Boku no Hero Academia

Chapter !8+19 Discussion, the culmination of USJ and the start of Volume 3. Correspaonds to the final episode of Season 1, Episode 13 if you're interested.

Attached: Vol 3 Cover.png (1066x1600, 2.3M)

Attached: 1.png (1066x1600, 1.59M)

Attached: 2-3.png (2133x1600, 2.59M)

Attached: 4-5.png (2132x1600, 3.23M)

Angry allmight is not shown enough

Attached: 6-7.png (2132x1600, 2.89M)

Attached: 8-9.png (2132x1600, 3.19M)

Attached: 10-11.png (2132x1600, 2.91M)

Attached: 12-13.png (2132x1600, 2.61M)

Attached: 14-15.png (2133x1600, 3.76M)

Attached: 16-17.png (2133x1600, 3.34M)

Not done yet, dumping the next chapter since it's basically just a contunuation

Attached: 18-19.png (2132x1600, 2.9M)

Attached: 1.png (1066x1600, 1.48M)

Attached: 2-3.png (2133x1600, 3.02M)

Attached: 4-5.png (2132x1600, 3M)

Attached: 6-7.png (2132x1600, 3.28M)

Attached: 8-9.png (2132x1600, 2.51M)

Attached: 10-11.png (2132x1600, 2.68M)

I like this shows how experienced All Might is. He can tell what kind of Villain he's up against with just a glance.

Attached: 12-13.png (2133x1600, 3.64M)

Thank you for your efforts OP. Always appreciated

Attached: 14-15.png (2132x1600, 3.39M)

Attached: 16-17.png (2133x1600, 3.63M)

Good in the manga, great in the anime.

And with that, the end of the All Might vs Nomu fight. Just going to dump the Sketches and the Extra now, a few more sketches since I forgot Hori does them for Volumes too - but from here on out it should be as they were released

Attached: 18-19.png (2132x1600, 3M)

too bad nobody likes talking about the fuckin manga lmao

Attached: Extra 1.png (2132x1600, 1.43M)

Attached: Vol 1 Sketch.png (1024x1461, 1001K)

Attached: Vol 2 Sketch.png (2048x1435, 2.42M)

Attached: Vol 3 Sketch.png (1606x2291, 2.13M)

These were some of the chapters that really showed the beginning of Hori's art shift.

Attached: Ep 12 Sketch.png (1606x2291, 2.14M)

Can really see the improvement in shading in particular.

That Kiri thing with the scar is cute.
You can tell Hori didn't plan for him to have trained his quirk into being as strong as it is, however.

End
of
Dump

Attached: Ch 19 Sketch.png (1435x2048, 1.4M)

Kirishima should have died right then and there

All Might sticks out in the illustrations in a way that doesn't always look that great.
I know he's based on western style shading and is supposed to stand-out. But a lot of time he looks like he and the world around him don't really 'mesh'.

I do like his current style a lot more

Attached: 1560715744485.png (696x1074, 746K)

that looks painful

I like how expressive the early style was. Early Midorya and Bakugo really gave off an interesting feel when he was more willing to go off model.

is Carolina Smash being a double hand cross chop a reference to anything in particular?

There are still moments where he goes offmodel for effect. Spinner ranting at Shiggy was a good example of this.

Let it die bro

No this is the good thread, the other popular thread attracted all the shit leaving this one clean.

Attached: Koda Snr.png (87x97, 8K)

>only 10 posters, me included
Wow you sure are the elite

is this more your style then?

>Other thread is completely devoid of value
>Was made 30 posts befroe autosage and repeatedly necroed to ensure it would be the only one alive
>Is the *exact* same thread that has been made multiple times in the last 1-2 weeks by one shipfagging person
>Due to it attracting the usual bunch like flies to shit, will probably reach autosage before this reaches 150
I'm not going to 'let it die' because one faggot has been repeatedly jumping in front of me and making threads

