Symphogear

Just finished this.
Holy god damn, what a mess. Animation got better from S1, and...that's it! Everything else was worse! Story, plot, and ESPECIALLY characters and their motivations just went wherever the fuck they wanted at all times, new elements being introduced and resolved at the drop of a hat. That's not to say S1 was this Shakespearean masterpiece, but...man. Last thread talked about it being a "wild ride," and it was, but not in a good way at all.

The broken promise this cover art represents sickens me.

Attached: Symphogear_G.jpg (640x864, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jrOqfDyCZR8
twitter.com/agematsu/status/1136942971322896384
youtube.com/watch?v=aa-WM4A80oY
youtube.com/watch?v=V2h35JWB4uE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maria is fucking excellent. Awesome intro, awesome songs, awesome design, and that combat cape is fucking wonderful. Character kinda goes wherever it wants, but the bits that don't are pretty solid. Easily the highlight of the season.

So it is just a real shame that she doesn't accomplish a single fucking thing, ever, at all, for the entire show, and loses most of what makes her cool by the end. I think the term is "character assassination?" Making Ver the plot-progressing character and sticking Maria on the sidelines, moping about whatever the scene decides she's moping about was probably the biggest mistake the show made, which is saying something.

Attached: __maria_cadenzavna_eve_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_kamo_yokaze__11fe7e39e146cb8e24acedb309d7a2 (960x1280, 946K)

Welcome to the Symphogear fandom, don't say I didn't warn you, because I did. So, how much hope for a better last season do you have left?

Jiiii-chan's cute, but that's kinda it. Theming a character's combat around saws is great, but the show really didn't know how to utilize that at all. To much of her spamming Metal Blade and awkwardly standing around while her big robot arms do all the work. Started to come to life at the end, but by that point the fights were so disjointed that it didn't really matter.

Attached: __tsukuyomi_shirabe_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_h_new__9ddac2f912fba78c5907387e7e87215a.jpg (1920x1200, 1.08M)

Every next season you watch will be worse that the previous one.

Holy shit, girl, pick a lane. What are you fighting for? Seriously.
Decidedly unremarkable, both as a character and as a spectacle. Scythe's are neat, every single attack being chucking it at the enemy is not. That head chain/guillotine charge thing from towards the end was rad, though.

Attached: __akatsuki_kirika_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_h_new__f79cfed5eb28358ef97340ac8dc2c418.jpg (1920x1200, 727K)

Really should have used this pic for that.

Attached: __maria_cadenzavna_eve_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_h_new__6d971db5e86310734e611800d7221067.jpg (1920x1200, 908K)

Weren't people telling you last time that G was worse than S1 except for the animation? You should have paid more attention.

You forgot to mention how they reset everyone's character with every season so they can go through the same character arc again and again. How often has Tsubasa learned that she's not literally a sword? Three times?

There is no solo art of this man on Danbooru. Good.
Ladies and gentlemen, the #1 reason S2 sucked, right here. Badguy Mcevildude, the main villain against all odds and logic, with the power of holding a mcguffin, be it a stick, heart, or weird arm.
Jesus fucking christ just punch him. Send Punch Dad after him. Shoot him. Use your ludicrously big organization to snipe him from miles away. Have on of the girls go grab him. He's just some guy! What's he gonna do, spam noise at you? Oh no that'll delay out trio of demigods for like 20 seconds tops man damn you Vern. Ven? Ver? I forgot already.
You have this badass anti-hero magical girl you spent the first episode or two hyping up, and the big bad is a nerd in a labcoat. Fantastic. Fuck you, Symphogear. And no, his funny faces and hamminess don't make up for anything.

Don't remember that, but to be fair, I was skimming a bit to try and avoid spoilers.

Attached: __john_wayne_vercingetorix_and_maria_cadenzavna_eve_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_hottate__b5bcf (550x600, 88K)

How can you forget this Hero's name, it's even in the title of your pic.

>hating on DOGTAH VERU
Get a load of this faggit.

Well, try not to skim this part: GX is worse so go in there prepared if you're going to continue.

Attached: 1499802719514.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

It's happened twice in four seasons.

Getting to that.

Tsubasa got less screen-time, less unfolding sword, and even less meaningful action, and got her S1 arc rehashed. Gained a kick'n rad sword motorcycle and launched herself with a carrier catapult once, but I don't think she did her amazing building-sized sword kick move even once. Falling Heaven or something? Stayed pretty static.
It's strange. Maria and Tsubasa are the best girls in the show, and also end up doing the least. Very odd.

Chris fulfilled her destiny and did some gun-fu. Not enough, but she's trying. Can't be mad about that. What was going on with her angst over the Staff of Solomon, though? Fine's the one that opened the Gates of Babylon, you just held the plot stick a couple times. Wait what the fuck why are you betraying the crew where did this even come from why arn't you using any of your good guns oh it's over. Guh. Lotta cute tsun moments, though.

Heebeekee, surprisingly, got even better in this season. Lotta good moments. Lotta cheese too, but that's normal. "I won't die even if it kills me!" Didn't piston punch and kick important things nearly enough, though. Maybe if the main antagonist wasn't some literal who? Maybe if there was some sort of enemy magical girl, perhaps one with their own copy of Hibiki's gear? One can dream, I guess.
Also fuck you, no, you give that back, you give her combat cape and spear back right now. RIGHT NOW. This is not allowed. Don't make me take revoke this praise.

Attached: __kazanari_tsubasa_tachibana_hibiki_and_yukine_chris_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_kumo_kumo8159 (1849x1041, 965K)

Chris is the one who activated Solomon's cane for Fine that's why she's so hung up on it.

Is it Mom or Ma'am? Make up your mind.
I have nothing else to say about this character.

Attached: 7539b208-4317-4e05-8092-7e44bd14a1da_1.7e338fd081e6de497800e964be8f5b6e.jpg (2573x2573, 1.4M)

I forgot it in the time between finding that picture and typing that sentence.
his name is serious john wayne what the fuck

Oh boy. Noted.

How? When? Why?

Hardly seems fair to criticize the translation when you're trying to criticize the show.
It's not the show's fault that Commie doesn't know what the fuck its doing.

I kinda wanted this thing to be more of a thing. Having it unceremoniously get chumped half-way through after all that buildup was dumb. It just sorta showing up at the end doesn't help. Why build up this dangerous super monster to be such a big deal if it's just going to be a battery for most of the finale? Lame.

Attached: Nephilim.jpg (564x415, 149K)

So do you think Chris had any mexican babies?

Attached: a9377221533ca10dc9ec3b3afbe953d5.jpg (1090x1106, 658K)

I think the better question is if Chris had any non-Mexican babies.

Oh, right.
Miku was a thing for like 20 minutes. She shot lasers and shot a big laser and could fly. Wow. Her clash with Hibiki was cool, but that wasn't on her at all.

Look, sweety, just keep being Heebeekeeeee~'s morality pet. You're good at that. Also consider joining the school baseball team because god damn, that's a hell of an arm.

I think that was the show, though. Maria was clearly saying "Okey Mom" all engrishy early on, then switched to Ma'am until the very end.

