Boku No Hero Academia

will megaDestro go toe to toe with giga?

Attached: 1557051084711.jpg (831x1200, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kopiaste.org/2013/05/htapodi-octopus-with-mushrooms-and-homemade-hilopites/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdI3m-TXkKM
youtube.com/watch?v=62lBvmVuAXQ
tsumino.com/Read/View/46629/2
i.imgur.com/SH5K4wu.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

He just blew his load fighting what turned out to be a clone, so I don't have high hopes for him.

you know how large hams are

As in team up, yeah

He killed one with his finger and the rest with a swipe of his arm before getting carried away. If he has 4 more limbs to go; then I wouldn't exactly call it blowing his load just yet

Attached: manshake.gif (320x180, 1.45M)

i think this is one of the only scenes I'm looking forward to

Attached: plus chaos.png (1046x816, 657K)

Re-destro is a brainlet

fpbp

who will win the kinokobowl?

Attached: D7KgNThU8AECeZf.jpg (800x1132, 201K)

Explain yourself

Can a translator crack this code? I'm interested to know what's going on here

I bet Hanabata also gonna buff him to ultra-giga-nigga state.

it has already been decided

Attached: 1535803106347.jpg (600x504, 122K)

I bet she's tried to seduce Hawks at a hero rally before

>2nd movie coming soon
>Most kino scenes in the manga will be animated in S4
I have a feeling that the future's bright, Anons

Attached: 1560006738156.png (1013x1585, 1.55M)

Attached: 1548946764013.jpg (294x356, 23K)

>Tfw genuinely enjoy the manga and anime
Who /happy/ here?

Attached: hawks.jpg (540x468, 80K)

I'm loving the ride, desu

Attached: 1529871997530.jpg (1354x1354, 972K)

It ain't bad, not my favorite but it somehow drags me back every week.

People who just enjoy the ride and don't spend their time bitching about petty things are the chads of these threads

Attached: 1560177858592.jpg (367x465, 180K)

you're the chad of this thread

Attached: 1550692415873.png (373x666, 227K)

fantasy AU movie never ever

Attached: 7xjhz16m82oz.jpg (900x848, 196K)

i love everyone in this thread!

Attached: 1540763721900.jpg (500x719, 40K)

My nigga

Attached: 1553931318144.png (730x1032, 619K)

I check out monday-wednesday but spoiler day threads are cool
this current arc is cool too

kopiaste.org/2013/05/htapodi-octopus-with-mushrooms-and-homemade-hilopites/

>implying I would be here if I wasn't

Attached: aniki_adv.jpg (639x743, 47K)

So what was shiggy's original plan to deal with giga anyways? If he touches giga, giga will die. Was he planning to somehow subdue him in a trap and fart right in his face to show him who's boss or what?

Attached: 1540699481647.jpg (640x706, 102K)

Attached: 1PL8 Bab.png (1280x707, 1.2M)

Based happy fans. It's a chill and comfy shounen. I don't care about the nitpicky things, I love it and it's fun.

Attached: 1560523093916.jpg (500x541, 63K)

my husband (deku) is so cute

>that pic

Attached: 1540212695394.png (300x300, 117K)

Not at all. Only spoiler day threads are actually exciting. The arc is good, just good. I don't really feel it did anything that i didn't already see before, the only difference is that it's with villains instead of heroes.

Wear him down and then compress captures him like a Pokémon

How come they forgot Shouji?

Great, now I'm sad!

Attached: 68119616_p0.jpg (1254x885, 1.76M)

All I want is for the MLA to survive. So long as I get that I am happy with this arc.

they also forgot sugarlips and sadrock
the three of them were merged into the big lad in the back

fuck lads, I just made myself sad
I imagined a nomuified shouji standing over a terrified child, staring down at him and just barely managing to croak out "d-d-don't be s-s-scared..." or something

Attached: 1559248891789.jpg (1280x1032, 370K)

Because Shouji,Kouda and Satou did not get a fantasy design in the poll,volume extra or the anime ending sadly.

