Bokuben

Why do they keep falling for him?

Attached: 1512118261961.jpg (290x380, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/188889501/#q188893076
desuarchive.org/a/thread/188889501/#188893317
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop making threads if there's nothing to talk about. Also Uruka was a mistake.

Because he's best girl.

literally me hahaha

Uruka > Mafuyu = Rizu > Asumi >>> Fumino

Attached: 1558808063790.jpg (1915x2032, 989K)

Fumino > Rizu = Asumi > Mafuyu >>> Uruka

Why is the teacher the best girl in this series? The other girls are so fucking plain.

Attached: 391F0681-09E4-4EAF-AFD4-A350926FF4EC.jpg (792x1320, 152K)

I love Eatmino.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.58_[2019.06.01_11.45.07]. (1280x720, 379K)

Based Urukabro

I want to motorboat dem tiddies.

What's worse is that's she's destined to lose.

The current chapter was the worst manga chapter I have ever read, and I just finished soma. Why is the author unable to write believable characters?

whoa where are that winter coat and golf ones from

Based
Cringe

>I love to eat and sleep

Literally me

Uruka a shit.

Mafuyu a best, but Rizu and Uruka are good too. The only plain girl is Fumino

Cringe and bluepilled.

Based and redpilled.

Anything that involves Fumino includes shit writing by default

santa rizu coming to leave udon in your stocking

Attached: rizu lost.png (110x284, 41K)

But they would make the perfect pair to keep the story going. All the other girls would be both of their students, so the group can stick together even after he chooses.

I am talking about rizu here, not even actually autistic people are this retarded

>not Fumineat

Fumino is the reason Rizu went full emo

Fumino a shit.
Sensei a best.

It's not Fumino's fault she is autistic.

She need to stop doing tanned, she might get skin cancer

Her muh perfect persona is at fault

Obsessed.

Because he's moe.

He got BTFO hard last thread so he is desperate.

Good taste Urukabro. Also giving Rizu all my energy.
A mistake to make so cute it's too much.

Attached: 155453829962.png (706x589, 402K)

You never get to see senseis being a relevant member of harems. Plus the author gives her the most development and best chapters.

Attached: 1552149506759.jpg (908x1300, 1.21M)

Obsessed

also helps that she has no physical flaws like every other girl
fumino: flat
rizu: short
asumi: gremlin
uruka: deceased

Has it ever occurred to you guys to just not reply

Mangaka assassinated Rizu's character to shill Fumino.
I'm so fucking disappointed how Rizu turned shit out of nowhere to emotionally manipulate the audience into caring for Fumino.

Poor Rizu, I don't think all of our energy will be enough to save her from the loser hell

Attached: ntr'd.jpg (795x248, 93K)

I really like how she got two episodes dedicated just to her in the Anime.

preposterous

They need to make a boogeyman out of everything to feel better

>I'm so fucking disappointed how Rizu turned shit out of nowhere to emotionally manipulate the audience into caring for Fumino.
I don't see this doing Fumino any favors though. Majority of fans are already on the Sensei boat and after her arc it'll be pretty much impossible to get them to care about Fumino who has had the whole manga, including her arc, to make an impression.

Oh well

Attached: 1532725971751.jpg (433x532, 91K)

Yeah. I mean since it could go either way between Fumino and Rizu I'm not surprised by the fact that Fumino is being put in the lead, but this way of doing it by depicting Rizu as the bad jealous one and her massive inferiority complex for the sake of Fumino shilling adds a bitter nuance to it.

She will get the beach OVA too (along with Senpai)

Attached: 10.png (918x1300, 491K)

WHY IS IT THIS ALL URUKAFAGS AND MAFUYUFAGS EVER TALK ABOUT? OTHER FANS TALK ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE MANGA, BUT URUKAFAGS AND MAFUYUFAGS ONLY CARE ABOUT MUH BEST GIRL AND MUH BEST DESIGN/BODY?!!!
t. twilight zone THK.

after how much rizu supported nariyuki when he was wavering with his decision he better be there for rizu

Attached: rizu development.jpg (900x2172, 644K)

How does Japan feel about Fumino?
Although since this is Jump they rarely give a shit what the fans want and just go for a balls to the walls endgame since it's the final volume and all.

Is this bait?

the buildup is always questionable
I'll wait for the resolution before judging this arc

Attached: she sees your udon.jpg (819x484, 153K)

Unlike what would like to tell you, Fumino is second most popular and has a strong following.

Fuck off faggot

Based THK from an alternative universe.

Correct.

Even Japan is saying that the only way this manga can be saved is if Sensei actually wins.

They only liked her most at the start because of her design, but once Sensei got the spotlight she got relegated to a far away second place where she's strugglng to be above Uruka

Of course he will be there for her. It's gonna be the usual "you're not worse than Furuhashi, you're special" it will have maybe an instance of Rizu being better than Fumino at something and it will end in a sweet moment to keep Rizufags (not here on Yea Forums since they are a handful, I mean in general) at bay with "oh cute moment between Rizu and Nariyuki" but the seeds planted in this arc are pretty obviously putting a red carpet for Fumino. Rizu becomes a psychologist, maybe even a love counselor and push Nariyuki and Fumino. This shit writes itself.

It's always bait.

Attached: nice_try.jpg (265x242, 18K)

Go back to . We aren't having that discussion again. You ended the argument in there already. Or is it you are only interesting in disrespecting Rizu's development and character for the sake of lashing out at Fumino like some people have guessed about you?

Look at chapter rankings

BASED.

Attached: Kagura.jpg (560x361, 23K)

Meant to link

> questionable build-up
Strange, I thought it was fine until now with the issues about her self-loathing and not being able to understand her grandma.
I'm pretty sure this will be a good arc, but not the best.

I'm the one from the previous thread and he isn't me.

Attached: 1559204364491.png (3048x502, 42K)

Because They Never Learn

Also what's wrong with people having that opinion. It's a fucking opinion.

You argue and sound just like him and not in a creepy coincidence sort of way. But okay.

>ToC
Good way to trick newfags.

> REMINDER: THE OLDER, THE BETTER

Attached: IMG_20190608_195138_101.jpg (880x599, 198K)

On phone so no edit

Attached: 20190616_084936.png (685x753, 529K)

Attached: bbas.jpg (389x466, 103K)

Makes sense. I also liked Fumino's design and kept reading the manga for her, but Mafuyu totally stole the manga after the author added her to the main cast. It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that most fans are craving for that unconventional sensei end.

>ToC doesnt matter
Good way to trick newfags.

The arc is great so far.
Too bad it features Fumino, so the threads had to be ruined by Fuminofags.

