Why didnt Bleach get a sequel like Naruto did?

Why didnt Bleach get a sequel like Naruto did?

Attached: 1546382798474.jpg (800x1176, 109K)

Naruto ended.
Bleach got canceled.

Because Yea Forums doesn't deserve Kubo's brilliance anymore

Bleach was never as big as Naruto in Japan. People love to say MUH BIG 3 but in reality it was like:
One Piece
-POWER GAP-
Naruto
-POWER GAP-
Bleach

>axed manga
> sequel

Attached: 1540139719718.png (262x239, 88K)

Because no running anime and Kubo doesn't want it.

because Bleach sold like shit. no one wants to read that garbage

Same reason that Slam Dunk or Yu Yu hakusho didn't have one either (and SD was and is bigger than Naruto).
Author health problem, the author don't want right now to make one(like kinikumanShaman King,kenshin or Nube which the authors tried to made a new series after their hit) or the series didn't need a sequel.

Naruto was 2nd or 3rd place behind One Piece in terms of popularity in Japan, not really a power gap between the two.

Because Kubo fucking hated Bleach and would've ended it 100 chapters earlier if his editors had let him. But they couldn't let a cash cow just end, so they forced him to milk that shit for all it was worth.

Honestly I’d love for kubo to do something soon. His mastery of trolling and K I N O moments was great:

it has the novels

I think there might be a sequel eventually. Kubo kind of set it up with the kids and in the artbook he mentioned how their zanpakutous were a secret, which suggests he's thought about them but doesn't want to say too much for some reason. Burn the Witch also had some pretty obvious teases at the end with the West branch of Soul Society and the letters spelling out Bleach alongside a comment saying that "we're not done with this world yet".

Personally I would prefer a spin-off or a prequel to a sequel, especially considering what a shitshow Boruto is.

>Nleach

Already exist, and its called Burn The Witch

Attached: 61.png (901x1300, 326K)

Because it's trash. Just like Nurutzu.

So? One Piece was never as big as Bleach or even Naruto in their prime in the West. Back when I first heard the term Big 3 to describe Naruto, Bleach and One Piece I thought It was just One Piece-fags piggybacking off the popularity of the two other shows.

>in the west
Who gives a fuck

bleach is pure trash
on the other hand... naruto also is.
well, I honestly don't know how to answer

Who cares? Kubo's commercial artsyle devolved into shit.

People like to say One Piece has the same 1 face for all characters both male and female (and it's true) but I can only tell that's not Ichigo talking because of the dark hair

>as big as Bleach or even Naruto
>or even Naruto
Are you fucking implying Bleach was in any way more popular than Naruto anywhere in the fucking world? Face it, One Piece owns Japan and Naruto owned the West in the 2000s. Bleach is the one piggybacking and most people I know follow Bleach as part of the Big 3 but no one reads Bleach by itself.

Why would you need one? The villains won. It's pretty much the only manga where this even happened as well.

>source: my ass

Kubo hated working on bleach at the end and had a fallout with the editors.

>I can only tell that's not Ichigo talking because of the dark hair
You might have brain damage

uh oh, a bleachtard got mad over that
I guess if you follow a retard series you can't help but also be a retard

Attached: so lame!.jpg (187x262, 27K)

And I can only tell the girl is not orihime because of the small tits.

Too busy drawing Bleach//Grand Order. Or someone who just has a really similar style.

Attached: wjNqncT.png (668x1920, 1.24M)

Kubo doesnt want too.
Kishi just got too lazy to draw and is an :ideas: guy now to milk Naruto and that whatever Samurai manga

kek

Wtf. Reminds me of this

Attached: 0050.jpg (759x802, 179K)

Kubo probably ran as far and as fast as he could the second he was out of contractual obligation.

It’s better that way.
The Bleach novels are legit good, and Boruto is ass.

>op : 450 millions volumes sold
>Naruto : 250 millions
>Bleach: 120 millions

Yeah okay, all 3 are wildly popular but there's clearly a power gap.

Is Oda richer than J.K. Rowling?

Funny thing, Kubo is richer than Kishi because he gets a bigger cut from merchandise sales, don't know about Oda

One piece had no good anime,so everybody jumped to the manga and rose up to the top.

Where was it big?

The novels are good enough. Naruto got a sequel, and Kishimoto let a pedo with bad art take over it.

>Highest selling manga in history
>Kubo made honorary prime minister
>Brave Souls outsold FGO by a margin of 10
>Movie biggest blockbuster ever in Japan

Yeah, "never as big".

Cringe, rent free and cope

0/10

because bleach isn't actually over and kubo is plotting his revenge against Jump.

So what has Kubo been doing since Bleach ended?

Sakura Wars

Weren't they spirits, already dead?

as in what, a sakura wars manga?

Character designer for the new video game.

Is this truly drawn by Kubo

they should have had him do the backgrounds instead

its funny that one piece became the biggest manga in japan while being inspired by a western idea of pirates while the mainly japanese inspired naruto is the one that got big in the west.

This is how it was for Japan.
This is how it was for the west.

Bleach, One Piece and Naruto were the big 3 of the early 2000's from a worldwide perspective. The era of the big 3 pretty much ended when the bleach anime ended and two years later with the naruto manga. At that point, the internet was getting bigger like never before and the popular newer anime such as Sword Art Online, Attack on Ttian, Tokyo Ghoul, One Punch Man had come in. Pretty much anime in general became more popular.

I remember when people used to think that Toriko took Bleach's spot in the big 3 years back, which it obviously didn't. The big 3 is no more, and it was Bleach, Naruto and One Piece.

Attached: 1471916571855.png (1086x739, 446K)

Because unlike Kishimoto, Kubo burned almost every bridge with Jump.

>the virgin Kishi
>the chad Kubo

It's because Kubo didn't completely sell off his IP to the higher ups like Kishi did. That's probably Bleach isn't getting a sequel, Jump can't milk it as they see fit without Kubo's full approval.