In the current 'other thread' of 130 posts, the following are the only ones which I could even consider being contrued as attempted discussion
That is about 6%. And two of them have spacing and opinions that immediate set off leddit goosebumps; so discounting those for obvious reasons (obviously one cannot simply dismiss single lines for leddit spacing, so who knows if it's only the two) that brings the count to 4%; meaning that from my PoV; 96% of that thread either doesn't deserve to exist or should be banned outright. I repeat, everything else is pure vapidity. It doesn't deserve to exist. If it must serve as a containment thread due to either extreme ban evasion or lazy mods, so be it; but the original intent of me making one thread a day to allow some outlet of discussion (even if shitposters begin to filter in, even if discussion shifts away from the chapter/s themselves) so if people wish to discuss something, they have something. There were good portions of threads yesterday and he day before; so I didn't feel as motivated and instead went searching for the highest quality varients of all the sketches. But today there is no suc 'comfy' part of a thread
But I'm not going to 'let it die' simply because others are either too lazy, too stupid or too childish to want discussion. Long, detailed posts take more time to make, slower threads are not hallmarks of lesser discussion nor popularity

Attached: OHEMGEEEE SESUN FOWR.png (1268x2016, 741K)

Let it die bro

Young All Might Arc when

Attached: Toshinori_Yagi_youth.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

If there is are side stories for the characters a young All Might would be great for a showcase. As would Aizawa doing underground work.

Going off at the heavy hinting from Present Mic; I think the next arc is probably going to be linked to the kid that dropped out in some way and will overall give us some insight into some of the history.
Whether All Might is going to show up is questionable; but a lot of characters in the narrative are similar age

A drop out of UA is a fun idea. If he went to become a Villain it could be used to expose the issues with the UA system.
Its been to 'clean' for may tastes given the issues with Hero Society in general that Hori has shown.

High quality as always. Thank you dump user.

Attached: 1559754235301.jpg (480x480, 40K)

>this was Hori's plan all along
220 chapters in the making

Attached: MGSR_ intensifies.png (635x641, 324K)

YOU ARE JUST LIKE ME
TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

Lmao what does it matter if a twig gets mad

All Might is a twig but he's a twig that people respect.

>Shigaraki's motives started out almost totally incoherent
>they wound up about as incoherent anyway but now he's PASSIONATE about them

Attached: 1559334014051.png (459x516, 96K)

Thats kind of his thing. He's a manchild that never matured, he just wants to destroy the world.
Thats why I want him to lose this upcoming fight with the MLA. To force him to develop.

It's noted upon in a later chapter when they're discussing the USJ aftermath. Shiggy is absolutely intended to have no idea what he's doing.

Class A goes on a field trip to the States!
Class A meets all the cool, comedically over-macho, star-spangled American heroes!
All Might reunites with old partners and friends in the hero industry!
Mina fucks everything on two legs!
The heroes fight a big villain that's suspiciously heavy on communist symbolism!

>shiggys NEET retreat

Loving the fact that these are the correct translations. Once again fujos alter things to push a false narrative; who'da thunk.

Some real Golden Age shit would be fun. Hori could really show his comedic ability in the writing.

He didn't even go to school

What was different in the wrong version?

>Likes Manly Guys, Meat
>This guy was born from a need to have omeone who could bring the different guys of the class together and bridge gaps
tl;dr they used double meanings to imply he's the faggot kind of man and not the bro kind of man

You fujoshis make Hori cry virgin meet tears
Stop ruining his series
He doesn't want your money

>dabs on this shit manga

Attached: Chads.jpg (1182x1541, 215K)

Rate my quirk:
I am able to sense whenever someone gives me the middle finger behind my back

I want to throat fuck Zora so fucking bad

Still better than lego head.

I am able to sense whenever someone talks shit behind my back

He's literally a school shooter

Deku being haunted by a ghost!

Attached: 1560874206111.jpg (800x1000, 181K)

Deku being followed by a stray puppy after school

How does one get the full quality images of the Viz scans? The ones on most secondary sites are full sized/quality, just wondering how they acquire them.

Attached: 1538872764079.jpg (640x625, 58K)

so is this about how america is losing its hegemony and how japan is looking for the next cock to take in its ass?
why aren't they including muslim heroes then
islam has basically won

Through the browser page source you techlet.

Thank you, user!

Shiggy is really pretty creepy.

Ah yes, when Shiggy acted like a more murderous Garou.