A consistently low ranking means the axe is near

Maybe it's because you sound like a stubborn and annoying melodramatic ""Rizufag"" who ironically complains and shit on Rizu's character and writing as a proxy way to shitpost Fumino? Doesn't help when Rizufags are generally calm and not the type to spaz out just because Rizu looks up to Fumino and wanted to be like her as a person.

t. THK

Imagine her winning. Would anybody be against a teacher student relationship aside from America?

I'm not him. I didn't even diss Fumino, just her fags.

They even ruin threads for arc that don't feature Fumino.

did sawako also smell rizu's nakadashi scent?

What happened?

First, I'm not a Rizufag and I said I have a soft spot for Rizu. Also I was expressing my view on the arc that I'm perfectly free to not like the development of as is anybody without receiving this annoying falseflag, samefag accusation. Not anyone can be Rizu/Fuminofag like you, stop projecting your taste onto everybody.

There are no teacher/student relationship in bokuben, nothing is going to happen before graduation.

Retarded Fumino hater

>pissing contest to say which series is more popular
Only carries some weight when it comes to . It has little to nil value in measuring actual popularity among the heroines.

Is it me or is the animation this episode rather mediocre? Parts seemed off at times, and the budget seems to be going lower and lower. Even the maid cafe backgrounds were clearly low-budget CG.

Prove it.

The trick is that they won't be teacher and student after graduation.

Attached: 1555848183563.png (800x800, 693K)

Mimicking monkey.

But it still has value

>they're the evil ones
>it's all their fault, even when they aren't primarily responsible for starting shit or fueling retarded arguments haters started and forced

Butthurt Fuminoshitter

Because they know that their girls are going to lose?

Don't bother
He's going to keep screeching about THK and play the victim

only good thing about foomer arc was reiji
only good thing about senpai arc was kasumi
only good thing about rizu arc was the mouthrape and handholding

>I'm not a Rizufag
That's obvious, Urukafag.

>fueling retarded arguments haters started and forced
That's exactly what they're doing.

Nope.

Nothing was good about Fumino's and Senpai's arcs.

You and your shitty boogieman needs to die.

Just like how you love to go around saying """""Senpaifag""""", """"Senseifag""""", """""Rizufag""""", amirite?

I don't mind 'em young, though.

Attached: lolifuyujpg.jpg (978x1536, 216K)

I thought they were showering together from the thumbnail

>keeps replying instead of ignoring
Yup.

>checks last thread and the one before that
>anti-Fuminofags sperg out of control and shift blame when the going gets tough
Hmmm.

I only call out the Rizu-hating Fuminofag for being too obvious.

Are you fucked in the head?

reiji was pretty based but now he's another fucking 40 year old foomer faggot go use your math to calculate how many years your wife is dead for

So we are finally entering a Rizu arc? It was long overdue.

If like an omake where she actually switches bodies with Fumino and things don't go as expected for her.

>ignoring
Admitting they didn't start it and force ad nauseam. Nice.

I'm a Senseifag but whatever

Says the braindead shitposter

>obvious
Prove it.

> Rizu wants to be like Fumino
> won't ever achieve that because she's a shortstack
Everytime she needs a new bra, her self-loathing increases.

That's you pal

You're so pathetic that it makes me want to puke.

THK is the most obvious autistic shitposter Yea Forums has. Calling him out is a-okay then.

I don't see you proving him wrong.

You love to describe yourself don't you?

My cousin's friend married his teacher from college, she was a couple of years older than him.

Attached: file.png (1286x155, 14K)

I love to describe you

these threads are basically irredeemable now huh

Attached: cant stop eating.png (671x852, 755K)

>anyone who says anything remotely bad about Fumino and her fans is THK
Quite the stretch if you ask me

I actually liked her interaction with Mizuki, the sleeping flashbacks and the date.
Keep seething.

Will Bokuben end with Moeyuki collapsing from the stress of everyone he tutors, his own grades, taking care of his teacher, his part time job, his family and his financial situation?

Sleeping with sensei

Attached: 1560637580498.jpg (850x1200, 313K)

Don't you think the current arc is lampshading the fact that Fumino had been more prominent than Rizu so far? Do maybe she'll get fixed when it ends.

Good for you, but it sounds like you're the one seething because people don't like your favorite girl's arc.

Because she's the designated winner. Fumino is a false flat.

Also she's the only one whose dream aligns with his.

Nice.

I heard college teachers fuck their students on the regular. I wouldn’t know since I never went to college;_;

It won't end like that, but I think it can happen at some point.
The girl who heals and restores him wins.

Miharu pls.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-05 Vol 9 Ch 74 (Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai) - MangaDex.png (860x1006, 809K)

Imagine how filthy her bed is

I don't know, it's seems you like it since you always talk about it.

It's otter time in those threads until the arc is over.
Will be even worse next week when the popularity bomb drops.

Attached: 1557422571711.png (795x253, 176K)

Imagine the erotic smell

Asked for observable proof, not your sarcastic falseflag belief write-up.

Is it true that Ichikafags tend to be Asumifags and vice-versa?

>even his sister wants to fuck him

What gets fixed? The arc is shaping up to be the cornerstone of the Fumino end. Sad it had to be Rizu being the lamb to be sacrificed. And to make her look so bad as well. So undeserved.

Attached: EEEEEEEEEEH.png (330x330, 41K)

Miharu is Mafuyu's sister. Nariyuki's sister is Mizuki.

Only the fliptripfag like that combo.

Well then go to the thread where he was outed. But I already know that you will keep pretending he's a legit Senseifag no matter what so spare me the autism.

Really?

Being daft to what it means to be autistic shitposter as notorious as THK is a bad argument and terrible way of playing dumb.

Referring to by the way.

I'll save you senpai!

Attached: c111_00.jpg (799x1168, 655K)

Asumifags are too irrelavant for those comparisons

And where would that thread be and which post did it? The one that's up your ass?

I bet her room smells like girl farts.

>Will be even worse next week when the popularity bomb drops

Attached: rizusip.png (280x280, 115K)

Top 2 likely won't change. So that means the main shitposting will come from Urukafags if Uruka loses to Rizu.

Here This is the last reply I'll give you. Have fun.

who had the worst arc: fumino or senpai?
for me, it's fumino, the shit they did reminds me of >oh my asspull stuff from shounen threads

That's literally what you're doing itt. Which is funny because for some reason you're now obsessing over it instead of the usual muh Urukafags

What if Fumino takes the number one popularity slot?

Uruka's arc.
t. a time traveler.

I love Rizu

Attached: Rizu8.png (602x800, 527K)

What are you taking about? This arc is obviously ending with Rizu looking herself and on her way to great her deceased grandmother's games or learning the granny didn't know how to play them so she said all that to avoid paying with her. She'll probably see Fumino struggle despite her apparent perfection and it would be fun if she learned Fumino is jealous of her girls and she flaunted them a little too entice her.

