Is Aggretsuko an accurate representation of the Japanese workplace?

Is Aggretsuko an accurate representation of the Japanese workplace?

Attached: 1560900218643.png (640x360, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BpgUQYARIsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Overworked as hell
>Not very good pay
>Higher ups just want to fuck up newcomers to 'train them for life'
>Newbies are arrogant and have self importance that rival that one of the CEO
>The job never ends, even takes some time off weekends and before holidays are marathon-esque sessions of pure endurance

Seems about right

Presumably

I used to work in a cinema in Mexico. Although my work wasn't in an office, it used to feel the same as Aggretsuko's office.

The worst parts about works like that is that there are better ways to make everything work... but everything is designed to be mediocre. The bosses want mediocre employes because that's the most similar thing to an automatic machine.

>retsuko looking for a guy that she can be herself around
>thinks about the guy she met just a few months ago and not the guy who has supported her and been her friend for years
haida deserves a better

Haida is the perfect representation of a male Hyena

>The bosses want mediocre employes because that's the most similar thing to an automatic machine.
This is one of the first things they teach newcomers to Amazon Fulfillment Centers - since your production rate is set by how much product you're able to move per shift, people are told they shouldn't try to do a good job those first couple months because it sets an unreasonably high standard they won't be able to maintain.

Yeah

Attached: 1560668442725.png (480x3510, 1.77M)

That's women for you
>friendzones a non ironic nice guy who non ironically likes her and she likes back
>because he's too nice and she's "known him too long"
>freaks out over not being able to find anyone and the impending wall that is around 5 years away after which she will be fucked

Attached: 1554596995006.jpg (402x402, 23K)

Also reminder that Tadano is based and redpilled for refusing the get married
>divorce rates are crazy around the world
>women always get half or more of your shit
>all kids go to them automatically
>he runs a giant company and has tons of money
>he stands to lose half of it to her
He's like nah fuck that
>she spazzes and says its ogre because he wont get married
He dodged a bullet, let her rot in her corporate office hell and hit the wall, get a bunch of cats, and be all alone drinking box wine and contemplating ODing on her ibuprofen, stupid bitch

Attached: 216.png (1072x579, 714K)

Oh look, the incel's have arrived.

correct

Attached: 109293892.jpg (480x523, 22K)

>accounting
she will have to find another job anyway in a few years.

see pic rel
lmao, fucking gold digging cunt
Just like in the show, did you see how their eyes LITERALLY became dollar signs?
Pump and dump these worthless sluts

Attached: womencourts.png (1340x394, 88K)

major oof on that pic

Agreed.

The woman cries out "incel" when she is revealed for the selfish sociopathic piece of shit she is

Attached: womenthemanipulated man.png (1124x1968, 433K)

that doesn't seem like purposeful mediocrity compared to preferring long term efficiency by reducing the number of complete burn outs who collapse somewhere in the middle of the warehouse from exhaustion. I'm sure they could calibrate the system even more for an ideal middle ground though

Fenneko is the same to Haida as Haida is to Retsuko.

Attached: the hyena who was cucked to death.jpg (600x660, 58K)

Intelligent but ruthless men and women fuck each other over regardless of the race. Gender roles are more prominent towards the bottom classes, because they are dumb and uneducated, leaving empty space in their goals and personalities, which is then filled up by narcissism, sexuality and other base needs.

Attached: smugvelli.jpg (1024x774, 192K)

>see pic rel
lol, what is this, some kind of incel propaganda pamphlet?
Get lost dude.
I'm glad you're so unappealing to women because honestly you have no business being anywhere near them.

Attached: women9.png (759x480, 21K)

Attached: women3.jpg (1946x2400, 1.3M)

Attached: womennationwreckers.jpg (867x1000, 203K)

Attached: women2.jpg (1488x3024, 1.52M)

>replies with a reddit meme that doesn't even make sense in the context

Attached: harold.jpg (660x495, 82K)

Don't expect these people to make sense

Attached: 1556690334740.png (686x1134, 185K)

>keeps ignoring the content of what im posting

Attached: disloyal women.jpg (980x1912, 561K)

Put yourself in a better than low middle class position and you'll get a chance at meeting better men or women.

I know well what you are up to, foreign provocateur. Your masters' goal is to make western men be afraid of women so they breed even less, weakening the West in the future.

Attached: araki jotaro iggy.jpg (482x297, 114K)

How dare you remind me of the greatness that the Lorax movie could have been. I didn't ask for this, fuck.

Why did the Lorax movie have to get Lorax'd. They literally had his face on advertisements for cars. They literally fucking did the thing the original warns against.

youtube.com/watch?v=BpgUQYARIsw

Its very entertaining how an honest conversation about Aggretsuko Season 2, has spiraled into an autistic /r9k/ incel shitstorm on women. xd

>BTW I hated the fact Haida got absolutely shit on this season, as well as the more established characters taking a back seat to the nigga that dosen't want to get married and the average Yea Forums goer.