Boku No Hero Academia

BnHA season 4 airs on October 12th this year, here's the preview for the upcoming season if you haven't already seen it
>youtube.com/watch?v=sUoLeF6Re00

The giants scene was done by Yutaka Nakamura. Apparently he's going to have more of a presense this season
>twitter.com/ky_shinzanmono/status/1140221571954380800
Ken Arto did the cuts of Nighteye vs Deku in the PV
>twitter.com/KenArto/status/1140230604438433793

As it currently stands, it's shaping up to be a good season. Have heard unconfirmed statements that the first episode will air early

Post panels that you are most looking forward to seeing animated in the coming months, along with any ideas on how long you think each arc within the season will go for

Attached: Shigaraki.png (843x642, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hMoUkRh3ohM
youtu.be/nRuP4TNk01w
twitter.com/mhdart89/status/1140279852714606593
youtube.com/watch?v=xT66YPk0Q5w
youtube.com/watch?v=nlQU08V8xRs
youtube.com/watch?v=lMyCU2_a6ss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Suneater should be cool animated, and Rappas voice actor will be interessting.

ReDestro breaking shiggy's back like bane!
Spinner running away like a huge coward!
Dabi getting beaten to near death by geten!
Twice getting killed by skeptic!

>Somebody is actually proud of fucking up the kaiju scene
I swar to god I'm about to go McFucking nuclear if it's the same fucking retard who had Deku do the retarded breakdance in the middle of DvB 2

Attached: 1560688968896.png (1600x1968, 1.91M)

>Rappa's voice actor
I didn't even think that far ahead. I wonder who they'll pick for someone like him

Attached: BrutalSIZEMOG.png (823x677, 284K)

It's the guy who animated the final segment of Deku vs Shouto in the sports festival

>tfw it's Jotaro's VA

Attached: Doubly Happy.png (329x604, 210K)

Attached: 1560584739280.png (1211x6357, 432K)

Yes it's the same animator and he hasn't fucked up the scene since we haven't seen all of it yet.

>w-what do you mean by cute and funny?

Attached: 1560732631249.jpg (1024x816, 59K)

That just reminds me of people lying that Twice would be voiced by Takehito Koyasu
Rappa is gonna be a nobody and you know it.

Any of you thought about any good pet names from BNHA? I probably wouldn't actually name one after anyone but I've thought about a few like Kinoko & Aizawa that might be good for cats

I always imagined him as more excitable and higher pitched, more like Majima from Yakuza

Momo

Hey man, you do you

Spinner is the only option here

He's definitely more of an effects guy than a fighting scenes guy. It works for DvS since there really isn't any fight as much as it's one flashy effect sequence; but I'll be apprehensive to see what he's done.

The designs are fucked, which doesn't bode well from the getgo and which is all we have to go off as of yet. Who knows, they might have chosen to put the worst scene from the fight in the PV, but going off basic advertising logic it's usually the inverse. I want it to work, since it's a cool panel and basically blows anything I want from Nejire froms the same fight out of the water.

Señorita, my love is reserved to this gigantesco burrito alone!

Attached: cute and canon.jpg (365x483, 156K)

>He doesn't know any good pet names
AfO

Attached: the_true_villain.png (557x719, 144K)

>Mirio would eat Eri out like a burrito
Incredibly based

Cute and canon

Attached: 1560746507900.jpg (1068x1578, 426K)

The obvious one.

Attached: 1532812420676.jpg (1682x1480, 523K)

CHADrio Togata will destroy Eri's cunny

Attached: 1560532859186.jpg (1280x922, 138K)

Señor, por favor, she's but a child!

Attached: n.jpg (294x356, 23K)

I'd say he's a fantastic fight animator. The designs are justified in their simplicity due to fact it's a far away shot and the animation is very smooth. I'm sure we'll get more detailed shots of them when they're in mid and close shots.

Though you're right about it not usually being the case, I actually think they did choose an 'inbetween' scene for the fight
Obviously we aren't seeing them bust through the buildings, which is probably the coolest part, but if you look at the footage there's also that rubble(?) blocking the road. Probably indicates that the fight has just started, especially seeing as there's no destroyed buildings in the scene indicating that it comes before the panel you attached to your original picture

I don't like the change to the shark-guy's design

>youngest mom in the history of the world (five) was a spic
It just works.

is Nakamura the "dude cubes lmao" guy? His name seems familar but I can't think of why

Just like you

how did you know I'm a young loli mom?

They have confirmed that they'll be Season 4 footage at Hero Fes on July 7th, as well as premiering the first (maybe more) episodes at Anime Expo on July 6th

Yes that was him. Here's his work: youtu.be/hMoUkRh3ohM
youtu.be/nRuP4TNk01w

Cute and canon.

Attached: 1560621206688.png (568x648, 83K)

I couldn't get into his scenes in the manga, but animated it's gonna be badass

I think a lot of his work is a little too crazy for a low power level series like MHA, but it does look good and if he has a lot of work in this season, his fight scenes will look less jarring when they do show up. Hopefully he's responsible for Deku vs. Kaijuhaul and Deku vs. powered up Gentle

twitter.com/mhdart89/status/1140279852714606593
French animator Mehdi AOUICHAOUI has confirmed he's a key animator for a few episodes.
He's previously worked on DBS: Broly, Space Battleship Yamato and sakuga shots in MHA Season 3.

The guy is a legend for his fighting animations and yes he is the 'dude cubes' guy.
Some of his more famous works include

>Neon Genesis Evangelion
>Space Dandy
>Cowboy Bebop
>FMA
>Soul Eater
>OPM season 1, specifically the Boros fight
>Mob Psycho 100

This is another good example, one of his lesser known fights from Sword of the Stranger
youtube.com/watch?v=xT66YPk0Q5w

Mirio fight better be top sakuga

I think his hectic style will be perfect for Deku/Eri vs Kaiju Overhaul

>The giants scene was done by Yutaka Nakamura.
This explains why it looks like shit.
>Apparently he's going to have more of a presense this season
NO GOD FUCK NO FUCKING STOP THIS FAGGOT IS A BLIGHT ON THE ANIME
>Ken Arto
He looks like he can actually animate like a normal person.

>The guy who animated the Hagakure tit bounce
YYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

Attached: 1480898402927.jpg (552x437, 26K)

Nakamura would be perfect for animating Overhaul's quirk

Attached: 658dab0faa383b6d0ee46d06e703aae7.webm (854x480, 2.61M)

I've been giving it a long hard thunk, and going off of the general notion that the LoV might be fucked this arc; I wonder if we're going to see a power shift.
To start with; Toga, Dabi, Twice and to a lesser extent Shiggy aren't making it to the end of the day without serious medial attention - so if they're to survive it's either out of the mercy of Destro (probably not gonna happen) or if the heroes turn up and arrest the fucking lot of them

Which leaves Spinner, Compress, Giran and Giga as the 4 remaining players on the ground.
Giga isn't going fucking anywhere, if the 5-0 turn up he'll just burrow away like with Torino since he doesn't yet recognise Shiggy's authourity on par with keeping himself pure for the Lord.
Compress is mostly OK bar his messed up prosthetic so it's possible he could escape.
Giran will almost certainly get arrested, but I'd be surprised if they pin anything on him with the amount of dirt he has on everyone and will likely get out as soon as he goes in

Which oddly leaves Spinner as the final guy. Throughout all of his chapters he's been developed to get more mature and attentive as well as refining his I D E A L S into more than just 'do what my quirk is telling me to do'
If everyone else is jailed; we might have Spinner as the guy on the outside getting in. Moreso if Compress is the one responsible for his escape, since his quirk is perfectly suited to it for if the heroes get on the scene. Going off his track record, he hasn't really fucked up yet, as oppose to Shiggy whose attitude alone led to losing the USJ Nomu, getting Stain caught, having the Vanguard Squad without a commander, started a near full on gang war with the Yakuza (now with permanent implications if they want to do business again), started shit with the CRC for no reason and the culmination of which leading to this arc.

tl;dr we might see a Spinner leadership for a short while as he pulls favours and learn leadership as he sets up the prison break

Attached: shiggydiggy.png (500x375, 446K)

Cope more baiting faggot.

