Mob Psycho 100

Honestly, was it even good?

Attached: 100% pissed off Mob.jpg (1365x768, 138K)

Sure. One of the best anime this entire decade.

No

The only good thing about mob is the god-tier animation. Story, setting and writing is shounenshit garbage tier.

After watching the entirety of Mob Psycho 100 Season 2, I think I can honestly say that this is the closest an anime can get to a completely unironical, fully deserved 10 out of 10 rating in this modern day and age.

>Well written, intriguing and emotional story that has equal amounts of comedy, drama, sol, etc. somehow mixed together perfectly
>Superb cast of main characters, side characters and villains, each of them with actual meaningful character progression arcs of their own
>Animation quality so mindblowingly amazing that it has already set a new industry standard for seasonal TV anime for years
>Spectacular pacing for every single episode
>Perfect VAs
>Absolutely killer OP, ED and overall soundtrack
>Every single thing about the Body Improvement Club

/thread

Was it REALLY good Niger?
"Irish people deserve reparations to sell the notion to the public."

Attached: 1560781148084.jpg (640x480, 36K)

We're gonna get season 3, r-right bros?

I enjoyed it.

Dude, ifeveryonespecialthenmaybeyoucanbewhatyouwanttobe.

More than good. It was great.

I hope the alien arc and the confession arc will get animated, too. Mob deserves it.

idk but I sure do wanna dick reigen down

It's up there with Berserk and HxH as one of the greatest shows ever so yea.

it was pretty

literally how, the source material is finished and didn't the anime cover all of it it

no, it only had good animation

>YO I'M GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU WITH MY HAX POWERS THAT I GOT FOR FREE AND THEN LECTURE YOU ON HOW YOU SHOULDN'T USE YOUR POWERS TO BE SUPERIOR
What a load of shit

Attached: 1555671051625.jpg (600x1241, 44K)

>god-tier animation
It wasn't. It was shit. Even OPM season 2 looks better

Yes.

Lamest bait I've ever seen.

It was well animated and it felt the characters actually had progression. Yeah it was pretty good

>u r just baiting
Just because something is over animated, it doesn't mean it's good.

>Frogposter hates Mob
yappari

So will they finish the story with a 3rd season?

It's shit.

Unironically this but ironically

Better than OPM.

Story was above average. Animation and direction was fantastic. Voice acting was above average.

It's good overall and there's not much to complain about. I'll watch the third season 100% if it ever comes out.

For me it was until Reigen episode in season 2. The final arc was fucking garbage tho, ruined the series.

It wasnt bad it was just good not legendary better then most shit nowa days

Objectively bad opinion.

>the source material is finished
that is true
>didn't the anime cover all of it it
there are still loose ends

Attached: finale.jpg (640x902, 199K)

>s1
soul
>s2
>soulless

Doesn't even make sense. It's the exact same staff

Animation style: 10/10
Plot and characters: 6,5/10

Characters carried the show

Plot was fucking trash

Because it's a character-centric show. The plot is extremely simple.

>didn't the anime cover all of it it
Nope

Attached: 1549341768150.png (451x165, 32K)

i should probably not be as triggered by how much of a retard you are for making this post, but holy shit you are

OP is generally on the right track.

Mob100 was once one of my favorite anime,
but after rewatching i must admit the series has basically 0 rewatch value.

Also in the second season everyone goes over top with ONEs stupid preachy morality which makes every confrontation obnoxious.

The action scenes can be summarised with CUBES.

The OST has also no standalone songs so theres that.

The Openings are still goat tho.

Really? I find most of them so meh. For me what carried the show was the directing style.

Mob and Reigen were great

>Animation style: 10/10
>Plot and characters: 100/10

yes now fuck off bnha poster

Attached: 1560556597559.jpg (720x720, 69K)

it was good, final arc , except for musashi's possession, was utter garbage tho

S1 was pretty good.
S2 was pretty shit.
Anyone who thinks otherwise is a shotacon retard.

What is left there to cover in a possible season 3? Did anything happen after the S2 ending that was noteworthy?

An arc about Dimple, an arc about Tome, an arc about Mob confessing to Tsubomi, and an epilogue. The Dimple and confession arcs are the best arcs after the Reigen arc.

it's overrated as fuck on Yea Forums. It was alright, nothing special.

hehe broggli so random

AOTY

No, writing is shit and animation was overrated.

OPM is better.

>No, writing is amazing and animation was amazing
>OPM is shit

No

Could someone please tell me what makes the characters so great, but in a practical and tangible way and not just theoretical?

I'm tired that whenever the fans try to defend it, they use arguments like "X character is great because he represents X". For example, Mob is often praised for subverting the standard shonen MC and desire a normal life instead of titles and crowns, but in the storytelling, most of the time, he's just there, with that emotionless face, muttering a word or two with that emotionless voice. So, despite being boring to watch, should I put him above the Gokus and Narutos just because he is conceptually unique?

This

Mob's a good protagonist because he starts out as an easily forgotten background character with little confidence and Reigan tells him "hey, you're the protagonist of your own life" and by the end of S2 he's learned to believe it and has become self-actualized and people notice him and look up to him.

based

fpbp

I dont know but Reigen is a god tier character.

Might be my #1 after season 2.

Started catching up. Just watched Ep.5(where he's trapped inside the evil spirit alt. reality).

Animation's great, some of the best in recent times with blending all the CG.

Crazy how well they kept up the quality for S2 yet laughable how OPM S2 got dumped for boooogie.

Attached: smug.jpg (1585x1080, 138K)

>less passive
Much so. He straight up hits 100% ecstasy fighting the final boss in season 2

Attached: 100% Ecstasy.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

what does he mean by this?

Everyone who is a fan of this show is likely under 18, sucked balls except the arc where Reigen is exposed as a fraud

The best parts of OPM S2 are about as good as the worst parts of MP100

>overrated as fuck on Yea Forums
Complete reverse, it ranges from pretty good to excellent which means most faggots on Yea Forums wouldn't be caught dead having taste when they could be obligate contrarians. It's so good it requires making up retarded reasons to shit on it, like pretending to not understand the protagonist, or that the animation is bad, or eating up BNHfag's blatant false-flagging whenever he makes rounds.

Fuck off JC staff shill

Attached: 1558298119939.jpg (978x594, 122K)

If i didnt find it interesting in the first 2 episodes, should I still continue?