Jojo

Is there an opponent or weakness for Jojo's most broken stand? (I'm talking about Gold Experience Requiem)

Attached: 18b.jpg (1560x1200, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ktjbT0S6K4U
en.shindanmaker.com/632741
youtube.com/watch?v=3eeaU_7PUtM
youtu.be/tzWckYfZhbA
youtube.com/watch?v=qg45IhaDSno
youtu.be/M30Y0mF2TEo
youtube.com/watch?v=ktjbT0S6K4U
gematsu.com/2015/07/jojos-bizarre-adventure-eyes-heaven-wont-have-paid-dlc-microtransactions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The power of retconning

Giorno doesn't know what he do and can't control him

If Giorno with GER activated gets trapped inside Superfly there is nothing he can do. There is no action to nullify.

Superfly in part 8 when?

Araki forgetting.

youtu.be/ktjbT0S6K4U

Attached: 1534858413177.png (691x779, 430K)

Giorno with regular GE can walk outside transform the steel plating into regular flesh

Killing it with fire

The World Over Heaven canonically beats it.

Polnareff (100% poder)

Did it tho?

>canonically

>yfw they're already in it

Attached: 1445723191937.jpg (705x696, 27K)

Heaven ascended DIO beats:
GER
Tusk Act 4
But loses to SDC Jotaro

Attached: 1551159971454.jpg (2018x1136, 278K)

I bet you’re one of the people who don’t believe that Jorge Joestar is canon.

Wouldn't he have the punch the steel plating with his hands, which would turn into steel before touching it?

He could nullify the action of himself walking into superfly, or the effect of him turning into metal when he leaves

it wasn't written by araki you dweeb

>Jorge Joestar is canon
1000% canon.

Attached: 36 Kars.jpg (600x528, 131K)

Since that other thread died
>Post Jojo OC ideas

Attached: IMG_20190612_213221.jpg (3000x3000, 578K)

no

Attached: 15540576277.jpg (500x660, 41K)

Tusk Act 4 is pretty much immune to everything as well

>The same type stand
like what the shit?

He doesn't need to know. GER acts on its own and to his benefit.

Go to bed, Woolie

It's only temporary. As soon as the arrow falls down, it goes back to being regular GE, which can be beaten by plenty of other Stands.

What motivation would Giorno have to ever let go of it, though
I suppose if Jotaro and the Speedwagon foundation ever came calling he might be persuaded due to their connection to Polnareff, but Giorno doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who cares about research or the greater good and, while not intending to take over the world, would keep the arrow on hand purely to secure his own grasp on power

Are we going to get GER opening?

Attached: 1509260772268.png (217x215, 93K)

Why are OC stand designs always so fucking boring looking and don't match Araki's style at all? Like goddamn, how difficult is it to emulate his design philosophy?

[Synchronicity] from The Police.
Has the ability to scan and bring out property information of any inanimate object like physical shape, density, temperature, color, elasticity, length, location, etc.
Its evolution, [Synchronicity II], has the ability to change and manipulate the property information of targeted inanimate object (e.g. raise the amount of an object's mass, so it becomes heavier)

>Punch the tower
>Nullify the recoil
>???
>Destroy tower

>What motivation would Giorno have to ever let go of it, though
Of course he'll keep the arrow, but there are plenty of Stands that are fast enough, ranged and/or have special abilities that could fuck him up before he could use the arrow.
Unless he manages to find a way to make the Requiem transformation permanent, GER weakness will remain its time limit.

「Crazy Talk」
It can trigger whenever the user states anything with certainty, almost immediately causing that thing to retroactively no longer be true.
-The stand user cannot trigger it deliberately. The user makes a prediction in the hopes that Crazy Talk will prevent it, it will fail to activate.
-The stand user must genuinely believe what they're saying.
-Crazy Talk does not trigger reliably. It can fail to activate for no discernable reason.

It's like poetry, it holds plants.

Attached: I told you bro I told you about stairs.jpg (960x1104, 180K)

Not like it would take long for him to stab GE with the arrow either way. Giorno's also incredibly smart and resourceful, there's probably several ways he could initiate Requiem.

>The [World]
>Killer [Queen]
>[King] Crimson
>Made in [Heaven]
>World and Heaven
>King and Queen

Not saying that he isn't, he's very intelligent and resourceful, and GE is quite strong in its regular state (not in terms of pure destructive power, but its applications are very useful). All I'm saying is that GER's time limit is a weakness, and that the the fact that Giorno has to use the arrow every time is also a weakness, not matter how much he can plan ahead, it isn't nearly absolute power like when GER is active.

>On above, God and The World on His hand
>At below, The King is possessed by the Devil in Red

Is Araki the Andrew Hussie of Japan?

Attached: 1365153947818.jpg (550x464, 98K)

Someone post that art of Team Bucciarati in the part 6 artstyle, im looking for it.

this sounds like a prog rock song from the 70s

It just works

[ Hocus Pocus ]
Can only be summoned inside of smoke, fog or other matter scattered in the air
can drag people including its user into the smoke / etc for faster travel around the area
the stand cannot be hit since it is made of smoke, but it can also unsummoned very easily by getting rid of the thing its summoned inside of
the user carries around ten smoke bombs and a knife incase they run out of options and have to spit their own blood in order to summon their own stand

If SCR had a weakness, I'm sure GER has one too, we just didn't have time to find it.

Attached: ChariotRequiem.png (204x346, 85K)

You are now aware that Jorge Joestar is more canon than Purple Haze Feedback because PHF was officially de-confirmed by the anime.

how so?

Because in PHF Cannolo Murolo was the one who reconstructed the photo of where Diavolo hid the disk for La Squadra, in an anime only scene they intentionally added it was some random guy who did it with a laptop. Which contradicts PHF and therefore deconfirms it.

Star [Platinum]
Crazy [Diamond]
[Gold] Experience
[Stone] Free

Attached: OQJeksdm_400x400.jpg (395x395, 40K)

>has to use the arrow every time
Isn't GER just his stand, now?

they keep getting downgraded

No, just like Silver Chariot Requiem, Gold Experience Requiem is also temporary.
There's no reason to assume otherwise, especially when we were shown the arrow falling down.

how is the anime canon to the manga in any way?

Aren't you the one assuming, when nothing shows that it goes back to Gold Experience afterwards? People took away the arrow from SCR. SCR just took it back.

Well OK, maybe it could happen in the mangaverse, but Jorge Joestar isn't contradicted by the anime or manga, therefore its more canon.

[Tusk] Act I-IV
Soft & [Wet]

>Eyes of Heaven
>Canon

Girono wouldn't be able to defeat the spin.

>Takes away your nullification power

Attached: Volume 01 - Welcome to Morioh.zip-Volume 01 - Welcome to Morioh-chapter 004-jjl_color_v01_086.jpg (1773x1400, 1.01M)

Made in Heaven beats it, I guess? GER never activated during the universe reset, or at least we never saw it work

What happens if DIO activates The World during King Crimson? Does he get time to move inside of time skipped?

Probably, but Diavolo will be immune to anything that happens during.

He can't steal stand abilities or he'd just to that in every fight instead of doing shit like stealing friction or the sound of a light switch.

We saw the arrow fall down. There's also no evidence that Giorno survived Made in Heaven, which GER would very likely have been able to stop (at least its effects on Giorno).

It could be argued Made In Heaven didn't effect Giorno in a way GER would counter - he just lived out his life. Quickly.
>We saw the arrow fall down.
And? We didn't see GE return. There's no reason to assume it stopped being GER. Tell me when we see GE after GER.

>Diavolo uses Epitaph to forecast
>He sees Dio suddenly teleporting behind him/donuting him
>He activates King Crimson before that happens
>Now he's free to change his own actions while Dio's actions remain the same
>At the end of the erased time, Dio has his fist outstretched like he's killed someone
>But now Diavolo is behind him
>Dio ded by headshot
Diavolo wins every time, it's no contest

Unless he counter-donuts, which seems to be his preferred execution method. DIO might have time to activate za warudo again while King Crimson is on cooldown.

You're the one making retarded assumptions because it's established that Requiem stands go back to being regular stands when they lose the arrow. GER lost the arrow. It's safe to assume that he reverted to normal GE. It isn't safe to assume that he didn't revert to normal GE, because that would contradict information already presented to us.

>Gold Experience gets the arrow.

>Becomes Copper Experience.