>Sword of the Stranger
Don't worry, I know that one. I'm not some kind of pleb

Attached: beardy_approval.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

What are you talking about, almost all of his stuff looks really good

>bait
Nakamura fucking ruined Bakugo's escape scene and that god awful insert scene in Deku vs Bakugo is his doing.

>so if they're to survive it's either out of the mercy of Destro (probably not gonna happen) or if the heroes turn up and arrest the fucking lot of them
did you forget about John-chan being able to teleport them all back once they're done with the SPLA?

Are you shitting me? Its all over the top garbage.

Holy hyperbole Batman

It's not though, he just gets brought in on a lot of the 'big final battle' scenes. He's completely capable of animating more down-to-earth scenes, I suggest you go check out some of his lesser known stuff

he's kind of right. Ironically, one of the biggest problems with Bones adaptation of MHA is that there's TOO much sakuga and it ends up making characters look way stronger than they actually are in canon. Nakamura is responsible for most of that, specifically the Bakugo escape and the end of Deku vs. Todoroki

Exactly, the stuff he does are so overdone they look fucking ridiculous.

made this

Attached: BNHA.png (1440x2560, 3.46M)

And why should I care what he is capable of if all he does is shit up the anime?

Ujiko doesn't care. He gave them some pocket change and told them to fuck off out of his nomu factory. He only said he'd lend his help if they won over Giga; and is only assisting them winning over Giga.
Otherwise I'd imagine he'd be the same as AfO and let him learn from his mistakes and let him rot in a cell for a while. He expressly doesn't care until somebody earns Giga's trust. Interestingly, he never specifies Shiggy.

I'm unsure if the doc would be willing to pull that
After all prison builds character, it would be a good learning exercise for shiggy

I don't get it. What's the message.

Attached: what_purpose.jpg (525x597, 56K)

I think it's a compilation of scenes he wants to see in season 4

>Complaining that an anime has too much animation
Nigga what

This, his style would work great with Overhaul's quirk AND Mimic's quirk

This much talent in an otherwise mediocre anime. I'll say this again and again, but this franchise was so hard carried by Bones. Imagine the pain if by chance J.C. or Pierrot were chosen by WSJ instead, it will be fucking QUALITYFEST. Thank you lesbo producer for choosing the right studio.

I respectfully disagree

Notice how this arc is focusing on spinner, SPECIFICALLY spinners realtionship with shiggy and his loyalty to the LoV
Spinner will be shiggy's giga, his most tusted man

Stick to slideshow animation then. Apparently you're mind is too weak to process that much data.

Not him, but let's take a look at the Bakugo escape. Yes it looked amazing, but the problem with the way it was animated was that it showed Bakugo actually didn't need any assistance as he could have easily made it to safety on his own. In the manga, the distance he covered is much shorter and therefor he absolutely needed the help of his peers to get out of there
I don't really have a problem with this, but I can see why others could

I don't think he changed anything in the Deku vs Todoroki scene though, just made it better. He was also responsible for that scene where Todoroki froze the massive robots in the obstacle race

having animation that overblows how strong the characters actually are for the sake of looking cool isn't a good thing. Nakamura's style works on stuff like OPM and Mob Psycho because those series have super high power levels, but he ends up making more grounded series look completely ridiculous

>The giants scene was done by Yutaka Nakamura. Apparently he's going to have more of a presense this season

To be honest, I'd rather pick Yoshimichi Kameda or Yuki Hayashi over Nakamura.

yeah its just some of my favorite moments/panels. i made it for my phone

good taste user

>Plottwist.
>Ujiko wants Dabi to get Gigas trust.
>The bromance goes deep.

If he works on the Overhaul fight, Mimic fight and Kaiju fight I'd be happy. That way he sticks to all the 'high power level' fights. His style meshes really well with Mimic and Overhaul, and that way he wont artificially inflate the power-levels of certain characters

They'll probably do a couple of cuts as well.

Someone that was involved with FMA handling Overhaul? Perfect fit, yeah.

I agree, those fights plus Gentle after his powerup would be ideal, hopefully the rest of the fights either get given to someone else or he restrains himself

>Rappa fight is given to him.
>He goes crazy and Fatgum/Kirishima get 7 page Muda´d.

I would be fine with this.

>Tfw he's solely responsible for animating Nejire, Camie and Ryuku

Attached: 1557182004430.jpg (672x434, 23K)

Another fight Id give Nakamura is Ryuku, Nejire and the girls vs Triggered Rikiya. If they expand on that fight he could do some really crazy action with dragon/spiral/giant combat.

>Spinner will be shiggy's giga, his most trusted man
Nah, I think otherwise. I think Spinner might usurp Shiggy while the Shigster's in the pound.
He's got a stonger belief (society has issues that need to be rectified as oppose to destroy everything except for my allies because I like them), a more justified motive for change (lived thoguh societal oppression and was inspired by a guy who said fuck it all as oppose to groomed by an ultravillain), is more effective at his work (clean record as oppose to constant fuckups), has a more workable personality (humble, assertive, serious, principled, realistic etc as oppose to arrogant, blase, rekless, rude, unrealistic). Hes got I D E A L S which are the cornerstone of this entire narrative.
We haven't seen his quirk though, so no comment yet.

I just find it odd that everything this arc has been ambiguous. Ujiko asks for somebody to beat Giga (and has been hinting at liking Dabi much more than Shiggy). Giga describes what he wants from a King, not what he wants from Shiggy. At the end of the day, AfO doesn't really care who runs the League, he just wants to rule in the shadows with the 'leader' as a proxy. Shiggy was only supposed to be for dunking on All Might, who is now safely out of the picture - so Shiggys 'use' is almost nothing. If Spinner makes a better leader, then why would AfO cling to Shiggy outside of time investment?

And from a contextual PoV; Hori likes his animal people. And Spinner has been getting near contant centre-of-the-group shots and focus. I dunno . Could just be me rambling. Though I do now realise I have an alarming lack of Stain and Spinner ememes

Attached: stain.gif (300x222, 619K)

Triggered Rikiya is honestly terrifying. The ability to drain everyone around you of their life force just by breathing all whilst growing bigger and stronger is crazy good.
Especially when you consider his quirk beforehand was exceedingly 'meh'. Makes you wonder just how fucking mental some quirks would get when triggered

Who would you want to see Triggered?

He also did this shot

Attached: tumblr_pkhy309r2E1scn3mo (1).webm (640x360, 2.88M)

Triggered Giga.

Attached: 1555691949165.png (1200x1314, 1.14M)

I remember people thinking that Toga would gain the ability to use her copied appearence's quirks if she used trigger. Now that we know she can do that naturally I wonder what trigger would do to her

Maybe mix-and-match her disguises, essentially allowing for use of multiple quirks

You faggots clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Nakamura isn't just a one trick pony, Cowboy bebop, Space Dandy, Towa no Quon,Eureka Seven, Darker than Black and Star Driver -he did cuts their that include hand to hand combats that doesn't look "over the top" but still well-animated. Bunch of underage summer posters that didn't do enough research and act all-knowing, the absolute state of these threads.

what he CAN do doesn't really matter when we've already seen what he DOES do. My criticism of the work he's already done for MHA is completely accurate and there's no reason to think he'll change

That's your fault for thinking people on Yea Forums actually have any knowledge about media production. I doubt half the people on here can discern the difference between art and animation.

First guy you responded to, I was just explaining why some people would take issue with his existing animation for the Bakugo scene. I know who he is and what he's done, and I'm glad for his involvement

The only egregious example of his is the Bakugo escape scene, and even then it wasn't that bad. All his other shots worked fine. Todoroki vs robots, Deku/Todoroki final clash, Deku/Bakugo clash were all great and weren't power level breaking.