Attached: __kohinata_miku_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_eto__4db800030d1941ad79f4043e87dc2e23.png (1200x621, 533K)

That design, doe. She got the best looking gear and will never ever use it again.

>She got the best looking gear
That's not Shirabe.

Maria is a fucking loser.

Now this is shitposting.

Attached: 1434168278710.png (1240x800, 943K)

The "Mamu" was ambiguous from the very start. It's not until ep 13 when Maria actually calls her "Mom" in Japanese, so when Commie went back and did the BDs they fixed it by changing "Ma'am" to "Mom."
Unfortunately Commie never finished the BDs and the other retards who tried didn't fix any of the issues Commie was fixing in their BD scripts.

this thread looks like a facbook rant

Please don't bully Maria!

It kind of is but any excuse to have a Symphogear thread is a good one, so.

>So it is just a real shame that she doesn't accomplish a single fucking thing, ever, at all, for the entire show
Yeah, you'll get used to that.

I like Symphogear, but to me there's season 1 and then a blur of the next 3 seasons. People loved season 2 but it completely lost me with the way it kept ending each episode on massive cliffhangers and then undoing them next week. There was just no reason to feel hype anymore. Nothing like that LISTEN TO MY SONG moment from season 1. Then the series keeps resetting development and never going anywhere interesting. Every season is essentially a rerun, and none of the villains feel as developed as Fine, who wasn't even that special. It's still enjoyable but it's the dumb summer popcorn flick kind of fun, where you forget about all the details a week after it finishes. Except that shit with Bikki's dad.

I feel you

>rewatching GX
>the only real problem I have with the first four episodes are related to Hibiki not fighting but it's so bad it cannot be ignored

I'm not looking forward to seeing topdad again but I do think I can squeeze some enjoyment out of the season.

It's a damn shame the dolls are literal jobbers because they are pretty enjoyable when they are first introduced.

>The broken promise this cover art represents sickens me.
Imagine another timeline where Maria would have been the Vegeta to season 2's Saiyan Arc.
>Nothing like that LISTEN TO MY SONG moment from season 1.
Agreed. I might be a(n endangered) minority on this one, but Synchrogazer is the best and most memorable opening by far.

I can't wait for Hibiki and Miku to kill god with the power of love.

Attached: Meteoroid-falling, burning, and disappear, then.jpg_large.jpg (568x800, 128K)

Maria said the former but means the latter.

Honestly I think that GX is a little overhated, it still has a lot of great moments. I think that a lot of the frustration was from the doll episodes since they were all in a row and predictable in outcome, but the episodes themselves had some good stuff in them (like the Kazanari family soap opera)

I think that the main sin of GX is not knowing where to go with Hibiki's character and therefore finding ways to sideline her, first with her jobbing to *it was a hologram* (after a really cool moment too), and then with her awkward daddy drama.

>Mamu
>ruined team dango's lifes, especially Maria's
>did something good before dying
>loved by them
>Ver
>ruined team dango's lifes, especially Maria's
>never did anything wrong though
>Maria and Kirika hate his guts
Why is this allowed?

>I think that a lot of the frustration was from the doll episodes since they were all in a row and predictable in outcome

I had a similar feeling about the alchemists in AXZ when it was airing, not sure if I will feel the same on my rewatch though.

My rewatch has made me a lot more annoyed about Maria's useless status because she has had a whole bunch of moments both in early G and GX (the scenes after the concert and the car scene for example) that were actually good. And dropping the cape is the biggest crime of all.

The alchemists at least weren't losing on purpose, plus there were only 3 of those episodes. Also, shaking up the pairs was a great idea, although them doing it by boob size was pretty hilarious.

The alchemists were also better at being sympathetic than Carol, seeing as how they actually had a noble goal instead of throwing a tantrum, and they were even willing to work with Hibiki at the end after realizing that they were tricked by Adam.

it's not just hibiki though, literally every gear get's a "wah I'm depressed about stuff" phase, it's just that all of the others get fixed in the same episode that it's introduced. Now I'm not saying that they shouldn't suffer, but they need to at least give it some time first before getting a quick motivational speech and fixing all of their problems.

Attached: 1498885817081.jpg (680x680, 100K)

S1 is still the best season.

>t's not just hibiki though, literally every gear get's a "wah I'm depressed about stuff" phase
Not DMJii, they just get a rushed lovers spat that's completely unrelated to their past, followed by Dess declaring for the nth tine that she'll protect Shirabe, even though that never happens.

Attached: 75148743_p6.png (400x1180, 278K)

I mean, Hibiki not being able to sing lasts EXACTLY one episode. However, before that she spends another episode not wanting to fight and it's followed by IT'S MY GUNGNIR which is Hibiki's worst moment in the entire fucking series. But hey at least Maria almost gets to be useful in that scene. Almost.

I actually can't remember what Chris's issue was.

That's not a rare opinion. Try finding someone who thinks Vitalization was the best and most memorable opening.

My issue with Symphogear was how much they kept redoing the same things over and over again. You can only make so many World Ending scenarios and up the "stakes" before it loses its weight.
I couldn't feel the hyped during supposedly dramatic moments, which is a crime considering how people kept selling the series.

>never did anything wrong though
He wanted to breed Maria instead of Shirabe.

true, technically DMJii's issue is a little different. Overall it still feels the same as the others and is still fixed immediately.

Chris was sad that she wasn't able to protect DMJii so Chris thought she was a bad senpai, which distracts her enough to almost shoot them in the face. Then they told her that they still rely on her and she gets over it.
And you're right that hibiki get's over it in one episode, she just then gets another (actually pretty valid) reason to be depressed later

Something related to not being capable of being a good senpai like Tsubasa, i think.

Synchrogazer, Gyakkou no Flügel, Zettou Ame no Habakiri...season 1 was peak Nana!

>Zettou Ame no Habakiri
YA-HAIYA-SETSUNA HIBIKU
YA-HAIYA MUJOUOU EEEE

YA-IYA-IYA-IYA-IYEEE CHIKARA NO KAERAN
YA-IYA-IYA-IYA-IYEEE AME NO HABAKIRI YAEEEEE

Attached: 1499074074812.jpg (227x243, 44K)

Why does Vitalization seem to be hated? It's not my favorite but it's good.

Attached: V9tFm1v.png (500x281, 146K)

>hated
Nah. It's just not as good as the others in the opinion of many people.

It's not hated, but it's from the same series as Synchrogazer, Exterminate amd Testament. Being "good" sometimes is not enough.

Holy fuck, I don't think I've ever seen taste this shit in over 12 years on Yea Forums. Ver is easily one of the top highlights of the entire franchise.

Serious talk though, it sounds like you want Symphogear to be something it's not, and don't care for any of the things that make it enjoyable. Everyone knows the plot is a bunch of hot nonsense. Symphogear is about enjoyable characters, fun music, pseudo-mecha-mahou-shoujo action, and ridiculous over-the-top twists and cliffhangers creating suspense and HYPE for their own sakes. Reasonable, logicacl plot progression or character development are the lowest things on the priority list.

>Then they told her that they still rely on her and she gets over it
And most importantly, Chris makes two friends. Isn't that nice?