I don't like that! I don't like that at all!

Attached: crying.png (850x637, 244K)

HeroAca should have more cute wholesome teen romance in it

I blame shouto

Attached: 1535309653185.png (670x650, 805K)

Geten(female) is molesting Dabi as we speak

ICE
COOL
MEGA
MILKERS

Delete this right now, Shouji deserves only happiness

Attached: 1559087552905.png (368x368, 140K)

refrigerated milk truk arrive?

>
>>Starts fighting the other Nomu by himself
>>None of his friends recognise him and still try to kill him despite him not attacking them
>>This was the Shouji arc we were promised

Attached: ratted.jpg (771x807, 36K)

Me

The great expectations i had during the start of the arc utterly destroyed it for me. The MLA introduction and the Bakugou-Todoroki battle against the villain using Detnerat stuff was such a tease and made me genuinely believe that the cool stuff i tought would happen, would happen. Actual involvement of the main cast , corporate shenanigans, something regarding Bakugou and Uraraka's costumes that were probably made by detnerat, and some investigating and discovery since i tought the MLA would be more like a secret society that wanted to keep their activity a secret. Instead i got a League of Villains arc where they get in a no-bullshit direct clash in an entire city, against everyone in the city.

Attached: SadNoot.jpg (212x249, 5K)

Save your tears bro, the conspiracy arc begins when people find out what Hawks has been up to

>implying they will
Hawks is closely tied to Endeavor and his redemption arc, user, and i'm convinced that it will take a very long time to finish. Maybe he will get some focus, but being outed as villain collaborator? Nah.

I'm with you, Overhaul had to lose at the end of his arc because he was the most evil character in the series up until that point and leaving him like that is a great cathartic ending.
But the MLA, they're not even really bad guys, they're assholes undoubtedly, but they have a good goal. Plus the plotlines that you can set up from them are amazing:

Class A getting divided over quirk usage, even Deku and All Might getting divided on quirk usage, Heroes switching sides.
If Hori drops the ball on this I'll be pissed.

>Implying Hawks won't go down the rabbit hole and end up doing the most horrible things to stay in the league, with the government being fine with it all and approving it since the ends justify the means.
>Implying that by the point Hawks discover that Endeavor, his old idol, abused his own family and drove his wife into a mental breakdown, he won't have already done so much fucked up shit that he is completely unfazed, after all, he is just as bad, or maybe even worse than him
>Implying that Hawks won't think "Guess we are both messed up people, huh?"

Hawks already looked crippled with guilt in the end of Pro-Hero arc, it's inevitable.

How do we fix the bottom (and 3rd) row(s)?

Attached: Hero Tiers.png (1216x376, 322K)

>with the government being fine with it all and approving it since the ends justify the means
>Endeavor, his old idol, abused his own family and drove his wife into a mental breakdown
All these claims, and not a single proofs

Attached: proofsterDDDD.png (860x650, 60K)

Me on the left.

Shouji should unironically be higher than everyone in the third row

shouji saved tokoyami from compress and is an all-around cool guy

Any translators in the building?

Attached: 1548823935305.jpg (1000x1000, 474K)

Hori needs to get off his ass and give Shouji, and Sero their damn stories already. Shouji should already be higher than the 4th row.

Attached: 1560495172161.jpg (685x519, 99K)

I agree with this post
post octopus and/or tape

Attached: DskkEFbXcAAQqKq.jpg (1200x1024, 118K)

Attached: not gay.jpg (157x318, 32K)

Attached: geten.jpg (600x960, 121K)

fucking NICE

Attached: eyes.jpg (670x780, 98K)

>Make Hagakure's quirk and stealth something relevant for an arc than just "gag character."
>Have Oujiro train with Uraraka, since she wants to get better at fighting.
>Aoyama is already perfectly set up to go various directions.
>Have Mina interact more with Kirishima since they already established a history with them, thus giving her more current relevance.
>Give Tsuyu a loss to humanize her more or maybe a moral conflict that she has to resolve with herself.