I like yutapon but I feel like he gets away with off model characters too much

This guy. His design is the exact same, but his mad timbs go from red to gold

Attached: shadow.png (874x323, 278K)

How about this.

Attached: Made in Nomu.jpg (988x818, 238K)

I dislike this post but I'd pay to watch that fedora tipping emo aerosol can with a lighter taped to it get his shit kicked in any day of the week

Attached: 1556002642781.png (499x374, 44K)

It's still going to take 4 fucking months.
You guys are overhyping the shit out of this.

Could john-chan spew up a whole bunch of his teleporting liquid and essentially ZA HANDO anyone in front of him?

Most of his MHA shots felt reasonably on-model. He'll tend to go for more simplistic versions of the models for wide shots where he prioritises the quality of the animation over the artwork.

reminder this arc ends this week

Maybe I am misremembering but I think the bakugo escape was him and Bakugo looked really weird

It's Bones intention with this PV and the upcoming events to bring excitement. They're basically bragging about how big production wise this season will be due to the year of production they'll have by premiere

Just discussing animators and their works on and off the series user, no need to get worked up

>Series so bad there is a character that facepalms 24/7

10 bucks says you're wrong

It was less the model and more the poses he had. I remember the Bakugo standing while flying pose was memed a lot.

it's sad that all he can do now is flashy effects and slow mo punches/kicks.

Chitose you're dead, stop spreading fake news

Honestly now that I look at it it wasn't that bad.

Attached: 1536508434490.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Reminder that that 'spoiler' had no sauce, retard

You might want pic related when talking about the scene

Attached: greatest_act_of_brodom_in_recent_anime_history.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

I wouldn't mind seeing Spinner go vigilante if it means he gets some real action at this point. I seek to remember him having some doubts about the league after the Overhaul arc.

Attached: 1554249847981.png (216x516, 36K)

I'll send you my paypal on friday.

this is some shitty bait, my friend

Attached: 1557947204564.jpg (1196x1200, 293K)

Yeah as I said before the characters were on model it's just the perspective and poses used. The lurching Shigaraki shot is intentionally stylised to have that uneasy distorted perspective. The Bakugo standing pose hits that perfect middle ground of ridiculousness and coolness.

That 'lurching shiggy' shot is kino, now that I look at it

It's actually really hard to replicate a fishbowl-lense like perspective to 2D animation. Quite commendable.
>t. 2D animator

Did you speed read the opening chapter of this arc

Unironically as a fellow 2D autist; effects like fisheye and inverted effects are easy to do. Use glasses with the desired effect as you work and you'll accidentally draw it in that style as if you were working normally.
It's a stupidly simple albeit niche idea. I'm pretty sure Da Vinci was the first to popularise it.

Did you? The first chapter of the arc was an extended Detnerat commercial and a American Psycho serialisation.

Attached: 1560688968899.png (784x2540, 1.16M)

don't get my hopes up

You mean the chapters immediately following the CRC raid, correct?

Where would you find such specialized glasses?

Wow that's actually an awesome technique. Too bad the work and program I'm using won't allow me to achieve such a result. I get to lip sync for hours on end :))))

Remember when fujos were glad kirishima and bakugo made a cameo in a SJW cringy as fuck western comic? Good times.

>Ujiko doesn't care.
I think he does, to the extent he's not going to allow Shiggy to die. Shig is, after all, AfO's designated successor / stalking horse, not saving him will not make AfO happy. Which is why the doc woke up Giga early, so he could go charging after Shiggy while there was still time, and maybe save him. Ujiko saving the rest of the League is much more questionable; but if Shiggy wins, I imagine the doc will have John-chan step in and prevent any unnecessary last minute casualties.

Ujiko woke up Giga to save Dabi, not Shiggy. Shiggy was barely even in danger then

I can't shake this uneasy feeling I have about the doctor. The league at least have some twisted sense of morals, Ujiko just strikes me as being pure evil
Something about him just really rubs me the wrong way

Attached: doc.jpg (409x742, 93K)

Attached: Spear vs Shield.png (721x405, 339K)

He´s a man of science and evidently gladly turned his grandson into a Nomu, kept High End in a Kindergarten apparently, and chances are uses kids for his experiments. Let alone the chances that he´s involved with the Villain Factory in Vigilante which so far created Not!Nomu.

Attached: Docs Collective Consciousness.png (381x1299, 244K)

evil doctors always seem worse than other villains, because they represent a corruption of the basic trust in medicine that modern society requires people to have in order to function. It's the same reason why Cioccolatta in Jojo is so fucked up and gets BTFO so hard

Remember when they theorized that they're both timetravelers?

I'm so happy with his anime colour scheme

Attached: Tengai, Rappa and Mimic.jpg (179x198, 51K)

I'm not sure if there's anything 'official', but I'd just get a normal fisheye lens and use is like a monacle. Go a step further and attach it to something like a lamp stand so you don't even need to hold your head steady.

>lip sync
I feel thine pain user. I'm currently working on soemthin where I don't even get to draw my own frames. I've got to grab frames where they say something similar and use that as them talking

You've gotta be pretty fucked to turn your own grandson into a Nomu, then not even sound like you care when you report that he's dead and who killed him to your boss. Going off of other theories on top, the other Nomu could be kids too. Plausible at the very least.
Decades of chasing after hedgehogs does things to a man.

Attached: 1551434611791.png (1826x1300, 2.06M)

Remember when WE came up with that as a shitpost and they ran with it

Attached: 1557433529326.png (572x911, 315K)

Good points. I'd also add his complete and utter lack of any empathy. To him, human life is just a resource for progression of his goals, no matter the person.
I mean for God's sake, he has the top half of what I assume is a child dragging itself around his laboratory whilst he plays with it's brain

Attached: 1558733945283.jpg (770x1024, 207K)

Remember when one fujo argued Anri (the fujo who writes the novels) helped write the movie because she wrote a novel about it before the movie got released and she described Kirishima and Bakugo's hotel room having one bed, which was a mistake?

Ujiko spoke only of Shiggy, pointing out he was trying his best but that he was seriously sleep deprived. If he just wanted to save Dabi he could have John-chan pull him out anytime. I think we have to assume the doc doesn't want anybody to kill Shiggy unscheduled.

The doc clearly has no morals or social restraints beyond obedience to AfO. 'Evil' doesn't adequately describe him.

Plot twist: John-chan is actually an in-universe gondola that the doc got his hands on. It explains why John had a quirk that allowed him to be in any place at any time and vanish without a trace.

Attached: 1558341947242.png (2000x1500, 566K)

Similar thing with mine too user. We're using a Toon Boom like software where you have only 8 phonetic mouth shape assets for each character.

Pretty much, he´s the most irredeemable, uncaring villain we got shown so far when any other got atleast some redeemable qualities to them, meanwhile Ujiko cares foremost only about results and research.

That said, i do have a liking for the powerless, chubby guy with glasses that is overshadowed powerwise by everyone else on his side, but seems to pull all the strings like a marionette player. That category contains one of the finest villains.

Attached: The Major.jpg (1911x1210, 1.41M)

I also remember when the shitposting regarding it utterly escalated.

Attached: MEME MAGIC IS REAL.jpg (1505x3850, 1.34M)

>major
>powerless
He was a machine

This is so cringe, most likely put together by alf.

He was 100% human where it mattered. Ujiko right now feels like the Majors and the Doctors lovechild.

That screencrap predates that fujo setting foot here

I've got goodness knows how many clips to work with, and I'm getting making the rest. He's just not saying what I need him to fucking say in an appropriate scene.

Attached: (a3) slavsquat.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

>kirishima fucks bakugo so hard his anus turns into wormhole.

Attached: 1560682991655.png (500x375, 156K)

>cute loli
>extremely underage
>mother
>burrito

Yeah this is my fetish

Attached: 1451882173413.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

You're definitely right about him being irredeemable. He really is the Cioccolata of MHA

Also, could Eri undo the nomufication process? Could she save John-chan?

