5toubun no hanayome

Chapter 90 gook spoilers
Yotsurope soon

Attached: D9Ogfl4U8AAnxwJ-orig.jpg (2000x2829, 831K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jfvwrG2w53M
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/Ichika rena/start/2018-01-01/end/2018-12-12/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/save nino stalker/start/2018-01-01/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/nino camera sound/start/2018-01-01/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 02.jpg (747x1080, 336K)

Attached: 03.jpg (746x1080, 315K)

Attached: 04.jpg (747x1080, 300K)

Attached: 05.jpg (746x1080, 347K)

Attached: 06.jpg (749x1080, 287K)

Attached: 07.jpg (746x1080, 360K)

Attached: 08.jpg (748x1080, 309K)

Attached: 09.jpg (747x1080, 339K)

Attached: 10.jpg (1132x854, 208K)

Attached: 10.jpg (749x1080, 267K)

I always figured that Itsuki was going to win and still do.

But damn, I'm starting to find myself rooting for Yotsuba. I ususally hate the childhood friend cliche, but I'm liking it with her.

Attached: 11.jpg (747x1080, 301K)

Attached: 12.jpg (748x1080, 360K)

Attached: 13.jpg (747x1080, 316K)

Attached: 14.jpg (749x1080, 352K)

Attached: 15.jpg (747x1080, 338K)

Attached: 16.jpg (748x1080, 333K)

Attached: 17.jpg (747x1080, 319K)

Attached: 18.jpg (749x1080, 361K)

Attached: 19.jpg (1490x1080, 704K)

Attached: 20.jpg (745x1080, 339K)

Why deny yourself when you love the fucking guy this doesnt make sense,women in real life steal other women boyfriend/guy other friend has or like,yotsuba os retarded or a genuine good person.

The swing chains are a nice symbolism for Yotsuba restraining herself.

It hurts to see old scenes drawn in Negi's current style. Man the art has really gone to shit.

>Ah you were at my side all along. my true hanayome. my guiding four leaf clover.

Attached: kino.jpg (1484x1008, 543K)

Has the manga taken any week off before? Maybe the guy needs a break.

I would like to dedicate these pages to the people who claims nobody ever predicts shit in this manga.

Only when the whole magazine is on break

YOT SU ROPE
YOT SU ROPE

Jesus, they're really going back through the entire manga in this chapter and showing Yotsuba's perspective on everything
I wonder if all the quints are going to get a chapter like this

Is she an idiot? She had plenty of chances before Miku and Ichika discovered him

CUTE!

Attached: 1560756949526.jpg (336x173, 67K)

>Yotsuba blackmailed Itsuki so she can have her disguised as Rena

Somebody didn't read through the series so they don't understand why Yotsuba did that

If Negi doesn't deliver he's a supreme hack

Attached: Y.png (403x310, 219K)

I'm fairly sure the semantics used to draw a parallel in the translation don't work to in the original text.

Ninobros...
It's over. At least it's Yotsuba that's going to win and not Miku.

Attached: 1558322463042.gif (600x338, 3.63M)

Why would they?

Geeeezz, I can't take it anymore. Why don't you write a harem end NEGI!!!

Attached: 1559144119580.jpg (2230x1600, 2.96M)

Beach is better

If Yotsuba doesn't win the Fuu-kun I will kill meself

screencap this

Attached: yotsuba27.jpg (580x823, 83K)

1) YOTSUBA
2) ITSUKI
3) YOTSUBA
4) ITSUKI
5) YOTSUBA
and you know it!

Attached: D3B21jgX0AIRaiC.jpg (952x1200, 293K)

Negi’s pretty good

Attached: 02C53A00-764A-4884-8261-16DB15C34731.jpg (1367x946, 468K)

This page actually makes me super fucking sad. I didn't expect it to hit me this hard

sheeeeeit

Which method will you use? Good old rope?

>yotsuba os retarded or a genuine good person
Well I mean both but the reason behind her current actions are the ladder

Probably only Itsuki will get something like this, if Negi does the "I've always loved you" twist. The eldest three have had their thoughts and feelings laid bare throughout the manga, flashback isn't necessary for them. While we're mostly kept in the dark about Itsuki's inner thoughts.

What did he say in the original text?

Is having 5 wives legal in Japan? wait, I mean six, Raiha included

why is Ichika not there?

>after all this time?
>always
YOTSUBAAAAAAAA

it's /because/ she truly loves him that she probably thinks he deserves so much better than her, she always talks about how amazing he is and how she wants others to see that too, this is also probably why she pushes miku to win: they are both super similar in personality and thus she thinks they would make perfect sense together.
Yotsuba just truly wants the best for Fuutarou/her sisters; which is why she excludes herself so often, because she knows she will never be that for them.
I know because i was in a similar situation to her

Despairchads win AGAIN baby!

So Itsuki was planning to fuck shit up as Rena during Miku's date

Attached: x3.png (1115x1600, 633K)

>Miku gets a star wars reference
>Yotsuba gets a Harry Potter reference
anyone knows what's Negi's favorite movie?

If Ichika's not in a scene you can assume she's probably at work

Co-dependency is one hell of a drug

I think the eldest three at least need a chapter apiece on their backgrounds pre-high school
I was rereading the manga last week and there's a whole lot of stuff involving each sister that was set up in early chapters that still hasn't been paid off, I hope it didn't all just get forgotten or made into red herrings

OFFICIAL STAGE OF NONYOTSUBAFAGS

>Ichikafag
Depression
>Ninofag
Denial
>Mikufag
Bargaining
>Itsukifag
Acceptance

Attached: LocnessDesignsdotcom.jpg (640x400, 23K)

Don't have the first one so can't tell for sure.

Attached: illegal.png (479x380, 182K)

With all the seemingly far fetched theories coming true, I'm gonna throw out a wild guess that the charm shown in the future isn't the same one Fuutarou received from Raiha before the ski trip. It looks more shoddily made and too worn out to be 5 year old. I think Raiha made it for him earlier than that, like, 10 years ago for example, before he went on another school trip. Adding to that is the fact that future Raiha doesn't remember when she made the charm.
This is all just a wild guess of course.

>Its hot
>Well its summer
>Speaking of which summer vacation is coming soon
>If its summer vacation,it would be...
>..Beach
>..Mountain
>What are you talking about?
>We can go to mountain anytime
>No there activity there that you can only do on summer
>Plus I hate crowded place
>We are already in 3rd year now
>I think we will spend the summer vacation studying instead...
>Ugh...don't remind me.
>I..probably won't go to college.
>Eh..?
>Why?Miku you've got the best grade in recent exam...
>.....Please don't laugh.
>But I am going to cooking school.
>Cooking...
>Are you insane?
>Well thats abit...I wonder what Uesugi-kun would think of this...
>Ah speaking of the devil..
>Hey~Uesugi-san~
>!
>Yotsuba!
>Stop shouting my name out loud from such distance!
>Ahahaha....Sorry.
>Yotsuba...

I applaud your courage to blindly throw at a dartboard and pray for a bullseye.
>It looks more shoddily made and too worn out to be 5 year old
It's a bracelet hand-woven by a 12-year-old. It's not going to be the epitome of craftsmanship.

No. Miku. Just. Don't.

The first one is "Thank you for being at my side"
The second one is "I will be your ally", I believe.

>Speaking of which summer vacation is coming soon
>If its summer vacation,it would be...
>..Beach
C'MON NEGI, THROW US A BONE

>I wonder what Uesugi-kun would think of this...
Will Fuu support her even though she lacks the talent?

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c013 (v02) - p165 [dig] [anon] {v2}.png (1070x1600, 746K)

>you've been raising him like a pig for your sisters

She's looking at you user. Give her a response.

user, she just met him for one day.

>polygamy
>sibling incest
Yes, those are illegal.

Would you translate it all?

I'm not seriously praying for it to be true but I'll have a good laugh if it happens.

I've been saying for a while that based on everybody's announced career plans, only Itsuki is going to college, and that's why and how she's going to win, all the other girls are going to go off and do their own things and Itsuki and Fuutarou are going to be college students together
Deciding not to go to college is essentially dropping out of the Fuutbowl

>Why?Miku you've got the best grade in recent exam...
What the fuck happened to Ichika?Did she really just surpassed her that one time just because?

starts with an H

She is too busy being a snake lately.

>I love Itsuki

This is entirely reliant on the notion that Itsuki and Fuutarou would go to the same college. Which won't happen because Fuutarou is arguably the best student in the country and Itsuki is a brainlet.

If earning Fuu's love would be that easy, then Fuu would have aleady confessed to Itsuki by the sole thought of her wanting to be a teacher. Why didn't he make a follow up there that "I want to go to college as well" or something.

You mean O

Attached: O.jpg (1254x1577, 440K)

Imagine choosing your career in order to impress the boy you like but he still doesn't choose you. Would be absolutely devastating.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c002 (v01) - p065 [dig] [anon] {v1.1}.png (1027x356, 130K)

Itsuki spend the rest of 2nd year being Fuutarou classmates and did fucking nothing.

Oh well, nobody ever said the quints were anything more than complete retards.

Come on, Ichika only beat her with 2 points, and Miku already said that she didn't give up on studying. Ichika had her work, but Miku also helped in teaching. They were probably really close.

Ichika was in overdrive that time. You can't really maintain that level of studying over a long time. Even then, she barely outscore Miku.

She is the only one who doesn't love him at this point. How iconic.

Severus Snape!

only the main heroine

The annoying thing about despairtards is they’re gonna act glad if Yotsuba actually does end up winning. Please seethe and/or use the rope you love mentioning if this happens.

What chapter was this again?

Suddenly the fact that Miku's life being revolved around Fuutarou will become a plot point in the future.

Around chapter 31 if I remember it right.

Attached: x19.png (1426x2048, 1.04M)

Thread is swarmed by ESLs I see.

Fuutarou would help her re-open Uesugi's cafe

Welcome to 5toubun threads.

We’re still in spoiler hours. Don’t act surprised

It's not so much that going to college would make Fuut fall in love with the girl, so much as they'll inevitably get separated if the girl doesn't go to college and therefore the winner has to go to college for story reasons
I think this was set up really early on with that first quiz he gave them - 'every sister is capable of getting 100 points' - Itsuki is going to have all her sisters help her study her ass off and get a really high score, like maybe she'll even beat Fuutarou in the end, and she'll do it so she can go to the same college as him

>But I am going to cooking school.
i wonder if Fuu will support her or tell her it's stupid like he did with Ichika

Updated ranking:
Yotsuba > Nino > Miku > Itsuki > Ichika

Implying that there won't be a winner before or just after graduation.

