Fuck anime

Last episode confirmed once and for all that the manga is the way superior medium to enjoy Shingeki No Kyojin. Just what the fuck went wrong with that first part?

Attached: Titan.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

The source material is superior to the adaption? Color me surprised.

Im personally a manga only fag but my friends watch anime
What happened so i can rub it in their faces?

manga will always be better than its anime counterpart. even in cases like mob psycho, the manga is still better.

Bert cursed his killers from beyond the grave

the stills in the manga are better than the ones in the anime

Are you fucking serious?

whats the problem?
a garbage anime for a garbage series

Attached: 700.jpg (208x326, 10K)

stay mad

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-16 Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion.png (2120x298, 30K)

>what went wrong?
the jews as always

This. What can we do to stop them?

EHfags

Except when the manga has shit anatomy and the anime vastly improves its art, like SnK for example

Attached: thicc.png (877x925, 816K)

Yeah bro, how can Isayama even compete with WIT?

Attached: GODsayama vs SHIT Studio.jpg (512x768, 108K)

So what went wrong?

He can start by getting used to draw actual human feet instead of felines legs.

forgot my image

Attached: 0110-044.jpg (1066x1600, 463K)

This kills the SnKfags. Shitty manga, shitty anime, shitty threads.

Attached: WIT is SHIT.jpg (837x923, 184K)

Then he can work on his perspective, look at Floch torso compared to his legs in the third panel.

Attached: 0084-017.jpg (1067x1600, 563K)

Does anyone got the episode of today, 3x20, subtittled??

WIT needs to do the same because ultimately they just make inferior tracings of Isayama's masterpieces without any animation to speak of. The only time they put any effort into the anime shitfest is the 2 minutes per season of manlet going apeshit.

Attached: Steamboat_Willie.png (1226x921, 748K)

>reddit meme

>here is your manga cart titan bro

Attached: Goblino cart titan.jpg (1067x1600, 495K)

>Tracing
If that was the case they would have reproduced the shitty perspective on the anime counterpart of Floch lunging at the serum but they didn't. They didn't even choose the same angle.

Attached: [DameDesuYo] Shingeki no Kyojin (Season 3 Part 2) - 55v0 (1920x1080 10bit AAC) [37EF0984].mkv_snapsh (1920x1080, 155K)

Also unrelated but isn't the attack titan supposed to be 15 meters high? Because there is no way in hell he is that small when compared to the size of the boat and the guys falling from it, he looks 30 meters minimum there.

Nah.

Fuck this shit

Sometimes isayama has bad perspective, but this isn’t a good example

It is, his arms are way too long compared to his legs

What makes Shingeki no Kyojin a garbage series? What is a good series to you?

Attached: Sword & Shield.jpg (1600x900, 163K)

SnKtoddlers are the new HxHfags.
Only now they are popular with the mainstream so expect alot of Redditfugees on Yea Forums.

This. Their threads are full of people namedroping redditors.

Doesn't matter anymore, since animefags are finally getting to the lowest point in the entire story, and mangafags have been living in it for a long time now. The story is painfully slow and loses its focus immediately after Bert and Ernie are defeated. Drop it now and save yourself the effort.

>Last episode confirmed
No, it has always been that way. As a matter of fact, anime and manga should have separate boards

damn, he thicc.
i want to get suffocated by his thighs

100% agree

>fell for the Starting Strength and "you don't need isolation work" meme

SNK is shit