Jojolion

where dem raws at

Attached: 1560792478950.jpg (800x577, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://www.ikki-para.com/jojolion-87-netabare/&xid=17259,15700021,15700186,15700191,15700256,15700259&usg=ALkJrhiZ0JTK0RgOzQbFmTNsu-myKeU03Q
ikki-para.com/jojolion-87-netabare/
mangadex.org/chapter/642660/1
jojo.fandom.com/wiki/Minor_Characters#Adolf Hitler
mangadex.org/chapter/284891/26
hiwamatanoboru.com/2019/06/18/jojolion-87/
mangadex.org/chapter/642882/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm asking the same thing

chapter comes out today, right?

Look what I found
Google translated spoilers, I can link the original spoiler site, if you want

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://www.ikki-para.com/jojolion-87-netabare/&xid=17259,15700021,15700186,15700191,15700256,15700259&usg=ALkJrhiZ0JTK0RgOzQbFmTNsu-myKeU03Q

Link it.

Say no more

ikki-para.com/jojolion-87-netabare/

Thx

This is a really hype chapter anons
Tsurugi and Jobin vs Sasame has begun

does this means that Tsurugi and Paper Moon King are getting the spotlight this chapter?

you mean Ojiro?

Sasame is Ojiro's last name, user

don't judge me,last time i read fun fun fun was a year ago

it's ok
I forgive you

bump

how long until new chapter?

tomorrow it drops

Dropped like 30mins ago
mangadex.org/chapter/642660/1

Araki's artstyle really went downhill, huh

what a fucking asspull araki is a hack

>re reading part 8
Man Aisho/Doobie Wah had a hard life.

But Fun Fun Fun is fucking garbage. How could he hope to beat Tsurugi AND Jobin?

what the fuck, what are even the stakes?

Fun Fun Fun can be pretty powerful with a lot of pre-fight preparations.
hell, he almost managed to kill gappy

Attached: CutPaste_2019-06-15_23-32-26-570.png (320x391, 77K)

Sasame is in the house finding evidence for trafficking and money laundering, and wants to take the

Theres alot of Kino moments in Part 8 I must say. This reunion was great.

Attached: KINO.jpg (887x1400, 454K)

Idk how it was for you guys but my friend who was caught up keep on hypeing up Jobin, so when this scene came up I was pretty stoked.

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-022808_MangaBrowser.jpg (1024x1064, 696K)

That bottom panel is the closests I have ever been to becomming a waifufag

This but with the top panel

honestly, i think all of part 8's fights have been great so far. JJL is the second greatest part in that requisit for me.

Paper Moon King could really counter FFF though by causing Sasame to hallucinate, thus throwing him off.

Well Paper Moon King and Speed King aren't exactly high tier either. Plus maybe his stand evolved

How long does it take for them to translate? a day or 2 right its been a while since I waited with you guys for a new part 8.

Anything related to the Head Doctor this chapter?

I don't know about timezones but it should be done early on the 19th.

>begging/advertising

translated chapter should be out by tomorrow, or on the 20th at the worst

Drinking Cum/Raping your cousin

Nessuno puó sfuggire dal destino scelto
Rimane solo il risultato , che voi sarete distrutti
L'eterna cima esiste solo per me
Puoi cantare canzoni di tristezza nel mondo senza tempo

Turns out he's 89

What? FFF os pretty strong If set up

Kinoest moment

Attached: 1553112455416.png (1506x1467, 1.05M)

Vocel Percussion on a whole nother level cumming from your mine

Attached: 1560697054251.png (542x614, 383K)

Just found out Risotto Nero is based off Lenin, are there any other JoJo characters based off big political figures?

Attached: Risotto_Nero_AV.png (306x432, 265K)

jojo.fandom.com/wiki/Minor_Characters#Adolf Hitler

How is he based of Lenin also. Theres a few number of stands in part 8 that are like ones in part 6. Vitamin C is a Mega buffed version of Spice girls, and King nothing is a weaker moody blues

>and King nothing is a weaker moody blues
Excuse me?
Many stands in JoJo has similar abilitys with some differences here and there.
Underworld has same contept as Moody Blues
We have 3 string,line body stands with Stone Free, Lonesome me and Doggy Style
Speed king is overnerfed Magican Red, On a Silent Way the Echoes but worse stand
There really is shitload of THOSE stands.

