Watch Hunter times Hunter on recommendation

>Watch Hunter times Hunter on recommendation
>Expect Yu Yu Hakusho 2: Shonen Harder
>I'LL USE MY NEN TO ACTIVATE EN AND COVER MY FIST WITH GEN TO ACTIVATE MY CARDS AFTER THEY TURN INTO ITEMS BECAUSE THIS GUY'S A KOALA, BUT HE'S ALSO A BUG AND NOW MY KARATE POWERS LET ME STRETCH MY HANDS THROUGH THE GROUND. ALSO THIS CHICK IS A DUDE

What is this show?

Attached: 4547_hunter_x_hunter.jpg (3600x3000, 3.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/145714208/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's alright, I liked it

>Hunter times Hunter
kek

Who shit in your cereal this morning?

gay

Some dude who challenged me to a tea reading ceremony, and switched my milk card with a transform card that was really a San Francisco card, and it turned out it was my dad the whole time, but it wasn't and then I lost an arm.

>Entire cast is male
When did you realize you were watching a show intended for homosexuals, Yea Forums?

>Waifufag can't handle when there isn't fapbait on screen
Go back.

Based

>this type of failed virgin will never come to destroy your fanbase with braindead waifufaggotry since there are no shipping, romance or gigantic boob fanservice in your series
bless togashi a million times

Holy shit you're a sharp dude

>Hunter times Hunter
Watch the first episode?

Attached: 1551310314716.png (1280x720, 614K)

spiders kill all important political figures when?

The 5 main characters of HxH

the fucking fuck are you super homos talking about?

meow

4*
leorio is support character

5*
No user, 5 main characters.

oh right 5*
forgot about ging

Cope

Not him but "cope" and "seething" is just admitting you suck at banter and are angry.

>no waifufaggotry
>got yaoi husbandofaggotry and shotafaggotry instead

>I take the lousy theories and opinions of thirsty gays and trannies over what is actually cannon, nevermind togashi keeps everything subtle in his work, even the fact that a boy may be more comfortable being called a girl and gender isn't very profound in the series, still keeping everything to a comfortable level of subtletly thanks to the maturity of the author
sure, go ahead and compare a kid who never had any friends in his life falling in "love" for his first friendship with another kid that's exactly his age and share a lot of qualities with him, not to mention being equally incredible for their age, to the "relationship" of basic big boob bitches made solely to keep virgins reading your shitty repetitive manga that have no depth to the story and would make no difference if they didn't exist in the first place

Don't be angry at me, tell that to real faggots. I am not the one to post pedo and gay shit but you have to admit that this degeneracy is a vast amount of fan works, including doujinshi. If Toga designed some good female characters (Machi and Ponzu do not matter, they hardly got any time to shine), maybe it wouldn't be that predominant. Now you are stuck with fujos.

>You told him to cope so you must be the angry one
Acting like a pseudo intellectual doesn't make your retardard argument hold any more water, next time try to think of a better rebuttal then "You suck because I say so".

Attached: 37669277_p0.png (800x600, 829K)

I am just saying you sound angry because this guy is just posting for fun, while you take it seriously.

>there are no shipping
fujos are all in your shit user

saged and reported

>Saying cope somehow means I'm taking a shitpost seriously
So you're a newfag who doesn't understand basic shit now it makes sense, lurk more.

>cope
>pseudo intellectual
>retarded argument
>newfag
>basic shit
yep, you're angry.

You forgot
>lurk more
user indeed is angry,

>No u
Come on newfag at least try to come up with an argument, throw an insult, try to debunk my claims I'd take pretty much anything because what you're showing right now is super fucking pathetic.

Red eyes is a girl

>RTH
No (You) for you

>newfag
>argument
>throw an insult
>debunk my claims
>super fucking pathetic
As I have said, you are angry. There is nothing to discuss. Change your demeanor.

>Change your demeanor
You one of those reset era cunts who keep crawling around here newfag?
You are really obsessive, talk like a 40 year old catlady, barely know how to greentext and repeat the same three lines, its like arguing with a toddler.

>seething

I’m not that user

I am not affiliated with that user

Kurapika Kurta? You got that right.

>Complains about the words cope and seething, proceeds to use the word seething
erafag I know its hard to think straight for more then 12 seconds but try to have an attention span that's longer then a goldfish's.
Thanks for the (You)'s erafag

why the flying fuck are you then ? some kind of bored pleb joining the mix?

That guy wasn't me.

>Samefags
>NO I SWEAR IT WASN'T ME
Ok erafag whatever you say.

>Thanks for the (You)'s erafag
No problem user ;)

He's right though. I just joined the bandwagon like posted. You just seemed funny to pick on, deliver some more.

GODDAMN IT! Now I’m getting confused about this “who is who.” Anyone cares to identify himself?

Yes

I'm not that tripfag if this helps.

This is why I can't get into it either. I loved YYH too much.

>I was acting like a moron on purpose

Attached: Dar4lYtV4AAu_IQ.jpg (552x310, 34K)

5 years about now.

cope

You mean “soulja boy”?
Thank you.
I’m , , & .

Kneel

oh no here we go again

Oh, you're the "Kneel, dog" user. That explains everything.

SILENCE, PETS!

