From normal perspective he is suspicious all over...

From normal perspective he is suspicious all over. From his sudden personality shifts to possessing unexplainably obtained convenient knowledge here and there. Why no one calls him out on this?

Attached: hjbn.png (862x720, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

translationchicken.com/2018/03/19/rezero-arc-4-chapter-72-bad-end-1-5-11-part-2-4/
anistream.xyz/anime/watch/192470-re-zero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-memory-snow-ova-english-sub
amazon.com/Re-Starting-Another-World-light/dp/0316412902/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you miss the part where he got killed over and over again?

Learn to comprehend what other people are trying to say, retard.

It seems like you didn't even watch the show. Now enjoy your failed thread.

What you wrote had 0 connection to what I wrote, retard.

Shit writing

Are you legitimately retarded?

Attached: 1556820862365.jpg (1136x640, 57K)

>normal perspective
first time they meet him so its no suspicious at all
>shifts in personality
when did he shift? he is always the useless incel who has too much confidence.
not everyone will notice the time skips user just him
everyone else sees the events in real time

>when did he shift?
Lets go with the biggest one, when he goes from complete infantile garbage to main driving force of defeating not one but two basically legendary undefeated for 400 years enemies of humankind in mere several days and he turns the second one into his little bitch.

He gets called out on that on multiple occasions by competent people like Crusch though.
And the one who should've normally called him out long ago, Roswaal, knows about his ability and it's part of his plan.

Rem killed him when he acted completely out of place. She's like the only character that acts realistic in that aspect.

After the beetlejuice night of rem torture he was bedridden and nobody understood what the fuck happened, but aside from that not a lot of people comment on his changes

Rem killed him mostly because of him smelling of witch, but his suspicious behavior didn't help either.

Was running away with Rem to Kararagi and having 2 kids also part of his plan?

>Why no one calls him out on this?
Would you consider being assassinated by best girl for the reasons you specified "calling him out"?

How the fuck can Roswaal know about his ability?

Roswaal is the master of the 10 001 year keikaku.

He's got a magic book that tells him things with some certainty. A more complete version than the ones the Witch Cult uses.

He has witch's gospel

Aside from being Gandalf the White after huffing twelve lines of powdered fruit of the tree of knowledge so hard he turned into a clown?

I get that Isekaifags are pretty dumb, but did you not notice how people are constantly suspicious of him?

He was literally killed for being suspicious, how is this not relevant?

Everyone trusts him.

From their perspective they don't see him as 'infantile garbage.' Any timeline that continues he's acted quite well and skillfully for the most part. Except for his outburst during the royal selection he's appeared very charismatic and reliable to them. As for his convenient knowledge, his 'metia' works as a descent cop-out.

Because it's a terrible series and he's a terrible character

>he's acted quite well
main timeline
>normal unknown
>friendly retard/mental breakdown/normal/daredevil
>palace outburst
>gloomy retard/skilled novice negotiator/more hardened than any knight-merc-Crush/capable leader and wise 3 steps strategist

Yep, none of this is fishy enough to anyone to come out and say it to his face.

Surprised to see a lot of anons in this thread understood the reason of why Rem killed him that one time, most people just think she did it out of nowhere. My wife was only taking measures on someone that at the time seemed as dangerous as a crazy degenerate like Petelgeuse.

Attached: 1512268507458.jpg (768x1024, 323K)

She killed him merely because of scent, her own paranoia and degeneracy.

You only get that smell by having shit to do with the Witch, the literal devil in their world user, how could she know better at the time with Barusu being a weird motherfucker?

Thats beside the point. If he didnt have the scent but still acted somewhat suspicious, she wouldnt kill him.

>If he didnt have the scent but still acted somewhat suspicious, she wouldnt kill him.

>Guy shows up
>Knows where shit is that you never showed him the location of
>Seems familiar with your daily routine tasks before you even properly explain them
>Clearly knows things about you and everyone else in the mansion he shouldn't
>Claims to leave the mansion after a short time, only to hide out in an overlook with a stolen weapon
>You yourself are in charge with protecting someone who has a contract with a greater spirit that is literally going to enact the apocalypse if anything bad happens to the person you're tasked with protecting and who has countless enemies for various reasons

>"But see it's only because of the smell that she puts up with in every subsequent timeline that made her kill Subaru"

She considered killing him on the very first day he arrived, while he was still sleeping, because she thought how he met up with Emilia was obviously suspicious as fuck. Rem is one of the few characters who reveals that she's pretty fucking damn sure there's something weird going on with how Subaru knows shit.