Attached: 73990218_p24.jpg (900x900, 321K)

I have to agree with the other user though. Ver could have been handled better and Maria is almost Raditz tier of being a wasted character. I think I understand your point, but no amount of retarded fun and balls to the wall action can fix this amount of unironic bad writing.

Attached: Symphogear fandom.png (407x443, 331K)

>pic
Who cares what Jesus thinks. His dad's getting Bikki'd this season and you can't stop it.

Attached: 1409677555181.jpg (384x384, 50K)

I wish Bikki would dikki me instead.

>implying Hibiki isn't God

Reminder that Ver is Kirika's father.

DADDY NOOOOOOO!

Since when

Ver wouldn't do "things" with geahs even if they were 5 years younger, he's a fucking wimp.

What if he gave them sleeping drugs?

Since s5, when they reveal that for forced drama.

I doubt there'll be any of that. It's a bit too crowded in there with the leftover alchemists AND Fudo AND the Custodians AND resolving the godpower subplot AND Mikugeah AND the inevitable "Maria is useless/retarded/both".

It can fit in if they pair up Tsubasa with Kirika. They can cry about their terrible fathers together and following Symphogear trends they'll forgive their shitty parents because Fudo did everything, "For the glory of Japan," and Ver was a hero.

I suppose it makes sense. If he did, Kirika would now be an obnoxious hothead in a wheelchair who picks fights with randos and always runs away from the enemy.

>Kirika would now be an obnoxious hothead
She isn't?

You forgot the part where Tsubasa drags Fudo back to her mother with a smile on her face.

No! She's special!

Attached: 1502655497440.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

Especially retarded.

Specially baka.

>Maria is fucking excellent.
Thread ended here. What more needs to be said?

She's not, though.

No, she's fucking adorable and not 1/10th as hotheaded as Chris.

Kirika is ugly.

Does bullying someone with special needs like Kirika constitute a hate crime?

Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

Fuck the police.

symphoshit is just like prism illya, the studio keeps pumping season after season when most already got over the show long ago

>prism illya
>the studio keeps pumping season after season
I bet people would love that.

I would

Reminder that their relashionship is basically mindless shipbait after G because of character assassination.

I would if they made them younger

I'm about halfway through GX and I completely agree with this post.
I'm still enjoying the series but it definitely has flaws.

The problem with Ver is that he feels like half a character.

It's like someone put together an unhinged villain who is utterly consumed in his delusions of heroics and failed to give him any intelligent depth.

We see glimpses of the Ver that might have been nearly at random: There's an outline there of an amoral menace who's is utterly convinced of his moral superiority to the point of soft solipsism.

Just imagine a Doctor Ver that doesn't just pay lip service to his self assured heroism:

He was the only one to take the moon matter seriously; he did what was necessary to get the tools he needed away from SONG and outwitted his soft-hearted companion. He leashed the Nephilim and, after a sudden mishap, recovered the plan. He reconstructed the necessary relic and empowered a concerned young girl to enable the Frontier and in the meantime, save her reckless companion.

Against an ultimately misguided government conspiracy, he activates the Frontier and prepares the evacuation of Earth (Those he can save) Off they go into the sunset, with his traitorous colleagues hot young daughter on his arm.

He is still a coward, an egoist and a madman, but he still holds the conviction and canniness that's hinted in his actions: The modern relic scientists might be a far cry from Fine, but Ver still repairs, retrofits, installs, automates and calibrates a relic on an arbitrary match in the space of a few days: He's a genius.

That just sounds boring.

I haven't changed him one bit: I just smoothed the 45 second "What I want" speech he gets into his actual characterization.

What kind of relationship Tsubasa and Maria have?

>Maria good, Ver bad
Maybe shilling Symphogear before XV was a mistake.
Also you type like a self-righteous fag.

Attached: 1394131312980.gif (691x546, 2.43M)

>Tsubasa
>relationships
Not with that autism she doesn't.

To be fair, most people thought Maria was cool before she lost the cape and started stealing everyone else's stuff.

It's one of "Maria's beloved Tsubasa who won't touch her" according to Hikasa
Nana says that Tsubasa is still holding a torch for Kanade

Based Nana.

Attached: 1392310408672.jpg (800x600, 151K)

You think they're going to explore their feelings in the next sea-

>Huh? What was that? Uh huh... Right.

Like I was saying, you think they're going to establish that Tsubasa isn't a sword again?

PLEASE NANA
WILL KANADE'S RETURN

Poor Maria, it's hopeless

Attached: 1544577883808.jpg (600x480, 45K)

Attached: 1500633442565.png (330x344, 250K)

Best idol pals

>massive cliffhangers and then undoing them next week.
I hated this
can someone tldr season 3 to season 14?

Season 14 was pretty weak but the GaoGaiGar crossover episode was pretty cool.

>Season 14 was pretty weak
The part where Anime Janaigeah had to put down Cyber Ver was hype as shit and makes up for everything else.

Kirika's arc is happening early in the anime, while Tsubasa's is the last. I doubt they'll try to do something new.

Maria's definitely gay for Tsubasa.
Tsubasa's a harem MC-tier dense whose true love died in the first episode and she has accepted that, trying to move on while improving herself.

Nothing's gonna top the Season 13 opening scene where Cyber-Kanade launches Hibiki into the reverse inverted piledriver, resubmerging the reactor core and saving Berlin. Even Maria dragging down the scene by singing the two worst bars of Watashi-tachi no Te to BEAT wasn't enough to kill the hype.

Twice, and one of those was in GX, which is repetitive on purpose (did you think it was a coincidence that the season that reused character arcs focused on a gimmick that was about reusing songs?).

Being on purpose doesn't make it good

Yes, I get it. It's a remix.

God help me Maria got the most character development out of that season, and she's literally just Team Mom.

Ver also actually demonstrates he's not just retarded, but also the real deal.

It doesn't change the fact that GX is the only season of Symphogear that made me shelve the series, even temporarily.

Attached: 1542350620240.png (1280x720, 845K)

>Chris got NTR'd

Why does she have to suffer so much?

Who is denser? Hibiki or Tsubasa?

Kirika

Hibiki at least sleeps in the same bed as Miku.

Tsubasa, hands down.

Literally roll out the whiteboard, make sword analogies, call in special counsel Amou Kanade to explain the logistical problems with having a lesbian relationship with a Tulpa.

Maybe explain human emotion and courtship while you're at it.

Alright you fags, tell me why Ver is good. Tell me what I missed. That last user especially.

>Symphogear is about enjoyable characters
Half the returning cast just retread their S1 arcs while the other half got nothing, and half the overall cast were inconsistent as fuck.

>pseudo-mecha-mahou-shoujo action
Yeah, that works, but not nearly consistently enough. Maria aside, the new characters and Miku had really boring fights, for the most part, because their bags of tricks weren't fun. Holy shit was Kirika dull.

>and ridiculous over-the-top twists and cliffhangers creating suspense and HYPE for their own sakes.
Now this is where I really draw issue.
There is no suspense in this show. None. Everybody is going to be fine, 100%. S1 proved that; the first episode was a beautiful white lie. 26 episodes of pseudo-mecha-mahou-shoujo action and nobody worth a damn has died or suffered. Oh my god, Hibiki lost an arm! Oh nevermind it grew back. Oh no, Kirika and Shirabe are using Linker and singing their swan songs, we've very clearly established that this kills the singer! Ha nope nevermind they've fine because ???? Oh no a bunch of Noise and I can't even pretend that this is dangerous anymore.