Attached: tumblr_pcoknf84BX1vyk62jo1_1280.jpg (1280x1360, 308K)

tsuyu already had a moral conflict and she chose the path of the lawfag

MOMMY

Attached: 1480898402927.jpg (552x437, 26K)

i dress almost exactly like mina in that image

Cute, you have good taste.

Attached: 1560228381962.png (817x924, 619K)

I guess if you're either a fag or a fujoshit you can't really go wrong with this.

thank you, you're very sweet.

I guess so. It's pretty versatile manga in terms of tastes.

Attached: 1560392178286.png (251x272, 26K)

What if Hawks comes to the rescue? Suppose Giga isn’t at full strength due to needing an hour extra sleep. Shigi is already running on fumes as he hasn’t had a decent night sleep in awhile. Twice’s clones are getting weaker and it seems that they’re becoming more independent. Plus Twice has had both arms and legs broken. Dabi is gonna become super crispy any moment now. Mr. Compress is doing who knows what. Spinner is gonna die, because they need at least one more death and he’s useless.

>stacked mommy geten

>one more death
but none of them have died as is

Attached: at last.png (447x378, 11K)

It's gonna be really pathetic if they introduce an army of 100,000+ people and have them all wiped out in a single arc by 5 people just to give the 5 a cheap powerup.

I WANNA SUCK DEKUS COCK

>Mr. Compress is doing who knows what.
Honestly at this point he is even less developed than Spinner

Attached: hot and cold.png (1211x6357, 432K)

Attached: WAHAHAHA.gif (250x255, 2.84M)

fucking kek

What is this Geten meme

Fucking great

There is no meme only Geten dominating her soon-to-be-husband Dabi

Attached: 1531604775058.png (626x1002, 403K)

I do too

It's not meme, Geten is actually a girl (possibly fuyumi) with mega milkers and will force herself on Dabi

they're getting as much mileage as they can out of the idea of a stacked muscly geten(girl) molesting dabi while geten's identity is still ambiguous
amazonfags have been kinda starved in this manga ever since mirko was revealed to be a womanlet
plus dabi is physically weak-ish
you do the maths

My fucking sides

Attached: ii.jpg (480x480, 31K)

The last arc with Class A and B fucking sucked and dragged but this Villain arc is a breath of fresh air, finally looking forward to chapters again for the first time since Endeavor and Hawks' bullshit.

Attached: 1525937131562.png (886x857, 1.27M)

>nonsensical concealed boobage
my favourite

it's almost perfect
I just wish dabi had little burnt skin nipple pasties

high end vs gigantomachia
who would win

Been away for few days, any good happenings this week's chapter?

Its quicker for you to read it than for one of us to tell you.

I think giga, simply because of the superiority of the stock, so to speak. it also depends on how many of the little ones high end can shit out and if they present even a trip hazard to giga let alone a threat

/bnhagear/ was confirmed, redestro can hulk out bits of his body and when he does they go black

>I just wish dabi had little burnt skin nipple pasties
Would you believe me if I said that was my original plan, but my computer crashed when I was drawing the last panel?

okay
Giga vs Endeavor

I'd buy that, it's a fairly obvious joke
but then what about all the previous panels where his nipples are?

definitely giga, I don't see a plus ultra prominence burn wiping out giga even the best of circumstances. I mean, maybe I'm wanking giga too much, and we don't really know all his capabilities, but I really can't see him losing to anything less than 4 top 10 pro heroes

Giga by a mile. If Dabi really is Touya, then his fire is hotter than Endeavor. And Giga fucking ate Dabi's fire

Did you forget about Magni? She died in Yakuza arc.