Believe it or not user...there was a time before all....this.
A time when serieswarfags generally referred to Black Clover and not HxH. A time when Jeremy was the dominant spammer. A time before fujos.
A time...of Wishing Energy

user…I’m gonna make ‘em give back our past…take back everything that we’ve lost...

Eri can rewind any living thing to a previous state, so sure.

Chances are if she could control it, possibly. The big question would be not physical changes though, but the fact if they mentally dont rewind aswell they would remember their time as Nomu, which is likely a mindbreak experience in itself.

Then it must happen. John must not suffer

K-KAMINARI.

Attached: 74202279_p2.jpg (1232x1000, 688K)

user, around that time HxH/Black Clover serieswarfags been already on a rampage, thats a constant for a much longer time already. Its just that before the Joint Training arcs proper start the shitposting was something else for a time due to Wishing Energy.

Attached: 1537660938869.png (3032x6832, 3.1M)

Well Anons, it appears that *they* have returned, or are returning, or are waking up. The forced topic shifting is palpable.
It's been a pleasure having some discussion. Until next time lads.

Attached: mechajohnprimus.png (3033x3617, 990K)

Bad ship.

Attached: 1560733274371.jpg (1867x2424, 3.45M)

>Actual comfy thread discussing animation and the doctor
It was fun. I'll leave with a question:
What combination of quirks are you looking forward to in the new High-Ends?

Attached: 1560621293492.png (300x338, 153K)

>The giants scene was done by Yutaka Nakamura. Apparently he's going to have more of a presense this season
Yea this is already kino. I am so fucking hyped bros.

Attached: Mha kino 50.jpg (432x709, 139K)

But is he suffering now? He's got such great shoes!

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear...

The female Nomu is built... odd. I don't know what to make of her. We'll have to see her in action to understand her quirks.

There is probably one that has an expansion on the shock absorption noumu from USJ where he can store up energy and shoot it back at it's own leisure.

Didnt the Hosu Black Nomu have something like that?

The strangest one was the one with multiple heads, in my opinion. I'm imagining it splitting into multiple hive-mind entities like Melzergard from OPM

That thread was intense

I hope eventually there's a nomu that doesn't rely purely on retard strength like USJ and High End did. It'd mark a real improvement in the nomufication process if he could build one creative enough to effectively use an emission power

If they are smart then what is the fucking point? Then just give quirks to a normal person and have them stand the process.

No I think that was just a regeneration noumu with tard strength. But it's been ages since i read the stain arc so i could be wrong.

nomus are still bound to follow Ujiko's orders, and I wouldn't be surprised if giving a normal person multiple quirks was the final goal

Then its not a noumu

>posts worse ship

Electrostim is the future, user.

Thats most likely the endgoal, but one important thing with the Nomu is that 1. Multiple quirks 2. Physical enhancements through bioengineering 3. Obedience.

And Hoodie even already displayed tactic by tearing his head off to avoid getting incinerated by the first Prominence Burn.

Attached: Im my own master now.png (860x564, 317K)

But that's a boring and predictable ship. Where's the excitement in that? At least Deku x Jirou can be endlessly expanded upon.

Attached: images (8).jpg (216x234, 12K)

Just checked, yeah, it was apparently the 4 Eyed one, not the Black one that had Absorb&Release.

How are they going to animate this? Or will it be censored?

Attached: 1560729164024.png (531x606, 270K)

Small tactics and improvements are fine. But at the point where a noumu is as intelligent as a normal person I would rather replace that noumu in the story with a normal person and a proper personality.

I want a expanded Version of Chainsaw-Chan, that thing had potential already and even happens to be the one Nomu with a unclear status post Kamino, it was held by Mt Lady before AFO busted the place, but not seen anymore since then, so there is a slight chance that Ujikos been working on him.

Attached: Tool_Arms.png (1000x562, 546K)

At that point the Nomu would be more of a term for Genetically improved humans, Hoodie displayed some crazed personality with the bit of intelligence he had, so its a given that further advanced Nomu would have personality as they are capable of thinking and acting on their own, but still programmed to follow a command.

If that's already been done then I expect there to be one who fires off laser like beams all over. There's bound to be a speed one too since Miruko has been Noumufied now.

Why are you spamming this garbage every single thread?

Attached: 1559875688481.png (645x877, 457K)

I already explained this in the previous thread. I'm just shitposting crackships for fun, so don't take it too seriously.

Attached: 1558739618315.jpg (1920x1080, 628K)

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

>so don't take it too seriously.
DoctorCoxstandinginagraveyard.jpg

Attached: 1555864549879.png (670x480, 363K)

Attached: 1560652279905.jpg (1552x2048, 734K)

He would be perfect for Endeavor vs. High End though. Large scale destruction, lots of fire, effects and big punches, it's a fight that begs to be exaggerated.

I just think it's cute and fun. I'm under no illusion it'll ever be canon.
I mean, what am I? Miriofag?

Attached: 1559201819207.png (371x990, 380K)

Will kendo hug her uncle when she hears about what happened in his city?

I sure hope so. T4 comforting her when?

it's gotta hurt even more after her onee-chan got sent to jail a few months ago

You're just as annoying.

Doctor shekelstein is just a goldmine of reaction pics

But the catharsis of Hori finally solidifying the ship after chapters of pussyfooting around is what makes it appealing. Crackships have no appeal beyond comedy if they're out of this world insane, which dekujirou really isn't.

Attached: 1554953051194.png (295x310, 88K)

you get catharsis from any of the ships you think Hori will do?

there are so many that i just cant pick one. but for sure this will be the best season yet

That's fair, if you guys think it's annoying I'll cut down on it.

but his name is all for bone

Attached: vladanddog.jpg (1080x1080, 76K)

Attached: boku no hero 79v2.png (1920x1740, 3.09M)

Attached: 1537250372431.png (944x3015, 1.18M)

Most of em, yeah.

I think its compensation for the lack of romance I experience in real life

Attached: 1557698091760.png (500x500, 132K)

ujiko and dabi bromance is my favourite thing about the new LoV

M I L K T R U K
I
L
K
T
R
U
K

Its like betting on the most likely horse and then being happy you won a dollar
Betting on a crackship is far more satisfying if you get it correct

If you just want to compensate for the lack of romance in your own life actually watch some romance manga. The romance in bnha is dogshit

he turned his own grandson into a noumu
of course he's evil

Attached: 1559095622064.jpg (2500x3618, 842K)

that glorious golden mane is no less than he deserves

Attached: 1558608885897.jpg (1200x900, 162K)

You’re officially on the same level as todomomofag except you admit you’re a shitposting fag.

based and electro stimpilled

Attached: D7AujEuUwAQQUfc.jpg (744x1024, 208K)

Spinner personality is unfit to lead a group of misfits.

it's definitely annoying

I honestly prefer the white bodysuit

How long untill her lust for /ss/ consumes her and she goes ape shit?

Attached: Midnight_manga_full.png (418x984, 103K)

>confident
>domineering
>passionate
All he needs is to be thrust into the position in a trial by fire

Attached: 11.png (910x1300, 364K)

>until
>implying it hasn't already happened
why do you think there's a little boy with a power suspiciously similar to hers who hates hero schools?

S O O N™

>rappa
>big sister
???

Attached: 9368ddf7715ae01dc3e514df9cde7e41.jpg (596x628, 50K)

Eri's cunny

I really do love this scene. something about how casual he flies, standing upright and soaring. this and the first smash are my favorite scenes from the anime, the million percent smash was meh in comparison

Its kinda ridiculous in the anime
He really didn't need saving.

Attached: 5oDVgQ5.png (302x201, 14K)

are normies gonna love this season as much as the previous ones or will it be worse? please be the latter

The scene just winds up looking incredibly silly.
Like everyone else and even you are saying, it looks like he could have effortlessly exploded himself out of the LoV's grasp whenever instead of needing to stage a rescue.

cute and cannon

Attached: 1560143243228.jpg (1862x2048, 471K)

Little bakugo and Todoroki
Probably the least liked

If anything they'll love it even more
It takes a lot to shock the masses out of sheepishly loving a show

>I'm imagining it splitting into multiple hive-mind entities like Melzergard from OPM
god I fucking wish
melzargard is my favourite OPM monster alongside ENW

Attached: that is good.png (1735x1953, 3.15M)

What will animeonlies think of mirio?

