Nanatsu no Taizai 315

O YOUR SACRED TREASURE

It's out, but I wish it wasn't

Attached: 19[1].png (900x1300, 195K)

I find it hilarious that the demon king was genuinely wondering how Meliodas was planning to handle him if the world doesn't need a demon king

Attached: 03.png (900x1300, 204K)

FUCK YOU MERLIN
Literally Nakabas worst inclusion. Power levels have nothing on her.

Bloody Ellie ayyyyyy

why couldnt he write one proper final fight instead of two retarded ones?

At least it was better than the cheesefest of s chapter that was last week

Why didn't the Demon King just have sex with the Goddess? There was no need for a three-thousand year war

Attached: 1531004272598.png (1022x768, 1.32M)

So it's confirmed Demon King isn't at full power yet.

He is never at full power. Never has been. Will never be.

Attached: 1560402800404.jpg (217x233, 6K)

This series is officially wors than MHA...cant believe i just said that.

Merlin was a mistake

This isn't the actual final fight. The Indura fight serves to give Ban his sacred treasure, allow Merlin to show what sacred treasure does, let Escanor unlock his real magic, power up Diane and maybe power up Gowther. Meanwhile Mel and Elizabeth are getting more backstory while trying to rescue Zeldris, which will also involve Gelda. Nakaba likes JRPGs so think of this like grinding in the final dungeon to make sure everyone in your party is strong enough for the final boss.

He already said that like 2 chapters ago. He's actually not even at 50% power because half of his powers are in his real body which is stuck in Purgatory.

I do, because you are clearly a newfag that has never experienced something real bad, and just tries to fit in.
Don’t get what all the salt is about. But with the amount of shitposters we have rampant idiots are to be expected.

Why didn't Merlin give Ban his ST during the fight vs DK-possessed Meliodas?

She forgot

When Eli and Zel met prior to unlocking her full memories, I had an inkling Nakaba wanted to make her a yandere or a kind of shady character considering how he framed her reactions, but not a violent fighter. That came out of left field.

>Merlin had Ban's fucking sacred bullshit this entire time

Attached: 1523360042907.png (282x339, 143K)

>Elizabeth was a Mel-tier angel this whole time

I fucking swear, this shit just gets more retarded every chapter and yet I can't bring myself to drop it

We already knew that from when she was compared to Mael and Ludo. Hell, she's the SD's daughter and was able to purify 2 Indura that the archangels had trouble with. It was obvious that she was strong, it's the reveal that she was apparently violent that doesn't really make sense considering how she's always behaved.

I hate Merlin.

The only, ONLY good thing about her is her thick thighs.

Let me guess...
Hawk mom is actually Supreme Deity

Attached: fb8.jpg (680x1156, 88K)

Seriously how is Ban this strong now? He doesn't have his immortality now which is the only thing that made him special.

His fox hunt was always fucking strong.

He trained in purgatory for millenia

The story had him trade recovery from every injury to ultra resistance to injury PLUS extra retard strength. It definitely makes ban getting hit less boring, since now there's the *possibility* that something can hurt him for real this time

The movie revealed that she is the Mother of Chaos, the source of all the monster races. No, I'm not kidding.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Nanatsu no Taizai - Tenkuu no Torawarebito [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_01.34. (1280x720, 93K)

You're saying it as if it's a bad thing.
It was always hinted Mama Hawk was hiding some big fucking secret; if you're too much of a brainlet, that's your problem user-kun.

He actually managed to write a final battle that is even lamer than the fake one, I'm impressed

why is this still going? we're reaching at Bleach levels of disappointment already

>At the time she was known as Mother of Chaos and the Great Oshiro, Hawk Mama had a white color. It was said that her body radiated white light. it was feared by the Demon Clan and revered by the Goddess Clan.
Hmmm... Interesting

WHY WAS SHE HOLDING ONTO BAN'S TREASURE? WHY DID SHE GIVE MELIODAS HIS SO EARLY ON BUT NOT BAN?

Because it wasn't narratively convenient for Ban to have his treasure at that time/Nakaba couldn't think of a decent way for him to get it back so he defaulted to the Merlin asspull

At least the Kubo scale is fun.
This was just pantsu on head retardedu.

Speedreaders
Speedreaders, everywhere

go back to your MHA/HxH threads, newfriend

I really hate Merlin, half of the shit she does just fucks with the plot because the first question you have to ask yourself was "why didn't she fucking do that before?"

Hawk Mama being the mother of chaos was actually only hinted at in a databook or something. You can't really speedread something that's not even in the manga.

Everything wrong with this manga can be pinned either on Mel or Merlin

>Blood stained Ellie

Attached: 1547184724306.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

I wonder how strong the mini-Indura are if Merlin is worried about them causing a lot of casualties. Surely the holy knights would be able to deal with them? Some peasants might get killed in the process but that's about it.

Given how retarded the power progression is in this serie? Probably around 10C level

>bloodstained ellie
With that personality?

Attached: 1515120614362.gif (250x188, 1.71M)

Does it even matter? They aren't gonna do shit.

It's summer.

I think people are writing off the DK a bit too soon. He already lost once so I doubt Nakaba would bring him back just to immediately have him job again. He hasn't summoned a weapon or made one out of darkness, nor has used the implosion power he displayed earlier or any of the other abilities he has like Ominous Nebula, God or Ruler. I expect his real body to come into play as well at some point since it probably needs to be destroyed as well.

Even if he was Meliodas is basically his other half right now and Meliodas is superior to Zel. He never had a chance

dk will job and zeldoris get saved
supreme deity will be the final fight

It's obvious that the DK will lose, I'm saying he's going to at least put up a decent fight before it happens.