>Reasonable, logicacl plot progression or character development are the lowest things on the priority list.
That's correct. And you can't have effective twists and HYPE if the writing sucks, and you can't have enjoyable characters without any character development. That's why S2 was bad.

So as someone just coming in, should I just watch the 1st season of this show and stop?

Oh no.

Oh NO.

Attached: __maria_cadenzavna_eve_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_etan14__9d306ed6c1ed690e73165651953fe6c9.pn (1330x1500, 1.83M)

You need an extremely high IQ to properly enjoy this series. Are you willing to challenge yourself with this masterpiece?

he's fun

>That's why S2 was bad.
Sad thing is it could have been good.

That's still just you user, I can know that no one is in danger but still enjoy watching a girl scream(sing) as she punches shells from panther tanks out of the air while her friend chops a not! Nazi spaceship thing with a sword the size of a basketball court and accept this just really dumb fun.

Nah, season 12 climax where Tsubasa realizes she is not a sword is the best part.

As I said, the over-the-top action works when it works. That and the total lack of stakes are different things. Besides, said action would probably be a lot better if there was some danger attached to it.

Dense indeed

Attached: 3b98b5e361a69e1a11bbe790abe2f0e9.jpg (1075x1518, 468K)

This but unironically.

I'd advise watching the whole series so then you can enjoy the Zesshoushinai shorts better.

I can't wait for Bikki to die and Miku to become god to resurrect her.

Ver just won't shut up about calling himself a Hero.

Stripes

>How?
Chris is naturally compatible with relics and is capable of activating them with her singing given enough time
>When
Sometime after the concert disaster which is around the time Fine kidnapped her
>Why?
Fine made her think she was going to affect any sort of positive change on the world

This is the last season, they better not fuck up and forget to put a bed scene in it.

>thread shitting on CG
>thread shitting on geahs
Summer is officially here, take the adequate precautions when browsing

Attached: fuck you all.png (398x309, 161K)

CG is shit, though.
Also OP is right in saying G isn't as good as S1.

It's been summer for over a decade.

We need another nonsensical song about banal stuff

Attached: Symphogear_GX_-_Stroganoff_Song.jpg (410x230, 19K)

>banal stuff
*anal stuff

That's up to Miku, I guess

Sometimes even summer is right. You might as well just buy the albums when it comes to sumphogear.

I hope no one watches Symphogear for a coherent plot by now. The draw of the show is it's lovable, charming characters who sing and fight and look badass. That's when the show is at it's best.

Attached: 1473972170725.jpg (1200x852, 153K)

If Miku doesn't sing and fight in XV then Symphogear is officially shit.

With taste this shit, I'm convinced you'll love GX

>Maria's sword

Attached: Symphogear.S03E02.GX.1080p-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-CTR.[80CCE75A].mkv_snapshot_07.47_[2019.06.09_1 (1920x1080, 479K)

>Tsubasa's stalker

Attached: [nakulas] Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ - 01v2 (Ohys-Raws).mkv_snapshot_10.18_[2017.07.02_20.58.48].j (1280x720, 655K)

S1>>G>>>>AXZ>=GX

GX > G > S1 > AXZ

Attached: 75022886_p3.jpg (1500x701, 246K)

Listen guys Chris was not raped.

She did it willingly.

G>>AXZ>=S1>GX

G>S1>=AXZ>GX

Post Hibiki dabbing.

Attached: __maria_cadenzavna_eve_senki_zesshou_symphogear_xd_unlimited_and_etc_drawn_by_chuunioniika__2bc9339a (1476x1240, 1.06M)

S1 > AXZ > G > GX

Special needs.

Special sneeds.

Attached: 1502919273766.jpg (500x500, 204K)

>Nothing like that LISTEN TO MY SONG moment from season 1
This post inspired me to go watch that moment again and goddammit. It never gets old. Literally nothing in the franchise is ever gonna one up that.

Maybe not in val verde or wherever. But Fine raped Chris on screen.

Chris asked for it.

From a pllot perspective, S1 is the only coherent one, G, GX and AXZ are just along for the ride.

GX is a lot more fun, the villains are more effective, Maria is more effective, hell even Dr. Ver is more effective. People give it a bad rap because Biki mopes half the season (as if she doesn't already do that every season), and best dad being a coward, but for me embracing the stupidness of the plot is the only way to survive from G onward.

Carol a best big bad too

You know what S2 needed? Edge. No, no, I don't mean some Madoka bullshit, just...really bad stuff happening sometimes.

Example, S1's opening scene. The noise were a lot more intimidating in S1 precisely because of how they were introduced. All the details on that one guy's death, that girl screaming that doesn't want to die as she petrifies, it's pretty harsh. Nothing like that ever happened again, but whenever there was some establishing shot of an area that got noised and you saw the little piles of carbon, you'd think back to that scene and get at least a little chill. It's simple, but effective. A little edge can go a long way.
S2 had nothing like that. Heroines are kicking noise ass from the first minute, every noise casualty is a quick "Gah!" and that's it, it doesn't have any teeth. Because of that not once do the noise feel dangerous in S2, which is a big problem with how much they're fought.

They do that and all the bitching that the show has no teeth will just be replaced with people bitching the our main characters are shit at their job.

>Oh no, Kirika and Shirabe are using Linker and singing their swan songs, we've very clearly established that this kills the singer!
The funny thing is that I think they had to actually retcon why Kanade died (something about her Gear synchronization being incomplete) because they kept not killing off the girls even after establishing swan songs were supposed to kill you

>Edge
>Ver slaughtering a bunch of random kids
>Ver sending noise to Tokyo Tower.
>Maria beating the shit out of the mutts.

Season 1 was the best season
Season 2 had a really strong start but kinda fucked itself
The series just gets worse with each new season. The action is okay but holy shit the writing pisses me off sometimes

Kanade is literally the only person to be killed by her zesshou even if you only acknowledge season one.

Based OP. I don't understand why people like G so much, it's at least as bad as GX. Symphogear only got better with AXZ.

I can literally make better beef stroganoff better than these cocksleeves, and I'm pretty sure they'd taste and look better than whatever disgusting brown mud they made. Firstly, the way they made it was highly dangerous and irresponsible. Why couldn't they make with without singing and dancing and teleporting all over the place, trying to act cute? Oh wait- that's all women are good for. They can't actually do anything correctly so they have to insert some "LOL SO CUTE RANDOM x333" shit into it to gain publicity and stray people away from their disgusting heeping pile of cow manure.

Their first mistake was not sauteing the onion then adding some garlic, but since their stupid KAWAIIII anime whores it's a miracle they can chop with a knife by themselves. Oh wait, they can't. One of the dumb broads is FUCKING CUTTING THE TOMATO TOWARDS herself. So much for being cute, now you have a scar in middle of your stomach. Next is what really, REALLY pisses me off. "It doesn't have to be beef" then why the FUCK would you call it BEEF stroganoff if BEEF isn't even the fucking meat you're going to use? Maybe they should stick in the mech and get fucking railgunned to death and let me skullface their decapitated heads. WHY DOES HIBIKEK ADD THE ENTIRE CARTON OF FLOUR ONTO THE BACON?? DO THEY NOT KNOW HOW TO OPERATE A WELL ORGANIZED KITCHEN? Why would they let the main character of a show be this autistic? Don't even get me STARTED on milk. Fucking japs have to ruin everything, don't they?