He wasn't never outdated in there. You calling him that and he never admitting to your tinfoil hat accusations is the opposite of being outdated. Try again.

Impossible unless she has 5 Y-sans buying 1000 copies each

Is this your failed attempt at coping Rizufag?

What are talking about? Literally what are you trying to get at? THK is an Urukafag. That's common knowledge.

>She'll probably see Fumino struggle despite her apparent perfection and it would be fun if she learned Fumino is jealous of her girls and she flaunted them a little too entice her.
Triple bonus points if Rizu gets Nariyuki to admit the girl he likes has big tits.

Attached: mafuyu boob rub.webm (1920x1080, 1.04M)

so much truthfulness

THK and Urukafags are two different things
Or maybe not in your mind. It's not like you make any logical sense

>it's bad to call out THK when he's obvious and autistic as fuck
>but it's okay to call out MY boogeyman for reasons that are the same to me
Kek.

Senpai because it was fucking boring.
I'll take an asspull over boredom any day.

I think I'll give the and another chance

Today's episode was sensei's maid chapter. It was glorious.

Attached: mafuyu maid blush.png (897x1300, 503K)

Then why do Asumifags exist if she's irrelevant?

>replying again
This means there are more than two people who care about this TLK and THK feud. I've been lied to. Damn

Attached: 1556133982521.jpg (518x723, 57K)

>that spoiler
God that's gonna be rich. Also arc is gonna end up with Rizu being happy and all that but I'm talking about the grand scheme and let's be honest, these here are flags after flags of Rizu being shot down.

B U T T

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-05 Ch 107 (Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai) - MangaDex.png (152x413, 71K)

They exist?

THK is the autist who shitposts hard and falseflag to ridiculous proportions. He's obvious. Other Urukafags who manages to sound nothing like him are few and far in-between, probably because THK suffers from legit autism and is obsessed with hating Fumino.

Do it.

Attached: 1560622857840.webm (1920x1080, 860K)

is it true that she already has 1 Y-san?

>again
Pls. I joined in calling THK in the last thread. What do you think, pal?

Cool story, bro

Yes, in Urukafags' headcanon.

>Fumino struggle
Fumino never really struggles.

Fumino by a long shot.

Attached: fumino arc.png (1253x563, 105K)

That's what the nips speculated when the first poll was carried out. Fuminofags will deny it but it's probable Fumino got those 1000 extra votes to put her ahead Uruka

Attached: 1532586487145.jpg (784x1145, 824K)

There's that tripfag who seems to really like her for some reason. Don't even know why.

Less likely than Uruka having a F-san.

So, can you please stop reposting that this is only between TLK and THK? It would be dishonest to keep forcing it

You don't have to be a time traveler. Uruka's arc started with her decision to study abroad. The good part is that it's different approach, but the bad part is that the self-shooting involves half the manga.

with how rabid some of her fans are I wouldn't put it past them
what worries me a bit is the timing of the poll and what the poll was about (girl+situation with Nariyuki), the winner will most likely be shoved into the chapter, and going by the theme of the arc Fumino makes the most sense
I don't fucking know

>it's the hyperbole and muh inconsistentfag who was btfo

>who was btfo
Never happened.

>what worries me a bit is the timing of the poll and what the poll was about (girl+situation with Nariyuki), the winner will most likely be shoved into the chapter, and going by the theme of the arc Fumino makes the most sense
Imagine if sensei wins again and completely overshadows Fumino for the rest of the arc.

Attached: akane smug.png (500x378, 259K)

She struggles with being worst girl who gets overshadowed by the other girls and even her own dad

Attached: 1559453849632.png (678x522, 461K)

I don't know what you're talking. THK's cancer affects the fanbase. Why the hell would it only be between THK and TLK?

>who gets overshadowed by the other girls
Definitely not by Rizu tho

Because that's what someone likes to point out in every thread

Rizu will learn to accept that emotions can be pretty as well as nasty after this arc. As for her grandmother it though it was obvious that she created those games in order for Rizu to play them with other kids and not by herself. After this arc is over people will praise the character development if Yakuzaman doesn't fuck it up completely.

has sensei ever lost a poll?

It's okay, Rizu will shine brighter than Fumino ever did in some chapters.

Attached: 1554358642080.png (666x750, 371K)

desuarchive.org/a/thread/188889501/#q188893076

>btfo
t. BTFO Fuminofag

>posting an inferior edit

Attached: 1535247951404.jpg (666x750, 322K)

>his reply nobody cared about
>btfo
Now that's just cute and sad.

Example?

Use the archive
Not that hard

Attached: but.jpg (788x504, 149K)

Nips detectives figure that it would explain the numbers she got in the first poll.

Are you a moron or this is you pretending? Either way, suggestion to call out THK and TLK is for everyone's benefit who don't care about their feud. Unless you're fine with other fans who may end up being dragged in or caught up in their cross-hairs.

kek

>i couldn't argue back, so that means I didn't get BTFO
Nice damage control.

No, she even erased Fumino from the anime trending poll Fuminofags liked to repost before.

Attached: 1560444149753.jpg (773x1202, 275K)

Looks like somebody finally fell for my bait
Hook, line and sinker

so that would imply she has never been that popular to begin with, it wouldnt surprise me if that turned out to be true

Despairfags failing to understand the subtle point of this arc. Rizu has always been made fun of by the fanbase for being the Petzoned character, irrelevant and underdeveloped in comparison to Fumino. In this arc Rizu is a metaphor for the Bokuben fanbase and the arc is just Tsutsui BTFOing all the Rizu haters and doubters by making her look better than anybody else. Screencap this.
Right user-san?

Attached: TheBestSpoiler.png (631x631, 401K)

The guy he was replying to wasnt even me, it was a different person entirely. And the crux of the argument the fuminofag brought up was "maybe this thing that could have happened but was never detailed actually happened so it's perfectly justified"

217 / 42 / 44

holy shit the fucking state of bokuben threads. you guys are fucking retarded. get a trip so i can filter you already

The Y-san is probably the author himself trying to push Fumino as a setup for her end.

>Rizu has always been made fun of by the fanbase for being the Petzoned character, irrelevant and underdeveloped in comparison to Fumino
That's because the author treats her as such

That would be weird considering all the Sensei focus recently.
Though maybe this arc will mark the start of the whole making Fumino the end girl. Only time will tell

There is no proof. That's what butthurt Urukafags hope and wish to be real. Because they forced doubt using a tweet poll a couple of months before the manga poll where Uruka was a few % more than Uruka in total.