Hold up.
>Knows where shit is that you never showed him the location of
>Seems familiar with your daily routine tasks before you even properly explain them
>Clearly knows things about you and everyone else in the mansion he shouldn't
These were after 3 deaths.
>Claims to leave the mansion after a short time, only to hide out in an overlook with a stolen weapon
This was after 2 deaths where he was a guest and didnt do shit.

He's acted eccentric and strategically since they met (in the ongoing timeline). This doesn't constitute a change in behavior, this is just how he's known. As such he doesn't appear very suspicious to them anymore.

Because the author can't write for shit

Eccentrics are suspicious as fuck though.

Rem only killed him once, and thought the story of how he met Emilia was already shady enough to consider killing him.
Pretty sure Rem still thinks weird shit is going on, but doesn't think Subaru can/will talk about it.

>Rem only killed him once,
? Wrong. First death was curse, second death was curse/Rem, third death was Rem.

Third was Ram

>more hardened than any knight-merc-Crush
How?

Your IQ is legitimately too low to follow Re:Zero.

Rem and Ram.

retard

>From normal perspective he is suspicious all over. From his sudden personality shifts to possessing unexplainably obtained convenient knowledge here and there. Why no one calls him out on this?
He does get called out on this, and then dies a bunch of times to avoid it happening. Are you fucking retarded? Did you even watch the show you made a thread on? I mean it's a bottom of the barrel isekai show aimed at teenage boys user, how dumb do you have to be able to follow it?

Attached: 1518230877393.jpg (1200x811, 148K)

When they fought the whale everyone was hesitating and pissing themselves when it appeared, Subaru was the one who began the attack.

Maybe it's disconcerting but not inherently suspicious.

He very well might still be seen as suspicious to some...but not threatening. If the guy has convenient knowledge that helps you out greatly, unless you have reason to doubt his motives you'd be stupid to try and 'call out' this guy and potentially lose such an asset.

>Rem murders him because of aforementioned
>Ram tries to murder him because of aforementioned
>Roswaal has him murdered because of aforementioned
>Emilia calls him schizophrenic because of aforementioned
>Crusch calls him schizophrenic because of aforementioned
>the list literally goes on
Yeah, no-one noticed his suspicious behavior at all.

He could be seen as 'hardened', or as too stupid to see the situation as a threat. People just as easy could've thought he was an absolute fool. Only Wilhelm really thought that he was well experienced with death.

You're a fucking retard.

Thats not what calling out means.

Maybe if you're a fucking retard.

Ram starts observing him closely for that shit (and because Clown ordered it, but she's only highly suspicious of him when he does weird things)
Rem kills him for that shit
Crusch calls him out on that
After the whale fight people like Wilhelm and Julius are highly suspicious of him, but are also polite and grateful people, so they don't bust him over it or anything.
Garfiel will bust his ass over it.

Basically most characters have opinions or are suspicious of him to varying degrees, but since from their perspective he's been mostly helpful, most give him a pass. Ram currently can be fairly easily convinced he's actually a shady fuck who needs to die.

Also even Emilia was initially very distrustful of him, but after he saved her from Elsa she's willing to not think about it much.

Also he is supposed to be a neet, yet he's super talkative, words come out of his mouth like water falling from a cascade which is bs he shouldnt have those social skills. But it's more entertaining this way.

Why did Rem kill Subaru the first time?

Only at the begining by rem, like 2-3 times? The rest was because he digged his nose where there was a conflict of interests

She kills him regardless. Whats weird is why she killed him while she could see he was unwell and how would she explain his death later.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING SUBS?!! FFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: fuck.jpg (580x4118, 291K)

After that point he'd gained her trust (or at least convinced her he isn't bad) and so despite likely still being suspicious (to others as well) they just accept it until he poses a problem. Next time he is suspicious/has convenient knowledge it goes absolutely terribly with him trying to convince people he knows of the witch cultists and yet isn't one. (until he uses his 'metia' as a means of explaining away this convenient knowledge)

So they're related, right?

Attached: Yuuta_Iritatsu_Character_Cover.png (510x960, 124K)

Attached: DYU_stqUQAAyCoe.jpg (450x635, 60K)

He has a creepy lizard face and he wonders why Emilia doesn't want to date him.

I mean, does this guy have no self awareness at all? I thought these hikki-NEETs are smart enough to know why they're failures at life.

