Boruto

Sarutobi Mirai appreciation thread

Attached: Future.jpg (900x506, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KDA2OTCvI44
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lame

Kurenai was hot because she had the frizzy hair and sexy leopard outfit Mirai is just a smelly tomboy

If I wanted a tomboy I'd choose Wasabi chan.

Mirai is cute!

Attached: 1558363139491.jpg (736x844, 64K)

sarada>>>mirai

Attached: B7B93281-EB67-4231-AC1B-A097C58B1046.jpg (826x1169, 78K)

What a handsome girl.

whosabi?

Sarada is only slightly better than Sakura tier if that says anything.

She's got it rough. Born too early to be part of the main Boruto cast, born too late to be part of the Naruto cast.
Though she has actually been really enjoyable in the current adaption arc and has shown a nice balance of both her parents while we get further look into Asuma and how he was a person.
She also in a really strange way would be a solid choice for a partner from a prestige situation. She herself is Sarutobi, Her father ran a team with one Noble clan and two Vassal clans while her mother ran a team with two Noble Clans and Kiba which also connects her to Naruto via Hinata given Boruto and Mirai are friendly with eachother so she's definitely got connections.

Simply put, Mirai is in fact, best girl.
Guess it's time to stop putting off Boruto, how much is filler past the Mitsuki Retreival arc?

the anime is canon, they are adapting the novels

The current arc is an adaption of the Steam Ninja Scrolls.
It's basically Mirai hangs out with Kakashi and Guy as they go on holiday and along the way you get to see the older cast members do stuff like Tenten bullying Guy.

Ah ok, where does the manga fit into it?
>Tenten bullying Guy
erect.jpg

Attached: 1558875289660.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Attached: 74816714_p0.jpg (595x842, 58K)

Attached: 74706425_p2.jpg (842x595, 115K)

Attached: 74706425_p1.jpg (595x842, 91K)

Attached: 74706425_p0.jpg (842x595, 59K)

She is 100% Dyke

Attached: mpc-hc64_2019-06-09_20-35-52.jpg (1920x1080, 663K)

Between Naruto and Boruto. There was a bunch of novels written to fill in the space between the manga.

I hope so.

>Noble clan
What the fuck?

Konoha has four noble clans. Uchiha, Hyuga, Aburame and Akimichi.
So Choji, Shino, Hinata and Sasuke are all nobility within the village.
Nara and Yamanaka are vassal clans to the Akimichi so in a weird way, Ino and Shikamaru should technically serve Choji.

I'm pretty sure that's non-canon bullshit. No one ever treated Shino or Chouji differently in the manga. In fact Chouji's dad said that their clan kinda served the Sarutobis alongside the Nara and the Yamanaka

And by the end the only clans that mattered were the Senju and the Uchiha

>I'm pretty sure that's non-canon bullshit.
I mean it's Databook 1 which tells us this but I do understand your consternation considering how the series ended up being entirely about the Ayy Lmaos and their bloodline descendants but it's still canonical given Shino references the fact he is nobility and gets upset people don't treat him with the same respect they treat the Hyuga during the Shino interlude where he meets Hiashi in a shop using his Byakugan to find SSR cards for Boruto.

this arc has really shown the main problem with boruto anime. boruto himself is a borderline clone of naruto with a lot less going on.
the side characters end up being more interesting (sarada/mitsuki), and even going as far to replace boruto entirely with a spunky girl makes a better anime imo

Attached: 662a1eb929b7aa5b65f0a5e2df432f610e92e36ar1-1280-720v2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 29K)

>sarada
>interesting
She is just sakura with eye hacks that also looks like a dyke.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KDA2OTCvI44

>girl comes out saying she just saw her dead friend, leads mirai and the blondie to the cave
>they needed 20 people for the ritual, they had 18 prior to mirai's arrival, meaning the ritual did not commence as they would only have 19.

How did mirai not notice this?

Her dad never taught her to count

user, I don't know how to tell you this but that girl was working for the villains.

savage

I know, she was lying like a rock, but it was an obvious lie as they only had 18 people in that cave and they needed 20. mirai should have figured that out pretty quickly.

Ah good point. Then I refer to that other user's statement of her daddy never taught her to count.

Actually, Akimichi, Nara, and Yamanaka were more under Sarutobi, from how Choza presented it.
Really, the only thing in which Noble Clans are different is that they do not have to adhere to standard uniform and each of them had their own special clothes with sometimes regular Konoha flak jacket.
That being said, the Noble Clans was a thing from the time before Sarutobi, Shimura, Senju, and Uzumaki Clans were a thing.

Reminder next episode, Either one of Boruto's friends is possibly being promoted to Chunin and Sasuke is returning with info on Urashiki and the Otsutsuki clan.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-06-16_at_5.22.47_AM.png (1120x572, 1.09M)

Notice how Shikadai's photo is at the top of the pile? It'll probably be him that gets promoted.

I want it to be mitsuki who gets promoted so him and burrito can celebrate it with a night of soft, gentle sex

My bet is on sShikadai or Sumire

yeah sumire becoming chunin sounds like a nice excuse for her leaving her team

I'm just referencing the Databook, whether or not you think it was portrayed as correctly as you think it should be is entirely up to you.

>That being said, the Noble Clans was a thing from the time before Sarutobi, Shimura, Senju, and Uzumaki Clans were a thing.
I will directly contradict this however. By definition they couldn't have been nobility before the advent of the Hidden Villages. The clans were not affiliated the Lands in which they presided specifically and you would hand out titles of nobility to firmly establish a clans standing within a collective so it's infinitely more likely that the four houses received the titles either after joining Konoha or as a condition into joining the village.

Reminder to look at the moon if you want to make Mirai real!

Attached: 43275567_p12.jpg (700x910, 686K)

never ever

Attached: Shinki.png (1440x1076, 1.6M)

That makes no sense. Shikimaru and Neji stayed with their teams despite being higher ranked than them.

All Clans of Konoha were from Land of Fire. Some Clans were clearly allied with each other before forming of Hidden Villages.
And by Noble Clans predating the clans I listed is within manga existence, not within history of that world. When Kishimoto came up with concept of Noble Clans, the Clans I listed weren't even a thing, unlikely even as a concept in Kishimoto's mind.
Logically, more of the Clans would possess Noble status, just like Senju Clan should still be a thing, and Sarutobi and Shimura Clans should be more visible than being limited to Sandaime's closest relatives and Danzo respectively.

Mirai best waifu imo

>Shikadai is the only one that gets promoted to chunnin
Nice job not making him an exact copy of his father

When will Madara and Obito return?

It shows how devoid of creativity Boruto is. Good writing would make Shikadai a proper mix of both parents outside of giving Shikadai his mother's eyes.