Raildex

I just want some more Mikoto and Raildex related pics

Attached: 1560699571498.jpg (1900x2560, 982K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pyuma_isshi
toaru-project.com/core_sys/images/contents/00000008/block/00000019/00000098.jpg?1560394034
youtube.com/watch?v=el23eeQMWCg
twitter.com/m_shall1119/status/1141010772975161344
img2.gelbooru.com//images/fc/ca/fcca249fa5118076d96943efe9bf321f.png
youtube.com/watch?v=jG5wrPU1YG8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go follow this dude
twitter.com/pyuma_isshi

How about a mini misaka?

Attached: last order.jpg (1477x2154, 997K)

I want to impregnate Misaka and not take responsibility.

misaka & that board are flat

That's very rude

>daddy's lil monster tattoo
accel is sugar daddy

>NT is crap
>Railgun is slow as fuck
>Accel manga is crap
>AB is okay but it's getting slow
>S3 anime was a disaster

Attached: 1432529953885.png (792x540, 398K)

NTR22 is a reset button so Kamachi can start from scratch but with the same characters.

I want LO to call me daddy too what do I have to give her

Pregoanon should send him and Raika his edits of Mikoto so we can see what they think.

>Please DELET THIS

Attached: 1344130151797.jpg (600x497, 138K)

I would dump some of my Biribiri folder if weren't hella tired.

Attached: 66269143_p0.png (600x848, 785K)

toaru-project.com/core_sys/images/contents/00000008/block/00000019/00000098.jpg?1560394034

Attached: misa6.jpg (1091x1200, 181K)

They need to start making doujins of her. They'd be filthy rich.

>pregoanon
Who?

Attached: misa10.jpg (827x1169, 507K)

Attached: misa5.jpg (1191x1684, 776K)

I'm gonna make love to this bun bun!

NT I
NT 1- NT4
NT II
NT5-10
NT III
NT 11-NT 14
NT IV
NT 15-NT 19
NT V
NT 20-NT 22R

Attached: momkoto.jpg (827x1169, 506K)

Attached: Accelerator-ToAru-Anime-Misaka-Mikoto-5256823.jpg (811x574, 92K)

I can't be the only one who honestly finds this super hot right?

How many of you actually want a NT anime anyway?

I'd be more interested in a reboot as opposed to NT anime or some other retelling. But that's only because I don't give much of a shit about NT.

My anime hype for this series is so fucking dead and I don't think the series has enough momentum or draw anymore to stand another prolonged wait period.

How can a JC be so sexy?

It's amazing how pregoanon edits and pyuma art fit like a glove

What a coincidence, it's as if they are the same person. Haha.

youtube.com/watch?v=el23eeQMWCg
Wtf bros how is Accel supposed to compete against stuff like this?

Attached: Lessar.jpg (710x399, 38K)

How fucking long has this franchise been fellating OT? A reboot is the absolutely last thing it needs. The mobage is already planning on retelling the story from the beginning again itself.

>david production
Well there's your answer.

Lessar makes my penis into the big penis.

Attached: 1560380821272.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

I want a NT anime because, I just want Othinus and NT in general to get anime boost.
But I want it to be done by a better staff and with better management.

It's very hard to make anime, user. Please understand.

An anime reboot of 0930 through to WW3 would be pretty nice, but otherwise I'd take newly adapted NT content over yet another adaptation of the Sisters arc and the shitty early OT arcs any day.

Better hope this thread doesn’t get deleted for low effort OP

>A reboot is the absolutely last thing it needs.
Arguably incorrect. A good reboot can give a series a new life (see FMAB and HxH).
A sequel of mediocre shit won't draw anyone in because no one wants to go through 70 episodes of crap to get something decent.

Attached: Kuroko.jpg (710x399, 24K)

I don't get how kuroko can do that rapid fire needle teleport nonsense anyway, doesn't she have a one second delay before each teleport? Yet she can fire off like 10 of those a second.

This isn't even a railgun problem, she was doing this as far back as OT6 and OT8.

Attached: 1493768050201.jpg (1280x1822, 547K)

Attached: Oneof20Saints.jpg (710x399, 25K)

If they fuck things up, might as well go all the way and fuck everything up. SS2 adaptation when to complete the OT collection?

Hey, I know this artist, I think. New doujin when?
I've been waiting for new ones ever since Index III aired.

Series like those had older anime that were already considered complete. That wasn't the case with Index, to make fans wait for the continuation for years and then do a reboot would only serve to piss more people off than please them. And then there's shit like Railgun to consider. People just want the franchise as a whole to move onto NT.

Attached: CancerMan.jpg (710x399, 29K)

Attached: Yuriko.jpg (710x399, 32K)

Attached: DengekiKong.jpg (710x399, 25K)

Give me a spin-off where Yuriko is fucking canon.

Next comiket, hopefully will be scanned

Attached: 161cmTerroristBoy .jpg (715x1000, 80K)

I want one but a shift in tone. JC Staff did a wonderful job with AC and the overall series aesthetics but for NT I want them to have a monumental shift in tone.

Attached: 1559617018810.jpg (1300x678, 122K)

It would be cuter if Misaka really was still a boy and retained wanting to fuck Touma in the ass. And the Misaki relationship would be hotter too.

The only people that want that are established fans that will eat up any index related shit thrown at them be it a bad season or two spin off seasons no one asked for.

General demand for index iii was significantly greater than any of the demand for NT that I'm seeing and I was there when index ii ended. Demand for more Index is limited to a significantly smaller minority of fans now compared to the demand after Index ii.

People never wanted the series to "move on" and start a new story line; they wanted a proper end to the story line that they have been waiting 10 years for and that demand hasn't been met for many fans.
Index ii had a significant shift in tone near the end I'd argue, the tone would probably go back to index I tone now that darkside storylines are done. Good for you anyway.