Oh boy here we go. "Boys don't know it" more like girls don't know how to fucking organize a well structured and operating kitchen without incorporating some dumbass montage to get their juices flowing so they can suck and fuck every male dick in the audience.

THEIR """BEEF""" STROGANDORK COULDN'T LOGICALLY BE WELL PREPARED THAT FAST IN THAT AMOUNT OF TIME. Anime was a mistake. We should've nuked Japan two more times. Shame on you.

What kills me is that the handwave excuse is that if you need to use Linker to synch enough for a swan song, it'll kill you. They established that in S2 and had a big scene about it, Kiri and Shira juiced up and started singing, Hibiki was all "Oh no, they'll die!" and flashed back to Kanabe dissolving, makes it VERY CLEAR that these two loli's are in the same boat she was. Then she absorbs the song, as she does, Gunginr fucks her up, moving on.
So then, of course, final battle, both lolis take Linker, swan song, and are fine. With no explanation. Motherfuckers you made up some retroactive handwave excuse for the plothole you dug for yourself throughout S1 and you STILL COULDN'T STICK TO IT.

Yeah, that happened, but it's exactly what I'm talking about. Was lots of implications and quick camera cutaways. No teeth.

Thanks Ghiaccio. I didn't realize you were such a strong fan of Symphogear.

Not quite a retcon but they threw in a
>if you channel the zesshou into your armed gear it lessens the damage
That's why only the first two zeshous in S1 were pink AOE Noise insta-death, and all subsequent ones were weapon upgrades.

I love these threads where we can criticize aspects of the show. Just because I like parts of it doesn't mean there aren't problems to be discussed that could be fixed

I think the issue is that the writers cannot write anything serious...but they keep trying to take parts of it seriously.

It would be different if this was something like Love Live where the girls are just archetypes and you're not expected a lot from them from the beginning but a)that's not what the first season was and b)they keep trying to make an actual plot and these cheap "character development" episodes over and over again that go nowhere

>I don't understand why people like G so much
Because GX and AXZ were worse that it makes G look better by comparison kek

youtube.com/watch?v=jrOqfDyCZR8

Merry Christmas DESS!

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ - 01 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_12.17_[2017.07.0 (1280x720, 295K)

speaking of albums i'm going to go broke whenever they announce the 500 dollar ultimate edition after the series ends

Attached: 1553780740358.gif (480x270, 3.8M)

Some people really don't "get" Symphogear.

I'd feel better about them if people were able to come up with "fixes" to the show that aren't just "they should kill and maim more people" with any degree of regularity

What's with the massive influx of retards? X is spelled out in the show, and some people still don't understand it.

Some people think Symphogear is an entirely "turn your brain off" show and then complain when something doesn't make sense.

Ignore pseuds.

It's not okay for a retard to have that kind of body.

If she didn't have that body, she would be completely worthless. It's nature's way of apologizing.

Did the official channel just upload a whole GX episode?
It's blocked for me.

Attached: 52143952_p0.jpg (500x500, 150K)

They should be on 7 or 8 by now, their uploading the whole series for the lead up to XV.

Oh, neat.

Just fucking keep watching as long as you enjoy it.

Impossible.

Attached: 75300752_p0.jpg (989x1400, 283K)

Stupid sexy sword

Attached: 1500027196354.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

It's going to slip off any minute now.

This has to be the dumbest trend yet.

She needs Maria's support.

Attached: 1560611016860.jpg (2000x2000, 444K)

This but unironically.

see

It killed Kanade because she RAN OUT of LiNKER partway through the fight.
The lolis, on the other hand, took an overdose, which Hibiki wasn't aware of.

You could get better feedback from a middle school English class.
Except the anti-stroganoff post, that's a keeper.

You mean as in "how would you have re-written Symphogear G?".

Kirika dies.

All people will die one day

>he isn't working towards lichdom

>Last thread talked about it being a "wild ride," and it was
The cliffhangers and Ver's antics were what made Symphogear G. If you can appreciate those, than G was a Geass R2-tier wild ride trainwreck.

Attached: 1458464195168.jpg (2630x3334, 2.51M)

>and the other retards who tried didn't fix any of the issues Commie was fixing in their BD scripts
Look for [GudEnuf] release. It's bloated as fuck because it just uses plain ReinForce raws, but the guy who made it cleaned out all the shite from Commie's script including Ma'ms and Heavenrends.

Symphogear kinda needs to pull a StrikerS and have a next generation of Geahs.

You kinda need to pull a Mitch Henderson if you unironically believe this.

I'd rather Symphogear Detonation.

So you want a gorefest

Why is this a thing?

The reports of Detonation gore are greatly exaggerated

I want jam for everyone.

Who the fuck watches Symphogear for the plot? Just enjoy the ride.

>He thinks G was bad
>GX comes right after

Just quit its clearly not your thing. Not everyone can have superior taste like us geahfags.

He's right, though.
t. geahfag

I say he should keep going. I want to see what he thinks of AXZ after witnessing the disaster that was GX.

this, but unironically

this, but unironically

*Ahem*

Metanoia > Exterminate > Testament > Synchrogazer = Vitalization

This user understands.

this, but unironically

Synchrogazer > Testament = Metanoia > Glorious Break > Vitalization

This but unironically
Fuck Vitalization and FUCK MARIA

>FUCK MARIA
I'm on it!

Attached: 52820605_p0.jpg (700x500, 263K)

>FUCK MARIA
I would, but I'm 3D. Shit sucks.

you are retarded

>synchrogazer that low
What the fuck user.

Attached: 1544721146674.png (279x327, 153K)

Oh yes.

Attached: 1560093351836.jpg (1536x2048, 407K)

It's much more violent than Symphogear

Detonation spoilers, for those who care.
Hibiki losing an arm entailed seeing a horrible monster visibly tear it out, chew it and swallow it, while Hibiki stares in utter shock and cries out in pain and fear.
Nanoha losing an arm entailed a huge fight in space for the greater good and we don't even SEE her arm disintegrating or anything. Explosion happens and then the arm is gone. Even with Stern, it just happens and a big deal isn't made of it.
There's also THAT event with the blood but it's kind of far away and impersonal. You compare that to a close-up of a little girl begging for her life as she turns into ashes. Symphogear is undoubtedly darker.

I stand by what I said. People are just taken aback because Nanoha isn't usually quite this dark. But Symphogear already surpassed it.

I see you.

Attached: 1435881410777.jpg (1280x720, 276K)

and is revived by the power of love

But this is the only example where Symphogear is more violent than detonation

I watch it for the characters, but the writing doesn't help them.

More like Synchrogayzer

I miss her.

Attached: 75021958_p7.jpg (1195x924, 131K)

>still only watched S1
Maybe I should watch the other seasons if shit gets this weird.

I miss her dolls.

