Why do I find this show so boring despite the fact that I normally love moe/healing anime?

Why do I find this show so boring despite the fact that I normally love moe/healing anime?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 04 senko scary.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

Because your soul is dead

because its pandering is too obvious

Because it lacks cute girls doing cute things

Attached: 1559076780324.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Soulless healing.

Because it has all the set up to be the most overtly sexual, fanservice-heavy show of all time, yet manages to stay entirely wholesome throughout.

Attached: mpv-shot0011.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

>Because it lacks cute girls doing cute things
Everything Senko does is cute.

Not every show like this will work for you.
It's hard to explain why I don't like some of these sorts of shows when I like well over 90% of them but it happens. I've just managed to accept that knowing that its still always worth picking them up considering how rarely I find them bad and how often I feel they're at least 7/10.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.12_[2019.06.12_18.14.52].jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

That sounds really frustrating. I was planning to pick this up. Is it that the show is teasing the viewer like that intentionally, or is that moreso just a reflection of your own desires?

There's very little teasing and the teasing there is almost immediately shot down. I mean, there was a fucking self insert MC x loli bathtub scene and they managed to pull it off with no sexual undertones whatsoever. The worst it got was the most recent episode when Yozora showed up and even that was fairly tame.

Attached: mpv-shot0027.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

sex with senko-san!

I feel that's one of the better things about this series. They pretty much gave him a harem situation but he's so pure that the most he wants to do is fluff their tails.

Attached: 1560351413203.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

Maid Dragon did it better and it's gayer

Yeah, I like it because I like cute, wholesome things whether they have sexual undertones or not, but I understand why people who were expecting some ecchi harem show are disappointed.

Sounds great. Still downloading the episodes. I like to watch shows like this all at once over a weekend. Cant go week to week for some reason.

Not really, narratively it's more teasing for comedy. It's 100% cute and wholesome.

there's no sex appeal unless shiro is in the mood.

Hopefully you find the end sections enjoyable rather than depressing. I've been unsure which I'd end up feeling each week, even though it was usually positive.

Attached: 186948747 Senko-san damages cursed souls.png (1920x2097, 714K)

Same here, user. I watched a few episodes and just didn't see it going anywhere. By contrast, I really enjoyed Dragon Maid, but it's kind of the same deal.
I think it comes down to character interaction. From what I saw in Senko-san, there wasn't much meaningful interaction between Senko and protag-kun.
Also something about the "pampering" in Senko-san just unnerved me. I don't know how else to put it.

It's all about the cute and pampering. Which is very obvious since the first chapter of the manga.

There's barely any overt conflict or dramatic tension in the show
Just keep in mind that Nakano was either going to die of exhaustion or kill himself before Senko showed up, Senko is using Nakano to get closure for the death of his ancestor and she's been carrying guilt and remorse for centuries, and all the other foxes have been warning Nakano that Senko is a ticking time bomb, and it puts some tension back into all the inane childish and domestic stuff they do together

this

The characters are too few and too boring, most of it just happens in one place, and the way it panders to the audience makes everything seem very shallow.