Manga Reader

What program do you guys use to read manga? I tried CDisplayEx, but didn't find it comfortable. I'm looking for something that has separate zoom settings for portrait and landscape pages

Attached: 1.jpg (1105x719, 210K)

I use the fucking browser.

Used to use Irfanview but recently I've been using Honeyview more and more since it has a better fullscreen mode, can do side by side pages, can open cbr/cbz files, and can open multiple folders as one thing. I think Irfanview might have better image downscaling though.

>He doesn't download and keep manga he likes in high resolution

MangaMeeya, it was design to read manga too bad it been abandon. But still it pretty good.

I use SumatraPDF

The original CDisplay.exe
I might use XNviewMP if it ever gets an ability to read archives since I use it already for everything else.

Mangadex

Been using ComicRack. The reader does everything I want and setting up the interface to disappear when reading was simple. The integrated library is great for keeping everything organized and automatically tracking everything I've read.

Firefox and Simple Comic

Attached: 1546365960501.png (478x610, 273K)

Picasa Photo Viewer

Attached: 1560857203565.jpg (281x325, 85K)

The thing in windows that opens when you double click a picture.

Tachiyomi.
>inb4 mobilefag kill yourself etc
Reading from a desktop is kinda uncomfortable compared to reading digital releases on a tablet. Just transfer the .zips to your reader and you're all set for max comfy.

This is neo-Yea Forums.

I download my favorite manga and I have honeyview to read them, but I tend to read/reread them online since I like the vertical display some sites have

Same

this

mxcomix or tachiyomi for mobile.
not archiving your manga should be a crime. it's just lazy. get with it youngfags.
and slightly off topic. when buying actual hard/paper back copies from japan. always get the japanese version. it's a good opportunity to learn the langauge you will be staring at in your mothers basement for the next 30 years.

So I take it all suggestions here are also viable for hentai manga?

Like yacreader on gnu/loonix.
Tachiyomi on android, but did like perfect viewer for a time.

tachiyomi

what kind of dumb ass question is this? You think tits and ass need another image viewer?

Maybe the hotkeys he uses when fapping are different?

Lots of manga/comic/image viewers use arrows keys for back/forward but with hmanga wasd would be better since your right hand is busy.

like one-haned? Yeah I see what you mean.

Though
I can't imagine that to be a problem. Just move your hand a little to the right.

FS viewer, its alright.

Attached: ss+(2019-06-19+at+11.51.52).jpg (2560x1080, 1M)

If you're laying in bed with laptop on chest it's awkward to reach arrow keys with left hand.

>laptop
>bed
Ah yeah, I never thought about that use case.

Vertical monitor

I do everything with the mouse. Smooth scrolling is set up with proper increments to use the mouse wheel. the scroll stops at the bottom of the page, and then scrolling again advances to the next page. Holding left click turns the cursor into a magnifier to read small text. Holding right click allows for manual panning of the page in any direction. The entire reading experience is doable with one hand. A wireless mouse and a TV as a second monitor also means reading from the comfort of bed.

Is this for online reading only? I can't seem to make it work with .cbr files on my SDcard

Tachiyomi on a 10" tablet. Maximum comfy.

Attached: 1540833123630.jpg (661x720, 92K)

I thought it can only read PDFs. Can it read other file formats?

cbz works, so don't see why cbr wouldn't.
Got to add them to a directory called local under the tachiyomi folder. Once you do you see them in the Local Manga catalog.
Don't think you could open the files in a file manager if that's what your problem was.

mangadex, mangapark, mangastream or whatever has what I'm looking for
I don't bother wasting time downloading the quality is literally the same

For me, it's YACreader because I have a brain.

Attached: 1558922238038.jpg (1280x730, 99K)

CBR reader is basically good CDisplayEX the only issue is you've got to convert things into .cbr or .cbz if they aren't already but most downloaders now automatically convert

this, nothing extra