Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YxRxIoN136Y
mangadex.org/chapter/133956/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based

Actual manchild.
Though he is, indeed, the main villain.

>literally has Job in his name

>First thing he does in the story is hard-job against Josuke in a beetle fight.

Yeah, that's a really interesting take on a villain honestly. Actual manchild who keeps like a billion beetles and cuddles with them on his bed. It adds to his already pretty creepy nature, especially because he's a mommas boy, and we know how much of a bitch Kaato is.

He's fucking evil.

Attached: Jobin really likes beetles.png (296x451, 110K)

The fact that he doesn't seem to give a shit about his OG family is a bit strange too, and Kaato comes off as a real bitch because we don't know what she would've done to get a sacrifice to take over her place hadn't that scout boy showed up.
She knew about the family curse so we must assume she had planned to make someone else take the stone disease from the very beginning.

Why the fuck does everyone have the same face after part 6?

They don't, only in Part 7 was sameface real. Jojolion faces are recognisable, I can see Gappy, Mamezuku, Norisuke, Joshu, and recognise who is who. Johnny, Gyro and Hot pants though...

Attached: sameface.jpg (490x297, 233K)

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Did you read the chapters at all? Kaato was planning on sacrificing HERSELF - it's why her changing the plan and saying 'Instead, I can live for your sake' was a big deal.

The kid being a complete piece of shit who deserved it was a big factor, too, she explicitly insulted him and said as much.

Thanks for the mandatory rohan webm, user.

Attached: joshu.png (83x123, 10K)

>Claims to live every day as though it's summer vacation
>Is actually extremely uptight, plotting often and trusting almost nobody
>His stand is only mildly more effective at KOing someone than just punching them
>His stand got a laughably ugly and unnecessary redesign
If he's the main villain he's the worst one

Gappy after he kicks Jobin's ass for 10 pages of straight ora.

Attached: Gappy Swerve.png (817x1262, 336K)

Dude, he hasn't killed anyone (example: Yasuho) because that'd set him up for more trouble. He can clearly do a rush attack, the only reason it didn't work was because Ozone baby had the advantage of being burried into the household, which makes it invincible to all attacks.
He can knock out someone by touching them, hamon style. If he wanted to kill someone he'd pump them with over 300* celcius and make their heads explode in an instant, or even by passing the heat to objects (like the tissue he gave gappy, kira style).

There's a thread already, you dumb monkey.

Speed King's stand stats specifically states that it can only cause a rise in temperature of "just a few degrees. It is thought to be no more than 3 degrees Celsius." It's not Gold Experience, it's plain bad.

taylor swift?

I must reread the chapter then, some parts of JoJolion are so strange and surreal I sometimes forget about small important details.

Speed King is not even discount Magician's Red, it's fucking free trial-tier.

I...I love Jobin! I really want him to win!!

>stands initial appearence is terrifying and unsettling because it's supposed to show that there is something real fucking wrong with jobin
>ability is stated many times by Araki to be mysterious and that nobody knows its true nature
>Araki telling you that his ability is way more than it seems
>No other stand kept this mysterious in the part to someone who has way more of a possibility being the main antagonist that any other character

Reminder speed king will increase the heat of the universe allowing him to jump into the future opposing Kira's bites the dust which turns back time

>Gappy rewinds time to the beginning of the universe
>Jobbin’ accelerates time to the end of the universe
>they meet at the exact point in time when one universe dies and the next begins
>right at that point, they ORA ORA ORA at the speed of light, with the winner surviving into the new world and the loser being lost to the old one
>the Big Bang was actually Soft & Wet’s spinning bubbles and Jobbin’s superheated punches colliding at light speed

This made me cream

Attached: CreamStartercolor.png (708x772, 1.44M)

>stands initial appearence is terrifying and unsettling because it's supposed to show that there is something real fucking wrong with jobin
Wait, is that how we were supposed to feel? I couldn't take Speed King seriously at all because he looks like a stoned coconut-man high schooler making a drink for you at Disneyworld. I don't like the redesign either. Some days I really think Jojolion doesn't lend itself well to the Colored Adventure's color scheme. Nut King Call is another good example of that imo. It's a lot cooler looking like black and white metal.
By the way, why isn't Joshu's stand named Nat King Cole? Was the 'nut' pun worth bastardizing a stand name? Or did Araki not want to directly associate a music legend with someone like Joshu?

