Boo hoo i'm litterally too pretty to make friends who is me!

>boo hoo i'm litterally too pretty to make friends who is me!

Attached: 1533665812386.png (1440x810, 835K)

>t. ugly user who doesn't comprehend the shackles of beauty

>heh, try hard loner.

chadgami dabbing in all of you.

Attached: Yuuji.jpg (275x407, 28K)

She talks to herself and she fucking hates normies

Yozora is a grade A cunt. Her lack of friends was completely believable.

>boo hoo i'm too pretty to make friends, also i'm a spoiled rich cunt who verbally abuses a guy with no friends

Attached: cunt.jpg (666x557, 84K)

Trash series. Literally does nothing wrong, yet gets hated by everyone.

I don't recall allowing you talk to me

Attached: horikita bottle of water.jpg (642x900, 231K)

A Yukino knockoff that's somehow a better character? KEK

Yozora A shit! YuKINO a best!

Attached: yu_kino.gif (500x281, 557K)

That's really a female power fantasy in a nutshell. Dudes just want to be able to pilot giant mecha or shoot Kamehameha but females can only imagine themselves being so hot that it is complaint worthy.

mechas are gay

Have sex

t. females

Find love

Have sex

t. roastie

Have sex

I don't like mechas, they don't make no sense, drones, tanks, artillery are much more efficient in combat

Have sex

What's kino about her exactly? Being a cunt?

Rough hate sex with Yukino when Yui leaves the club room?

Attached: god I wish......png (704x508, 477K)

Is there any Kuudere character that isn't complete shit?

That's because you lack the hotbloodedness to use a mecha. You're also mentally still attached to the ground, you need to let your mecha and your imagination soar.

me

that's how society is pussy. keep dabbing on society like chadgami and your life will be better.

Never mind me, just posting this here..

Attached: OTP.jpg (450x600, 89K)

Everything about her is kino,her cunt included.

Attached: nekoeyes_yukino.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

The ultimate dab is shooting up the school.

Attached: alltheotherkids.jpg (640x426, 70K)

>Normies
NORMALFAGS GET OUT
リア充爆発しろ!

Attached: Yozora haet normalfags.jpg (944x1400, 218K)

That actually happened to this French girl that transferred to my middle school. The boys thought she had a really attractive accent and the girls hated her for it. I think she also had trouble at home so my mom would send me with lunch for her and tell her to let her sit with me and my other friends.

Too bad I was too NWF to notice my luck.

I imagine running out of fuel before reaching my target because of the weight of the ammunition my mech has to lug around, what's the point of a bipedal vehicle when wheels or wings are much more mobile and efficient? Not to mention how much of a pain in the ass it is to maintain your piece of shit mech with all those parts

Yes please.

Yukino - cat
Yui - dog
Iroha - ?

>imagine running your mecha on bitch tier fuel
>imagine not having a Lambda Driver in your mecha
>imagine actually being able to damage stuff with your Zankantou which doesn't cost ammo and you aren't affected by Terrain because you can fly and land.
Realismfags would get fucked destroyed in a mecha show.

Your soul is just dragged down by gravity.

8man can cum inside anybody he wants,
As long as Yukino is there to suck up all the cum at the end.

Attached: Yukino a cute.png (662x695, 497K)

Yukino would be terrible in bed. Starfish sex, criticize you while fucking you're fucking her, etc.

flying men shooting beams at each other doesn't make sense either

Fox?

>imagine not having a Lambda Driver in your mecha
>imagine actually being able to damage stuff with your Zankantou which doesn't cost ammo and you aren't affected by Terrain because you can fly and land.
If such things would exist, wouldn't it be better to put them on a plane or a tank or a ballistic missile?

Can someone explain what the point of those red ribbons is? Why is she always wearing them?

Attached: wtf.png (662x695, 395K)

i can just picture you pushing your glasses back up your face with your index finger while typing that

it's called making things up for fun you fucking nerd

>Yuipol falsefalgging again
Cringe

Attached: oreg_27.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

literally me
If I had even some semblance of basic social skills I would be drowning in friends and pussy right now.