Fuutarou love story would resolved during high school graduation at best.There no way Negi will make it longer than necessary considering
1-Negi already said its near the ending
2-Fuutarou especially noted that his meeting at 2nd year high school was the decisive moment of meeting

2 little kids can bond in a day what anyone here hasn't managed to bond in their entire lives

Fuutarou is extremely soft on Miku

Attached: overprotective.jpg (447x395, 75K)

>Ichika will left
>Miku will left
>Itsuki doesn't care about him

Only Nino and Yotsuba will stay with him
Past vs Fuuture soon that where Negi will go

ew gross

When will Kyoto Namek trip be over? I swear this is the worst arc in this mango.

It ended a few chapters ago

How do you think Yea Forums will react to chapter 107?

?

Attached: 1547311188790.jpg (540x680, 185K)

Series will end at Chapter 155.

>he doesn't know

Yotsuba help Miku but fufu tells her indirectly cuck Miku and to be individual

Indeed I don't

I didn't imply that at all, what I implied was that because we know there's going to be a winner chosen around graduation, they're not going to immediately get broken up geographically by Fuutarou going to college, the winner will go to college with him or it won't be a satisfying conclusion to the story
I just don't see them finally declaring their love for each other and then having a long distance relationship and barely seeing each other for 4 years while he's in school

>the winner will go to college with him or it won't be a satisfying conclusion to the story
Uh why? Have you really never seen a couple that don't work/study at the same place?

It happens all of the fucking time

>So Ichika doesn't remember him I think.
>I see,I see.
>Hmm.
>Really???
Yotsuba sound genuinely upset about this

it's better if you don't

>you realize sneks can't control themselfs

86 end of volume 10
>95 (vol 11)
>104 (vol 12)

Yeah, I don't know what he's talking about. End of volume 12 likely has another wedding flashforward, so I thought he was counting to this.

Imouto-zoned.

>IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>the entire flashback is just Yotsuba talking to herself alone at the park
What the fuck Negi

If yotsuba doesn't win we riot.

Attached: 4chan.png (240x240, 13K)

What else did you expect

Those two top panels are perfect.

Attached: c001 (v01) - p028.jpg (2147x3056, 1.57M)

And to think that few Yotsuba fans were expecting some sort of ray of hope this chapter.

>he thinks Yots is not crazy

This chapter is unironically the biggest winner flag she's got

who gives a fuck to Yotsuba pity shit?Nino is the best girl by miles.
Next Negibro I want Nino chapter

what are the chances this end in volume 12 during the summer vacations?

Now I kinda want her to lose just so I can see the compilation of all of the "this is a huge winner flag" posts.

fuck man I haven't hurt this much from a romance manga in a while. Yotsuba is just swinging by herself for who know how many nights, just constantly depressed.
I'm curious to see how future polls will hold out, now that Yotsuba has shown her full hand.
Also
>I and other anons poked at the theory that Yotsuba knew Fuutarou since day 1
>we were right
>Yotsuba was indeed playing 4d chess but purposely trying to lose
it's bittersweet.

Wasn't Yotsuba's reaction, back then, different here?

Slim. For me it should end after graduation.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c004 (v01) - p154 [dig] [anon] {v1.1}.png (1070x1600, 568K)

this is like when L died in Death Note

I see it goes both ways. Her character flaw now is that she’s extreme in either her desire for individuality (before the expulsion) or lack of it thereof (after the expulsion). Futs will help her find balance to that, but that doesn’t necessarily mean he must return her affection for it to happen.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c004 (v01) - p159 [dig] [anon] {v1.1}.png (1070x1600, 537K)

What are the chances that wedding is fake and manga will end with no conclusion at all but Negi will announce sequel to this manga once it ends?

No one made a compilation of all the people (90% of Yea Forums) convinced that lolikano was Itsuki or Nino.

>Ichika career valided,she tells to her
>Itsuki career valided,she tells to her sisters
>Miku career valided, she tells to her sisters

Nino and Yotsuba left

last page of 34

>there are still anons that truly believe Yotsuba shouldn't be the bride
It's ridiculous, the other girls have their pros and cons but I can't begin to see any of them caring and loving Fuutarou as much as Yotsuba does.

It hurts bros.

I guess it was just the old artstyle, she looked more happy-go-lucky and embarassed, rather than current shocked.

Season 2 OP
youtube.com/watch?v=jfvwrG2w53M

Attached: 74546472_p0.jpg (1603x746, 933K)

LMAO ITSUKI EXPOSED. DON'T EVER TRY THAT SHIT ON ME EVER AGAIN.

What is going on here

Waiting for the colored version of this picture

>valided
learn english

This better get a full adaption. I want to see the despair animated

Yotsuba is a former special snowflake, self destructive and thoughtless retard, she doesn't deserve someone as good as Fuutarou.

t.Yotsuba

>despair animated
But s1 was already a total despair in terms of animation and art

Pretty good.

>Fuutarou would help her re-open Uesugi's cafe
Reminder that Fuutarou only drink " coffee" when Nino is around him

True enough. Let me rephrase. I want to hear the despair voiced.

Those """"people"""" think they're too smart to think about "retarded theories".

>was rena all along
>knew who futs was from the start
>helped her sisters with their own personal goals of getting closer to him
>all the while having never stopped loving him
Theres absolutely no way you set the narrative like this to have her not win. Her being rena but coming to terms with that being the past is one but, but her being rena and then also being the last one to admit they have feelings for him?
If negi does Yotsuba dirty, and thus rendering the entire premise of rena and fut's first love pointless, i'm gonna bludgeon myself until i forget about this manga.

How do we stop despairchads

345fags are at the state of denial at dangerously deranged level

You can't

I can actually see this getting full adaptation. Volume 12 would be S3 if it ends there. If it has another 1-2 volume, ending with movie.

>CH 37
>All Yotsuba wanted was 1 Day with Fuutarou where she could make him happy
>1 Day where they hang out where she goes to think and relax
>1 Day she could cherish before giving him up
fuck this makes me very very sad

Attached: yots.jpg (769x878, 211K)

>was rena all along

The mastermind behind rena's original appearance.

FTFY

Fuut's already moved on from lolinakano and rejected the current Yotsuba, her only hope for winning is that discovering the truth makes him fall for her but it's kind of a long shot
i think her function in the story will be to teach Fuuts how he shouldn't just worry about keeping everyone happy and think about what would make himself happy which will push him into confessing to the future bride

Be honest, what would you do if Yotsuba wins? And if she loses?

b-but muh Nino parallel

>Fuutarou only drink " coffee" when Nino is around him
No. He doesn't like it.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c074 (NA) - p002 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 638K)

Bros...

Attached: file.png (236x338, 42K)

nothing

Attached: t65YSEY.png (455x396, 123K)

Playing by yourself in the playground at night while talking to yourself is fucking weird.

>Fuut's already moved on from lolinakano and rejected the current Yotsuba
Yeah, fuck off back to redd!t with your dumb headcanon.

I don't know, someone posted that while I was dumping.

>Theres absolutely no way you set the narrative like this to have her not win
There's literally no other CHARACTER in this series with this much baggage. Not even Fuutarou.
She's lolikano, but also is not, she's Rena, but also is not, all of her problems and identity crisis, her promise with Fuutarou and how she couldn't keep it, her giving up everything for her sisters.
What can any other characters even bring to the table at this point?

She talking to the homeless Maradona at the park

>it was Yotsuba talking to herself, alone, reminiscing her whole life of mistakes

despairchads...you've gone too far

He hasn't moved on from lolinakano, he just had had enough of whoever was dressing up as her and how they tangled the carrot of what she represents infront of him.
Him actually finding out who it was is going to be a major development, and i can't think of a single reason why he'd then suddenly decide it's not important and pick another girl (especially when yostuba has been by his side from the literal begining)

Why does she ALWAYS get kino spreads?

No, he drank coffee once but I can't find the chapter

>What can any other characters even bring to the table at this point?
Being normal?

Nino Derangement Syndrome : Find a Cure

She isn't Rena you dumbass, Rena is Itsuki. Unless you're from that shitty website called reddit, then you can fuck off back there with your shitty naming conventions.

Actually delusional holy shit.
Granted reject is not the word I'd use, but as of chapter 72, Fuutarou doesn't consider her to bw a girlfriend candidate.

lol the delusion.

>and i can't think of a single reason why he'd then suddenly decide it's not important and pick another girl
Chapter 68,did you even read it?

Im so happy itsuki will have the last one to have a confession or her own arc.

Fuck the miku fags. Fuck all them rem and onodeira beta losers.

44 and 54

Because main girl. You cannot convince me otherwise.

>She's lolikano, but also is not, she's Rena, but also is not,
What the fuck are you on about?

Was it chapter 54, the shopping date chapter with Nino?

Him being a poorfag tried coffee for the first time with Nino and realise he doesn't like it.

It is not that hard to understand.

She's the main girl.

Did you seriously fucking speedread this chapter

Kek! To think Miku still can stand a chance to win the bowl that way by going into cooking school just to become an ideal waifu

>top student in japan
>isn't OD'ing in coffee

he wouldn't have thank her like this if he didn't thought she was the real deal, even if he discovers the truth he has moved on emotionally

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c086 (NA) - p018 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 577K)

What does Fuutarou drinking coffee or not mean anything

he didn't drank it, he just ordered the cheapest thing on the menu

>Actually delusional holy shit.
How ironic. You're the one spouting your shitty headcanon here not me.

>Fuutarou doesn't consider her to be a girlfriend candidate.
Of course he won't consider her as a girlfriend, that shit goes the same way for the other sisters you dumbass. She was rejected for joking like that, she didn't confess nor she even tried to take it seriously. Holy shit where are you even pulling this shit out from? your ass?

Fuck off to reddit with their name convention. Rena is Itsuki. Lolikano is Yotsuba. The first Rena appearance is Itsuki asked by Yotsuba. The second is Itsuki going rogue against Yotsuba's wishes.

It doesn't mean anything

Later he will get use to it

>muh Kyoto

These are the chapters. So he only drinks coffee when he's with Nino? Fuutarou is weird.

>Doesn't even have money for proper school lunch
>Purchasing 0 calories thing like coffee

ESL and Redditfags, out.

Tea master race.
Nothing really.

usual desperate reaching from Ninofags

>Itsuki already feeling guilty and pity for Yotsuba
>wanted to fuck up Miku's date/confession just to help Yotsuba
>now has to bear that Fuutarou's heartfelt thanks didn't go to Yotsuba
Itsuki is fully for helping Yotsuba.

This isn't reddit, faggot. Using the name Rena in here means you're talking about Itsuki, Everyone calls loli Yotsuba as lolikano. Now fuck off.

Just the c**** being retarded as usual

It's instant coffee, that shit is dirt cheap no matter where.

Fuutarou love barley tea iirc

It doesn't mean jack shit.

Negi has always been inconsistent with his character detail setting

He drank the ice coffee though.

Will Miku ever get a personality?

man I was still hoping that Nino could possible get a win despite how unlikely it was, but I just feel like she isn’t in a position to get a win. 45 and maybe even 3 I could see.

Nino's obviously going to be my housewife.

