Who is the most asshole anime/manga MC?

A complete dickhead with almost no redeeming qualities. I'm tired of MCs who are unrealistically nice and have hero complexes. Anyone that kills, tortures, bullies, rapes without giving a shit.

Attached: sandnigger.jpg (709x538, 68K)

Attached: 252415.jpg (225x350, 26K)

The MC from School Days

Death Note

boku no pico

Attached: summer.jpg (640x480, 134K)

I love how much of a deviate dirtbag he is.

I don't think there are many other protag's like that. Kazuma from Konosuba is maybe halfway there...

Attached: 343393.jpg (225x350, 24K)

The main character from Shamo

>There are still people upset that he didn't have a change of heart at the end of the series.

Geiger counter.

I really enjoyed the English dub for this.

The only true bad guy MC in anime.

I like this running joke they seem to have in the manga between him and his loli apprentice.
>"Oh, i get it! You were being a nasty piece of shit to build this person's character, right Master?
>Narr, i just like being awful to everyone.

Sorcerous King Ains Ooal Gown

Natsuki Subaru

translations never

What is this?

Read Shamo
MC kills his parents in the first chapter

Vash the Stampede
>You gotta save the butterfly! Who gives a shit about the spider, I wanna save both but I won't actually do anything about it because plot armour decides there's a happy end for everyone!

What anime?

She's a cute fatty, that's a redeeming quality

How about unlikable characters that aren't necessarily killers or rapists, they're just very punchable
I wanted to torture Andou when he betrayed Kaiji, really can't think of a more obnoxious character

Andou did nothing wrong.

Sure,ensuring that you yourself won't be in debt was the goal in the first place,but he could have easily saved Kaiji and end up in ~3-4 million debt at most.Though the one at fault here would be Kaiji himself for trusting two desperate gamblers and expecting them to not take the chance to get out of debt,no matter how scummy.

I did too. Definitely one of the few exceptions.

Learn to read, dumbfuck. Andou is not a main character.

am I the only one who preferred how the anime adaptation portrayed the Sunabouzu's betrayal to how the manga portrayed it? There was an actual climax and proper showdown in the anime, you can't really say the same of the manga.

Attached: dp_ch1_vol1_pg194_crop-mg-bros.jpg (800x1084, 308K)

He cares about his children. It's a redeeming quality.

Johnny Joestar, at least at the start of the story.

I haven't read the manga, is it worth it if I've seen the anime already?

Everyone from Ping Pong Club.

Moguro

Desert Punk

Attached: 37232833994.jpg (720x480, 245K)

yes, the artwork is great and it features adventures that didn't make it into the anime. Unfortunately it lacks English translations past a certain point.