Re:Zero

Beakofags are mentally sound.

Attached: 124214223123.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/NwT1rRP
mega.nz/#F!KkEAGCqS!xoPEC1isMhJSjHFsEGOkTA
docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/mobilebasic
witchculttranslation.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tummy pats

Beako is the only non-retard option.
>Emilia
No character
>Rem
As mentally ill as Remfags themselves
>Ram
Masochists are subhumans

IS THAT HARIME NUI

Based and Beakopilled.

Attached: 1554739201230.jpg (595x741, 411K)

Whats the deal with Beako?

Why does she stay in the library all day.

Why is she a furry?

How often does she masturbate?

There needs to be more revealed about this character.

Do you think there's a world where they got a happy ending. Elsa eventually left the assassin game and she took Meili with her and they escaped far away from the grips of the Organization and Mama.

They built a little cabin in the mountains in some small no name country. Maybe they raised some chicken and rabbits along with growing some veggies and herbs to sell to vendors at the local villages. Elsa grew to love Meili like and daughter and they lived a peaceful life.

Think it's possible?

Attached: elsameili101092.jpg (637x358, 51K)

Attached: emi_luv_0.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

All is answered in WN.

Feltchads are mentally superior.

Attached: Felt_Character_Art_Face_Angles.png (740x660, 440K)

Just picked up reading around the end of arc 3 and the translation is pretty awful.
Does it get better at some point, because right now it's packed full of nonsense.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Re Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.09_[2019.06.13_00.1 (1280x720, 89K)

Check TranslationChicken

That's the one I'm reading.

It gets better. A lot of people started to proof read while he was translating.

>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]
>Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.
>In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,
>[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]
>[———–]
>[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]
>It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. >If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.
>[Rem: Ahhh…I’m happy…]
>Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.
>[Subaru: Wait…]
>[Rem: I love you(aishiteimasu), Subaru-kun]
>[Subaru:Don’t fuck with me, stay by my side. You’re going to leave me with regrets again!?]
>Subaru could not bear to live in a near future where Rem would cease to exist. Along with knowing this fact since long ago, her existence still has become sooo much more important to him, compared to long ago. So,
>[Subaru: In the future where I talk while smiling, I need you…I don’t want this]
>[Rem: In that future, is it okay if I stay by your side?]
>[Subaru: ….Isn’t the answer obvious? I won’t let you go to anyone else’s side.]
>Wiping off her tears that were suspended on her eyelids, Subaru looked straight at Rem and said:
>[Subaru: You are mine. I won’t let anyone have you.]
>[Rem: Proposal accepted!]
>[Subaru: Heh?]
Raw Version ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/
WN Eng Version remonwater.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
LN Yen Press Version pastebin.com/XPWB6xPr

Attached: emi_luv_0.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Loving this theme

Attached: 1492645628907.jpg (848x1123, 132K)

>Fanfiction

Nice.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Re Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.38_[2016.05.23_00.0 (1280x720, 78K)

Attached: 32412412312.jpg (700x522, 76K)

I want to split her in two with my dick.

Based and loliconpilled.

The only good scene with betty in it is when he pulls her drills and then proceeds to jump off the cliff.

alternate

Attached: 1533215205732.jpg (700x892, 393K)

She'll have much more in 2nd season.

I want them.

i treasure their friendship

Attached: 58875504_p0.png (1217x1962, 1008K)

I never liked Rem or Emilia so I'm glad there are other Beakofags around. Kaashira.

Attached: 1549256191788.jpg (1414x1000, 752K)

>read the LN
>they've only just caught up to the anime
>read the WN
>hasn't even finished the arc after
>for some reason parts of 5 and 6 are translated
>the WN translation constantly has comments above and below the translation saying how sick the translator is or some random shite about their love life
I wish I had never got into weeb shit so I didn't have to deal with this shit happening constantly. Your only real option is to watch anime exclusively and never have a true ending, because if you read manga then you'll inevitably have some dumb drama regarding translations and if you read WN/LN then it'll always take forever and you'll have to deal with ever more dumb shit. Reminder that it has been almost 5 years since the start of Fate/Apoc's third volume being translated.

>Re:Zero fags
>mentally sound
Sure

Will there even be a 2nd season?