Aren't you the one from reddit though? I think the phrase "Fuutarou has moved on from Rena/lolikano" is a popular opinion there. I'm sure you'll get upvotes too if you post some shitty meme with that phrase as a caption on it.

You're the one using name conventions now, the idea of Rena was created by Yotsuba for that purpose, Itsuki just named her.

>c****
What did he mean by this

I actually want a bittersweet ending where Yotsuba also moves on like Fuutarou.

>Yotsuba despair chapter
>flashbacks and display of Yotsuba's character
>All to show the toils Yotsuba is facing
>Ninoshits come in and try making the thread and chapter about themselves over a fucking frame with coffee
fuck off you fags, you can come waifupost in the morning, let us Yotsuchads have a moment of peace at least.

He ordered the coffee before he saw the price and then ordered the smallest size.

Attached: coffee.png (712x1210, 292K)

Again, he will get used to it as he gets older
Yet 3in1 instant coffee is unhealthy as fuck
Kek, Korean choice

moves onto Fuutarou's cock

Did you SERIOUSLY expect something different from the worst part of these threads?

I'm not talking about Itsuki you fucking ledditor

>444
t. Yotsuba

As long its not Matcha Soda. That shit is nasty.

If you were really chads you wouldn't be whining like a baby.

She's the winner user. She's the winner.

She's the OG Lolikano, but that is also Ichika (because of Fuutarou's point of view), she's the reason "Rena" exists, but that is also Itsuki's.

They got BTFO so hard they have to cling into something so minor like whether Fuutarou likes coffee or not

Yes, but that's mostly because I abandoned these threads weeks ago. The only thing keeping me interested in this manga is how great of an MC Fuutarou is and Yotsuba.

Then why are you calling suddenly calling Yotsuba as Rena? Are you fucking stupid? The one who came up with the name Rena was Itsuki not Yotsuba. You're the one speedreading the chapters, not me. It's ironic how you're calling me a redditor when you can't even connect the dots on who the fuck Rena is and who's not. Fuck off back to redd!t with your shit.

Wait for the high quality scan first, user.

>Oh wow, it really is Fuutarou-kun
>It’s amazing, I didn’t think we would be in the same high school!
>Although I have changed a lot compared to how i was five years ago, I am so happy.
>Fuu....

>Miku observing Fuuts lips slowly while he eating at mach 10
I can't believe she is the kisser bros

Attached: kirbytarou.jpg (454x463, 79K)

oops, I'm actually a Yotsubro but got carried away with coffee thing, but in my defense I talked about the chapter the last 3 threads.

Attached: 1560275221321.jpg (540x527, 102K)

Okay, that makes it clear.

Don't forget that Fuuts was only testing Miku with the mother's bread, and he totally knew that Nino hugged him, and they also had a talk, when Miku was changing.

No, there is only one OG Lolikano. The game was nice but that' not the most important.

>studying while eating. . .
>Then I took a test paper of 100 points. .
>Has he been working hard since that day?
>Compared with him, me. . .
>It’s too shameful, I can’t really tell him...
>Uesugi...san
>Uesugi-san ~~

>that implied timezone
Hello SEAmonkey

I mean, everyone is free to discuss whatever they want, as long as it isn't off-topic.
You are free to discuss the chapter too.

Attached: 1543335242150.jpg (727x687, 71K)

>4: Ah, haha, you're finally looking my way
>F: How do you know my name?
>Sure enough, he can't remember me.
>But since a long time ago, I have always remembered you.

No more despair, we must have hope, Yotsubros!

Attached: embodiment of depression.png (1125x1368, 3.18M)

R-ddit might be a better place for you.

Nino?

Attached: 1558812087974.png (240x240, 68K)

>F: But I really didn't expect Fuutarou to become our tutor! No one will think of the fate of the encounter.
>4: Although not good at learning, but with Fuutarou, the words welcome
>F: rice is R is not L!
>F: Yotsuba, why are you so happy?

Yotsuba is too precious

>Ah, haha, you're finally looking my way
Ichika said the same thing.

For us, the readers.
I made it pretty clear I was talking about Fuutarou's pov.

Yea Forums isn't your safe space, you fucking retard. Go back to redd!t if you want your shitty upvotes.

Is there even a fucking chance that Itsuki will fall for my boy Fuuts now? Who am I kidding even if she does it's going to be underwhelming as hell because of Yotsuba

Attached: 1554093780263.jpg (436x536, 51K)

shut the fuck up kid, I'll post wherever the fuck I want.

>the words welcome
What?

>4: if i keep studying hard i may be able to tell Fuutarou
>4:Oh? Could it be that.
>4:Miku, is the person you secretly like Uesugi.san?

>Yotsuba talking to herself alone in the dark
That's creepy as hell.

>That Itsuki in the background
Top cute

There's a chance, but it'd be too late.

I want to feed Itsuki KFC whilst giving her headpats.

No but that's OK since Itsuki isn't someone I see being depressed she didn't get married to Fuutarou.
As others have said before, I think they are best left as good friends/colleagues.

But Itsuki is te bride though?

>Ninoshits come in and try making the thread and chapter about themselves over a fucking frame with coffee

You just don't understand how deep the coffee parallel runs user.

>even if he discovers the truth he has moved on emotionally
You're a fucking dumbass too, huh? It was no where implied that he had moved on from her. Fuck off with your headcanons already. Also if you think Fuutarou won't care about lolikano anymore, then that's the opposite of moving on, that's just him running away from the problem that's right in front of him because he already knows that one of the quints is Rena. That's not even close to what you can call moving on.

Stop with your retarded semantics, neither of thosr matter anymore. Rena is only a thing because of Yotsuba.
You're trying too hard.

>3: no way, no way
>4: Although Miku said so, Ichika, what do you think?
>1: um, she really like him, you're absolutely right.
>4: Sure enough!
>4Why is it like this?
>1: Yes.

What chapter is this despair face from again? It's all become blurred after rereading the entire manga last weekend

Miku is truly the worst girl bringing Yotsuba more suffering.

>if i keep studying hard i may be able to tell Fuutarou

Attached: C93A33A5-0258-4E2B-B069-D7E56C30D7DB-174-0000000AB20C5C3D.png (600x300, 339K)

dont read so fast user.

>Stop with your retarded semantics, neither of thosr matter anymore
Maybe if you stopped pulling shit out of your ass, sure, I don't mind.

>You're trying too hard.
Yeah sure, what ever makes you sleep at night, retard.

Attached: mein_neger.jpg (289x292, 25K)

After all this? And this situation with Yotsuba?
Hardly.
Not like she needs it anyway, the world of a romcom doesn't need to spin around the MC's dick.

>4Why is it like this?
>1: Yes.

Dumb frogposter.

>Rena is only a thing because of Yotsuba
True. Noone is arguing about that

>was rena all along
>Her being rena
>premise of rena and fut's
Now fuck off back to refdit

Negi, please, stop it. I can't take it anymore.

Attached: itsuki_cry.png (275x280, 57K)

>1: Although Fuutarou is a kind person, he's a bit childish, it doesn't suit my taste.
>So Ichika doesn't remember him I think.
>I see,I see.
>Hmm.
>Really???
>4: I feel a bit lonely but is good that everyone can notice how good of a person Fuutarou is
not really sure about the last line

>4: I feel a bit lonely but is good that everyone can notice how good of a person Fuutarou is
FUCK my heart, please stop it hurts

>not drinking Instant Coffee Type I

>>I see,I see.
>>Hmm.
>>Really???
kek

>: Yes. . Itsuki? . i wonder if she went to Uesugi-san room
>5: Please tell me, the reason you are studying
>4:!

I wanted Itsuki to have a romantic development with Fuutarou the most out of the 5.

: Although Fuutarou is a kind person, he's a bit childish, it doesn't suit my taste.
Ah, so this is how Negi retcons Ichika's plot line to connect the past with the present.

Sorry to hear that user. Many other Anons didn't want anything from Itsuki because of the seemingly forced "main girl" moments.

The ultimate parallel. What now, Ninofags?

What do you mean by this?

>>I see,I see.
>>Hmm.
>>Really???
lol

I can't wait for Yotsuba's complete mental breakdown once Itsuki reveals everything to Fuutarou.

W-We have coffee

I love Emilia

It's hurting deep inside.

>when you realize your onee-chan is still a snek but it's too late

Meh it's nothing compare to the coffee parallel

are you sure?

Attached: 41b76722ccdb897b7e8544d4923c539612869d40.jpg@1320w_2018h.jpg (1320x2017, 460K)

I'm kinda having my doubts. Maybe the kisser was Yotsuba all along.

Attached: 1530132803180.png (415x433, 125K)

>I feel a bit lonely but is good that everyone can notice how good of a person Fuutarou is
I hope you are wrong because saying that she is lonely would be total BS.

>Has he been working hard since that day?
>Compared with him, me. . .

Attached: 45c.png (196x432, 83K)

>Hmm
>Really???
Kek I fucking love more for this holy shiet so fucking based

Attached: based.png (831x823, 924K)

>4:I did not expect him to remember!
>4:What should I do, should I say it? .
>4:. . However, it would be bad if i'm the only one that's special
>F: Have any of you meet me before?
>1:(shock)
>4:the only reason i can stand here if because of my sister's help
>4:So, that memory, and this feeling, let's forget it

Its not Miku fault that Fuutarou carries the chad genes made to tame the quints

So Ichika wanted Yotsuba to say it, she didn't and went like a cunt about it.

You mean shit genes that made her pitiful.

I endured the "force main girl" meme since the beginning. I started liking her even more after her fight with Fuutarou. Now? Nobody gives a shit since she is not lolikano anymore outside of being a big eater memes. Yotsubafags were "despair this and hope that" all the fucking time but Itsuki is the real underdog here

So she didn't tell him due to no longer wanting to stand out then

Ichika didn't know.

S(he) didn't use the same words in the original
>soba ni itekurete arigatou (thanks for being by my side)

>watashi wa mikata desu (I'm your ally)
>zenryoku de ouenshimasu (I'll support you with everything I've got)

Attached: 1503176298945.jpg (576x521, 43K)

>looks at Yotsuba in shock
Yeah, she didn't know.

>Miku wants to go to cooking school
>Nino wants to open a restaurant
I see, those two will co-own a restaurant in the future

>4: The sound in the bushes turned out to be Yotsuba
>4: I brought your stuff from school. If you want to leave home, you must be prepared.
>4: Not good. . .
>5_?
>4:I’m sorry to say this in this situation, but in exchange, Itsuki, I need to ask you one thing.
>4:Wear this dress and meet with Uesugi-san
>5: That. . What does that mean? . ?
>4I only recently learned that I am not very good at lying.
>4:Even if i change my clothes, i will be discovered immediately.

I was sympathizing with you, but please user there's no way Itsuki is as much of an underdog as Yotsuba is. Yotsuba has been basically fucking herself over since Chapter one.

>Ichika didn't know.
She clearly knew,why else would Negi inserted a panel where she looks shocked?

Should it be changed?