Attached: 2AEE6ACB-F3CE-4BBB-84CA-B05B36011469.jpg (579x444, 42K)

>There's only one dog user
How wrong you are, know kneel.
>again
Damn I don't lurk in HxH threads enough, I didn't know the other dogposters shitposted here
How dare thee, back to thine kennel.

i spotted a dogppster in Yea Forums et Yea Forums anyone what are you doing in whisper x haitus thread then?

What about bisky chama

Kneel, pet. KNEEL before your superior master. Prostrate your filthy canid form and offer up your sincerest condolences to your deific and godlike master. Do as thou art bidden, dog, or know unflinching and everlasting wrath. Kneel at mine feet, mine precious, PRECIOUS pet, mine loyal and obedient hound, mine MOST humble and contrite beast of burden. Kneel at ONCE.

Meant for this post sorry

She looks like JoJo, that's gay on its own.

>bless togashi a million times
the state of hackashitrannies

togahsi like the fag he really is, has a fetish for trannies genderless beings and being lgbt lover also he loves shotas and pedos

>soulja boy

Attached: 1436815416546.jpg (250x272, 18K)

Kill yourself, subhuman namefag

I am

I have seen others on Yea Forums but not Yea Forums, so that's new, I have been following HxH for years so I've always lurked a bit in the threads, but mainly avoided them because of fujos and the fans that act like rick and mortyfags but with HxH, just came into this one because it seemed slow and wanted to talk or maybe shitpost if nothing was really being talked about.
You dare speak up at me, your lord, you are nothing but a flee bitten mutt, taken off the streets unable to even feed thine own bedraggled self, you shalt march to your kennel or I shall drag thee there by your own clipped ears, you are but a tool, a favorite tool, but a tool nonetheless, and you will come to the realization of thine own mortality one way or another, NOW MARCH.

>and pedos
stopped reading right there.

So you've read the whole post. Good for you.

Are you going to tell me when you stopped reading my post? For me, it was "Good for you."
If you can't answer this question I will hang up the call.

>treecko
go back to /vp/ you pokefag!
die of cancer you imbred redneck
your hiatusmaster cares about that sort of sick stuff just fucking look at Hisoka. also hackashi loves traps and trannies

Hisoka is just an honest potrayal of a pedophile, nothing to do with Togashi.

>nothing to do with Togashi.
but togahsi loves homos, shotas and pedophilia, that includes little boys. togahsi himself is a closeted faggot

jojo looks and is gay wtf are you talking ?

Little boys are cute. Doesn't have to be a sexual fascination.

Damn, how many times are you going to make different versions of the same thread?

Attached: gin.png (730x897, 319K)

retarded and shit

kurapika kuruta is a boy, the one with those violet eyes that grants him cheated to use all power abilities and nen classes

>San Francisco card
Kek

Attached: E4447BB1-BCA9-4009-B8AF-8FD51CBE3948.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

What was Rammot’s problem? Why did he enjoy killing humans and especially children?

Attached: 8A7A08C8-A1A7-4F75-8A2B-6903748DA3E5.jpg (319x633, 75K)

What was this lizard-ant’s problem? Why did he enjoy killing and eating humans, but not before shooting them numerous times?

Attached: CE557893-270F-49B2-8781-D336F4A8B069.png (453x678, 371K)

Wasnt he a terrorist in his previous life? I wouldnt be surprised to see some of the ants come out with personalities like that based on who they were ‘processing’

one of my favourite series desu. my indepth knowledge of togashi's silly freemason mystic karate system is one of the main reasons i suspect i might have undiagnosed autism. i'm going to memorize your post for the next time i need to recommend hunter squared to someone

Wasn’t he a native of the NGL? Also why terrorist? He doesn’t seem like a terrorist.

I might be remembering wrong but wasnt he one of their soldiers? NGL was super corrupt and oppressive, no? Drug cartel regime

Someone who only read up until Chimera Ant arc here.
Does Netero come back to life?

of course not you fucking retard! Are you dumb or something how would netero come back to life?

No, but his son pops out of nowhere and he looks like papa.

well, ging came back

As this user said , Kite raises the point when they find the remains of Ponzu, the ants born from Gyro's goons inherited their personalities, they were drug dealers and what not, most of them are lowlife scum and that's where Rammot and the guy who killed Ponzu came from. The contrast between those born from the NGL underground and the others is a plot point especially in the first part of the arc with the inner conflict between the ants, Colt and Peggy vs the others

Kite* god damn it

has nuthing do with netero coming back to life and they dont look like each other that much
ging never died you subhuman speedreader

>kite
yeah but that was asspull like O MY CRAZY SLOTS TAKE MY SOUL TO SOMETHING

hunter x hunter = hiatus

hiatus x hiatus = asspull x asspull

because antniggers are scum that need to be physically removed from the planet

Why do you call the ants niggers? Also why did they enjoy killing living beings and acting like scumbags?

I wonder if anyone of the 4 main characters + Hisoka remembers Pokkle & Ponzu and their status.

>Hunter times Hunter
>not Hunter squared

dont tell the hunterkeks

Attached: 32DEA8AC-C971-4740-9C52-03A4EA827A74.jpg (1332x601, 260K)

>le "hiatus x asspull leddit™ meme XD"
please kys

>everything I don't like is from Reddit
HxHtoddlers are almost as bad as SnKtoddlers.

We’re already halfway into the year, he’s not gonna come back any time soon is he?

I bet you feel like a retarded now.