OH GOD OH FUCK!
SHE WANTS IT user!

Attached: Mina_Ashido_Character_Art_12_Smash_Tap.png (1080x1920, 1.78M)

Western ones will like him
Nips don't care
Then everyone will forget him

they'll probably be fairly lukewarm to him until this scene

Attached: 013 (1).jpg (861x1250, 263K)

not really, the scene before they explain it pretty well. all might is handicapped because he cant go full force with bakugo present, but at the same time all for one is handicapped by all might himself. deku breaks the stalemate by removing bakugo, which he can only do because all might is distracting all for one. that and the deku squad distracting the rest of the villans.

the anime did a better job than the manga imo in this scene,but that's just my opinion

Attached: the child support, midnight.jpg (1280x704, 37K)

How wet was Eri here?

No that just explains why the diversion is needed
The entire thing about holding hands and shit is completely unnecessary in the anime

she's an innocent young girl user. she might have felt a tingle, but mostly what she felt was her heart throbbing

Attached: age difference.jpg (736x487, 70K)

it's an anime, I would never be surprised there is some ridiculous hand holding friendship message bullshit. what was a happy surprise was deku managing to do anything without destroying himself in the process. it was getting silly about how often he gets close to killing himself before duex machina and senzu bean woman saved his childish butt.

Its not about the message
In the manga the plan of deku is nessecary to save Bakugo
Both the diversion AND the little transport they make for him
In the anime just the diversion seems like it was important

In fact given how far bakugo could fly it would've been smarter to fly into two different directions.

You misunderstand, my point is that the anime makes Bakugo look much stronger than he is, and that he could just have flown away at at any time because the scene is so exaggerated it looks like he can fly as high and fast as he wants to. It makes the rescue and being flung off a ramp with handholding look completely unnecessary.
It has nothing to do with All Might, AfO or the LoV.

as usual, bakuwank is the most retarded part of this series

Attached: truly a worthy rival.png (371x244, 66K)

Its not so much bakuwank as animators not being able to be "epic" without exaggarating the power level

> ReDestro breaking shiggy's back like bane!
Nah Twice he will keep Redestro busy and use sheer numbers to immobilize him. Then, Shiggy will jump on him and touch his nose, killing him for good.
>Spinner running away like a huge coward!
he could choose to evacuate the city with the survivors that are fleeing once Giga shows up. Or when the real heroes appear, if these do appear, effectively leaving the LoV for a few arcs.
> Dabi getting beaten to near death by geten!
Dabi will use an almost suicidal move that looks suspiciously similar to flash fire and fall to the ground. Compress will pick his battered body.
> Twice getting killed by skeptic!
Yeah, the second voice of Twice could also appear.

Child support.

how much rappa porn will we get?

Attached: 1541109013168.jpg (550x550, 101K)

To be fair, the manga makes it look more like a struggle. The anime just exaggerated a scene for dramatic effects and action, the Bakuwank got worse later.

Attached: 090.jpg (1067x1600, 431K)

>Dabi getting beaten to near death by geten!
geten is doing something to dabi that will bring him near to death but it's not beating

Attached: 1560581959883.jpg (600x960, 121K)

Did Hori even pass HS chemistry

Even if you did why would you ever apply that to fucking superheroes?

Where is the struggle
>blast off
>catches the hand

>Geten will never force you to impregnate her and create ultimate icyhot babies
Feels bad

I remember the manga sequence feeling a bit more rushed, I didnt enjoy it as much as the anime version. I still maintain bakugo couldn't escape without the ridiculous diversion and a place to fly to, but that is what I got from the scene. I dont mind bakugo continuing to be shown as ridiculously op, I would prefer he keeps pushing deku's shit in. if only to keep the pressure up on deku becoming better.

idk, I thought he was pretty well subdued with afo and warpgate guy watching him.

that's the point. In the manga Bakugo uses his quirk to jump ~15 feet vertically. In the anime he jumps like 50 feet vertically and then flies unassisted for a hundred feet. It's fucking retarded

Its completely inconsistent with bakugo's limits though
He should've won the obstacle race EASILY
Do you think he just got crazy stronger between then?
Fuck how was the forest camp ever a thread? He could've just flown to the base in a second without getting abducted?

analyze the situation and the expressions of the characters.

You literally just gave it you absolute retard.

because bakugo is a smug sonofabitch and that hubris gets him in over his head. even after he was captured he thought he could take on the rest of the lov. I think my personal issue is that when reading I thought bakugo would go saskue emo evil, it was such a pleasant surprise that under his insane aggression he still isnt tempted by power.

case in point I've been trying to watch hunter x hunter and it just isnt as enjoyable. mind you they just left the tower arena so maybe I'm judging too early.

They will make great parents.

Attached: 1560751346784.jpg (1000x750, 135K)

See you prove the point that it is bad animation
It doesn't convey the same message and you make up weird headcannons around it
Just say "I like it even though it makes no sense"
There is nothing wrong with liking it
The animation was great even though it was retarded.

So why haven't you made the switch yet?
>fun MC
>better girls
>arcs don't take 30 billion years to finish
>competent villains with longevity
>supporting cast aren't complete faggots
>actually has a future
Stop clinging to this sinking ship and come join the chads.

Attached: 1560136670906.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

>Look strained
>Blast off maybe 10 feet as opposed to a couple hundred
>Grab onto your friends hand with sweat and effort clearly written onto your face

The anime overdid it and made it look too easy. I don't even mind it that much because that's how it is, action scenes are exaggerated and sometimes it's overdone. I just prefer the manga version much more.

I usually dont look for anything to make sense except for the least tangible ways when watching anime, and you are correct I enjoyed the artwork and the flashy movement of the scene compared to the manga. I also liked the anime version of deku's first smash far beyond the manga version. is there another scene worth noting the distinction between the manga and anime I should revisit?

Are you animeonly?
If so I would be curious if you caught some of the implications at the end of season 3.

The anime often makes scenes flashier and expands on fights, most people agree it's a good thing and it works well in a medium with movement and action. You mentioned All Might vs USJ Nomu but things like Deku vs Todoroki is also much flashier.

>geten fucks dabi unconscious
>just before he blacks out he sees his cum dripping out of her and feels ice-cool lips kiss his forehead
>wakes up tied to a bed in LA HQ
>naked apron geten making breakfast for both of them
>she straddles his chest while feeding it to him
>the moment it's finished she gets back to work on eugenics
>the league comes to rescue dabi days or weeks later and he doesn't want to go back any more

Shoot yourself faggot.

Attached: you know what it is.jpg (314x329, 33K)

>Next panel is the rest of the League dragging Dabi out of there as he claws at the ground and trying to resist.

Attached: DXXx5NGVwAApGe0.png (1039x1176, 463K)

I actually wasnt a fan of am vs usj nomu, I thought the manga did that overall better. imo.
no I read the manga first, didnt even speed read. I think this is one case where the anime might be as good as the manga, because of those few scenes. I cant think of another anime that did that, maybe first season of opm in a few of the fights. i usually wait quite a bit and then catch up to the anime, I'm not even sure where they are right now. last bit I watched was deku vs bakugo, I think they direction they are going with deku's movement style is kinda fun. I'm hopeful the other quirks dont radically change him too much, my dream canon is deku finds himself in his style and only uses the ofa quirks as assets instead of taking over his fighting personality.

seething

Well I am not sure if the implications are as clear as the manga
Like in the manga it is very obvious already that Mirio was supposed to get One for All because as all might thinks about who he would inherit it to the panel is directly on him with All Might's thoughts
I don't think most animeonlies caught that
Same with that Nighteye is All Might's former sidekick

this is canon

Cute! I hope next arc is a training arc with Deku and All mIfhr going camping in the wilderness and fighting bears

Attached: happy fathers day.jpg (550x800, 109K)

But I like both

Attached: 1324079367008.png (185x188, 17K)

>It's supposed to be retarded!
Ok there buddy

i literally cant wait to see this scene and what kind of music theyll put over it
im hoping a heavy bass line something reminiscent of what youd hear from tool

How do you feel about the added scenes like Endeavor vs Noumus in the Stain arc? Or even the short stuff like the Sport Festival fights that got some scenes instead of being completely offscreened.