>Yotsuba is Fuutarou no mikata
Shirou/Kiritsugu edit when?

It is the same thing.

Unless the author resolve this Zetsuba in some way this manga is done. Everytime she appears, shit wont go anywhere since the reader will just fell sorry for her all the time.

Its that. Or she outright win.

Not that I mind, team Yotsuba all the way here.

>Ninobros seeing reality finally

Nitsuba

Attached: 1541729522795.png (145x186, 39K)

>5: It’s really you, I guessed it.
>4:However, I am not confident in the costumes, I don’t know if I will live up to your expectations.
not sure of the rest but Yotsuba says something about Itsuki not to try to act like her but as another person

And here I was thinking that was Nino.

Her eyes scare me.

Attached: 1538223361236.png (686x254, 171K)

>I only recently learned that I am not very good at lying.
>Even if i change my clothes, i will be discovered immediately.
Wait if she aware she is that bad at disguising,it doesn't make any sense if she went to kiss Fuutarou with disguise,especially if she intended to hide her identity at all cost.

>4:Sorry, Uesugi-san
>4: i can't be the only one that's special
>4: no matter who you end up liking, i will support you

Right now I feel bad for 23fags, Negi has been setting up Yotsuba from the get go, constantly.

Semantically, yes. Just pointing out to that it's not exactly the same word for P A R A L L E L

Not that I disagree, but the page on the left he's talking about all the quints.

see

Great going, mom.

Attached: 1559666747746.png (1115x1600, 1.54M)

She's just bad at lying. If she doesn't say a single word she won't be found out

You are either delusional or extremely naive.

Sadly it isn't that parallel friendly in japanese.

Remember when Nincels were 99% sure that Rena was Nino?

Attached: 1554094996860.jpg (360x360, 50K)

Nah, fuck 23fags.

She wanted to hide her identity as Lolikano at all costs. And she didn't stick around long enough to get 'found out' as Yotsuba.

Kisser is probably 2 or 4 at this point, with a wild card possibility of 1 that might just be down to me wanting her to win.

Can't wait for S2.

Attached: 1560060323116.jpg (850x1540, 181K)

>mfw

Attached: teehee.png (279x316, 112K)

Now that the story is reaching it's end with Yotsuba being the oblivious winner,
what is your hope with Negi's next work?

I hope he make some mystery thriller,
he is good with it.

In conclusion, nothing is a red herring, everything is a puzzle piece.

There's no way that'd happen.

It's all downhill from here, no way Negi can make something that tops this arc. Especially since he's been setting these reveals up the whole manga

There's still the Ichika factor here, since she does have the photo.
She could probably tell Fuuts everything, and Yotsuba and Itsuki wouldn't know.

>5: Is this okay?
>4: .... All the time, seriously treating Fuutarou is Miku (have fun interpreting that, my kr is shit)
>4: There is no need for me to play.
>5: Not like this
>5: have you not been watching him from the side since he started?
>5:Anyone has the right to pursue their own happiness
>4: Itsuki
>4:Don't say it anymore
>4:it's mu fault you have to play this uncomfortable role, sorry

>oblivious
*obvious

>4:Uesugi
>4:Fuutarou

This is actually depressing, she blames herself for everything

thought og rena was Itsuki, so glad I was bamboozled though the guy who said fake rena / Itsuki was Yotsuba, yeah... he, was hella wrong.

>replying to yourself
I don't think I've seen anyone claim Nino was Rena. It doesn't even make sense with Fuu going to her hotel right after. The only thing they claimed is that Nino is lolikano (which isn't true, but she did see Shotarou)

>4: since always
>4:LOVE

Oh Itsuki does know her feelings toFuutarou.

Lel

:Don't say it anymore
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuuuck

lel

Realistically, is there a way to absolve Yotsuba of everything WITHOUT her winning the Fuutaroubowl?

>4: .... All the time, seriously treating Fuutarou is Miku (have fun interpreting that, my kr is shit)
She said
>Up until this point,the one that seriously faced Uesugi-san are the other quints

>m-muh samefag
KEK ninotard. Is this how you sleep at night?

Attached: grinchika.png (337x326, 94K)

Amazing like always.

Attached: 1532021681079.png (282x317, 130K)

I don't think mass suicide will be able to change Negi's ending

Me and a handful of anons been saying since Fuuta revealed to Itsuki about her past with Rena in Kyoto that Yotsuba was likely Rena. Nobody fucking listened. Like "ohh dont listen to the namefag, ohh you're just a sub 80 IQ filopino, ohh he's a dumbass" constantly, turns out it was right on the money, the people on these threads shat on me and by the end they all looked like idiots.

Attached: 1531011078908.jpg (356x356, 27K)

my kr is half garbage and half google so i might be

I find it FASCINATING the symbolism in Negi's panels. The whole chapter is portrayed from Yotsuba's perspective on how certain events played out, and everytime we get this little inner monologue with her hanging out at the park. By the end, we see a lot of focus on her balancing and playing with the swing. And that's when it hit me.
The chains of the swing. Her going back and forth.
She's playing with her destiny, her future. The literal chains represent the chains and shackles that she has put on to restrain herself. The chains of guilt and sadness making her path become unclear and just go back and forth, with no imput or any sight of moving forward. Stagnation. All alone.
This whole chapter puts Chapter 37's park scene on a whole new light, making Yotsuba's big jump like the equivalent of a Leap of Faith: through Fuutaro's intervention she was able to move forward, just a little, but that little glimpse of hope made a BIG progress on her, represented by how high she managed to jump, showing the potential she has when she's not being held back by her own demons.

>For the sake of the sisters she loves, she locks away her feelings inside her heart

Paraphrasing, but that's basically what the japanese text says

So Itsuki is really irrelevant huh?

Kill yourself michlan

Mostly by Ninotards. They're retarded and cockroach like, can't be helped that they infest these threads.

Attached: 1558558686230.png (214x223, 53K)

I-It will be revealed SOON that Itsuki likes him all along,just wait

Hey, don't get full of yourself. Is just maybe.

Attached: 1540320581077.png (1920x2249, 1.74M)

>mfw reading this chapter

Attached: k7.png (1348x1328, 1.4M)

She moved on from the past,like Fuutarou.Simple.

I don't see how
>blames herself for her mother's death
>blames herself for having her sisters come to some shitty school
>blames herself for failing her promise with Shotarou
>instantly knew who Fuutarou was after 5 years
>so ashamed and hating herself that she can't bring it up
>self sacrificing because "it's the right thing to do"
>even goes to the length of having Itsuki "break up" with fuutarou
Also, just sets up endgame so hard. I don't see how Yotsuba simply stops loving Fuutarou after the endless slog of shit she's been through.

Maybe Itsuki actually met Fuutarou when they were toddlers so they don't remember anything

>4: I loved him.
>4: Always.

Just think about
>forced main girl moments
>fat memes
>least liked quint overall in various website polls
>nobody made a pic compilation with Itsuki
>no "do it for her" pic collage
>no one makes a thread with her as the OP

Imagine being an Itsukifag. Outside of the seething Itsukifag here no one cares about her

Attached: 1550591796344.png (327x316, 246K)

Those are not her issues, her issues are deeply rooted in having no self worth because she keeps getting wrong what her mother told her.

>90%
I actually tried for all the girls, but it wasn't worthy.
Surprisingly 23 had too few of a number to be fun, and 5 most were meta posts like "she's lolikano because she's the first girl". And 14 ended up both being her.

face it bro, Itsuki will always be the platonic friend.

Sasuga, Negi.
Based as always

Everyone thought Yotsuba wasn't relevant before this.

Seeing posts like this makes think I'm in a fucking Kaguya thread

Attached: 1531655131919.jpg (853x480, 48K)

She's only bad at it if she started talking, staying silent wouldn't expose her disguise. Fuutarou just confirmed this after looking at a mute Yotsuba disguised as Itsuki in scrambled eggs.

Attached: file.png (1352x728, 703K)

Said no one ever.

>Right now I feel bad for 23fags
>Feeling bad for the most obnoxious fanbase
Hahaha, no. Serves them right.

The Yotsubafags want a pity win now, or are they mostly Mikufags who jumped ship?

Unironically It's ok Itsuki isn't in the running, I think she's a fine supporting character.

>shit wont go anywhere since the reader will just fell sorry for her all the time.
Well, there's literally nothing you can do right other than be mad at her for not being selfish or feel sorry for her because she doesn't want to be special anymore.

Kaguya threads are comfy these just turn into ninospam

Sure but ating with Fuutarou is not the only way to solve that issue.
I honestly think Fuutarou did good enough job when they are in ferris wheel and the bus,but it seems like even his word can't reach Yotsuba.

heh

Keep living Itsukikeks.

Attached: DYBAI-bVAAAZ3BK.jpg (900x1200, 99K)

oh peoples faces when Itsuki wins

called it

Attached: end.png (1655x458, 482K)

ICHICUTE

Saying 'Fuutarou' like the bride.

So, have you been converted into a Yotsubafag yet?

Attached: 128923598323.png (286x607, 111K)

Fuck off Michlan, you wer saying the opposite.

I don't hate Itsuki, I just don't see it. She has a very platonic relationship with Fuutarou unless Negi pulls out another "I'm suffering" card too like he did with Yotsuba.

>jumped ships

I was always one since chapter 1.

>4: Itsuki
>4:Don't say it anymore
YOTSUBA, STOP IT. DON'T DO THIS TO YOURSELF.

Attached: sad.jpg (236x188, 7K)

Well, Yotsuba will make way for her sister if any one of them ask Yotsuba to drop out from the race.

Fuck the bandwagoners, I was here first

>I only recently learned that I am not very good at lying.
So she genuinely thinks she will never be together with Fuutarou huh?

Attached: 17.jpg (2048x1469, 524K)

I know it's a harem but it's really incredible how 4/5 girls fell for the exact same guy. Good thing Itsuki isn't in.

No

I wonder why Itsuki's arc is the last one to drop? The first girl advantage is really strong.

No. I like her, I want her to be happy, but I don't bandwagon just because she's the main girl of the current arc.

Yes I was, faggot.
I was saying two things:
One, Yotsuba was the wildcard and her being Rena/lolikano (don't care about your terms) is a big possibility.
Two, there are multiple lolikanos. One of them is Ichika.

They were both right you cunts.
You were even fighting me over you shitty terms of who Rena or who lolikano was.

Attached: 1558386858257.png (604x835, 618K)

This won me over.

Attached: 25.jpg (902x790, 168K)

There's no way that would happen.

>Jumping ship
Kill yourself.

Never, but I will support her if she wins.

Attached: 1550703101019.png (717x979, 825K)

>I wonder why Itsuki's arc is the last one to drop?
Rena (the mother), Yotsuba's feelings, her dreams, she can have a good, not-romantic, arc.

It easy to see by the same kind of shitpostin that it just ye ol' ship jump.

She didn't speak. That fact alone is pretty revealing.

