Bokuben

Suicide arc?

Attached: 05DAF12E-093D-4E03-B3FE-58FD274B483E.jpg (926x1300, 310K)

No, Rizu will learn to love herself and stop comparing herself to Fumishit after Nariyuki tells her she's special for him.

Attached: 1554582024042.jpg (1920x1709, 983K)

Fumino a best
Rizu and Asumi a second best
Uruka a shit

Friendly reminder Urukatard's threads got deleted twice and was banned again for evading his ban.

Reminder that Uruka, Mafuyu and Rizu are objectively the top 3 best girls.

Attached: 1549218435066.jpg (764x1200, 239K)

Yes Please

Poll soon. Let's hope F-san didn't spam fake votes for Uruka to cause an upset.

I love Fumino.

Attached: 1535033289300.jpg (542x767, 96K)

Me too, Tsutsui.

WAAAAAAAAAAH I HATE MYSELF BECAUSE MY BIG BOOBIES AND I"M NOT PRETTY BECAUSE I WORK IN AN UDON SHOP SO I'M NOT GIRLY ENOUGH, I LOOK AND AM UGLY, EVERYONE ELSE IS PRETTY BUT NOT ME WAAAAAAAAAAAH

t. urukafag

You would have had a point if Fumino wasn't that character

Based and truthpilled

Attached: 1544034587249.jpg (1280x1760, 735K)

Based ""Rizufag"" who appeared out of nowhere at the start of Rizu's arc to unprecedentedly shit on Fumino.

What did tsutsui mean by this?

Attached: 1560740450490.png (717x418, 259K)

Her wholesomeness eases that void of negativity within me.

Attached: 1560229780388.png (965x767, 558K)

I see him in here, so he evaded it again. Hmm, go figure.

Attached: 1560614504872.jpg (916x808, 103K)

Why do these threads keep getting deleted?

Attached: retard.png (745x522, 123K)

>template-like shitpost topic
>shitpost topic, picking fights with mod for doing hi job, and ban evasion
What do you think?

Next week can't come soon enough.

for once mods aren't faggots, these threads could use some cleansing

>2 months without shitposting, ergo those aren't from him
>only started for Rizu's arc
Excellent job.

Attached: 271ace0.jpg (2963x8432, 1.75M)

Fumino a shit

Uruka*

a best*

Still my two cents.
Rizu will start liking herself thanks to the moeman and she would see through Fumino and tell her that it's fine to like the guy but she will not lose.

>out of nowhere
>unprecedentedly
You got proven wrong faggot. Take it like a man.

I like all of them.

this but without fumino

>Rizu's arc
>this thread and since he started posting as a """Rizufag"""
Yep. Out of nowhere.

Same minus Uruka.

Can we talk about the arc?

>backpedalling

this but subtract Mafuyu

Didn't happen, but keep trying, """Rizufag""" that only appeared since Rizu's arc started to shitpost just recently like a certain Urukashitter.

THK BTFO.

>archive shows posts dating back to April
>appeared since Rizu's arc
ESL-kun being dumb as always.

is this by the same guy as Nisekoi?

Sure. Consensus seems to be at this point that Nariyuki will cheer up Rizu without giving Fumino any advantages in the bowl. After that, shipping goggles kick in. The only things we can say for sure are that exams and Kirisumas are close.

Impossible to discuss things with Fuminoshitters around. Try your luck later when they're asleep.

>April 07
>April 13
These two sound nothing like you.
>June 17
That's you, obviously. You're not very good at the game of pretend.

I'm not even that guy, but calling Fumino "flatmino" is seen as an insult by Fumino detractors.

>tries to saveface and act like he's the only person in this whole board that saved that one pic
Good luck, """Rizufag""".

Whatever helps you sleep at night, I guess.

It's banter tier insult that's a compliment to her fans. A far cry from calling her Fumishit.

>Consensus seems to be at this point that Nariyuki will cheer up Rizu without giving Fumino any advantages in the bowl
But how? How is Tsutsui going to do that if Rizu's problems are her emotions?

What about it? it's forced dramashit for Rizu development.
>boohoo I'm an inferior woman even tough I have a good face and giant tits

>no argument
I too can start shitting on Mafuyu like an """Urukafag""".

Attached: 1558808063790.jpg (1915x2032, 989K)

This guy knows what's up

>But how?
Motivational speech along the lines of "you don't need to be Fumino, you're better than her because you don't hit me" and a hug.

Fucking ban evaders.

And yet, that guy sounds nothing like the Urukashitter, unlike this """Rizufag""".

>after Fumino tells her she's special for her.
FTFY

>fuminofags going full tinfoil hat again
Kek, this is why nobody likes you guys

That's a nicely drawn Rizu

There needs to be a reason for setting up Fumino so high in Rizu's eyes. My guess is her chances in the bowl will be sacrificed to help out Rizu. Fumino wanted to cheer for Rizu, now it will be her chance.

Change Rizu with Asumi and you’re good!

It makes sense but Tsutsui but Tsutsui should have added more foreshadowing.

>damage control
>denial
Go back to switch IPs faster to evade your ban.

People would spot your falseflag immediately, like they did for the Fuminofag falseflagging as a Senseifag. Fuminofags suck at pretending to be anything but the rabid Fumino fanboys that they truly are .

Cope.

>There needs to be a reason for setting up Fumino so high in Rizu's eyes.
Ease of expressng her emotions and getting along with people.
>My guess is her chances in the bowl will be sacrificed to help out Rizu.
Yeah.

This except Rizu.

To be fair Fumino may envy that Rizu have parents that loves her.

Irony.

I'm not the one shitting up the thread because a poster triggered me so I have to harass him and insist that he's a falseflagger. What an unsightly behavior.

As much as I'm sure Rizufags would love to disagree it's been kind of lame so far. The drama feels forced, I can't bring myself to care about a problem that tame (Like I don't even need Sensei tier problems, even Fumino's stupid daddy issues were enough for me), and the main girl cocksucking pisses me off. I'll wait until the end but it doesn't seem too promising thus far

>My guess is her chances in the bowl will be sacrificed to help out Rizu.
She can't sacrifice her chances at the bowl because she hasn't admited that she wants to win the bowl.

>Kirisumas
God, I can't wait

this but without nariyuki

It's a classic trope imo. Second main heroine feels inferior, but will get help from MC and the first main heroine to stand on her own. Once that happens, the second main heroine will gradually accumulate a lead up until the story's climax. At that point, the first main heroine will start to feel behind and see that the MC and the second main heroine are better suited for each other. From then, she decided to sacrifice her happiness to help those two and once that happens, the first main heroine will make a choice to move away or avoid them as to not get in their way. Things play out as one might expect. But on one day, much to the first main heroine's surprise, the MC stood before her. I'm sure you can guess the rest.

Until Fumino realizes she actually has the superior dad as well.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, hypocritical shitposter.

>one day, much to the first main heroine's surprise, the MC stood before her
with his wife Mafuyu and their three children

W-what happened to the second main heroine!?

Yeah but she could be seething for 2 years.

I'm sure that applies more to you than anyone here

I like senpai but she's kind of weak as a heroine
If only her arc had at least addressed the fake lovers thing and advanced it, or at least had her decide whether she loves Nariyuki or not, but nothing really happened.

Attached: 1556575513208.jpg (858x1200, 269K)

You wish.

>its another chapter of detective fuminofags again
I don't like how tsutsui keeps on rerunning chapters like this

You think this is going to turn into Masamune-kun?

Have you called down user? I already made sure there are no evil Urukafags falseflagging other girls around and making you hyperventilate.

Detectives to detect what?

Attached: 1560649651501.jpg (795x248, 93K)

Sawako stole her away.

Attached: sawako laugh.jpg (1536x2048, 415K)

Is this going to be Rizu's highest point? She won't win at this rate, and her chances have been real low to begin with.

