>I just want a husband to take care of me while I sit on my ass tee hee

very realistic

Attached: aaaaadd.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Cursed image.

Attached: ep9.png (412x412, 188K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP

ton was pretty cool this season gotta say he's grown on me

Confirmed retard

Next you'll be saying monogamy was brought about by assblasted beta cucks who hated the alpha chads for stealing every potential mate.

>Take the chief's advice to continue working because the decision to leave her job was taken by Tadano
>Refuse to live with a rich Gary Stu because he doesn't have the same idea of a relationship

She's a little lost, but don't treat her like she chose the easy way out. She's pretty concerned about who to marry besides the money factor

Attached: 1511977424807.png (783x573, 471K)

>Things worked fine for centuries
Equality and independence came precisely as a result of the previous centuries' success. Nobody force-fed equality into women, of course everyone jumped on the bandwagon of superficial suffrage and superficial equality, because these made more sense under the new conditions. I'm pointing "superficial" out, because the nuclear family is still a private unit of child production and women are still responsible for churning out babies, there is just no illusion of holiness about their role like there used to be. It was inevitable; the question is, are you still going to cry like a bitch about it or are you going to adapt?

You've got a weirdly theme park view of history.

This is in Yea Forums instead of Yea Forums Huhm...

Anyways, was anyone else creeped out by Tadano a bit? Anai was pretty fuckin funny and Ton continues to get deeper as the seasons go on.

Haida is still getting shit on.. wonder if that will ever change..

I want a wife that stays at home and takes care off the small stuff so I can concentrate on work

>my hobbies are cooking and cleaning!
>doesn't clean her own apartment
>can't cook
and dont forget the classic
>YOURE BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND
>also the only hobby i have is yelling about shit that makes me mad teehee

Attached: aggretsuko.0.jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

Sounds boring.

The guy is pretty liked here, but I can't feel he's really out of place
The rest of the show is pretty relatable and believable, and suddenly:
>Falling in love with a lazy bum who doesn't know how to drive
>Oh hey, he's not lazy, he's the CEO of a big company
>He's really invested in you
S-sure

Attached: 1512143442783.png (947x644, 794K)

Based and redpilled
"Patriarchy" is just the natural order of things.

Attached: 1559451518620.jpg (1024x390, 133K)

>owned by sanrio
>produced in Japan
yes

Hilarious that people think housekeeping before modern inventions was some cute busy work.

You're just describing the aristocracy, not the majority of our miserable ancestors.

So am I going insane, because I remember they said the hippo lady was arrested for being a spy in the first season but she's back for some reason?

You think spending every day toiling away for hours is any less "boring"?

Having a hobby doesn't make you obligatory interesting to be around, and it also works the other way around.

Pretty sure Retsuko is an adorable dork when drunk, while the bland guy wouldn't even want to get wasted in the first place
Pretty bad example if you never drink, but you get my point

Attached: 1555907523350.jpg (656x455, 98K)

Imbecile.

>I'm for downgrading it to a civil union
Sure, I would even argue for collectivizing child raising
>and keeping marriage as a separate thing that is truly unbreakable
Probably impossible and not because of SJW, but because intensifying work hours will always cause friction in the household (unless you collectivize and streamline household chores as well)
>Women feel less dependent on their man than ever
No, they still feel dependent, but nowadays it's clear that it's for financial reasons, there is no illusion of muh feelings like there used to be.
I'd rather have women be completely independent and love men purely for emotional reasons, but that requires some effort on the men's part as well.

Does Retsuko believe in true love?

which is exactly what women are
All I find them ever discussing is other women, clothes, make up, or who did what when
I have yet to see a woman in my social circles discuss politics, philosophy, science (even though we ARE STUDYING SCIENCE FFS), fitness, hobbies or literally anything interesting
The closest thing to a hobby I have seen women have is embroidery to make more clothes

>marriage itself is too easy to get out of now
It rarely worked out like perfectly anyway, you just couldn't easily escape marriage before when you grew to hate each other because your job destroyed your health and life and you drank your money away and your wife became a nagging bitch. The perfect, formal marriage was only really a possibility among aristocrats and there you had people cheating on each other because they could afford it and they married for practical and political reasons over love.

Tadano is supposed to be one of those uber progressive office workers at corporations. Ton represents the old style of office management, while Tadano is the face of new management: bosses being casual and friendly with employees.