Fuutarou has never moved on by the looks of what he did to Ichika in the Kyoto Arc.

Yotsuba probably have the puffiest vulva.

>I will support her if she wins.
That makes no sense. You either accept it or complain.

>Good thing Itsuki isn't in.
Yet. You can't have a harem of quintuplets without all of them liking him some way or another.

>Yotsubafags are people that jumped ships
Pathetic

I used to be a Ninofag but I jumped ship now

What are they planing with the sexy underwear?

This Yotsuba arc has by far been the most entertaining for me. I love Yotsuba.

Shes had it in the bag for a long time, She doesn't need any build up. Fuu will confess. I'm saying this as Somebody who likes Yotsuba

This kind of delusion is unhealthy.

>I feel bad for 23fags
Why?

>One, Yotsuba was the wildcard and her being Rena/lolikano (don't care about your terms) is a big possibility.
>Two, there are multiple lolikanos. One of them is Ichika.
Literally everyone called those, retarded flip.

How have the nips been reacting for the latest Yotsuba chapters?

There is a difference between wanting to know who is Rena and moving on. He moved on, but he wants to know who she is. Now he thinks he probably thanked her.

not yet my dear friend with trips, the despairtrain isn't over till her ribbon turns black
and then changes into white in the future once it gets filled with HOPE

You can move on from your past and still cherish it.
And Fuutarou clearly not pleased because Ichika also lied about Miku,twice before she even start rambling about Lolikano.

There are the OG Yotsubros as well. Besides, there is nothing wrong with jumping ship for this precious cinnamon roll.

Attached: 1557032884752.jpg (1656x2048, 1.8M)

>Literally everyone called those, retarded flip.
Oh, so now Ninofags are now trying to revise history, huh? Where was the strong denial from over a year ago, huh? Fucking faggots.

Obviously you will never admit your now proven wrong delusions, whatever.

Attached: 1557885351705.png (675x940, 285K)

Dumb cuck.

>but he wants to know who she is.
That doesn't look like moving on to me to be honest. Go interpret it however you want, but for me, there's no way he's gonna move on from just that.

Fuutarou wasn't even mad at Ichika when he exposed her shitty Miku disguise, he only started getting angry when she brought up the lolikano card.

I could say the same of people who don't think Itsuki will win.

Yotsuba is a shitty liar but only Itsuki knew that she loved Fuut? OK.

Based.

I don't even know what the fuck you are talking about. Yotsuba's 4D chess and the multiple lolikanos theories are both old as shit.
Fuck off.

And yet, you have provided zero proof on how she's going to win and why she deserves to win.

she was always my "want to win" girl, even if I replied in every thread to the "who will win" with itsuki, the 4D sounded too good to be true, but here we are

Attached: Y19.jpg (1024x768, 340K)

You got Seven Goodbye + Sister Wars ending with him thanking her and you still can't believe that he has moved on? What does moved on mean to you then?

>bandwagoners are going to make us the worst fans now

Attached: 1556164843949.png (191x173, 59K)

>look at me, I'm smart! I called what everyone else called!
?

Ninobros I expected it, but it hurts to have her confess like months ago only for her to lose in the end after being put to the side after. I don’t see her winning

Shame how retarded Ninofags are. They kept denying Yotsuba was Rena, kept denying Ichika is the kisser, kept denying Nino has zero chances to win

>been months in-story
>Nino has done SHIT

No one has ever asked if Yotsuba loves Fuutarou or not

>ending with him thanking her and you still can't believe that he has moved on?
Only because he didn't know that Rena was one of the fucking quints you dumb speedreader. Did you even miss the part where he exposed Itsuki at the mall that Rena was one of the quints because he heard the name Rena from their grandfather? Do you honestly think he would move on from her after knowing she's right infront of him but he still couldn't tell? That's a naive way of thinking that he's moved on already.

How's the rent?

You are second behind Ninofags right now.

Fuutarou's Seven Goodbyes to Rena doesn't count because at that time, he doesn't even know that Rena was one of the quints.

>Rena
?

>even if they win, they lose
>Yotsubafags eternally suffering with their waifu
Pottery

Oh please, apparently they're not "delusions" now.
>I called what everyone else called!
Apparently we forgot how people (mostly delusional Ninofags) laughed at those theories. Now, obviously everyone calls it because they made it more and more obvious for the past months.

Ninofags really are the worst posters in these threads. Not a shingle damn braincell.
But I digress.

I personally like Nino, but their fans, sheesh, worst fans ever.
Miku and Yotsubafags, great posters.

Attached: 1531720589031.png (887x1000, 891K)

And no one asked Ichika besides Miku and Nino(for Nino it was after Maruo's interruption) but somehow Yotsuba guessed it.

It already started around the time Yotsuba was revealed to be Lolikano and her fanbase turned into hyperactive baboons.

>now Ninofags are now trying to revise history
And playing the victims while at it, as usual and expected of them retards.

Attached: 1560275915375.gif (701x720, 288K)

Everyone who was retarded is. This was a longtime coming, and most people knew something was up with Yotsuba doing stuff in the background since forever afo. Since it wasn't all that subtle. It was always a matter of when with her rather than an "if." So her relevance wasn't really in question.

While Itsuki isn't irrelevant, the same can't really be said about her.

Why does the bottom panel make me think yotsuba is going to go off the deep end and kill herself?

yeah because the followers of every quint don't go into overdrive on chapters focused on them
hell no matter who wins, their fans will go apeshit and shit with board with multiple threads and you know it

Provide fucking proof that he has moved on from her. Give me a fucking page that he clearly implies it. Don't even try to bullshit it out with your shitty headcanon.

Is a yotsuba end what negi had in mind when he said that he wanted an ending that would satisfy most readers?

Are you guys aware that you're talking more about Nino(fags) than ninofags themselves?

Attached: 1548229801567.jpg (218x266, 18K)

I said Seven Goodbyes + Sister Wars
He said what he had to say to her at the end of SW and you are here telling me that he hasn't moved on. Don't self-insert and look at the facts. What does moving on mean to you? When he called her in private, and told her what he wanted to in private?

well, there's only 4 quints at the wedding as far as we've seen

Yotsuba knew it because Ichika constantly blushed and looked at Fuutarou. Yotsuba just doesn't act like that

>He said what he had to say to her at the end of SW
And how does this imply that he's moving on? That's just pants on head retarded?

>Don't self-insert and look at the facts
Jesus Christ, this is ironic coming out from you.

It really hurts to know that all this genki only serves to hide even more despair.

Attached: 35930CAE-9E20-484E-8296-CF051D576606.jpg (1593x1206, 1.35M)

Raws drop tomorrow, so no sooner than that unless someone is retarded enough to color gookscans

>they also claimed that Nino was lolikano
lol

She literally wasn't relevant to anything beyond a few memes; everyone was convinced it was just Nino, Miku or whoever.

And where is Itsuki now? Everyone think she's just a meme, not too different from how Yotsuba was. It's stupid to say she's irrelevant when its probably more of matter of simply saving her arc focus for last.

Do we have the original Japanese page? I want the quote for a certain something.

So that's why paparino didn't come, he blames Fuu for her death.

user, what does moving on mean to you?

>USING SEVEN GOODBYES
Are you speedreading at mach 10 or something?

It's just extra-obnoxious with them because they've been pretending to be saints for the entire manga and the moment Yotsuba got something, they started aggressively burning bridges.
Ninofags, Mikufags, and Itsukifags all more or less started as they meant to go on. Ichikafags changed due to her going snake.

>more than 3 hours
>still hasn't reached bump limit

What killed the hype?

The kisser definitely cannot be Itsuki. She has no interest and wouldn't snake Yotsuba knowing she likes him. The kisser is either Nino or Yotsuba.

>Fuu will save Nino from the stalker!!
Oh my keks, truly the most delusional tards.

my man I’m not the guy you were talking to the whole time, but how does that not imply he’s moved on

Here

Attached: 1560745741730.jpg (480x352, 30K)

>Lolikano
Yotsuba
>Rena
Itsuki
>First Kiss
Itsuki
>Bride
Itsuki
>Winner/Mistress
Miku

Attached: smug miku.jpg (840x1200, 937K)

Defining the meaning of moving on coming from me wouldn't convince your shitty headcanon. Give me fucking a page or proof where he's completely implies he's moved on from her, instead of getting mad at me because it doesn't fit your narrative.

>Fuutaro will know it was Nino who "hugged" him from behind pushing him!
That was hilarious.

There were also Nino supporters that called the stalker ending up being irrelevant once the arc started to go in the direction it went, but you’re ignoring them interestingly.

>The kisser is either Nino or Yotsuba.
Where are Ichika and Miku in this?

This is just one of those few times I talk about them. Just the worst fanbase in 5toubun. Terrible.
They have not contributed a single thing in discussions. Zero. Nada. And yet they continue to deny that Nino only has a chance because she's Negi's waifu and at any time he could retcon everything and make Nino win.

They still deny that Nino was practically shoehorned in that Kyoto arc, where Negi shat on Miku, Itsuki and Ichika (especially Ichika) and made Nino look like a saint, completely contradicting their prior actions.

Attached: 1546066333564.jpg (1277x884, 263K)

>189469922
I doubt burgerking has enough fans to spam the board

The question is why does Maruo know about Yotsuba's despair park?

Attached: x2.png (1115x1600, 364K)

Read the fucking thread. 7 goodbyes doesn't count because he didn't know Rena was one of the quints at that time yet.

Girls who sacrifice too much for the MC seldom win; like pic related... Goddammit I was just recovering from the salt but another new salt mine comes soon after... Dammit why do best girls can't win?

Attached: tenri cute.jpg (400x503, 37K)

>Fuutarou is clearly still in love with Lolikano!
>start to fall in love with anonymous kisser
Unless you wanted to bullshit that he somehow thought of lolikano the instant they kiss,which make no sense at all.

What’s wrong with the page the other guy posted?

>Kyoto arc will be about Nino and Fuuts defending her from a stalker!
This was even better.

Everything about it is wrong.

Kill yourself then.

>Defining the meaning of moving on coming from me wouldn't convince your shitty headcanon
Answer or shut the fuck up. He said what he had to say to Rena. What more is there? Your "post proofs" is retarded. What do you want? Futarou saying "I moved on"?

So what you’re saying is that is doesn’t count because you said so

>Mikufags now satisfied with Miku being the mistress

Lets not forget
>Nino is aware of the shutter sound because she's lolikano!!!
But they are the minority while the sheer volume of retardation comes from Ninofags.

Who?

I don’t about winning but if she loses, after this chapter, the amount of anal devastation will eclipse that of Chihiro and Yoshino combined.

No, it doesn't count because of the fact that Fuutarou wouldn't be able to say this if he knew Rena was one of the quints.