Attached: Gold_Experience_Anime.png (288x499, 123K)

Chariot Requiem wasn't permanent, so there's no reason to assume that GER is.

Nobody knows and people argue about it. Some people say
>Real seconds still occur during stopped time but only DIO can move inside it
Others say
>Time is stopped and from even God's point of view DIO's actions in stopped time occur instantaneously
In either scenario, DIO would be activating his ability at a moment when time doesn't exist, so his actions would still be fated, but he might escape that if he has real seconds and outlasts the erased time. But if his actions occurred instantaneously then everything he tried to would always be meaningless as their impact on Diavolo would be erased.
Also keep in mind that due to Diavolo having a time-altering stand he can probably maintain some minute level of consciousness during stopped time like Jotaro and Pucci, meaning he might have a moment to act and erase time, instantly destroying the 'freeze' effect of The World. On the other hand, Giorno was not aware of erased time even when his time-altering stand was, so DIO would probably be similarly disadvantaged.
So Diavolo's time power most likely trumps The World, but actually killing DIO as a vampire is still another story.

>Primary Universe Joestars have stands named after rocks
>Secondary Universe Joestars have stands named after genitalia

Attached: 1521395558819.png (299x385, 22K)

Well in a fair fight, Diavolo would be aware that Dio is a vampire and know how to strike him in order to beat him.

>He just lived out his life. Quickly.
Holy shit, has anybody actually fucking read Stone Ocean?

>It could be argued Made In Heaven didn't effect Giorno in a way GER would counter
He would have aged unnaturally. That's like saying GER wouldn't prevent a Time Stop.

>There's no reason to assume it stopped being GER.
Yes we do, since we saw SC stopped being in Requiem mode after it lost the arrow. That's the info we have.

im a newfag to jojo, just watched ep 1-3 of the 2012 series and fuck it's so stupid and bad. Should I continue?

Friendly reminder that Kars is alive and all 36 of him are on Mars ready to come back and fuck some shit up.

King Crimson's cooldown is arguably shorter than The World's is. He does it back-to-back against Bruno.

SC literally didn't have the arrow when it took physical form you invertebrate. Diavolo had it. SCR was only destroyed by its loss condition, the light behind souls.

>trish asks for pantyhose in her first appearance
>doesn't wear any for the entirety of part 5

Attached: tish.png (1366x768, 1.95M)

Clearly timezones is the weakness.
Giorno had to have been asleep to not notice Made in Heaven fucking with everybody's perception of time
Should've just kept GER on constantly so shit like that doesn't happen
This is assuming of course that Giorno being in Flordia was retconned

>time pausing means time doesn't exist
Weird way of putting it. Aside from that though I agree with this post

Can someone make an actual copper colored edit of Gold Experience? I wanna see how it would look.

SCR lost the arrow after being activated. Diavolo HELD it. He didn't turn back. You're talking out of your ass.

And hopefully, also gain a stand. And its name is [Drive]

Here's what would happen
>Diavolo uses Epitaph
>Sees DIO teleport behind him and doughnut him
>Skips time and moves out of the way and behind where DIO would end up
>Doughnuts DIO
>DIO stops time again and kills him because a hole in the chest wouldn't stop him

>[Silver] Chariot
>Green/[Emerald] Hierophant

GER was breaking out of its shell before the arrow crawled into it.

>Jojolion preview
>Ojiro Sasame eating junk food & littering
What could this mean?

Attached: 2.jpg (600x433, 248K)

By "time doesn't exist" I'm referring to KC's erased time, which is how Diavolo often describes it. If DIO stops time during erased time, he'll inevitably have either most or all of it cut out.

This is going to be another chapter of absolute nothing isnt it

Ah, I thought there was some user who said DIO's time exists outside of normal time in other threads so I was getting a bit confused, forgot about Diavolo saying that. My bad for being a retard

Stand that make you need to eat every minute or you die.

??? When Polnareff took the arrow out of SCR's hand, it turned back into Silver Chariot. The SCR you see during the Requiem arc is already berserk, and therefore not possessing the arrow might have a different effect (or, more probably, there's a latency period of sorts in which he can obtain the arrow and hold onto it. Keep in mind that the timespan between SCR being activated and SCR getting the arrow is less time than it takes for Polnareff to die from his wound, so it can't be more than a minute or so.) Compare to GER, which is not berserk, and which has the arrow taken away from it in a sense. In the absence of the arrow, it should reasonably change back into GE. There's no way around that.

>「 Sing a song of sorrow in a world where time has vanished 」

Attached: 1560656878815.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

>Requiem stands turn back without the arrow!
>Except when they don't!
seethe. You're talking headcanon.

>SC stopped being in Requiem mode after it lost the arrow.
Except when it didn't. The FIRST THING IT DID after becoming SCR at the coliseum was lose the arrow.

What does this stand even do?

It just wins

Fuck you

Nah fuck that do this
en.shindanmaker.com/632741

best design, best stand
why is diavolo so perfect?

jojo doesn't make any sense anyway

Exactly, so why are these niggers trying to say IT JUST MAKES SENSE THAT IT'D GO BACK TO GOLDEN EXPERIENCE

dunno
they're posters who take jojo rules seriously when not even araki does (mostly because he forgets and he's constantly improvising)

It's the equivalent to posting "no u"

>jojo doesn't make any sense anyway
It does make sense, in a very strange and roundabout way, but there's always a semi-rational explanation for everything that happens, even if it's laden in pseudoscience.

Never understood the people who said "just turn off your brain dude lmao" this is JoJo, not fucking Bobobo.

Attached: zgcruWl.png (299x308, 224K)

>but there's always a semi-rational explanation for everything that happens
>bruno can't hear or see
>but can hear or see my soul
>but can't hear that I'm talking to bossu about killing him
>and he doesn't realize I'm not trish because our souls smell the same

Attached: 1492142982132.jpg (162x167, 5K)

you must be jojoking

Anyone else finding this part to be blandest one so far? I'm thinking it's because I didn't wait whole week between episodes while watching previous ones, could that be the problem? Should I stop watching seasonal anime altogether and wait until they are finished airing instead?

The rest of what you complained about is nitpicking, Bruno is a rotting corpse and he busted what was left of his senses with the Oasis fight, he can still sense other souls because his soul is still functioning and trapped inside his rotten carcass of a body.

>but can't hear that I'm talking to bossu about killing him
Because he's, quite literally, talking with himself, both souls (Doppio's and Diavolo's) inhabit the same body, the "intent" never leaves his body, is it ridiculous? yes, but it makes sense within the rules established in the series and it has a logical lead up to it..
Nothing that ever happens in JoJo is nearly as half as stupid as nakama power as a concept.

I swear it sometimes feels like the people who constantly complain about GER being an asspull, Giorno being a Gary Stu and Made In Heaven being a diabolus ex machina are either partially braindead or have never even read the series and are just baiting.

you mean the anime or the manga?
for the anime, it's by far the best part next to 2 IMO
found 3 and 4 boring most of the time

>s it ridiculous? yes, but it makes sense within the rules established in the series and it has a logical lead up to it..
no it sure as hell doesn't

The same happens to most anons with Part 8, and hilariously, it even happened back in 2009 with Steel Ball Run (and the 7 people reading it).

Just try watching them together, the experience is much improved.

>why yes, I don't understand a plot point but instead of just acknowledging that and rewatching the episode or reading the source material to understand it I will just complain about the show in a Mongolian tapestry forum, how did you know?

youtube.com/watch?v=3eeaU_7PUtM

christ, user
people like you would be at ease with every terrible excuse of a plotpoint as long as their big meme show is safe
I enjoy Jojo but it's not well written. In fact, it's the stupidest shit I enjoy, and only because I do so with self-awareness.

The plot point makes perfect sense, not my fault you refuse to acknowledge that just because you don't understand that a series that is mostly commanded by the rule of cool is not necessarily a nonsensical one.

>The plot point makes perfect sense
it's completely fucking retarded, as much as trish being able to feel her dad's presence
it makes as much sense as any arbitrary rule this show introduces because araki is not a thinking man and you swallowing his cum doesn't make the writing better
the show is fucking stupid and that's ok, user
just fucking admit it

>189456887
「Basket Case」
It gives the user the power to complain about anything on the internet.

That's just how the world works. In SDC people felt that DIO was nearby. In Golden Wind Trish could feel the boss. In Stone Ocean, Jolyne could feel the sons of dio and pucci. These bound souls can feel each other in JoJo.