Attached: KuroAwaki.jpg (1200x584, 121K)

I love Kongou.
I fuckin love her.

This is from the new game? Because looks familiar from somewhere else

Following that up I'm seeing a lot of fans hoping accel anime and railgun 3 "makes up for index iii" rather than genuinely being hype for those seasons and excited for them. Fans are disappointed and don't know what to do or expect from these spin offs.

Demand and interest in the series is practically dead and I don't see this turning around even with a NT season. I'm sure some fans will enjoy it all the same but the anime has put the series in a nearly impossible situation now.

Attached: Yes, that's correct.jpg (1200x675, 135K)

It's literally her Railgun pose from Railgun 1 and reused in Index II

Why? Just because she’s a girl?

>hey user-kun, you owe me a crêpe
Which timeline do you wake up in?

Attached: 1263253822134.jpg (1247x1272, 420K)

She doesn’t own that pose.

Why is there so little AAA art?

More?

G, basically NTR22. Pigtails Misaka should be a permanent addition to Misaka.

I like C because it makes Mikoto look more mature. I just don’t understand how you made her hair so good in each of them and your lettering looks like a six year old did them in ms paint.

not even Single Railgun were shot by Mikoto at Index Season 3

Because drawing a machinery isn't exactly most artists' expertise.

Haimura should have posted the designs on his blog. It's kind of hard to draw accurately based on the existing illustrations.

Misaka's Railgun shot was reused for Misaka Worst though.

Why would Mikoto shoot a Railgun at Index?

I bet Arata can draw AAA. He's more "mechanical" in drawing I feel.

I forgot.

I'd shoot my Railgun inside Index.

skip Mikoto nuke scene, no enough budget

Drawing mechas and machines is one of Arata's strengths.

At least we have Misaka butts.

Cute terrorist

Kinda lacking in the milker department. I mean her mother is a cow.

Attached: ad68ae456bd8f72bdb549b57ffa61cb6.jpg (756x1051, 644K)

>reboot
You guys are still going on about that? You'd get another handful of episodes at best, it would never be approved.

>this amount of surety with absolutely zero backing that everyone thinks exactly like you
Wew lad. You could at least pretend to be objective.

Good thing that current society is shifting towards being ass men with all of the Instagram thots enlightening the world.

OT can officially suck my fat dick. Half of it is just setup with early 2000's comedy and every god damned spinoff is still in it. Everyone wants NT now.

Attached: 1560451402132.png (747x422, 120K)

>dark side is the only tone shift
NT4 and 9 is darker than anything in OT. The series was at its peak when Index 2 ended, there aren't many people that want to see the old anime staff ever come back at this point

Attached: 1503837913037.png (585x719, 134K)

DP is literally too based for anime

I just want NT because it has more Mikoto

I dont know where he got the idea no one wants NT honestly. Anytime people were discussing the upcoming anime you'd see "and then NT" or similar, the hype for the anime really got kicked off when we saw the interview that said they were considering skipping OT, as it implied they had already locked in NT, when the fans tweeted about what characters they wanted in the MMO, when VO came out/IF was announced what people got surprised about and got people talking was including Othinus, when people talked about what Miki's announcement could be, when people speculated about the last episode of OT having a cameo, what the subject was as the end of the anime approached, etc. Forget thinking everyone has the same opinion as you because of a lack of research, how could you miss all the signs people want NT animated?

The gremlin arc has even less screentime for her than god's right seat

>NT5,6,8
Not really

>NT2 and 3 dont count
?

I doubt Kamachi would be that based

Attached: bgYIxP9_d.jpg (640x492, 66K)

About as much as WW3, honestly

The only novel she didn't appear in during the gremlin arc was NT4, and she plays pretty important roles in NT3, 6, 8 and 10.

WW3 is about two volumes worth

Mikoto had as much screentime in NT3 alone as all of WW3

Shit doesnt counts

She doesn't speak in NT1. She only appears in the background of NT9. She only appears twice in NT7, to be tsundere for a moment and bitch about Misaki at the end

Sure but its better than how much screentime she got from her off volumes in OT. Compare how much screentime mikoto gets in volumes like nt7 or 9 compared to ot 15, 17, 18 or 19

Is LO only considered cute to Mikoto haters just because she’s little and nothing else?

maybe people like LO for what she is and everyone isn't out to get your waifu

Shes cute and funny!

>haters
Yikes.

Kuroko has barely any delay, it’s Awaki who delays significantly and only with teleporting herself

>do people who dislike mikotos personality like a different character just because she has a different personality to the one they dislike?

Attached: 1B7755C9-9694-4F1F-9700-A0C05AA1A3EE.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

She looks like a sewer rat.

Attached: 1994FB29-7720-477D-84C0-E8AD1B7F2343.png (897x1200, 1.24M)

This is how we know magic gods aren’t all powerful. Her and Othinus would already look like this if they were.

You’d think all powerful magic gods would have been able to find a boyfriend by now.

Is Kamachi really that scared to have parings in this series? We’ve only got Hamazura and that drug girl and Mii and Kurozuma.

Last Order has a tight cunny instead of a giant meatstick which automatically makes her better.

Reminder that Sisters arc is just a prolife metaphor and Accel's character development is him taking responsability

Now all the sisters will turn into shameless whores

They’re fake so you can assume they all do. It’s up to your imagination breaker idiot.

Despite the heavy harem shenanigans Kamachi doesn't really focus on romance at all in Index. It's probably intentional.

Index isn't a romance series.

It’s probably because he doesn’t have a lot of experience with romance so he probably avoids it idiot.

>Main motivation of 1 out of 3 MCs and 3 heroines is romantic love
Lol

>Kamachi is an incel
The absolute state of raildexkeks

Attached: 1538733617060.jpg (908x641, 96K)

>replying
Did you really think any random shmoe would start harping on about romance and the spider filler mary sue after several samefagging posts in a row? How dumb are you guys.