>Fuu doesn't settle for any of the quints because he wants to fuck LOLIkano
>that's the source of projecting into his little sister
FUUTAROU WAS A PEDO ALL ALONG

He secretly watches her every time lamenting at not being able to do anything about it

I love you nearly as much I love Ichika

Attached: 1ka.jpg (1876x2048, 3.61M)

Being "Rena" & lolikano are a big red flags to win the bowl, you can see he moved on from that & it's too late to make a U-turn. This "destiny" shit don't matter in this story & it wouldn't work.

I remember chains and shackles in ch.56

Yet he just thanked Rena after Kyoto. He has said what he had to say.

Thank you 4000

Oh yeah guys remember the theorys of Ichika and Miku being lolikano!? Lets ignore them and just point out the Ninofags claiming Nino to be lolikano because we're insecure, living rent free in their heads.

>lolikano are a big red flags to win the bowl
God, it's crazy how things change here.

useless they go with something like
>yotsuba wanted to give closure to her feelings with the kiss
I don't see her being the kisser
so it's still nino or itsuki

Are you going to color it?

Shit, man, this never happened to me before when I'm reading manga, but I'm holding back my tears here, she better win after going through all of this.

Guess those "parallels" went to their head and believed every tiny little thing meant she won end of story, how sad lol

>ninotards butthurt at their retardation being called out

Attached: 1554901937233.png (896x900, 1.48M)

I remember Miku being lolikano theory "because current Miku had no relation with the photo and the Kyoto story"

But I called the stalker being maeda

I also like you, fellow Ichikabro.

I feel that this arc would likely end with the message that Fuutarou has moved on from rena/lolikano. It would be too late for Yotsuba, but that doesn't necessarily close all doors for Yotsuba.

I just hope she end up happy by the end, I mean, I want Ichika to win, but I won't be mad if Yotsuba won, I mean, who even hates Yotsuba? Literally no one.

Attached: 1554951064578.jpg (362x364, 38K)

>Answer or shut the fuck up, He said what he had to say to Rena. What more is there?
He still doesn't know who it is between the five? That's the most important thing about it.

>Your "post proofs" is retarded. What do you want
Oh man, since it's evident that you cannot defend yourself anymore by providing real proof, I think it's time for you to go back to redd!t with your shit, maybe you'll get upvotes for your shitty crackhead theories.

>What do you want? Futarou saying "I moved on"?
Yes, of course you dumbass or are you just illiterate at this point?

This is the last time I'm going to reply to your shitty headcanon, unless you can provide me definite proof he hasn't moved on.

Nino or Ichika or Yotsuba. Itsuki makes no sense at all and between 124, Yotsuba being the kisser is the least likely.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Yet he just thanked Rena after Kyoto. He has said what he had to say.
And what does this have to do with moving on again? Stop projecting, faggot.

What if Maruo actually hired Fuutarou to cure Yotsuba's despair? He might be the true 4D chess master all along

>But they are the minority while the sheer volume of retardation comes from Ninofags.
Those lived as long as the bread. That is, a couple of chapters.

>because we're insecure, living rent free in their heads.
Everytime, every thread

Attached: 1541031437962.jpg (552x469, 111K)

>she has no interest
she likes him as much as the other quints

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH Fuck not like this. This really hurts. The despair is real. Someone heal this poor soul before she ends up killing herself.

>He has said what he had to say.
How is this suppose to imply that he's moved on again?

Attached: yes_and.png (201x201, 24K)

>>Nino is aware of the shutter sound because she's lolikano!!!
>literally quoting the chink
Come on now.

Oh, look. Now people are shatting on Ninofags & their delusions. Yeah, they're the worst, but are Meekufags, Yotsufags & Eatsukifags are any better?

They can't cope so they deflect and project.

She literally has no romantic interest as the others. She is so dense she didn't even know Miku was in love with Fuut till she said it.

>189470128
the only ones that would be the kisser are the ones that don't want fuutarou to know it was them, everyone but nino have the chance to be the one

AAAAAAAAAAAA stop this despair.

Attached: 1560745456575.jpg (1398x1600, 2.26M)

Yotsubafags are not that bad actually. Yeah, some of them overreacting, some of them falsefaggers and some of them are drunk with HOPE and jump to conclusions too early. But damn, it happens preferably on spoilers or chapter release days, so after that it's 23 shitposting again.
They're not saint but not as bad as it could be, in the end of the day it's Yea Forums we're talking about

I've always considered the only kissers being either Ichika or Yotsuba. Ichika of course because many circumstantial facts tend to point to her being the kisser. Yotsuba because I always considered her to be the wildcard.
I don't consider Nino to be the kisser because hiding it would be completely against her personality, and the entire arc was about Nino not having an opportunity to kiss him. Her behavior with the next few arcs was also inconsistent for a person who kissed Fuutarou.

Attached: 1557255746709.png (343x513, 396K)

>there are still anons here thinking Yotsuba isn't endgame

Attached: yotsuba okawaii koto.jpg (1920x1080, 101K)

>He still doesn't know who it is between the five? That's the most important thing about it.
As I said, wanting to know who it is is different from not moving. That's curiosity. Futarou had his discussion with her but for you it's not moving on. And you still can't give a definition.
>Yes, of course you dumbass or are you just illiterate at this point?
This is stupid. Actions speak for themselves. When other anons posted the Seven Goodbyes pic, for you it didn't count because he didn't know she was a Nakano. You are clearly just stubborn.

>they deflect and project.
That's literally Ichikafags.

>Rena said she is special
>Fuutarou said she is special
Literally what the fuck she even wanted?

>This is stupid. Actions speak for themselves
Just stop it my man, you're just embarrassing yourself.

who’s behavior is consistent with them kissing Fuutaro

>are Meekufags, Yotsufags & Eatsukifags are any better?

Without a doubt.

Nino

Nino fags are really pathetic

>For you it didn't count because he didn't know she was a Nakano. You are clearly just stubborn.
Clearly it only counts for you because you think it's supporting your shitty narrative but the fact is, it's not. You're the only one being stubborn here, you dumbass.

>everyone but nino have the chance to be the one
Not even a Ninofag but that's ridiculous. If Itsuki who has no interest in him doing that knowing that Miku and Yotsuba love him would be OOC.

>desuarchive.org/a/search/text/Ichika rena/start/2018-01-01/end/2018-12-12/
Oh I do, I still have no idea why they thought Ichika could've been Rena.
Won't even forget this post:
>Both Yotsuba and Itsuki are not Rena. I don't think Nino can be Rena because she was mad when Rena showed up. I want to believe Rena is Ichika, but Miku is the best actress.

No, it's the final version of a drawing I made(pic very much related).

Attached: IMG_20190617_131115.jpg (813x745, 97K)

>As I said, wanting to know who it is is different from not moving
Yeah, no. Fuck off back to redd!t.

>Can't tell what "moving on" means
>Deny everything posted
You are the problem here.

Ichikafags are literally the most pathetic posters. I wish I had the screenshots people posted of them.

This desu desu

Uroki?

Attached: 1530737946825.png (907x728, 933K)

>cant provide proof
>b-but my headcanon says so!
Fuck off with your shit already.

I still don’t see why him saying goodbye to Rena, and dismissing her right after the Scrambled Eggs arc doesn’t imply he’s moved on. He’s had one more interaction where he said he was grateful, and that’s all. He doesn’t seem overly attached. Like he may wonder who she is, which is reasonable, but he doesn’t hound her.
Why does that mean he hasn’t moved on

I don't want anyone in this fanbase to be happy. Which ending will make everyone cry and rage?

>Yeah, no. Fuck off back to redd!t.
lmao. Redd!t is the place for you.

Oof, that didn't age well at all. At all.

What the fuck are you even rambling about. Fuu moving on from lolikano doesn't mean Yotsuba can't be the bride. He is no longer shackled to the past (oneitis). If Yotsuba is the bride, it's because he fell for the current her, not out of lingering feeling to lolikanom

Ichika.
Ichika's "snake" nature, completely contradicting her usual persona happened after. Remember, the bride talked about how after that kiss, "the person changed quickly". Ichika did in just a few chapters.
Ichika started using her acting skills to her advantage for Fuutarou after the kiss. She used her "acting skills" first time to Fuuta with that kiss.
Ichika was talking about "kissing" in her acting job just prior as well.
Both Yotsuba and Ichika have good motives to hide their identities.

Attached: 1545096115782.png (364x360, 245K)

I love that smug. Yes.

that's the question that bothers me a lot.
What's the point, Maruo?

The amount of mental gymnastics trying to deny Fuutarou moved on from lolikano despite it literally being written on page as confirmation he moved on is absurd.

You're the only one in here who thinks Fuuts has moved on, so you definitely come from that shitty website.

Nincels revising history again, as always

I do it all the time, you should try it, it's theurapetic. Never need a psychologist, you are doing the job yourself by talking your mind out (doing it in your head is way harder for people not familiar with the concept, you can only talk one phrase at a time with your mouth while in your head ton of ideas can come and pollute your thinking). It's a good way to let your subconscious talk, sometimes you'll be surprised by how you already know the answers inside yourself, just let the words come out by themselves (and no, talking alone is not being crazy, you just put what you truly feel/think in words you can comprehend but no one else is listening, you stop keeping everything deep down in you and let it haunt you ; you are not imagining another part of yourself or shit like that, if you were, you should really consult then). It also doens't always have to be about anything specific, just let the first words that come out come and see where it goes; sometimes you have some things on your mind deep down you didn't even knew about. I have done it since forever, was surprised it wasn't a thing and was even compared to craziness (though, I can understand why in a sense but it's not like you are talking nonsense or having dissociative identity disorder by just talking out things instead of doing it in your head which is waaaay harder), and my closest friends and my parents were questionning it and not believing it at first but does it now and they never felt better in their life since then. You lose nothing trying, at least you tried something new in your life and will now if it was worth it!

Maruo is Yotsuba from the future

>m-muh Ichikafags
>r-rent free
KEK the absolute I R O N Y. Oh my!

Attached: 1554708633189.jpg (1395x1491, 147K)

Honestly.

Attached: 1557759130074.png (1144x151, 60K)

That's what I am asking, but the guy can only say "Go back to Redddit".
Itsuki.

Rarely have seen you around nowadays, you don't even post your drawings on /c/ anymore. Busy?

Cope

>Nino not a kisser because she hiding it would go against her character
On the contrary, she probably made her one last ditch attempt to kiss him at the bell before leaving & it wouldn't be a perfect one as she made haste under disguise.
Knowing full well that it would be a bad kiss & afraid he would hate her for being a bad kisser, she ultimately kept it to herself & never think of bringing up about that kiss, even though she did had a flashback about the bell. Ultimately, he & we never know
Nino is still one of the kisser candidate because of her walk the talk intention. You'll be foolish not to take Nino seriously.

I remember a Nino supporter throwing around th idea that Nino could be lolikano, but they didn’t seem particularly convinced themselves. I don’t remember anyone seriously considering it.

Reminder.