In general I think the anime has done a good job with the pacing and added scenes, rather than dragging things out it's felt like they've appropriately fleshed out scenes. I'm less fond of the entire filler episodes though.

yes
If you think non-retarded superheroes are possible it is actually you who is the tard.

>bring it here....your dark soul

>9 months later the league gets sent an envelope requesting child support

>fuck off Mustard, child support is for people who don't get arrested on their first mission

the probably the most cringe moment in the entire manga

>the probably the most
speak English Pablo

I'd say added fights as long as they are done well and dont prolong the story are good. I find endeavor interesting later on in the manga, so seeing a tiny bit more of him now is a plus. I'd agree about the anime, and at least the filler is only an episode long. I'm sorry but I still dont give a single fuck about the sugar guy and his baked goods, no amount of filler will help that.

at this point I think I'm waiting for the anime to do something wrong or out of touch, and my bet would be the gentle fight. someone will think the fight doesnt matter in the long run and will go really cheap on it. it feels like a make or break moment for me. Similar with the manga, I'm okay with infinite quirks for deku as a mirrior for afo, but I'd lose interest pretty fast if the 7 quirk stuff overrides the tactical and character progress deku has made.

HeroAca should have more cute wholesome teen romance in it. I don’t give a fuck about the LoV, I want the characters to grow and get closer to each other.

man I'm kinda mad about three of the most interesting LoV members got taken out there
muscular's power is badass as fuck, moonfish would have made this current arc... interesting, and mustard was cool too. certainly more interesting than fucking spinner

>Moonfish rampaging and skewering through Deika.
>Muscular probably bashing people wielding other people.
>Mustard meanwhile shoots up Deikas school.

Dear lord.

Isn't spinner the "endboss" for Iida though?
I feel like every league member is set up to fight oneof the kids.
Shiggy -> Deku
Dabi -> Todoroki
Toga -> Ochaco
Spinner -> Iida

Where they have a small connection beyond just villains and heroes.

She was used as a cumdumpster by the yakuza

>this pic
>convincing anybody with a sense of vision

To be fair having an MC that isn't as cucked as Deku is the nicest thing in that list.

Attached: shy.png (272x305, 189K)

Who will fight Bakugo?

So far nobody has made any connection like that YET
Personally I hope its twice.

Shigaraki is my mc

See? Deku is so cucked you have to pretend he isn't the MC.
It would be nice to have someone that isn't Deku

a yet to be introduced villain, possibly a female one.

the traitor

You're right, it could be turned around still but I don't see the author doing that.
Point being Deku growing into a dictator and the rest of the cast trying to stop him post timeskip

you also know that is not happening
Stop living in deluded land
we are stuck with Deku and he and the manga suck

that sounds good, who is the traitor?

Eri's voice does things to my nether regions you wouldn't imagine.

it's kaminari

I would, could and have imagined
because it does those things to mine as well

Attached: 1535725901435.jpg (719x895, 114K)

Based

Back off that loli is mine

are you a 6 foot ripped blonde chad?

Attached: 1536312469055.jpg (479x680, 111K)

I wish

someone post the kaminari traitor screencap

then she's not your loli

Attached: kaminari traitor.jpg (1104x6559, 2.55M)

you just wait

I'll buy that. I don't care how much just give her to me, yakuzas!

Attached: 5350e9323dab5cf78cfc8a1f52a4898a2ea6157c_hq.jpg (725x516, 88K)

What is Mirio's expression trying to convey?

17 years of holding back for "that" cute and funny.

i was in coma the past few weeks, what is this meme about kendou and destro?

ahem
FUCK the JT arc and FUCK shinsou

Attached: 1535136033045.png (1133x884, 266K)

I don't think there is a traitor, otherwise Redestro would know by now.

both have ginger hair and have body expansion quirks

Man imagine their first time

I have

Attached: 1537448790731.png (877x2216, 2.25M)

Giran could not know who the traitor is too

oh shit do we already have their color schemes? c-could you post them please?

How wholesome was it?

PLEASE JUAN SHE'S JUST A BURRITO

>inb4 redestro is the one who reveals the traitor

Based. Shinsou a shit.

Attached: 1531059425211.gif (480x270, 2.05M)

Attached: 1560171056101.png (394x318, 51K)

He got on the volume right away that has the introduction chapter.

Attached: 1556793393124.jpg (900x1200, 266K)

>fun MC
>better girls
>competent villains with longevity
>supporting cast aren't complete faggots
>actually has a future
Pic unrelated.

You do know Nakamura is Bones most prominent animator right? Hes been involved in everything by them.

Can you draw Mirio eating a burrito with eri's face poking out of it?

we only have redestro's because he was on the back of volume 23

Attached: 32842934.gif (540x304, 1.43M)

>bakugou last stand to gain time while other heroes save and evacuate Decuck broken ass.
>last explosion breaks time and space
>back u go happens
> without kacchan deku goes insane and brutaly pursue even the petties crimes

>Mirio will never make violent love to you
It hurts to live bros

Trips tell the truth. It hurts to live without Mirio

Attached: True.jpg (1280x1918, 347K)

Curious probably has killer queen colors

>"""thread personality""" memes
go the fuck back

Fucking this

Self inserting as Eri make things easier

Wait, can twice clones produce children?
Say twice makes a femal clone and makes a bunch of other clones to fuck the femal clone until she gets pregnant, would this result in a child? Would the resulting child have the durability of a normal clone or a human? If used correctly twice could create his own eternal eugenics program

Did Overhaul get something akin to that?

>shading on the face make it seem as if it's half and half hinting a darker undertone
Nice

Attached: 1549116579921.png (508x1920, 291K)

Overhaul was right away on the cover of Volume 14. I imagine Redestro not on 23 and just the League partially on the cover is due to wrapping up JT, while 14 pretty much was right away Yakuza Arc start.

Attached: Volume 14.jpg (333x499, 44K)

Gonna watch Attack on Titan now. How was it?

Twice can only copy humans, not change their gender. If you're into that sort of shit I'd recommend you haul your whale ass back to Tumblr.

Why does miriofag get so many orbiters? Anons either wanking or baiting him. Just don't reply for fuck's sake.

Why this nigga's eyes shaped like jelly beans?

Twice can make toga clones, meaning he can make female clones
Meaning the question posed earlier still stands
Can clones produce children

It's the artstyle mom, you wouldn't understand

Mom?

Today I shall remind him

Attached: 0c0.jpg (680x930, 192K)

Vlad's dog.

No he can't. Clones aren't durable enough to survive childbirth, let alone sex with Toga.

Childbirth is probably enough to break the clone, yeah...but whats with the child if it can get to that point?

Attached: 1543499464501.png (326x209, 64K)

Is child birth the same amount of physocal damage as breaking an arm?

Either it gets melted along with it's mother, or it comes out as some grotesque deformity because it's all still Twice's DNA. It's kind of like impregnating yourself. Actually isn't this how Nomu's are made?

i want to be part of deku's harem

Childbirth is much worse than breaking your arm. Imagine taking a baby sized shit. Your pelvis will crack in two.

for me, it's shigatoga

Attached: 1558061561557.png (800x600, 539K)

No, Nomu far as we´re aware are people that been kidnapped, multiple quirks forced on by AFO and experimented on by the Doc. The USJ one actually had a criminal file before Nomufication.

Is it all twices DNA though? They can all use their own quirks and shit

unlikely but still cute

It is. When they're damaged they all revert to the same goo.

I think he means if its some clone/Twice hybrid because real Twice fucked a Toga clone or something.

