Why all these harem protagonist need to be like this? if i was in his position i would have fucked all the girls

>Why all these harem protagonist need to be like this? if i was in his position i would have fucked all the girls
>I hate Makoto
Why do so many people hate him? He literally just did what the majority of us would have done in his place.

Attached: Makoto_Itou.png (341x488, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

0verflow.com/next/
youtu.be/BNqC0Yhvgkc?t=594
i.imgur.com/JBiSE63l.jpg
vndb.org/g214
youtube.com/watch?v=aQ3Xs86Io00
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>Why all these harem protagonist need to be like this? if i was in his position i would have fucked all the girls
All this ignorance. There are MANY harem protagonists who fuck all their girls. But that makes their stories hentai, and they don't get anime adaptations.

Don't believe people who tell you School Days is bad because Makoto is bad.

Makoto is the perfect harem protagonist. People bitch about how MCs are beta virgins and praise satellite virgin shit like Monster Musume or GoToubun for having protagonists with the slimmest bit of spine, while there Makoto stands at the apex, fucking everybody he can get his hands on, male and female. No "fireworks interrupted my confession" or "but main girl" or "but have some more respect for yourself!1" shit here, the king of chads arrives to slay and be slain, seeding the good fuck into his concubines.

Even as he fell into that good night for his reign, he saw more sun in his days than the rest of the Tenchi clones in this medium combined. Vanillafags only hate him because his ambitions challenges them to do better. So long Makoto, you 21st century warlord, may you find a nice boat to rest your crown.

Attached: 1558323687812.jpg (800x450, 77K)

I don't have a punchline.

His problem wasn't that he was fucking several girls at once, his problem was that with every one of them he was sticking his dick in crazy.

He himself was already crazy from being inbred so the crazy cancels out.

>Why do so many people hate him?
They don't understand the anime. It's an exploration of the most prevalent type of evil, being evil that stems from sloth. Makoto is a prick in a way that very few fictional characters - especially in anime - are. He's not a evil guy. Makoto always takes the path of least resistance and doesn't think about others. He's a shallow person that doesn't experience life in a deep or meaningful way. His so-called love is fleeting and base, and he doesn't experience any revulsion aside from complaining that people are annoying by being clingy. He's a bug person and a shitty guy in the way most shitty people are in real life. Other characters represent other aspects of anti-social and cruel behavior, from the manipulative and selfish Sekai, to the thoughtless and unempathetic Kotonoha and even minor characters. The writers did a really interesting thing with this show and I'm glad it exists.

Attached: school_days_not_take_responsibility.jpg (1920x4320, 723K)

Reminder

Attached: 59BBD3A0-70E5-4887-B0A2-A07B4527E980.gif (268x150, 3.3M)

based, also the directing was at least above average. the pot boiling on stove then cut to silence as makoto reads the last text was chilling.

Attached: based and redpilled.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

> He literally just did what the majority of us would have done in his place
Not really. I would have used a condom so I don't have to take care of some roastie's baby or get STDs from one of those sluts he had a foursome with.
Never go raw unless you completely trust the girl and would be fine having a family with her should it come to that. That's how they get you.

That's not how it works

But Kotonoha was the only character in the series who wasn't an inbred descendant of that Tomaru dude and yet she was crazy too.

This, many retards seem to have a distaste for this anime with no real criticism and many seem to miss the point

Makoto in the anime was made to be the one where the player in the original game would just make him, Makoto, not give an answer to anything, groom him to be a wreck that never takes responsability for anything, that's the problem with Makoto, he fucking many girls has little to do with it.

I wish they adapted the game where he goes to a beach city and the one with the boy who crossdresses too.

She was the least crazy though, she only became crazy as a result of outside influence of Makoto and Sekai (who were crazy).

>Why do so many people hate him? He literally just did what the majority of us would have done in his place.
You literally just said that the majority of mankind is comprised of clinically retarded people.

I don't see how Makoto is " clinically retarded".