Whoever gets their arc last, will have the highest crit chance.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f[1].jpg (688x1000, 204K)

That's clearly Nisekoi.

Fumino, Rizu, and Asumi are the true top 3 girls.

Attached: 1554582092968.jpg (3228x1080, 1.01M)

Same as the first; Cucked to death

>called down
Easy man, you're not in good shape either.

>Fumino
>Asumi
No

The more you try to defend yourself with transparent butthurt retorts and sarcasm, the more obvious you are, """Rizufag""". Mods really did a number on your ego, didn't they?

I thought Rizu was the first main heroine.

That's clearly Golden Time.

I entered the thread and saw Fuminofags doing their thing again and had a good chuckle.

>btw when I do it, I promote muh Urukabros because Fuminofags are big evil meanies who killed my family

Oh boy, you're going full tinfoil hat on me as well. This is quality entertainment.

Tsutsui is shit at drama. He should just stick to fun romcom shenanigans.

Attached: 11.png (669x622, 143K)

Fools, that's Love Hina.

No offense but are you dumb?

You're a Fuminofag and you're shitting up the thread no doubt.

Unfortunately he's progressed the story to a point where girls need to start falling out of the bowl which means drama.

This but omit Asumi

Alright user you have me interested, how is it like love Hina?

Whatever you say, """Rizufag""".

Fumino is going to die of stomach cancer anyway
Uruka will steal Nariyuki's virginity before departing to Australia, on the graduation night

Attached: 1560406228911.jpg (1450x2048, 520K)

Naru ran away because she felt insecure and MC chased after her. Nah?

>stop mocking me and callig out my dishonest falseflagging
Because you have never done that before and shat up threads crying at muh Fuminofags. Fucking hypocrite.

Tsundere bitch falla for the MC after he becomes a clone of the guy she was previously in love with. Motoko and Shinobu were the only good girls. Naru a shit and ruined the tsundere archetype forever

Hi THK.

Naru and Shinobu were best girls, you mean.

But Keitarou was already in love with Naru.

Okay schizo-kun.
Don't cry now.

Motoko was as tsundere as Naru.

>a Motokofag hates Naru and thinks she's a bad tsundere even though Motoko is proto-Houki
That's a first, even hypocritical.

>Tsundere bitch falla for the MC after he becomes a clone of the guy she was previously in love with.
This was so disgusting. Keitaro only became acceptable in Naru's eyes after he turned into Seta 2.0.
Mutsumi deserved to win.

Attached: 1400899906861.jpg (300x550, 67K)

Apply yourself.

Minor difference.

Care about yourself, user.

I never understood why Keitaro repeatedly rebuffed Kitsune and Mutsumi in favor of Narushit but I guess the series is built around first-girl-wins-XD.

Naru was best girl.

>after he turned into Seta 2.0.
What? No. Go back and read the manga. She was always tsundere to him well before Seta got involved. Seta invoked old feelings, but in the end, Naru's heart knew that she had feelings for Keitarou. The whole Keitarou vs Seta had its own little arc to prove that Naru liked Keitarou and not Seta.

Keitarou was the embodiment of spineless harem MC. At least Nariyuki isn't that infuriating.

I can sense your butthurt and frustration from miles away, Urukashitter. You're certainly not a genuine Rizufag. You really are shit at pretending. Old habits die hard, eh.

Boogeymen to fuel their shitposting crusade

Because Keitaro acted like the idealized Seta she had in her mind.

>THK
>boogeyman
Pick one.

How is fanbase meta in which you are a part of have to do with the detecting things in the current manga chapter that Tsutsui is doing?

The only one who uses the boogeyman word at this point is THK

She'd have been a better fit for Emiya Shirou than Urashima Tarou, what with her sword obsession.

You're hyperventilating again. Careful not to get a stroke user. You should stop taking your silly fanbase wars with your tinfoil hat so seriously.

Nariyuki is exceptionally spineless himself, though. And is annoying in his own way. Way too passive and has no solid personality for the sake of self-insert.

You just described yourself again. Amazing. Pot calls the kettle black.

Note that I'm not denying or supporting anything you've said. I'm telling you to calm down. No Urukafags are around to torment you.

Fuck no

>so mad and furious, he can't properly quote
Kek.

keitaro > seta
seta is a professional drifter with an allergy to responsibility
keitaro otoh always looks out for his hoes

Attached: [AnimeRulezzz.org-Read_Manga_Online]Love+Hina+-+Volume+13+-+Chapter+114+-+Toudai's+Happy+Ending (753x1100, 124K)

What would you propose as a non THK term so I don't have to be labeled as something I'm not

can't you niggers take a fucking hint and stop with this retarded paranoia?
none of you will win that fucking argument, move the fuck on

I see you're at least laughing with my little mistake. I hope it helps you relax, user.

Nariyuki might be bland, but he's not really designed to annoy readers. He merely comments on how cute the girls are and goes along with their antics.
Shitty MCs like Issei and Ichika are actually annoying.

>no retort now

On the unlikely chance you aren't him, quit defending him.

Oh God how dare something try to make readers uncomfortable.

He's going to keep forcing his boogeyman so don't bother reasoning with him. It's funny watching him circle through muh Urukafags, muh Senseifags and muh THK though, it's like he can't decide on which big baddie to chase after. I guess it depends on the amount of people replying to him at the same time.

This but without the retards who hate any Bokuben.
Sure. At the moment Tsutsui is building up the drama to explode in the following chapters. Sincerely I was sure it was gonna be about Rizu's jealousy as that was the most recent and feasible conflict about her that was brought up before the arc. Now what bugs me is that she had this strong reaction of self despising that sorta came from the blue. Also the Rizu arc is shaping up like...it doesn't feature Rizu so much. Next chapter for example, I can hardly believe it's gonna feature Rizu, it has to be another chapter where the characters argue about what the fuck is going on with Rizu. It may or may not be another chapter where Fumino takes a major spot. I'd like Rizu to take more of a spotlight. And on a brief note, I'm kind of leaning towards the "meta" implications of this plot development.
Fucking this

Attached: Bokubens.jpg (1590x1805, 1.75M)

t.THK who keeps changing IP

Sleep well.

The only good thing from this shit drama will be the obligatory sensei moments that will happen.

Attached: mafuyu.png (386x448, 188K)

we already have fumino for that. her anorexic body truly makes readers uncomfortable, so much that even most fanartists and doujin artists ignore her altogether

Too bad you won't. Gotta get the last word in even though you aren't butthurt or anything like you pretend not to be.

Calm down, Urukashitter.

I'm sure that's you but sure thing user.

As if you're any better. Not him by the way so hold your samefag.

I would also enjoy Fumino and Rizu both bowing out of the bowl.

Hopefully.

Same asswipe that did that dumb spin off shit.

Being a complete waste of time and space makes him annoying.

Because Bokuben is shaping up to be another general.

>proving me right
Heh.

And where's your reply to him?

>Says the Foomfag who can't stop replying to every post that badmouths his waifu
Kek

>Love Hina
Mutsumi > Kaolla > Shinobu > Kanako > Motoko > Kitsune > Naru > Haruka
Guess my Bokuben taste.

Attached: 1418486581465.jpg (609x854, 648K)

Honestly it's just due to speculation. It'll stop when the series ends one way or another.

That applies to him too. You said it for him I say it for you. Be the smart user and stop replying yourself. No other user will think you or him would lose or win this "argument". I'm sure nobody is reading your posts.

Keitaro became like the version of Seta Naru saw him as. That wasn't really 1:1 with what Seta actually was though.

What you don't realize is that I'm using you for my own amusement. Don't get that stroke user.

"I was only pretending to be retarded."

Shitty just liek your Love Hina taste.

Bonus points because both series are shit though.

There aren't onee-san types like Mutsumi in Bokuben. Rizufag?

Attached: 1340249393667.jpg (638x462, 30K)

He's not going to stop. No matter what, he gives me no reason to not call him out.