Yes, it's been announced.

Is she in love with Subaru? Why was she acting more tsun than usual in the OVA?

Attached: jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisuppose.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

Yes

>mentally retarded
There

How and why she acts is quite a spoiler if you haven't read WN.

Well tell us then, don't hold out on us now!

subs doko

Not the kind of love you're thinking and I don't think she is quite there yet but yes Subaru is very very very very very important to her.

Beako lives in creepy clown man's mansion and is an accomplice to his dastardly plots.

Felt is the only non-retard option.

Attached: royal loli hobo bj.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Reminder that Beako is voiced by the ninja maido from CG

Arc 4 has been translated for years. Check WitchCult Translations

just spoil me already I will never read it anyway

Standard anime logic user
Shes a 400 year old spirit who was ordered to sit in the room and Subaru is the first person to not be after the librarys knowledge or trying to make a pact with her

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE WEB NOVEL THROUGH AT LEAST ARC 4, YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO CONTRIBUTE TO A RE:ZERO DISCUSSION

Attached: beatrice hug.jpg (640x896, 78K)

But how will we talk to all the Emiliafriends?

I saw an user asking where the rest of the beako comics were so here's my comic stash:
>imgur.com/a/NwT1rRP

are these canon and happen in the novels or are they just cute drawings

a handful are representations of things that happened in the novels, and others are just cute fanart.
Pic related is the moment all beakofags were screaming their lungs out.

Attached: DbsqYvvU8AcyvZY.png (478x2048, 1.16M)

Beako is best girl

Attached: 55EB4782-CF57-4C39-8E35-F80C1DC470F3.jpg (1125x1636, 1020K)

Beatrice has a gospel which tells her to "Wait in the library until "They" come." Beatrice thinks Subaru might be "They" and is getting her hopes up.

Attached: 56B09FE5-BE75-47BD-B245-6A76E1EE0413.png (930x800, 787K)

i want season 2 now, AAHHHHHHHHH. have only watched the anime, but re zero seems so good

Why would you spoon feed some lazy low faggot on an anonymous evangelion worship imageboard? I just don't understand

Sorry, I'm just looking for excuses to talk about my daughter sometimes.

Attached: 1532667538203.jpg (1529x2048, 648K)

understandable

Attached: beatrice subaru.jpg (749x900, 515K)

God bless Echidna for creating such a wonderful girl

Attached: D70EA1F7-59C6-455D-8661-F3E4FD4C3D53.jpg (640x703, 39K)

Marrying echidna and becoming Beatrice's Step-dad!

Attached: 1510110818530.jpg (768x1024, 159K)

For the love of god will someone who isn't an ESL google translate using homo sub the OVA.

Attached: All is well.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Attached: 65041450_p6.png (1000x1100, 1.01M)

Do you think she touches herself when no one is looking?

she pats her own head and pretends she isn't alone in the world

Attached: beatrice smile.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>spoiler

Attached: 1543428391162.jpg (450x538, 47K)

Attached: 64816871_p0_master1200.jpg (600x800, 847K)

Attached: IMG_20171127_072345.jpg (590x624, 56K)

As a Beakochad, I refuse to allow this thread to reach page 10.

Attached: YOUREGONNANEEDALOTMOREPOWERTHANTHAT.jpg (850x755, 178K)

based

Attached: beatrice puck.png (570x767, 300K)

It’s interesting how a beako thread has no shitposting in it. It only we could remove Rem and emiliafags entirely

Beakochads love her for who she is and don't need to compare her to others to validate her worth.

I do not give a single shit about either of them. Beako and Subaru contracting was the best possible outcome and all the other characters can go fuck themselves

Attached: beatrice subaru hoodie.jpg (816x960, 91K)

spotted the mentally ill fag

Elsa literally enjoys murder.

Remfag here, what's goin on here

Attached: remchibfinger.jpg (467x467, 41K)

we're discussing the cutest and most enjoyable character, Beatrice

Attached: beatrice poke.jpg (900x1050, 653K)

Nothing, move along.

Attached: 1533039600451.gif (540x623, 1.56M)

Hook 'em Horns

Don't lie to me you stupid shits. You're all putting based Subaru with that blonde midget again arent you. I agree that it's cute and would be better than Emilia, but don't forget your fucking place on who Subaru actually loves and stated that he loved multiple times in both Web novel and Light novel. Stupid fucking bettyfags.

