Kakegurui XX

So I watched the first episode and already this show is fucking incredible at destroying any sense of tension in its gambles.

First off if you've watched the last season you know these two characters would rather lose their fingers than lose the game of chicken so almost immediately the question of who might win or lose the bet is answered. You can't lose a game of chicken if you don't care about getting hurt.

Then they introduce that there was a hidden stop in the device so the girl who proposed the bet knows none of them will lose a finger further dropping the tension by revealing that no one is going to get injured either way so the entire thing is even MORE pointless

Then Yumeko says something implying the stop has been removed, but since she's genuinely confused as to why the girl's demeanor changes after saying it that there's no way she actually knew about and removed the stop. What was she actually talking about? Did she know about it? Who cares! The girl immediately breaks down and the bet ends!

Is the rest of the second season just as awful or is there at least one fucking decent game? I'm not expecting Kaiji, but they could at least try.

Attached: kakegurui.jpg (640x360, 33K)

It's really just about seeing the ridiculous reactions and hearing the ludicrously over the top performances

It's the Yakitate Japan to Kaiji's Ristorante Paradiso

Why did you start watching a show at the second season?

The next game they play raises the stakes to life or death.

I thought the tax game one was decent, but this season wasn't nearly as good as the first.

Why are you so bad at reading

No but seriously, I know the last season had shit for good gambles and couldn't maintain tension but I was hoping it had improved.

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and completely discount any game that puts up mutilation or death as a gamble because there's no way this show is going to do that to any of the pretty waifus it has

They used that way too much in season 1 as it is

Yumeko knows from the beginning that no one is in any real danger because, because Eremi doesn't have any proof that anyone has ever been hurt in her game. Contrast this to Midari who has lost an eye in a gamble. Yumeko just read Eremi like a book. That's Yumeko's true Genius.

>Kaiji
Fuck off Geoff

Well just like any show, they aren't going to kill off the main character. It's still fun seeing how they win/cheat.

literally watch the second episode to answer your questions dumbass

Attached: 1553767809334.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

I dropped it around half-way.Can someone tell me did the white haired chick with the mask fuck blondie?

Nah, it sounds like season 2 is even worse than the first so I'm not gonna subject myself to it

Maybe I'll look for an ahegao compilation later since that's clearly all this show is good for

It's obvious Yumeko "knows" about (probably guessed) the trick in the device and is acting. There's a reason she hates Ikishima so much, not only she ruins the fun by cutting the game short, but she's not even a gambler. Ikishima is a self-harming masochist who doesn't care about losing her fingers, Yumeko is actually gambling and playing to win.

Anyway, the show is not good. They frankenstein'd a few manga arcs (already pretty poor) with original content.
The card game is ok, but the cheating gimmick is pretty obnoxious and doesn't bring that much tension. The acting contest is fucking awful, it's a worst version of the idol contest from S1. The greater good game is the best, it feels like something from Liar Game. The gay tower is idiotic and it was a good thing it was skipped in S1. And the auction is stupid too.

>>Kaiji
>Fuck off Geoff

Attached: 1560877123614.gif (430x360, 1.37M)

Because spending your time on Yea Forums bitching about shows you don't watch is much better then just watching it to find out if it's good or bad.

is she virgin?

Attached: asdasd.jpg (683x1024, 128K)

It's softcore hentai where fucking is replaced with gambling. You just watch it to see girls arousing themselves with risky behaviour.

mb made a video comparing kake to kaiji

OP here

Mother's Basement is absolute trash, I mean the guy fellates Konosuba and Detective Pikachu, but this show does bill itself as a gambling anime so the comparison is pretty fucking fair.

In traditional Mother's Trashheap fashion he made a Clickbait titled video about Kakegurui only to shill Kaji

I am pretty sure she is getting fucked by that guy nobody remembers after school, have you seen how wet she is after playing?