It has been argued already and Urukafags can't come up with a good argument to support Uruka's placement at second place. Uruka's popular at places that matter doesn't show Uruka being more popular. They can't handle the notion popularity is fluid and is impacted by on-going chapter releases, memes, hypes, etc. If you look today, Fumino is almost always behind Sensei rather than Uruka is behind Sensei.

She has been the most consistently developed character since the start. Nice try though.

Yes

Attached: Rizu3.png (413x416, 109K)

>i was only baiting
Wew. You totally got me.

At this point I don't trust the Tsutsubitch one bit. Who knows maybe next chapter out of nowhere he will have Sensei royall shit herself and praise Fumino to win over senseifags into loving Fumino.
The only other weird but possible option can be a polygamist ending with sensei and fumino as the chosen girls.

>it's the hyperbole

It's a legit argument backed up with facts you moron.

Sure. And you're going to ignore desuarchive.org/a/thread/188889501/#188893317 too?

even if he loves Fumino that much making money thanks to sensei is also important

You sound so serious every time you post your reminder, that's all

Sensei is a nonce and is abusing her position of power and authority over her student.

>The only other weird but possible option can be a polygamist ending with sensei and fumino as the chosen girls.
I'd be fine with that.

Attached: 1559937208075.jpg (635x903, 147K)

I don't know, user. Saying it's retarded contrivance to find a laptop in a cupboard Reiji put away doesn't sound reasonable.

He's the fag that cannot stand people not adoring Fumino, let alone criticize her for anything.

>my opinions are facts
This is why nobody likes you.

Don't want to "No you" but I'm practically forced when it's you who imposes his opinion onto others.

A laptop with a one time self destruct password that Fumino just HAPPENS to guess and a video message that just HAPPENS to fast forward her character development to keep her vaguely in the MC bowl?

To me that sounds like 22i realized Sensei was leading too early and had to write himself out of a corner.

>If you look today, Fumino is almost always behind Sensei rather than Uruka is behind Sensei.
Urukafags literally can't defend this.

That's the first time we've seen then together, how could you stitch a pattern together from 1 data point

The laptop resolves her issues with herndad, her issue with her dream, randomly pushes her attachment to Nariyuki. It's the perfect plot device.

>doesn't deny it
Kek.
>you
Nice boogeyman btw.

Which is why I hope that even if Mafuyu doesn't win, he keeps her in the running until the last moment, giving her a satisfactory conclusion afterwards.

Uruka = Asumi > Mafuyu > Rizu > Fumino

Attached: urukatakemoto.jpg (650x432, 64K)

It's almost literally "Deus ex Machina", god from the machine. It's a machine that contains a message from the afterlife, from her dead mom.

Attached: mafuyu stare 2.png (392x416, 158K)

what if instead of a message from shizuru the laptop had some cute and funny pictures of fumino

>Fuminofag is defending the shitty laptop again
I'll grab the popcorn

What if it was just a rickroll?

Stop pretending to be me

Attached: 01.jpg (888x1300, 1.65M)

>giving her a satisfactory conclusion afterwards
like? I would like her to win the mc owl but thats not happening or maybe she will end up training young girls who love figure skating

so many possibilities

Attached: no thanks.png (857x499, 280K)

Arc is immediatly the best thing ever happening in Bokuben

Attached: 01.png (920x1300, 313K)

rizu's mom looks suspiciously like an older ikeda

I don't know, anything as long as she isn't just rejected, tossed aside and forgotten. That's my biggest fear

Attached: 02.png (1900x1300, 640K)

Reiji tried to guess the password in the past. We don't know how many attempts it initially had. Fumino didn't just happen to guess, she took time to consider and think about it. It came to her in a memory. She knew the risk and took the chance to open the file. The laptap was a message from her mother to her father. Nariyuki isn't directly invloved with the message, he was only there to by Fumino's side to support her emotionally. The arc itself resolved things between Fumino and Reiji, not Fumino and Nariyuki.

Attached: 04.png (1900x1300, 568K)

>reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Whoops

Attached: 1560421960905.jpg (836x1227, 174K)

Attached: 1531290369254.png (634x702, 477K)

Attached: 06.png (1900x1300, 666K)

The password's existance in the first place is the problem.

>a fucking zero

Attached: rizu pensive.png (470x499, 151K)

delet

but IM me

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (499x238, 23K)

Attached: 08.png (1900x1300, 756K)

Needs a template.

Now post other weeks where Fumino is usually above Uruka.

>she is friendly to others and a beauty loved by all
>she feels like the polar opposite to my existence
KEK what is this cuckshit?

BTFO

Attached: 10.png (1900x1300, 507K)

>almost always
Nope.

THK BTFO

Attached: 12.png (1900x1300, 884K)

knock yourself out

Attached: reiji computer blank.png (857x499, 265K)

Go get married to your boogyman, you freak.

Attached: 14.png (1900x1300, 689K)

Fumino's popularity is decreasing
Uruka's popularity is increasing
That's what it means

Attached: 1558799117187.jpg (1440x810, 117K)

>Rizu at the very bottom
Why did this happen?

Attached: 16.png (1900x1300, 631K)

That will probably revert come episode 13 when they'll adapt 38-39.

Attached: 20190615_170010.png (244x121, 29K)

Attached: 18b.png (1900x1300, 765K)

At least Tsutsui is redeeming Rizu in the man...wait...

They used up all her good episodes early on.

Uruka will have the next episode for herself though, so it won't be that onesided of a fight.
Rizu on the other hand, got fucked over hard.

Why? It's pretty normal for a password to have security features. The password itself was a minor facetious plot.

>takezuo x hiro
uh?

>outdated
Whoever is spouting "muh THK" is outdated.

I will fuck Rizu over hard if you know what I mean

>Fumino is so perfect how can I even compete
>Kills herself
Good job Yakuzaman, nice dual girl premise.

Chapter 39 is coming for you. Prepare your anus, Urukafag.

>I'll put a password on this very important message to my husband and daughter to see after I die
Yeah, stop trying.

Source: your stinky ass.

Nah, seeing how reddit is they'll go and mass vote Fumino starting this week since they cannot Fathom that Uruka was above for a week.

Sensei did nothing wrong.

>replies with and irrelevant and off-topic retort
>no proof still

Imbecile.

If the password didn't exist, the whole arc wouldn't even happen and Fumino's relationship with her dad wouldn't have been this bad.
It's literally the biggest problem with the arc.

I don't get it. Fumino and Rizu are polar opposites to each other. They both envy each other for the traits they don't have themselves. Rizu wants to be like Fumino and vice versa.
Since this is Rizu's arc we obviously are shown her perspective. How is that cuckshit?

That guy is not me.

Can you?