>If he did, Kirika would now be an obnoxious hothead in a wheelchair who picks fights with randos and always runs away from the enemy.
You fucking bitch, dess! Ver, shut your fucking dicklicker, dess! You fake fucking bitch! Don't you ever step up to a geah, dess! I have a ring where we can fight this out in a dessmatch, dess! Shirabe, tell 'em!

Attached: Mizérable just Mizérable.png (824x792, 603K)

*Ahem*

Maria/Chris Team song > Hibiki/Dess > Tsubasa/Jii
Nijiiro no Flügel > Hajimari no Babel = Axia no Kaze
Radiant Force > First love Song > Gekishō Infinity

G needed more dueling songs. Have the girls musically argue with each-other as they clash. I think that only happens with the lolis in their ending fight.

>lolis
>s
user...

What?

Symphogeahs are all hags.

Every character who's shorter and has smaller breasts than Hibiki is a loli, sorry.

>Have the girls musically argue with each-other as they clash

They don't sing random stuff the songs have meaning. And if there deep wish isn't to beat the shit out of their enemy right now it won't happen. Carol deepest wish was to slash up the world so she sang about that.

>Hibiki is only 157cm

IMAGINE
M
A
G
I
N
E

Actually retarded.

So what? It'd be cool.

She's big where it counts.

Not this shit again

Attached: 2413423412312.jpg (680x383, 25K)

Attached: Symphogear.GX.SP4.S00E06.1080p-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-CTR.[A791E805].mkv_snapshot_02.53_[2019.06. (1920x1080, 501K)

I'm sure her shits are big and healthy too.

Calm down, Miku

imagine not liking G and Ver wild ride

Retarded logic for retarded characters.

Attached: 1560482840449.png (750x635, 251K)

Too big.
Shirabe is the perfect height.

Shirabe is TOO cute

and too flat.

Shirabe should get fat.

Shirabe should remain small so i can keep imagining her.

Shirabe should become FINE

This.

Attached: 5436456345.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Based Issildur

I want to fuck Chris

Attached: 1514441051275.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

I want to hose down Chris.

I want to hose down Chris with what she thinks is normal water, but is actually full of aphrodisiac.

I want to get blown up by Chris.

I want to impregnate Chris and take responsibility

I want to make Chris flat.

I want Chris.

Attached: [Deetruck] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 09 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_08.30_[2019.06.1 (1920x1080, 2.28M)

I do feel like Kanade's character got a raw deal, but it'd be very hard to bring her back in an intelligent way at this point.

The end is here my boys

Attached: 75297212_p0.jpg (1299x2244, 363K)

Hibiki's gentle bones.

So what are you all gonna do after the show ends. Spending literally all my money on alcohol and waifu looking whores before killing myself sounds good

Find another series to watch? I mean, one of the things that makes anime good is that it usually has a concise plot and a proper ending, instead of just being haphazardly canceled once people cease to give enough of a fuck to keep the ratings up.

Where was it said that XV is gonna be the last season? I've heard a bunch of people around here say it but I haven't seen any real source concerning the matter

twitter.com/agematsu/status/1136942971322896384

Go back to waiting for the PriPri movies.

Wait for the PriPri movies and hope for a NoWaYu anime

Attached: 1507163635590.png (1280x720, 653K)

>NoWaYu anime
No way, you.

Wakaba could probably attract all Tsubasafags if she ever got her own anime.

Attached: Wakaba.jpg (1125x1600, 442K)

You'll get an anime of the mobage and you will like it. Mobage is YuYuYu's future.

>YuYuYu
>future

Tsubasa is a cute autist, Bakaba is just retarded.

It's future is as dead as Gin. Gacha hell claims another franchise. Though, it was going downhill before that too.

Attached: Accepting Her Death.jpg (521x348, 37K)

'member KuMeYu?

I wish I didn't.

I hate the recent trend of every franchise under the sun pumping out its own mobage. I really wish the market becomes saturated and burns sometime soon.
Or at least they use the money to release a proper crossover game.

>Symphogear is shit but the biggest shit is the best thing in the universe

>And he still has the gale to shit on dokuta Veru

I will post this every thread until they dock.

Attached: tsubasa chris is justice.jpg (600x800, 64K)

The gall, user.

Attached: 1560982256356.png (178x397, 60K)

desspair

Desstiny

What's the best dess in Symphogear?

A good part of the messiness comes from the production committee interfering with the writer, best example was when both sides almost got into a fight because of course the writer didn't want to have Miku fight but the producers wanted to churn out one more single to sell so they needed another song. Apparently similar things lead to the second half of GX becoming so stupidly episodic. Also at one point apparently the writer got so sick others had to write the script instead.

She's only like that in S2 though, have you watched all 4 seasons?

They're mostly for singing duet songs about how much they love each other. They should just scissor already.

>Also at one point apparently the writer got so sick others had to write the script instead.
That was for AXZ

Symphogear was never a show to binge watch, its always been made better due to the hype, speculah, and the sheer stupidity/craziness that happens between each episode.

The majority of anons giving it praise are the ones who watch the japanese raws when they air and get rightfully hype when shit goes down. Binging symphogear only helps to exacerbate its flaws since theres 0 downtime between the highs.

I hate how they're making Hibiki a special snowflake.
>"Gungnir is the weapon that can kill gods!"
>it's not even her Gungnir, Maria was the one that gave it to her
At least Miku is probably getting some focus next season.

>the MC gets special treatment
woooow

Guess they didnt really had enough for 7(Nana) Seasons, shame , though I guess any future movies could count

Hibiki already had her special power arc resolved at the end of G. It seems redundant for Genjuro to train the gears to fight and sing in unity then let Hibiki solo kill the final boss.

Attached: 1559964718549.gif (866x720, 2.45M)

What did she mean by this?

She's fawning over Miku you should be used to this by now.

Miku da yo?

Attached: 27386314-E99B-4F4B-8FEA-3D8EACC61874.jpg (680x383, 43K)

Bikki is a gift to the world.

Birb.

the school anthem is some of the best music in the show

youtube.com/watch?v=aa-WM4A80oY

Attached: 1397201133554.jpg (450x533, 148K)

Fuck Maria.

Attached: 75022826_p6.jpg (2048x1629, 312K)

I feel like she's talking to me.

A valid point, but please consider this webm.

Attached: 234789238.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

I hope they get married this season.

Girls can't love girls.

I doubt it will happen, but I'd probably break down in a mess of sobbing relief if it did.

Who knows, maybe Ritz has made way for actual full on gay shit in the industry.

Not in a million years

Am I the only one whose favorite song is edge works?

Definitely

It's not my favorite song but it is my favorite from those two characters.

And that's where you're wrong!

Attached: 1500526217839.gif (277x325, 1.96M)

Which Symphogear song would work best as a Beat Saber chart?

Attached: 1500026754165.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Is this a prequel to Guilty Gear?

Having no experience or other knowledge to base this on I would guess that Hanasaku Yuki would be good.

Attached: Symphogear.GX.SP4.S00E06.1080p-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-CTR.[A791E805].mkv_snapshot_05.03_[2019.06. (1920x1080, 1.02M)

For me, it's Just Loving X-Edge.

Trust Heart is the best Chris' song.