There’s a lot of anime that aren’t romance focused but have romance in them. For an anime to have romance doesn’t mean it has to be a romance anime. If an anime has action in it it’s not automatically an action anime and that goes for everything else. It’s called writing a complete story and by not adding romance Kamachi is basically holding himself back.

Sorry boss. We didn’t mean to upset you. Please forgive us.

Kamachi is a hack, he only got lucky because he made one really popular character

I'm retarded sorry.

All of us are.

We sure are fellow Satenfriends.

Saten isn't that popular.

That’s actually a good point. I always think about why people flip the hell out whenever romance is brought up at all in Raildex like it’s the devil or something. A little romance or paring doesn’t make an anime a romance anime. It’s just an aspect of the story.

She’s a total babe. A complete and total beauty and we all know it so shut up,

Based

It’s not based. You be quiet!

This is based. This is forbidden love.

Attached: 3719B6A5-D10E-443B-8564-4A32FD77D025.jpg (480x671, 72K)

>leave and come back
>nice the thread's picking up, wonder if we've got decent topics like last night
>its mormon samefagging again
Die already you dumb bitch.

You do realize you can make topics of your own and discuss whatever you want right? You don’t have to leave until something you like is being discussed.

You must live a pretty unfulfilling life to spam a thread about an anime not having enough romance.

Attached: 1493291822882.jpg (315x492, 70K)

I said it one time dork.

The fact people like MP still live is all the proof I need to know religion isnt real, or at least isnt benevolent.

You’ll believe when you’re dying.

If God existed he wouldn't let people like MP be born.

Honest thoughts on Feb?

Attached: 8C7E79FE-DFEC-4C21-A37D-F32C7017F51A.png (1029x686, 826K)

Post Mikoto or shut up

She’s okay. I have nothing against her.

She’s basically a young Misaki.

This is the next generation.

Attached: E486E06C-120C-4AFD-86E3-6C2E853A9B05.jpg (600x327, 59K)

Too lolicore for the show, she felt kind of out of place in a series where literal 12 year olds get caught up in brutal fights and lead secretive magic cabals.

Why does LO wear a lab coat if she’s not a scientist?

Attached: FB9132B2-A521-448F-9554-CDB03EC3A482.jpg (500x281, 46K)

does accelerator manga start right after index 3/ world war 3

She’s a fake.

I miss Idol Accel.

Attached: 01.jpg (1080x1540, 755K)

It starts when Accelerator gets brain damage, immediately after he saves Last Order.

Hahaha no, it's all before Index s2

She might actually be the youngest character in the series though. She has time to mature and her sister seemed a lot more serious.

Me too user. Easily the best spinoff.

Same with LO.

It’s sad that it never got a chance to fulfill it’s purpose with a Yuriko chapter.

AB is.

Why did it have to end bros

It’s still going in Japan.

Maybe we will get a mini arc where Accelerator is changed into Yuriko by a magician by mistake in the main spinoff.

I don’t think it’s a lab coat.

It's sad that user hasnt figured out that not shutting up about yuriko literally every single thread is only going to make people dislike his niche meme.

No retard

Can a magic god make it so that espers can use magic or would changing the laws of the universe be too much on them?

Yes retard

Magic gods can recreate the universe to do things like bringing people back to life but as explained by Othinus it's a domino effect and everything that was in order before will completely tumble and turn into a different world. But all magic gods are nerfed and may not be able to do it now

How bad do magic gods suck now? Can ssj1 Kazakiri beat one?

Accelerator spin-off timeskip to 0930 when? I'd love a more in-depth look at Accelerator and Kihara Amata's relationship. Maybe we can actually see Amata's kid.

They can't, they get their god powers from magic but they aren't able to change the system it works from.

Im surprised theres an option to report someone for spoilers and not one to report someone intentionally spreading misinformation

Fuck off

>she’s not a scientist
The the Misaka network haven't gone over what they were doing during the experiment. They are still observing and analyzing Accel round the clock.

Attached: 1311022910702.jpg (494x750, 163K)

Where's your proof?

That would nuke 3/4 of the site. There's a reason you ask for sources and some boards will tell you
>only a fool would take something from here as an opinion

>and not one to report someone intentionally spreading misinformation

Like saying Othinus is cute?

Wow, Othinus does live rent free in your head

She pays rent.

Yes, because Othinus is adorable and lives rent free in your head with her Understand(husband) Touma and Thor (son).

I forgot.

She gave up literal god powers to live in his basement even though he’ll never love her like a girlfriend.

Why would she want to be downgraded to girlfriend when understander is a higher level than wife? Also Touma doesn't have a basement.

>gave up
At least read the wiki

Shit like this is why I need a NT gag manga

Attached: 5815A66A-CD17-4447-8908-520AEC9FF8D1.jpg (1620x1620, 221K)

Damn, I didn't know MP was the biggest KamiOthi shipper here. They already have a family in her head.

Peniskoto a cute

I like idol Accel bu it never made sense as a spinoff. It's like those index and railgun specials where everybody acts like a clown

ur a clown

>What is a caricature

>spiking his hair as a baby
Already grooming him I see.

is she popular yet?

Attached: index_op.webm (853x480, 917K)

>Accelerator is changed into Yuriko by a magician by mistake in the main spinoff.
It would be better if his female counterpart from an alternate dimension somehow got pulled into the Indexverse. That way, it is possible for her to be integrated in the main series.

Attached: 57f7dbce1fcd59f89f637a56646a99a0.jpg (709x497, 253K)

The girls in the NTR22 cover are illusion created by IT, but when Touma escapes and that world gets destroyed, Touma will save them, basically we'll have 2 Mikotos, Misakis and Index in the novels from now on

>twice the headcrabs and twice the biris
What a fucking nightmare that would be

>Touma remembers fake Misaki

All of us do.