Attached: a165415641.png (871x830, 221K)

>Reddit picking up Yea Forums slang
And what is your image supposed to prove?

>And what is your image supposed to prove?
kek room temperature iq

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY RUBBER NEN

Taiyou abite

>I might be remembering wrong but wasnt he one of their soldiers?
Yes you are wrong. He wasn't one of Gyro's soldiers cause he already existed before they attacked the darkside of the NGL. He was just a angry peasant before turning into Rammot.
>NGL was super corrupt and oppressive, no?
Corrupt? Only the darkside and the goverment. Oppressive, it depends on which part of the NGL.
>Drug cartel regime
Again they belonged to the undergroud part of the NGL.

hunter x hunter = |hunter|*|hunter|*sin∡(hunter,hunter) = 0

>Kite raises the point when they find the remains of Ponzu, the ants born from Gyro's goons inherited their personalities,
Not only Gyro's goons but just malicious humans in general like serial killers or angry bitter peasants with murder fantasies who lived in in any part of the NGL.
>they were drug dealers and what not, most of them are lowlife scum
Gyro's cartel were drug dealers and soldiers, the other lowlife scum were either serial killers or some peasants who weren't part of Gyro's and lived somewhere else.
>that's where Rammot and the guy who killed Ponzu came from.
Rammot & lizard-gun toting ant were not part of Gyro's soldiers.
>The contrast between those born from the NGL underground and the others is a plot point
Yes it is, but the chimera ants were already killing and enjoying the carnage before they even attacked Gyro and the NGL underground.
>with the inner conflict between the ants, Colt and Peggy vs the others
A lot of factors played a part in that situation.

The return of Gyro Welfin Ikalgo and some NGL cartel survivors when?

Attached: Emperor Gyro and his new empire.png (633x482, 612K)

>has nuthing do with netero coming back to life
Never said it did, mong.
>they dont look like each other that much
They kinda do.
I don't usually take niggers opinions into consideration but the sheer stupidity of these was too much. Stop posting.

>NGL wasnt a corrupt narco regime
1 sentence later:
>they were a corrupt narco regime
What did he mean by this?

>Never said it did, mong.
no but he asked about netero coming back to life nothing about any netero family you fucking retard
>They kinda do.
like i fucking said , not that much. beuyond is taller while papa N is shorter while their faces have the same but also different feature and beyond has x mark on his face you blind autistic subhuman

>I don't usually take niggers opinions into consideration
fuck off back to /pol/ and die cletus

Gyro’s cartel and the NGL government were apart organizations. While the rulers were corrupt, the general population on the other hand genuinely identify with nature. Gyro ruled the NGL as the shadow king, from behind the scenes. People who lived in the underground worked for Gyro and his cartel regime.

I'm gay

nice try falseflagging moneky also shut the fuck up

no but not suprising since its the hiatus master with his OH MY BACK PAIN mantra and delaying the chapters as his mo

fuck i hope brake his spine Forever that will show him

Sorry for posting this, I'm retarded

Fair enough i get you bro

Thank you :)

yes you are. a fucking retard

HxH is a pleb filter and I’m seeing a ton of plebs who got stuck in the filter and are pissed about it.

SHUT THE FUCK UP STOP TRYING TO BE ME YOU FUCKING BITCH. I WOULD KICK YOU’RE ASS IN REAL LIFE BITCH YOUR LUCKY YOUR ANONYMOUS

>STOP TRYING TO BE ME

Attached: 334D3FD7-371C-4AEB-8A31-0AEBA4926983.gif (452x308, 3.28M)

>the state
Stopped reading there.

Attached: 18e0e6956b2642ecb94f5f9188586938_18.jpg (1000x562, 238K)

>Stopped reading there.
who the fuck are you and why i should fucking care about your opinion you tiny cockroach

This thread had potential. I said “had potential.”

I'm not sure about the timing, if you're basing it on the anime, there are a lot of fillers in those first episodes, a lot of Rammot scenes are filler and Gyro's goons surprising some ants too. I think the ants started to eat them pretty early but they just didn't show us, they already knew about guns before Rammot's first appearance, which in the manga is when he finds Kite and the boys, so I'm not sure we can rule out those two being part of Gyro's army. In general I agree that the ants started falling apart not only because of Gyro's men, it was a result of them starting to develop human traits like individuality and such, but the sickest ones were probably most former Gyro's affiliates

finally, some good fucking posts

>I'm not sure about the timing
But I am, I think. The Chimera ants didn't conquer the NGL in one day, let alone the underground.
>if you're basing it on the anime,
I am, but some of those fillers happens in the manga off page.
>a lot of Rammot scenes are filler and Gyro's goons surprising some ants too.
The former is true, the latter happend off page although it's kinda ambiguous if those were Gyro's men or some farmers with guns.
> I think the ants started to eat them pretty early
I don't think so. Some of the ants were complaining that their grunts were getting killed by weapons and bullets.
>they already knew about guns before Rammot's first appearance
Correct, but Rammot was already hunting.
>so I'm not sure we can rule out those two being part of Gyro's army.
Maybe but Rammot is to cruel and violent to be a part of Gyro's cartel, let alone following orders like a loyal soldier and gun-toting ant was already there. He too seems too violent and sadistic, he was probably a serial killer.
These two ants really don't fit in a secretive cartel.
>In general I agree that the ants started falling apart not only because of Gyro's men, it was a result of them starting to develop human traits like individuality and such
Very much this and some of those ants were also animals but also because of sadism and pride.
> but the sickest ones were probably most former Gyro's affiliates
The sickest ones lived independently in other parts of the NGL as serial killers or violent lowlife failures. They don't belong to Gyro's.