>and that's ok, user
A show being stupid is ok, I really liked Bobobo and love Gintama, I won't admit something that I disagree with, however.
>it makes as much sense as any arbitrary rule this show introduces
Like every single other action series? this is an adaptation of a weekly action anime, not a Russian novel, user. Your so called "arbitrary" rule is explained and is rooted in previously established plot elements (the supernatural connection between bloodlines and the existence of souls), yes, it's obviously made up on the run, like most plot points, there's no foreshadowing for it, which is to be expected since, again, the plot was written for a weekly manga, a lot of the plot for manga and anime series is made on the run, that's no secret to anyone.

If it is rationally derived from previous plot elements (even if, as I said, in a very roundabout way) it's not arbitrary or stupid.

weekly action manga*

What DOESNT it do!

It's a metaphor that it went from gold to shit.

They did such a good job with him and with King Crimson that I feel like we've hit the high watermark for Jojo animated. I love part 7 and its my favorite arc but after this no matter what I feel like this season can't be topped because of how perfectly they did KC and Diavolo.

After seeing Part 3 and 4 most people concluded that Part 2 was the peak visually speaked and that it could not be topped by one of the longer parts.

We must not lose hope, user.

visually speaking*

fuck sleep deprivation

King Crimson vs Mandom would be funny as fuck
>I skip time, now I'm right behind you
>Nah fuck that *Skip back to previous 10 seconds*
Because it results only go back and forth

Doesn't Mandom have an upper limit of 9 seconds?

The fight would probably end with Diavolo inching closer slowly but surely to Ringo until he gets close enough to bash his brains with KC.

KC already had tons of appeal because of how absolutely 500% nuclear (which is both funny and unnerving) it manages to look in the manga, giving him movement and expression and quality frames, of course only makes it better

Impossible pucci reset the universe

mandom skips back 6 seconds, not 10.

...you okay there, champ?
sure you don't wanna hit the bed?

I think it was 6 seconds. It would definitely be a weird and interesting fight, especially since Ringo would be rewinding to moments that were erased.

>Giorno had to have been asleep to not notice Made in Heaven fucking with everybody's perception of time
im stealing this for my headcanon

Oh shit, I forgot
>KC 10 seconds
>Mandom 6 seconds
Yeah, Diavolo is at advantage here.

If KC skipped himself into donut range near Ringo, would rewinding 6 seconds include the time KC skipped, or would it be "erased time", and he goes back further?

for clarity:

Regular/Epitaph prediction timeline

-----(in these 10 seconds, Ringo shoots Diavolo)------------->time

King Crimson timeline

----|KC skips these 10 seconds|---(wounds Ringo)---------->time

does Ringo rewind get him
-->heretime

or

---------------------|KC >here< skip|---------------------->time

I imagine since the time is erased then it would ignore the erased time when mandom is going 6 seconds back resulting in him rewinding to before diavolo erased the time

like if were counting
1 2 [erase time] 12 13 14 15 16
then mandom goes back 6 seconds, we should be back at 1 again

Logically probably into the skipped time. It would be weird but could lead to a fun fight

>first time reading SBR
>oyecomova shows up and starts talking like a tails gets trolled character

Attached: gyro gets trolled.jpg (1066x850, 522K)

You bet.

Attached: seccoscrubs.png (853x918, 558K)

>reading this for the first time while on lunchbreak
>show friend "he just turned the water into bombs"
>friend says "oh what will he do next turn the air into bombs?"
>turn the page
>"pretty much yeah"

So much ass crack in one shot

infra-rateado

The World Over Heaven’s fists can negate GER & Jorge Joestar Kars could probably do something.

Attached: C35CA9C2-7C48-4B52-B3F0-5C39DA434859.png (600x528, 581K)

Araki forgots

>The World appeared in Part 7
>Killer Queen in Part 8

Well we know who we'll see again in Part 9

>stupid
that's the point of jojo, you like it not because it's good but because it's obnoxious and retarded

i fucking loved this dude's design

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>2.9M

>『Living in America』

based hairposter

GER works outside of Giorno consciousness, and since it's power is to reduce action to 0 (in my headcanon) he should be able to survive universe altering sheaningans, since GER theoretically could prevent any changes from occurring to Giorno.

based hairposter

So he's a gluttonous rock human now, just like Wu.

Attached: 1509293977689.jpg (496x488, 22K)

Is this OH MY DREAM?

Attached: [Some-Stuffs]_Jojo's_Bizarre_Adventure_Diamond_is_Unbreakable_38_(1920x1080_Blu-Ray_FLAC)_[77C4 (1920x1080, 182K)

Pls respond

Would it be able to stop Bites the Dust from looping? Even if he doesn't get blown up, as long as somebody else is, the loop will continue
Gappy's final stand will be KC, calling it now
>two people in one body
>matches the naming scheme of all the Higashikata Stands
>keeps the 'stealing' theme

>Canon
>also beat the infinite rotation of Tusk Act 4
>all so Jotaro could beat him solo instead of a team effort

Eyes of Heaven is bad and you should feel bad. The only good thing about it is Valentine defying Ascended DIO, because he's a magnificent bastard.

Attached: Valentine - They are all those of JUSTICE.png (644x689, 865K)

>[Stargazer] (from Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow)
>Photon and visible light manipulation:
>Can bend light around himself and make himself or an object invisible. Can focus light into a laser.
>Requires an outside light source. Completely useless in darkness and heavily weakened at night.
>User is a wanderer who wears an eyepatch and has multiple flashlights and lighters on his person to counteract his weakness to the dark.
>Medium range Stand (as lasers lose intensity the farther they travel); not very strong up close, unless in the middle of a bright sunny day.
>Power: A
>Speed: A
>Range: B
>Durability: D
>Precision: A
>Potential: E

Attached: rainbow_rising_painting_by_fairyfae89-d3gml2d.jpg (900x927, 120K)

It's much better written because Johnny needs a very specific set of circumstances to get it to work.

Name ONE (1) (UNO) stand that can beat furry vorelentine

Man in the Mirror beats all

I'm a massive Johnnyfag and yes, he would.

No because Araki is highly talented and very successful

>in part 3 they call it a stand because it's a dude who stands beside you
why do does mountain tim coin the term stand when his ability is bdsm magic?

*unzips*

I'm so mad that Araki couldn't make EoH the way he wanted to, his initial vision was this huge epic encompassing all parts
Of course it would all end with Jotaro vs DIO because they're the coolest and best characters he ever made and yadda yadda, but there's a lot more that you can see he wanted to do

It is King Crimson's opposite in every respect.

KC controls time incidentally, and causality directly. Specifically, KC erases causes but keeps effect as if the cause actually happened, but only Diavolo can remember it since he skipped past it. Thus, for everyone else, skipped time removes the cause and they don't remember it, because for everyone and everything except Diavolo, it literally didn't happen and you can't remember an event that technically never happened.

Gold Experience Requiem, on the other hand, affects causality in reverse. It keeps the cause but removes the effect, so that an event occurs at point zero in an endless and infinite loop that not even King Crimson can skip past.

Except GER reverted back to GE after the arrowhead fell fell off, so Giorno probably just keeps it on him instead.
Or maybe Polnareff noticed and created Mr President Requiem

Giorno is unbeatable once piano music starts playing

Attached: 1553051426871.png (722x589, 745K)

Gold Experience Requiem is an expression of the power to control souls, so something nonliving should be able to kill Giorno just fine.

Attached: file.png (768x433, 412K)

>Jotaro and DIO
>coolest and best characters

>coolest
They're up there.
>best
From a writing and character arc standpoint? Not even close.

What do you mean they're not the best? Do you not see how everybody loves Jotaro as the best Jojo and how Dio just keeps showing up everywhere? Truly, Araki will never top this
I'm being tongue-in-cheek

This thought has been plaguing me for days, so might as well share it:
Sharingan=Epitaph
Izanagi=KC
Izanami=GER

Man that Part 5 OP V2. David Pro actually got Diavolo's va to speak near fluid sounding Italian, that is some impressive attention to detail my guys.

Ah my mistake. I need sleep.