Attached: speedy emperor copy.png (761x632, 963K)

in japanese, they have a specific alphabet for foreign words. when they write a foreign name like Nat King Cole, they use that alphabet. but it condenses some distinct sounds into the same sound. so for example, Nat and nut are written and pronounced exactly the same in the japanese foreign alphabet - ナット. so someone reading the japanese name for joshu's stand would probably interpret it as being Nat King Cole, with more observant readers noticing that "Nat" could also be read as "nut". the english translation can't possibly convey this pun in the same way, so they just go with the pun version of the name.

I DON'T WANT JOJO FRIDAYS TO END

Attached: 1511554744470.gif (500x307, 652K)

That was a really fucking funny analogy but yeah
His initial appearence looked like a deskinned burn victim muppet, implying maybe that he was pulling the strings behind everything. The hollowed out eyes make you wonder why he's gritting his teeth if he feels nothing. It's really ominous.
I think the redesign still looks really damn cool, but a little less scary. It's reflecting on the question Norisuke asked Josukes early on, that if he liked soft or hard things. Soft and wet is soft, while speed King is now made more cold and robotic, implying it is the opposite of soft and wet. In about every day Jobin is the direct foil to Josuke down to little things in their design like how Jobins spike pose a threat to pop Josukes bubbles

Forgot image

Attached: 1455157952741.png (488x740, 333K)

But he did nothing wrong.

they never do

but that's Kaato

LEAKS
W H E N ?

Huuuh... guys?

Attached: they have tasted the fruit.png (594x577, 369K)

Based and Jobin pilled.

Personally I believe this stand's actual power is accelerating movement of anything. He increases temperature of things by speeding up their internals on molecular level.

that would make sense

Where's the chapter I need it

Attached: 1559927793230.png (385x254, 81K)

So, Tooru is evil, right?

Be patient.

yes he sent Yasuho a photoshopped picture of him together with Yasuho on a bed as if they had sex just to demoralise Gappy since he knew that he was holding the phone at the time

They were on a beach wearing swimsuits.

It's hard

I'm not a speedreader I swear

Reminder that this chapter is about Ojiro watching Tsurugi

>No other stand kept this mysterious in the part
what about Kaato's stand? it doesn't even have name yet

A man was talking about that at a storefront of the east fruit parlor.
The man who left the store went to a certain place, and asked the way to the passing Eastern Passage.
On the other hand, Tsurugi has a problem that no one can tell, and he goes the way without seeing the appearance of a man.
I remember the feeling of disbelief in the man who was called off ...!

Attached: 2.jpg (800x577, 420K)

Also mysterious, but there's a difference between actual mystery going on behind the stand and a stand just not having its details revealed yet. Speed King is intentionally mysterious while Kaatos stand just hasn't gotten its moment to be explained in the plot yet

>That ice cream eating
What the fuck Araki

When will Araki name a stand after 6ix9ine

Hopefully soon.

hopefully never

>no Big Nigga Killa stand yet
69 can eat a dick until we have that

he's fucking drinking it
I swear everybody in Jojolion has mild autism

When will Slob On My Knob make its appearance?

gangnam style stand when?

its to purposely show how much of a slob he is.
It was also probably half-melted by the point he got to it considering all the food he has there.
this is all to show how directionless his life is and how he tries to drown out his sorrows/fill the emptiness in him in pointless little pleasures, his life is one of hedonism, but is not a fullfilling one. He is actually gonna develop and what we saw in countdown to the harvest was Tsurugi being manipulated by his stand and the whole speech was about him, not Tsurugialso the flashback man is his other personality cause he's alternate universe Diavolo, just you wait

When will No Cock Like Horse Cock see the light of day?