His red eyes is based of Lenin's vision of communism, and his goal in the manga is to seize the means of production by taking over the drug industry

>seize the means of production by taking over the drug industry
But he just wants it for himself, and never claims otherwise.

We dont really know what speedking does also. Magicians red cant do the things we saw speed king do. Speed king is more subtle.

And how is king nothing not weaker then moody blues? Moody blues would have been way better in that situation.

Don't forget Little feet, Green Green Grass of home and Goo Goo dolls, 2 of which are in the same part

As i writed, theres a lot more, Cream and The hand, Geb and Aqua Neclace,Boku no Rhythm wo Kiitekure and Killer Queen.

I mean, that'll always happen in a story such as JoJo that has so many stand users. What makes each stand special is not the concept itself but the situation that concept is put and used in.

rate my shit taste

Attached: Capture.png (852x658, 1014K)

How could this photo have been taken? She did't hang out with them once from what was implied on the boat trip. Also was the birthmark on Josufumi a mistake?

Attached: jojo og gang.png (716x786, 1.22M)

>Jumping Jack Flash
>S
pretty bad taste desu

Mirashon fight was meh but the end was cool

Jumping Jack Flash was pretty hype, basically all stands included were used in some of their cooler and most creative possible ways. Cloud Spacesuit was also way too awesome.

Its out in japan right? How long until we get it translated

The baseball ora was great yeah, and I'm glad ASB made it an awesome super but the fight was really forcing the D'Arby reference way too hard.

It gets better the more you re-read it, and I really think that fight will benefit from being animated.

At first I thought the disc contained D'arby's Osiris, but alas, it was just MM.

>At first I thought the disc contained D'arby's Osiris, but alas, it was just MM
I mean, Osiris isnt just going to turn into a different stand just if inserted into someone else

jesus christ what has bait become

Please just tell me Speed King makes an appearence

Do you?

Not really but the chapter ends with Jobin looking pissed and the text thingy saying something that translates to "pushed to use his real power!"

yeah it's really inconceivable that the character that looks like josuke, has joseph in his name and is almost genetically identical to kira would be a joestar. it's clearly another araki fuck up.

NO WAY

why do they have the same face

They don't, Gappy's eyes are more angular.

user please. How is he genetically identical to Kira? When everyone says they looked nothing alike and what have you? This is the first and last time we saw him with the star. It would have been mentioned at one point atleast by now that the Joestar line split or that Johnny had another child and it split. Kira would have noticed the same birthmark and mentioned it most likely.

>user please. How is he genetically identical to Kira?

Yasuho takes a sample of Kira's DNA and Gappy's DNA to compare. They were nearly identical, which is not what we would see because is a chimera.

>Kira would have noticed the same birthmark and mentioned it most likely.

Either he didn't notice, or he actually did and it'll come up later.

>It would have been mentioned at one point atleast by now that the Joestar line split or that Johnny had another child and it split

Do you not know how DiU goes? Joseph cheats on his wife with a lady in Japan. We know there's a Joseph in Jojolion. And look, we have a Josuke (Josefumi)

The birthmark wasn't there in the original chapter; Araki added it in a volume release later. It's an intentional detail, not a mistake. Hell he even removed Kira's birthmark, as if to focus on Josefumi's more.

>using an old character instead of making a new addition to the all ready bloated cast

Good. Really, that's very goddamn good.

>correcting one of the biggest mistakes of part 4
Yes it is very good indeed mr dubs

Part 4 reused it's cast a lot though, at least compared to say SDC.

Sasame rapes Tsurugi

>Yasuho takes a sample of Kira's DNA and Gappy's DNA to compare. They were nearly identical, which is not what we would see because is a chimera.
This could just be becuase of how the exchanged worked you know.

>Either he didn't notice, or he actually did and it'll come up later.
Bullshit, but ill buy it

>Do you not know how DiU goes? Joseph cheats on his wife with a lady in Japan. We know there's a Joseph in Jojolion. And look, we have a Josuke (Josefumi)
Maybe

>The birthmark wasn't there in the original chapter; Araki added it in a volume release later. It's an intentional detail, not a mistake. Hell he even removed Kira's birthmark, as if to focus on Josefumi's more.
Intresting ill look into it. Until they show something or do something I will still call it a small fuck up, but if you are right I will be happy.

