Prison School stayed good all the way through

Prison School stayed good all the way through.
There was nothing wrong with the cavalry arc.
The ending was fitting for the series.
Hana is best girl.

Attached: EB1645C8-1614-4D53-84ED-5A3F1E23DE5E.jpg (1274x2000, 1.05M)

>ending
This manga has no ending

this
it just fucking stops apropos of nothing
worse than no ending

NO FUCK YOU its shit, its so shit in fact it retroactively made me lower the score of the anime

but hana is best girl though

Cavalry was so fucking unnecessary.There were so much better waya to play with the prison type trope instead of that fucking thing.The ending is just the story reverting back to 0

This thread needs more gifs and webm

>malfaggot
nobody cares

Hana kill this Manga Erina 2.0

So happy Hana "won" in the end, her moments in the manga and anime were probably the best.
Wasn't there supposed to be some epilogue chapters or something, or did it really just end with what's her face becoming president? I know I read somewhere that the older sister goes to america or something aswell and possibly there's something with that.

Anyways, the artist is amazing. The amount of times I had to fap after reading a new chapter... wish he didn't hentai.

For a author that didn't want to continue the manga it was a good ending

Go read the thing user it is scanlated

cavalry arc took way too fucking long 1 hour was like 100 chapters. The pacing went to shit.

Hana is definitely the best girl though

the manga could've been redeemed if we got a hana ending but instead we got a nothing ending
and we never saw the wet t-shirt contest

Seriously? No it wasn't
Even a tired ass mangaka should have the dignity and common sense to at least give a half assed ending to his manga. This ending was an absolute zero, we saw a bunch of characters get a sort of resolution to their life in school but nobody got a true definitive ending
Worst ending I've ever seen desu and I'm not even exxagerating.

Mari best girl.

Attached: 1421698131285.jpg (826x764, 224K)

God I wish that were me

Classic Yea Forums contrarianism.

Would you drink Hana's pee?

Attached: ss0.webm (1280x720, 805K)

Hana is best girl, but I wouldn't call that an ending.

Would you not?

I'll drink it straight from the source please

Season 2 when?

Your typing sucks.

Ewww that's disgusting and creepy

no stop kidding around user you wouldn't do something so retarded either stop it with these lame jokes okay you need to cut it out I mean it

Dunno what this user is talking about but I cannot wait for my 花の小便壺 merchandise to arrive.

You shipping faggots ruined it. I wanted a conclusion to literally every other arc that was going on only for it to end on the most worthless love triangle possible.

>There was nothing wrong with the cavalry arc.
t.Someone that wasn't there to suffer with us.

Attached: 1544743768187.jpg (1080x1058, 153K)

I can only agree with you on the fourth sentence; it really felt like the author stopped giving a shit somewhere around the cavalry arc, so...

I miss Hana lips...

Does she look like an idiot Yea Forums?

>Prison School stayed good all the way through.

for me, the series ended with "we are free", the following was kinda shitty

>Hana is best girl.

FUCK YES

>when you recognize the mod from the shield
hey pendor