That certainly sounds interesting.

Do you think Kira actually did all of this, or was it just Ojiro deluding himself?

Attached: 18.jpg (883x887, 271K)

I actually did think Gappy had autism at the beginning
>Obsessively measures things
>likes pressure
>his Kira half only ate peas and only had one type of clothes
I feel like Araki retconned his 'tism.
In the flashback where we see Kira meet Joshifumi he goes to him and reminds him how much he hates him.

Yeah, but Kira never told him to eat his fingers, or anything like that.

why can't this guy take the banter?

chapter wen

on de nineteenth

he did some drugs and he did say his thoughts became hazy.
He probably mixed two different things, a memory of a Kira daring him on something and the memory of Kira's hands.
what's really confusing is how the fuck does he know about the rokakaka and from Kira of all people, really

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (789x542, 820K)

Look closely and he has his smartphone out. I think he's fucking recording himself eating.

no, he only takes the phone out at the end after he's done eating and drinking

Anyone here read Dorohedoro

Attached: is this a motherfucking doro reference.png (1560x1184, 1.62M)

Araki also has it's image stuck to his desk, for some reason.

I think Ojiro has an internal conflict of his own regarding his identity, didn't he say at one point he and Kira were buds? Doesn't Ojiro know about the Rokakaka through Kira because of this? Perhaps Kira wanted him to snap out of his shit and Ojiro took Kira's words the worst way imaginable. Kira is kind of an asshole, but not the kind that would screw someone over for no reason.
Anyhow, there's something really wrong with Ojiro and we're probably gonna know soon.

Soon? He was introduced as a freak that drowns women for fun and set up a death trap and falsified a BDSM book of Kira as revenge. But I think you're still right and we're going to learn a lot more about him soon enough. I still can't believe he of all characters is possibly major now.

>spr and original universe's merge for an epilogue chapter
>araki retires

I think 85-90% of characters in the series have mild autism, thats just how araki writes

He says somewhere they talk/act like he does

I just reread his backstory, I think Kira knew about him being a manipulative asshole and wanted to bully him into telling the truth about himself, Ojiro had a mental breakdown and begun having visions of Kira stalking him down.

What I don't know is where the fruit factors in, I don't think Kira would ever indulge that information to him. My guess is he found out after breaking into Kira's apartment.

Would you recommend it?

except they also said that this is what they think it can do, no one really knows how it works you mong

Ojiro is possibly a reference to Mason Verger from Hannibal
>weirdo who likes to fuck with people ends up meeting a doctor who orders them to mutilate themselves while under the influence of alcohol and drugs
>Also has weird BDSM shit going on
youtu.be/YxRxIoN136Y

>those ribs of fabric
Araki has one fucked up imagination

If you like Jojolion, a huge yes. It has a similar basic plot (man with amnesia and female companion) with a great, dark mystery.

raws where?

IT'S UP mangadex.org/chapter/133956/1

> Linking to Bobobo-bo-bobobo

I can't believe Tsurugi ended up fighting Kira from the original universe this chapter
Jojolion is getting really fucking weird

Jesus I almost puked looking at those shitty drawings. At least put a warning on it, user

>start Jojolion
>see this post
Well fuck you too.

Yeah you don't have to worry

>They don't, only in Part 7 was sameface real
I don't get this meme at all, reading part 7 I never had a problem telling the characters apart.

>this killer queen ripoff

>it took 22 weeks to draw that shit

Attached: disguist.jpg (700x910, 71K)

You only have yourself to blame.
Besides he's NOT main antagonist. At least not yet, he's more of a rival, we don't know who's the real big bad yet.

>You only have yourself to blame.
For what? Lurking Yea Forums?

