Is he a good character?

Discuss

Attached: crop.jpeg.jpg (444x794, 56K)

Yep, due to his dynamicism

Attached: F69681AC-20C5-4787-9584-79018D2D4E29.jpg (1080x1440, 764K)

no he's an evil character

Nothing written by that hack is good, save for Madara.

Obito is better and cuter

sasuke and madara are literally the same shit
every uchiha is the same

Sasuke is likely not only the worst written Naruto character, he is also the dumbest. The only one that rivals him in both categories is Sakura.

he's just like me

I'm sorry.

He's always mistreated by fans who don't really get his character

Yes

He's the only one that did something.

This.

Only thing that bothers me about Sasuke is how easily everyone forgave his bullshit and how every other fucking character seems to have an insatiable lust for his cock.

>every other fucking character seems to have an insatiable lust for his cock.

I think your exxagerating, Sasuke is well respected and admired but not dick riden. I hate hes so popular in universe yet still unable to get as much popular nsfw artists as naruto.

Sasuke is a class of writing in a world where his ideals are put in effect only to make him look stupid instead if a hero like naruto.

Sasuke is only dick ridden by people who are either insane, very good friends with Naruto, and ignorant masses who don't know about his past sins.

Sasuke needs a positive reputation and praise because his rival is more beloved and dickes sucked than He is, and is basically dead inside with regret and feeling lime failure to his friends and family.

If Sasuke wer me a good character his threads would stay up more than shitty hinata, sakura, and Naruto threads.

he is kind of an asshole

Stop samefagging your shit thread Narutard

I hated how he cucked himself in the end and still has no arm

He intentionally lost all his edginess

I just feel sad for him that he has to be stuck working with incompetent people and not destroying villages

Oh well, what can you do

Tell them user,I've been saying the same thing for years.

Only in hentai he cucked himself