So can someone tell me why mods and janitors don’t do their job? There are trolls flooding threads...

So can someone tell me why mods and janitors don’t do their job? There are trolls flooding threads, derailing coversations, spamming the same braindead threads every single day, yet the mods don’t do anything. Am I supposed to assume that the mods basically don’t care about the quality of discussion on this board anymore? What’s the point of having all these supposed rules, when you don’t uphold them?

Attached: 5DF41873-EEB1-4EE2-AE9D-039FCDF52DF4.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Yea
desuarchive.org/a/search/deleted/deleted/type/op/
paste2.org/wdc1dnwK
ghostbin.com/paste/a9hu7
pastebin.com/raw/93sjURPL
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/2799429/
desuarchive.org/a/search/deleted/deleted/type/op/,
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yea Forums.org/feedback
>Category: Spam Filter Issue
>Subject:
On the topic of low quality flooding from ban evaders
>Text:
Example of low quality flooding from ban evaders: desuarchive.org/a/search/deleted/deleted/type/op/
Resources of image hashes and words:
>paste2.org/wdc1dnwK
>ghostbin.com/paste/a9hu7
>pastebin.com/raw/93sjURPL
>desuarchive.org/qa/thread/2799429/

They're deleting the butthurt Yea Forumsermin spam at the moment.

I think this is the best you can do for now. One meta thread/board aren't even allowed now, which is its own sack of shit but make do with what you have.

Yeah and it's just going to come back 10-20 minutes later when he finds a new proxy. Seriously check desuarchive.org/a/search/deleted/deleted/type/op/, he's been doing this for nearly 24 hours.

>who the fuck cares about the quality of the board
Why the fuck did you come here if you don't care about what's posted here

Who cares retard? This is a cartoon discussion board. Just discuss whatever you like and ignore the rest.

His spam is barely disruptive. Let the faggot continue wasting his time.

I wanna see /int/ tier spam. Like yhe aussie who broke Yea Forums by nurseposting.

I agree. Mods should be doing their jobs. Anyone against Gatekeeping is just asking for Yea Forums to turn into Yea Forums

>bumping out actually relevant threads
>normalizing Yea Forumsposting
>spam is barely disruptive
Were you not here when the catalog got flooded by MLP or do you need to go back

>normalizing Yea Forumsposting
>spam is barely disruptive
I see his threads getting deleted after a couple minutes or so.

Yea Forums has a bunch of rangebans currently so it's driving people to other boards.

>Am I supposed to assume that the mods basically don’t care about the quality of discussion on this board anymore?
but they have never cared? 10 years ago we had the same problems.

>I see his threads getting deleted after a couple minutes or so.
Lol no last night plenty of his threads were up for half an hour or more, and the shitty frog VR shillthread stayed up for 2 hours since it didn't seem as bad as the Wojack spam in comparison.
>bumping out actually relevant threads

Oh boy, I do enjoy seeing SnKfags and 5Toubunfags making multiple containment threads (definitely not generals) with the same repetitive Yea Forums-tier shitposting.

>off-topic threads don't damage the board
Why not just go to ?

SnKfags are the worst offenders.

How do you know I'm rangebanned from making threads on Yea Forums?

SnK is having the big reveal right now, which is why snkposting is at its peak.

I'm just guessing.
I'm rangebanned from Yea Forums, and people have been whining about it, and Yea Forums-esque threads seem to be showing up on Yea Forums more.

I didn't even do anything. Some faggot posted cp in my area so all ips are rangebanned at the moment for me.

Realise that it's stupid to get so worked up over something you have no control of and do something you actually enjoy instead of complaining since it will never change anything

>10-20 minutes

Spotted the newfag redditor. Shitposting and same threads are part of Yea Forums culture and go way back.

It also means that any new threads made within that time are less likely to get noticed as they get covered up by wojacks and frogs. By the time they're cleansed, the already active but older threads have already naturally bumped themselves over the new threads.
>lol just self-bump the thread
Not everyone checks the catalog and realizes their thread is going to get hidden much faster than they anticipated.

Would you relentlessly work for free 24/7/365 to clean up shit that armies of epic trolles, underage faggots, redditors or just some normal ret/a/rds leave all over the board?
How would you solve ban evading when most posters have dynamic IPs? (retards suggesting RANGE BAN don't need to apply)

>How would you solve ban evading when most posters have dynamic IPs
Pretty difficult but the best way to get rid of the low-effort crossboarders is to autoban based on image hashes (VR Pepe) and phrases ("reminder Yea Forums" for example). You're always going to get some kind of sperg who tries to break the board with brute force like the guy spamming dragonball right now (who in all likelihood is just wojackposter falseflagging), but if you make the process difficult enough with autobans, they'll give up and leave more readily than a mod going through and deleting their shit one by one.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-19 a - Anime Manga - Catalog - 4chan.jpg (2570x1218, 663K)

The good thing is that at least at this time of day Yea Forums is busy enough that by the time he fills his 3rd column he'll just be bumping his own threads off the page. It still means at least 21 actual on-topic threads got archived in the process though.

We are being flooded

>using the inline catalog

MLP flooding was actually really CHAD. It gave us our own, very special board that is ATM of an incredibly high quality, whereas furries have to share their board on /trash/.

The catalog is getting double-teamed.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-19 a - Anime Manga - Catalog - 4chan.jpg (2486x1474, 668K)

It's the same person. You can tell by how the pace between the threads doesn't change much.

Not really, and got posted within 3 seconds of each other. I'm pretty sure it's at least different machines.

It's nowhere near as bad as the Cory spam that happened a couple of months ago where half of the catalog got purged

Ah 42 archivals later and jannies are back.

Engage in copulation and stop taking an anonymous imageboard so seriously

I think this time was 1/3 of the catalog, so I guess.