Attached: we never learn the difference.jpg (1280x446, 259K)

>replies twice

how did the retard trio get to senior year if they get close to zero points on exams
wouldn't they have flunked by now

Yes, he got you and your shitty boogieman. What are you gonna do? Cry?

No need to. Animefags are already exposed to sensei, 39 will only be a treat for the Fuminofags that didn't jump ship. This also means Uruka's popularity will stay the same with the next episode.

This is a shitty harem manga.
Stop asking questions and start adding flame to the shipping war.

In two more years for sure!

Attached: Fumino Ultimate.png (963x1536, 415K)

the principal german suplexes uruka off the roof in her arc

>I love stars, eating and sleeping!

What an amzing character, she's definitely the girl the female fanbase identify with the most.

Are you comparing Fumino's comic relief breast envy to Rizu literally considering herself an inferior human being?

Oh you have no idea

That stole me a chuckle but no.

Attached: 1555784863554.png (328x364, 80K)

*AHEM*
Udon a shit

Look up the word facetious. If 22i wanted it to be serious and dramatic, he would have treated it proper and not make light of it. As we saw, Shizuru is a bit of a troll, so it's pretty in-character. Shizuru counted on Reiji to guess the password, but Reiji fell into depression and grew ill-tempered for which he never truly recovered from. We can say Shizuru has faults for doing that, but Reiji should have been able to guess the password if he was himself and didn't neglect Shizuru when she talked about stars.

This is Fumino's final form.

Attached: 3db93e42.jpg (640x870, 119K)

So what of your opinions?

a shit.

Same to you \b\nut bag.

>if
>should
>headcanons everywhere
Not going to even bother.

best*

Hey Nisekoiturd, get lost.

>thinks it's the next episode
Chapter 39 is the final episode. It'd take a miracle for Uruka to remain above Fumino after the final episode.

>fumino is jealous of boobs
>rizu is jealous because she can't understand others

They were always opposites, one being a joke and the other a serious heroine.

But this manga is walmart Nisekoi

rizu will go yandere and kill fumino by the end of the arc
her final words to her ex-friend?
u done

Attached: rizuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg (170x233, 24K)

She's just a normal girl.

what ?

?

You impose and make conjectures of your own, but it's not okay if it's used to provide a different perspective and insight? Bias. What a cop-out way to run away after you went all serious to debate.

I didn't explain it well, I mean that Uruka's popularity won't go up with the next episode which will be about her. Like I said, 39 being last will only give the impression that Fumino is the winner, but it won't make people that already jumped ship return to being a Fuminofag or convert to her, espeically if they pick up the manga or are already mangafags.

Nice

I love eating and sleeping and consuming fictional stories. Fumino is one of us, actually.

Yet there's a big difference. The Bokuben characters aren't screechy and annoying like 90% of Nisekoi characters.

You underestimate the volubility of animeonlies, and especially that of redditor animeonlies.

Fumino is /ourgirl/

Although their physical traits are also polar opposites and wasn't referring to those.
Rizu's self-loathing has a higher impact, I'll give you that much.

>maingirl faggotry
Boooooriiiiiing

Based on what or is this a trust me bro source?

What conjectures did I even make in ?
Your post is the only one full of shit you pulled out from your biased ass that weren't even slightly hinted at in the arc itself to excuse the arc's poor writing.

Nope, Fumino is MAL and reddit's girl

So what were you referring on behalf of Fumino? Wanting to be good at math? What does Fumino even loath herself for that regards Rizu?

rizu-tama...

Maybe so, but the Sensei popularity explosion was pretty much like it happened in the manga, thus I still have some hope.

I hate myself dad and I love Fumino. The most correct choice is ending my existence.

Fumino is more popular than Uruka as a heroine character. She fell off in the latest poll, but Uruka has never been above her. Couples poll is very fluid and can change quickly depending on even minor factors, but episode 13 will near-certainly push Nariyuki x Fumino above Uruka pairing, maybe even above Sensei pairing.

It's weird seeing Blackmino in the manga again. I wonder if Tsutsui acknowledged her character flip and decided to take a poke at himself, or if it was actually an intended development.

/ourgirl/

Attached: the patrician choice.jpg (243x185, 24K)

Fumino is everyone's girls.

Who?

>girl

Not Yea Forums or Japan

You have a point with the couple poll, because 39 will be the most romantic moment in the anime, but for overall popularity, Fumino will keep duking it out with Uruka for that second place.

Just like Yukino, Kurisu, Megumi, Taiga, Kaguya, Megumin, Kirino.

False. Especially Yea Forums. Even haters are tsundere and can't stop talking about her and stop their obsession of her.

Don't make me reread all those chapters. As far as I remember she has a general inferiority complex about all the things she's bad at like science, cooking, etc.
I'm not saying that is on the same level as Rizu's self-loathing, but the setup seems to me like those two characters act like two parts of a whole. That's what I meant with comparable.

Why can’t Sensei ever win? Older women deserve happiness too.

Sensei is much more popular than her in both places.

Scary!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.13_[2019.06.16_03.50.59]. (1280x720, 138K)

That makes it sound like she's a hooker.

Attached: 1560257079102.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Nariyuki told her that he wants to make her happy. He will keep his word, right?

Attached: 17.png (927x1300, 407K)

Yea Forumserally perfect

Attached: 12.png (939x1300, 452K)

Attached: __fujiki_maka_boku_no_kanojo_sensei_drawn_by_oryou__43236a9e36b7db7500910fbabd4e5ac8.jpg (569x1075, 110K)

*crickets*

> just wants to teach all these retards
> constantly gest dragged into their personal shit
poor lad

That's outdated.

Attached: gr.png (3048x502, 42K)

Like many of your points here , you project and form bias conclusions to make it sound ridiculous and dumb. Her mom obviously and clearly never intended for Reiji and her daughter to not see the message. You may think she's capricious or is being thoughtless, but she obviously intended for Reiji to guess it. After all, it was important to her and she talked it with great interest. You aren't helping yourself when you take it way too seriously when 22i treated it facetiously.

At least he hasn't been drugged twice yet

Currently debatable at most for Yea Forums if you don't account obsessions from haters. Fumino needs only another arc or a twist to get Fuminofags flocking here at full force again, in any case

>double page

That's not even me. I'm only talking about the password. And yet again, you continue to spout shit from your ass without proof.
If you're going to keep doing this shit, then just stop replying to me.Your bullshit won't convince me.

Don't worry, I have a fair knowledge of Bokuben and Fumino hasn't had Rizu in her mind when being concerned about any of those defects. Actually she hasn't been concerned about anyone else being better in those than her in particular. She doesn't have an inferiority complex. It's just an "look at how clumsy and cute I am" thing.