>not using filters

It's not hard to tell them apart, but they still noticeably have the same face much of the time. You can tell them apart because of their clothes and hair.

>everyone who's invested in jojo read all chapters of manga long time ago
>they have regular jojo threads on Yea Forums discussing new chapters and characters
>be slow poke and go to place filled with spoilers
>WAAAAAH WHY DO THEY DO THIS???
>THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO THINK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AND DON'T DISCUSS SPOILERS AT ALL

He is generally laidback, he's just serious beneath the surface. In casual situations he's goofy though.

>not respecting the rules

>Norisuke comes back
>but he gets the Ebisu treatment

Yeah

You don't put the spoiler without the spoiler tag in the OP, you motherfucking imbecile, why do you think this board has that tag in the first place?

It's not even a spoiler you crybaby, he's speculating.

The Jobin thing is not something new. His "big bad vides" been going on since he was introduced like 2-3 years ago.
I'm not obliged to think about other people. If i want to discuss newest spoiler then i will still won't use spoiler tag because i don't care about you or other people.

Tsurugi kills Norisuke

Attached: NorisukeInBodybag.png (686x1012, 447K)

It’s not a spoiler. You can’t even really fucking spoiler Jojolion without reading a fucking paragraph

get out of the thread and read the manga stupid

Goddamn I forgot about this, shit
Norisuke was based as fuck

Attached: 1470566337068.png (474x341, 90K)

>If i want to discuss newest spoiler then i will still won't use spoiler tag because i don't care about you or other people.
So when do you think it's appropriate to use the spoilers tag, uh retard? When do you "feel like it"?

If someone tells you fucked up you don't fucking double down, you take responsibility. Pathetic.

You are gay

DRGG DRGG

>Tsurugi wants to transition
>His grandad is against it
>Tsurugi kills him
Depicting a tranny in a bad way?
How did Araki get away with this? I have no idea how can this be translated in anime.
Crunchyroll is full of SJWs, when JJL anime airs they either gonna ban this episode or change subtitles completely.

w-wait, when did this happen? fuck I need to stop reading this shit late at night

get in the fucking trash old man

The flash forward in chapter 83.

Nah he ain't a tranny, he wants to dick Yasuho-nee real bad.

What if Kaato is the main villain? We still don't know much about her, but she's clearly related to a lot of the shit happening right now. Or even better, if the main villain is a mom-son power couple

Reminder that this lady, the one that Mitsuba told to move her "forepaw" and is Ojiro's sugar mommy, owns the stadium that had all the fruit in it that Damo and his guys were dealing.
It's all coming together lads

Attached: Makorin.png (555x615, 300K)

Part 8 is fucking shit, everything is shit, the story is shit, the characters act and look like shit and the stands look the worst. How Jojo has fallen, from manly men doing manly things to ugly skinny faggots contorting on the floor because Araki still hasn't learned to fucking draw.

Attached: enemy standwich.jpg (720x960, 152K)

Many transwomen are lesbians.

What if there's no "main villain" and there doesn't need to be one?

Attached: 1451586111813.png (658x444, 155K)

Even if Araki spent the next 20 chapters shilling her to death there's no way she'll out-villain Jobin with everything he's done so far.

Cringe.

Nice Love Train Lucy cosplay, sis.

Attached: 1532976907153.jpg (494x366, 57K)

There's nothing to fix, except your shitty hair

Attached: fucking hack.png (861x309, 102K)

Does this mean Jobin is a rock human? If so, can you just become a rock human by eating enough fruit, or is there some other explanation?

Attached: jobin.png (832x399, 768K)

When will our boy make it?

Attached: the struggle.png (896x401, 569K)

There is still a chance he's a rock human but I think this was meant to be a fake out. Rock humans are a separate species, there is no evidence that people can turn into one

yeah I read like 3 pages ahead and realized this, I feel pretty dumb.

