Eldians lose "The Great Titan War"

>Eldians lose "The Great Titan War"
>Blamed for genocide, colonialism, eugenics, etc.
>Kids brainwashed and indoctrinated
>Made to fight Marley's wars
>Marley practices actual genetic purity testing, apartheid policies, propaganda etc.
>Kruger literally says the numbers on the Marleyan genocide don't add up
>Grisha literally says they need to correct the world, that Ymir civilized the world, and that their ancestors did nothing wrong
Fucking based.

Attached: 9c91ffa3-dc20-48bf-8bc5-692e37c76d88.jpg (400x600, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/en/book/show/2252829.Caliphate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think the other thread is going to take off after the first one gets tanked in a few posts. I appreciate you using my pasta though.

I tend to agree that the Eldians aren't the ones to blame nor the bad guys here. They had enough colossal titans to make three huge walls yet we are to believe they lost the war? and that Marley who cannot use titans somehow obtained 7 of the original titans. None of this is adding up how they won the massive world changing war only 80 years ago and then in that time have then become the supreme world power. Their victory could not have happened without a complete collapse or internal power struggle in the Eldian empire. I don't know how they will connect the dots but I feel like the Eldians were living in peace with the rest of the world until Marley somehow tried to usurp power or start a coup and the King was sad at being betrayed so he felt like the best move was to leave their corrupt culture and protect his people in isolation.

>Their victory could not have happened without a complete collapse or internal power struggle in the Eldian empire.
The Great War wasn't Eldia vs. Marley. Marley subverted Eldia from within and the different houses went to war with each other. This is in the manga.

>buying the king's bluff and thinking that the amount of titans in the walls is extremely high and not that the hardening ability is able to cover a vast area

Just look at how big the hardened guillotine was from Eren, who hasn't tapped into the FT's power.

Why didn't Eren edit someone's genes so he becomes intelligent enough to come up with a plan that isn't absolute garbage.

You gotta believe that even if they arent tied arm to arm like in the ancient pictures the area of the walls in total there must still be a large amount of them and they are dame near the size of the "special" colossal titan.

>Marley subverted Eldia from within
that's not what happened either, did you speedread willy's entire explaination?

Isayama will crush the dreams of genocidal psychos wanting to see billions of people getting slaughtered by an army of colossal titans. There's a reason he had Gross look into the viewers' eyes.

Even if marley somehow instigate a revolt among the holders of the special titans the king who had the original titans power didn't shut it down with one howl or a rewriting of their memories to include marleys treachery. How influential was marley if they were nothing but slaves under the cruel command of the Eldians? how did they turn that many titans and come out on top with minimal long term damage and then advanced tech quickly over the Eldians.

Not sure. Isayama talked wonders about Japan’s invasion on Korea. Don’t forget these japs allied with Hitler and the wounds of Hiroshima and Nagasaki are still open. Although Boyega being there gives hope about world peace ending.

the FT can't brainwash shifters.

Zeke is right
Eldians deserve genocide

what a shit pasta

Their own King was the cause for that, and Marley itself was secretly controlled by an Eldian family.

>Grisha literally says they need to correct the world, that Ymir civilized the world, and that their ancestors did nothing wrong
Grisha was talking out of his ass. There's a reason every nation in the world hates Eldians

>taking a ((Willy's)) words at face value

>There's a reason every nation in the world hates Eldians
They really are Germans then, huh?

Are you baiting?

t. Sergeant Major Gross

I'd imagine the mind wipe is a big deal and as much of a nuclear option as the rumbling. Can't just use it left and right without dire consequences. We know Karl was a massive cuck so it wouldn't be a surprise if he just didn't want to pull the plug on something like that when the houses rebelled. Dude's a massive cuck pacifist who made a long-term plan instead of stomping the shit out of his enemies and as far as we can tell he got exactly what he wanted.

>Their own King was the cause for that, and Marley itself was secretly controlled by an Eldian family.
Dipshit speedreading kike.

wtf I like AoT now

what a pathos-driven, low-IQ post. you must be a spic lesbian.

>this is what "Eldians are whites" posters really believe
goodreads.com/en/book/show/2252829.Caliphate

>shilling for a kike's worthless fantasy book
how much sadder can you possibly get?

>state facts about series written by Japanese nationalist who has defended Japanese aggression against Koreans and Chinese
>this does not please the jew

Attached: Grisha has a heated gamer moment.jpg (819x611, 76K)

>Eldians were living in peace with the rest of the world
rest of the world apart from not!Japan also hated the Eldians

Does anyone have link to any english translation of the interview Isayama glorified the colonization of Korea? And his comments on the Sino-Japan and Russo-Japan Wars?

they didn't

>Royal Houses get pushed/manipulated into fighting each other by Marley
>Tyburs straight up turn coat and join Marley
>7 of the 9 titans end up in Marley's hands
>Marley gets everything they wanted
>Karl the cuck just fucks off and makes a vow to fuck over his people instead of fighting for them

Karl didn't leave because he lost the war but because he didn't want to fight in more wars

Also he left before Marleyans joined forces with the tybur family.

The Eldian empire is still there in paradis island and they still can take over the world again

>>Royal Houses get pushed/manipulated into fighting each other by Marley
bs

>>Royal Houses get pushed/manipulated into fighting each other by Marley
>Tyburs straight up turn coat and join Marley

You do realize that the marley had almost nothing to do with the fall of the eldian empire and the only reason they fell was because Karl Fritz and tybur family created the myth of the Marleyan hero to make it look like the marleyans defeated the eldians

Oh? Marley didn't work with the Tyburs to subvert the houses into fighting each other? You fucking retard, the GTW was the Civil War that broke out once Karl fucked off. They'd always been in conflict but once Karl fucked off with the Founder there was nothing to stop Marley from taking over. This is literally the plan that was hatched between Karl, the Tyburs, and Marley. Marley used the GTW to their advantage and took control of 7 of the Titans. Read the damn series.

The creation of the Helos myth? What does that have to do with anything? That's just a neat little story like the Odyssey to explain away what happened, it didn't impact jack shit. The houses were always jostling for power. Think Portugal, Spain, Netherlands, England, France, etc. Karl gets bluepilled and turns pacifist so he conspires with the Tyburs to fuck everyone over by taking away the Founder and abandoning his responsibility to watch over the conflicts. Once he's gone, the great war breaks out and Marley rises up to take advantage of the mess as revenge for Eldia wrecking their shit years prior during their conquests. When all's said and done Marley has 7 of the 9 titans. Read the series.

This is a nice thread

Kruger's view is the most rational and balanced at this point.

Attached: 1223.png (579x391, 211K)

Based

i just wanted a series about fighting giant zombies....

So who do I root for? Which side are the actual bad guys? Marley?

root for me user.
I have noone.

if y’all are looking for a replacement with a similar (and IMO far better executed) premise of "boy has to learn to fight against monsters that took away his family", and the same level of production in its anime adaptation, check out Demon Slayer

>starts with lowercase
>y'all
>recommending battle shonen shit
>implying having one similar premise is enough to act as a replacement
shit bait

I side for the Eldians over the Marleyans, but I think Isayama's point is that neither side is 100% bad and neither side is 100% good. We just get a more up close and personal look at the injustice Eldians had to face due to the actions of the Marleyan authorities.
As idealistic as it sounds, I think it's heading for some kind of ending where those in charge of the propaganda against Eldians are all taken out and the remaining populations try to achieve some sort of peace.
Although I wouldn't mind Eren or any other Eldian smashing up a few more Marleyan camps before that happens. Edgy, maybe, but whatever- it feels cathartic.