I-ikanaide...

Attached: 1560702862628.jpg (1080x599, 138K)

Attached: Untitled.png (235x281, 137K)

What the hell is that big grey lump on the road?

Kek. That's a good one.

Attached: 1523736596340.jpg (866x838, 140K)

>S4 looks based
>I'm hype as fuck
>madman kino soon

Attached: 53735692_2171030309645303_8797639815909157515_n.jpg (320x320, 24K)

>cover been so good
>plop a random as fuck (goofy looking at that) deku on it
Just why?

>wojak

Overhaul isn't important enough to get a cover by himself.

I read MHA a while back after S3 ended but completely lost interest during Deku vs Overhaul. Should I give it a try again? Because I'm failing to see where the appeal is. I'm not starting to stir up a war or something, I'm just asking what (besides the cute girls) makes reading MHA worth

>he will never fuck you
It hurts

Attached: 27a.jpg (564x432, 31K)

Who are the characters that got a cover just for themselves?
Deku
Bakugo
Shoto
All might
Mirio
?

Hey guys, I haven't visited this general since like, idk, February? March?
Anyway, what happened with the whole "Bakugo traveled to the past and gave Deku his quirk" or whatever the fuck?
Did that remain a theory or was it confirmed to be correct/wrong?

nobody believes you

Attached: 1c0debde3f7136262015d0788428a72a4bc710e54d285ac50a3c1a7259f95c65.jpg (442x416, 120K)

>ywn never spoon with deku
>ywn fall asleep in his arms

>herospic
>>>r/myheroacademia

Attached: 1550545909975.png (373x666, 227K)

Attached: this is you (2).jpg (225x225, 6K)

Whiter than you Achmed.

Me on the left, holding onto the man of my dreams

Is this miriofag?

Giganto

You wanna drink mina's pee too?
Whats the message

Let's take a macro view.

The clones are produced from some sort of energy goo, a lot like the slime Toga uses to make herself look like other people and wear their clothing. I wonder if their quirks have a common basis? Anyway, despite being shaped goo a clone appears to have normal biological processes and be indistinguishable from their original, except through taking enough damage that they fall apart. Given these facts, then yes, it would appear two fertile clones could have sex that resulted in a pregnancy. It is even possible the child could be carried to term and delivered, if it were done painlessly. The thing is, unless there's some sort of trickery like only actual nutrition and minerals being able to cross the placental barrier, the child would be shaped goo, too, and liable to disappear when the doctor slapped its bottom to make it cry, assuming they still do that there. All this would seem very unsatisfactory.

Yes. Yea Forums exposed his ass.

>Doctor slaps Toga Jrs bottom.
>Melts.
>Parents terrified.
>Doc looses his shit.
>Meanwhile Real Twice elsewhere just shrugs.
>Told them.

>g-guys we doxed miriofag XD

Attached: 1555473629987.jpg (271x251, 16K)

He looks more Arab than Hispanic

That explains a lot

>this arc
>these characters
>this manga in general

Attached: 1559245758794.gif (200x150, 3.47M)

>look mommy I'm being autistic about literally nothing

That's what Twice's clones wind up being. Literally nothing.

How astute of you to notice!

AAAAHHHHB GOD DAMMIT I WANT MINA TO TINKLE ON ME I WANT MINAS GOLDEN SHOWER ON MY FLOWER FUCKKKLKKK

youtube.com/watch?v=nlQU08V8xRs

This but with Twice

How do you make the most boring arc in the series watchable

between Geten and Redestro I think all the clones are dead by now. It's pretty obvious to tell the real Twice right now anyway, he's the only one with broken arms and no mask

Attached: 5984782+_9e197d7abe7d07771b9ab6ce5473e9ff.jpg (600x600, 48K)

who cares, JT will be season 5

This is miriofag

Attached: gettingaway.jpg (233x267, 15K)

He cant keep getting away with this

I'm thinking some uncontrollable evil remix
youtube.com/watch?v=lMyCU2_a6ss

Remember in Naruto where they introduced the Akatsuki in the 2nd half and they remained a recurring presence almost until the end of the story?

Remember how Orochimaru was the primary villain for a good portion of the run and then faded into obscurity once there was nothing left to do with him?

If only Kishimoto could transfer his skills to Hori

Attached: 1560799639751m.jpg (1024x576, 53K)

i love everyone in this thread!

Attached: 1554610229475.png (945x1336, 1.35M)

Pills
Now

Attached: 20190603_164750.png (571x380, 84K)

can you please stop posting HxH pictures while criticizing MHA for things that HxH is just as bad at

Remember when Hisoka was an intimidating villain and nigh unassailable barrier for Gon to overcome instead of some two-bit pedo?

I hope the part with all the kid's quirks is animated well. I want to see what a Queen Beam is.

Attached: chain chomps.jpg (897x1300, 329K)

I wonder if they're the same age as Eri

i already took my medicine today!

Attached: 1538843568113.png (1552x2020, 1.4M)

Those quirks would slap the majority of class A if those kids were highschool age

Wait, does that one shit just have Air Walk?

I'm pretty sure they're older, but I don't think it ever actually says

Yeah, it only says they're grade school children but they look about the same age judging by their height.

>implying he isn't both

but haven you taken your daily dog dick yet?

Dude, that was never a theory to begin with it.

leave me alone

get out of our threads, dogfucker

Attached: IMG.png (448x644, 328K)

Attached: Kenji_Tsuragamae_anime.png (239x586, 49K)

Today i´ll remind them.

Attached: How deep does the rabbit hole go.png (527x495, 112K)

If he didn't do both those things, though, he'd have nothing of value to say.

Not that he does anyway...

Yes it was? It was constantly brought up here.
How Bakugo traveled to the past and gave its quirk to AfO or something like that.

So, was that ever confirmed true or false in the end?
I'm curious, and most of the faggots in this thread seem to ignore me.

Lol I just realized one of the kids dresses like Jeanist.

I suffer from an invisibility fetish.

Attached: 72955221_p1.jpg (500x500, 80K)

>Yes it was?
It was shitposting. Nobody actually believed it. Like Parka being Natsuo or Parka being a hot busty ara ara lady

If you pump her full of semen does it actually show as a little white blob floating around?

I for one cannot wait to see more of chainchomp-kun

Attached: futureheroes.jpg (1280x1073, 575K)

no, we've seen her eating and the food isn't visible inside her

God future Kouta is cute

Logically, no. You don't see food floating around in her belly, after all. Anything enveloped by her invisible flesh should be rendered invisible as well. In other words you'd have to gape her to see that.

Attached: 60474365_p0.png (1200x1680, 1.36M)

Literally what's the difference?

Attached: same shit different generation.png (712x604, 218K)

Time travel theories pop up here, occasionally. Some people are obsessed with the idea and throw out endless speculation, often based on moon beams and fairy dust. There is, for instance, the idea that two members of the cast traveled back in time and became OfA users because of some slight similarities in the silhouettes of the OfA users we haven't seen, and them. Madness.

As to your question, we've seen no evidence of anything like that.

He takes after his dad, he is fucked

Attached: Kota's_parents.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

less fanservice

One sucks slightly less than the other. I'll let you figure out which is which.

>Not cannonball mouth kid

>dogfucker
I didn't start coming to these threads until I got into the manga last month
can i get a quick rundown

lurk more, it needs way too much context to explain

basically if you ever see the post "I love everyone in this thread" accompanied by an image of toga, then the poster is a blogposting schizo spammer called togafag who freaks if you call them a dogfucker

Bulbasaur kid could trash cannon mouth kid.

Its some stupid forced meme that Toga fucks dogs. Came about for no reason besides mindless shitposting.

people like to bully me by saying i do gross things with dogs when i don't
they're so mean, i wish they'd stop because i'd never do anything that they say i do

>choker
stop Eri isn't a slut

I think his dad is cute

You like tadpoles?

fuck that guy, chainchomp-kun is the coolest

it's to mirio's tastes, I guess
she'll have sucked his dick a few hundred times by that age, so a blackbelt in cocksucking isn't an impossible idea
even if it's just the one dick repeatedly

Attached: 1551281883167.jpg (770x1000, 170K)

How likely is for this to be an actual thing?