Attached: remyikes.jpg (1249x1152, 177K)

You're misunderstanding the nature of their relationship, I suppose. A stupid onifag can't be expected to grasp anything beyond primitive lust, I suppose.

Attached: beatrice stockings.jpg (985x1410, 749K)

based

>but don't forget your fucking place on who Subaru actually loves

Attached: 7E7F231D-2813-45CE-9625-AF8CBF5467DE.jpg (1125x1643, 1.16M)

Stop fighting in front of my daughter.
There's no reason why Subaru can't love both Beako and Rem. Beako is his daughteru and Rem his waifu. Otto is his brotto

Attached: 52697627_p9_master1200.jpg (480x477, 71K)

Stop taking bad bait

Does she know about lewd things?

400 years of knowledge, user. very likely she does.

Attached: CKo9e96AMXtYORuZ-t98L5FvM5DIBYcuD3ENyfQ_cTg.jpg (512x768, 97K)

Should I pick this up starting with the LNs or the anime?

The big problem with Re:Zero is that it was never written for an anime adaption. The MC thoughts, emotions, inner struggle is basically is the entire story - the anime cannot show this and leaves it to interpretation. Which is wrong since it needs to be explicit.

I would try the anime to see if you are interested in it before committing to reading something you may not like

nice

Thanks user.
I'll start with the LN then since I'm more into character development and character arcs than fight shit.

Read the WN if you want the best character development

The LN tones down characterization, foreshadowing, world building, straight up cuts content out, and past Vol 7 it takes influence from the anime which makes it cut way way more and drastically changes the structure of events. The WN is superior in most ways, except that it will never have official translations into english/other languages.

>wn fan translations
arc 1, none (LN 1)
arc 2, none (LN 2,3)
arc 3, none (LN 4,5,6,7,8,9) [END OF ANIME]
arc 4, the longest is the only one that is complete (LN 9,10,11...)
arc 5, is over half way complete

Even though you have watched the anime, I'll still recommend you to read the LN to Vol 7, It actually isn't that bad as I made it seem (until vol 8) and you get most of the things the anime left out and also able to get a better perspective on Subaru's character which is vital.

LNs 1-7
mega.nz/#F!KkEAGCqS!xoPEC1isMhJSjHFsEGOkTA

most translations can be found here, its a little hard to use
docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/mobilebasic

user's summary is hosted here
witchculttranslation.com/

If you want to jump to where the anime left off, start with Arc 4. I strongly advise you to start with user's interlude (the part you start with) because his doesn't skip the Natsuki Rem chapter like Translation Chicken does. Translation Chicken's translations are higher quality and more polished than user's but he hasn't finished Arc 4 like user has. Start with user's interlude, then switch to Translation Chicken or just keep with user's like I do. Also user's translation gets way better the farther into the Arc because I guess they were learning as they went.

user's Arc 4 is 1600 pages and 660000 words.

I advise you stop at Volume 8 and switch to the WN. After 7 the LNs get influenced the anime
and this user posted my copypasta but neglects the fact there isn't any WN translations for Arcs 1 through 3

Since you aren't going watch the anime you will have to read Volume 8 and maybe some of 9. I'll check how much you would have to read of 9 before you can switch to the WN

>The big problem with Re:Zero is that it was never written for an anime adaption. The MC thoughts, emotions, inner struggle is basically is the entire story - the anime cannot show this and leaves it to interpretation. Which is wrong since it needs to be explicit.

you can say the same thing for the LN and VN medium as well, they are not suitable for anime adaptions

>you can say the same thing for the LN and VN medium as well, they are not suitable for anime adaptions
Re:Zero is double, it's entire thing is what happens inside Subaru's head as he struggles (and suffers) in a different world. Without that you are missing alot of the story, but Re:Zero had enough things going on outside of Subaru's head which made the anime enjoyable enough to someone who hasn't read.

>I'll check how much you would have to read of 9 before you can switch to the WN
According to my epub you have to read 76% of Volume 9 before you can switch to the WN. When the interlude starts you switch over.