>Not canon
>"Fight" is one fist-lock
>GER attacked The World's fist, the only part of the body that can actually use it's rewrite ability
>Jotaro immediately steps in
If GER attacked literally anywhere else then it would have won

holy shit this moment is so perfect in the opening now

This girly high school student can defeat GER

Attached: 1364077753951.png (221x246, 73K)

The power of friendship

It's not like DIO is completely retarded and would let himself get hit anywhere else - even if GER would be able to move in stopped time, The World is still one of the fastest Stands

pretty sure it's not his actual seiyuu, and he should be speaking with a Sardinian accent (and the Italian is kinda machine translate-tier); props for trying though

his stand literally do nothing.

I miss Giorno, I just realized how fast VA goes and there’s barely a moment where they fuck around and bond or something. It’s one fight after another and he’s barely in the spotlight
What I’m saying is I need more of Giogio

Attached: A93CA978-DBA4-4BED-9487-D513C30238F7.gif (347x488, 1.5M)

shut the fuck up you fucking rectum huffing faggot

Agreed, it's a shame as the part 5 gang has the best dynamic aside from maybe part 7

Just restart the universe so he doesn't have that stand anymore.

Giorno is criminally underused in his part, that gave us the best party in the series but aside from Bruno, Polpo, Ghaccio and Cioccolata and a bit of Baby Face he doesn't really have a presence aside from 'gets rekt to find an opponent's weakness'

jojo is kamen rider-tier not naruto-tier

Y'all niggas say that about every new Jojo villain not named Kars or part 1 Dio, don't you fucking lie

Since I have read all of the manga, my allegiance is only for one man: my President.

Attached: Eye, Valentine.png (917x701, 1.71M)

Part 1 is *the* weakest part and really only necessary for a bit of context when Dio comes back as the antagonist in Part 3. The Magic Sunlight Breathing Karate stops being relevant after Part 2, anyway, so you might as well skip 1 and 2

100% agree, I know it's a joke that Polnareff and Koichi are the true protagonist of their part, but I really felt like Buccelati and maybe even Mista got a lot more attention once he entered the gang

t. Mentally ill King Redditor who doesn't understand how King Crimson works.

Explain it to me then buddy.

Protip: you're wrong.

>skipping Parts

Attached: So Johnny heard you like skipping parts.png (724x1200, 2.05M)

t. reddit

die

Anime only girl here. I think I understand it a lot better than you reddit guys.

It's really simple. All King Crimson does is that from Diavolo's point of view, he can move around freely for up to 10 seconds without anyone being able to react to his movement during that time. For everyone else, whatever they were going to do in the up to 10 seconds of time happens exactly as it would've happened, if KC wasn't activated.

The real important Stand is Epitaph, which allows Diavolo to look ahead and see what's going to happen in the near future. Without Epitaph, King Crimson would be a villain of the week Part 3 tier Stand.

Kys Redditvermin

tits or gtfo

>Skip best JoJo
Next you'll say 'I was only pretending to be retarded'

Attached: JoJo timeline.jpg (1714x1252, 729K)

>Lazy Japs have Jotaro beat Dio with same stand bullshit
>When Jonathan could have killed him with a hug.
It was so obvious and they still missed it.

Urban Gurella was very similar to Superfly honestly

None of that invalidates my explanation for it. In fact, you just reconfirmed my point that it controls causality, specifically Diavolo's "when" and "where" and did nothing to disprove it, except adding that Epitaph does indeed allow him to take advantage of the power by seeing into the future for what fate has in store for him and act accordingly to be in the most advantageous position after he skips time.

Also, tits or gtfo.

>Girl
go dilate tranny

>Cars crashes back to earth in part 8
>is worshipped by the rock humans

old and busted

>erases causes
That's wrong you fucking retard, he erases the process; that's why the bullets did not connect with him, because they did not go through him at all (that is, they went through him in erased time, which is the 'erased process')
Same with splashing blood on Polnareff's eyes, the cause happened - he moved his arm - but the only thing that happened was the blood landing on his face, the whole process of it going through air was in erased time and therefore didn't happen

Attached: x14.jpg (780x1200, 922K)

But S&W was retconned and can't steal abstract stuff now. Only objects

>mars
nice headcanon fag

I think characters with a high durability could easily outmatch GER. I doubt Giorno's stamina is that high.

Who would win, this guy with every single Stand acquired, or GER?

Attached: Rps_kidprofile.png (429x609, 450K)

Tis white gold

RPS kid since GER couldn't stop MiH.

>they went through him in erased time, which is the 'erased process'

"Erased process" is just another way of saying "causal event" (in this case, the event being the bullets hitting Diavolo is erased, but passing through him on the other side to hit Risotto still occurs) which does not disprove my explanation, you simply reworded it (albeit better than I did, I'll admit).

Attached: Risotto_Nero.png (656x1200, 1.49M)

Parts 1-3 are easily the weakest parts though. The writing heavily improves from 4-onward and greatly improves from 7-onward.

ERASING THE CAUSE AND KEEPING THE EFFECT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. IF YOU ERASE THE CAUSE, THEN IT HAS TO FOLLOW THAT THE EFFECT IS ALSO REMOVED.
SO LET'S ASSUME I'M WALKING DOWN THE STREET AND TRIP. KING CRIMSON REMOVES THE TRIP, BUT I'M STILL ON THE GROUND BLOODIED UP. THAT MAKES SENSE RIGHT?
THEN WHY THE FUCK WOULD DIAVOLO BE COMPLETELY FINE WITH BULLETS GOING ACROSS HIM, THE EFFECT IS THE BULLETS DESTROYING HIS INTERNAL ORGANS, SO IF YOU REMOVE THE BULLETS GOING THROUGH HIM, THEN HIS INTERNAL ORGANS SHOULD STILL BE FUCKED UP BECAUSE THAT IS, CONCEPTUALLY, THE EFFECT.

HIS ABILITY EITHER DOES NOTHING AT ALL, BECAUSE REMOVING THE CAUSE CHANGES NOTHING AT ALL AS THE LINE OF TIME IS STILL CONSERVED, AS THE EFFECT.
OR HE REMOVES THE EFFECT ENTIRELY TOO EFFECTIVELY CHANGING THE FUTURE.
YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS, THAT'S WHY HIS ABILITY MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE.

Attached: tenor.gif (392x410, 308K)

"I win"

Except for the Blue Hawaii arc in 8, that was a huge dip in an otherwise decently written story (Let's do the Highway Star fight again, but make it super boring and repetitive!)

youtu.be/tzWckYfZhbA

>I, Giorno Giovanna, have diabetes.

It's not that the cause is removed, it's just that nobody but Diavolo retains any memory of it and that he can also remove himself from events that would impact him negatively.

KEK

Attached: squidward-laugh.png (307x292, 128K)

QUALITY

Attached: QUALITY secco.jpg (881x511, 32K)

I can't believe people still don't understand King Crimson. The reason he is so powerful is not because he has control over time, he has control over FATE.

Epitaph looks into the fate of people.
King Crimson changes fate, specifically his own.

fate is whatever araki wants to write

it burned in the car narancia destroyed

Nobody retains any memory because the causal event literally did not occur because KC erased it. You cannot remember something that doesn't occur, with the exception of Diavolo because CONFUSION WILL BE MY EPITAPH.

The parallels between the song lyrics of Diavolo and his Stand as personality traits/predictions of his actions in the story are second to none, besides perhaps Valentine and D4C. I fucking love it when Araki does it.

Correct! Fate = causal reality. Diavolo moves in the fourth dimension (time) but cannot directly manipulate the goings-on of anything within that dimension except his own personal location within it once he erases a portion of that dimension, which contains any number of causal events that are perceived as dangerous by Diavolo, and thus giving him an advantage once he skips it.

Attached: King Crimson WHAT THE FUCK.jpg (480x360, 40K)

>we'll never get pantyhose trish
t-thanks narancia

>Epitaph looks into the fate of people.
>King Crimson changes fate, specifically his own.
Literally this, Kansas City is a fate altering stand, it allows Diavolo to avoid the "pitfalls" the he is fated to encounter.

Attached: 20190616_040446.jpg (4160x3120, 3.64M)

I bet he wishes he could have avoided his fated encounter with his mom.

Morning [Wood]

What?

Poetic justice since he can only see his immediate future in relation to himself, but not Fate's grand design.

You are retarded. The bullets did not "phase" through Diavolo. Diavolo dodged them in the skip time. That's all his ability does, you braindead fucks. Allows him to move freely in skipped time.

It looked like the bullets went through Diavolo from Risotto's perspective. Just like Bruno saw himself behind the pillar. It's just how they perceived the events happening due to the skipped time.