Twice the biris would be great though

Early OT volumes honestly weren't that great anyways. If I wanted anything redone, it'd be just season 3, but there's zero chance of that happening. Might as well just move on to NT

>implying IT wasn't saving all the worlds from NT9 and is like a giant save card of data now

It's sad that user is trying to push this agenda when the first one to react against any Accelposting has been MP lately.

>One of them shocks your dick while the other zaps your prostate
Imagine

>he’s not into feminization

You can come out of the closet user, being gay is the new hot thing

Attached: 1560825207758.jpg (1920x1080, 989K)

I assume the guy who made it does as well.

That’s the girl from vr chat.

>noting that spamming discussion about a character people are neutral to will cause it to shift to dislike is pushing an agenda
No its just a fact of life. Its why most people who like side characters dont act like an autist and spam them at every opportunity.

Touma will remember his memories and have no obligation to keep the headcrab anymore

I don't see why people haven't filtered the little bong since her patterns are obvious. Do any of you want me to dump what I use for filters?

The only character we’re allowed to talk about is Touma.

We’re not children. We’re capable of managing ourselves.

>filter
Fuck off

She's a virtual youtuber

A lot of people apparently speak otherwise, but that's just me and I'm not willing to argue any further.

Literally no discussion
Sasuga raildexcucks

Sure

Literally obsessed
sasuga rent freefag

/love saten/i
/we all are/i
/saten/i
/necrobump/i
/necrofag/i
/madoka/i
/only my railgun/i
/lmao/i
/raildexkeks/i
/rent free/i
/gigguk/i
/digibro/i
/bruh/i
/all of us/i
/raildexcuck/i

Its almost like its the middle of the workday

One guy and MP filters, gr8

>lmao is a MP thing
What

If you filter Saten you also filter Railgun chapters

We all hate Saten anyway so it doesn't matter.

>Inplying it didnt got corrupted

>IT is shitting out incomplete phases

Each egg is a world/phase

Nah it's a multiverse in there, Anna called the interior a small world.

Kamachi is scared of women, thats why he described Mikoto as having no humanity and had her act like a bully the first volume

Its a pangea of phases

Inside every egg is a cute little girl and Anna will collect them all and throw a tea party

Abraxas soon

>turn on some basic filters like "W3 4ll"
>completely unrelated posts disappear
Nice.

I love Sateen!

Sa”teen” because she’s a teenager.

>this post is intentionally avoiding spam/post filters

>have no obligation to keep the headcrab anymore
He'll want the headcrab and insist on keeping her more.

Attached: 41e44c923af0131239cc317ae83588fc.jpg (486x646, 58K)

When you're a god you've got the time to play the long cons

Two Accel is better than one.

Attached: 1500x500.jpg (1500x500, 68K)

Last order is cu cante I wanted to post r more

What’s wrong with that?

Am I an idiot or is that Ruiko chick really attractive even compared to a traditional anime girl?

Most enjoy her company. I want her to hang with Accel.

I wanna bully Aleister by taking her to church every sunday and making her wear a chastity belt.

He looks like a newt though. He doesn’t need to be bullied anymore.

You should probably add "that's true" and "wow, I never thought of that" and "you at least got to admit that" and "she's a girl!" and "why? because she's a girl?"

Attached: TsuchiAnon creampieing MP.png (1101x840, 272K)

Can you use your talent to draw things people actually care about? Like Febri kissing Aogami?

I’ll give it a shot when I have time.

Why not draw pregnant febri?

Who?

I want to share a capsule room with aleister and have other patrons bang on the walls whenever it gets too rowdy.

He already drew Aogami dicking febri

Dont impersonate me.
Sure

Attached: Feb Preggers.png (363x585, 66K)

Very based

Dont impersonate me.

Actually fapped to this.

Attached: Spicy Febri.png (363x585, 64K)

Bless you
Kek

Highly based
now fill her with eggs

very low quality edit

Based and brownpilled

Based.

>two random user claiming to be me

I said I’ll draw it later and I’ll stick to that.

Thank you for blessing us with this

No worries mate.

There’s very few Febri lewds and all of us like het in a way that can’t be quenched with a basic bikini.

her*

I like Frenda a lot more than whatever this febri thing is.

I’m getting taken to go get some ice cream. You guys better not be lewding the twins when I come back.

Attached: E547E148-246F-47BC-A9A2-CFB9A992A0AF.png (600x425, 576K)

Attached: Eggscellent.png (363x585, 80K)

What kind of hand will Kamisato come back with? Robohand? Salomehand? WR reattached off-screen?

Attached: 59975610_p3.jpg (300x620, 170K)

I wonder if Kamachi is going to throw all the IT theories into one.

>brown eggs
You fucker

Saved

Attached: Kuroko after Touma's 8th creampie.png (326x326, 98K)

KEK

Brown eggs are cute!

Railgun S Adapted the Sister's arc in 16 episodes, assuming Daihaseisai takes the same amount of episodes what kind of filler are we going to get in the remaining 8 eps?

Based and egg pilled

Attached: 1544192795076.png (1280x720, 946K)

Now this is something I can fap to

You look very cute.

A normal hand, the kind you might find anywhere

The egg butt was a nice touch

If IT makes a girl cum until she faints is it called an aheggao

>6969
Nice

Attached: 48E63D8F-EDE4-4AC8-A3DD-CD6DD708082B.jpg (1328x927, 67K)

CARLOS

God damn it

Attached: 1461729789944.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>rocket booster, flaming chainsaws, Mallet, sword, spear, axe, staff, crossbow, wind-and-fire wheel, club, net, chain, gun, caltrop, whip, hoop, claw, hammer, arrow, spike, disc, hook, sickle, lance, scissors, halberd, weight, crutch, thorn, fork, ruler, rope, tube, bag, board, saw, etc.