Anyway I loved and enjoyed our discussion about the NGL and the Chimera ants.

The fillers in Chimera Ants Arc and some events happening off page in the manga reminded me of Game of Thrones and AsoIaF. In the books, some events happend off page because some of them weren't pov characters but they created those events as fillers in the tv show.

fuck off biatch

Hiatus is the best thing that ever happened to HxH. I love this thread.

keep sucking togashi cock like the good blind foolish slave you are
the hiatus didn't improve anything with only 10 chapters and medicore art
hiatus is the worst thing that could ever happend to HxH, goddamn i hate and despise this board this thread all the anons here and most of all fucking you!

You should notice that I am not a huntard because I didn't post smug Hisoka.

>But I am, I think. The Chimera ants didn't conquer the NGL in one day, let alone the underground
But you can't be sure about the timing because we don't have enough precise info, things happen fast and off panel in those chapters, and they started eating Gyro's men before completely defeating his army, he was camping in his bunker but by that point most of his men were already dead.
>I don't think so. Some of the ants were complaining that their grunts were getting killed by weapons and bullets
Yeah but Rammot appears for the first time after that, and some from the underground might have already been eaten by that time and he could have been born from them
>Correct, but Rammot was already hunting.
We can't tell, for all we know he was born just a couple of hours before appearing
>Maybe but Rammot is to cruel and violent to be a part of Gyro's cartel, let alone following orders like a loyal soldier and gun-toting ant was already there. He too seems too violent and sadistic, he was probably a serial killer. These two ants really don't fit in a secretive cartel
We don't really know much about Gyro's men other than Welfin and Ikalgo, I wouldn't be surprised if people who fit that description existed, I don't know if you're aware of what happens in Mexico with the real drug cartel but it's full of people like that, they dismember people, torture them in the most horrific ways, they're among the most sick and evil men out there. I don't know about sick and evil outside the cartel in NGL, we don't know about them and they're never mentioned, Kite seems preoccupied about the drug dealers being eaten, not others, so that's what makes the most sense in my opinion.

i dont care what you are because i know you are a lowly pathetic litte creature of lowest part of the caste system
> I didn't post smug Hisoka
fuck off with that cancer you whore mong

Tripfag, I do not suck Togashi's cock, I am too old for his tastes. I browse this thread only for shitposting.

>jannies delete my post
>this nigger actually reported me
Tripfag cringe. Always guaranteed.
>no but he asked about netero coming back to life nothing about any netero family you fucking retard
You stupid dumbass, are you incapable of comprehending basic English?
I said "NO", mong. Everything else was just in case he found it interesting. Get it you dumb ape?
Go report me again, pussy.

I want to have my first kiss with Pitou!

Attached: 43603745_p0.png (900x900, 749K)

>But you can't be sure about the timing
Neither can you, but still. The chimera ants couldn't invade the NGL and the underground in one day. It takes couple of days or even a week.
>they started eating Gyro's men before completely defeating his army,
Maybe some of Gyro's men but mostly farmers and some malicious humans before invading the NGL underground.
>but by that point most of his men were already dead.
Yes but after they killed Gyro, they took all the soldiers bodies to the nest.
>Yeah but Rammot appears for the first time after that
Yes.
>and some from the underground might have already been eaten by that time and he could have been born from them
That's possible.
>We can't tell, for all we know he was born just a couple of hours before appearing
No because he already existed, being bloodthirsty, defying orders and enjoy killing humans for fun, judging by his relationship with Colt and being aware of Leol & Cheetu's crimes.
>We don't really know much about Gyro's men other than Welfin and Ikalgo,
That's true.
> I wouldn't be surprised if people who fit that description existed,
Oh they do exist, even in Hxh universe and in the NGL. They really don't fit in a cartel like Gyro's.
>I don't know if you're aware of what happens in Mexico with the real drug cartel but it's full of people like that,
I'm aware what happens in a corrupt lawless shithole like Mexico, only the cartels are in open war with other cartels and the government/police. And of course they will slaughter hundreds of people to scare and intimidate others.
> they dismember people, torture them in the most horrific ways, they're among the most sick and evil men out there.
Yeah because Mexicos is full of sociopaths, savages, barbarians and killers. Every one of them wants to control Mexico and they try doing that by committing such atrocities. Fortunately, Gyro and his cartel already control the NGL, so they don't need to commit that kind of savagery nor starting a war.

B-but I thought nen was stronger after death!

when you're young, probably.
dude had already reached his peak years ago.