No, seriously. If Re:Zero was a live action TV show, Subaru would be an unattractive manlet with an ugly face and a quiet virgin voice, and the typical virgin walk. And he wonders why Emilia doesn't like him.

You're either trolling or brain dead, please stop posting.

thanks for the bump, chief

Read this.

translationchicken.com/2018/03/19/rezero-arc-4-chapter-72-bad-end-1-5-11-part-2-4/

Thanks for the worthless post, faggot.

Emilia doesn’t like him because she’s a child mentally. She has no concept of love.

In elf years, she probably really is a child.

She’s only 14

No, even in human years, she hasn't lived for more than 14 years.
Add to that her being sheltered since a young age even before her 100 years sleep and she's less mature than other child characters like Petra and Annerose.

Subaru... I...

Yeah Subaru kinda puts a halt on the advances after he finds that out

So why DOES Subaru love Emilia anyway?

It's fine that he has a crush on her, she's cute. But love...?

She was nice to him once.
He imprinted on her since she was the first nice person he met in that world.
He's also possibly being mind controlled by Satella's curse to fall in love for her.

whats this?

Except pretty much everyone who meets him initially thinks he's shady as fuck. Hell, Rem found him so shady she killed him twice. The only reason people ultimately end up not being suspicious of him is because he ultimately proves himself in the end.

Elf pussy is just that mindblowing

Subaru is shown the worlds where he dies. That’s the one where Rem flails him in the mansion

Are you a Twilight fan too? I also liked the part in Breaking Dawn where Jacob imprints on Bella's child. It was less creepy in the novels.

fanfiction by a well known author called chicken.

Attached: DcGG2uUU8AIUoh7.jpg (768x768, 55K)

Let's face it, people somehow love and stay with terrible people (even in their eyes, not just a third party) in the real world. She's cute, nice and sincere and sometimes that's enough to put you ahead of most others.

Subaru admits that his obsession with Emilia is a crusch after arc 4 and tries to scale it back some. And he also loves Satella so that might be influencing him

I don't think 'imprinting' is any way unique to Twilight. Weird you'd consider that a reference.

>Why has no one called him out on this.

uh... did you miss this episode?

Also that clothing scene where Subaru wastes a lot of time trying various butler suits felt like a test. When he goes through it the second time, he knows right away what to do which prompts the maids to skip giving him a tour, and also has them teaching him to read and write.
I would not be surprised Roswaal knows about Subaru's powers.

Filthy secondary who forgets to attach pics

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 6.33.03 PM.png (877x518, 449K)

If you think about it, wouldn't Emilia and Rooswal get really angry that Rem killed their guest/butler?

IM PICKLE RICK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Rooswal get really angry
The clown is not to be trusted

See

I was insinuating the opposite. I think he's been setting up controlled kill events to get Subaru stuck in so he can be of better help to Emilia ...when she takes over the world.

>when she takes over the world
Color me intrigued

Hey, you're not me!

I was the guy you were replying too.

There’s absolutely nothing suspicious about Roswaal disappearing during all the conflicts

I thought he might be lust before I checked online and learned that Lust doesn't wear glasses and doesn't work as a reporter for the daily planet.

they do, he is killed for being suspicious multiple times in the first half of the season and it is mentioned extremely often
don't know how people missed this
watch the show before making a thread OP

Attached: embarassing post.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

ITT: speedwatchers

Tappei pls give me a new chapter.

Only if you buy Emilia merch.

Attached: tappei-sama.jpg (150x210, 6K)

He’s helping the anime team come up with the next great Emilia outfit. No new chapter until season 2 ends

I'm fine with that. Cute new outfits all the time is quite nice.

>controlled kill events to get Subaru stuck
Not exactly, he does know Subaru can redo things, he doesn't know how Subaru does it.
>when she takes over the world.
Emilia is just a puppet to put on the throne so he can meet and murder fuck the dragon for clown reasons. Even the anime briefly covered that.

He should focus on writing Emilia better than worry about some outfit

Holy fuck READ THE THREAD

Rem did. She fucking killed him.

It was a joke, besides Tappei is a writer not an illustrator. His input on a new outfit probably doesn't extend past telling the illustrator to 'draw cute new loungewear.'

Why even both when the most useful thing she can wear is nothing at all?

user she’s a child

Thats not what calling out means.

It's ok. She'll be a woman after he's done with her.

Don't blame user, it's those stupid sexy elves' fault

She couldn't afford to call him out. He was a potential critical security threat.