>merely pretending
Pathetic.

Not a big fan of this arc but if there's a scene where Sensei comes and talks to her like an actual teacher then I'd like that chapter. That seems more like for the Uruka arc though

Holy shit user. I never thought you would get this upset. You truly take your silly fanbase wars seriously. I see no reason to stop when you keep delivering fun.

Then you are beyond salvation user. I pity you. You is plural in case you got mad at me too.

God I hope not. Love 5toubun but goddamn the threads are cancer and the fact that it's basically a general makes it all the more horrendous

Imagine being so pathetic you spend several hours of your life every day on an anonymous imageboard trying to get the last word against someone in a near decade long feud and actually taking it seriously.

Sensei and Uruka going full athlete broship would be amazing to see

Attached: mafuyu uruka shower.png (1568x1145, 763K)

Imagine actually caring about what others do with their time on an anonymous imageboard

If Uruka's arc is about deciding whether to pursue swimming or love and Sensei gives some advice that she learned from her arc than that will be kino as fuck

>i was only shitposting and falseflagging for the lulz

Right.

Yet you keep feeding me. Are you sure there isn't something else bothering you user?

What if it includes Sensei realizing that Uruka loves him, and by proxy that Fumino and Rizu like him too. That would set off the endgame arc.

Yeah, I'm only one of those replies, nice try though.

Put Shinobu above Mutsumi and I'll agree 100%

Don't flatter yourself now, Urukashitter. Only thing you're doing is making a fool out of yourself.

Moeyuki will collapse from stress one day

Attached: Consider the OHOHOHO.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Fumino will kill herself after realizing she was the reason Rizu killed herself

We should get a proper love epiphany at the end of this arc. Only Uruka has fully acknowledged being in love.
Fumino isn’t going to have a realisation any time soon and Sensei will never admit anything.
A main girl realisation would move things forward.

I don't know, all of the girls except for Fumino are pretty oblivious to that despite it being super obvious

Doubt.jpg
Flattery pun intended coming from you.

Considering Uruka set up Nariyuki to help Mafuyu it would be pretty based.

That's what Mafuyu's lap is for.

>implying it won't be her ass

Attached: 1537123987007.png (870x595, 589K)

>Rizu kills herself
>Fumino dies from being sick just like her mom
>Uruka moves to Australia and gets eaten by a shark
>Sensei is arrested for solicitation with a minor and shanked in prison
>Senpai dies from AIDs
Behold your winner of the Yuiga Bowl

Attached: 1560233731744.png (192x234, 41K)

I've mostly quit them in favor of Bokuben threads. Now I don't know if it's because I'm more invested into Bokuben, but Bokuben threads seem worse to me for some reason.

She can't pet him and clean his ears if his head's on her ass.

>rizu arc
>fumino end just becomes more apparent
great way to treat your other main heroine you fucking faggot

Attached: 1531829152953.jpg (453x439, 59K)

Toubun threads aren still worse. They are almost SnK tier awful.

>>fumino end just becomes more apparent
Ironically the only way Nariyuki can fix Rizu at this point is by convincing her Fumino isn't number 1. Sensei end.

>Sensei end.
hagfags, enough. old ladies never win cause nips don't have the balls for that. they only win in harem LN situations

K.

Attached: nariyuki confesses to mafuyu.png (927x1300, 407K)

>24
>hag

Seething and dripping with mad.

Fumino keeps ruining the manga.

she's the older woman. they only win harem light novel ways. sensei doesn't have a chance. its only fumino or rizu but this arc is shaping up to be garbage

This seems like a good place to stop, manchildren.

Do you have any arguments that aren't metashit, like a page of the manga that shows another girl getting a better moment than that?

Meh, I expected more than that.

You underestimate her flexibility user

*improving

Yeah, it's very very sad. Add up the fact that this arc is basically Fumino hogging the screentime and you get how heavy the wank is. Basically second Fumino arc. Poor Rizu.

huh

To be fair, I don't remember an older woman having this much focus and development in a harem. They're usually minor characters used for fanservice.

Said nobody ever.

To date, Nariyuki has only said "I love you" to two girls - Uruka and Mafuyu. That's gotta count for something.

ok whatever. go on believing she has a chance even though its 110% clear its a fumino or rizu end. delusional waifufags are something else. i wasn't even talking of sensei and a faggot brings her up when rizu being treated like shit is my main concern

I'm not saying she's going to win, but applying meta to her doesn't quite work when she's a unique case. Fumino's meta will probably still triumph in the end though.

Then you shouldn't have insulted her and her fans, funny how that works.

Wait, what are you talking about? When did he ever say that?

There was a whole chapter about this, speedreader-kun.

He's not wrong. Fumino is great and love.

Ran out of steam already? Don't forget to continuously change your IP, with what you avoiding your ban and all.

You're entitled to that opinion, but not many people will say that she's improving the manga right now, especially after her arc.

You should be wondering that yourself. Stock u mad replies aren't fun to be quite honest user.

In a way I think the laptop arc was a goodbye to Fumino's status as main girl. She gets the closest thing she's had to a confession and it's about backing her up on her dumb astronomy major. Mafuyu gets a confession with much longer-term implications in the page posted earlier.

Attached: mafuyu nariyuki shirt.png (420x275, 74K)

Fumino will fuck off when it's time for Rizu to shine. She's not going to stop being the joke she's been for 80 chapters because Rizu projects an idealized version she compares herself to.

>In a way I think the laptop arc was a goodbye to Fumino's status as main girl.
Imagine being this delusional.

How long ago was this? I don't remember that at all

Nothing is fun with you around shitting up threads.

You literally came out of the blue to reply to a Senseifag post. Hard to believe it to be anything but shitty bait. And Rizu being treated like shit is basically what was gonna happen anyway since she was the only one that remained and had to he sacrificed to the foom.

It takes two to tango.

Chapter 55.

She sister-zoned herself. It's all ogre.

>You literally came out of the blue to reply to a Senseifag post.
this is mine you faggot . a senseifag came out of nowhere to push their irrelevant hag though the post doesn't mention sensei. stop acting like a victim.

Sure. But the seeds have been planted. Rizu is doomed.

Are you sure you aren't just applying tunnel vision and hatebox vision? Your opinion aligns with haters', so perhaps you simply value their opinion more than those who like her.

Not as delusional as people who thought fuminodad was final boss

If Rizu's arc ends with Rizu realizing that Fumino loves the same boy she does, and she decides to fight for the Nariyukibowl, then yeah, Fumino will officially be the least important main girl.

They're BOTH doomed, hence sensei end. Asumi was never a serious contender and Uruka withdrew, so... who else?

Or the people who think her arc wasn't garbage.

>They're BOTH doomed, hence sensei end. Asumi was never a serious contender and Uruka withdrew, so... who else?
Fumino will win. If not her then Rizu. No one else actually matters.

I'm specifically talking about the reception of her arc and post-arc chapters

>goodbye to Fumino's status as main girl
Doubtful then and extremely doubtful with what's going on in Rizu's arc. Don't get mad now when you are called delusional because you sound delusional, okay?

You keep posting this but there's no basis for it aside from metashit.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-05 Vol 9 Ch 74 (Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai) - MangaDex.png (860x1006, 809K)

Implying non-meta then Rizu might as well win. In non-meta development she's the one that comes after Fumino in terms of relevance.

And there's always the lesser evil, which you are not, """Rizufag""".

Meta is the only thing that matters. Only main heroines really matter. In this case, we have two main heroines instead of one. In Nisekoi, only Chitose really matter cause she was the main girl, the others were fluff. In this series, only Fumino and Rizu really matter and the others are fluff. This applies to any romcom/harem.

It's been 3 hours since that guy made that post and you're still upset. Man this is hilarious.