Besides the NGL cartel deals/sells their drugs and weapons outside the NGL and then return back home.
>I don't know about sick and evil outside the cartel in NGL
Do you mean outside the NGL? What about the oppressive regime of East Gorteau, Phantom Troupe, some of the Kakin Princes, Yorknew mafia ect.
>Kite seems preoccupied about the drug dealers being eaten, not others, so that's what makes the most sense in my opinion.
Yes but Kite was talking about how some of the ants inheriting traits of violent malicious humans and how it is making them evil in general. But it was more Kite noticing the difference between some of the chimera ants and they needed to be stopped.

silence you lying faggot! you do suck togahsi and oda cocks dont fucking ly to me!
shut your worthless mouth doublefag i hope you learned your fucking lesson by what happens when you use le n-word
>are you incapable of comprehending basic English?
no are you stupid cocksucking mook?!
>Go report me again, pussy.
act like the fucking retarded insolent whore you are and i will report you or any of those plebs in here if you behave like rude monkies

be fucking careful of me you imbred rat

the fucking fuck has that to do with anyhting ? you dumb fucking h**b tard
neteros corpse is completely btfo by the bomb theres nothing left of him to bring back to life fucking iq of goldfish

Wait until you see jojo

>I don't know about sick and evil outside the cartel in NGL
No but you must know there some kind of nasty person every now and then who are not part of the NGL cartel and are living in villages undetected. Leol was also cruel but he was a lion in his former life reincarnated as a chimera ants, maybe Cheetu as well.
>we don't know about them and they're never mentioned
Yeah but it's not really important to mention. After all not every sadistic cruel violent bad person has to be part of a cartel or other criminal organization. What about a serial killer?

Chapter 391-411 fucking when?! It's summer already goddamn it.

Attached: 40854777_p0.jpg (595x918, 372K)

Never und Ever. Joking aside, probably not this or the next year. Sorry user but Togashi has forsaken us...

Attached: baby clown.png (445x356, 138K)

What is it about HxH that brings out the autistic screeching in Yea Forums?

Attached: really makes pitou think.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

It's retarded fanbase.

the fanbase constantly spamming the board and every shonen thread with idiotic posts about how great it is

pitoucancer and pitouscum like you
that along with biggest retard that is you
you like this fucking thread are cancer and trash and i despise every one of you

Is that the same reason Yea Forums has such a hateboner for Trigger? All the SAVING ANIME shit?

k

l

>pitoucancer and pitouscum like you
>pitouscum
>pitou's cum

Attached: 1560888678.png (250x250, 102K)

Attached: 24511B36-AC28-48F8-85E5-FF89BB774D8E.jpg (225x350, 28K)

Attached: __neferpitou_hunter_x_hunter_drawn_by_watarui__4ce77db6722064121d9e6ca56da18456.jpg (832x1000, 494K)

all pitouposters should be purged and send to hell to burn forever while getting fucked by satans demons

i blame togashi for this

Manga translation or VIZ version?

All Pitoubros have a spot reserved in heaven for doing God's work.

all pitoufags have a spot reserved in hell for doing satans work.

ftfy

Hisoka will die of old age.

Enjoy
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/145714208/

Attached: 36441931_p0.jpg (650x1011, 385K)

Fuck innocent people. Also one of my favorite fights.

Attached: innocent fatass killed.jpg (1050x951, 393K)

Attached: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).png (487x480, 187K)

I watched it knowing that it was for homosexuals.

Can you imagine what normal people watching this are actually seeing?
A flying head decapitating other heads while two faggots fight, turning in the air and shit...

Attached: die expendable puppets.jpg (1067x1600, 458K)

In the end, Chrollo's puppet army got wiped out.

Attached: kaboom.jpg (1067x1600, 460K)

But not before taking very heavy casualties.

Attached: A Human Hammer.jpg (2133x1600, 1.12M)

Do you think this match got Heaven's Arena shut down?

is this show meant to be pronounced "hunter ex hunter"? Is the x silent? I've never known.

Attached: 53913921_p0.png (500x1133, 684K)

>It's summer already goddamn it.
That encapsulates my opinion of "Hunterchads" perfectly

It's Hunter CROSS Hunter pleb

Attached: 1516854388001.jpg (320x320, 21K)

>That encapsulates my opinion of "Hunterchads" perfectly
But why?

Kurapika is a cute girl

I don't think gum can be that sticky, it should be glue instead or something.

Leorio has been fucking Cheadle raw the entire boat trip.

Attached: 1496447230005.jpg (1280x915, 73K)

Kurapika Kurta

Attached: Kurapika Kurta.jpg (835x749, 107K)

I'm trying to get into it but I'm bored. they just finished with the tower arena, when does it get better? why is the music so cringey? why are they so young, and is it off putting to anyone else how cute everything is portrayed when each episode has a double digit body count?

I enjoy having sex with black men

>when does it get better?
Episode 47

> why is the music so cringey?
But it isn't?
>why are they so young
Because they are teenagers?
>each episode has a double digit body count?
But it doesn't?
Conclusion: You are a lying retard and should kill yourself right now.

Leorio Paradinight

Attached: Leorio Paradinight.jpg (599x599, 29K)

next arc after arena arc is tied for 1st place of everyone's favorite arcs

Phinks Magcub

Attached: problem.jpg (650x650, 46K)

Imagine all the HxH retards spending their lives shitposting trying to make everyone believe their shit is a masterpiece

Of course! Just look what happend.

Attached: Aftermath.jpg (1067x1600, 495K)

arent they 11? that isnt a teenager. feels weird.
whenever gon does something some weird ass mickey mouse march music comes on, like that kitty parade webm. hisoka had the only good theme.
ill muscle through then thank you

Gon & Killua are 12 years old.
Leorio & Kurapika are 19 & 17 years old.
You're right, the former two aren't teenagers, that's why they are so young but Leorio and Kurapika are teenagers.
Also which version of HxH anime are you watching? Did you read the manga?

I'm new here and kinda confused, are there actually people who like shonen but hate Hunter x Hunter?