>Her mom obviously and clearly never intended for Reiji and her daughter to not see the message
Which just makes the whole password thing and by extension the whole laptop and by further extension the whole arc retarded as fuck.

She's not a bishoujo in a shounen romcom.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.51_[2019.05.18_10.11.47]. (1280x720, 513K)

>never intended for Reiji and her daughter to not see the message
Good job for putting a limited attempt password Shizuru.

senseifags vastly outnumber fuminofags in these threads without a doubt. I thought even Fuminofags were aware of this already
If she gets another arc like the first one, her numbers will keep decreasing instead

Why are people acting like disliking Fumino is unacceptable?

Attached: Foo.png (210x451, 117K)

Attached: yoshiyoshi.png (240x240, 32K)

Indeed, she's even better than a bishoujo in a shounen romcom

People that like a character and people that hate a character are two completely different issues.

Because Rizu said that she was the model of perfection she aimed to reach but could never hope to.

happiness with men her age, not students.

Happiness with moeboys that have graduated.

FTFY

Even if you aren't him, your point with the password is the same. My argument is about the password and addressed my points regarding your opinions on the matter. Also, you're being really defensive for no good reason.

Read the whole paragraph. If you just going to make side comments through selective text, then just don't bother wasting time.

It's not even about disliking Fumino, they think that criticizing anything about her, like her arc which has plentiful, undeniable flaws, makes you a meanie hater. That's the level of rabid fanboys people have to deal with.

He'll set her up with a tall handsome stranger.

Did you miss the part about Shizuru is a troll? She trolled Reiji for years, even.

He almost got killed during that freak cleaning accident.
Almost snapped his neck on that one.

Doesn't sound like something that would make her happy

Point out those dumb and bias conclusions

Attached: download.png (496x134, 85K)

>vastly
That's being very generous. A good chunk of Senseifags are Fuminofags who jumped ship. They could easily jump back to Fumino following a change in the wind.

Love and hate on an obsessive level are two sides of the same coin.

Given the context here, it’s pretty difficult to not take that romantically. Only a true manwhore could say that to a woman.

The rest of the post is just a weak, convenient excuse to justify 22i coming up with utter nonsense that is consistent with how shoddy everything related to fumino is written. It's like you morons are mixing up foreshadowing with actual character development, grasping at every fucking straw you can to back up shit writing. The best part is that you can't even tell what is wrong because you only care about the superficial layer of things.

It's funny because all of his shitty arguments trying to defend Fumino's arc are full of those.

Alright but the mood for the arc wasn't set for a register this low. It was a bit serious and setting an important detail after an alleged trolly plot device doesn't look that good. At least for me. You may not care about it but it's not weird that someone might think that.

Attached: Not really.png (904x498, 32K)

What part of "men her age" you don't understand?

>love and hate
That's not my point. However many people hate Fumino doesn't invalidate people liking her. The opposite is also true.

It'll make her happy after she realizes that she never stood a chance.

Look at him shirtless and you’ll understand. No on else can have such a perfect ratio of sexiness and cuteness.

Have a more recent one.

Attached: 1554445843725.png (1003x594, 41K)

>12 Urukabros
Nice

Attached: 1560436593984.png (1432x1080, 908K)

Pretty much all of your gripes and issues stems from convenience for you. Where does it end and where does it start for someone who seemingly only cares hating Fumino and is unable to like anything about her at all?

No, it would only make her sad and she'll have to reject the tall handsome stranger

I voted 30 times in these. Not gonna tell for who.

Moeyuki isn't her age user, you're not making any sense. You're probably drunk and should go to bed.

>proxy poll
>more recent

Even I can tell this shit is fake.

>if it's your poll is proxied
Every time

Why does Rizu undervalue herself so much? She needs to have more confidence in her abilities.

Obviously all of them.

It is, and the title of the poll says after which chapter it was taken. Also, the number of fans for each girl remains more or less the same for every girl except Fumino. Really makes you think.
See above.

You can only fake people voting for a character. Not people not voting.

>post during dead hours and when most of the fanbase is asleep
>only Sensei is ahead by a huge gap, and even Uruka has more than Fumino
Totally legit.

Because she's struggling hard at something the average joe has no issue with.

Do you know how easy it is to submit multiple votes in a poll like that?

Again, the numbers for each girl aren't that different except for Fumino's. The poll you posted gives it all away

You must be new to tsunderes.

This series has two fantastic girls, and yet one is the most popular while the other is the least popular

They're both great, so why is there this discrepancy?

The bride picking poll was around for a whole day.

>Asumi
>Fantastic

Well, if it makes the situation any better, a good chunk of Senseifags have Rizu as their second favorite.
He's talking about Rizu.

I thought Asumi was beating Rizu in popularity

The best girls are teacher and Rizu, that should be obvious to everyone. If Asumi really is the least popular, then I rescidn my earlier statement. Asumi somehow manages to be worst girl despite Fumino also being present

Proxying Fumino too would defeat the purpose of proxying Mafuyu and Uruka just enough to be above Fumino. Easy enough to take the screenshot once it is done to parade this is the ranking now.

>having a heroine be a legit autist

You have to give it to 22i for having some balls here. And judging from this chapter, fumino was only made to cover up for how unpopular the concept was expected to be received while still allowing 22i to deliver his story.

Tsundere? What's that got to with it?

Haters are tsundere, Sherlock.

Absolutely based.
Literally best taste.

Fumino and Rizu. The rest are irrelevant fillershit.

fuck now I probably know why I don't care much for rizu, she reminds me too much of myself

Attached: 1498866907587.jpg (498x456, 23K)

Haters can't quit talking about Fumino because they are obsessed and that obsession turns into twisted love

The poll was posted for a whole day after chapter 106 dropped. Given that the numbers for each girl remain more or less consistent in both polls except Fumino, it's fairly safe to assume they are mostly legit and Fumino is the proxied one.

>The Bokuben characters aren't screechy and annoying like 90% of Nisekoi characters.
Bokuben characters are soulless.
Nisekoi characters had soul and felt real.

>Fumino
>fantastic

We have a recent poll two weeks ago and that ain't it.

Post it then.

But user, fumino won the viz poll!

>muh SOUL
You're an trope-obsessed faggot with absolute shit taste.

The viz poll was a complete joke

>Nisekoi characters
>felt real
You suck at joking.

>talking shit to someone who prefers another trashy harem to this one
They're all the same shit.

What people hate is Fuminofags, not Fumino

Not really. Nisekoi is miles worse.

No, it was an official poll, it's absolutely legit!

By the way I'm still lurking in the archive after Fumino's arc and I'm yet to find this waifu war before chapter 100.

Scuminofags are the masters of projecting. It's a thing of beauty.