>she
and fair enough, but I thought you meant in this arc

This is fun
Giga vs Dark Shadow Night(time mode)
Giga vs Over Haul(la creatura)
Giga vs Izuku(loli backpack)
Giga vs Rappa
Giga vs Mirio(lmao)

I don't save regularly when I draw.
I lost the whole comic when my computer crashed and the way I drew it in the one I posted was just easier to draw than pasties. Especially with a mouse.

Rappa and Mirio just don't have the power to beat Giga. Other 3 have a chance I'd say.

1. interesting, I'd give it to giga simply because he's resilient enough to keep going all night long and as such outlast max power dark shadow
2. unless giga can somehow negate the 1hit kill, it's an overhaul win
3. loli backpack is 100% OfA, so izuku will definitely win UNLESS giga can somehow get the loli away from him
4. giga easily
5. mirio can't hurt him, he can't touch mirio. draw.

Giga vs Fully Hulked Muscular

giga, muscular lost to a couple of smashes

He only lost to a full power OFA smash to his face. He could probably have eaten several more if they were still hitting the muscle layers.

point is, giga has that kind of power output and more

Attached: cripes.jpg (852x529, 259K)

>Horikoshi-san decides to reveal himself as a lurker in these threads
>He is allowing anons to ask questions about anything relevant to the series
>What do you ask? I'll start.
Why is Ochako such a fucking fat fuck?

Attached: horikoshi.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

What we should be asking instead is who COULD beat Giga ?

True, but Muscular when he stopped fucking around wasn't a pushover... He was cracking cliffsides with a single punch.

I'd ask
will vigs characters show up in the main manga, even indirectly?

Attached: 1535353557592.png (800x1200, 951K)

I can't think of anyone that can brute force him besides maybe All Might, maybe Izuku, and AfO.
Everyone else relies on hax.

they already have

meanwhile giga's vaporising the entire cliff
I liked muscular too, I thought his design and power were kickass. but he's not in a million years beating giga alone

All Might and AFO are a given. Shiggy and Overhaul too if they touch him. Deku eventually as well.

but why didn't deku work out before he knew all might?

If the two unnamed teachers that came at the USJ incident have names and quirks thought out.

So why haven't you made the switch yet?
>fun MC
>better girls
>arcs don't take 30 billion years to finish
>competent villains with longevity
>supporting cast aren't complete faggots
>actually has a future
Stop clinging to this sinking ship and come join the chads.

Attached: 002_size9-2.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

I absolutely refuse to believe that koichi grows up to become peter griffin

cause he was a nerdy, shy small kid without a dad or older sibling who wasn't even entirely serious about his hero ambitions, since he knew deep down it wasn't possible without a quirk, hence why we see him saying "I guess it's time to focus on a more realistic future" just before all might shows up to tell him he can have 7 quirks

>you're forgetting that this is a hostage situation
>if you make any more clones I'll kill Giran
>oh but feel free to attack me
Why is the writing so fucking bad?

If Shigaraki will die a virgin

>prevent them from splitting to numbers beyond his control with the hostage
>gets rid of the clones already there by getting them to open themselves up for a counterattack
it's not rocket science, user

elves
I fucking hate elves
and black clover has loads of fucking elves

And what about the part where it's a hostage situation and he could just kill Giran if they attacked him? They obviously didn't give two shits about that possibility so Double should've just massed clones anyway.

wait a sec, if afo can painlessly remove quirks and did indeed take that quirk from the mind reading cat lady, why was she in the tank? she couldn't have been any use as noumu without a quirk, right?

i wasnt talking about peter

it's easier to destroy someone who's attacking than who is defending, that's basic combat strategy
thus by preventing them from splitting while allowing them the window in the form of being allowed to attack, he didn't back them into a corner while still manipulating them to be in the perfect situation for him to defeat
they didn't mass clones precisely BECAUSE they were allowed to attack, basically

a noumu still needs a base body

What does that have to do with the fact that Redestro threatened them with a hostage situation but it was meaningless because they still ran straight at him and he didn't follow through on the threat?