Attached: 42913857_245629356296671_6279283650366275584_n.jpg (242x208, 9K)

i usually read the manga before watching the anime, but not in this case. I'm not sure which version of the anime I'm watching, just whatever was streamable off google.

I just marathoned the first 60 or so episodes. If I hear the word Nen again, somebody's gonna die.

> I'm not sure which version of the anime I'm watching, just whatever was streamable off google.
> I'm not sure which version of the anime I'm watching,
How about posting a pic of the HxH anime you are watching...hmm?

Attached: OK.png (418x475, 210K)

nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen nen

I know the opposite's true at least, a lot of HxH fans don't like shonen and only read HxH when it's released

Nen

whatever is being streamed on hulu I guess, I'm on episode 37 I guess

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-144010_Chrome.jpg (1910x1077, 644K)

Kurapika Lucifer

>HxH 2011
Ah yes now I see the problem user. You should have started with manga but it’s your loss, not mine.

You're not liking it so far? Heaven's Arena had a great fight between Gon and Hisoka and before that there was the whole Hunter Exam with Killua and Hisoka being interesting characters. Don't you like how naturally the relationship between Killua and Gon is developing?

so it's a bad version then? I'm glad it isnt just me, I'll start over with the manga when I have more reading time.

Why is it hard to be a HxH fan?
Why are being oppressed constantly by Yea Forums
If we just didn't spam and shit post on every thread we wouldn't get this horrible treatment.
Can Yea Forums forgive us and stop making stupid threads making fun of my favorite childhood anime?

Attached: Alluka-cry-alluka-zoldyck-39900737-500-283.gif (500x283, 1.49M)

HxH 2011 is regarded as one of the greatest shounen anime ever made. It's a must watch.

Have you not actually been watching the show? How does Gon's theme not fit his character? Mickey mouse march music fits him pretty perfectly

gon and killua are gay. the manga was only ever good during the york new arc

their relationship developing gives me unease. maybe it's the art too, but I'm waiting for shota shit to start up. or at least I get bad vibes from kill, I get the feeling he is going to be an enemy of gon eventually.
I did like the hisoka fight, more so because gon doesnt outright win every battle even if he tries. actually the best part so far, it feels different from other animes I've watched.
and idk but watching so many candidates die to ridiculous or gory ends was just a weird clash with the Mickey mouse march music.

>watching long as shit shonen instead of reading it
why do people do this

After you finished the manga, you should watch the 1999 version. Maybe later even the 2011 version for Chimera Ants Arc & Election Arc for the ending.

Why not both you autistic retard?

The Hunter Exam was heavily censored and it was running during a timeslot for young audiences, so they made it very tame compared to the manga. You're on episode 37 so the music and everything else will get good after 2 or 3 episodes and it will get way more darker. If you don't like it by episode 58, then just drop it.

alright thanks user, I do really want to give it a chance.

Then go, what the fuck are you waiting for?

>56% mutt detected

to get off work

Attached: 1496683272012.jpg (880x1333, 618K)

Attached: Tangela.jpg (800x800, 87K)

Post a more iconic duo.
Protip: you can't

Attached: 27799579_p0.jpg (570x806, 159K)

Attached: Tangela.png (250x250, 80K)

Does anyone has the link to volume 35 & 36 hxh thread?

Attached: 35866988_p0.png (566x800, 243K)

Watch the 99 anime, the atmosphere is more fitting and dark in the right moments, the remake is badly done especially in the first arcs

homo spotted

Yorknew is literally the worst arc you faggot

it's been 5 years since i first watched hxh 2011 and i still think about it almost every day. it was so incredible. i'm sad i won't experience another story like that. i've already seen the best of the best so it's downhill from here.

another homo spotted. this one is also a subhuman.

at least this arc still has great potential to still be another great story arc, too bad it won't be finished for years to come

Attached: 30.jpg (500x705, 75K)

all thanks to the famous hiatus master suffering some kind of back cancer

why does 11 kurapica looks like a undeath person? with his pale grey skin like a sour milk? wasnt he supposed to be a le blond pretty boy or some shit? amyway im beginning too think where will be no fucking chapters this year cause haitus or whatever

Hisoka wasn't in the CA arc despite being in every other arc in the story because he would've killed Meruem by himself.

Attached: 1499562951900.gif (400x400, 389K)

Hisoka Sr
Hisoka Jr
Hisoka III

Attached: 40A312D0-C772-4F6E-8FC2-834936A700EA.jpg (640x820, 78K)

That's what makes it interesting brainlet.

Hisoka wasn't in the CA arc despite being in every other arc in the story because he would've insisted on fighting Meruem and would have been killed, preventing his story from continuing.

Attached: 65926604-9550-4FC8-8CD8-753E6452392F.png (1500x1000, 1.46M)

What if bungee gum has a condition that it becomes stronger if Hisoka says that line?
Like a less strict version of how Genthru had to explain how countdown worked to activate it.

Attached: thinking.jpg (640x775, 106K)

>I go on reddit therefore people I don't like are also from reddit
sasuga hunterfag

>This level of weak banter.
Either you’re an “o muh teef” or you’re a dog fucker canacuck.

Netero’s pet

Attached: 672AEEE0-CA7E-44AA-A3E9-679351997B84.png (1200x1200, 770K)

wtf does sasuga even mean toyboi?