Attached: most recent.png (725x661, 12K)

Fumino is cute but Uruka is cuter.

Attached: 20190615_170121.png (136x358, 35K)

No, I'm not fond of Fumino, she reminds me of people I didn't like in high school, and why I didn't like them

That's with the proxy on

While I think teach and Rizu are best girls, Uruka is the one I think should win

I am serious sucker for childhood friends

>by whole day I mean during dead hours and then later I repost it as a reminder after I already took the screenshot and I proxy it
Sure, bro.

You're pretty based, my man. Uruka, Mafuyu and Rizu are the top 3 best girls.

Attached: 1550148081870.png (912x1150, 1.05M)

I can't wait for the popularity poll result.

Attached: 1556446037452.jpg (1450x2048, 304K)

Not vastly and doesn't account for obsessed haters who are tsundere.

Just admit that you weren't in that thread to proxy that poll and convenienly place Fumino not too far behind Mafuyu and above Uruka, and be done with it.

Majority of hate posts shits on Fumino, though.

Fumino can do the tapioca challenge!

Attached: D9BtWPeVAAIShcC-orig.jpg (1000x1040, 94K)

Yeah I hate to always root for the loser. I keep repeating myself that someday in the next romcom it will happen but never ever. Maybe Yotsuba can do it, who knows.

You won't find it. The threads were quite peaceful during last December and January, until the true shitposting began again in February with chapter 100 and Sensei's arc.

What chapter was the poll announced again?

Never post that again.

Attached: 75253779_p0.jpg (1079x607, 392K)

What's wrong with hating a character?

Attached: 20190424_112118.jpg (578x256, 98K)

What a substantial amount of voters
proxy or no

Based tawawa artist starting yet another challenge. Is there a hashtag or something for it?

Anime Premiere, 11 weeks ago.

>after Fumino's arc
It happened before Fumino's arc. Look at chapter 70-80 chapter threads.

>implying I'm desperate enough would waste hours proxying
I'm not you, bro.

Every girl has their haters and you won't be able to change their opinion. Instead of crying haters or engaging with them, people should just post more about their favorite girl

#タピオカチャレンジ

Attached: D9K9uTcUEAEhPym-orig.jpg (1600x1200, 236K)

It started last summer. Chapter 73 threads. Start there.

Somebody didn't waste his hours proxying that poll indeed.

This poll was up for two days. Ded fanbase dying slowly.

You were an autist like rizu and the fuminormies were looking down on you right?

You clearly did.

That was actually pretty funny.

Depends, is it justified? Is the character a vicious villain or an asshole?

You probably think I proxied Uruka. Even though I didn't, erasing Uruka's votes doesn't explain the lack of Fuminofags voting the in the poll. Going muh ded hours is irrelevant when these threads are active 24/7
Try again

Appreciated

Sensei's tits are so soft

What's wrong with liking a character?

>hating characters for such shallow reasons
I bet you only like waifubait characters.

I think that things calm down for a while after the fumino arc, then things got really bad after sensei got her own arc.

Some characters are made to be hated to a degree.

Sure thing, bro. Your poll just happened to go against consistency founded in most other polls and you treat it like your bible because it's not suspicious at all.

Those aren't the only justifiable reasons to hate a character though.

Yeah, like Uruka.

Nobody has cucked anybody here yet

I like you guys, and your dubs. But I rate Fumino above Ritsu and Mafuyu. Wasn't always like that.

Making another thread, hang tight bros

Yeah. It's surprising, I thought that the problem was with me, as I'm not bothered by people at uni or in the office. But reading this makes my general dislike of high school almost feel justified

If you're serious, you have some mental disability and should get that checked asap.

If you're not, you're a shitposter and are simply wasting the threads.

The poll is consistent with the results of every girl in other poll, except for Fumino. That won't change.

Attached: waterflea.png (405x378, 206K)

that's certainly a shame

To think that the crossover thread was unironically better than this or 5toubun's regular threads
I expected massive shitflinging
I received a lesson on which quint/bokuben pair will kill a man during sex
It's a Yotsuba/Uruka combo

Let's be honest, people browsing Yea Forums are most likely to be like you, plus high school is cuntland everywhere. I don't think fumino is that much of a bully unless you count her early version who happened to say rude things. The ibara club on the other hand are 100% highschool shitheads enjoying making others lives miserable.

Yikes, what the fuck.
This is definitely bait.

>finally give in because of brown girl
>know in my deepest of depths of my heart that she will never win

>69 IPs
Yikes

>Yikes

It's so easy to detect scuminofags.

Attached: red and blue.jpg (1280x1440, 611K)

Godspeed bro

People who jump ship to another character after a certain time has passed in a series are pretty unlikely to return to their original girl. That's especially true in harems that introduce new girls along the way and they outshine the first ones

Sure thing, bruh. Too bad you were too busy shitposting in to proxy that poll, eh.

I'm looking. You want to know what's going on in those threads? It's Fuminofags still fighting with Senseifags. They are implying the Urukafags are Senseifag falseflags. I swear I'm not making this shit up.

Damn that's cute.

Athletic brown is quite patrician.

Attached: honyaru (nanairo39) d0f5.jpg (3228x2580, 2.36M)

NEW

Uruka has 9 votes in that poll. She has 8 in the one I posted and 12 in the first one you posted. The range is perfectly consistent.

>still fighting with Senseifags
Senseifags started the fight in THOSE threads. What are you looking at?

Attached: physical autism.jpg (277x296, 35K)

If you wear a highschool uniform in japan will the police pull you in for question...?

Too bad they rarely win the bowl, honestly I just remember that archer girl from the ragnarok anime getting knocked up by her hubby before the final battle

>my poll that I proxy is nearly consistent with the number Uruka has, therefore it's legit!
>i'll just ignore Fumino and even the unusual amount Sensei got btw
Not fooling anyone.

It's common knowledge that Fuminofags used to attack Senseifags in the same way they attack Urukafags now. They are the biggest shitposters here and the threads only got better after they fucked off temporarily after their abortion of an arc

We don't have much of them at all to begin with.

Attached: dadamu (iru) 8e30.jpg (2000x3100, 2.51M)

I remember when Fuminofags used to report every Senseifag and claim they're all one person that's ban evading, and the Fuminofag janny abused his powers.

>You'll never have a childhood friend who is a girl
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You're coping hard. Every poll falls into the range of Urukafags who post in the threads, so proxies are out of question for them. Fumino is the one who mysteriously didn't get her usual 20-25 votes in that poll and only 3 people voted for her in a poll that was up for a whole day like the others you posted. It's obvious as fuck what happened there.

>I am serious sucker for childhood friends
Good for you then since uruka isn't a childhood friend and isn't likely to win.