>majority of mankind's history
>endless wars, disease, pseudoscience, religious autism
>the majority of mankind is not clinically retarded

He's 100% devoid of any kind of self-preservation instinct

I'm interested in this interpretation--could you talk more about the side characters (Nanami, Setsuna, Otome, etc.)? I feel like there was a lot I missed in School Days that you didn't.

This. Makoto in the anime felt too out of place, it felt like they just ripped him from his self insert role in VN and pasted it into the anime and made the other characters actual anime characters.

see

>Why do so many people hate him?
Because he didn't even have the decency of breaking up with the previous girl before sticking his dick in the next one.

It's great to see Makoto fuck all sorts of bitches- up until the point when you learn he's related to each and every one of them (except Kotonoha) because his dad or his granddad did the exact same thing, went through and fucked errybody.

I think it's explained in Summer Days that Sekai, Setsuna, and pretty much erryone else Makoto fucks is .... I can't remember- either half sister or cousin.
I haven't played the games in years, and I'm not really up for another play.

His dad is his grandad.

Tomaru is based.

Attached: XmzvvV3.jpg (4958x1453, 761K)

>great up until
you mean at which point it gets better

Attached: 1520529925074.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Attached: 1452871739935.jpg (1158x1356, 183K)

Is there anyone who can stop him?

Attached: the überchad.jpg (800x600, 68K)

No.
I think in the VN it's implied he is fucking Makoto's little siter too (or planning to).

That's far from being clinnically retarded. Hell low self estime alone could explain that.

Strip Battle Days 2 made my dick harder but I really need a legit new game.

Oh god.
In Summer Days Makoto's sister always complains and gets upset when she has to leave and go back to their dad, wishing she could just stay with Makoto. Now this revelation makes it 10 times worse.

I'm pretty sure that's what I'm talking about.
It's never stated outright or given too much focus but her complaints regarding her father and his reputation are more than enough to assume the worst.

>He literally just did what the majority of us would have done in his place.
I would fuck all the girls. yes.
I also however would treat every one as my precious possession.
That is the difference between a harem master and a manwhore.

the manwhore fucks every girl he can get his hands on and then drops them when he gets bored or it's too much of a hassle.
the harem master ensures all his girls feel loved and taken care of, and if one is having trouble he would go out of his way to give her special attention and fix her problem to the best of his ability.

the manwhore is short lived becomes hated by most of his girls.
the harem master lives a long and prosperous life and is capable of populating a town with just his wives and descendants.

That would require Makoto to give a fuck about the girls.
He just wanted to get laid, he didn't give a fuck about being in a relationship, much less having to mantain 18 different relationships.

Turns out people don't actually want the guy who listlessly fucks all the girls and acts like an underserving cunt.

People would rather have a guy who focuses on one girl, knows what he wants, and can stand up for himself properly. There are harems that work, but they're predicated on the guy deserving it but not being a cunt. A guy that fucks all the girls but is a total cunt and doesn't deserve it at all while tons of girls throw themselves at him will just be hated in the end. Rather than self inserting, people will just think that the girls ruining the girls at that point. Since they can no longer respect the girls at all if they degrade themselves and fall for trash.

Harems are a delicate balance. People rather think that a guy who confesses openly and acts openly and honestly is tons more alpha than a guy that just "Fucks all the girls lol", you're fucking childish if you think that just fucking the girls is the only measure of a protag. Makoto is a dumb cunt and no one liked him for a reason. Just being forward with one girl, and being direct and not backing down is enough.

Exactly.
He was a manwhore, not a harem master.
A manwhore is a failed harem protagonist.

It's been 3 years and both 0verflow and the VN market are basically dead. I don't think a new one is ever happening.

Only thing that Makoto did wrong was manipulate the girls. Like lying to that one loli to have sex with her. Also cheating on Kotonoha. Otherwise yeah all he did was accept the girls throwing themselves at him absolute chad

ok monovirgin

Makoto's only mistake was being impatient.
If he waited till he was in college then his manwhore ways would have been seen as completely normal and acceptable and no one would have batted an eye at anything he did in the series other than not taking responsibility for Sekai's baby.