The only thing that makes me so certain is my last point. Colored scans always use the volume version, which contains Araki's final changes.

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Based hairposter.

Based and hairpilled

more like how long until this fucking arc end

I hated how much part 4 wasted the cast

WHEEEEEEEEEEEERE IS IT???????

How long have you been doing this for? Gotta be more than a year, right?

I think it started back in 2016.

What is speed king battlecry?

Attached: x17[1].png (1762x1400, 628K)

Attached: 18.png (838x1400, 554K)

Fuckin' SPEEE

Sbrverse doesn't have much punchghosts

I think their scarcity makes it more dramatic when they do appear, and gives the story more tension/realism. It's a good slow burn.

I don't read Jojolion, is the character in the OP black?

I think hes just tanned?
araki makes it really obvious when a character is black

Tusk Act 4
D4C
The World
Soft and Wet
Paisley Park
Speed King
Killer Queen
I Am A Rock
Vitamin C

Redisegned speed king is so shit

>Paisley Park
Pretty sure that's not a punchghost. Hell it cant even really attack, though it can cause shit to happen which might hurt the enemy indirectly. Closest Yasuho has gotten is beating a fucker with a rod herself

His main motivation is getting revenge on Diavolo for killing his men. If anything, it was Ghiaccio who wanted to take over the drug business.

It did a punch rush against Doobie Wah.

The magazine's only 500 yen. (You) should buy it instead!

I legitimately dont remember that. I'll take your word for it

mangadex.org/chapter/284891/26

>mangadex.org/chapter/284891/26
>only punch attempt is a no sell
>goes on to use a stick to physically threaten a rock creature
>Zero use of this in all the multitudes of deep shit she's gotten into against Rock Creatures while with Gappy and the appraiser
I wouldn't be surprised if Araki's retconned her being able to ora out

No such thing as a trash stand...Except cheap trick and the one that makes you kill yourself

This. The original speed king pulled off the angular amalgamation of a bunch of pipes and a burn victim really well, i especially loved the dark empty eye sockets and how you cant really tell what emotion its trying to convey. The new speed king is too soft and i dont like it.

Attached: 275.png (835x538, 216K)

SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FFF is Justice, but requires elevation and being fully aware of the person you're controlling. It's a needlessly specific Justice unless it gets reconned

No way nig it's the best.
>Autistic robot Stand for an autistic manchild
It's perfect for Joubin, remember this is the nig who got horny over his wife's new nose reminding him of his beetle. it'll probably get a design change if he's the main villain down the line though

>only punch attempt is a no sell
Because the enemy was made of air. Jobin’s sole rush attack also failed.
>Zero use of this in all the multitudes of deep shit she's gotten into against Rock Creatures while with Gappy and the appraiser
When would it have been useful? Gappy himself has rarely used punches lately.

Not saying It is entirely bad but the old one was so much better

Eh, it was certainly creepy and I did dig that but I prefer the newer look since it better reflects the character. Joubin's a really interesting antagonistic figure so far and what makes him a lot more effective is how easy it is to root for him in the chapters from his perspective. You can't tell me you didn't at least get a kick out of SPEEE King doing the Kansai Drift

It's been out for like 8 hours in japan WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE RAWS?

Even if PP isn't necessarily a punch ghost it should still be able to punch since it's humanoid. And it has decent power. It broke that one guy's leg in the car that one time with its bare hands. Not to mention the stuff it did stabbing Yasuho in the eye.

>Return the slab!

I like all the parts

Attached: 1546557270465.jpg (250x316, 13K)

Based allpartschad

Based and raimipilled

From the looks of it, Paisley Park is a stand with the punching strength of an average teenage girl. I mean it's not completely useless, but...

What teenage girls do you know that can break a guy's leg with their bare hands? I can't imagine it would be able to do that but still have weak punches.

>I’m sorry MJ, but those filthy niggers deserved to die
How did Raimi get away with it?

I mean, Soft & Wet supposedly isn’t strong enough to break stone, but it still shattered Damo’s skull in a single punch.

>still no translation

thank you based NEET translators.