This kind of self-agreeing samefag to rewrite history is disgusting. Didn't you already got BTFO last night? Pretty sure you did

>Every poll
Prove it. Protip: you can't. I love how you're still ignoring Fumino and Mafuyu's unusual votes in your poll.

pretty sure you did after reading that thread

>the girl that trying to hook up their friends is going to win
>can already talk to each other with just gazes
You might as well stick his dick inside her and call it well done

Only Fumino got unusually low votes because the proxyfag didn't proxy her.
Mafuyu has 26 votes in the poll I posted, 2 less than in the one you posted first.
Really, everything fits.

>rewrite history
literally happened though.

All those threads are Fuminofas vs Senseifags tho.

>can't prove it
>justifies and rationalizes his poll to fit into being consistent to the poll I posted, which has been posted and used a handful of times and nobody challenged it or found it strange, unlike what he's trying to sell
I thought so, proxyfag.

I remember that. The fucker banned several people for ban evading and all of them were Senseifags. People don't talk about it because they would fear getting banned again

Bokuben threads were still nice and relatively fun in those days. Nothing like the shit we have to deal with thanks to Urukafags.

>can't prove it
The numbers are there though. You weren't even aware of the existence of the poll I posted which is more than 2 months old and has been referenced several times before. That says it all.

THK BTFO again?

>THK
Who?

Attached: Rizu26.png (466x395, 144K)

Sure thing. I love how you ignored . Doesn't suit your narrative now, does it?

No? I said Uruka got 9 votes in that one and it doesn't contradict anything.

>muh only Uruka narrative
Dumb proxyfag.

That doesn't even make sense. If you thibk you can prove that wrong, then try it.

Give links to prove it.

You didn't even read those threads, liar.

Because we are still trapped in the second shitposting war Urukafags started shortly after the first ended.

As usual.

Stop replying to him, he's not even trying to make sense.

Again, those threads are Fuminofags vs Senseifags, what does Uruka have to do with it?

>muh Urukafags
>but still forcing the thk boogeyman
That doesn't sound smart

I did read them and that's what they are user. There's even instances of Fuminofags saying Urukafags are mild and they are Senseifag falseflagging. I swear to God strike me down if I'm lying.

I totally forgot how strong the autism are in harem threads, thanks Yea Forums. I'll just wait for this show to get obscure threads for it then post in those instead.

Attached: 1308869180306.jpg (798x720, 91K)

Yeah, reasoning with retards is pointless.

>samefags when he's losing
Sad.

And you need to stop this retarded shit too. The other fag also has one fag agreeing with him everytime it's not like he gets called a samefag for free.

They won't give links because they are lazy but ultimately afraid to be proven wrong.

Merry Kirisumasu soon

Attached: 1513909087001.png (505x1240, 540K)

>implying you don't do that yourself

>THK
>boogeyman
Pick one.

Those threads in the link don't even have shitposting between Fuminofags and Senseifags. What threads are you reading? If it's from when 1st waifu wars had begun, it was Seneifags who started shit first.

From what I can tell, you agreed with a retard but call the other user a retard just as well. I'd say samefag called out has its basis.

Who the fuck is this THK

Wait, we're implying different things maybe. I'm saying that those threads are Fuminofags vs Senseifags, the two fanbases fighting, that's it. I'm not saying who is starting what.

but it's the middle of June

A boogyman a fanbase uses so they can pretend everyone that hates their girl is one person.
Happens in a lot of series.

Plot twist I'm neither of those. Scratch your head about that.

>Nobody here knows about the mom and kid duo
We truly have fallen

I pick two. Also, stop with that kindergarten-tier b-but they started it! mentality. Unlike Fuminofags who keep shitposting, Senseifags stopped doing so while you are doing the same shit with Urukafags. That makes you double as cancerous.

Bokuben threads are usually very slow when shitposting isn't happening.

Scapegoat boogeyman.

A boogeyman Fuminofags inconsistently use in their autistic tirades. It's weird because they're usually obsessed with Urukafags, but in this thread they suddenly changed it for muh THK

Simple answer is a mega autist who hates tsundere and DFC.

which chapters were these again?

>Senseifags
>stopped shitposting
Doubt.jpg

84 and 93

Thank you kind sir

You shouldn't doubt about it since you want muh Urukafags to be the only shitposters everyone is against. Oh wait, you just don't want to openly admit that there's more people who don't like Fumino or Fuminofags, but will take jabs at them when it's convenient for you.

A recognized and infamous shitposter who goes around shitposting certain girls and tainting fanbases with his autism. He's easy to spot because he'll be the one who who treats the girl he has as a national problem and projects it onto everybody who should feel the same way or else they are against him. Also, he acts like the characters he hates killed his whole family and all of his friends.

And you're a Senseifag? Definitely not helping with the doubt here.

Notice how the fuminofag is trying to convince you about thk's existence with his two posts, he's so obvious about his boogeyman

If you actually cared and aren't just an Urukafag saying that so you can samefag to convince people he's just a boogeyman, than look him up at the archive. You have 9+ years worthy of history to learn about him.

That doesn't matter. You will pretend it's only Urukafags who hate Fumino or her fags when people are hating Fumino or calling out her fags, but will say senseifags are shitposters too when it's convenient for you to say so like in this discussion.

Then your point is pointless.

Defending someone as cancerous as THK makes you just as cancerous for obvious reasons. And please, Urukafags love to use the excuse of who started it. Some Senseifags too despite how they claim they don't start shit "anymore" except for when it's convenient for Urukafags to call upon them.

It matters. You dodged the question to avoid giving an answer. That says it all and enough.

what kind of fucking rule is this

Attached: dvf.png (574x458, 598K)

Urukafags shitpost and hate Fumino 80% of the time. That's a fact. Are you trying to credit the 20% of the time to Senseifags or something? Nothing wrong with that I guess, but then you'd have to admit that Senseifags still shitpost.

Not defending anyone. You're all at fault. Myself included for replying to you, but it has to be said. You're now even pulling another kindergarten excuse b-but Urukafags do it so it's okay. Like seriously.

because no other males exist in his universe

The question is irrelevant since this is about the narrative you want to push, not about which girl I like the most.
Okay but you will have to stop blaming your boogeyman whenever someone hates Fumino or calls out Fuminofags and accept that a lot people if not most dislike Fumino and Fuminofags. Accept that compromise and everything will be fine.

THK is real, buddy. Get used to it. If you don't want to be associated to him, then maybe you should reevaluate yourself and avoid sperging like him or whatever.

Stop you're admitting he's not the only one shitting on Fuminofags?

Apparently disliking Fumino in any way whatsoever or saying anything negative about Fuminofags is enough to get you labeled THK.