>sensei and nariyuki get stuck in an elevator together
>nothing to do but pass the time, they play word games
>sensei remembers chapter 55 and mischievously plays it on him
>nariyuki loses badly at it but the elevator works again suddenly
>they get out and he complains that she said he couldn't say it to her ever
>she defends herself by saying she never said she couldn't
>she also says he try can it on her a few more months

>Meta is the only thing that matters.
Then why even bother reading the series?

Attached: trashman priest.jpg (260x396, 67K)

>Kitsune
Lazy ass drunk who does practically nothing.
She didn't even seriously like him.

>Mutsumi
Poor health, faints all the time
A pain in the ass to worry about all the time

It's time we admit that Raku was way better.

I can see this as a bonus chapter rather than a real one. They've both been adamant about not until exams/graduation.

Oh. The game...

I'm a Mafuyufag user but this is stretching it hard

>Then why even bother reading the series?
Cause why not? I read Nisekoi all the way through despite it being shit, and knowing Chitoge would win. I don't expect romcom running WSJ to do anything different or bold. I know it'll be either Fumino or Rizu winning, and the former seems to be winning.

Fuck no.

>imagine chugging up that shit knowing what you're up for
Yuck

Most of the meta cases you keep applying don't really apply because right off the bat this series establishes a different dynamic with two main heroines instead of one.
Also no, the only girl that's fluff is Asumi. The others are core parts of the story, especially Sensei.

>Cause why not? I read Nisekoi all the way through despite it being shit, and knowing Chitoge would win
What a garbage fucking person you are.

Attached: yesitsstillshitposting.jpg (680x771, 107K)

>I wasn't even talking of sensei and a faggot brings her up
You say that like that hasn't been the usual pattern since she started to get fags.

Fuutarou is better

>muh meta
Imagine being this afraid of meta in a generic romcom.

>Most of the meta cases you keep applying don't really apply because right off the bat this series establishes a different dynamic with two main heroines instead of one.
Also 22i has gone on record saying he kept the main girl a mystery on purpose so FIRST GIRL WINS LOL explicitly does not apply to BokuBen.

Attached: BAKA_0.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Imagine only discussing meta when talking about your shit girl.

Imagine having such petty arguments you have to project your insecurity over everyone else

>he kept the main girl a mystery on purpose
Gee, I wonder who the main girls are.

Attached: 728743.jpg (1040x1040, 492K)

I'm not afraid of meta. What makes meta talk annoying is that it's the only argument that can be used currently for a Fumino end. I wish Tsutsui started to actually develop the heroines so we don't have just meta to predict the ending.

>so we don't have just meta to predict the ending.
We're talking about the generic romcom that runs in WSJ.

None of the above.

He IS developing the heroines with a shot... which means not Fumino. That's why the fuminiggers are so angry all the time.

Attached: sensei sees walking garbage.png (424x1299, 567K)

That's not the point. Even Nisekoi had in-story elements that screamed a Chitoge end. Meta is all you have to support a Fumino end for now.

>None of the above.
Uh huh. Keep being delusional, senseifag.

>Meta is all you have to support a Fumino end for now.
Who cares? Meta is all we have for a Rizu end as well. You don't much else for the main heroines.

>You don't much else for the main heroines.
Fuck off back to South America, spic.

Wow, I forgot "need" in my sentence. Big fucking deal, you try-hard.

You still keep circling back to "it must be either Rizu or Fumino" which is wrong.

>Who cares?
I care, because it makes endgame talks tedious with this meta vs current story arguments. Also the manga has to at least develop the winner's relationship with the MC from a certain point so it doesn't look like an asspull in the end, and Tsutsui isn't doing that. We'll see what comes out of this arc, but I'm not expecting much.

Because it will be one of them. That is a fact. Main heroines win 98% of the time, and if they do lose, it's to the second heroine.

I guess. I don't get why people are taking the generic WSJ romcom so seriously.

>Also the manga has to at least develop the winner's relationship with the MC from a certain point so it doesn't look like an asspull in the end, and Tsutsui isn't doing that
I mean you SAY that, but there is one character making steady advances. Unless this Rizu arc pulls off a miracle, the only one with in-story justification is Mafuyu going into exams.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-02 Ch 111 (Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai) - MangaDex.png (793x505, 244K)

>denial
Sad.

>I don't get why people are taking the generic WSJ romcom so seriously.
Well, it's currently one of the most popular romcoms on Yea Forums for a reason

>the value as a person should only be measured by their physical traits
No wonder you antisocial fucks are all a bunch of virgins. Also probably ugly as fuck and worthless by your own logic.

He replied to your post with an actual response and then made a a single mention about his girl and then you made it all about her, in a negative light I might add. Don't act innocent

I know Mafuyu has been getting the most development, but I want to limit my argument to the two supposed main heroines and make sense out of them winning, but it's all meta for now.

>I know Mafuyu has been getting the most development, but I want to limit my argument to the two supposed main heroines and make sense out of them winning,
"I a priori rejected the possibility of being wrong so let's try to use metashit to justify me being right." Christ, what an asshole you are.

Attached: disgusted elf.png (381x332, 58K)

You want story reasons for Fumino to win? Well here you go. Rizu is unincluded due to not having her big moment yet (although with the way the arc is going, I doubt she'll have a moment, or she'll share it with Fumino which only furthers her standing).

It's easy to tell who'll be the winner between these two. Look at their arms. For Fumino and Nariyuki, it forms a W (for Winner). For Mafuyu and Nariyuki, it forms an L (for Loser) or a V (for Very big loser).

Nariyuki's statement to Mafuyu is incredibly more vague, despite all the Mafuyu supporters clamoring for it to be pretty much a marriage proposal, but it could just be another misunderstanding that these romcom mangas are oh so good at, seeing how theres a large bevy of statements that it could possibly extend to. I want to make you happy with my progress, I want to make you happy with yourself, your choices, these possibilities and the openendedness of it is pretty much what sets these two moments apart.

In contrast, what Nariyuki says to Fumino can't be construed as much of anything else at all but the overencompassing blanket statement that it is that he'll be there to support her. That is much more rigid and wholehearted in my honest opinion and is a greater indication of true romantic behavior than Mafuyu's.

Attached: 20cb147.jpg (3160x6852, 1.7M)

I wish I would be proven wrong user. I truly do.

Fumino and Rizu always had meta on their side. It's been said, pointed out, and is common sense for forever. You only have a problem NOW because you don't like Fumino, which spawned with the with recent shitposting Uruafags and certain Senseifags started bitching about.

bait already debunked in the other thread

>Nariyuki's statement to Mafuyu is incredibly more vague, despite all the Mafuyu supporters clamoring for it to be pretty much a marriage proposal, but it could just be another misunderstanding
Nope. It literally refers in context to the decision to pursue figure skating or remain a teacher, a decision which will impact the rest of her life. He went so far as to nearly kill himself on his bike chasing down Miharu and spending hours hunting down contacts of contacts to get Hino-san's information to set it up. It is clearly a cut above talking about stars with Fumino and telling her he'd support her choice to study astronomy. It's not even close.

Attached: mafuyu-sensei ch.102.jpg (908x1300, 1.21M)

>Still upset
Amusing.

>Fumino and Rizu always had meta on their side.
Not denying that, but we're already at chapter 115 and meta is still all they have. That's my main complaint. Also I don't dislike Fumino.

>It's easy to tell who'll be the winner between these two. Look at their arms. For Fumino and Nariyuki, it forms a W (for Winner). For Mafuyu and Nariyuki, it forms an L (for Loser) or a V (for Very big loser).
Fucking Kek. This is the funniest shitpost I've read in a long time. Good job user

>we're already at chapter 115 and meta is still all they have
That's a fairly strong hint that the meta is a red herring.

I want to tell Rizu that everything is alright and she's a much better girl than flatmino

How can the other girls even compete?

Attached: 1559412336655.jpg (1274x1261, 294K)

I just want to motorboat her.

Like this.

Attached: mafuyu maid blush.png (897x1300, 503K)

Meido sensei is indeed a strong competitor. Props to her for making Nariyuki get a boner.