Of course, he is going to kick Tooru's ass and will remain a legend.

when he has to stop jobin

He's gonna team up with Gappy to beat the shit out of Tooru

Attention everyone:

Beetles.
That is all

where the fuck is the new chapter?

Attached: file.png (302x415, 82K)

WHERE IS THE FUCKING CHAPTER I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING JOJO FOR 11 YEARS AND IM FINALLY CAUGHT UP FUCK.

Attached: 1462643700809.jpg (605x695, 60K)

19th

>Tooru shows his true colors
>Josuke is too screwed over to do anything
>Tooru assaults Yasuho
>Joshuu goes full power mode and beats Tooru's ass
>Saves Josuke and Yasuho
>Upon seeing Tooru being an obsessed freak over Yasuho he realizes he's been doing wrong the entire time
>Recognizes Josuke as a friend and stops being a creep to Yasuho, potentially finding another girl of his own

Araki please deliver

for some reason i thought 17th
thanks user

I'm still hopeful that Joshuu will return to the plot since he's still shown as one of Gappy's allies on this recent cover

Attached: file.png (731x1050, 845K)

Joshuu is literally the most interesting character in JoJolion. If he makes it to the final showdown then this part will surpass SBR.

One of my favorite panels in all of JJBA

Reminder that the translated chapter may come out tomorrow, since 19th in Nipland is the 18th here in the states.
At the very least we'll get some raws to tide us over

Fuck, I know Araki will deliberately NOT do something like this just to be a prick as usual, but I still want it.

Attached: jojo_josuke_have_a_you.png (837x794, 131K)

holy shit what a fucking faggot
it's Yea Forums, don't expect people to give a shit about you

I don't understand how this proves anything other than the fact that Araki is based

Joubin is the best villain of JoJo so far, and I hope neither Tooru nor the head doctor end up taking his throne as the Part 8 main villain.

Attached: Jobin.png (997x787, 1.76M)

Jobin will be the Alt Diego of Jojolion
Once Gappy finally rids Morioh of the Rocknigger menace, al he has to do is get the branch

Pic of that recent cover?

The one I posted. Chapter cover, not volume cover.

It’s the one that they posted.

I thought you meant volume my bad.

Why did they add a H to his name? This is the same guy from the first chapter fight right?

Forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_20190617-200443_MangaBrowser.jpg (914x769, 620K)

It's the same guy
These translators seem to have a fixation ofn adding unnecessary letters to things, but they're all we got

its the cover art that fucked it up mostly

how do you read the "~~~~" in part when they talk like Thi~~~~s? is it like "thiiiiiiiiis?"

ye

Someone said in a thread that araki originally made part 4 with the intent and challenge of not having a big bad but got goaded out of it, so I wonder if that's his goal with part 8? With jobin being josukes rival

Will Fun Fun Fun evolve somehow?

Is this peak goblina?

Considering she's a nip, no

I think so. It fits. 4x2 is 8, 2 sets of balls its math.

Could this be a part one refrence?

Attached: Screenshot_20190617-210527_MangaBrowser.jpg (1066x1588, 1.26M)

>Could this be a part one refrence?
Probably.

So is Jobin's hidden power particle accelaration or ABSOLUTE HOT

it's a secret

I FIGURED IT ALL OUT ANONS
>Rock Doctor is the one bringing all the fruit to Nipland
>Damo's crew got fruit from them
>They dealt fruit out in Japan
>Aisho worked at the Baseball Stadium
>That fat lady last chapter owns that baseball team AND the Stadium
>Damo's team kept the fruits there
>Sasame got with her because he knows she owns the stadium and wants the fruit for himself
>Jobin is a low ranking officer in the rock business
>Stole the branch without anyone knowing, successfully tricking both parties
>Probably got advice and the idea from Kaato because Jobin's a fucking manchild mommas boy

Jobin and Josuke have the same ability. Josuke's strings represent the wavelength of heat while Jobin's ability represents the heat itself. When jobin heats josuke's strings the reach the Planck length and space starts to boil.