When will Niang Naing shoot railgun? Why does she get deviate so far from chinese themed attacks?

Attached: niang sage.jpg (192x329, 31K)

Unironically boner

Calm down Touma

twitter.com/m_shall1119/status/1141010772975161344

Its coming eventually why make a fake one

If you've just want to imagedump go to

Is Othinus even going to be in the game day one? She wasn't in the OP.

Speaking of /c/. When was the last time they had a Misaka Mikoto thread over there?

She won't be there day one.

We'll get an episode with Dolly and Misaki doing cute things before ripping all apart

Considering she was even in the poll I'd say she'll probably be in

Oh how nice, we'll only get Umidori and her when it's closer to the NT anime, huh?

Attached: 1435018488871.jpg (335x371, 24K)

They will be the last remaining days of Daihaisei
The dance scene happens at the last episode

>NT anime

Attached: (You).png (621x302, 146K)

You better stop shitposting, Nagatoro

Talk shit get hit, Nagatoro

>Seething OTbab

Attached: 1507267812740.jpg (1000x676, 142K)

There are gentler ways to get knocked up, Nagatoro

Nuh huh, it was confirmed

Attached: railgunS24.png (1323x744, 1.04M)

>NagaToRo

Attached: 1552062786022.jpg (816x1155, 205K)

Yeah, Umidoori was removed, so I doubt she's day one, but if they put othinus in and said "the one who wins will be given as a free unit on day one" then you cant just slack off and not make them playable, just in case, but also because it'll stand out when people start playing.

The mobage is adapting the novel story so it'd be more likely we'll get them when they reach NT. No idea at what pace they'll go, though.

I'm gonna die a bit on the inside if it's just early OT at launch

The Art Club President is gonna cuck you, Nagatoro-san.

indeed

Is there any reason the story mode up to NT1 won't just be in the game already? I can't take anymore slowburn updates. OT has been adapted so many damn times.

The story might be, but it'd be exceedingly weird to say "yeah vote for your favorite character and get them at launch" then turn around and go "lol theyre not in the game jk" so at least birdway and othinus will be in at minimum

>two sister's arc adaptations in the game

>we get the cameo post ww3
>it was for the game and not the anime
Our seers were just off base

Also didn't they say the top 3 will get assist versions in too? With Measure Heart losing steam Othinus might just get her third place back.

What else do you expect

It's a possibility, but there are some OT characters missing from the poll, but also the princesses and KL were pulled in the gacha on streams. So who knows, really.

Wasnt that just Abe asking if assist characters (ie, he was keeping up and knew MH was doing well) would also be getting given away?

They're in the poll though

Damn. She’s really popular.

Soon...

Attached: file.png (943x798, 712K)

Only KL is. Also GRS aren't there, but someone like Worst is.

How cute, they will die together

>wont be able to make a team of the boys of grs at launch
Dont remind me

Something not terrible

All of it at least since we just got there with the anime

Why does everyone gloss over the fact that NT is such a departure from OT that it's going to turn off a sizable chunk of fans?
I honestly don't know how to adapt early NT. maybe a movie trilogy or an OVA series.

NT is just gonna be marketed like SAO Alicization. It won't be called s4. If they wanna go slow for s1 just do some of Norse, SS2, and NT1-4. That leaves NT5-10 perfect for a s2

>NT is such a departure from OT that it's going to turn off a sizable chunk of fans
lol what

I don't think they'll ever adapt Norse because it's a BD exclusive. Also it's boring.

That's why I said some. You can trim the filler and keep the Brunhild stuff to 1-2 eps. This is index 1 pacing in mind

The mobage had a troubled development. However get ready for everyone's favorite arc the Sisters arc again with 16 times the detail and 4 times the battles. It just works.

Attached: 1558215117884.jpg (389x411, 27K)

Norse SS is better than most if not all of the other SS's

Amakusa is my favorite

"Let's wank off Itsuwa" the novel? Mostly only decent for two of the antagonists and uppity colonies nuking their R and D departments.

>a whole year or longer of the game's lifespan will be dedicated to drip-feeding people OT characters
If they don't release Railgun or Accel characters while their anime is airing there is no reason to play the game

Only thing that's different about NT is that Touma gets more focus.

She barely did anything, the Lovecraft stuff was awesome on the other hand

Itsuwa was the focus of nearly the entire SS what are you on about

>Railgun or Accel characters
Wow its fucking nothing.

>the world where Othinus made touma play fallout 76

Screentime =/= wank

Attached: 1497565256284.png (800x1200, 145K)

True, thats more the scenes where Itsuwa outperforms her own substitute pontiff or takes out the combined might of the british museum. What are you on about?

Such villainy

If they don't put out those spinoff characters while they are most relevant, what makes you think NT will get any love beyond the two or three characters we've seen?

>She barely did anything,
>beat the test they had to do and most of the villains including the main villain
>all the other Amasuka were useless

Attached: 1516078764665.png (287x335, 81K)

>tfw no game where you play as Touma through the infinite hells getting thrown into insane situations and psychological torture
>you won't ever use game breaking tactics from the wiki to squeeze out a victory and make Othinus angry enough to murder Touma on the spot, while he has the single most smug smile in existence on his face

Attached: 1486566800834.jpg (488x564, 32K)

The fact they literally said that was their aim?

>trusting mobage devs
Haha, ok. Enjoy your 100 supports and 5 playable NT characters.

Hey, look at this guys. Just keep the noise down.

Attached: 2BA99A6D-17EE-42B4-BD2E-347157FA593F.jpg (640x360, 31K)

>find the dev room
>Othinus bans Touma and he has to write an essay to continue

I just want playable Kamisato so I can make a right hand team of him, Touma and Fiamma.