Makoto would have been fine if he just used a condom with Sekai. Getting her pregnant, her announcing it in front of everyone because he tries to get out of it, was where it all spiraled down for him.

Kotonoha confirmed Sekai was lying though. Even if Makoto used a condom Sekai could still say the sperm molecules evaporated through the condom due to friction and got her pregnant.

>trusting the word of an insane murderer who just killed the woman who stole her man

>not realizing she only cut open the stomach to confirm her speculation, after asking Sekai questions she couldn't answer

Again, she was insane so she would have seen whatever the fuck she wanted to see.
Plus, at that point it's unlikely there would be a full baby in Sekai's belly, at most it was a tinyass fetus that would have been hidden by the guts and blood.

>GoToubun for having protagonists with the slimmest bit of spine
Fuutarou is a CHAD though

The first episode is completely uninteresting, and unless they already knew about what goes down later there'd be no reason for any sensible person to want to continue watching it.

>That would require Makoto to give a fuck about the girls.
>He just wanted to get laid, he didn't give a fuck about being in a relationship

But he clearly started caring about Kotonoha, after seeing what his actions had done to her state of mind

He started "caring" about Kotonoha when his sex life was pretty much dead and he was desperate to bail on Sekai and their baby, plus he probably felt a little guilty about what he did to Kotonoha.
It wasn't love.

>Did you go to the hospital? She's a good doctor.
>I didn't go.
>Why didn't you?
>I'd never go to any hospital that you recommend.
>Because... it's a lie, isn't it? In order to get his attention you lied to him by saying you're having a baby.
>You're wrong.
>What do you mean by "wrong"?
>I'm really...
>Then you should be able to prove it at the hospital, wouldn't you?
>*Sekai throws a tantrum*
Kotonoha obviously had the upper hand in their last conversation. While Sekai got emotional, Kotonoha always stayed cold, calm, and rational. We as viewers are given no reason to believe Kotonoha is lying at the end just because she's evil, while Sekai's emotional reactions and outbursts paint her as an unreliable narrator.

The first episode is absolutely supposed to be that way though. The entire fulcrum of the show is the subversion of the viewer's expectations, and the first episode does the legwork of establishing those expectations in the first place.

You keep ignoring that she was talking to a crazy person (granted, she was crazy too). Kotonoha wasn't cold, calm and rational, she is just the type of crazy person that acts chill, unlike Sekai who lost her shit when she killed Makoto.
And she didn't have any reason to give a fuck about what Kotonoha thought of her pregnancy anyway.

Wait, doesn't he get ntr'd? is it still classified as harem when there's a bull fucking your girls?

He doesn't get NTR'd, he dumps his first gf and she gets raped by his friend.

0verflow.com/next/

Dun dun dunnnnnn...!

Also friendly reminder that Loequality.blogspot.com is interested in translating Large Pon Pon and maybe the 0verflow radish games, if someone can make a translation patch for them.

Also, when will they animate the best ending?
youtu.be/BNqC0Yhvgkc?t=594

Attached: 154.png (800x600, 923K)

Still I think it's more likely that Sekai was the one fibbing in that conversation. Kotonoha's interrogation uses consistent logic at least, showing that she's at least capable of reason, while Sekai's answers are weak and if true ("I'd never go to any hospital that you recommend") would imply she's much dumber than she was shown to be. I'm fine meeting in the middle and saying the writers left the conclusion somewhat ambiguous though.

doesn't sekai also get fucked by another dude?

>0verflow.com/next/
Wait what the fuck those fuckers said Shiny Days was going to be their last project (I know we had Strip Battle after that, but those weren't "real" games). Don't they only have a dozen employees at this point?

Yeah I can agree it was ambiguous enough for both interpretations to be viable.
>would imply she's much dumber than she was shown to be
I don't know, she seemed like a pretty dumb whore from the start to me.