Attached: 75021958_p8.jpg (1024x1024, 496K)

G-Beat

CHRIS, WATCH OUT

So which symphogirl will get her thighs pierced by the vampire Custodian girl first?
I bet on Chris.

I bet on Bikki.

Attached: [Deetruck] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 08 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_13.34_[2019.06.1 (1920x1080, 2.04M)

Isn't the implication that Tachibana "Master at giving stealth head" Hibiki is taking a break from performing cunnilingus on Chris who is feeding her an orange slice?

Maria

and frequent trips to the hospital

Well, G is easily the worst season so I'm not sure what you expected in the first place.

>G is easily the worst
GX exists, nimrod.

And it is better by a good margin.

Cool contrarian opinion.

>best opening song
>best character song
It's not the worst season for sure.

I think you're confusing GX with season 1.

I remember they said there would be no Tsubasa/Maria concert this time...please tell me I remember wrong...

I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER NEED MY FUCKING FIX RIGHT NOW

Attached: 56z7345234.gif (500x281, 316K)

Rewatch.

Attached: Symphogear.GX.SP1.S00E03.1080p-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-CTR.[45A1543D].mkv_snapshot_03.10_[2019.06. (1920x1080, 570K)

do i need to watch all 14 previous seasons to understand XV

Yes. Best get to it.

Yes, and youll enjoy it.

Skip 3 and 8.

Skip your future breaths. One should watch everything.

I want to rewatch with you.

Attached: DBpoweUVoAAipKF.jpg orig.jpg (659x701, 89K)

>still 16 days left
This is not okay.

Already am. For the 4th time if I may add.

Season 7 is shit and filler.

It's a sequel to Air Gear.

>Season 7 is shit
This.
>that part where she snatches Airgetlam away from the resurrected Serena and whines "THIS IS MY AIRGETLAM"
How will Mariafags ever recover

>Mariafags
No such thing.

>not remembering the sudden rise of Mariafags after s6's finale

more people like malaria

Not him but I still believe they were all fuming shippers angry because of the ghost!Kanade/Tsubasa kissu

Kanade sucks.

Tsubasa's sword.

That one retarded as fuck dess she did when the other one qaa seemly going to die.
God that was fucking atupid.

It's even worse since Hibili point was not to ever use a weapon and now they said shw can go all cartel on Gods.

I still don't understand how Hibiki and Chris survived in season 10 after the first one was cut in half and the second get a huge hole in the abdomen.

>go all cartel on Gods
God hates fags. Leave that to Miku.

what did he mean by this

Elfnine healing alchemy was really an asspull.
I hate how she saved Kirika after was stabbed in the heart in season 9

Participating in the new challenge

Attached: D9In25oXUAAQS7j.jpg (2048x1986, 357K)

Attached: 1560630750528.jpg (4093x2894, 2.29M)

A sword needs to be flat, after all.

Gay sex with Geahs on.

Non consensual sex on the beach with Chris!

Attached: 4de496554324a3555f9771553aa16d08.jpg (800x1130, 168K)

>sex in sand
doesn't sound pleasant

Imagine sand in your sensitive rectal walls.

>"I won't die even if it kills me!"
REEEEEEEEEEE- MEME ME

Has Chris ever had consensual sex?

I don't think so.

Oh fuck if we are fighting god this season Hibiki could actually be the literal drill that pierces the heavens. I have no image that expresses how hyped I am.

That reminds me of this.

Attached: Bikki's dikki.jpg (430x572, 46K)

I hate that one.

It's great fag

>dikki
And now, you've just reminded me of the gay faggotry on that one other board.
Fuck this gay earth.

/m/ did nothing wrong

Come on, user. Don't be such a fag.

Attached: 0e62433b2d1b2d9b8a1181cc1cbb3f57.png (1000x1416, 707K)

It's never too late to repeat history, user.

Attached: Bikki Dikki.png (1920x3939, 3.47M)

>frequent trips to the hospital

Attached: 1521849116866.jpg (300x400, 27K)

I still need to watch AXZ, how was it?

Attached: 1471208860693.png (1127x1600, 2.06M)

sexy

Attached: 1500480941289.jpg (738x1000, 187K)

A male dude got naked on screen; people had a meltdown.

It was great, even better than G.

Hibiki didn't spend any of her screentime in the hospital which left many people shocked and appalled.

It's good. It had the best Kirika song.

And the best Kirika moments too.

That's hardly an accomplishment.

Kirika is the most complex character in Symphogear.

bitch

Attached: kirika axz henshin.webm (600x336, 2.28M)

I want to FUCK that baka.

She has the least complex brain.

One of those shitty things Yea Forums tricks you into watching.

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door. The thread for your favorite anime is two pages down.

uh... but boruto is always on the front page? nice try though.

>Nothing like that LISTEN TO MY SONG moment from season 1
What moment?

I want to befriend that baka.

The major moment when that lyric plays.

get out of here, shirabe
get out of here, hibiki

It's been a while, user. There's no way to find out what specific scene you liked so it's not spoon feeding=

How do I get into this show

Attached: 57.jpg (199x253, 10K)

If you can't remember the scene in question you're never gonna make it.

By watching it.

If you have to go out of your way to specify you're not asking to be spoonfed, then you're asking to be spoonfed.

God, I love them so much, wish they'd more screentime together.

Watch at least 500 other anime series, OVAs, and/or movies. Only then will your tastes be broad enough to truly understand the depths of Symphogear.
If you're an anime pro with literally 20 whole series completed you'll never get why it's good.

Attached: hibiki summary.png (252x534, 249K)

>spoonfeeding

>being a gatekeeper fan

Attached: dmjii pathetic.jpg (472x504, 31K)

It's anime my dude, just watch it.

Gates exist to keep undesirables out.

>criticises gatekeeping
>uses Yea Forums

Attached: 1500829353331.jpg (283x226, 27K)

There's literally nothing wrong with gatekeeping you redditor.

What’s each girl’s best song in yall’s opinions?
>Hibiki: Hanasaku Yuuki
>Tsubasa: Flight Featers
>Chris: ZENBU ZENBU ZENB
>Maria: Ginwan Airgetlam
>Kirika: Dangerous Sunshine
>Shirabe: Sense of Distance

Ok so it's pretty much exactly the scene I thought it was.

Dumb dumb and dumber poster.

and you're going to needlessly gatekeep someone who might get interested in the show if they see something that interests them, i.e. a cool scene
a number of anime i've picked up have been because of one webm on /wsg/ or one screenshot of a cute girl as a reaction pic here on Yea Forums
step off and let people explore

Speaking of that, is
> [Quinime] Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Detonation BD [720p].mp4
legit? The filesize is way to small for a movie even at 720p.

No.

>sense of distance
i'd call you my brother of fine taste but you're using a name so i need to imply it but not explicitly state it instead

Attached: Symphogear_GX_Character_Song_6.png (512x512, 82K)

I love Chris and it is a damn shame her best solo song was the first.