Attached: 1551226220447.png (1390x2343, 278K)

Fuutarou moving on away from Rena isn't a bad flag for Yotsuba at all. His image of her is totally different from any of the quints, it had to happen.
He will eventually fall for one of them, for what they are now.

>Negi will skipped past summer vacation
This pissed me of the most more than anything

>speedreading replies on a 5toubun thread
Maybe if you actually read the reply chain, I won't have to call you a fucking retard.

A shitposter named Michlan is literally your defacto leader Ichikafag, you dont have any right to talk

Been here since day 1, senpai

Yeah, so much irony of you and your samefagging posts are quite the spectacle. Now it's just sad and pathetic.

I think not, because of the current state of affairs with their false hope delusions

So now you're going to post this shit because you can't defend yourself anymore. Fucking pathetic.

>You're the only one in here who thinks Fuuts has moved on
Ridiculous. Pretty much everyone here was saying that because being obsessed with her meant too much attachment to the past. Futarou has grown since then. It's today that I see "Futarou hasn't moved on" being defended so vividly when it makes no sense. We saw him say what he wanted to the one who made him change when he was a kid, that he is extremely grateful. And yet, here you are, telling me that he hasn't moved on because you want him to say "I moved on". He wanted to meet her, he did, he told her what he had in his heart. What more do you need?

>Pretty much everyone here was saying that
Speak for yourself, faggot. This isn't reddit you fucking dumbass.

Michlan literally caused all this Ninoshitting. It proves Ichikafags are the worst shitposters

I want Itsuki to win because she is the cutest

Attached: 1555650661193.png (3012x2512, 1.91M)

>Ridiculous. Pretty much everyone here was saying that
Post your fucking statistics that proves this. Otherwise you're just spouting bullshit.

Eh, i have done in the past multiple times it basically boils down to this:- first girl almost always wins, Her interactions with Fuu have progressed more, And hmm his sister adores her. if you didn't think Itsuki would win by the beginning of the fireworks arc you need to have your brain tested so it can be confirmed its actually inside your skull.

>A single user shitposts about Nino
>Waaah Ichikafags are the worst
Kill yourself.

Someone can't sleep anymore a night.

Where's the 80-deleted and 100-deleted posts?

Nice wall of text, but none of this even implied that he has moved on. What a fucking shame.

wait there is people still in denial that itsuki likes fuutarou too?
as the current time in the manga all 5 of them still have feelings for him, don't be stupid

Literally read and stop coping from the fact that he moved on. Your headcanon of him not actually moving on is invalid.

But I am, just undercover. I'm pretty much always here for spoilers and full release threads, although given the amounts of threads I might just not be there at all. As for /c/, I do check the threads. Considering I didn't draw much quint related stuff though, unless I have something new I don't see a reason to post there.

HAHAHA keep crying it's funny af

lmao just go read the archives. Now it's not post pic it's post statistics. I am dead.

>07:20:37
>07:21:41
>07:22:44
very interesting

>Using 7 goodbyes as a reference.
LMAO. Just kill yourself already.

>Miku wants to learn cooking that's why she is going to cooking school
>Fuutarou mentioned to only Miku about his mother and her cafe
>Miku knows cooking in the future
>In the future Rena's cafe is open
If Miku is a winner, i really won't surprised.

Attached: 2ykPWvq.jpg (2048x1345, 393K)

They were using her reaction to the camera noise and nino taking pictures to draw parallels, using the panel of the stairs to back up their claim. They also used the page with Itsuki and nino getting shots, explaining that Itsuki was a red herring and nino who was behind her was the actual lolikano. Please, keep reading the manga to see more ninofags theories getting burned at the stake.

>Literally read and stop coping
Fucking ironic.

Yeah, I am not even saying that she can't be the bride, just that he moved on and Yotsubafags go nuclear. I guess it's all they have.

No need to seethe, it's getting really pathetic.

>although given the amounts of threads I might just not be there at all.
Haha, I guess.
>Considering I didn't draw much quint related stuff though, unless I have something new I don't see a reason to post there.
Well, I always end up posting your new stuff from twitter instead.

Kek

Attached: c018 (v03) - p088.jpg (2147x3056, 2.76M)

Exactly, all you can do is cope from the fact he did move on and be wrong with your headcanon.

Literally only the chink said that, but feel free to search the archives for more

What is has-not-moved-onfag endgame here? Fuu moving on doesn't even mean Yotsuba loses. Are they diehard Yotsubafags?

You know what? You Nino/Ninofags shitting assholes are just the worst, worse than Ninofags & your current attitude makes you no better than Ninofags

Ah right, I sorta remember the first part. I don’t remember that being pushed too hard, but I could very well be mistaken. Sometimes I throw things out there myself, so I’m more forgiving of out-there theories.

Lewd tiddies.

>Are they diehard Yotsubafags?
Yup.

It's not ironic when i'm giving evidence unlike you but why can't you? Oh right because nothing suggests he hasn't moved on when he did move on.

>Rena's cafe
user...

I agree that him moving on doesn’t necessarily mean she loses. As it means he’d accept Yotsuba for who she is now and not who she was. I also thought the prevailing opinion was that he was less interested in Rena now.

>be wrong with your headcanon.
But you're the only one spouting headcanons here and there while at the same time not providing deinitive proof. It's truly pathetic how you're still going on with this.

>one ninofag comes up with something
>all the others call him a prohet and parrot him non stop
>negi puts it to rest the next day
>it was just one guy!

The tragedy of ninofags.

Probably trying to say that Fuutarou doesn't love anyone at this point,except Lolikano,which is clearly false as seen in chapter 68

>i'm giving evidence
Where? Using 7 goodbyes as a reference is stupid by the way and it only proves you're a dumb speedreader.

Wew, Ninofags really triggered many posters today. It's actually hilarious.

Fucking based post lmao. Nincels BTFO

I only chose a team around 25 chapters ago but have been a despairfag from the get go.

Michlan this, Michlan that, Jesus, when you people hear something you don't like you just love screaming that name.
Smug Ichika looks at you with a smug, smug face.

Attached: 1559194695694.png (1072x992, 1.32M)

I like nino, shes cool.

>I see,I see.
>Hmm.
>Really???
SNEK'ED

Now say that without crying

For this, is the more reason for me to root for Nino win just to see them go apeshit mental meltdown

Dumbass, how am I spewing headcanon when you can literally read the manga and see he literally said he moved on from Rena. The ones creating headcanons are you desperately trying to want Fuut to not move on from her when the whole point of 7 Goodbeyes was moving on from the past.

Because there's no clear proof of him moving on. If there's one character that has moved on, it's Yotsuba not Fuutarou.

You people never learn. I can’t wait for the shitstorm when miku wins because of “japan popularity”

Tenri is different. While she was a childhood friend, she was also the timid girl. And timid girls REALLY never wins.

No need to project your emotions. Cope.

based kimetsubro

What the hell? Futarou has moved on, Yotsuba absolutely didn't. Do you confuse their names?

Attached: ePz3qFE.png (98x168, 9K)

>he literally said he moved on from Rena.
Only because he doesn't know it's one of the quints you fucking retarded SEAnigger. Rena came back to haunt him again literally after he found out it was one of the quints. Now if you still don't get why using 7 goodbyes was a stupid idea, then you really need to get your IQ checked.

I'll post the next one myself. It's Yotsuba through the years.
Thanks for keeping up with my stuff, recently I've been trying to improve my fundamentals. I'll get better at it, eventually.

Attached: IMG_20190617_132754.jpg (503x693, 67K)

I mean, you really can check the archives
>desuarchive.org/a/search/text/save nino stalker/start/2018-01-01/
39 results with half being people laughing at that post
>desuarchive.org/a/search/text/nino camera sound/start/2018-01-01/
5 results.
And "parroting" is a big word, when anyone can shitpost with and/or about it.
Even "miku bread" nets more results.

>Yotsuba literally reminiscing this chapter and forced herself to sacrifice her happiness
>moved on

Yes, thank you for proving my point.

>gets proven wronf
B-but muh

Dumbass, he knows Rena is one of the quints. If he knew it was Yotsuba it wouldn't change anything. He was never in love with her as well.

So this is what I've been arguing with. Makes sense.

Man, are Itsukifags also going to become like that when she'll get her arc?

>Dumbass, he knows Rena is one of the quints
Only after Scrambled Eggs. Not before 7 Goodbyes you dumbass speedreader. Go read it again, but this time slowly.

She still hopes, but she dares not say it. She dreads the despair.

>He was never in love with her as well.
OHH BOY, WHAT'S NEXT? YOU'RE GONNA SAY ITSUKI IS LOLIKANO TOO?

Bro I think you need a dictionary because Futarou moved on, not Yotsuba.

why is Fuutaro moving on from Rena a headcanon when he said goodbye, but the idea that he didn’t move on because he found out they were a quint, not a headcanon? I’m confused. Was it said in the manga he didn’t move on when he learned they were a quint

No matter how hard yotsuba despairs, Itsuki will still win in the end.

Go get yourself checked if can't read between the lines.

Fucking hell, Yotsuba is making me have 5cm/sec flashbacks
She's literally the MC of that movie

Attached: Let_it_snow_llet_it_snow....gif (500x281, 276K)

>he knows Rena is one of the quints
Only since Scrambled Eggs and it was a shocking discovery for him.

Attached: x2.png (1426x2048, 937K)

but how is it not a headcanon

He'll give a meme answer. You'll see.

He's thinking it's Itsuki.

>Fuutarou moving on away from Rena isn't a bad flag for Yotsuba at all.
Thank god, at least one person with hight IQ here.
Moreover, if you want a good written Yotsuba ending, Fuutarou has to move on from Rena/lolikano. That's so simple

Wasn't that conversation was about Granpa's dying?

It's not a headcanon because Negi already provided proof that Fuutarou only found out Rena was one of the quints after hearing the name Rena from the quint's granpa.

Yotsubafags are getting desperate and starting to be like Ninofags making their own projections of the story.

>Rena came back to haunt him again
Haunt what?Because Fuutarou doesn't look like he bothered or shocked upon their 2nd meeting.

>Thank god, at least one person with hight IQ here.
Literally everyone is saying that excepted "not moved on"fag.

That's when he heard the name Rena and connected the dots.

>feed
>whilst giving headpats
dumb user never raised a pet before

You oon't have to read it literally. Do you have IQ of a fucking rock or something?

but where’s the proof that he un-moved on after learning this information

You have to provide proof first that he has moved on. Up until now it's still in speculation, but idiots called it official already

Good chapter. Yotsuba win is a win I'd accept if it comes down to it but Negi made it look kind of obvious from the get go. This whole flashback arc just basically cemented for her win. She may as well be the kisser as well.

Attached: 1557322123279.png (248x310, 105K)

>choosing your career in order to impress the girl you like
Since the thread's about to die, I'll say that I did exactly that, graduated high school and went to flight school. When I got my Commerical Multi Engine License, she leaves me because she thought I was too good for her.
Reality is really strange.