I just want Makoto to fuck his sister.

I think that only happens in one route of the game if you dump Sekai.
Taisuke fucks whoever you dump or something like that.

reminder that kotonoha is a crazy bitch and deserved to be dumped

Attached: yande.re 7941 sample gotou_junji pantsu saionji_sekai school_days seifuku shimapan thighhighs.jpg (481x999, 99K)

>X is a crazy bitch
>posts sekai

The only "viewer" who would willingly sit through more School Days after the first episode without knowledge that their expectations were going to be subverted is a shit eater in the first place. More power to them, I guess. By replicating an entirely generic love triangle romance opening without any hint of foreshadowing about what's to come it turns off people who might have been able that later subversion.

>it turns off people who might have been able to appreciate* that later subversion
My bad.

And Taisuke turns Sekai into a complete slut.
You can get Makoto to walk in on them at school, and he offers to have Sekai suck Makoto's dick.

Does Cross Days have an english translation? I always liked the girl that shows up in that game (the actual girl, not the trap) and wanted to play her route and then drop it because the rest of the game seems to be gay crap.

You are an unscrupulous scum
i.imgur.com/JBiSE63l.jpg

Attached: 470373-island-days-nintendo-3ds-soundtrack.jpg (800x568, 104K)

Oyakodon!

Attached: WomenAlwaysGirls.jpg (658x479, 43K)

2019 is the ten year anniversary of Large Pon Pon, their first release, so that might be the reason why. They also have a twitter they've been posting to, and started a patreon type thing for their studio

I miss the old MANkoto threads. Found this via google from a fucking geocities site, since my old Yea Forums folders are long gone. What am I still doing here?

Attached: 1195614802799s.jpg (360x360, 17K)

Yea Forums doesn't hate him.

Where the fuck can I find a folder with the sex scenes of every game? I had one on Drive but it's kill.

>Is there anyone who can stop him?
One his sons actually went crazy and cut his dick off, Tomaru stopped impregnating women after a while.

Attached: Sakai_Yuji.jpg (180x245, 9K)

Attached: C3B36F52-B8C8-4EC7-A9A6-ED6D4314A5CF.jpg (1920x2108, 1.22M)

Nobody cared about him till he became Aizen.

>man is objectively doing the right thing
>women oppose him and treat him like villain with no reason other than dumb feelings shit
>ends up getting away with nearly everything despite everyone trying to fuck him over
>the one thing he fails at actually benefits him
Based

Attached: 31377B10-3F3C-48B9-99D1-E996478A1B3F.jpg (850x1244, 215K)

Kotonoha is pure sex.

I just want to fuck your sister

>t. best friend sidekick
Don't worry, Makoto swings both ways.

She doesn't want the greater risk of genetic defects.

He’s a manslut with no smarts or emotions.
He’s as normalfag as you can get.

Attached: DD48B7AA-7C91-4076-AE0E-21075EFFB89E.gif (268x150, 2.13M)

I like how the bulk of School Days threads are actual discussion of the merits of the characters, show, and plot rather than just waifuposting despite the show literally being about a guy fucking hot girls.

Reminder that this only works if you choose to have Makoto dick Sekai first in the threesome.
It all goes to hell if Sekai sees Kotonoha get priority attention because she is too selfish.

Not that guy but Kotonoha is the selfish one for demanding Makoto call Sekai more or less nothing but a sex toy. That’s what made her crazy.

Setsuna is best girl, and Sekai is an awful friend to her.

Attached: ShinyDays1.jpg (800x451, 37K)

Kokoro is the romance option.

@189534080
>posting imgur links on an imageboard

Just because he isn't a pushover doesn't make him any less of an asexual herbivore.

One thing that's always bothered me, where the hell were all the adults when all this was going down?

This is an adult This is another adult

Working, most of them being single-mothers (other than Kotonoha's rich parents) who don't have enough time for their children who have to learn to try to be independent earlier in their lives.