I know you don't know what either of those things are but I appreciate the visualization of taking a plane moving at mach speeds, attaching a giant sword to it and then having it ram into enemies at full speed.

But it ruins muh immersion, who the hell would approve such a logistic nightmare of a design?

It would be better to attach it to a surface-to-air missile

So that when 8man needs handle bars Yukino can easily provide them.

Attached: smug Yukino.png (272x300, 144K)

that's simply edgy. we have enough those.

Attached: chad.png (539x621, 196K)

pic related

Attached: THIS IS TO GO FURTHER BEYOND.png (920x693, 920K)

If you're wasting the technology of a Zankantou on a missle, you may as well just shoot the missile normally.
You can't just attach every weapon to a missile and think that's going to work. You need more SOUL, user. Where is your burning soul?

This hairstyle makes her look like a middle schooler. Some pedo fetish?

It's an issue of mobility/maneuverability, I don't have time to run/jump up to the enemy just deliver my devastation, they'd be able to react and counter my mech.

Have you ever seen a mecha move, user? They regularly break SC Law as if it was merely a suggestion.
I don't think I've ever seen a mecha that was killed by gunfire and I KNOW I've seen mecha cut down missiles so I don't think there is actually any real issue there.

What if you use the technology from those mecha to produce better weapons, anti-mecha weapons?

Hikigaya goes back to the kitchen and pull out the pots, pans, mixers and other implements He'll need for cooking. They're the same ones Yui used, back then... Yukino kept them, even though she never uses them herself. The sight of them fills him with warm thoughts. But also some bitter ones, too. He tries to put it all out of mind.

All this stuff is stashed away in the lower cabinets, well out of reach, and by the time He has it sorted out, he's already feeling a little bit daunted. Now he has to clean this stuff too, since it's been kept in dusty storage for so long.

"Ha... Hachiman?"

Hikigaya turns his head. Totsuka is standing at the threshold of the kitchen, bare naked - except for the apron from Yui's maid costume, which just barely covers his intimate parts. Yukino appears now, standing behind Totsuka. Her arms are folded, and she grins like a lioness above a felled gazelle.

"Totsuka offered to help us tonight," she says. "Isn't that right?" He nods, silent, blushing.

"You came at the right time," Hikigaya tells Totsuka. The trap can't even maintain eye contact with him. "Get these dishes washed for me, okay?" He indicate the pile of cooking utensils in the sink.

"Ah-- I--" Totsuka stammers. He knows if he stands at the sink, Hikigaya have a clear view of his backside.

"Come on," He says. "They're not going to wash themselves."

Totsuka steps uncertainly to the sink, turns on the tap, and gets to work. He's diligent, despite the embarrassing circumstances, and cleans each item with exacting attention to detail before setting it in the dish strainer off to the side.

Hikigaya stands behind him, leaning his tailbone against the countertop opposite the sink, watching. Yukino joins him. Totsuka's perfectly round and smooth butt bounces in time to his scrubbing. Hikigaya can see just the very tip of his penis hanging down from between his legs.

I don't see how you would. Most Mecha are moved entirely by the soul/hotbloodedness/determination of the user once you get past the mechanical aspect of it.
Anything you would use to create better anti-mecha weapons would just be used to create better weapons for mecha to use when fighting other mecha.

The kitchen is tiny, and Totsuka can clearly hear their conversation, but that doesn't stop Yukino whatsoever:

"How did you find such a perfect trap to turn into a fuckbuddy?" She says. Totsuka tenses at this. "I can't believe someone like him could really exist."

Hikigaya shrugs. "Lucky, I guess. You should thank Ebina, though. She's the one who got me into his pants."

"Trust me, I'll definitely thank her. That dumb skank finally did something useful."

Hikigaya turns to look Yukino in the eye. "I want to be clear here," He says, "I'm not gay."