Took a break from Jojolion because I thought it was moving too slowly. How's it coming up now?

I paused after Gappy met a prostitute who gives bald men hair and might know his real identity.

>dodging bullets
>moving that far during half a second
I know this is JoJo but come on

and the scene with Bruno is inconsistent with the rest of KC's portrayals but it mirrors his fight with Giorno nicely so who cares

diavolo's perception of time is heightened during the skipped time, as once again evident during his fight against polnareff

Gold that is white

The bullets don't "phase through" you Mongoloid, nor does he dodge them (Stands might be supernaturally fast, but people aren't). He erased the causal event of the bullets hitting him, going through him and exiting out of his back and hitting Risotto, so that only the last chain in the event plays out and why he only needed to erase 0.5 seconds. The anime does a poor job of illustrating this.

He allowed Bruno to see because he was going to kill him anyway, and wanted to gloat about how awesome his quasi-reality warping powers are.

>「Crazy Talk」is the reason why we don't have Friday Night Fisticuffs
I hope they get back together for a reuinion lp or something.

Attached: 1560535414927.jpg (1024x512, 70K)

Ha, user! I was only pretending to be reta-

Wait...

>HE ERASED THE CASUAL EVENT
Literally only your fanfic, you Redditor mongoloid. You are just trying to smart because you are trying to justify your fanfiction where King Crimson is somehow the most unbeatable overpowered imbalanced stand ever made.

It's not. Of all the main villain stands in the series, King Crimson is the weakest one. All it does is allow you to move around during a time frame that is skipped for everyone else. That's it, you braindead motherfucker.

With Epitaph, you also predict the future 10 seconds ahead, which is basically necessary for King Crimson's time skips to not be trash.

1) It's "causal" you fucking casual.
2) I guarantee you I've been on here longer than you and read JoJo longer than you.
3) You are projecting a whole hell of a lot with your post. I don't think Diavolo is the strongest villain with the strongest Stand (that would be Pucci). It's not fanfiction, you've just been too busy screaming to actually read my explanation and realize it's completely sound. And yeah, King Crimson would be useless without Epitaph, WHICH IS WHY HE HAS BOTH. He can read fate and change his position within it but otherwise cannot directly affect it.
4) You're a retard with zero reading comprehension and probably go to reddit frequently, you fucking Redditor.

Attached: Angry Weather.jpg (281x274, 30K)

How did this happen?

Attached: 1559317778000.png (1295x893, 881K)

Death 13 can kill any stand user and will probably have the most easiest time doing it

Memes and normalfags.
Which reminds me, why do normalfags circlejerk speedwagon so much? He's average, not bad but not an amazing character or anything.

The Part 2 anime is the only adaptation I will say is straight up superior to the manga. Part 5 is a close second though.

Because he's pure.

Attached: SPEED WEED.png (499x499, 360K)

ebin meme but also the track is really good, BT generally had the best tracks imo even if the soundtrack wasn't as cohesive as SC's and beyond

>1) It's "causal" you fucking casual.
Desperate.
>2) I guarantee you I've been on here longer than you and read JoJo longer than you.
>I guarantee you that I've been a retard for a very long time.
>3) You are projecting a whole hell of a lot with your post. I don't think Diavolo is the strongest villain with the strongest Stand (that would be Pucci). It's not fanfiction, you've just been too busy screaming to actually read my explanation and realize it's completely sound. And yeah, King Crimson would be useless without Epitaph, WHICH IS WHY HE HAS BOTH. He can read fate and change his position within it but otherwise cannot directly affect it.
It is fanfiction, you mentally ill faggot. Araki never said anything about your "HE ERASED THE CASUAL EVENT" bullshit. King Crimson SKIPS time for everyone but Diavolo, who can move around freely [unaffected by gravity] in the skipped time universe for the duration the time is skipped.

THAT IS ALL THAT KING CRIMSON DOES. DEAL WITH IT.

>4) You're a retard with zero reading comprehension and probably go to reddit frequently, you fucking Redditor.
Look how angry the Redditor gets when I properly name him

>BT generally had the best tracks
You need more duwang in your life
youtube.com/watch?v=qg45IhaDSno

Attached: 1534373528301.png (197x200, 74K)

Because they remember that Araki considered him his favourite character in a poll older than they are

Well, we got "Highway Star 2.0 but really boring", there's a guy who knows how to find the Rokakaka branch and cultivate it, and Norisuke's ex-wife got out of prison after serving 15 years for murder.

you dropped it an arc before the best arc in jojolion

Is Soft&Wet the best stand design?

Araki never considered Speedwagon his favorite.

Not even close. It's one of the worst even for protag stands only. Maybe it's better than Crazy Diamond, that's about all.

>he doesn’t know

Should I start reading JoJolion again? Now that Batoto is dead, where's the best place to read JoJo?

Jotaro, Giorno is no match for him unironically

I use Mangadex, you can also download the chapters straight from Hi Wa Mata Noboru.

Lets's spin the wheel:
"Almond milk is a financial mistake."

Attached: torn-jak-ii-2.8.jpg (210x240, 11K)

colored jojo was never good other than part 6
I don't know how to watch manga in anything other than my phone with tachiyomi, mangarock has good quality even though is not the original source most of the time

Blue Hawaii is only boring if you’re reading it monthly.

Star Platinum > Stone Free > Gold Experience > Tusk (all versions) > S&W > Crazy Diamond > GER
In terms of design when it comes to protag stands

Juda's kiss
Everytime someone tries to lie they get strangled by a collar shaped stand. The more they try to lie the tighter it gets. The user can loosen the collar whenever they want though.
Drawback: If someone believes his own lies or is misinformed then the stand won't work on them
It would be a practical stand for a policeman based characted

If he can move around freely why couldn't he move out of the way of the Aerosmith bullets, you literal drooling retard? Are you that same faggot that says he "dodged" them from a weakened and sitting position?

Your smoothbrain can't seem to comprehend that KC affects time AS A RESULT OF affecting causality directly, primarily from changing his position during that time if he is able to do so. Time is the dimensional measure of change and you and you're Animeonly view of it thinking he magically levitates in erased time is literally retarded.

Mangadex is pretty good.

>reads araki's top 20 suspense films
>9. Shrek
Is Araki afraid of Ogres or something?

I can agree with this. Star Plat's design is perfect.

>(Cross-thread)
both me, stop following me schizo

>If he can move around freely why couldn't he move out of the way of the Aerosmith bullets
Because he was on the brink of death with almost no oxygen in his body, so he could only skip time for 0.5 seconds. Plenty of time to dodge a bullet.

Best villain theme in the whole franshise. I seriously doubt it will ever be surpassed.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 32 [720p].mkv_000939814.png (860x720, 654K)

>Zombie person comes after Josuke
>Josuke runs away and ponders how to defeat this terrifying stand ability
>Oh, shit! It transferred to a new person!
>Rinse and repeat for 5 goddamn chapters

Only the first 30 seconds or so are good.

There are plenty of better villain themes in Part 5 alone.

part 5 anime is fucking trash though

Nice oversimplification.

He isn't dodging it though. He's removing the event from happening in the first place.

Literally how?

The production values are as good as 2 and 3 with a straight up better cast and story.

Like which ones? Except Diavolo and Risotto, all the villains got some ambient electronic themes, which fits the scene, but don't stand out much.

Funny how this cute girls always gets everything right and makes the Redditor brainlets who think KC is unbeatable seethe with anger.

JoJo truly is the girl appeal shonen series.

Star platinum: Lame ghost
Crazy diamond: Worst design
Golden experience: Default stand
Stone free: Pretty cool design
Tusk: Weird, but unique
Soft and wet: Best design

>He isn't dodging it though
He moved out in skipped time for 0.5 seconds, dodging the bullets.

What part of SBR is this from? I think Johnny says something along the lines of "Don't kill him?"

>he moved via magic levitation (that is really just a stylistic choice from David Pro) while anemic, bleeding out and Risotto grabbing onto him from behind

Yup, as I suspected, you're retarded.

Will Trish let Mista smash since he’s already been inside her?

Attached: 3E7B4D0F-5367-414E-BA95-7A632F45BA82.jpg (205x290, 77K)

That's essentially what it is, though, aside from the brief cutaways to Jobin/Dolomite and Yasuho.

>>he moved via magic levitation (that is really just a stylistic choice from David Pro)
To be fair, he should logically be able to move in any direction within the skipped time, if nothing exist at the moment and he doesn't seem to be affected by gravity.