>I don't have any ambitions or hidden desires
bitch you love metal, that's bullshit
>Someone like me should just do bitch work for an asshole boss and then get preggers your western ideals aren't made for pure yamato nadeshiko
I'm sure this comes across great in Japan but it's really fucking weird and self-effacing to a western audience.

Attached: 1478784940948.gif (248x225, 203K)

>Haida is still getting shit on.. wonder if that will ever change..
Beta orbiter cucks deserve to get shit on

It was kind of interesting to see how the show treated Tadano for trying to be progressive, there was a pervasive sense of him being in the wrong or too stubborn when his ideals are pretty boilerplate in the west.

>you and I have to find some excuse to make life worth living like work or family
>Tadano's not like us he's special you can't be with him because he's not in the midst of existential depression
This was fucking weird.

That's how a lot of those progressives in the office are. They like to talk about helping the poor or having compassion, but they're just really lazy.

But that doesn't describe Tadano at all. It's certainly the perception the show wants to push, but he's developed a fully-functional AI in an attempt to achieve post-scarcity in labor.

Tadano is too committed to his ideals and worldview to compromise and achieve post scarcity in labor.

his ideals and worldview are pointed towards post-scarcity in labor specifically

What are you even talking about?

post scarcity in labor is a pipe dream at best and promoted by people who have no idea of how the world works. Manpower will still be needed to make sure that automation gets it's daily maintenance, or handle human related problems.

Consumers still want to interact with a human face when making a transaction and robots can't fulfill that need for socialization and meaningful dialogue that humans crave.

Only places that's going to promote post scarcity in labor are police states like China, mostly the Greater Tokyo area in Japan. and maybe UAE and Saudi Arabia, or places where Unions don't have any political power.

Industrialization and automation of labor is a pipe dream at best and promoted by people who have no idea of how the world works.

Attached: gtfo.gif (280x170, 902K)

Industrialization is mostly the result of politicians or powerful people who believe that it's their fate to guide cities into progress. Automation is just a cost cutting move to replace human labor with robots and avoid paying higher wages.

Attached: 1419190745461.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

>>Someone like me should just do bitch work for an asshole boss and then get preggers your western ideals aren't made for pure yamato nadeshiko
>I'm sure this comes across great in Japan but it's really fucking weird and self-effacing to a western audience.

Not in the US. In the US you basically have to suck a corp.'s cock and like it. The work culture in the US is enslaving

Attached: 1560573927999.png (164x268, 14K)

All right Yea Forums I'm halfway through the season. Tell me that Anai gets a good earful from someone.

they literally get someone to coddle him like a baby

Well, fuck me. I was hoping he'd try the same bullshit with the Fenneko and that she'd put him in his place.

Are there any Anai webms?

Why doesn't Aggretsuko consider the fox who works with her?

She doesn't seem to consider any male in the same service as her
If they make Haida change his service, I think my man can have a chance
+ I think he's nice, but more in a "cool acquaintance" kind of way

Attached: DVz7WgYVwAAey0f.jpg (960x924, 110K)

how's those politicians boots for ya

Attached: 1543883328001.gif (510x662, 232K)

At this point Retsuko can't really be said to have a consistent character. She doesn't consider Haida because that's not easy writing and might risk some kind of closure or change to the status quo.

Or, just throwing this out there, she isn't into him. Sometimes you don't like a guy and that's it. Chemistry matters.

Yeah, that'd be a good point if the show didn't go out of its way to show just how similar they are and how they want the same things.

You don't need to make shit up to defend a show by Sanrio

You're just an incel that identifies with Haida. You're incapable of understanding that sometimes a girl doesn't like a boy and never will.

Holy shit this thread turned into a dumpster fire almost immediately lol

Attached: 12673.projection.jpg (351x250, 15K)

Why are people acting like a young adult has her shit in order and knows EXACTLY what she wants?
The whole premise of the show is about her navigating these difficult life decisions and how best to adapt to the situation at hand.

Is there any deeper meaning to the animals the characters are portrayed as? Ton as a literal chauvinist pig is obvious, but any other ones?

Its mostly visual gags and animal stereotypes

>Washimi is a Secretarybird because she's the CEO's secretary

Big mouthed hippo I guess, but there's too many characters that don't fit the description to care

>Holy shit this thread turned into a dumpster fire almost immediately lol

Well, OP is basically baito.