What do you think of Satanophany

What do you think of Satanophany

Attached: n17.png (1440x2048, 1.98M)

Did someone get blacked?

>MAL score 6.00
>not even hentai
no thanks

Why is Japan so racist?

Attached: img000008.png (1746x1200, 3.33M)

It is unironically great even though it triggers the normies. In his past works the author already had a fetish for psychopathy (as a mental state) and in Satanophany he brought it to fruition. The killer girls are pretty great, the art is exceptional and the story is fun. It is not particularly deep - up to now there have just been death matches like the one in the current arc, but in the latest chapter they all escaped from their captivity and will be fighting SWAT teams so I am interested in how it will go since there is no chance that they will ever find peaceful lives. Even though their killer personalities were implanted into them and then they were framed that does not change the fact that all of them are hardened killers at this point with the souls of serial killers lending them their power along with the urge for death and destruction.

They will most likely go out in a blaze of glory and everything is pointing to that.

Still there is some small hope that they will kill their pursuers, surmount the challenges and carve out their freedom atop of a mountain of corpses. That is the way to live.

A masterpiece.
I never knew I wanted Lesbian Josef Mengele getting French kissed by the girl she just tortured.
Also thankfully the obnoxious tns stop at chapter 13

>She doesn't want to have sex with a faggot
based

Attached: 13.png (1440x2048, 1.83M)

God I wish that was me taking the BBC.

High Art

Attached: x5.png (1127x1600, 2.31M)

Is this Nagare Ippon?

Gross

it's super-trashy, but sometimes entertainng

>He said thank you
Whoever said that blacks can't be gentlemen?

>I never knew I wanted Lesbian Josef Mengele getting French kissed by the girl she just tortured.
What
I'll have to read this when I get up tomorrow

stopped reading after the first night out fight.
literally everything the author makes is complete trash. not even entertaining trash, just garbage.

Enjoyable trash.

I was pretty disappointed when he failed to rape her. He got so damn close then failed.
A massive case of blue-balling

nooo you can't show girls getting raped. males on the other hand is totally fine :)

>What
It's art

Attached: file.png (1127x1600, 3.05M)

If you expected the outcome of a regular rape-squad being send against superpowered female mass murderers to be that the girls get raped I don't know what to tell you.
Atleast the twins got some, twice

Who's the hottest? For me it's the MC and the blond girl.

not!Mengele and the half Russian

>blond girl.
Aren't there a few of those?

Personally, I like the clown and the reticent chick with the sword and hairband

the strongest human, a black man

what is it about?

Your image promised me rape but it didn't happen. I am severely disappointed.

He got hanged by the girl

Even niggers hate other niggers.

What makes it worse is that he nearly managed it, but she got some ass-pull power-up and got out of it.

Not into beastiality

Don't worry the nigger dies.

I can't believe it's from the same guy of Eden no Ori. What happened? he got edgy?

he was always alittle edgy, but now he's got less-restrictions

This manga is garbage