Attached: 1560094231443.jpg (633x926, 146K)

And the reddit filename to top it off. POTTERY.

Attached: mafuyu uruka shower.png (899x1300, 385K)

You pretend, I don't. You are clearly the most triggered and visibly upset. You preach and act like you're better and will stop, but don't put it in practice. Stay tilted, """Rizufag""".

Why are Urukashitters so agressive? Your girl doesn't even have any negative remarkable qualities like, say, Iroha or Eriri, examples I give as you act like their fags.

Meido Uruka was cute as well. With the megane combo.

Attached: 1550991130043.png (548x714, 147K)

Mannequin Uruka was super cute as well.

Wew user, you still have energy. Never stop being amusing me

Same for Fuminoshitters I guess.

Yeah I know what you have in mind but not gonna fall for your bait and post it, sorry.

Attached: 1558642471572.png (134x311, 39K)

Oh wow, didn't even realize that. Fumidditors are leaking all over the place

Brian the faggot and Tariang the flipshit.

Attached: 1558036202339.png (910x1035, 974K)

>Suicide arc?
That would be the only Uruka chapter I'd like to read.

Suicide arc would be an early 2000s webcomic level of stupid wangst. I really hope 22i isn't that much of a hack.

Thanks for proving me right.

Uruka is boring and uninteresting, though.

Oh yeah, best thing about that chapter.

Attached: 06.png (897x1300, 353K)

Foom is already dead tho.

Attached: Foo.png (210x451, 117K)

Now this is entertaining copypasta. Not like a certain CAPS Urukafag's copypasta.

>samefag redditor

Wasn't Fumino's wig hairstyle there used by the trap character in Obunaga-sensei? Maybe she is a dude.

Go back.

Sensei did nothing wrong.

Kek

I hope you'll include Rizu after once her arc is finished. I could use a nice chuckle.

Irony

>obsessed and knows things about "reddit" nobody else knows about
Go back.

But her arc IS over. She's not studying with them anymore. Game over.

if you actually like Rizu there's something wrong with you she's insufferable

Thanks for amusing me.

Who are you anyway? I wasn't quoting anybody. Maybe I struck a nerve redditor.

I know you're a redditor

Yes. You might be onto something.

Attached: trap.png (604x580, 483K)

t. Redditor

All of them except . Now go back.

>post calls who knows who a redditor
>reply comes out of nowhere by someone feeling compelled enough to reply
Let the anons decide I guess

Who are you quoting?

Senseifags and Fuminofags are both redditors

Attached: 1557858595555.png (280x280, 115K)

Nobody, are you blind?

I love Rizu

Attached: Rizu8.png (602x800, 527K)

Where the hell have you been user-san?

Attached: TheBestSpoiler.png (631x631, 401K)

I don't remember people from the former posting reddit pics here tho

I just woke up but I posted in the deleted thread

Attached: Rizu_posting.png (803x397, 255K)

Not gonna hit me with that blush?

Attached: Spoooil.png (444x592, 227K)

I want to eat Udon right off Rizu's tits

Don't worry friend

Attached: Rizu_blush.png (308x265, 79K)

>There needs to be a reason for setting up Fumino so high in Rizu's eyes
To have Rizu grow bigger than whatever she sees in Fumino.

Thanks for being butthurt for hours.

Attached: 1560616167471.jpg (580x338, 26K)

Yawn.

Attached: 1554332388075.jpg (978x1536, 216K)

>Nariyuki and the others
This means Rizu won’t get Nariyuki to herself for a chapter. Fumino will be there as well and she will be put in an even better light when she helps with Rizu.
Since Rizu is jealous of her, Fumino will have to be involved unless Nariyuki stops being dense which is unlikely at this stage.

Attached: 1551917058761.png (1614x1919, 2.6M)

>人気投票結果出た
>過去に信頼できる情報源だったけどそれは偽物かもしれません
>先生12786
>文乃7876
>理珠4378
>うるか4257
>あすみ4223

Plausible results

Attached: Rizu24.png (130x268, 45K)

>Asumi just barely behind Uruka
>Uruka behind Rizu
Strange, I kinda thought Rizu was the most unpopular among the three lead girls.

Thye may be fake, but the gap between first and second just keeps getting larger. That said
>Rizu/Uruka/Asumi almost tie
That's sad.

>You'll never be a side character more popular than the two main heroines
>put together

Bokuben doesn't have anything to rely on beyond meta narratives to justify one heroine winning over the others so far.

that's bullshit, but I believe it

Urukafags on suicide watch.

>Rizu more popular than Uruka
That would actually be surprising. I kinda doubt it.
The gap between Sensei and Fumino yet alone the others is also bigger than expected. It's not implausible though.

You failed me, Mizuki.

Attached: conflict.jpg (1000x1229, 1.1M)

Uhhhh
What happened to our anime boost fuminobros?

Imagine not liking Uruka

The anime boost is working wonders (for sensei).

This is fucking bullshit. Asumi got her arc and even the 2ch threads showed that they eagerly awaited her appearance in the anime and even like her after her episodes. Hell, even both reddit and 2ch like her to an extent. I can accept being lower than sensei and fumino for sure but how can she STILL be below the boring plain characterless shortstack and the useless retarded nigger footshooter?

>40% boost
It's already working.

I physically can't.

Attached: 20190617_105243.png (203x297, 78K)

Are we getting the actual results this week then? Hope it’s true because Uruka was a mistake. She belongs in the same region as Rizu and Asumi.

Rizu beat Uruka? Good.

Mafuyu and Fumino's placement stayed the same as expected.

What the fuck is this, I thought her hair was white?

Are you high?

Attached: 01 (1).jpg (901x1300, 1.83M)

Fumino > Asumi > Rizu > Mafuyu > Uruka

Forgot my pic.

Attached: 1554581812497.jpg (1694x1826, 961K)

I'm okay with this.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.07_[2019.06.18_03.42.31]. (1280x720, 381K)

So haven't read since chapter 95 what have I missed? What this about a suicide arc or what happened to ogata to make the implication possible?

how can one have such shit taste?

Attached: 178945198415981.jpg (661x661, 84K)

Literally reverse ranking

Attached: 1538042539356.png (430x310, 70K)

She got jealous, declared that she hated herself then stopped showing up for study sessions.

Rizu > Sensei > Uruka > Fumino > Senpai

>In a way I think the laptop arc was a goodbye to Fumino's status as main girl
>In a way

She's been relegated to uruka 2.0 status and getting kareego rehash for narrative.

Respectable taste

Sensei > Risu/Senpai > Miharu > Fumino > Uruka

We're done, official ranking has been posted.

Attached: aXYmb9g_460s.jpg (460x371, 49K)

Yeah, that's why so far she is important in Rizu arc.

>Meta is the only thing that matters

In most romcoms, meta is just a support to a clear main narrative. Bokuben lacks a main narrative as far as the girls are concerned, which is the very reason people have to fall back to meta to justify anything.

Because Nariyuki doesn't love anyone, at least not now.

It's here. It's just that the others went there as well.

Are you drunk?

>Because you have never done that before
Literally admits to shitting up a thread
>b-but you do it to
Underagefags out

Miharu chapter when? I want more of this dumb girl doing dumb things.

Even though nobody said she was going to win? Stop projecting your insecurities on here user.

I love you, I love Rizu-kun!

Nisekoi had a one-shot where Chitoge one, the answer was obvious even before it started

>That is a fact.
Where is that stated?

>the only one with in-story justification is Mafuyu going into exams.
The funny thing is, that a Mafuyu end would indeed have justification because of the "after graduation" line being brought up multpile times since that's after the exams.