Imagine a real life hostage situation where the nigger tells the cops to drop their weapons or he'll kill the hostage, so instead the cops run straight at him and rescue the hostage somehow? Pure retardation.

man, koichi's mom is such a cunt. why the fuck would she go around slapping an infant instead of just tugging him back down to the ground?

because kids understand violence better than words

Is Gigantomachia a virgin

My moon is really shit but I can deduce what's going on, it's basically
>Tokoyami and Kuroiro are trying to out-chuuni each other in pottery ways
>Kuroiro: I AM THE DARKNESS
>Tokoyami: I AM THE DARKNESS EVEN MORE

>Kinoko: Kuroiro! Tokoyami! Good morning!
>Tokoyami: Oh good morning
>Kuroiro: G..good... morning...

>Tokoyami: ...That sure was a change in attitude from you...
>Kuroiro: Uh... well, that...
>Kinoko: Goodbye!

>Kuroiro: IT WAS MERELY A RUSE
>Tokoyami: I SEE

Kuroiro is CUTE

So why is dabi even a member of the league? He surely doesn't give a fuck about others is he just a angsty teenager? How do you think Dabi's character will develop?

infants don't really understand violence or words all that well. she should have just pulled him back to the ground and kept a close eye on him.

nigger I literally can not dumb this down any further
redestro's rule was that if they split he would kill giran, but it's not like he was looking for an excuse. stopping them splitting was his only goal, because he could easily defeat the number that there were. he did not WANT to kill giran.

MERELY PRETENDING

well apparently in bnha they do understand violence, given how koichi turned out

Attached: 1537444645847.png (644x585, 118K)

this arc is so garbage
It's been a while since BNHA had a good arc, a GOOD while

He didn't want any more clones because then he would be overpowered and lose the fight, and so he was willing to kill Giran if that did happen so they don't get him back. But then they get him back anyway because he didn't even threaten Giran's life at all aside from that initial sentence. It was completely pointless.

>But then they get him back anyway
hardly, he's lying broken somewhere in the rubble of the tower all alone
and finding the hostage to finish him off is hardly redestro's first concern right now

redestro didn't really care if they got giran back or not, because the purpose of giran was to lure the lov to deika so they could be defeated/driven off
once the lov was actually in the town, giran's only use was as a temporary hostage like that

>Tokoyami
>Kaminari
>Mina
>Jirou
>Aoyama
>>>more relevant than Shouji
Reminder that everybody would be dead at USJ had it not been for Shouji; Deku and Tokoyami would be dead at Forest too had it not been for Shouji

>because he didn't even threaten Giran's life at all
He took care to chop off his fingers and put them in ominous places. ReDestro's aim was never to kill Giran, just to lure the LoV to Deika. He doesn't really care what happens to an apparently powerless broker because he's not the target, it was to face the LoV.

>he's lying broken somewhere in the rubble of the tower all alone
Did you miss the part where one of the Double clones was told to make a cushion to protect him? He can safely be assumed to be secured.
>and finding the hostage to finish him off is hardly redestro's first concern right now
Yeah no shit, that ship has sailed because he completely wasted the hostage advantage by allowing them to attack him which resulted in the hostage being saved.

>redestro didn't really care if they got giran back or not
>He doesn't really care what happens to an apparently powerless broker
So why didn't he just blow his head off the moment the league tried to attack him to send a message to them? He just gave them back their hostage/resource despite threatening to kill him off 20 seconds earlier. In fact, his aim is to have everyone kill off the LoV anyway so why would he even pussy out of not killing one of their allies? Nothing about the scene played out logically.

I love my wife Nanachi!

Attached: 4e05e4eab8e11a1e047e4644379f5f76.png (933x715, 1.02M)

>So why didn't he just blow his head off the moment the league tried to attack him to send a message to them?
Why bother? He wanted to attack the LoV and attacked the LoV. Once you kill a hostage you lose your leverage. If you can get to your goal, ie. having a heroic propaganda fight with the LoV, without killing Giran, then why kill Giran? He can still be used as a hostage later on and doesn't seem be an useful asset to the LoV anyway, there's not much harm in them getting back Giran because he's useless in the fight, but if can just get a lockhold on Giran when needed then he still has a hostage to threaten.