Attached: CxsZgmGVIAEzF1Y.jpg (768x768, 93K)

And? It equals getting a confession through torture.

go back to rxddit.

Edit: Thnx for the gold kind stranger

Attached: D0BALnGVsAA0wsk.jpg (984x1200, 107K)

Yuta is his sister.

Is this show any good? Should I take time out of my busy schedule of being a neet to watch this shit?

No. People only care about the shitty waifubait. If you're not a pathetic loser who wants to fuck an anime girl to the point of insulting people who call you out on your bullshit, it's not for you.

its intelligent. nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

It's AOTC. Nothing so far even comes close to the level of KINO that Re:Zero has. It's peak anime.

What would you guys do if you had Return by Death?

Attached: Re Zero.jpg (2048x998, 219K)

You got eccentrics like Roswaal running around and nobody is batting an eye. Subaru is peanuts compared to him.

Use a loop to learn all the stuff I wanted to learn at my leisure, watch all the backlog, read all the backlog, become Anime Emperor and take over the world.

rape

Tappei will be the one to save us or doom us.

She is still sexy you know?
Thats were she is not totally useless.

Ram somewhat did call him out in arc 4

I think it is pretty pathetic to see people trying so hard and going so far to hate on this series, to the point of purposefully ignoring the actual content of the show and feigning complete ignorance to it.

>actual content
kek

He was a fucking retard. After getting killed a lot of times he didn't even think about buying a fucking sword or something. Also he could have lived a good life using his knowledge, but no, he wanted to fuck the autistic half-elf mongrel

anistream.xyz/anime/watch/192470-re-zero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-memory-snow-ova-english-sub
here you go

what most of Yea Forums would do

Kill yourself.

>discount stopped translating
>again
someone save me from the arc5 hell.

Attached: 1535190093685.jpg (900x904, 152K)

Learn Japanese.

no

Attached: 1552368931659.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Then suffer, peasant.

Have sex

Interact with children.

> [Emilia: You’re always like this with me…… but when it’s Subaru… you won’t even say a thing……]

You honestly can't blame Emilia for being put into the background when people are purposely keeping her out of the grand scheme of things.

When Emilia never tries to be proactive yes you can blame her. Her passiveness is a terrible trait for a future king

C'mon, OVA is just a fanservice filler, you lose nothing if you watch it with jap->chi->esp->eng MTL sub.

Have sex

I am, but I won't be literate enough before they have finished translating arc 5 anyway.

tbqh, I could never and still can't picture tappei actually making her king. I mean she's just a sheltered 14 year old

>implying arc 5 will ever be finished

I-I'm s-sure they will finish the arc eventually.

I mean, there is nothing majorly interesting left.

Julius getting gobbed, Beatrice vs Ley

I this based of the IF stories? Which one is which? I know Wrath is farthest right and Sloth is second to the left.

thats kinda explained in vol.10

He became a neet because he was too obnoxious trying to be like his dad (a super chad loved by everyone) He saw his father was goofy, easy going and very hyper but never got the memo telling him that he couldnt be like that all the time so he was shunned and became an outcast.

tldr: guy couldnt read social clues, through the story he kinda starts to understand but in no way he was a shut in due to shyness

1st: envy (main story)
2nd: sloth (Rem if)
5th: pride (dark lord Subaru)
6th: wrath (purge king Subaru)

I’m not sure about the middle ones. That’s a old picture that doesn’t include the gluttony if

1. he would always get the looks of "hmmm...something's off with him".
2. he would never go into specifics.

You're obviously fucking stupid lol

>answers to a guy who literally didn't read the thread
>you're obviously fucking stupid

???

Can someone translate this?

どの陣営にも加護持ちがいるので全陣営巻き込んでとかも熱い
クルシュさまが攫われて必死になるフェリス
アナスタシア・ミミたち三兄弟が狙われてブチキレるリカード。敵の卑怯な罠で捕まるユリウス
加護持ちじゃないからとシュルト君が手酷い仕打ちをされた事に静かに心火を燃やすプリシラ様とか

Is this actually possible? By the time you learn it you could learn 2-3 other languages instead so its better not learning anything at all.

So it was made before the gluttony IF? I was guessing the last two were Lust on the left and Gluttony on the right. The lip licking makes it obvious left is Lust and the gravestones + headache is a pretty good tell right is gluttony.

It's not possible to learn Japanese as non-native.