>Nariyuki's statement to Mafuyu is incredibly more vague, despite all the Mafuyu supporters clamoring for it to be pretty much a marriage proposal, but it could just be another misunderstanding that these romcom mangas are oh so good at, seeing how theres a large bevy of statements that it could possibly extend to. I want to make you happy with my progress, I want to make you happy with yourself, your choices, these possibilities and the openendedness of it is pretty much what sets these two moments apart.
And yet again, like was debunked in the previous thread where you posted this. The entire context surrounding Mafuyu's question and Nariyuki's answer don't support that at all. The romantic undertone is with Mafuyu user. Deal with it

During Asumi's arc, poll was already closed idiot

>Sensei more then doubled her votes
Kek

That's not because of the anime retard, the poll was closed soon after the anime started. And only mangafags can vote since you need to buy jump

Attached: Rizu_blush_2.jpg (340x405, 61K)

>sensei > (fumino+rizu)
>barely (rizu+uruka+asumi) > sensei
>144% growth

ASS

>falling for obvious bait
I'm ashamed for both of you.

Not real, numbers are way too big to be plausible. Nisekoi sold much better during the second poll and Onodera won with just over 5k votes.

Attached: 109_3.jpg (1787x1300, 2M)

This is obvious falseflagging but at least it's a funny one.

>samefags again

Did anybody see Rizumom in the latest chapter?

Attached: 20190618_144459.png (920x1300, 876K)

>Fumino
blue pilled based

i somehow love fumino even more now.

Uruka was a mistake

sauce up, nigga

A mistake to make so cute. It's too much.

Attached: 155453829962.png (706x589, 402K)

It's fake, I wrote it myself.

Of course it's fake, the numbers are way too high, especially when you put it next to the vastly more popular nisekoi

I would still believe it if she doubled her votes

Yes I read your post. No need to make it twice.

I'm still mad.

Poll is obviously fake but Sensei won first poll with over 5k votes. Bokuben's first poll had around 21,000 votes so 3,000 less than that poll.

Attached: poll.jpg (887x1300, 771K)

>Chitoge 3
>Wins
What a hack
Also
> Onodera 1
> lose
S-S-Sensei bros.....

I haven't been in these threads for a while but I thought that by the second popularity poll the nips would have wisened up and finally let best girl fumino win. Last time I checked was a few months after Fumino arc, around chapter 95? I was thinking that with her arc, coupled with cute chapters before would be enough to take down sensei. How the hell did sensei more than double her previous number of votes? Her chapters are trite and repetitive. I sincerely doubt anything could have changed over half a year since I was last here that could have done Sensei such a massive favor while leaving Fumino in the dust. Hell, her entire character archetype should be well-loved in Japan, aren't they quite fond of Yamato Nadeshiko types? Is the power of the useless moeblob "oh no help me nariyuki" sensei just that strong compared to the well received (when I was still in the threads) fumino arc and its ensuing development? Chapter 89 alone is one of the pinnacles of the series in terms of parallels and drama.

Y-san was the best thing that spawned from Nisekoi

Stop false flagging. It's fake. Save it for the real results.

>forgetting there was a literal one-shot with Chitoge winning
(You)

@189513317
(you)

> one shot
(you)

>Hell, her entire character archetype should be well-loved in Japan, aren't they quite fond of Yamato Nadeshiko types?
I know this is bait but apparently (real poll will still be the same) even Nips have the decency to look behind Fumino's archetype and see her for the literal joke of a character she is and appreciate the better character. Based Nips for once.

Chitoge "won" the final poll.

Her win was secured even before the series started

Oh good. There's still a chance for Japan to redeem themselves.

>Senseifags expecting Kirisumasu
>We get KuRIZUmasu w/ foomworks
Senseifags BTFO

>he thinks the real results won't be the same
So basically
>Mafuyu > the rest

Attached: 1551465387269.jpg (1535x2048, 505K)

Rizu's arc is happening before Christmas dumbfuck

>Fumiskipper unaware of Sensei arc
Sasuga

Foom

What an irresponsible mother
Come to think of it, only the moeboy and Uruka's mom are based here.

I think Rizumom is probably normal as well.

Haven't heard a peep from her.

Rizu is relatively well developed so we wouldn't need to hear from rizumom

She looks like a flattie though.

I can see Tsutsui doing that for joke purposes.

Fumino is a good friend.

Attached: 11.png (931x1300, 304K)

She's better as a support character than as heroine.

It's already christmas eve, give up

Based Ritzubro

>It's already christmas eve, give up
Give up? How so? Rizu's arc is still before Christmas, so what is there to give up about?

>sensei end

Reminder that Nariyuki has to spend christmas with senpai because they're "dating"

Attached: smug.png (110x110, 10K)

tsutsui constantly needs reminders to remember senpai even exists, i doubt it

They're going to be in for a nasty shock.

Why is that even still going on? Asumi’s dad has probably figured it out ages ago and is just playing along in the hope it becomes real. They should have already ended it.

Is this the first series (non-hentai/eroge) that actually has the teacher as a real contender in a non-fetish side character way? I feel like Tsutsui could really change the game if he is actually going for the sensei route. the meta has always been that the teacher can never win, but then again in those other series the teacher has always just been a side character that shows up only a few times with no growth.

Without it senpai has no reason to exist in the manga. Tsutsui figured it out at the last couple of chapters in her arc so he wasn't able to resolve it just yet

>I feel like Tsutsui
Stop right there. It's Jump, everything is in the hands of editors and upper management. The authors don't get to decide jack shit.
The sensei character is just there to get money out of hag fetishists.

Sensei is popular for many reasons.

>being this insecure
it's always the same faggot

>Stop right there. It's Jump, everything is in the hands of editors and upper management. The authors don't get to decide jack shit.
>The sensei character is just there to get money out of hag fetishists.
I'm sure you'd really like that to be true

The first obligation of editors and upper management is to make money. Mafuyu has been crushing popularity polls.

>The sensei character is just there to get money out of hag fetishists.
>the "sensei is just a fanservice character" user is back
Don't you ever get tired of blatantly denying canon content to suit a false narrative.

Now would Rizu react if she found out hundreds of anons were lusting after her body on a Mongolian image board

She would offer udon

>The authors don't get to decide jack shit

That's what ichirukists were saying all the time.

You know about that.

They also liked pointing at color pages and featuring. The next step is drawing red arrows on panels a-la-Ninofags.

user just stop. You're not getting anything from this. Nobody will think you have lost or won the argument. Just stop it.

Ichirukists did everything wrong. Even after it was over, they kept doing it all wrong. Then they obviously had to moved to other series to do it all wrong once again.

>fumidditor who skips/speedreads non-Fumino chapters
Everytime

Okay.

Nariyuki's graduation will be a wild ride

>reading Bleach
Just when I thought these threads couldn't get worse

I think most people in these threads are battle shonenshitters. Actually the majority of Yea Forums is.

should read something good like kareego instead

I don't think she'd able to comprehend it.

Bleach and Kubo are part of Yea Forums culture, he is even in the Christmas Carol

He's got a hell of a thing to ride though.

I love that Kareego became a recurring thing in BokuBen.

Attached: 1548325152855.jpg (1483x1483, 445K)

I know they're not comparable, but Bokuben can follow the steps of series like Konosuba and Akame Ga Kill where the "main" heroines never got romantic development and the author went all the way with a "secondary" heroine as the main love interest.
It seems to be the more plausible option at this point.

Like this

Attached: Rizu_gasp.png (178x288, 21K)

I knew Orihime would win in Bleach, and I know Fumino will win here.

>Killing myself huh...hmm...thinking...

Attached: 1555783468362.png (316x386, 117K)

As you say it really isn’t comparable because the main heroines are in love with the MC here. They are explicitly love interests.

dew it

This.
Both Fumino and Orihime are the same archetype anyway of course they will win.

Don't do it

Attached: Rizu15.png (116x106, 23K)

I've completely missed this secret Uruka from last chapter.

Attached: 20190618_181304.png (92x77, 7K)

worst girl archetype?

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Eh, Orihime was hot at least.