Formaggio, Pesci, Melone, and Cioccolata have great themes.

The first two chapters are mostly those “brief” cutaways, and the battle ends partway through the last chapter. Every chapter has things of interest besides Gappy running, but people ignore that.

See you dumb brainlet. It's not a stylistic choice, it's how movement in skipped time works.

The biggest problem with part 5 is the short timespan and the fact that giorno joined the gang after everyone else already bonded and got to know eachother. he was just some random asshole who fought with them for less then a week (seriously, i think VA only went on for 5-6 days in universe) and became a mob boss while barely talking

Because his design philosophy shifts over time and he's currently big into robotic humanoids.

Sometimes encouragement is all you need.

Pretty sure it has some sort of precognitive ability too.

Do you think they will end Episode 37 with Bruno going to the heavens and Giorno having the arrow in his hand

I feel like it'll probably end on Giorno piercing himself with the Requiem arrow

Maybe but i feel having Episode 37 end on him raising the arrow into the air would be more symbolic.

>Except GER reverted back to GE after the arrowhead fell fell off
Where was that shown?

I am going to make a prediction regarding the final scene - the Restaurant scene is going to be cut completely and Sleeping Slaves with Rolling Stones will only be the first 10-15 minutes and the remaining will be an anime only epilogue as well as the scenes that were in the manga in Part 5

final episode but final scene

Sleeping Slaves deserves two episodes.

not

Yikes

DIO wasn't gonna fall for that twice. He caught on to the fact that Jonathan had himself wrapped in Hamon Hermit Purple.

W-why is GER so scary looking?

Attached: 1560711807697.gif (500x400, 376K)

I suspect we are going to get.

Episode 35 - Requiem Quiet Plays Part 4 - 6 with Expansion on Narancia's death (Ends with Doppio's death)

Episode 36 - Requiem Quietly Plays Part 7 - - Diavolo Rising Part 1/2 (Ends with Diavolo attacking Giorno)

Episode 37 - Diavolo Rising Part 2 - Kings of Kings (Ends with Bruno going to heaven and Giorno having the arrow)

Episode 38 - Kings of Kings Second Half - Gold Experience Requiem Part 4 (ending with Diavolo's death)

Episode 39 - Sleeping Slaves Part 1-5 (Restaurant Scene is cut completely - Sleeping Slaves takes up the first 15 Minutes. Final 8-10 Minutes takes place in Present Day includes an anime only epilogue)

The Restaurant Scene isn't really needed and could easily just be a simple explanation via Bruno. I doubt the actual flashback will be more then 15 Minutes of the episode. There's no doubt in my mind that there is going to be an anime only epilogue like they did in DIU

It's very unlikely the Sleep slaves Flashback will be two episodes. With the current pacing GW Anime - Diavolo's death will be at the end of Episode 38 for sure

They will likely expand on the ending like they did with DIU since Part 5's ending was rushed

Yikes

If Sleeping Slaves is just the final episode which it likely will be considering GW episode's pacing then stuff from that arc needs to be cutout

The only way i could see the Restaurant Scene in is if it's at the end of Episode 38 which is possible considering GER's Parts are pretty fasted paced but i still have my doubts

Watch till Episode 9. That's all of Part 1 in the anime.
Once you get to Part 3, you learn to appreciate the virtues of Part 1. Same thing happens with Part 5 after it grows on you.
Right now, Part 1 is in my Top 4 JoJo Parts.
5>7>6>1>4>2>3

35. The Requeim Plays Quietly Part 2 (3)
36. Diavolo Surfaces (4)
37. King of Kings (4)
38. Gold Experience Requiem (5)
39. Epilogue: Sleeping Slaves (4)

GER part 4 and Sleeping Slaves part 1 are technically one chapter (7 page and 13 page chapters) so ep 38 is actually just 4 chapters.

Will we see tits when part 8 gets animated?

>36. Diavolo Surfaces (4)
>37. King of Kings (4)
>38. Gold Experience Requiem (5)
>39. Epilogue: Sleeping Slaves (4)
Yeah that's pretty close to what i think. Honestly i think Episode 35 will be heavily expanded on to make Narancia's death even sadder in the anime which is good because it was way too fast.

It's implied, since Polnareff (in his body) taking the arrow away from SCR reverted it, same would happen with Giorno.

It's going to be sad that within 4-5 weeks we will have no more Golden Wind to talk about and Part 6 i have a feeling won't be announced till Summer 2020..at least there's My Hero Academia

This better be bait...

Why couldn't have part 4 looked like this all the time?

Attached: [Some-Stuffs]_Jojo's_Bizarre_Adventure_Diamond_is_Unbreakable_28_(1920x1080_Blu-Ray_FLAC)_[C123 (1920x1080, 327K)

you don't like My Hero user?

Attached: 1502757591455.png (265x243, 31K)

It died midway through 3rd season (tho even that was shit). I bet you're a mirioloving spicnigger from Reddit

That only happened when SC was lightly grazed by the arrow and Polnareff took it immediately. When he full on shoves the arrow into SC, Requiem IMMEDIATELY loses the arrow (Diavolo is holding it afterwards).

rohan plz go

I mean the anime adaption of the Yakuza arc could be good

>jojo cancer redditors blowing up the comment section of every king crimson track with unfunny memes
Fripp, forgive me please, just ban them all

Attached: fripp does not approve.jpg (299x375, 14K)

I stopped reading after part 2 should i keep going? is it worth it?

This happens with every piece of popular music used in jojo though, the most ironic thing in a way is that Queen stuff doesn't get that much flood of jojo commenters.

>doesn't get that much flood of jojo commenters.
too much comments of latino boomers ?

Because about 80% of the BD fixes, not counting brightness changes, are of character art. They really can't maintain character art quality, which is why DiU got simplified art.

They had to fix Okuyasu's sleeves so many fucking times in the BD lmao

It's disgusting. Jojoids think it's funny, but they're only outing themselves as complete morons who should be despised by everyone else.

So what's ultimately the message of part 5? You cannot escape ''fate'' .......unless you're the GioGio. Amazing. Get fucked everybody else.

t. Diavolo

>So what's ultimately the message of part 5?
Mentally ill people deserve to suffer for eternity.

The story is blatant Christian propaganda.

ThisDio = God
Diavolo = Devil
The Son of Dio BTFOed Diavolo

I must've missed that part in the Bible where Jesus rush-attacks the Devil while the apostles cheer on him in the background.

Depeche Mode-
Ability: Repetition of Cause and Effect
EX: When activated, the user is capable of peating either the cause, effect, or both of the previous actions made by both themself and their opponent up to three times. The victims of this ability will be unaware that they did their previous actions multiple times, and will also experience deja vu. During the repetition time the user of the ability will be able to move freely as its victims are forced into autopilot mode by the ability. However, the user of the ability can also suffer from short-term memory loss if used too often or if the amount of repetitions is used at maximum.
Depeche Mode; Everything Was Almost Perfect: Actions can be repeated beyond three times, the user doesn't suffer memory loss, and there is no limit to how many times the other person's actions can be repeated without their awareness. GER's Death Loop can be mimicked with this ability.

Well, syncretism with japanese beliefs and that stuff, you know Araki.

*repeating

Thats not how this works.

It's not about the destination, it's about the journey.
That's literally what happens when Giorno says GER only makes the actions matter and removes the result.

> Hatfield and the North
>Victim is forced to walk/run to the North until death or until the legs got severed.
i'm still thinking an idea how to activate the power, maybe a Far West duel

>read JoJo longer than you
Thats why you're comprehension of KC is so off, you are basing it, at least partly, to the shitty scanlation

Now he is finally one of us African-American brothers.

