What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: ASDF.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Remfags are mentally ill

Remfags are mentally ill

Emilia is now best girl, but she's better than Rem. Subaru made the correct choice.

>now
er, I meant not*

Remfags are mentally ill

temfags are mentally ill

It's an affirmation of his inherent fallibility. The truth of Rem's love would satiate all doubt, and sorrow of uncertainty. But the basest of this philosophical truth, and the potential philosophical truth of Emilia's love, are impossible to convict his soul. The weight of the plain and ordered outward devotion of love cannot stir his soul. As Kierkegard once observed, "Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom." His return by death has granted him innumerable choices, and the only logical propositions have left him to make a firm, unclear choice.
It's an affirmation that the love of Emilia seems attractive in a very logical kinds of propositions, in his own mind. and yet, "The most common form of despair is not being who you are," as Kierkegard said. Through is sorrowful admission of his love for Emilia, the fruit of his doubt, an unrequited love, who in loving he becomes something he is not, he affirms that it is Rem who will make him who he is.
It is Rem he truly loves.

Attached: Truth.jpg (1092x809, 151K)

Not even a Remfag, but this is a new level of "rent free".

Attached: superior5.png (645x534, 267K)

Hey the first post was mine, I didnt intend the other plebbitors to copy paste it

nah, he meant that he loves emilia and rem is a cuck

Emilia
>good at magic
>elven good looks
>saved his life
>queen to be

Rem
>shit at magic
>oni pig disgusting
>killed and tortured him
>is a maid

Golly gee whiz I wonder why Subaru went for Emilia instead of Rem?

>saved him from being mugged
>wouldn't be queen without the power of reset infinite times
>can't even protect a village of 50 people tops
fixed it for you.

>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]
>Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.
>In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,
>[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]
>[———–]
>[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]
>It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. >If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.
>[Rem: Ahhh…I’m happy…]
>Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.
>[Subaru: Wait…]
>[Rem: I love you(aishiteimasu), Subaru-kun]
>[Subaru:Don’t fuck with me, stay by my side. You’re going to leave me with regrets again!?]
>Subaru could not bear to live in a near future where Rem would cease to exist. Along with knowing this fact since long ago, her existence still has become sooo much more important to him, compared to long ago. So,
>[Subaru: In the future where I talk while smiling, I need you…I don’t want this]
>[Rem: In that future, is it okay if I stay by your side?]
>[Subaru: ….Isn’t the answer obvious? I won’t let you go to anyone else’s side.]
>Wiping off her tears that were suspended on her eyelids, Subaru looked straight at Rem and said:
>[Subaru: You are mine. I won’t let anyone have you.]
>[Rem: Proposal accepted!]
>[Subaru: Heh?]
Raw Version ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/
WN Eng Version remonwater.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
LN Yen Press Version pastebin.com/XPWB6xPr

TY

Ills are mentally Rem.

No idea who this "Rem" fellow is, though, but yeah.

this is a new level of newfaggotry

“You’re…fine with a guy like me…?”
He’d tried over and over, redone over and over, and he had nothing to show for it.
Everyone died. His hand never reached them. He’d let everyone die. His thoughts were inadequate. He was empty, powerless, dumb, late to act, a blockhead dragged around by his desire to protect someone.
Was he really good enough for her?”

Beako is best girl of subaru's loli harem

Attached: rgygz2zt2zp01.png (1192x1800, 1.87M)

Are you guys enjoying Re:Zero's characters in Isekai Quartet?

Emilia and Rem are very one-dimensional, the one is "I want everyone to be happy" and the other is the default yes-man waifubait. The rest are fine.

His authority isolates him from everyone else and makes their actions more and more predictable each time he dies, and he can't explain his power to anyone so he doesn't think anyone could ever understand him back either.
He not only failed at Saving Emilia but at trying to make his feelings reach her.

Rem rejects him because her love was never about taking him, which makes Subaru realize he does need to win Emilia over to validate his own feelings. The lifetime she dreams up makes subaru realize the power he has to live completely different events that no one else remembers isn't so unrelatable after all, and finally her insistence of what kind of person Subaru is breaks down the insulated opinion he'd been building about himself which had been getting worse and worse.

>doesn't need
There's a typo that completely ruins post. Thread was about to archive so I was in a hurry.

I love Remilia

>the default yes-man waifubait
except that she's the strictest person to the MC, even in the anime she rarely agrees with his ideas and only when she thinks that his plans have a decent chance of success.

Man you guys are retards, can't even follow some basic events

What do you expect from people who cannot recognize the superiority of Rem?

Attached: 1559304321691.jpg (1281x1000, 664K)

low iq/speedwatcher/underage kids, I have yet to see someone who understands her character but still doens't like her

Based and vampirepilled

Attached: gelbooru.com 4776251 1girl p arm_up bangs bat_wings blue_hair brooch cravat eyebrows_visible_through (1276x1808, 1.56M)

fpbp
spbp
tpbp

He meant to piss off Remmitors, Facebookfags and MALtards and it worked brilliantly

(You)

Remfags are trannies