Fate

They added the guy who pierced the side of the Jesus to the fate Lore

Attached: 20190617_182748.jpg (540x938, 185K)

Very Minoan of them, it only makes sense to apply such tactics in the Dark Branch Famine Re*Multiverse!

Guess he’s not Grand Lancer then :3

More importantly they added this qtpie. What the franchise need is more qute little boys.

Attached: 1545039939619.jpg (1841x1600, 454K)

i dont care
can we get the one who look like actually go throught shit, know shit, instead of pretty boi crossdressing
i want some hardboiled guy

Attached: Douglas-MacArthur.jpg (375x450, 24K)

when's actual jesus and what's his class?

Jesus is the grial

Same class as Buddah from Fate Extra most likly.

Wait what? I thought the grail was just some super magical eldritch horror

When will they stop persecuting us, christbros?

Longinus is pretty famous. Some of the Brothers in my Catholic school portrayed him as a good guy cause he put an end to Jesus's suffering.

Some traditions have him as a bad guy. But I dunno I think ending someone's literal crucifixation is merciful.

Probably doesn't get as much brownie points as the guy who offered Jesus some vinegar on a sponge.

Who is he? Anyway not gonna pick it up again. Way too fucking late to add more shotas to the game for me to care.

>Probably doesn't get as much brownie points as the guy who offered Jesus some vinegar on a sponge.
Wait, do people consider that a good thing?

>guy who killed Jesus is a fedora tipper
Pottery.

More respect for fedora tippers.

Attached: Sakamoto_Ryoma_FGO_NP.png (1024x768, 277K)

lmao bruh you're on an anime board talking about fucking chinese cartoon.

Most likely the Little Prince.

Wait isn't it already confirmed that he is not the Little Prince in vol 1 ? From what i remember then he doesn't have any memory anymore, and he being afraid of snake is the only hint about his true identity so far.

Servant Robert Johnson when?

Well if Siegfried got a good enhancement by bathing in Fafnir blood, I guess doing the same in the fateverse with Jesus blood is likely to give you a good boost

It varies. Some say Jesus refused the vinegar/wine, some say he refused then drank it, blah blah blah.

Wouldn't his name be (St.) Longinus, then?

It's just an extremely dense cluster of mana

He is Indiana Jones

It's not for putting an end to Jesus's suffering that he's venerated. Tradition holds that he converted to Christianity sometime after piercing Jesus's side, and his lance is called the "Holy Lance" because of both his sainthood and the fact that it touched Jesus (the Lance of Longinus in Evangelion is a reference to this). Of course, Longinus is only named at the earliest in fourth-century texts, so the entire story may or may not be true.

Attached: 800px-0_Statue_de_Saint_Longin_par_Gian_Lorenzo_Bernini_-_Basilique_St-Pierre_-_Vatican.jpg (800x1218, 491K)

Said story also says that he was blind until Jesus's blood fell on his eyes and cured him, but I call shenanigans because if he was blind why would he be in charge of executing prisoners? Dude would probably end up stabbing his fellow soldiers.

>his lance is called the "Holy Lance" because of both his sainthood and the fact that it touched Jesus
And the fact that it got stuck on the Moon later