Attached: BLACKED Experience.png (288x499, 95K)

pillarmen have great shitposting potential in their designs and how they act, plus part 2 anime was the peak of anime-specific jojo (so far) so normies had a good thing to meme about

Attached: mista.gif (600x338, 1.4M)

See

>tfw no thanks

Why didn't Mr. President transfer out of the turtle's body?

underrated

Yes, it's going to show up right after Diavolo tries to fuck up with the OP

Always fight a fate that is judged for you

It is always preferable to decide your own fate in comparison

>tfw the right panel is my phone case

why does Epitaph looking at us like that

I think I might have figured out how to beat king crimsom extremely easily
first off, how it works:
Diavolo can see 10 seconds in the future with gay magical hair, if he sees something he doesn't like, he activates skipped time
during skipped time, everyone does what they would do because fate is always the same but if diavolo wants to, he can delete whatever outcome happens to HIM and re-position himself during stopped time(BUT NOT COMMIT HARM TO ENEMIES, however he CAN set up traps and stuff so people get fucked the moment skipped time ends like with Narancia). For other people, they mostly wont even notice skipped time and will just do whatever action they would take until it's over and they can see the outcome.

there is one fatal flaw however that I dont think either the anime or the manga mentions

let's give out a hypothetical situation
Person fires a bullet at Diavolo
Diavolo activates skipped time, deletes the outcome of him being shot and repositions himself behind the Person
what is actually happening is a mixture of memory loss and stopped time
let's say that you can see what actually is going on during stopped time even if Diavolo is skipping it.
when he moves in skipping time, there is one single detail that is never adressed.
his normal body does not move.
during skipped time, his "fake outcome body" completely stops moving while he moves around skipped time
because of this, whenever someone tries to strike him, they just think he's just standing there taking the blow when in reality he activated skipped time and is moving around.

this means that the way to beat Diavolo is pretty easy, just find out about this.
Once you know that he will stay still during skipped time, if you attack him and he just stays still for no reason, do something similar to what polnareff did and attack all around you. Once skipped time is over, if his goal was donuting you, he is probably going to be hit by your attacks.

Attached: image0-6-1.jpg (400x289, 15K)

>memory loss and stopped time
no, just memory loss. Time is not stopped in any way.

>this many words to say "just do what polnareff did"

Advol deserved more panel time

King Crimson is just a lag switch

Goku

Is Polnabro a masochist or retarded? Get Josuke to heal you, you goddamn lovable fuck.

>Tusk Act 4 does nothing
>GER does nothing
>Jotaro throws a punch
>it hits and damages DIO

The Jotaro wank in this game made me angry.

>DIO from an alternate universe
>completely unrelated to main universe Jotaro
>Jotaro already developed Star Platinum from another DIO and killed him
>"lol they're the same type of Stand even though DIO powered his up with the Green Baby and some other shit"

What kind of hack writing is this?

I don't think Josuke could "fix" a soul to its original body. I recall that he cannot fix diseases, if he didn't heal Okuyasu's dad he wouldn't Polnareff

What pissed me off that Jonathan doesn't have any single personal line for his supposed brother who turned into something more inhuman than a vampire.

Most of the cast was underutilized, to be desu. I don't remember most of the characters even doing anything after they join.

Heck, Joseph doesn't even do the "Next you're going to say" thing.

TWOH countered GER and TA4 with his reality warping punch which allowed Jotaro to blindside him, simple as that

Also Giorno after finding out who is dad is

you are right, but what's the point of getting mad about it.

Someone posted a good stream for Golden Wind in a thread a while ago but I lost it. Where do you guys stream new episodes?

he knows

youtu.be/M30Y0mF2TEo

Besides Jotaro, really only Valentine got any attention. Such a shame

Also, Jonathan and Johnny doesn't have conflict on each other in matter of ethnic and moral when both of them are antithesis in sense of alternate universe.

nah, it was a cool momment for a cool chracter

What? Jonathan has the same body as Dio if they touched they would both get obliterated.

All am saying is that my boy could fuck up over the heaven DIO with nut king call. Just disassemble his hands.

Attached: 62031206_480299182714696_1065374751404523461_n.jpg (640x640, 78K)

George joestar Kars

In my TV.

that's because the movie happend

He fucking deserve it, the fucking paranoiac piece of shit
RELEASE THE DIGITAL ALBUMS YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Cheap Trick or the fucking alley ghosts

You have no one to blame but Fripp himself. He's the one who embrace the meme.

Attached: bd789e91aa4d28b277819b0f7c4468eddb8a73c5_hq.jpg (576x1024, 96K)

Okay, but how

>Diavolo: I erased 0.5 seconds of time and that caused Aerosmith's bullets to phase through me because nothing can touch me in this skipped world.
>Also Diavolo: Oh shit, it's the cleaning lady! Let me pick up all of my objects in skipped time.

yes

Tachiyomi refuses to update new chapters for me for whatever reason how do I fix this?

「Of breath and bone」
Only triggers whenever the user is damaged.
-Creates armor to protect the user, varies on resistance depending on the damage received.
-Lethal damage makes a cocoon that cannot be penetrated by normal means.
-Has increased healing factor while active on user

>we will never have anymore interactions between johnny and jonathan
>we will never have anymore interactions between giorno and johnathan
>we will never have a william and gyro interaction
>we will never have speedwagon crying tears of joy at the incredible feats of the joestar bloodline past jonathan
>we will never see the part three cast interact with young joseph
>we will never have the part 3 cast interacting with josuke and feel dissapointed in joseph
>we will never see the part 3 cast interact with turtlereff
>we will never see the part 3 cast interact with giorno
>we will never see the part 3 cast interact with jolyne and chide jotaro
>we never see inside the turtle
>its a shitty same stand ending with jotaro fixing everything
Neverending dissapointment
But some of what we got satiated my crossover boner.

Attached: 1555595246076.png (269x361, 11K)

>Vanilla Ice and Okuyasu reeing at each other for having the same power

Was kinda funny, desu.

>Lisa Lisa doesn't interact with any of the Joestars past Joseph
>but ACDC and Avdol have special conversations with each other

Eyes of Heaven was weird.

>TFW no Johnathan and Giorno heartwarming momment
>tfw Johnathan will never say "let me teach you the way of the Joestars" to Gio
>tfw no Giorno Joestar
>tfw no especial pose with Johnathan and Gio showing the birthmark star
>tfw all my dreams are broken

Attached: D9MhW5kUIAAV8yg.jpg (1000x1080, 102K)

Just wait until the other crossover game that'll happen in a few years again

i hope is not another 3D arena fighter, why japs love that shit so much?

Don't the crossover games kinda make it look like Giorno prefers Dio over Jonathan though? He has a couple of lines where he acknowledges Dio more as his dad and Jonathan is just barely acknowledged

is just the usual part 3 wank

Stand User: Kandy Derris
Stand Name: [Keeper of the Seven Keys]
Keeper of the Seven Keys has two fuckhuge keys that it can can put in people and things.
While a key is inside of someone, it releases energy into them, which can be sealed by locking them.
Then whenever Kandy wants, Keeper can use its key to unlock the sealed energy, causing a burst depending on how much is sealed.
>Power: A
>Speed: D
>Range: B
>Durability: E
>Precision: D
>Learning: D
I feel like it's too much like Killer Queen, though.

Attached: Kandy and Keeper.png (453x316, 114K)

>>Tusk Act 4 does nothing
This can't be real

Attached: 1554624819816.png (1280x720, 1023K)

he does it to every character in eoh retard

>piece of shit dio is treated more like a dad than gentleman johnathan
He doesnt deserve this shit bros

youtube.com/watch?v=ktjbT0S6K4U

Okay, user, show me a video of him doing it. I'll wait.

You can't, because he doesn't do it in Eyes of Heaven, you colossal dumbass.

You're thinking of all star battle .

use a good source, and manually refresh.
It works for me

i blame the rap music

>We will never have Will, Caesar, and Gyro find out together that every Zeppeli's fate is to die for the Joestars and comically lament about it.

Its been a while sicne I read part 8 but, what is the point of Kira Joestar's sister? and her being the maid? What is her goal and why ist she doing anything?

Eh. It's not unlikely he'll bring it back to some capacity. Araki is just big into explosions now, I guess. Josuke is more Kira than Josefumi now.

Fuck I want to chew on Bossu's BIC (Big Italian Cock) so bad bros...

Attached: His name is Diavolo.png (1454x1522, 2.52M)

He literally has a picture of DIO in his wallet. Giorno probably doesn't even know who Jonathan is.

Was there ever any stated time limit to the punches? He blocks three of TA4's attacks and GER in rapid succession, and then Jotaro very literally attacks him from the front. There is nothing to suggest Dio was blindsided/caught off guard, nor to suggest that TWOH had anything to stop him from punching star platinum next.

Seems that Jotaro just got the biggest wank in this game, and the timing of the game coming out just before Part 4 of the anime started would suggest that they wanted to capitalize on Jotaro's popularity among the Jojo fandom

I think he mean't his legs and eyes user.