Orihime was best girl
Fumino a shit though

They're the same characters

>Fumino wouldn't be such a flatty if she ate more udon
>but she's so autistic about her weight she won't
>meanwhile Mafuyu and Uruka have proper hooters while still being athletes

Attached: D9BtWPeVAAIShcCorig.jpg (1000x1040, 94K)

>To die or not to die. So hard to chose...

Attached: 1555234792539.png (446x374, 117K)

you must die

It's the same shit with the exception of tit sizes.

DON'T

Attached: big_Rizu.jpg (4416x4416, 1.18M)

>mod came in with the deletion
based mods

It’s so fucking obvious to tell the winner in a WSJ series. Erina will win in Shokugeki as well.

That is a lot of deletions all of a sudden.

completely different cases and you know it
Bleach is a battle shonen where romance is just a subplot and only Orihime actually had romantic development with Ichigo, despite what IRs think Rukia always saw Ichigo as a friend and Ichigo treated Rukia the same way he treated his male friends, meanwhile he always treated Orihime in a much more kind way
in here romance is a major part of the series (ROMantic COMedy) in which all the heroines have had development with Yuiga

Except in Bokuben there is only one main heroine and that's Fumino. The rest are side characters.
Better prepare yourself mentally for when she wins so you won't get yourself an aneurysm.

>Except in Bokuben there is only one main heroine
Sensei was the first one on camera in the anime.

Rizu’s also a main heroine. Being less popular doesn’t mean she stops being one.

>anime
>being this delusional

>thinks Rizu with her bland ass design has any chance especially after the latest abysmal chapter
user pls

funny thing is, Fumino has less screen presence than some of those "side characters" while Orihime has the second most screen presence in Bleach, only Ichigo was featured more

>Rizu
>main heroine
Idiot

She downs more udon than Sawako
It just goes to the wrong places.

I'm more likely to fall asleep than having an aneurysm at that.

The only funny thing will be the absolute shitstorm in these threads after Fumino wins.

just remember there are literally chinks here using windows xp

I want thursday to come fast to see the poll results.

Attached: 20190618_141209.png (247x253, 65K)

>unironically comparing Shokugeki to Bokuben
(you)

no one will care if Fumino wins
also I like how you're so certain of Fumino winning when an open end is a very real possibility too

No such thing. People are already metabolizing it from now after seeing how this arc is developing and if that happens is going to become more and more obvious the closer we reach the finale.

>Except in Bokuben there is only one main heroine and that's Fumino. The rest are side characters.
>Better prepare yourself mentally for when she wins so you won't get yourself an aneurysm.
>this is unironically no bait, just a delusional foomfag
wew

>The only funny thing will be the absolute shitstorm in these threads after Fumino wins.
>shitstorm
No such thing, that's only when she loses, if she wins it's just sheer disappointment.

>No such thing. People are already metabolizing it from now after seeing how this arc is developing and if that happens is going to become more and more obvious the closer we reach the finale.
It's not even that the series itself is telling you that she's likely to win. Fumino has literally zero narrative in the actual series for such a thing. It's literally just a feeling

I can only see that happening if the other girls get rejected/give up in a way that makes their fans mad. Fumino herself winning is expected.

>literally nobody

>Fuminofags:
O MY END GAME

Eh, she has what Rizu has.

Yeah, literally nothing. It's just a feeling.

which post got deleted?

>I have decided...

Attached: 15578362584026.png (370x398, 147K)

Live, goddammit

Attached: Rizu45.jpg (193x191, 13K)

>I chose...

Attached: 20190618_190347.png (158x425, 62K)

>Fumi sees that mom is flat and contrasts that to Rizu.
>Concludes that Ogata udon is responsible for Rizu's rizu's.
And that's why we always see Fuum consuming twice as much udon as everyone else.

I feel immense feelings of attraction, among other similar positive feelings, to the teacher known as Kirisu Mafuyu

Attached: 1558209819411.jpg (963x2084, 750K)

DEATH

LIVE

Attached: Rizu40.jpg (411x377, 70K)

Live, goddamit.
Live!

We know, Nariyuki.

>...Life!

Attached: 20190618_190213.png (293x289, 113K)

LAAAAAMEEEE

>ruifag trying to figure out a manga

> spend time with 2 best girl
Im fine with that

We know, Tsutsui and Nariyuki.

Attached: Rizu9.jpg (642x1015, 115K)

>Except in Bokuben there is only one main heroine and that's Fumino
Could have fooled me.

Attached: fghfg.png (627x1550, 717K)

I am 7 anons. 3 are shitposters, 4 are wholesome.

Attached: 1531290369254.png (634x702, 477K)

worst ending

>She now understands enough human emotions to feel jealousy.

I don't know whether to pity her or feel bad.

Attached: image.jpg (574x580, 86K)

Shitposting, bias, and waifufagging aside, only these two have a real chance at winning. Who do you think will be the endgame girl?

Attached: 733009.jpg (1040x1040, 845K)

I get the feeling it's gonna be an open ending with no real winner.

Attached: 1560042629922.jpg (1763x1300, 1.75M)

Nobody, it'll continue until it's no longer popular and then WSJ will give it the axe and it'll end with a shitty inconclusive ending.

Better than boney ending

Ok, setting delusions aside now, who do you think will win? Because there definitely will be a winner.

Rizu because I want Rizu to win.

>Because there definitely will be a winner
What makes you say that?

seeThey have both zero narratives in the story to win, if I'd give my opinion I'd be filled with nothing but meta-thoughts.

>nariyuki denies/acts dense to every girl until they all give up.
>later in his life when he is alone will he realize he messed up
>but it is too late.
>he ends up being lonely for the rest of his life

>delusions
It's by far the most likely ending

>What makes you say that?
Has there ever been a romcom in WSJ that didn't have a clear winner? Sure things could change now, but I doubt it since this manga has been filled to the brim with cliche tropes.

>They have both zero narratives in the story to win
They're the main heroines, and are growing closer to our MC. That's quite literally all they need to pull a win.

He probably thinks so because of the jinx, even though I am highly convinced the fireworks girl is sensei.

>They're the main heroines, and are growing closer to our MC. That's quite literally all they need to pull a win.
see>They have both zero narratives in the story to win, if I'd give my opinion I'd be filled with nothing but meta-thoughts.
(you)

>They're the main heroines
They were. Whether they still are is open for debate.

>he's this afraid of a fumino end
It's just a manga. It's not that serious.

>Whether they still are is open for debate.
They're still the main heroines.

Attached: Dy7XsLXXcAE4C9D.jpg-large.jpg (959x1400, 521K)

Poster girl(s) != main heroine

He already did a small time skip after 106 and we’re only a few months until graduation. It’s not some super popular series like Nisekoi that would justify dragging it out.

user, the vast, vast majority of rom-coms have shitty inconclusive rushed endings. Stating that it's very likely to happen is just the truth, and the fact that you think the truth is an attack on your favourite girl says a lot about you.

Attached: senseichads vs fuminigger.jpg (1212x2048, 702K)

See

>main girls of their respective series holding the giant treat together
>fluff girls in the back
The denial is strong with you, isn't it?

>vast majority of rom-coms have shitty inconclusive rushed endings.
I'm talking solely WSJ. The only one I could think of is To Love Ru, but even that had winners since the MC only loved two girls in the end.

Whoa, shilling the most popular character? Color me surprised!

(You)

>I'm talking solely WSJ. The only one I could think of is To Love Ru, but even that had winners since the MC only loved two girls in the end.
Did you even read TLR? It had one of the most shitty inconclusive endings imaginable. Shit, it had one of the most shitty inconclusive endings imaginable MULTIPLE TIMES.

You should try reading the manga instead.

Attached: 14.png (1568x1145, 541K)

>Did you even read TLR? It had one of the most shitty inconclusive endings imaginable.
I was talking about Darkness, and while there wasn't an ending where the MC gets with someone, he still makes it clear that he loves only Haruna and Lala. Those are the only two heroines in his heart hence they won.

