Is there any other fanbase that hates each other as much as fatefags?

Is there any other fanbase that hates each other as much as fatefags?

Attached: 1321643060862.png (1464x558, 673K)

Snk

Only on Yea Forums, the threads here are absolute unusable dumpsterfires where discussion and rationality goes to die

Dragon ball.

LGBTQXRYZ

I don't think genuine hate exists.

HxH vs everyone else, now that's some real fucking hatred

I doubt the modern Type Moon fan even knows what Tsukihime is

Arc and Gil,imagine the sex

Every major shounen ever

They pretend to
While also raving about how much they miss Melty Blood but they never accept a match because they clearly haven't played it

Just like Yea Forums

Alright, but seriously. Where the fuck is Illya's route, Type Moon? When will you deliver?

Yeah I was generalizing because it certainly applies to this board, only Yea Forums and /vg/ actually give a shit about Melty

>rin
>saber
>illya
>sakura
imagine actually arguing over these bimbos when perfection already exists in the form of Taiga

>arguing over saber
Ahem, we Saberfriends are content with our king. Even if she isn't the best girl (she is), she'll always be #1 to me.

Attached: king.png (1738x1738, 1.96M)

No, intrafandom hate.
With HxH it's just Chrollofags vs Hisoka fags and 1999 vs 2006.

I love my fellow fatefags.

Attached: 1556253593988 (2).png (763x1100, 521K)

This is fucking great

Her lewdness is a great nightmare

Attached: 1555716138147.gif (640x480, 3.21M)

I don’t hate other Fatefags, I understand they have a mental disorder causing them to think Rin is better than Saber, and I hope they get help and wish them well.

Her bisexuality is a great nightmare

Was her ass always that big?

Attached: 6hehipqvih431.jpg (974x1200, 216K)

The only people in the fandom I genuinely hate are zerobabbies who complain about everything not being as "dark" and "mature" as their Urobotchi shitfest.

Illya>Sakura>Saber>Rin
Illya gives Shirou new life, allowing him to fulfill his self-sacrificial dream and continue living.
Sakura gives him a new focus, a love that matters to him enough to enable him to set aside his impossible pursuit of heroism.
Saber's love and waiting enables him to channel his quest for heroism in a less self-destructive direction than Archer did.
Rin berates him, tells him his dream is a bad idea to his face, and ultimately doesn't sway him. Most likely Shirou becomes Archer after UBW's True End.

Attached: イリヤ道場03a人形(中).png (316x469, 115K)

Bros I LOVE EMIYA SHIROU SO MUCH.

This really captures the essence of fate threads. btw I'm a secondary :^)

Everything Type-Moon has ever done is shit so it's hard to really get mad about it.

FPBP
/SnK/ is a hopeless case at this point.

3 MONTHS OF FATE SHITPOSTING

Attached: 1560586009660.png (235x272, 68K)

Sakura ass and hips are way bigger.
Rin wins on the legs department and the smell one

>/alter/niggers will invade Yea Forums soon and show their degenerate kekery here

Attached: 1516463426923.gif (549x598, 212K)

The only thing that has remained unchanged is the Rinfag and Sakurafag shitflinging.

Power level discussion has become too convoluted due to FGO and only really gets discussed in /vg/. No one really cares about Illya or Sacchin routes either since a majority of Illyafags are now Prisma secondaries while Sacchin was forgotten by her own creator.

The only people I hate on Yea Forums are FGOfags that love to eat shit whether they be on Yea Forums, /tm/, /fgog/ and wherever else they reside.

>No one really cares about Illya or Sacchin routes either since a majority of Illyafags are now Prisma secondaries
I'm still here, you bastards! Prillya is not the heroine we loved!

I went back to it and read it.

That pic hasn't been relevant for about 5 years. The only relevant part of it is about rincucks and sakuracucks being at each others throat.

#
>No one really cares about Illya or Sacchin routes either since a majority of Illyafags are now Prisma secondaries
Yeah, no we're still here waiting and I for one will always try to remind you all of that fact.

It's a shame for Tsukihime though, other than references here and there the only revisit to the franchise from Nasu has been Fate's version of Sion in FGO. Sacchin at least has a route confirmed in the works though, (if the Tsuki remake ever comes out) not so much for Illya.

#
Based and unironically agreed.

5toubun

Tsukihime is not a part of FGO, what do you expect

P! you forgot P.

Lolipilled and Based

Dragonball

Not only do you have Anime vs Manga for every single series, you also have every series in general vs each other, fans of characters vs each other, video game related fights and much more.

Attached: EXTREME CLOSEUP.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

We really can't go through a thread without shitting on each other at least a few times

Attached: B1A43F90-4AC1-47EF-914C-038D919FD0D8-589-00000055590B6AAA.png (661x716, 108K)

Rin is straight though.

Raildex

2hoosters

I hate only zerofags and they do not even post here anymore.

Potato redman is cute