Unironically how many fucking chapters are left in Jojolion? 20?

thisC'mon, don't say it was too "hot" with The Boss on his tail.

It's getting axed soon because of poor sales.

do you have a single fact to back that up?

Why is Mista on the list?

Attached: sWeW0iQas108R-sVFJyN7fGXdKbZwGqJ2Io9hoYJyoE.jpg (500x366, 82K)

Is there gonna be any competition or weakness in Jojo's most op OP? (I'm talking about traitor's requiem units ver)

Attached: jojo-bizarre-adventure-golden-wind-op-2-1163478.jpg (696x390, 41K)

Why not?

How does GER even work? What makes him so OP?

>everyone wonders who the fuck flashbackman is
>when its most likely Johnny or re designed Joshu/Jobin
>Am still here wondering who the fuck was that baby that washed up to the beach on the same day Johnny died.

why isn't he number 4?

nullifies any attack on GE and Giorno

>faggotry

Attached: STOP RIGHT AT THIS INSTANT FAGGOT.png (800x450, 470K)

>cancerous filename

>faggotry

Attached: 500% MAD.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

>not expecting faggotry in a jojo thread
You new?

Yeah alot of characters seemed to stick to thier own part when it came to interactions
>there is no interaction of of any character after part 2 breaking the bad news to stroheim

Notorious BIC

>wanting to ruin best bot's can-do sekai ichi attitude
I wouldn't have the heart either

Is king nothing just a worse Moody Blues?

yeah

Okay I am re reading part 8 and watching the anime and realized how alike they are and did't know if I was just speed reading or something.

HAHA FUCKING EPIC DUDE!

[The sound of silence] can reverse the physical effects of sound and silence, making sound silent and silence loud enough to kill. Not sure what the range on it should be or weaknesses to give it.

show me nigga

It's a more proactive Dragon's Dream: it guides him through the path of good luck

Attached: Pocoloco + Hey Ya!.jpg (736x1051, 59K)

>no brilliant plan
>no standing up against impossible odds
>no battle to the death
>just Giorno giving himself a powerup that EXACTLY counters Diavolo perfectly

What the fuck is this shit?

The real final fight was getting the arrow I guess? That part was cool and you can think of the punch of with the boss as the finaly? If you think of it like that then its cool. If not then its crap.

true

>lurk in the jojo /trash/ threads for a while
>its all gay shit and attention whoring characterfags
I dont know what else I expected

>lurk in the Yea Forums jojo threads for a while
>it's all people screaming their heads off about giorno's powers being unrealistic and how king crimson works
I don't know what else I expected

>/trash/ mentioned us
Uh oh bros

Part 2's anime was hideous

>the show

What are you talking about? Araki doesn't make the games. It's already a "huge epic encompassing all parts", too. Do you have any sources?

Is this right?

Attached: Untitled.png (1265x616, 18K)

Read the manga

Braindead idiot regurgitating youtubers

yes

Attached: A67240EE-127A-4F2C-8ED9-6F2B7E9F05AE.jpg (517x593, 73K)

>check the /trash/ thread
>its better than the Yea Forums threads have been in the past week
Its the summerfags isnt it.

Attached: 1553206157151.jpg (1080x720, 111K)

>canon

Attached: C946D6CE-69F3-41D3-8242-0E682F62E710.jpg (540x564, 67K)

>he doesnt have a fujo sizequeen
lmao Yea Forums virgins are so pathetic

*steals your stand arrow*

Attached: 1559885039455.png (817x1262, 336K)

The best thread was mistrish edition

Having two back to back chase fights was a bit much though. The second one I think I might like it more but the first one irked me a bit. With how Gappy got infected.

>Yea Forums doesn't have cute fujo girls
Why even come here

You can't steal the arrow from SCR like that.

ahem

redpill me on /trash/ jojo
I thought fujos were repulsive

It had fucking nothing to do with Highway Star, why do people regurgitate this meme? The only things they had in common were the fact that they both involved a chase, and if that’s enough to constitute a Highway Star redux then like half the fights in JoJolion are just Highway Star again. There was already a fight early on in the Part which referenced Highway Star heavily but people seem to forget about it for some reason.

reminder that Gappy could plunder his own cum and put it in other people

Next arc is the best in JJL so far, top 3 in the whole series. After that we’re into the second act which is more action packed than the first act, but still slowly building up to something big. Josuke knows who he is now and his new goal is to save Kira’s sick mother because she’s his only ‘relative’ besides Kira’s sister left that didn’t hate one or both of his past selves.

They're all Yea Forums-rejects who formed their own circlejerk.

Gween tea

Its full of cute tiny fujo queens who spit in your mouth and step on your dick

The second one wasn’t really a chase imo, they were in the bus for like half a chapter, then they climbed the ski lift and from there the fight was pretty contained in the immediate surrounds.

Plenty of fujo girls, but none of them cute.

he really is the best.

user lots of them are cute
>fmanon
>nurancia

I doubt it. My Stand lets me activate people’s webcams without their knowledge or consent. They are U G L Y. I think most of them are actually men.

>gookfag
>fatrancia

>GER out of nowhere
>Nut KING Call just uses his nuts to make the arrow fall out

You got a fair point looking back on it now, but it still felt that way
>Tfw my friend thinks part 8 is kinda weak now after thsoe last two fights and thinks the doctor fight with Jobins wife was't great
I still hold doggystyle is kinda weak and I want Joshu now again. I will repeat this everytime its relevant in every jojo thread,

Whats the range of NUT King Call?

> steals the stand arrow
>remove your fighting spirit
>stabs you with the arrow
>watches as the virus eats you alive

Also as am re reading part 8, Gappy is pretty ruthless. He straight up tells a little kid that his father is doing some shaddy shit and he has to rat our his own father.

no

I think a lot of the dislike for 8 will evaporate once it’s finished. Opinions on 7 were pretty mixed while it was ongoing, but nowadays it’s loved by most.

>fight is literally non-stop autistc screeching to prevent critical silence levels

It will depend on how well Araki ties everything together but I do have faith.

fujo feet...

Bringing Sasame of all people back gives me faith that Araki is on the right track. He started planning JJL in 2007 so all the questions he’s raised like the bite marks and Rock Humans do all have answers, it’s just a matter of when he decides it’s the right time to reveal them.

>white snake steals your ability
>superfly reflects the nullification and doesn’t need a user
>Kars just takes it
>fucking dolly dagger reflects 70% of null
>regular GE’s damage reflection that was used once
GER a shit

Coco Jumbo is for hugs

Rock bites not being answered is fine with me, same with the point or origins of rock people. I just want to know who the FUCK is flashbackman and that baby that washed to shore when Johnny died.

>all the answers in this thread
Why does everyone always focus on the Nullification part and forget the fact that GER's stats are all NONE? No physical stand is gonna beat it, it overpowers everything that tries to fight it head-on and can't get hit back

Attached: GER_jojo_eyes_of_heaven.png (169x478, 106K)

What if I stuck my dick in Stone Free’s Standussy and shot my gamer goo into its spooky stand snatch
Would Jolyene get pregnant

3 feels like a better ending to the joestar line than 6. Shouldn't have killed DIO so soon and make the bloodlines closer and more important.

Attached: [Some-Stuffs]_Jojo's_Bizarre_Adventure_Stardust_Crusaders_39_(1920x1080_Blu-Ray_FLAC)_[8348C314 (1884x2800, 1.37M)

3 is better than 6

Six is shit and I can't wait til that train wreck gets animated.

Im sure there was a better way to end 6.
At least the jojo bloodline is still existant

based low IQ american posters

pissing off my nigga Iwasaki was a mistake

D4C

more like old enough to remember the days before the faggot uprising of Yea Forums

He creates another human/lifeform out of dirt and rock and There are 2 people inside, Giorno can come out of it.

gematsu.com/2015/07/jojos-bizarre-adventure-eyes-heaven-wont-have-paid-dlc-microtransactions
>Matsuyama also added that the story mode for Eyes of Heaven will follow an original story supervised by series creator Hirohiko Araki.
As for the cuts, I forgot where I've read this so can't link it; however, it's a fact that there was a cut character left in the game files (SO Jotaro) and that there were more characters put for consideration (Abbachio, Ringo and PB's knights most notably)

Anything outside the mortal coil can't be effected by it.

MIH didn't affect Giorno directly so GER wasn't used

wasnt there quite some unused leftover content in the files?

animeonly who recently read part 6 here. except for the high security arc it was good.

Based