This is an adult in this universe It's better that they didn't get involved.

Okay let's try a more specific question. Where the hell were all the teachers and administrators who had the power to stop all this shit before it came to a head?

Why the fuck would the teachers care about that shit till the pregnancy came up? And even by that point it was unlikely any of them would expect both girls to go crazy.
Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the teachers are rapists too.

Not much they can do unless they overhear Sekai declaring she is pregnant.

I mean the only thing that doesn't make sense is that they have access to the roof to eat lunch everyday, and the kids able to pull off the "rest room" every year at the festival without being caught bringing a fucking bed in or someone tattling.

He is a stark reminder of what we all are deep down. Out of denial we hate him.

They hated it because it told them the truth.

Yuu is best

I just fucking said that numbnuts.

teachers in japan are infamously shit.
just read up about one of the many cases where kids are bullied literally to death with teacher knowledge of it being a ongoing thing.

actually, most people in japan are that way. not just teachers. they're a "ignore and deny the problem until it goes away" type

Is that the trap? Why was that game so fucking gay?

I think the canon story reason is that Tomaru ran a brothel and all the officials that might or could do anything about it were his clients, and he kept records of it all to blackmail them if they ever found a conscience.

He has a shit voice and couldn't keep the pussy in check, so he died crying like a bitch.

>bland and boring moron who only attracted girls due to being an eroge protagonist and who didn't give a shit about anyone but himself and cheated on girls, got one of them pregnant and then either fucking off or getting killed
>oh mah gawd, Makoto got his dick wet he's so fucking amazing!

I can't believe there are retards who admire this awful character.

So he behaves like any random nukige protagonist who also fucks everything that moves. If fucking a ton of chicks is enough to make you like a character, then there are thousands of other protagonists just like him:

vndb.org/g214

I really like the song they play when everything goes to shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=aQ3Xs86Io00

>confusing methodical self-destruction with wish-fulfillment fantasies

>because she is too selfish

Heaven forbid if a girl gets pissed off if the dude claiming to be her boyfriend fucks everything that moves. If you had a girlfriend I guess you wouldn't be selfish and you'd just let her get fucked by entire football teams if she felt like it.

But she is fine with him fucking Kotonoha.
She just wants to have priority over her in the threesome.

>selfish asshole who only cares about fucking as many chicks as he can without protection and then tells one of them he impregnated to fuck off and go get an abortion

The fact you're idolizing this character and projecting that to others says a lot about you.

>selfish asshole who only cares about fucking as many chicks as he can without protection and then tells one of them he impregnated to fuck off and go get an abortion
Literally me.

This series looks wacky as shit. Fill me in on this dumpster fire, Yea Forums. Personally the big eyes generic early 2000s artstyle turns me off.

Attached: af2.png (422x357, 161K)

>Yea Forums

>the ending where Makoto rapes Kokoro
>Kokoro ends up being okay with it
>Kotonoha finds out
>Eventually the two sisters end up playfully arguing over him
wtf

It's just a generic VN with a few bad endings where the girls go crazy and murder the MC.
Usually an anime adaptation would adapt the normal/good endings but in this case the studio decided to fuck with the audience and adapt the bad route/ending so the story begins as a generic highschool romcom and then everything goes to shit.

What? She hits him in the head with a golf club and Kokoro is clearly shown being traumatized.
Or are you talking about one of the Shiny Days endings? I know that in one they have consensual sex and in the other he rapes her but I don't remember Kotonoha showing up at all.

I remember Shiny Days had an ending where if Makoto banged Kokoro, Kotonha killed with a katana.

The one where they reveal that short-haired tall girl's boyfriend (I think he is the best friend of Cross Days' MC) is raping her little sister while also fucking his own little sister?