Ignore them. Some anons want the main heroine titles stripped from Fumino and/Rizu so bad.

>Whoa, shilling the most popular character? Color me surprised!
And the only one he's got a meta-shoujo-narrative for INSIDE the manga, and the only one who promised Nariyuki's little sister she'd marry him, and the only one who reacted seriously to him saying "I love you" in chapter 55, and the only one whose family is actively helping him aside from Asumi's gag arc...

Attached: kirisu threesome.jpg (440x568, 150K)

nah, there will be one, but it will be a cop-out ending with a time skip.

No resolution up to graduation, after graduation we'll get a confession or two then a time skip with Nariyuki married with one of the girls, maybe with a child and for some dumb reason the other girls are still somewhere around doing their stuff.
Absolutely no romantic buildup or resolution. It's just happened END.

You know, those people that don't read the manga and only show up at the end to ask who won.

Keep going. I'll make sure to post these when Sensei gets BTFO.

If you're willing to accept writing on the tier of TLR darkness - where the two main girls literally did not even appear for years at a time, and when they did only to make one-page jokes and vanish because the author hated them both - just so your favourite girl can 'win', you're an idiot.

I find it funny how you think I denied Fumino and or Rizu as main heroines, while I never did so. That says a lot about you a reader to fail and comprehend my post. More so when you have to use poster girls to distinguiss the main girl in a series.

Don't forget also the only one with a connection to his family

Uruka with the only box of chocolate saying "Love you"

Attached: 1529254516340.png (249x874, 322K)

whoa, calm down, sensei winning is still a remote possibility at best, as much as I would love it, but we still have to remember that, just let's not get ahead of ourselves yet

Right, the Yuiga-Kirisu family connection is the only one that gets elevated beyond the level of gag humor and predates the events of the manga. Mizuki and Miharu's characters seem to be written as mirror images of each other as well. I'd love to see them interacting in the manga.

Attached: mafuyu naked heart apron.jpg (825x1127, 126K)

I'll only believe a sensei end when I see it, but I don't think it's impossible.

Will Yotsuba and Rizu commit seppuku together?

up until now the manga did anything it could to present is as an actual possibility, which is more then it ever did for Asumi, but that still isn't saying much.

sensei winning is just as likely as nino winning

100% then?

>Delusional ninoshitter
Fuck off.

Jinx is weird. It does seem to imply some kind of romantic ending rather than an open ending but you're right that the jinx being Sensei makes sense. Can you be non romantically bound together? It seemed explicity about couples and Sensei end is unlikely.

Attached: jinx.png (891x1300, 333K)

I don't really care for who wins in 5toubun, but is there even any competition for Nino left?

>but is there even any competition for Nino left?
I think it's coming down to 45. 123 just don't have a chance to me.

Didn't Miharu show up after the festival and think that Nariyuki and Mafuyu seemed like a married couple? That sure seems like "bound together" to me.

Attached: 1560359235965.png (910x1300, 444K)

>first confession
>out of 5
I'd be surprised if Nino DID win, especially if we see more of the other 4.

> Ninoshitters in this thread
Its over, /trash/ when?

nothing will stop the train

Attached: illust_74047305_20190604_125249.jpg (658x1170, 227K)

>189506011
>this faggot actually spent half a hour typing a shitpost
Life has not meaning to you anymore, right? No (You), by the way. Keep seething, foomshitter.

1 seem to given up
3 never stood a chance (and thanks to the Kyoto arc and the revelation in the last chapter I can't even take her seriously)
4 seems to already given up and she looks like she can snap any minute now
It leaves 2 and 5

nino can still win the mikubowl.

why do so many people dislike the last chapter?

It's a bullshit SUICIDE IMPLICATIONS ARC LOL out of nowhere like some bullshit 2003 webcomic or fan fiction. Anyone old enough to remember the emo fad is thoroughly sick of these themes.

Miku will bake the cake, though. She even wants to go to cooking school to prepare for the occasion.

>4 seems to already given up
4 giving up for the sake of her sisters is just a winning flag though.

Based and redpilled

Miharu’s misunderstanding seems less and less of a misunderstanding each Sensei chapter. The narrative of the story could definitely point towards a Sensei end. It’s unlikely from a meta point of view though which is why Fuminofags will insist on that. I still don’t think it has a chance until it actually happens.

It's just a few fags thinking Rizu is going to cuck herself to push Fumino and Nariyuki together event though it's clear that by the end of this arc she'll get her confidence back and still go after him.

Some hate the drama, some hate the fumino shilling, some hate bokuben no matter what.

does she still have that stuffed animal?

yeah but it smells kind of funny now

probably, either her or Nariyuki, I still believe that plushie will be a plot point in the future

>why do so many people dislike the last chapter?
its just fumino ending shilling. we all know this arc is going to end with rizu realizing there's nothing wrong with her and probably declaring that she's going to try her hardest to win nariyuki. the last two standing will be the short stack and flatty.

>SUICIDE IMPLICATIONS
> Not showing to school means she killed herself.
I think it's you guys who have issues.

>its just fumino ending shilling.
as if she won't get BTFO before this arc ends

it's time

Attached: sawako power up.jpg (259x253, 36K)

Probably? We haven't seen her apartment since chapter 102 so we don't know for sure.

LEWD

>It’s unlikely from a meta point of view though which is why Fuminofags will insist on that.
If there's one thing I've learned in the past four years, it was that "she's going to win, it's inevitable" is a very unreliable statement.

Attached: mafuyu-sensei maga.png (800x500, 61K)

Maybe you'll keep waiting forever for that, just maybe

Attached: red and blue.jpg (1280x1440, 611K)

yea whatever. when all the others get btfo and we have flatty and glasses left standing, id love to see what you're going to say

Why doesn't she just fuck Rizu back to being happy?

She doesn't have a dick for PaiRizu.

>He doesn't know

It's Planting the seeds for the Fumino ending by having Rizu being the jealous aggressive type. Also she has the inferiority complex and drama while Fumino is about "oh my natural chemistry". Some people didn't like it.

I'd plant my seeds in sensei's ending if you know what I mean

I want Nariyuki to have a Marry Kirisumas!

Attached: sensei santa.png (505x1240, 540K)

It put Rizu in a bad light compared to Fumino.

Fumino is back to ruining the manga.

Uruka a shit

How much closer can a teach and student get without it being illegal

improving*

it's not illegal if you don't get caught

Attached: PTA.jpg (579x160, 20K)

nani

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.00_[2019.06.18_15.48.04]. (1280x720, 173K)

Fuck no

I wish that tweet was real.

A best, you brainlet.

Attached: 1536129227015.png (310x1145, 151K)

It became illegal around the Kareego chapter and was very suspect before that.

Her giving him unsupervised private lessons is questionable already.

How so? Rizu looked up to Fumino and wished she could become like her as a person. As a metaphor and not literally in every way, of course. Rizu simply had a lacking of interpersonal and social skills a normal person would have.

And then after 102/106 it became legal again on on the assumption they're getting hitched.

It's not illegal when they're husband and wife. They even picked a place together.

Friendly reminder Mods = Gods. THK BTFO for evading his ban.

Giving Uruka my energy for the poll

Attached: 1536221945034.png (500x360, 67K)

She got jealous of a conversation where Fumino was telling Nariyuki he needs to pay more attention to Rizu. That was why her reaction was breaking down she became jealous at someone that was trying to help her.

It's over. Finished. Uruka likely will remain at 4th place.

But she was 3rd last time, she can't remain at 4th.

There's no ill-will and spite here, user. Rizu broke down in the last page because she was ashamed of being jealous, that's all.

Attached: 15.png (929x1300, 335K)

I love that at peace rizu face

The most likely candidate for the jinx is Sensei.

>muh paneling law

Her body moved on its own to interrupt the conversation. She likely feels some ill will because that’s what jealousy is.