Attached: 1546867714066.png (1050x600, 955K)

If it was gluttony subaru would have white hair. It might be greed

Attached: 9EF796B3-C5C8-4B08-9E11-913F9F6CD817.jpg (1024x683, 84K)

OP is such a faggot I can't even

Attached: Kys.png (480x360, 297K)

They do by murdering him until he gains their trust finally

Fuck that
Post Freddy.

All camps are hot, and all the camps are hot as they have support
Mr. Krusz gets envy and is desperate Ferris
Anastasia Mimi and his three brothers have been targeted and they are reckless. Julius caught in the enemy's cunning trap
Priscior who burns the heart quietly because Schert has been badly treated because he is not a guardian

That's google translate.

Post spoilers of unreleased episodes and chapters on Yea Forums

Ferris and Crusch are the best and they have the cutest, strongest and most heartwarming relationship.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 28.png (799x1100, 736K)

no they dont

Yes they do.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 6.jpg (1200x1000, 198K)

>Is this actually possible?
Of course it is, there are lots of resources out there for poeple who want to learn it on their own, You could probably become literate enough to read a LN in a couple of years if you're dilligent enough. You most likely won't become conversationally fluent that easily without spending time there though.

> By the time you learn it you could learn 2-3 other languages
depends on the languages, but why would you even? Who cares about the quantity though? Are you learning languages for no reason besides being able to say you're fluent in x,y,z?

I love them so much. They are so amazing.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 48.jpg (928x1024, 209K)

Nobody besides people with a similar cancerous mentality to your own share that sentiment.

I’ve never seen a crusch/felix fag other than him.

>Ur wrong because I say so!!
You have no arguments. You can't refute anything I said.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 31.jpg (1200x1500, 532K)

That's probably because people don't read any side material for the series that isn't about Rem.

Just fucking hero yourself

>Still no arguments
Kek.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 112.png (1280x1327, 1.43M)

I just don't like the cat and Crusch

Why though?

I’ve read the Al side stories. Also if you need a side story to like a character it isn’t written good

But that's wrong. The main series is focusing on a group of characters, so the author has to write side material for others because the main series won't give a lot of focus to all the characters. Applies to every story in existence.

they really dont

They really do. You could try arguing instead of being just straight up butthurt.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 198.png (1186x556, 1.42M)

Cope with everyone hating you, stupid faggot.

Kek, keep seething.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 24.jpg (1000x1500, 165K)

Catfag aren’t you in the army or something?

Cute as heaven.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 170.jpg (1024x768, 168K)

To your kennel AT ONCE dog.
Your master commands you.

see those eyes, they are the eyes of degerates of the highest order.

Crusch is allright, Felix is universally hated, except by litteral faggots.

>Felix is universally hated
No he isn't. There isn't a single character in the series that is universally hated. The only place I see any hate for Felix is here.

Thats not surprising if every other site you visit has rainbow flags all over.

Yes it is for being a fucking trap
If the anime only faggots knew the Cat cockblocked Rem lmao, even more hate.

Please explain why she murdered the shit out of him while he was crawling on the ground half dead from curses. Did she really think he was some extremely dangerous threat crawling on the ground like a dung beetle?

>Yes it is for being a fucking trap
Majority of people like Felix and don't mind him being a trap. Only the few people uncomfortable with their own sexuality dislike him because of that.

You should visit some other sites besides this shithole.

They're so adorable.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 185.jpg (480x600, 83K)

I will name my cat Ferris.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 18.jpg (920x880, 63K)

Nobody really hates Felix here, he’s just a shitty trap bait. We just hate you

>shitty trap bait
Like Rem is a shitty waifubait, why are you seething so much?

That's animal cruelty you faggot.
Stay away from animals, besides the ones that maul you.

>Majority of people like Felix and don't mind him being a trap.
Only if you surround yourself with trannies or something long the lines
I have seen that they either don't care or just call him gay

Rem is actually a good character. Felix is not

Crusch would only go for a manly man such as myself

And I have seen that they find him cute and no different than majority of the other characters. He got a lot of praise during episode 23.

The "not caring" part applies to literally every character besides Rem. Majority of people who watched the series don't really care about characters like Felt, Julius, etc.

>Felix is not
Yes he is. All the side stories the author has written for him have built him up really well. We have seen a lot about him and it has been really good.

You don't have to like Felix, but he is definitely a better character than someone like Felt.