>not trusting mobage devs to love money and shill shiny new characters in a mobage
If anything I'm more worried there'll be too many

She’s adorable when she’s not awake.

Stop avatarfagging any time

Start posting your favorite character any time.

I bet Kamachi would like to be dommed by Mikoto

Just because she’s a girl?

will she be good in this game? I voted for her like 120 times so far.

Attached: [Tsundere] To Aru Majutsu no Index II - 12 [BDRip h264 1280x720 10bit FLAC][140BA518].mkv_snapshot_0 (1280x720, 147K)

>Promises Touma a designer hoodie
>gets literal trash hoodie months latter

Attached: 1275085798646.png (140x134, 4K)

Mikoto is so rapeable
img2.gelbooru.com//images/fc/ca/fcca249fa5118076d96943efe9bf321f.png

Of course cancer would reply to cancer

IT JUST WORKS

Fund it

HOW DOES IT WORK

>leaves the vault
>fails to render the world
>not this shit again

You see that normal high school boy over there? You can understand him

I'm sick of your lies Toddthinus

Truly Fukou da

Attached: 1551642927654.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

Shut the fuck up king crimson

You see that skyscraper? You can commit suicide.

Attached: 1423109656862.jpg (1359x1741, 350K)

That’s funny, Miko-chan is a Vers at best

I like kaguya luna

>black world was just poorly rendered

Tell me lies. Tell me sweet little lies.

You can see the ambient lighting right here

Attached: Volume NT9 Page 016-017.png (2670x1600, 490K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jG5wrPU1YG8
GameWith playing the mobage.

Attached: Stiyl is a fucking raid boss.jpg (710x399, 32K)

Better not be Stiyl without triple innocentius

>Playable Ouma
inb4 best animation in the game

Attached: file.png (713x401, 524K)

>NT is crap
(you)

>189532154
>NT isn't crap
Not even gonna give you a (You)

>Observer is the narrator

>he probably avoids it
t.hasn't read his other works

Attached: Zashiki_Volume_9_Cover.jpg (1120x1600, 368K)

Its been 12 hours dumbasses. There was no need to bring attention to a driveby shitpost from half a day ago

>opinions you don't agree with are "driveby shitposts"
That's gonna be a yikes from me.

>you are now imagining othinus replaced by todd Howard in every single NT scene

The biggest shitpost in it was thinking Astral Buddy is anywhere near good compared to Kino Testament.

That's the only series with an actual romance subplot though (since Waltraut is an one shot). And ZW is fairly unique compared to his other works in a lot of ways, like being written almost entirely in first person and thus being narrated by the POV characters themselves instead of having an uninvolved, reliable narrator.

That doesn't really detract from my point.

I was actually imagining Othinus at E3

Accelerator got a Jew, I guess Touma has his devil on his shoulder now to boot

>the index narrator is uninvolved and reliable
Read the books not the wiki

>not reading booboo and the romance of an orc and his food.

Attached: BooBoo_v07_444-445.jpg (2048x1453, 501K)

>the only series with an actual romance subplot

Attached: BloodSign_v03_350.jpg (1120x1600, 373K)

>Implying it was an actual romance sub plot and not just something Kamachi added to the epilogue to give it conclusion

You're his imouto Mary shut up

>Sorcery Hacker isn't about a blonde with huge tits but another male MC
I'm disappointed but still interested

Apparently the MC is older than the girls and is a graduate or something, but the artist makes him look really scrawny

What's this new meme about putting drinks on your boobs?

Just because it has a male MC doesnt mean it will be about him. Index wasn't about Touma for a long time

Attached: D9WjuS0VAAICywp.jpg (796x1024, 148K)

>Index wasn't about Touma for a long time
user...
I know what you mean but I also want more Kamachi works where the FeMC is the main POV character. Don't get me wrong, I love his Heroines and Heroes but I'd like more MAIN main female chars.

You what?

Attached: 1465392079736.jpg (1000x1425, 1.07M)

>A single Innocentius murders the fuck out of Touma and Biribiri

Attached: file.png (712x403, 389K)

Being able to hold up your drink with your tits is a sign you've got a nice rack. It might also be a play on the word rack.

Attached: Noukan remembers the murders.gif (320x180, 2.69M)

Innocentius can beat Saints.

>Ahhh Kanzaki help m-
>Oh wait actually I think I've got this covered.

Can't beat Sherry though

Attached: file.png (712x401, 379K)

In a way I think he wouldn't be allowed to and it might not align with his interests for a few reasons

One, LNs are overwhelmingly bought by males. Index has a large female fanbase for a LN. The fact is that a lot of these are teens and do self insert. Kamachi isn't particularly easy on some of his MCs in the first place so a female one probably has no audience to cater to. The only female MC he did write was an adult one, and probably would've been better if it was an adult novel since, well, adults do adult things. In fact, I'm still surprised 2/3 MCs in ZW are adults. Maybe that's why they're not too popular. But teen girls are limited depending on the setting. Maryidi works in doses, but I don't think she'd carry a series. Just my few cents, but in written format, especially LNs, I don't know if female MCs assuming they have to be in their teens works out for anything longer than a few volumes.

Attached: Zashiki_v01_213.jpg (1100x1600, 870K)

>Orsola is Kamachi's waifu
Nah. Kamachi's pure and vanilla as fuck

Orsola and Birdway though, the latter of which is a bit of a sadist.

Have you seen how much he goes on about femdom? You can have every fetish under the sun and still think a good girl is for marriage. And that's entirely accurate. Orsola is perfect dating material

Attached: HO_v06_09.jpg (1092x1600, 508K)

So you use items to increase grade, EXP to increase rank, money to level up skills, some sort of red pills for a different type of skill (passive?), and duplicates of the same character to increase the amount of stars.

Attached: file.png (715x404, 440K)

Kamachi is a sadist and a lolicon, his waifu is birdway.