Not very likely, unless we're getting massive multi-year timeskips.

Izuku-san... Mirio-san went even crazier than usual this week... He doesn't let me even drink and eat! All he says is "I've something you can eat! My own special milk! Open up!! ;)"
Tell him that I'd like to eat something else for once!!

like 100%

:)

Attached: 3278462834.png (486x637, 360K)

Why is Tsuyu in this?

The accusation is made - mainly by people obsessed with the idea of Toga x Deku - that Toga regards Twice as nothing more than a pet dog she is kind to and hence there is no chance of romance between them. This led to comments about how girls sometimes fuck their dogs, which lead to hysteria, which lead to accusations made that the Toga poster here fucks HER dog, which lead to further hysteria.

Dog fucking, dead cats, constant talk of honeymoon dates: There is a great deal of mental illness here...

Oh well. Did anything still happen with the whole Deku inheriting 7 Quirks plotline anyway?
Was the identity of that one guy who looked similar to Bakugo ever revealed?

We haven't really been with Deku since

it's her daughter

Naw, it's Eddie Munster.

(I look at this picture and I keep being reminded of the delinquents in Killing Bites. Apparently Anteater survived. So did Moe, but after all, you'd have to nuke Moe to be sure of killing her. And she'd probably have the orgasm of all orgasms if you did.)

He looks pretty fucking badass.

Attached: superior quirks.jpg (547x366, 72K)

>Did anything still happen with the whole Deku inheriting 7 Quirks plotline anyway?
Deku has appeared in about 5 panels since that happened

Only Eri and Satsuki, since they're confirmed the same age. And even then it is unlikely.

If you suck too much dick, does it fall off?

Go to sleep, Mina
Yes, it'll fall off, but only because it's you.

no i don't think so

Well, if it's a Twice clone, and you suck REALLY hard...

So, uhh, where Satsuki lives again? I think I'll pay her a visit, in order to clean her plumbery up!

Attached: 1518120194006.png (552x509, 108K)

Stop, Mirio is loyal.

Attached: Satsuki_Asui_Anime_Profile.png (300x357, 110K)

How does it feel, Eri-chan?

Attached: 1538225904208.png (1280x720, 567K)

>"Mirio-san please stop it hurts! You're hurting me! Please stop! Save me Deku-san!"

Attached: Eri_Anime.png (168x185, 48K)

hell yeah he does
he's my super long-term investment
I swear there's a solo image of him somewhere but I don't have it and can't find it

Let me go, Mirio-san... I trusted you...! Why your """"dick"""" can't even compare to OverCHAD's?!

Attached: My-Hero-Academia-129.jpg (620x350, 99K)

probably be the best nut of their short life

>it feels, ah, based

Attached: 1560549655031.png (297x204, 68K)

Cute

Attached: DeGV_PKVQAEqRiX.png (900x1200, 918K)

Eri is a slut that pleases heroes.

Attached: 1518914932026.jpg (870x1256, 242K)

Fuck me that's good.

Attached: 1555780099244.jpg (750x409, 31K)

What a little slut! She sure can endure a little pain well!

Attached: 7eca4bfada9c99003ee91cb08c1a12a1165467b8_hq.jpg (688x1024, 146K)

Attached: 1552282755528.png (722x594, 107K)

Oh well, see you in 3 or 4 months then.

We´re shipping you off to China to be sold for precious coin to old man.

Attached: 1518875792415.jpg (502x474, 152K)

Why she's such a whore? She's 5! And yet more experienced than Midnight.

Attached: 1518081363581.png (853x680, 203K)

Well, clearly the abuse by that blonde guy trying to beat the quirk he lost out of her set her upon a dark path.

Attached: 1518471599641.png (700x609, 404K)

Poor Kota. He never even had a chance.

Attached: dcac81a509efc04d3c25566da19789c5c88a24e6r1-735-1006v2_hq.jpg (735x1006, 113K)

Joking aside, getting overhauled so many times must have fucked her sense of pain. Losing her virginity will feel like nothing.

cute!

Attached: 1530303223754.jpg (852x1200, 115K)

Overhaul made sure that she knows that she is merely used goods.

Attached: Overhaul.png (503x436, 222K)

Seething Yea Forumsy

cont.

Attached: 519c79387f53aecff2b10852851500a48d2f0986r1-735-1006v2_hq.jpg (735x1006, 93K)

How did it get so spanish in here without any spanish words?

how will Mirio react when he finds out she can't cum unless she's being dismembered?

Geting Overhauled restores your body to perfect health right? I wonder, does it restore the hymen as well? How often do you think OverCHAD pierced her hymen?

Oh hey it's Carter

>488 posts
>85 IPs
Holy fucking cringeola these threads are ding dong diddly patheticola

Attached: 1555034512036.jpg (295x362, 27K)

cringe

Attached: 1558952884267.jpg (461x300, 63K)

Eri said it herself: "Not enough".
And she also said that she prefered her fisting being done by Rappa.

I mean, she can probably still feel lots of pleasure. It is just pain she's more accostumed to.
Actually, pleasure should be even greater. Play teaching feeling and you will see.

Yea Forums kick you out again Carter?

Keep Rappa out of this, he only fucks woman that are capable of putting up a fight. All he did was being forced to walk the Eri.

Attached: Walk the Eri.jpg (1280x1486, 380K)

That's not an aberrant spread at all my dude.

Attached: 1433436036612.png (1920x1080, 269K)

>Eri is actually a secret hungry cockslut
Fund it Hori

new thread where

>Eri being used as the 1-A dorm cocksleeve. Especially by Aizawa.

Shipperfags overtook the threads ages ago.

Attached: 1533395689450.png (487x567, 62K)

Eri is a child you sickos

Which has always stopped Yea Forums before.

We´re aware of that, makes it all the more sad that shes at such a early age such a slut, and Mirio the deviant abusing it so much.

just as cancer as you

>when she sees Mirio's thick 9 incher

>Lelouch complaining about shipfags
like pottery

says the fujoshit endeavorfag

When will some of you faggots take the lolipill? October will come soon.

Mirio singlehandedly makes it uncool

Tell me about the Yakuza
Why do they wear the masks

The franchise was a success before the anime.

if Nejire took Bane's mask off, would he die?

It would be extremely painful.

You are uncool, Mirio is based, shameless lolicon.

Shiggy is my husband. I love him.

i love him too, he's very handsome

Did Shigaraki's philosophy go from just nihilism to nihilism with friends?

seething and copepilled

he realized that the real Villain Alliance is the friends you make along the way

he learned that the power of friendship is unbeatable so he got some for himself
that's why AfO lost, he brought no friends while all might had OfA holder friends in his head

Iida, my man, where are you?

>You now realize that Kamino would gone much different if Giga was also there.

Attached: 1544383759822.jpg (488x564, 107K)

Dude Ikanarebanarimasen lmao

The in-story story is that Overhaul is a MAJOR germophobe and the masks are to keep him from breathing everyone else's germs.

Metastory is, it's to make the Yakuzi leadership and Eight Precepts look like crows and monsters.

ironically, KINO

would giga still love the lord if he was a she?

Attached: 1559801893049.png (1188x1366, 309K)

Hori... please bring him back...

Attached: cute.jpg (1280x613, 174K)

Attached: delete this.jpg (626x398, 37K)

whats the elf arc?
> So why haven't you made the switch yet?
A-A-A-A-non...........

Attached: THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BC.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

go the fuck back to twitter

He is my husband.

Iida is dead! We'll only find out in a flashback because it's happening right now!

I miss him so much. He is my sunshine in this manga. My only sunshine. Please don’t take my sunshine away, Hori.

i think we'll have to share, user

Absolutely not.

it'd be fun though
we could cuddle with him together and smother him in love

With Twice, each of you can have your own Shiggy.

In fact you can have multiples.