Imagine chaining Ferris up and fucking Crusch right in front of him

>etc
people like him, but not faggots like you who shitpost every thread about how great a couple he and another character would make

I'm okay with that. You don't have to like me.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 30.jpg (1071x897, 190K)

I'm not shitposting though. I'm just praising their heartwarming relationship and cheering for them. What's wrong with that?

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 44.jpg (610x850, 102K)

It's just Remfags being angry because someone isn't sucking her off 24/7.

Die you piece of shit
>What's wrong with that?
You admitted you don’t care for the series and only exist to shut up these threads with your faggot ass

This isn’t even a thread about Rem

I care about Ferris and Crusch. Sometimes people only have a few characters they care about.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 16.jpg (1000x848, 175K)

Never thought we'd reach this point.

*your* wife?

Attached: RemFlailSmile.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

Die a painful death

Keep seething.

This is not your thread catfag.

Stop pretending like every thread like this doesn't become a Re:Zero thread.

Not really, she just wanted to get rid of a guy reeking of witch with excuse of putting him out of his misery.

Go start one of your threads that don't make it past 15 posts faggot

Felix is trans by the way.

Why are you so angry, don't you have something else to do?

Not right now. I fulfill apart of my daily Rem duties by telling you to die so to me it's not a worthless endeavor.

Silence, dog. You bore your master when you are meant for naught but amusement. As such, you have outlived your fleeting moment of usefulness. You will return to your kennel for the final time, where you will pontificate upon your fate until such time as your superior master arrives to swiftly and mercilessly put you down. To your death chamber, hound. Your master commands you.

Why is there even a contest for the new queen? It's blatantly obvious Crusch is the only remotely qualified candidate.

Attached: 1504261217842.gif (490x476, 3.52M)

Bad bait

Are the novels good, or does it get bad where the anime stopped?

The EX novel is good.

I've been wondering about the spinoffs myself, I heard he becomes more villainous in one of them, and sides with the cute assassin from the first few episodes. I think its IF?

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 195.jpg (2048x1536, 365K)

Ayamatsu IF. Definitely recommend it

Attached: 8BA9977A-73CD-4C1E-BF16-5CB5938771F5.jpg (1128x1331, 144K)

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 196.jpg (800x600, 74K)

>Let's tell the dragon that protects us to fuck off
I'd trust the jew before her

How hard would it be to get aphrodisiacs to rape the girls?

Attached: 1539893319785.png (800x1132, 813K)

Why would you need those If you're willing to rape them?

Yeah good luck raping Priscilla

Quiet, pet. The temerity of your tomfoolery and blatant disregard for the due decorum established as a beacon lighting the way to obedience has briefly amused your superior master, but his patience has ebbed and waned like the flow of the tide. Now, dog, you will show, with nary a complaint or argument, how very quiet you can be should your deific and godlike master demand it. Silent as the grave, pet. Turn forthwith and trudge shamefully back to your kennel, and reside there in perpetuity as you reflect with great recalcitrance and pure, unadulterated opprobrium upon your audacity at having flouted your most benevolent and superior master's sagacious decrees. Go at once. AT ONCE, dog. Your master commands you.

Your choices are:
>Level-headed, rational leader
>Stubborn, sheltered half-elf
>Ghetto hoodrat thief
>Self-absorbed narcissist slut
>Megajew moneymaker
Man, tough choice.

Attached: 1540614034220.jpg (2048x1536, 383K)

Attached: BestMaid.webm (1920x1080, 2.79M)

Because it's generic isekai shit hidden beneath artificial darker aspects and cheap gore. He is still a self-insert and wish fulfillment.

Who’s the target audience for self inserting as him? Anons?

Attached: 96B0AC45-F452-455D-A20F-0817B117F77E.jpg (1280x1632, 524K)

Attached: Rem.webm (1920x1080, 2.9M)

OC

Attached: 1551793204861.jpg (1143x500, 119K)

As long as we're talking about the web novels the story becomes even better after the anime. If you liked the anime even a bit I'd recommend reading the novels

2 chicks at the same time.

Coincidentally enough, in Arc's I-III, not many call him out for just KNOWING things or being as timely as he is after a few deaths.

HOWEVER, in Arc IV, in his final loop, decides to not let on as much to Garfiel as he did in previous loops to draw down his suspicions towards him, and also lies to Garfiel about passing the first trial, where he tells him he failed (he did not).

To get through Arc VI, Subaru actually had to dial back his punctuality and "omnipresence" he had obtained from his previous 5 or 6 deaths.

in Arc 4, Ram also informs Otto and Emilia that she trusts Subaru at times because "He always comes in at the right time" despite her being so cold and callous to him.