Magmar should join the Phantom Troupe instead.

Attached: 0FBED955-97F2-4F9D-811C-9A21326B600B.jpg (781x1022, 66K)

/our queen/

Attached: 44156085_p9.jpg (1500x1365, 111K)

as expected of

as expected of what? tell me you chickenshit

punk ass biatch

>magmar
Lmao kid the PT is for powerful foes. Magmortar is the one to join.

Attached: DC9A97B7-0AD2-447E-8D50-9FF50EA6E38F.jpg (800x1066, 90K)

Shut the fuck up dude I would lift you up by your neck irl and break it. You’re nothing, you’re a weak, cowardly, pathetic weakling that was made to be used and cast aside by superiors like myself. Try to COPE PUSSY

Attached: 4CE9464D-3022-4DF5-9ECF-C139771C5FE8.png (639x358, 298K)

>implying Magnar isn’t powerful
LMAO at you boy! Magmar is low profile in contrast to that faggot looking Magmortar.

Attached: BC01E35D-EB3B-4932-AB47-2F8208F99BFE.jpg (744x1040, 153K)

There should be. After all HxH is a shonen series for people who make fun lf retards who love OP or Naruto.

who the fuck do you think you are you big mouth little bitch?! i fuck your tiny little skinny ass like your some anorexia patient methwhore bitch. punk ass bitch ass snitch ass cheap little hoe that is what you are boi
watch your slutty mouth before i hit like my little bitch you are seething and keep seething because you are my biatch now and you wont survive with you chickenshit power and skinny pyschique of yours

Since Magmortar is the evolved form of magmar he is better. Magmar gets rekt by anything.

Attached: 3F616293-0F9E-4CA8-A66F-A65CE7D1C29C.jpg (750x741, 176K)

Keep talking big like that and I’m going to end up running your information and posting your ass on bin

Bitch snitch pop you like a wheely nigga you’re a silly nigga

Did I say anything about evolving, you insolent fuck? Anyway Magmortar looks fat and shit, while Magmar is cute and well build.

Attached: 9FA86C30-5EC4-44DC-A78D-B6F136A02231.jpg (752x1063, 80K)

ya better not threating ma or i will take a giant shit on you and your whore mother. you son of snitch ass shit sniveling chivato, take ya skinny ass back to your tranny discord
bitch snitch witch ass punk ass w*gger wannabe cuckboi

Attached: 40811023_p0.jpg (800x600, 343K)

>Implying you would do anything
I would GRAB YOUR NECK AND FUCK YOU WHILE HOLDING YOU IN THE AIR AND THEN THROW YOUR CARCASS INTO THE ROAD AFTER IL FINISHED You’re a weak pussy bitch!1!1!11

Attached: E0A6167F-0D4B-46D6-930F-5B324295B69F.jpg (750x698, 271K)

>the iPhone ESL literally talking to himself while posting Yea Forumseddit shit

Attached: 1446066141657.png (472x441, 139K)

Magmar is weak as fuck and gets handled by literally any Pokémon. Also, you conveniently missed the point of my post probably because you’re retard but it was showing how Magnortar being the EVOLVED form of magmar means it is better in every way. Evolve meaning it’s an upgrade from that shitty previous form.

Feel free to commit suicide ESLfag. Your opinion means nothing here, redditard. Go back to your SnK thread or something you KEK

Attached: 3E017FB8-D41A-497A-B62C-2B3BD4510DFC.jpg (750x328, 187K)

>frogposting
the absolute state of this punk ass bitch
BE FUCKING AFRAID OF ME YOU WORHTLESS SON OF A DOG ILL FUCKING ROB YOU ILL TORTURE YOU IL FUCKING KILL YOU AND LEAVE YOUR WORTHLESS CORPSE IN THE ALLEY GETTING CORPSEFUCKED BY SOME JUNKIES AND DRUNKEN HOBOS YOU PUTA
watch what your fucking words boi

>being this mistaken like a retard
Please fuck off back to R*ddit with your pathetic post. The real ESLfag is you.

Attached: 10AFB3EE-6999-4E3C-9850-07736ECBB957.png (1334x750, 437K)

Forgot to tag you as well.

>Magmar is weak as fuck and gets handled by literally any Pokémon.
Being this ignorant like a dumb fish. Magmar is stronger than most grass and even rock type pokémon, you pleb.
>Also, you conveniently missed the point of my post probably because you’re retard
No I didn’t you brainlet fucktard. Magmortar being “EVOLDVED” doesn’t mean he doesn’t look like shit and trash, you blind stupid ape.
>Evolve meaning it’s an upgrade from that shitty previous form.
I know what evolve means, nevertheless Magmortar looks like a fat cancerous piece of shit. Magnar is still better and better looking. Fuck off with your shitty Fagmortard

meant for

Attached: 6F70DA46-DBA5-4B9F-8CE5-6593062F9F79.jpg (750x741, 163K)

>Fire is better than rock!
Dumbass showing you’re a hisokalet

Attached: 086EAA41-D9F6-4FAE-81D5-0E0C701F8A61.jpg (672x652, 173K)

Attached: 74679586_p0.png (855x1200, 1.01M)

pathetic

This is your brain on crack cocain.
Based

Don’t you dare calling and/or putting me in same categorie as hisokatards & hisokakeks, you rude asshole. I wasn’t talking about fire vs rock in general, only about Magmar and Magmar alone!