"Of course you're not," Yukino says, licking her lips. She steps forward and puts her hands on Totsuka's shoulders. Totsuka goes rigid. He's blushing so hard even the back of his neck turning a bit red -- he's utterly mortified.

Hikgaya realises that Yukino, who isn't that tall for a girl, is still a little bit taller than Totsuka . There's no denying it: Totsuka was made to be bullied around.

"Who could fault you for wanting to have sex with a pretty little thing like this?" Yukino says, petting the top of Totsuka's head. "Any man would."

"Exactly my point," he says. "I'm glad at least someone understands." As nonchalant as the conversation is, Hikigaya can feel his cock hardening by the second.

Yukino squats down, and unceremoniously lays a hand on either globe of Totsuka's ass. She spreads the cheeks now, baring the pale pink rosebud of Totsuka's hole. "...And who could fault you for wanting to get inside a gorgeous pussy like this?" Yukino breathes.

Totsuka makes a choked "chhh--" sound. He shivers.

"I didn't tell you to stop working," Hikigaya tell's him sternly.

With trembling hands, Totsuka does his best to keep cleaning the dishes. It's hard for him with both Hikigaya and Yukino examining his asshole, and he works at a slow pace. He keeps making uncertain, fearful little whinnies too.

>So beautiful that she auto-magically incurs hatred the of every female that gazes upon her and acquires the interest of every male in the room

If only her backstory wasn't so cliched and retarded. I can almost visualize the mob of girls organizing their bullying schemes because some literally who transferred to their school (in America of places).

Attached: 1504277581444.png (324x244, 9K)

Not magically, she is just better at things

Perhaps you can replicate and refine that soul/hotbloodedness/determinatio with AI/machine learning

I remember reading somewhere that her English VA didn't even know what her name was until later on because staff members kept calling her "the bitch".

"It's so small..." Yukino says. Her voice is full of lust and wonder. "You really got your dick inside him? You made it fit?"

"All the way," he says. "He opens up pretty nicely if you use a little force."

Yukino curls her lips into an O and blows a few quick breaths against Totsuka's opening. He bows his head, knees knocking together, hardly able to take even this minor stimulation.

"That is so cute," Yukino says, grinning broadly. "I really want to see what he's like with some dick up him... I want to see you fuck him..."

"Hachiman..." Totsuka whines, as if asking for help. But no help is going to come.

To Hikigaya's surprise, she leans in, sticks her tongue out, and licks Totsuka's asshole. Totsuka moans and bucks his hips wildly, as if trying to escape, but Yukino has him pinned against the sink. The wet slurping sound of Yukino's searching tongue is heard for a moment. Hikigaya stares at the erotic sight of her face buried in Totsuka's ass, working him over. Totsuka's little dick is as hard as Hikigaya has ever seen it, and he glimpses him pressing it against the door of the cabinet below the sink, writhing a bit, getting some minor relief from the pressure of his own weight.

Yukino pulls back. Totsuka's boypussy is wet and shiny with her saliva in the fluorescent lighting.

She looks up at him. "He's ready... fuck him, Hikigaya. Shove your dick in him..."

Wait, there's a dub?
Also, based staff.

It's fine if she's described as beautiful and skilled in such a way that she ended up garnering the interest of all the boys in her class, but the way she's described is if her beauty is at the level of an actual curse and it compels men to lose reason if they look at her too long.

She's not a nuclear reactor, she's a pretty girl at best. But I get that she needs a tragic backstory so she can be a loner too, warranting her induction into the service club.

I'm sure her personality also plays a part in her being isolated.

There's a dub for both S1 and S2, and imo sometimes it's even better than the sub. Would recommend, even as an excuse to hear Yozora being a bitch in English.

t. emcel with no pairbonding ability after years of casual sex

Yozora's the one who's friendlessness is because she's a cunty bitch to everyone. You're thinking of Sena, the one who's disliked for being too hot, too rich, too athletic, and too smart.

why didnt 4x2 man just fuck his sister?

Yozora is an arrogant bitch with mild autism OP

the only one who hates Sena is Yozora

based