Subaru has to maintain a "filter" per say to those unfamiliar with his "methods". People who are seasoned to his spontaneous "correctness" are people like Otto, Emilia, Petra, Rem, and Ram simply don't question it because he gets results and stand to gain nothing from understanding why.

Roswaal excepts this because he knows Subaru can simply "rewind" and thats why he would know these things.

Eventually in Arc 5, Garfiel and Beatrice also some to feel the same way as Otto, Emilia, etc because they are simply used to it at this point.

Attached: tumblr_pexeirbhTK1v4srp6o1_1280.jpg (801x988, 130K)

Attached: Nom.webm (1920x1080, 1.58M)

Best part of the OVA

Attached: HeadPats.webm (1920x1080, 2.7M)

SUBS FUCKING NEVER

Attached: 1539125053768.gif (480x480, 233K)

Attached: 324767695.jpg (518x284, 14K)

Kill all Aqua posters on sight.

Attached: .jpg (474x592, 36K)

Just finished reading the LN up to volume 9. Where do I go from here? Read the WN translations or the LN? I heard the former is more interesting and is more unfiltered compared to the LN.

Attached: 1559584229902.jpg (225x216, 46K)

>Just finished reading the LN up to volume 9
I'm sorry. We tried to warn you about the LN
WitchCultTranslations is your best bet

Is WitchCultTranslations the team tackling the WN?

read 10 that came out

Jump off cliffs for fun

another post ruined by reddit spacing
sigh

Remfags are mentally ill

Seeing this after hearing about his second sperg out when confessing
to Emillia annoys me. He really, really does not deserve Rem.

>his second sperg out when confessing
>to Emillia
What did he mean by this?

to make them beg for it

What exactly is Beako and why is she a furry?

Attached: 1533696300388.jpg (3392x1935, 2.01M)

Read the WN

Nobody trusts him! Amelia fucking ditches him TWICE. Rem who loves him more than anyone else in the cast FUCKING KILLS HIM. He had to pay someone who was FUCKING WASTED a small fortune just to get A FUCKING RIDE HOME!

>amelia

She’s a spirit created by the witch of greed. She’s not really a furry but likes Puck because he’s a fellow spirit. She’s more of a subarufag than furry

Attached: Cozy.webm (1920x1080, 2.41M)

>It's not possible to learn Japanese if your iq is only double digits.

I started learning at 15 in Australia, never watching anime or Japanese media outside the news programs on the weekends. I did not know any fluent speakers until I was 21. At 22 I went to Japan and had absolutely no trouble understanding people who did not have thick regional accents or used slang.

It took me less than a week to pick up on most slang.

Japanese is a language with hard and fast rules. Its sounds and pronunciation are almost identical to romance languages such as Spanish or Italian as in A E I O U are pronounced the same. I may have had an advantage speaking Spanish, especially since I was formally educated in it (dad insisted I learn correct grammatical Spanish).

Regardless as someone who speaks and can read English, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese and can understand fairly well french and Italian, as well as high writing proficiency in English, Spanish, Romaji Japanese - anyone who claims Japanese is some high mystic art is either lazy, stupid or a massive weaboo. Probably a mix of all three. Its the same nonsense as "thousand folded steel cuts through tanks" Katana wank.

The hardest "complete" (ie not some african dialect with 400 words making up their "language") Is either Mandarin due to sheer volume of information required or any formal Cyrillic language. Most multi tongue persons I have met agree.

Attached: 13181544_226483887734799_1812621309_n.jpg (320x320, 33K)

look, like it or not, traps are for straight men to cum in their asses. Like, I would go as far as jerking him off while DPing until he cums two times at least, no homo tho.

Plot baby, just plot

Attached: YuruCamp.webm (1920x1080, 2.4M)

Read this amazon.com/Re-Starting-Another-World-light/dp/0316412902/

>Ghetto hoodrat thief
Who also is the rightful heir and has a blessing to find people's talents - something extremely useful to a leader appointing people to handle tasks. Crusch's is only useful for negotiations and interrogation.

>Seeing this after hearing about his second sperg out when confessing
>to Emillia annoys me. He really, really does not deserve Rem.
Do you not know? Do you ignore that autist who posts that everytime?