It was a Shiny Days ending.
Kotonoha catches Makoto fucking Kokoro and KOs him with a golf club when both of them were mid-orgasm. Kokoro tells Kotonoha she enjoyed it as she passes out.
Kotonoha confronts Makoto next morning and gets him to promise he won't do it again, convinced Kokoro is confused over her feelings. Makoto lets slip he was having gf troubles with Setsuna, which Kotonoha sees it as a chance (apparently fucking her little sister did not turn her off).
Kokoro shows up and accuses her sister of stealing Makoto away from her.

Cut to Christmas where Kotonoha is trying to make plans with Makoto as a couple. Kokoro butts in with her own idea, and is still trying to seduce Makoto to Kotonoha's dismay.

Attached: no fighting.jpg (1600x900, 146K)

>Yea Forums
OH NO NO

I always thought that sex scene was a bad ending.
Granted, I always stop watching after it ends because I already came by that point.

I don’t really hate makoto but I do think he sucks. He should had also fuck kotonoha early on instead of letting her get raped by that other faggot. If you are aiming for a harem then do it better, fuck all the girls so they become slaves to your dick. His dad was a better douchebag. He should learn from him minus the whole daughter, grand daughter and great grand daughter thing.

He only cared about her getting his dick wet, not forming a harem. and his father was exactly the same.

*about getting

I am pretty sure his dad was pretty aggressive in getting the girls while makoto was a passive dumbass. Look at how being aggressive turn out for the dad, none of the girls he fucked tried to kill him.

But all his children hate him and he got castrated by one of them in some game.

I did said makoto should copy his dad minus the whole daughter things. The whole castration happen because tomaru messed with his son. Messing with his own daughters didn’t real result in anything bad that happen to him.

Reminder that pretty much everyone is inbred in this show and Sekai's mother is daughter of Makoto's father.

How can he live for so long? Was he fucking his daughters and get them pregnant at the age of 10 or something

he was, but he has immortality anyway

To answer first question: it's speculated he's vampire.
As for second question: yes.

I think I heard it's less supernatural than all that; he has a background or some connections in medicine, and uses drugs and medical treatments to make his daughters enter puberty much, much earlier than they physically should (but only after having one daughter die in childbirth because she was too young?). He just started young himself (since he does age over the course of the three radish games) and starts his daughters young as well

Attached: 183.png (800x600, 745K)

>acts like america is better in this department
The only difference that the teachers probably join in on the bullying too.

Attached: itscleanupday.jpg (700x365, 267K)

Absolutely BASED

because its a shitty ass romance harem thats it.

i mean, for what purpose?
to see how far he can go?

Remember in Cross Days when Makoto gave Yuuki head, and still couldn't tell he was a man? How does that work?

>Yea Forums

It's not just that the studio decided to fuck with the audience, it's that the School Days VN was already known for for its grisly bad endings beforehand.

feminine penis

In the VN, it was confirmed Sekai was pregnant. Also, Kotonoha cut open a sekai who's like a few..Weeks? I don't remember how much pregnant. Whatever was inside her would have been cut to shit.

More like what adults? Like ever in such shows.

Anyone read the manga?
Sekai was suddenly creepy as fuck at the end.

Is it the same ending?

Different.

Makoto is recovering at the hospital after stopping Kotonoha from going yandere, and Sekai visits. Makoto pledges he will stay with Kotonoha and help her get better.
Makoto then gets a call from a hysterical Kokoro that her sister is lying on the floor with blood everywhere.

Sekai starts laughing over it, tells him how Kotonoha begged for his help when she died, that she could not be trusted with him after she hurt him, and that now they can be together forever.

>He literally just did what the majority of us would HAVE THOUGHT AND DREAMED ABOUT DOING in his place.
FTFY

What was the reason why all these girls wanted his dick? All I remember is him fucking the one girl, then all the other girls could suddenly pick up on his pheromones after that and he just went full manwhore. Is that how it goes in the VN, or is there actual dialogue options that lead to girls wanting to fuck him.

A few of the girls had crushes on him to start, but the rest were girls who heard he fucked several people and rumor was he was really good, so they want to see for themself.

I liked Sekai more so nice.

