Lets be real here who would have been ash's canon love interest?

Lets be real here who would have been ash's canon love interest?

Spoiler:Its not Misty

Attached: ash_and_may_holding_their_happy_bulbasaur_together_in_pokemon.jpg (960x540, 83K)

Let's be real here, who the fuck cares?

Adventure.

serena

baykeef

Your mom

Ash's mom

Brock

It's been 3 years, user.

Attached: 1548728613427.jpg (500x283, 106K)

I really want to drink May's pee directly from her pussy

Attached: 1552166545500.gif (100x100, 24K)

Ash x May was always the best ship.

Attached: luvdisc.gif (500x281, 1.98M)

Based

Ash doesn't give a shit about anything but Pokemon. All women take a faaar back seat to catching them pokeymans

Gary Oak.

there's only one girl for ash

Attached: cuteleaf.jpg (640x480, 185K)

So what you're saying is that Bayleef wins the Ashbowl.

Or, fuck, is it a Meganium by now? I haven't watched Pokemon in more than a decade.

I mean, if Ash wants to fuck his Pokemon I guess that's his prerogative, but if you ain't a Pokemon you might as well not even try to get that dick cuz it ain't happening.

Under what circumstance? Obviously something about the show has to change for this hypothetical to be entertained, and what gets changed has major bearing on who could be his canon love interest.

>Obviously something about the show has to change for this hypothetical to be entertained
Silly user hasn't been paying attention.

Attached: Absolute madwoman.webm (640x360, 3M)

Wrong pokemon

Attached: KoMkF1c.gif (500x283, 1009K)

She got the kiss but they aren't a couple so she's not his canon love interest. Obviously Ash has no canon love interest; it's a children's cartoon.
For the question to work you need to establish that something has changed.

Holy shit how did I miss this?

Why are all shonen main characters literal faggots? I wouldnt waste anytime hitting on them.

Dumb sakurafag.

>is a cute girl
>is ALSO a Pokemon

She literally can't lose, this was staring us in the face the entire time.

Serena won 3 years ago.

>it's a children's cartoon

So is Dragon Ball, and yet Goku gets a wife.

I think you mean to say "It's a shitty glorified commercial for the games and toys and doesn't give a single flying fuck about the characters or their evolution over time".

Don't ever reply to my posts again.

I think you both meant to say "I don't like hat happened so I'm going to pretend it didn't". It's Rukiafags all over again.

There's plenty of manly, heterosexual shonen protags.

Attached: tumblr_nzur91ToKn1u1ks9qo1_500.gif (500x281, 212K)

Make me, bitch.

Huh? I don't care that it happened, I'm just stating facts.

>facts

>canon
Latias

Serena

Yes. Facts.

its misty, ultra fuck you.

How is "doesn't give a single flying fuck about the characters or their evolution over time" not a fact?

May is fucking cute as hell, but Ash has ZERO INTEREST in women. It's Pokemon or NOTHING.

This

Pic related girl is too busy chasing after a shoujo prettyboy to even think about Ash.

Wasn't there like a Japanese trailer for the first movie that had Misty in it talking about "a boy I used to know" to some little girl? I dunno, as has been said already, Ash has 0% thirst for thots until he finally hits puberty. Misty's a nice piece of ass, though, you gotta admit, and if her interactions with Togepi are any indication she'd make a great mom.

I am really happy those two got together.
Not even fujos had problems with that, as far as I know.

This

That doormat is gone for good.

Winning the tournament

>until he finally hits puberty
Except he never will. 10 forever.

BASED

Attached: bayleef.gif (500x375, 758K)

>Wasn't there like a Japanese trailer for the first movie that had Misty in it talking about "a boy I used to know" to some little girl?
No, that was made up by salty mistyshippers that got angry about Serena's kiss. Take some out-of-context pictures from a music video most people haven't seen, lie about it being a trailer with dialogue, and spam it all over. It's sad.

>tfw you have to discuss Pokemon on Yea Forums because /vp/ is flooded with insufferable social media whinny faggots

Shippingshit isn't "discussion", go back to your Wan Piss threads

I always liked the dynamic he had with May. Maybe it's because it was right after Misty but May being a new trainer and Ash acting like a mentor was refreshing. There were some nice hints sprinkled in, but the writers made it very clear past Lilycove city that Drew was her endgame

Dawn was basically Ash with a vagina, and they felt the most in sync with one another out of all of Ash's friends. Too platonic though, which is a shame. It's also funny that she's the only girl that the writers were obviously asspulling a way to get rid of her for BW.

Serena is the first girl, canonically. She's also the only one without a shadow doubt that loved Ash. I'd love to see her return someday, even for a cameo

I now know who will be my partner in my next Mystery Dungeon run.