There's proof though, Fuutarou never said he has moved on from her. Also fuck off ESL

as a Yotsubro I'm ashamed of you

How can you explain her injury? I don't think Negi would asspull muh adrenaline/bandage/painkiller and the like.

him saying goodbye internally to Rena certainly sounds like a ‘moved on’ to most people. Which you seemed fine with, and then said he was no longer moved on upon learning new information about Rena. But then you’d have no reason to bring up the 2nd part if you didn’t implicitly agree with the 1st already

>doesn't look like he bothered or shocked upon their 2nd meeting.
Of course he's not bothered, he already knows one of the quints is lying to him and making him play the guessing game.

It’s over 123 bros. 4 is the winner.

>You have to provide proof first that he has moved on. Up until now it's still in speculation
Seriously?

Attached: 20180508080004.jpg (406x631, 36K)

for the record, it’s only one or mostly only one guy who’s saying Fuutaro hasn’t moved on, there’s slightly more more than invite between every post disagreeing with the opinion. It’s fairly obvious.

NEGI!!!

Don't call me your bros ever again

>Which you seemed fine with
I wasn't fine with it though. It was only fine during 7 goodbyes but after Fuutarou knows it's one of them, there's no way he still has those same feelings.

>more than invite
more than one minute

Im a ninobro and this one hurts me right in the kokoro really really bad

pity love is a thing from the past though.
don't be the second generation of Noefags, user.

Go ahead then, I'm sure you're up to the task instead of spouting your shitty headcanon like the others right?

Not him, but you can still run depending on the extent of the injuries. Ichika had balance issues, not really pain issues. Her ankle wasn't sprained, but it could have.

just because you say goodbye to somebody doesn't exactly mean you have truly forgotten how that person changed you.

Well, everyone has the black sheep in their family.

>tfw too low IQ to connect the dots myself

Yes, so exactly what I said. Fine during 7 goodbyes, which you agree with. Then it treads into headcanon territory after Scrambled Eggs, because there’s no proof that he no longer moved on after learning this information.

Huh, Noe winning would have absolutely not been a pity win. She had the screen time and development.

free!

Not being a failure?

Of course he didn’t forget her. The third time he met her he said he was grateful. That doesn’t mean he didn’t move on from his attachment. He’s also curious who she is, but he won’t press her too hard about it.

No, because it completely changes the game when he knows it's one of them. Seriously, are you this fucking dense?

>You oon't have to read it literally
Ironic.

>because there’s no proof that he no longer moved on after learning this information.
Sister Wars last chapter? But besides that, why would knowing she is a quint change his views? It makes no sense. He was fine chilling and Itsuki came to make him play a quintuplet game.

And he thanked her for it. Even after knowing she is one of the quint he doesn't seem interested in pursuing her in a oneitis way. Again, moving on from llikano doesn't mean Yotsuba loses, but hey this is just my """"headcanon""""

>why would knowing she is a quint change his views? It makes no sense.
Maybe if you're a brainlet.

But that’s just headcanon bro, there’s no proof

Ichika chooses the worst career. Actresses are literally prostitutes.

The same goes for Fuutarou moving on! there's no proof!

Attached: clownpiece_smug.jpg (284x260, 33K)

>but after Fuutarou knows it's one of them, there's no way he still has those same feelings.
He also know the current quints way longer than lolikano and he is aware that the lolikano she met 5 years ago is no longer the same.

This.

>inb4 Fuu was walking past the park and overheard Yotsuba.

Maruo was hiding in the bushes.

>inb4 Miku was walking past the park and saw Fuutarou overhearing Yotsuba.

What are even these

>Miku
>walking that far
Impossible.

Ninofag here, I am eething that Yotsuba fucking won. Fuck her, she doesn't deserve it and she isn't the romance heroine.

Lolikano didn't even show up on his mind in the there's no way chapter.

You guys made me visit the 5toubun's reddt and it's terrible. Flairs telling who you are rooting for. Bro this, gang that. Yuck. A lot of them must be here for real.

Stop trying.

Stop falseflagging.

Too bad, its Raiha.

Fuutarou is a lucky man

Attached: yes.jpg (3131x3264, 1.32M)

Yes? and? Yotsuba whole entire inner monologues didn't appear until chapter 90.

>I'VE LIKED YOU EVER SINCE WE TALKED ONCE 5 YEARS AGO

I tried visiting it as well, it felt like I was losing my brain cells by just looking at the comments.

Too obvious.

The difference is that we saw what was on his mind. And that was after the scrambled eggs.

I really wanna believe that yotsuba is endgame, all this build up and subtle hints along the way. I really want her to be happy man, but I can’t help but feel apprehensive. At this point I can only see yotsuba or Nino winning, with itsuki winning being an asspull hack possibility. But yotsuba has the most kino spreads in the series so maybe thats working for her

because you weren't there?
those Noefags were saying the same thing with some Yotsubafags in the recent threads.
Shit hurt them so bad they were still mad several years after.

It's true that Yotsuba is very likely to win at this point, though.

>MMMM BLONDIE DELINQUENT

I don't even know where you're going with this anymore but I hope you sleep well tonight.

As it's been pointed out for months over and over again:
>Fuutarou is talking about all the quints
Thanks for conveniently removing the page where it's shown to suit your narrative

Headcanon here: Fuutarou is fully aware that Yotsuba is Lolikano and the Rena thing is a charade. He plays along because he doesn't want to hurt her knowing that Yotsuba is too ashamed to face him as herself after breaking the promise they made. The reason he was annoyed at Rena the second time around was because he knew Rena was trying to reveal Yotsuba's secret against her will.

Attached: file.png (272x329, 89K)

Starcrossed lovers.

I wouldn't call that headcanon. That's actually plausible deduction

The first crush is the one you'll always remember.

Would be kino. Wed have fuutarous internal struggle with this new info and then have his flashback arc realizing yotsuba has always been there for him. Cut to him beating the quint game with LOVE and confessing to yotsuba and making her feel special.

Nino is my wife, though

Attached: IMG_20190617_062744.jpg (1448x2048, 314K)

They can't be together?

>It's true that Yotsuba is very likely to win at this point, though.
No, I don't believe that really.

wtf i'm jealous with Fuutarou now

He knows something about her, I wouldn’t say he knows for sure

Look at this face. Do you think it's the face of a man facing an innocent woman?

Attached: 6D.png (876x668, 412K)

It's over faggot. Yotsuba won.

Yeah, but at the same time they're also supported by the red string of fate.

Wait, in what chapter did Yotsuba dress up as Nino?

> facing a melodrama queen
FIFY

How?
You really think that after all this crap Negi will just go "sorry Yotsuba, you still lose"?
It doesn't make sense.
She's been set up to win ever since the start of the manga

Itsuki isn't even in love with Fuutarou (unlike her sisters).

Good question. She never did

Its something that happened when Negi busy timeskipping everything

Masamune parallels

Fuutarou is in love with Itsuki

Same logic Mikufags had.
That's not how it works, you don't get a pity win.
Her winning and her solving her problems are two different things.

Yotsuba own lack of movement will be her own downfall

Hard to move when you're chained by 4 other people who are more successful versions of yourself

Sorry, but everything it's telling me the opposite.
Because she didn't pursue her love she's most likely to win.
That's basic writing.

>I’ve liked you ever since I played cards with you one night
>I’ve liked you ever since I saw your blonde hair
>I’ve liked you ever since you took an interest in sengoku generals
Face it the other Quints have worse reasons.

Cute losers

Attached: D9Q0yD1UEAAft4E.jpeg.jpg (1814x2048, 427K)

Can't wait for Kintarou to come back.
And Miku's at least is in the present, not 5 years ago

Not quite. Miku didn’t have the hints laid out for her for 80+ chapters. And it’s not a pity win if he legit falls for her

He's a teafag like Miku so she will win.

As a ninobro, if ever Yotsuba win, it'll be okay for me because she also deserve it and her despair will be paid off, her martyrdom really pity me

That not really much of an excuse when Fuutarou himself said to Yotsuba directly she has her own qualities.And he even called her out that he is not pleased with her selflessness.

>Number 4 in Japanese culture has the connotations of unluckiness and death
She was never going to win: Negi's symbolism boner won't allow it.

I don't have a good feeling about it. I think Miku will be the bride, unfortunately she is the most popular and have that shitty personality standard of "chosen girl"...

Nope, maybe he have the intuition that Yotsuba is the lolikano but he needs to confirm those intuition

If you want to use muh Kintarou (which is also retarded), at least use the actual moment when she's fallen for him.
After they saved each other lives.
Also, Ichika fell for him the second time without knowing they met in the past.

Attached: x13 (5).png (1370x2048, 954K)

Negi is more likely to pull an ichigo 100%

>she also deserve it and her despair will be paid off,
Why? She doesn't deserve anything

Let's make it even worse than that.
>Nino
>I like you because you were nice to me
>Miku
>I like you because you were nice to me.

Cope Ninotard
Which means what? I didn't read it

So she's not the kisser.

Attached: 1557183263215.gif (729x728, 275K)

>muh ninotard

Ichika end.

>she also deserve it
>Does nothing
>Deserve to win
Yeah, no.

I pity you on that one, got the "you are too good for me" shit in all of my break-ups, it's partially an excuse to make themselves feel better (thinking you won't get hurt if they say that they are at fault and you can have better than them, when really they just were not in love anymore and wanted to be with someone else), and partially true (deep down, they actually think you are better than them and you deserve better because they know they want a guy that is not perfect, that have big flaws and make them feel ton of different emotions so they are always walking on shell eggs and, the relationship is always insecure and never stop being interesting (in their eyes at least because in reality, it never goes well and, it is never that fun and interesting to be with a shitty guy)). To be honest here, they are immature when it comes to realtionships if they act this way, so you actually dodged a bullet, she was not ready anyway. Last ex did that, came back crying thrice while being in a new relationship and telling me sex was better and relationship would have been perfect if she wasn't the shitty and cheating one : in the end, she tried to keep me in a "maybe in the future" state so she could try with me again after him, and was even okay with cheating him with me (even though she was trying to be faithful now with him) if we were to talk again normally and all. Blocked her. So, moral of the story : reality is not strange at all, it's how the one big rule of nature (the law of the strongest) works, you just got fucked by how some immature women act : you did your best to go where she wanted you to, you became not interesting anymore because she had all the power in the relationship and you are not acting for your sake but hers, and prefer going for a relationship where she has to fight for the guy all the time because she can feel emotions this way and have a semblance of fun. Immature. You deserve and will have better, live for your happiness now user.

>>Nino
>>I like you because you were nice to me
Not really. She fell in love with him because he was putting quints over himself and never gave up on her.
It also took 6 months.

stop falling for bait

>Ninotard
Despairfag, actually. Yotsuba is most realised and perfect when going through despair.

Yeah, great. So in short, he was nice to her.

She kissed him as a final goodbye when she was disguised.
Yotsuba makes the most sense

are you okay user

Nice blog post, retard.