Attached: 9D6F3544-A385-4DEE-9F32-D84A1A359EDC.jpg (474x461, 44K)

This is you being a retard with shit for brains. Also Magby is cute.

lol you such a homo
glad netero died now kys 9fag
weak et feeble
shut up you bitch
pitoufag again
fucking kys hisotard

Attached: 46569962_p0.png (750x1060, 781K)

Goddammit Hiro

Attached: 37868528_p0.jpg (780x1040, 66K)

Attached: 5d647522abde75ca6f065afeb758f187.png (491x708, 259K)

What I remember reading/watching HxH for the first time...

I love HxH and even I heartily keked.

shut the fuck up faggot
people just enjoy shitting on things that others enjoy, its human nature, hxh is an easy target because of its fanbase

Ora ora ora ora ora muda muda muda muda

Attached: 1537818730387.png (560x810, 537K)

Attached: 1537818794227.png (563x797, 470K)

>implying hisoka and illumi aren't fapbait
what are you, straight?

Chrollo cheated

>three of them are voiced by women

killua's VA was pretty qt

Attached: 56908692a9bb358a86d400c41a7706e3035fe161_00.jpg (387x512, 29K)

Attached: 41435858_p0.jpg (500x740, 104K)

Should I read hunter ecks hunter?

Have sex

Attached: 60126044_p0.jpg (671x1109, 181K)

>Yea Forums is one person

Attached: 36500655_p0.jpg (800x800, 389K)

Pitou is so cute

Attached: HxH threads.png (1015x770, 611K)

You're not using that sentence in the right context retard

Attached: 36749096_p0.jpg (900x650, 167K)

Pitou got them HULK HANDS

Attached: 47224308_p0.jpg (2000x2791, 1.17M)

worst thread i've seen in days. You should all be ashamed of yourselves

imagine dying on a public toilet

Attached: embarassing.jpg (320x294, 24K)

Oh do shut up you faggot. This might not be the best HxH thread but it’s far from worst. Do us a favor and hang yourself right now.

Make sure the rope is tight and fits your neck.

>Hisoka will die of old age
Proud & based

every thread is the absolute worst since these "phinksbro" 'souljaboy" 'chrollobro" appeared
this is probably a curse the optards set on us after all the banter

I want to impregnate Pitou and take responsibility!

Attached: 1496619141469.png (500x625, 157K)

rip

>ALSO THIS CHICK IS A DUDE
Enough said sign me up

That’s not true at all. I’ll give you soulja boy because he is literally cancer and a angry annoying faggot. Those two have nothing to do with the threads being worse. It’s cancer like you “soulja boy” your pathetic manga/shonen/thread invasion war that made the HxH threads a shitfest. If you want to blame anyone, look in the fucking mirror first.

the porn is better than the series itself

These threads have exceeded peak cancer but this isn't even entertaining like the sexual assault story, the user that stopped mid Netero vs Meruem just to shitpost, or even the black trans gon posting for over a year ago

turn it on again so I can filter you phinksmong

which porn are you talking about

Cry more you whiny bitch, maybe that will help.

Attached: 65766453_p0.png (900x1185, 427K)

Its been 7 months. Everyone is losing their sanity.

This. Those fags feel like they just came from some anime forum for underrage retards. Absolute cancer.

I'll cry as long as you make your cancerous posts under anonymous cause as soon as you put that tag back you're 100% blocked from viewing in my browser

The only one who is making cancerous post is you. Like I even care about getting blocked from your browser. Who the fuck are you, whiny little cockroach. Stop sperging like a retarded toddler and stop blaming everyone. You’re the cancer here.

Not even that user, but you and all the other namefags and iPhone posters are the cancer and you don't belong here.

It's Hunter times Hunter.

>iPhone poster
Rent free.
The only cancer and garbage that doesn’t belong in HxH threads are faggots like you complaining, blaming others, sperging, posting waifushit, using the same pasta over again, invading other threads and starting some kind of shonenwars. You scum are the worst. Hell why are you guys even here if you don’t talk about HxH?

>when some retard ruins a nice character for you by using his name to spout shit on a (what should be) anonymous board
you hate to see it

>when a nice character gets ruined for you only because someone else is using his name to post with it
You can’t be this autistic, can you?
But I can understand the latter of your post.

You and your ELS friends do the same shit all the time. You shitpost , start shounewars and post pastas in other threads under your namefag cancerous persona and even post half naked selfies. You admit yourself that you started to like HxH when you read some hunterchad posts in some FMA thread.
And don't give me that trash "im another person i dont know who that is". No, thats bullshit, you all appeared at the same time.

>ELS friends
Obsessed and they’re not my friends.
>You shitpost
Sometimes.
>start shounewars and post pastas in other threads
Not true.
>even post half naked selfies.
Not true. What naked selfies?
>You admit yourself that you started to like HxH when you read some hunterchad posts in some FMA thread.
I never did so stop fucking lying, you paranoid moron. I read/watched HxH way before I even knew of FMA existence, so don’t confuse me with the fmafag. I can tell you I read and watched more than 50 manga and anime.
>And don't give me that trash "im another person i dont know who that is".
I’m not that person but yes I do know him.
>No, thats bullshit, you all appeared at the same time.
You’re the only one who’s sprouting bullshit faggot. Either take your pills or seek help because you have some kind of serious mental illness, ESL scumbag.