Attached: 1394098050518.gif (640x360, 1.38M)

a'ight, you do you senpai
its not gonna get my post or crosslink deleted though, so good luck with that

Attached: 1556119605986.png (1366x768, 1.59M)

>Rainbow Flower
>YA HAIYA
>Utazukin
>
>Okitegami
>Draft folder

The name was a mistake but yeah thy song is underrated

Zettou Ame no Habakiri or Koi no Okehazama for the sword

>Hibiki: Rainbow Flower
>Tsubasa: tie between Zettou AmenoHEAVENREND and Koi no Okehazama
>Chris: Zenbu
>Maria: Ginwan Airgetlam Ignited
>Kirika: Okitegami
>Shirabe: Sense of Distance

Enjoy making the threads perceptibly worse every time you spoonfeed. You'll learn your lesson eventually, but it'll be too late.

Dunno, I got it from some guys' mega link. It's in the OP in the Nanoha general in /u/. No subs for that one either though, just so you know.

>>never did anything wrong though
He killed those baseball kids for no reason.

I don't know, I used a Mega link in the last Nanoha thread, you can found it in the archive.
But at the moment there is only the raw version we have to wait that someone upload the BD version with english subs.

> no subs
Damn.

Those assholes had it coming. They were going to grow up into tanned, blonde, faceless NTR men.

>step off and let people explore
What is explorative about enabling people going "goo goo gaa gaa" instead of letting them have the satisfaction of finding things themselves?

I'm sure it's just a generational difference.

I warned you.

Attached: dekinai.png (2756x1575, 3.35M)

I'm going to learn Japanese just to prove that smug cunt wrong.

episode? I don't remember that shit at all

terminal shit taste detected, report to the nearest processing center for cellular deconstruction

Attached: 111231231263120165.png (408x316, 78K)

>episode? I don't remember that shit at all

G-Beat
Zettou Ame no Habakiri
Zenbu
Ginwan Airgetlam
Dangerous Sunshine
Draft Folder

Draft folder’s a cute song

Attached: 69769262_p0.png (1053x1200, 3.62M)

Not as cute as DE-DE-DE-DESS!

How to make the final season good:
>Hibimiku kiss
>MariTsub sex
>DMJii kiss
>Genjuro fight for real
>mecha Ver AI
>Carolnein
>Alca-Kanade
>Alca-Mamu
>Adam's phone returns
>the villains aren't trannies

I believe in you.

Attached: red man.jpg (800x600, 159K)

Dess is uncute and retarded.

This but replace Carolnein with Alca-Serena and MariTsub sex with KanaTsub FUCK

Best timeline we can get is Symphogear getting a good ending and then the staff go on to revitalize PreCure.

how to ACTUALLY make the final season good:
>either tsubasa or maria dies protecting the other
>either shirabe or kirika dies protecting the other
>genjuro dies protecting chris
>hibiki dies, then sunshine sacrifices herself to bring hibiki back
>god is an ai
>ver erases the old god and becomes the new god
>LISTEN TO MY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

Attached: 20c1596593f370da14bc2ff279781424.jpg (1300x1064, 253K)

>revitalize
Really? I thought people were really liking Star Twinkle.
I don't know myself though, I'm still at Dokidoki. This franchise is fucking endless, man.

>>it's not even her Gungnir, Maria was the one that gave it to her
All shards of Gungnir have the same effect, it doesn't matter which one she uses.

Also they're apparently doing something special with Airgetlám in XV, so.

You forgot:
>Ghost Kanade and Hibiki punching through Hypergod

>dies
>dies
>dies
>dies
>deicide

Attached: 1526685858458.webm (672x646, 193K)

when it comes to showing interested anons something they're curious about so that they can form their own opinions and make their own decisions regarding an anime, the only downside i've ever found are people like you who shitpost endlessly about something that could only affect you less if you weren't so afraid of some normie boogeyman army invading the board by the thousands because of one crosslink

Attached: hibiki deflecting shells.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

That song sounds cute then you read the lyrics and it’s concerning

this isnt madoka, take it down a few notches and add a little more celtic rock music

>normie
You HAVE to go back.

Will Kirika actually succeed in killing herself this season?

I just want some good fighting scenes and see the girls wounded for real this time to feel the danger again but I hope nobody will die.

watch out user, with phrasing like that i might crosslink you to /pol/

Kill yourself already, newfag.

You're thinking of Tegami

Lurk 2 years before posting.

Those are the most realistic expectations I have heard so far.

they'll get collectively stomped early on and then spend a smattering of episodes figuring out how to overcome the new threat, which at the very end they eventually do
sounds familiar

Kirika will get the therapy she needs with Shirabe’s love and support

based and jiipilled

>I just want some good fighting scenes
This, preferably with new moves and without recycled choreography. I just want Tsubasa to judgement cut one time before the series ends, is that really so much to ask?

I didn't say this.
I just want some good choreography and if one of the geahs lose a fight I'd like to see some wounnd with blood and not a girl KO that stay in a hospital bed for a episode.

Who caused her to become a stripper?

Ver of course.

Gay. Ver should have taught Shirabe how to be a stripper.

She disappears when she turns sideways, she's not stripper material.

Shirabe's "love" drove her to suicide once.

That's because Kirika was being retarded

So they have some things to work out

But Kirika is always being retarded.

And we wouldn't have it any other way

Attached: 1499015798773.jpg (1335x1254, 376K)

Fuck you too.

Attached: 1499333596400.jpg (575x540, 95K)

Reminder that Fine thought this shit was good idea.

Kirika is actually really smart, she's just pretending to be retarded to cheer the geahs up.

>Maria is fucking excellent.
utterly useless B-Team leader.

I don't understand why she even exists.

That's like saying Maria is just pretending to be worthless.

What is this abomination

CD sales and fap material.

>King Records: Alright, so now do that thing again but this time include Yoko Hikasa.
>Kaneko: uhhh who? i mean uhh okay boss i'll see what i can do

We cannot comprehend the workings of a genius mind like Fine's

Attached: Typical JRPG Villain.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>in the end we're going to go destroy the moon anyway
Might as well just have let Fine be

I've said it since S1 and I'll say it again, Fine was right.

To be fair, as insane as her motives initially did sound, she was actually justified in the later seasons, aside from the whole "Get revenge on God because he didn't want to fuck me!" part.

Why are you implying that she's wrong?

Shirabe's not the one with a long pole.

Fine only designed the framework, how the girls actually manifest their Gears is out of her control. There are far too many combinations of features for her to have known exactly how they all work together.

I love Fine.

You're forgetting the part where she wanted to rule the world, too.

I want Fine to rule me.

>You're forgetting the best part
No

We all do, user, we all do.

A shame the later villains couldn't live up to her.

I’m not getting the negative here

She makes my pole long!

You have to admit they came close, in their own ways.

Except Carol. Fuck Carol.

>genocide and genocide
That being said i think the Bavarian Illuminati were compelling villains.

Ver was a whiny coward and just insane. He couldn't even fight on his own. He was more entertaining as a side villain.

Carol was shit - a little girl with daddy issues. What the fuck were they thinking? Her being hot and GENOCIDE were her only redeeming qualities.

Adam was alright, though.

Attached: Symphogear S3 sketches Carol Elf9.jpg (1539x622, 270K)

Putting your dick inside genocide doesn't hurt anyone

XV episode 1 just leaked:
youtube.com/watch?v=V2h35JWB4uE

That's not funny.