No job, no GF, no life, but still you manage to be late with the translations.

Satoru Akefu, 89 years old, is a [Stand User] who works as the head doctor of TG University Hospital. Despite only being 89 years old, Satoru stand has the power to inflict [bad luck]. The meaning of this type of attack is simple; the affected individual will suffer from random encounters with exaggerated negative consequences. The stand requires a specific condition to activate. That is, the more often a person says "89 years old", the more they are affected with bad luck. It is an excessively powerful stand for an 89 years old person, indeed if a person says or types of even thinks 89 years old too often they will certainly d

Attached: headdoctor.png (350x547, 62K)

this is either the worst troll or some wokepilled tumblr faggot shit.

When Rohan first appeared on the anime.

A-user? Was that really the stand of a 89 year old man?!?

Is he really 89 years old, I just can't bel-

Absolutely based but why is Miu Miu so low?

EIGHTY
NINE
YEARS
O

Guys I figured it out just say 88+1 and you wont d

>That’s an 89 year old man
>An 89 year old stand user
Yeah right. Araki is a ha

Frankly, I'm frustrated with how many times they point out he's 89 years old. I get it Rai, he's 89 years old, so you don't have to tell me.

Don't get me started on how suspicious Tooru is, he knew they were looking for the head doctor even though no one told him that. Then again, maybe he overheard Rai say something about "89 years old" and inferred the rest. I mean, how many other 89 year old me are there walking about? But, all in all, I gotta sa-

This meme is funny and all, but imagine if somehow his age is rele-

>Different face shapes
>Different jaw lines
>Different eyes
>Different nose shapes
>Different eyebrows
>Same facial expression
THEY'RE PRACTICALLY THE SAME!!!! WTF DOES ARAKI HAVE AIDS OR SOMETHING????

Attached: 2093.png (292x326, 213K)

but
dude
araki
sameface
he forgot XD

based

Attached: AFAF.png (1149x737, 1.22M)

lamo Araki forgot about th one time King Crimson he erase time burh it just work lamo

>Buccellati C tier
>Okuyasu C tier
>Cream S tier
>Kakyoin below the vampire baby
Really? Eh I guess it's just your opini-
>Cat C tier
OKAY PAL YOU'VE CROSSED A FUCKING LINE

Attached: EnglishYoda.png (727x720, 323K)

who gives a shit about the cat fight

Who is the First?

OUT: hiwamatanoboru.com/2019/06/18/jojolion-87/

BASED

Lol either your brain cells have been lysed by radiation damage or you are baiting. Shinobu vs Cat was one of the most action pact fights in all of Jojo. If you didn't shit and cum when she grabbed the broom due to sheer hype then god forbid you procreate.

Guard Westwood

incredible based

Shinobu is nice, I love her. I do not love the cat. Fuck the dumb cat.

holy shit tsurugi

Oh shit, it's time

Your #1 is also mine. Nice.

MAKE A NEW THREAD

mangadex.org/chapter/642882/1

Attached: Untitled.png (251x178, 28K)

>Tsurugi & Jobin vs Oujiro
This could be interesting

Tsurugi's new power looks like some kind of spacial distortion. That could maybe explain the girl that got crushed between the gate and explains the baby falling into the water and Ojiro being teleported to the tree branch.

Hopefully we get more info on Speed King with what's going on right now.

Everybody loves Westwood, it's the hypest fight.

ITS HAPPENING
SPEEDFAGS GET IN HERE.

Attached: 610D4344-B946-4B91-8186-2BF1F4B53ADC.jpg (836x608, 307K)

Planet Waves was hype as fuck

So, it seems like Tsurugi can teleport things around or something now.

I feel like they don't really explore the concept all that well and wrap things up way to quickly given that Emporio was fucking shot and Jail House isnt shown to work through mere sight until the very end.

I don't know where you guys got that from, it just looks like him using his origami again. Kid from school thinks the gate is their mom, same with the baby thinking the water is. As for Ojiro, Tsurugi made him think the tree was him. I didn't really get a teleportation vibe

It was already said that Tsurugi's stand is evolving in some way. During the flashback showing Norisuke dead. Maybe it's more similar to his original power than I'm thinking but it may not be.

rembeber when joske was gunna time trabel and save himself but den arocky forgot ecksdee