>Did you miss the part where one of the Double clones was told to make a cushion to protect him? He can safely be assumed to be secured.
nigger, what do you think happens to an fragile twice clone after it falls from a big old tower using its body as a cushion from someone else
giran is for now just lying there. more clones or LA soldiers could come along at any moment. he's not secure.

and how did he WASTE the hostage advantage? he stopped them from doing what they wanted to do and he was more than easily able to deal with their backup plan. the hostage gave him victory over the clones. in what way can winning thanks to something be said to have wasted that thing?

wrong thread, buddy

Attached: faster.gif (385x385, 98K)

>Once you kill a hostage you lose your leverage
But that's just the thing, there was zero leverage at all because they still attacked him despite having a hostage. How does that make sense at all? Even the dumbest nigger in the world would leverage a hostage to protect themselves from harm.
>doesn't seem be an useful asset to the LoV anyway
Then they wouldn't even bother rescuing him.

>nigger, what do you think happens to an fragile twice clone after it falls from a big old tower using its body as a cushion from someone else
Good point, that's just another example of shit writing. Even Shiggy comments that a normal human should be dead after falling from a collapsing building, but I guess we're going to see the broken, tortured hostage survive that anyway.
>and how did he WASTE the hostage advantage?
He shouldn't have let them attack him at all, period. What kind of hostage-taker says "if you attack me too strongly then I'll kill the hostage, otherwise feel free to fight me"? The answer is a retard who acts retarded because the author is too stupid to think of a realistic way to resolve the situation.

>What kind of hostage-taker says "if you attack me too strongly then I'll kill the hostage, otherwise feel free to fight me"?
the kind that wants to and can kill his enemies but can't do so 100% efficiently unless he prevents them from doing cerrtain things with the use of a hostage
>durr it's shit writing that a person whose fall was cushioned survived
okay I'm not fairly sure you're just shitposting. that twice clone could have formed an entire mattress of twice clones just to keep giran safem and you know he would

>not
now*

Why did you quote all my posts in this thread?

Dear Yea Forums,

Please find above a collection of posts made by a mentally ill soiboi from Reddit. He is a permavirgin numale incel. He goes by the name of Miriofag nowadays, but he used to have a Reddit account called /u/Patreak. He used to shill that Mirio is super popular, but then the poll results came in and it was revealed that he placed #41 in Japan, #30something in the West, #57 on Yea Forums and... #2, right behind Bakugo, on Reddit.

In order to make Mirio popular here, he came up with his desperate Mirio x Eri ship which is supposed to convince us that Mirio is a "based lolicon" who is "totally on our side". However, since Miriofag/Patreak is still a Redditor, he is utterly incompetent. Notice how the "lewd" pic of Mirio x Eri (actually a badly shopped edit of a completely different pic) still portrays Eri as an adult. The other picture that Miriopatty commissioned shows an ADULT Eri masturbating to Soirio. Notice the complete lack of supporting loli when push comes to shove.

Also, it is against the rules to avatarfag and spam the same thing over and over again. However, Miriopatty NEVER EVER gets deleted or banned. Compare and contrast with the hair poster in JoJo threads.

Why? Because the "mod" primarily in charge of Yea Forums is a numale permavirgin cuckold soiboi himself, also from Reddit. His name is Zachary Whitchurch. This is publicly available info. Just look the cuck up on ED.

Since Miriopatty is a fellow Redditcuck, he gets away with everything. The mere act if naming Miriocuck is tantamount to naming the Jew.

