Give me ONE reason why I shouldn't watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=CdJ4rv19y-E

Give me ONE reason why I shouldn't watch this,

Attached: 5f908289-f438-477a-a2a0-8cfd6a6c6233._CR129,184,1379,1838_PT0_SX300__.jpg (300x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sOOXrK7kW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you're blind and deaf, then there's no point.

im deaf

Just watch it and stop looking for validation and (You)s on Yea Forums, retard.

this just made me so fucking sad because if that's true that means you won't hear one of the best opening/closing theme songs in anime history :(

You do not belong here.

nah dont worry about it

Lucoa’s glorious tits should be enough.

Attached: D3858FA0-0C3F-4CB1-AAFA-0CFEFAFDFDA1.gif (720x720, 1.61M)

There is no reason. You really shouldn't let others to dictate what you have/want to watch.

Moe is trash and japs can't into comedy for shit. It's a 4/10 at best and certainly not recommendation material unless the person I'm speaking to is a basement dweller or avid consumer of onions.

>avid consumer of onions
?

Hello newfag.

I can’t there are better slice of life shows out there

youtube.com/watch?v=_sOOXrK7kW8

>Hello newfag
?

wtf why does she have an xbox instead of ps4

Part of the appeal of the show is these fantastical dragons are doing everyday life things, and occasionally their world building or powers play into the story to bring out the absurdity. Dragons working at data processing offices, playing MMOs to horde their treasure, wanting a little boy to not be scared of them even though their a chaotic god that destroyed mexico a few times.

The problem is the anime wanted a lot of extra focus on the Ensemble cast... so KyoAni decided to stretch their appearances as much as possible with rehashing the same boob and snack jokes over and over again and kills the pacing of Kobayashi and Tohru's story. It's fucking exhausting.

Watch the OP, then turn it off and read the manga.

>seething

I agree with you that almost everything people complain about in the anime was because of Kyoani while the rest is pretty much a 1 to 1 adaptation of the manga but it's not bad. The manga in the other hand is fucking garbage now, it does the same mistake of focusing too much in the supporting cast and rehashing the same jokes and it's lost the original charm of the series about 2 lonely people who discover happiness with each other. I can't even remember the last chapter that focused on Kobayashi and Tohru's relationship.
as a whole I like the anime a lot more than the manga.

can you even read?

fat tail

FAT

Attached: 1eebcb4.jpg (2480x3508, 782K)

She's probably dreaming of cuddling with Kobayashi

Attached: 1528299387933.jpg (1440x2560, 389K)

Just where is Kobayashi's right hand?

Attached: 1524698949901.jpg (664x595, 68K)

what? you don't like dragon politics?

>I can't even remember the last chapter that focused on Kobayashi and Tohru's relationship.
Ch. 79 - Tooru and fashion

you really shouldn't, now fuck off.

The ED is better though.

This is thre best SOL of the decade, so you should watch it!

Do you have to come into every maid dragon thread to bitch and moan about the manga because your ship isn't progressing as fast as you want?

You could watch 100s of arthouse films instead of this wapid moetrash targeted to fat pedophiles.