My hero academia

Dumbest anime/ manga mc ever.

>oh one million percent
>oh I have legs
>oh my 7 quirks

Attached: 968334A1-C650-4E24-9B96-99406F511099.jpg (720x405, 43K)

Mob > deku

Attached: 6E434582-D9FE-41D3-989A-2E0AABC7B7C2.png (1334x750, 1.38M)

What a smarty pants

>Just an overdramatic battle cry
>Not really an asspull, and people in-universe actually pointed out that Deku was retarded for not thinking of that himself
>Now this shit was and is objectively inexcusable

Ippo recently discovered that he has 2 arms so there might be an extremely deep connection here.

Both Ippo and Deku are retards

In unrelated news, a young hero in training, once thought to be quirkless, has broken both of his legs after defeating a villain. U.A. has declined to reveal his identity.

He's supposed to be a genius, takes notes about heroes pubic hairs, powers and tactics since forever but he so happens to forget he has legs. You can't talk your way out of this retardation

That was never his shit
You just assumed it was

Horikoshi wrote himself in a corner hoping you would get distracted by Hatsune Mei’s tits

>>oh one million percent

I really don't get why people are so assblasted by this. Does anyone ever complain about Goku using Kaioken x4 against Vegeta? Because it's practically the same scenario.

> OH MY 7 QUIRKS
Now this I dont really have a problem. It's an asspull, but for the sake of mixing it up. It was poorly executed though.
>OH MY WISHING ENERGY
Now this is just unforgivable.

Really wanted to like MHA but Deku is so fucking annoying and worthless I have no idea why this series took so much inspiration from American comics if it won't even have an MC like them.

OH MY WISHING ENERGY
OH MY SEVEN QUIRKS
OH MY QUIRK EVOLUTION

The villains are unironically more interesting

yeah a lot of people actually criticize that bullshit

>born quirkless
>idolizes All Might and wants to be a pro hero
>doesn't bother working out or learning a useful skill
>just keeps autistic hero notebook
Wow

Attached: deku.png (640x360, 236K)

he does work out though, nonetheless still shit

He only started when All Might told him to and was going to him his power.

before the quirk he didn't do anything but study heroes.

he was so focused on wanting to be like All Might that he didn't realize that All Might is a fucking idiot who has a shitty fighting style that depends on having the strength and speed of 8 men to work until copying said shitty fighting style almost got him killed twice

I really wish he remained quirkless.

>unconfident kid who is told by everyone, including his own mother, that he's shit feels hesitant to try

No kidding?

I don't even like Midoriya as a protagonist, but I love how him getting fit, actually going above and beyond on the training regimen to the point of nearly injuring himself, and learning how to use OfA with no help from All Might don't count because he didn't just immediately become Batman right out of fucking middle school.