>He really, really does not deserve Rem.
He absolutely does

Die, stop shilling your stupid cat faggotry shit

Two choices

Witchcult (is actually Summary user's, was not ) or translation chicken. I prefer Summary user as he doesn't skip a chapter in the interlude but since you already read that I suggest you should absolutely read it again since the LN fucks it up. Translation Chicken is your best bet for "quality" translations, I hear he has died so he'll never finish Arc 4 so you'll have to go back to witchcult/Summary user.

He almost got me but then I realized that Felix the worst character was in it so I stopped myself.

Yeah I read it again cause I figured it'd be completely different and I was right on the money.

Ferris and Crusch are the best characters. The worst character title goes to Felt, Julius and Rem.

Of course Crusch is one of the best characters. She has to be to put up with Felix.

Funny how you select three characters much better than ""Ferris"" and Crunch

Attached: D9hlCRTXoAEgb_4.png (768x768, 507K)

Your post doesn't make sense.

Felix is shit, so Crusch being able to handle him earns my sympathy. Does that make more sense?

Ferris and Crusch are the only good reasons to follow this series. The other characters are just so damn uninteresting and boring. Not to mention the pathetic "romance" plot going on with the mc.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 84.jpg (2020x2906, 528K)

Why the fuck are you retards giving that fag (You)s?

Crusch and her biggest fan.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 146.jpg (768x999, 125K)

>Gay Clown's speech mannerism actually appears in print
Seems like something that would get really annoying to read after a while

Because sometimes user, somewhere out in the world, even a pitiable person deserves some attention. Sometimes. Like this.

>84
>146

Yes, numbers?

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 191.5.png (492x223, 249K)

Ferris is an artist.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 171.png (308x515, 97K)

Lottery plus death by CO. Live the NEET life, do , put out hits on problematic humans.

And then you try to commit suicide by cop/in prison, only to find out your last save point is 20 seconds after you were thrown into the same cell as Bubba.

But it's illegal to combine the two!

They're so cute.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 17.jpg (1779x1779, 2.13M)

Chaining the fag feline up while he watches Crusch ride you for hours, with her ridiculous stamina.

EHAAAAAAAAYEHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 63.jpg (1200x1300, 115K)

What even was the point of this bitch? After the royal court bit, she just fucks off, shows up for Toyota to grovel before, then fucks off again. She doesn't even partake in the whale-hunt, which practically everyone else's camps besides Reinhardt/Felt partakes in.

300 replies is not a failed thread
you were wrong

Why doesn't Ferris get into a relationship?

Just like Fourier, Ferris at the moment is too afraid to reveal his feelings for Crusch.

Isn't there an edit of Re:Zero where the death timelines are cut out and Subaru looks like an Ubermensch?

bad writing?

Her character pretty much screams "im a bitch who loves to flaunt her body and manipulate people". She really needs to get raped.

she is behind royal family deaths

I've never really been into ryona, but this bitch is one of those who needs her arms broken and raped. Maybe with a side of mouth gag to keep her from biting.

Attached: Crusch-sama and Felix 21.png (835x678, 273K)

you arent supposed to break the arms, you chain the arms up so she can pull the chains while glaring at you.

But it's more fun watching her struggle, then scream as the pain reminds her of her useless arms. I won't break them all the way either. Just a hairline fracture that will render them functionally useless. Heal them back up so she can wipe herself when she goes to the bathroom, then repeat.

Does he ever try to see how far he can go explaining why he can't explain anything? Saying he has a curse in a world with magic makes more sense than saying dude just trust me.

Satella always knows when he tries to speak of this ability in any way, she's not retarded.
He could freely talk about it in witch of greed's domain which is dream dimension where Satella's power can't reach, but when he returned to real world, she immediately threw a fit about him doing it and murdered everyone in that loop.

Go bait somewhere else you pathetic faggot.
I really wonder how nice it would be to hear you wimper and cry for mercy while your finnish faggot skull is getting crushed beneath my boot.
You have a squeeky voice, I imagine.

I'm not baiting.

100% this

Then stop posting your retarded LGBTASDFG123 shit and fuck off to one of your containment boards.

>LGBTASDFG123
I'm not one of those.

>catfag derails yet another rezero thread

It's not me who randomly started attacking others, I was just minding my own business.

can't you just stop posting the same shit every thread?

Attached: 1560723295800.png (629x939, 1.02M)

Because he is a faggot

Why should I? I'm just praising something I like. Try to end the constant waifuwars in these threads before you get mad at me, ok? Good.

>Subaru call himself weak shithead in episode 18

Honestly the guy is too fucking hard with himself.
Still a fucking retard for not choosing Rem, but whatever.