Who is Yea Forums's favorite dad?

Who is Yea Forums's favorite dad?

Attached: Tomaru Sawagoe.jpg (1158x1356, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9hr7nJ5xhms
mangadex.org/title/3586/oyaji
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Saber for newfags, Bonerdad for pedos and Rozen for oldfags

Fuck the King

Attached: Fuck the King.jpg (2480x2548, 349K)

The only one.

Attached: 1426305841218.jpg (1281x717, 276K)

who else

Attached: the best.png (200x200, 59K)

I hate this artist's style.

I like gendou as a character. And Tomoya's dad as an actual father.

Attached: 1551684515620.jpg (1366x768, 140K)

Joseph Joestar. No else. Daddy of Jojo.

youtube.com/watch?v=9hr7nJ5xhms

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 20K)

He is the best daddy in anime. He's flawed, and full of character, that can handle being a good dad as well, as well as a cheater on his wife.

every other anime dad either is a deadbeat, or tries too hard.

>Tomoya's dad
Actual trash.

>Has a happy life
>Suddenly his wife dies
>Goes through depressioin
>Still tries to support his son
>His son is an ungrateful turd
>He still tries to reconnect with him in the nicest way possible but son still rejects him.
>Son eventually leaves and he loses his last anchor in life
>Sent to jail and still puts on a smile when he sees his ungrateful son.

Attached: 1551653608379.jpg (1080x913, 215K)

>son

Attached: Charles II of Spain.jpg (800x1015, 186K)

Support him by beating him to the point he can't keep playing basketball? Can't properly move his hand? No, he's a drunkard trash and at the end even got arrested. Beating your kid because your wife died is understandable in your opinion? He made terrible choices in life and he ignored his son. Don't expect love from someone you've beaten to a handicap.

Attached: 1545225670125.jpg (1000x800, 42K)

he was just Tomoya who didn't have anyone to lean on while raising a son

the best dad

Attached: D9K_yBRUYAAnNmK.jpg (1280x1125, 111K)

He had a mother who was very open to helping him, we never heard of the family on the mother's side, he probably pushed them away, terrible choices made from drowning in self pity.

Tomoya had Nagisa's parents and his friends
keep headcanon to yourself

I'm talking about Tomoya's dad you absolute cretin.

Is this a viable way to clone yourself?

Attached: 1539126765489.png (951x538, 502K)

>reading comprehension
I am telling you the things Tomoya had and his dad didn't you prancing lala homo man

mangadex.org/title/3586/oyaji
I'll just leave this here for those who've not read it.

Dunno why he was the first that came to mind
He just seemed so nice and endlessly patient.

Attached: 1549818276692.jpg (1366x768, 68K)

I like how you can see the retardation creep in

genetically wise this is less harmful than the same number of generations of full sibling meetings since heterogeneity remains within the father
it would be sensible to produce multiple daughters per generation and then breed only the top 25% of them.

Goddamn you can legit see the genetic damage each sister/daughter. Also what even was the point of this, was he just a sick fuck or was this some sort of fucked up anime eugenics program

>viable
Nigga look at how dumber each looks in relation to the last one

>drama
>psychological
>tragedy
>that description
Please tell me it ends on a good note

Good shit user, Oyaji is a treat especially if you read the shitshow that is Arigatou, they're the same premise of a father coming back after years to find his family in complete disarray and trying to put things right bun unlike Arigatou the dad doesn't get shit on and instead successfully turns his family around

I'm convinced that bonerdruid is the true newfag choice.

Domo user

Fuck why did you remind me of Arigatou
I still want to punch the young daughter to death, not even rape her

This is a good dad thread and the dad in Arigatou was a good dad he just had a worthless family (the older daughter was okay if broken from the abuse she suffered and the younger daughter's husband was the only one who gave a damn). Oyaji is a good palate cleanser since it has pretty much the same story only the MC has the literal strength to set things right and the author fucking loves his parents go read Okan by the same author, it's about a single mother busting her ass for her son and it'll make you want to call your mama and tell her thank you for everything

Attached: images.jpg (483x635, 36K)

OH

Attached: 1244837842829.jpg (480x480, 65K)

Mine.

You wouldn't bang your own 6 year old great great granddaughter would you Yea Forums?

Tomaru has so many descendants he should be considered the Genghis Khan of eroge.

DIO

DESIRE

that would be Rance, newfag

Of course I would.

OTONOSHIIIIIIIIN

Attached: ks.png (829x1200, 435K)

>brown hair and brown hair=blonde hair

It's School Days universe, kek. It's fucked up for the sake of being fucked up.

Tomoya abandoned his daughter for years and only acted like a dad in the last couple of months of her life before the magic bs

Dormant genes that have been activated by inbreeding, I guess.

what happened to the sons?

>Mom has black hair
>Daughter and father have brown hair
>Granddaughter through greatgreatgreat-granddaughter have orange hair

He is seriously disabled and became a Yea Forums janitor

Doesn't really look anything like saber, aside from the photoshopped hair.

did we watch different anime?
His father was pure unadulterated scum. the entire arc was about Tomoya letting go of his hatred for his father and forgiving him for being such a wretched person

That Ahoge can't be real.

what tipped you off? the fact that it's shooped in or the fact that it only exists in anime? fucking retard

Rio is the cutest, does that mean 3 levels of wincest yields the best children?

Attached: file.jpg (581x842, 215K)

best adoptive dad

Attached: DP_-_Yamashita_Kazuo_(Omega).png (610x610, 330K)

Attached: dad.png (456x832, 175K)

It's from the "I don't have a punchline" franchise.

runner up

Attached: chiyo.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

>60 replies
>no pic related

Attached: J.jpg (1785x2365, 3.48M)

>vast
>rape
>island

shut up mordred

Alright dumbasses, basic biology lesson. Fully dominant genes mask the expression of recessive genes, so if you have a copy of a dominant gene that will be your phenotype determiner. In terms of dominance black hair > brown hair > blonde hair. Thus, having a black hair gene masks brown and blonde, and having a brown hair gene masks blonde. It's possible to be carrying a recessive gene even if it's been masked, and that can be passed down to your kid. If both of you are carrying a recessive gene, it's possible the kid can end up double-recessive and thus express the recessive trait e.g. blondeness. This is why inbreeding leads to major retard babies, because all the defective recessive traits that would normally be suppressed in a non-inbred individual are now at the forefront all at once.

Attached: recessive genes.jpg (1158x1356, 419K)