Attached: 1512684860499.png (800x1150, 188K)

Yeah and when I check the source I get these kind of images. I'm not a supaaah4xx0r, but I'm not exactly illiterate as you imply. Between you and me user, I intend on 'borrowing' their scans for every single chapter of the mango for future OP uses, since no matter how hard I look it appears that not a single other person has as of yet 'borrowed' the highest quality Viz scans so others can 'view' them for some of the Volumes. At the moment the higest quality res I can pull is 1040*755 per spread and naturally 520*755 for single pages; but in for a penny, in for a pound - if I can get the highest qulaity rips then I will. Just give me the down low of how to get the non-jumbled, high-quality images and I'll do the rest of the work for every single chapter of the manga they haven't released.

Attached: jumbled mess.png (890x1335, 2.55M)

The anime actually improves on this fight a lot. I especially like how the effects of unleashing such titanic blows are show in the sudden water splash and property damage.

I do like that Shiggy is so calm about this. NEET nerves of steel.

Or he's paralysed in autistic rage

I suspect Shiggy was surprised enough, he dodged instead of attacked. But yes, Kirishima was lucky.

It is, to the people he hits. Fortunately their pain is usually only momentary, followed by death.

Maybe when we get Nana's story. Hopefully soon.

Shiggy's got rage (and lots of PTSD) because Hero Society failed him. So he wants to destroy it. It's entirely personal, without philosophical or ideological overtones. That's actually pretty coherent. But as he matures, he's starting to think. I'm curious where he's going to wind up.

Given this is still USJ it has to be the autistic rage. The nerves of steel came later.

>At Hosu it was stated there were 6 Nomu ready to go
were lost fighting Stain
>>Chainsaw is MIA, probably caught since the tracker is a thing
>>High End is dead
If I'm correct, haven't they still got one Nomu left? God I want them to all get caught this arc, with Spinner and Compress having to pick up the pieces and deal with the consequences of Shiggy being a complete and utter fuckup.

Attached: cute_nomu.jpg (800x543, 73K)

Just screenshot

>Too retarded to ask for assistance
>Just sits there all day
>It's society to blame
What a shitty villain

Add to that that quirks usually/can have a psychological influence on the user; with Shiggys Decay likely playing a heavy part in him wanting to destroy stuff.

Yeah, and screenshots is what gets the 1040*755's. I'm seeing if I can get that to 2132*1600 without having to use bicubic enlargement by figuring out the way to rip the pages.

>s-shiggy was never just a nihilist wanker!

Attached: 1542273777828.png (333x220, 14K)

There are certain programmes that allow you to put images like that back together. As a form of protection against piracy, it's pretty basic. Check the archives for scanlation threads, there's usually at least one person with the same problem you have right now. Alternatively, just ask for help whenever you see a scanlation thread up.
Aside from that, high-quality rips of Viz' volume scans are sometimes posted in Win O' threads on Yea Forums. you can search for the links in archive websites.
Alternatively, torrent trackers have the aforementioned volume rips.

I love Kirishima and Bakugou

He was a four year old kid who apparently accidentally killed his whole family AND his dog one day, wound up cowering in an alley afraid to touch anything, and the only person who came to his aid was, not a hero, but the world's greatest supervillain. Who raised him from that point on, carefully shaping his opinions and beliefs.

He's not a villain, he's an unbearable tragedy turned into a weapon of destruction. None of which reduces his danger, BTW.

>Killed his whole family
Pretty sure his auntie and his cousin are still fine. As well as Uncle AfO.

I seriously hope he dies before All Might. What a cunt.

Attached: prick.png (1067x1600, 1.4M)

i seriously hope Deku dies before All Might. what a cunt.

Attached: faggot.jpg (870x1258, 257K)

I seriously hope nobody dies before All Might, and that All Might doesn't die, so everyone lives.

Except Slidin' Go. He rubs me so much the wrong way. I want HIM dead.

>he doesn't know the early text spoilers
Sliding Go dies next chapter. His head gets smashed by a log as he goes to pick up a hat.

what a fucking retard aizawa is

Attached: aizawa.png (563x529, 254K)

And Pony isn't a one trick hero. In fact, she's really pretty good.

Does Hori think that making 'rational' characters follow the law in every circumstance make them seem smart or something? Tsuyu did the same thing in the Bakugo rescue?
I don't get what he's doing with that.