>5 different things to grind
At least it might mean that the rates for the characters are ok, right? The hell's the difference between rank grade and stars anyways.

Guys! Guys! I know what happens at the end of NTR!

Touma wakes up from the coma he's been in since the end of OT

>that ending in volume three
Blood Sign is starting to hype me up.

Hoodie spotted again

Attached: file.png (712x403, 516K)

A, B, C, and 3 do horrible things to my dick.

Blood Sign really gets going after the fourth volumen.

Finally something worth whaling for

Looks like the Cinderella girls menu to a T

Considering how generous the rolls where in the streams so far I don't doubt the rates might be ok.
This is what you'll need to whale for though, you need to spend a few Gekota Stones to read the game original character-specific events. Also apparently you need to go on those little dates with the characters to unlock those events.

Attached: file.png (712x402, 482K)

>Need to spend the materials used to get new characters to see the character events
Top jewery

but can you date Kuroko?

>no arcade coins were harmed in the making of this season
>vampires impossible to implement due to magic god limitations

I warned you guys about SE

Attached: 93.png (74x29, 5K)

Attached: 1550855510868.jpg (724x1023, 606K)

Yeah I've already given my dog bullet proof armor I know

Attached: 1549720178979.jpg (1190x1684, 1.07M)

Attached: 1548171459831.jpg (1224x1788, 421K)

All gachas are jewish this isn't exclusive to Squareenix

They powercreep to death, ask any FF fan

Are you sure that's a cost and not a reward

Attached: 1547764791987.jpg (469x1280, 93K)

Attached: 1547738512823.jpg (1939x4096, 790K)

Blood Sign’s resolution fits romantic tropes much worse than ZW

Attached: 1547738452826.jpg (595x842, 108K)

I want to fuck Misuzu!

Attached: utw-mazui_toaru_majutsu_no_index_ii_-_24_720pa3732d5a-mkv_snapshot_08-30_2011-04-02_16-38-23.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Attached: 1547737696033.jpg (1709x1730, 407K)

Attached: 1547736599088.jpg (1191x1684, 814K)

Why does Misuzu and LO have such fun genki personalities but Mikoto is just a tsun tsun?

Attached: 1547734194514.png (780x1050, 848K)

Attached: 1547263739099.jpg (1191x1684, 214K)

Attached: 1546655600884.png (808x1119, 1.1M)

Attached: 982653015940315.jpg (750x937, 505K)

Do we know if SE is just the publisher or the developers?

>Resolution
It’s not resolved yet.

Attached: 1543160930776.png (826x1170, 811K)

Who let the Mikotofag out of the basement

Attached: 1553270118885.jpg (1200x849, 847K)

There’s another volume coming?

can you stop spamming?

>that much tit
No sir, I dont like it

Attached: 1541505031833.png (827x1169, 814K)

exists for a reason, utilize it.

Attached: mik:oto.png (880x626, 485K)

It’s not fully translated yet so I’d hold off the “resolution” type words.

Because I miss the british food discussion, did you lads ever have eggnog?
I don't mean the elaborate shit, I mean just egg yolk mixed with sugar.

I went back and checked and they don't actually say one way or another, so maybe.

>Gachashits

Usually when you see an icon like that next to a mission it's the reward for clearing it the first time. I'd assume it's that, and that's why you need the CP rank to access them. Think like Granblue's Fate Episodes.

Mikoto and Noukan having an AAA duel when¡?

Because you're judging Mikoto without context. Keep in mind you're seeing her from a Western perspective.

This is excellent bait

Attached: 1547249215836.jpg (1000x1000, 406K)

Mikoto has literally never acted like LO or her mom.

>You will never get to see doujins of Lu getting railed in her restaurant by Government Summoners

Attached: Lu_Niang_Lan.jpg (674x720, 193K)

With Blood Sign reaching his ending this month i wonder how long do you guys think that Heavy Object will go on for

Probably gonna stop at 22 or something. I don't know if it'll get a part 2 since I'm not up to date with the current happenings in it.

>shadman

>duel
Where is the romance?

However as long as Kamachi wants, it doesn't really have a plot

>/vg/ already packed with gacha
>magia record EN and sinoalice EN launching within the same 1 month time frame as imaginary fest
>js06 already said he's not interested in the game so no translations
IF threads wouldn't even survive

Who?

>>js06 already said he's not interested in the game so no translations
He did? when?

In his twitter, probably.
Possibly in user's head.
But honestly, who actually cares about gacha?

Does js06 even translate supplementary material that isn't in the form of novels or manga? Some other guy did the audio dramas, and the PSP fighter's translation doesn't quite look like js06's style.

HO might just last forever.

I don't know if he translated anything from the VO game, maybe he just doesn't care about videogames in general.

The fighter was someone else. Js06 did summarize the VO game, although Kamachi directly wrote that. To be honest, I wouldn't be too interested if Kamachi wasn't writing either.

He did a summary of the VO game's plot

Attached: e95070059003e7b24b71896218e47b66.jpg (710x399, 35K)

He plays them and sumarized VO. But expecting him to do all the translations of random words here and there is a bit much, especially when we have no real means to transcribe them into the game anyways

Attached: 4227d59bca02b59b00ec5340eeac4bce.jpg (710x399, 31K)

>Enemy Judgment girls

Attached: 3ce53d54ec2571000015f9706c35b99a.jpg (710x399, 29K)

My GF.

>swords of revealing light
Somebody is getting sued

Attached: 096af1cc3a0c50e4cf8dd37d9baf736c.jpg (710x399, 27K)

>Railgun Saiai

Attached: e55e6f1da1aaa742809ac75a8a987bb2.jpg (600x337, 57K)

Well, I wasn't expecting him to do VO. Just the opposite, which is why my initial comment on him not likely to do IF. Frankly, I'm just glad the Kamachi and Kawakami source novels have a dedicated translator in him, and that there aren't drama queens sitting on the rights to translate them.