It's genetic manipulation, Tomaru is not immortal, he just managed to be genetically enhanced with all his fortune he inherited from his current cuck of wife, also he got castrated when one of his sons went batshit and just had had with Tomaru's long running evil.

>He literally just did what the majority of us would have done in his place
That's the point. It was a deconstruction.

It's a genre deconstruction, sort of like Madoka

It starts off portraying itself as a generic high school romance with a potential love triangle. But instead of dicking around for 12 episodes it just...goes places

The MC is a generic harem protagonist, girls fall for him despite having no redeemable characteristics. The genre tropes are played straight, and to their logical conclusion. The MC sleeps with every girl that offers it, and the show gradually shifts tone from an outright romantic comedy to more serious drama to macabre gore-fest.

You couldn't even call it a tragedy since nearly all the characters show themselves to be shallow and unlikable. Not even at first, but over time. The plot tests their morals and they fail every time, normally in some romance someone would realize they screwed up and redeem themselves. The show teases this, but no one ever redeems themselves. They just keep making horrible decisions, and it's hilarious

What's mind-bending is that to the first-time viewer it's impossible to gauge the show's intent for the wild ride. The MC cheats on his girlfriend, and the BGM becomes romantic music. The show then treats the MC as a victim, as if getting caught in an affair is something that just happened to him.

The slow realization that everyone's mom in School Days was a thot from the company's previous dating sims, and the "impregnate everyone" endings were always the canon ones was kind of mind-blowing.

You can see the down syndrome settling in over time

Madoka ends with a happy ending

He doesn't even do anything on his on volition. He doesn't fuck everyone, everyone fucks him.

Exquisite water craft

I liked the Nice Train better.
Shame the endings with it are locked to the PS2 version of the VN.

>heard he was good at sex
From who? Which whore was kiss and telling?

Katou, probably.
Also, the basketball team kinda saw his sextape when his cheating got exposed.

I read the Cross Days manga. I liked the main couple but was bothered by how Makoto was portrayed as a derranged rapist who enjoys making girls suffer instead of just a lazy retard thinking with his cock.

What the fuck was up with that game ? I got interested because I saw some promo shit and thought the ginger girl and the shortie with purple hair were cute, plus the MC not being Makoto seemed interesting.
Then I checked the sex scenes and like half of that shit was either the crossdressing MC (turns out the ginger girl wasn't a ginger or a girl) getting fucked in the ass by Makoto or Taisuke and his delinquent friends or the crossdressing MC sucking his own cock.
Then there are like 8 relatively vanilla sex scenes and two where Makoto cucks the MC and fucks the girl with purple hair.
I mean, I expected some degeneracy from this franchise but why did it have so much gay shit?

The name of the game was CROSS Days.
You only have yourself to blame

Self insert

I-I thought it was because the MC crossed paths with Makoto and his bitches during the events of the first game.
Even then, the crossdressing wasn't so bad but did they really need to add like two gay gangbang scenes and three different scenes where the MC sucks his own cock?

So basically people hate the series because it's a reflection of how people behave in real life and you don't want that in anime since the whole point is escapism and watching a world it's either different from ours or where people are better?

>it's a reflection of how people behave in real life
Life would be pretty fucked up if it behaved in the same way as the 0verflow universe.

This and this.MANkoto is one of the best protags of all time; so much so that School Days is more about HIM than about any of the sluts.He's the polar opposite of shitty MC's like the one from KanoKari.

Setsuna is definitely bestgirl but I have a soft spot for Sekai as well.
Setsuna seems like she's in the wrong anime though.

lol the MC is much of a 'generic harem protag' than any of the 'popular' shows out there nowadays though.

Moeko a best

>heroine fucks the other heroine

Attached: 3A392E7C-5E5C-4C81-A773-450142C38C9A.jpg (849x581, 114K)

Based.

Didn't Tenchi mary and fuck his entire harem?

So many children. Even with Ryo-ohki.

Attached: 03.jpg (1200x1700, 410K)