Attached: 74139ede927166e5608c3b6274d15c3e.jpg (710x399, 29K)

Now that's a fun team, should have had Izzard isntead fo Tatemiya

Attached: 8bf6a236567330f5cafc826bd318c570.jpg (710x399, 26K)

can you at least take better screenshots?

Super gross

Attached: 1548014272121.jpg (850x1200, 675K)

Complain to GameWith, there are screenshots from their website, not from the stream.

Attached: 8f253debcc90a9c19f57771f682b8e38.jpg (710x399, 31K)

I don't think anyone is insane enough to keep up with them. Not to suck his dick, even though it is, if js06 has somehow completed all these projects one day, it will be the largest JP->EN fan translation ever

Attached: 93a6315c3cdb37793df224a0267c7158.jpg (710x399, 33K)

I can't wait to use her for the cum pool level

so the last game is dead now? is this the new shit to play on my phone?

Basically

I hope we get a Etzali version of his real face.

The other game is still alive, it just didn't come out of China.
js06 didn't translate Horizon 1-A though, got to discount half of a volume from that, though I doubt it'd make a difference.

Attached: 857f0fe59ba283b0a5da767697c6eb8f.jpg (710x399, 28K)

Attached: 1bde119518a1cc972641b97032704d95.jpg (710x399, 26K)

Attached: a457936f1150219053426a3e094c285f.jpg (710x399, 26K)

It's not out yet, but yeah it should be better than the mmo chinkshit

Attached: Brown Mikoto.jpg (710x399, 24K)

For that you're correct. I'm going to explain further what I meant but Western/Japanese perspective but in itt. I got stuff to do first

Literally what the fuck are you talking about? It's all still typical Kamachi fare and shounen-esque adventures. The average plebbitor won't notice a thing

The devs of the other game gave up on adding new character after the disaster that was Index 3, it literally killed all the hype

Attached: 02eb8ec05c8e54b13f5d05762f4c4050.jpg (710x399, 24K)

No I'm really really sure that Mikoto is in no way shape or form "genki" and "western perspective" really has nothing to do with a literal definition of a word.

行けるぜ!

Attached: 899ca6d7ea94770b87000104e9a4c0b8.jpg (710x399, 30K)

>Tsuchi's card

Attached: d07b03cb9e125f8ca74cfffc9764618a.jpg (600x337, 50K)

Why is he doing the nigger gunhold?

Attached: legs2.jpg (732x1110, 273K)

Never forget that even though he's a double-agent who takes his job seriously, he's still the kind of chuuni idiot who wears sunglasses even at night.

Attached: 9957f3c82a1b33d206497246658734c3.jpg (710x399, 29K)

Attached: Mikoto harem.jpg (710x399, 31K)

Thanks Hollywood

Attached: run.jpg (640x915, 237K)

At least he is a good chair

Attached: Mitifaka.jpg (1242x2208, 1.86M)

>Most of the enemies in the screenshots are Cleaning Robots and Judgment members
IF is merely a Skill Out simulator

Attached: 41f06ce4303e9e7d0090fa2fbfac8f2f.jpg (710x399, 27K)

Attached: low level lewds.jpg (1242x1583, 1.57M)

He's too good so he's actively gimping himself for a challenge

Attached: 1549678149617.png (963x995, 41K)

That's Aiwass

Attached: 73929b603a7bb8fe691416426d2c307c.jpg (710x399, 43K)

Attached: high level lewds.jpg (1242x1418, 1.22M)

Attached: 1288577647185.jpg (1216x1946, 294K)

Who is Mikoto's assist? Doesn't look like Arisa

>Touma is science side
Well alright then

Attached: f9bd4a20d315f9761de3baa419df91db.jpg (710x399, 31K)

Attached: 1269739112935.jpg (2048x1536, 1.35M)

Arisa

>friends

Pretty sure that's Arisa, the low quality ss may be fooling you

Attached: 1398046719142.jpg (1000x1329, 1.16M)

Attached: 8bdec76a7c8c012ba36cc140033d31b8.jpg (710x399, 27K)

All the games fucked themselves by just making magic/science elements.

Attached: 1530299800620.jpg (1531x2000, 994K)

Attached: ac34714b3b4a6ba6c80c297e4d09084f.jpg (710x399, 33K)

Attached: 1502669995782.jpg (1536x1152, 1.89M)

Attached: c9efedab824cdbf871257122a9fedce3.jpg (710x399, 42K)

>3 Kurokos and 3 Tsuchis

Attached: 6c16ca39cfb7d7abfdd7364131eb52c3.jpg (710x399, 42K)

Cute feet

Attached: d9fee44d6dec90e00506eb998eba3337.jpg (710x399, 30K)

Attached: fb0c1a08356aeebc5d96012c84baa61d.jpg (710x399, 32K)

Attached: 252302817.jpg (420x700, 75K)

HO isn't numbered so they don't have to worry about that.

Attached: 22850d613d32d21ab8991f59c2de3894.jpg (710x399, 27K)

>Everything about this pic

Attached: 2ac5f1e556490e6616af54477f007ec1.jpg (710x399, 24K)

Attached: aa3d201695c27b4f4ffeca76debfaf8b.jpg (710x399, 25K)

When OT15 talked about Accelerator creating tornadoes behind himself, I always thought this is what it meant.

This one is actually pretty cool

Attached: 0a838de032f462bcfa3043b253424c44.jpg (710x399, 29K)

Attached: 7aefe5a2ae327e0906f219bfebbd5d63.jpg (710x399, 25K)

Lmao what

Attached: Tokiwadai Observer and her friends Drills and Fatty.jpg (710x399, 33K)

It's my wife headband chan