Mirio = Israel
Miriofag/Patreak/Redditcucks = AIPAC/mass media
Zachary Whitchurch = JIDF/good goy
Mirio x Eri = ISIS

BASED

>the kind that wants to and can kill his enemies but can't do so 100% efficiently unless he prevents them from doing cerrtain things with the use of a hostage
What would actually be 100% efficient is telling them to stand still so he can blow out the clones then negotiate with the real person at least. The "no clones allowed" rule is completely worthless when it became apparent that he was not capable of keeping Giran in check during combat, not to mention a million times more risky than a "no fighting allowed" rule. Again, in what universe is using a hostage to limit enemy fighting ability more intuitive than using a hostage to completely halt enemy fighting?
>that twice clone could have formed an entire mattress of twice clones just to keep giran safem and you know he would
The clones turn into liquid when they get destroyed. Any cushion they make would turn into liquid once it hits the ground, being incapable of absorbing impact for Giran.

No. The LoV will crush the LA before Giga shows up, yten they'll use their new powerups to finally beat Giga into submission.

So we're actually supposed to be rooting for the crazy murderers?

I'm going to be fucking pissed if the LoV somehow manages to beat the entire LA of 100k+ fanatics in the span of a day without even needing Giga's help.

I love Hawks so much but I know he will die in a horrible painful way.

Attached: 1551234559448.png (424x437, 325K)

Deika probably only holds like 10-30k?

Twice already outnumbers the LA, it isn't hard to imagine that they'll pull it off.

Anyone have that giga panel "I have to go now, the Lord's successor needs me"?

I don't see it happening, I see them trying to hold their own, then ReDestro going off on a spiel about how the LA are grander, greater, vaster, every synonym for larger you can think of while swelling as big as he can be, then Giga showing up behind him and complaining how tiny he is.
Just because the writing is that dumb nowadays.

Comfy and cute, thanks user

Attached: 1558671294056.jpg (1000x1000, 142K)

I've enjoyed everything since DvB2.

Attached: 1267328697919.jpg (627x511, 72K)

Mentally ill spicnigger desperate to shill his megacucc soiboi Mirio , just like he used to shill Hillary Clinton on /pol/.

>Is that dumb
What you just described sounds pretty kino to me

Eri has lewd thoughts about Mirio and fingers herself at night while moaning his name

Attached: 1546742790527.png (1024x1030, 836K)

>The other picture that Miriopatty commissioned shows an ADULT Eri masturbating to Soirio. Notice the complete lack of supporting loli when push comes to shove.

Spicnigger Miriopatty btfo

Oh no no no

Lmao, that spic retard ain't got no iq

Based

It seems pretty hotly contested

Damn, now that's an obscure GET

Attached: ShoujiBateman.jpg (598x600, 93K)

>commissioned
I haven't paid for anything, someone just made the pic after I once made a post about Eri fingering herself to Mirio but never said to make her an adult.

Attached: 1548919883605.png (350x559, 105K)

This looks like a retarded Suriyu from OPM

Compress is preparing to sneak up on Sam, compress his campaign car and kill him by flicking it onto him, mark my words.

I wish Kirishima would go toe to toe with Giga and get flattened in the process

Cute and canon.

Attached: 1548167667914.jpg (480x291, 170K)

Very cute and very canon.

Attached: 3c79f6d135cf8e82dcbb45477f161d22.jpg (1280x1113, 171K)

The cutest and canonest

Attached: images (8).jpg (216x234, 12K)

izukyoka jiroriya

Mirio x Eri = cute, canon, and wholesome

Deku x any girl = self inserting virgins

Any fujo ship = degenerate trash

Attached: 1550034636280.jpg (800x960, 125K)

>I haven't paid for anything
I guess you're right - your spic whore creatura single mother paid for it and she got the money from the Jews controlling the US gubmint.

You're just a neet cuck spicnigger who never worked a day in his life.

Every single person in the world hates you and your Mirio Eri ISIS ship. Literally just like the real ISIS.

Redditor trying to fit in

T. Miriofag.

Mirio = Israel

Miriofag/Patreak/Redditcucks = AIPAC/mass media

Zachary Whitchurch = JIDF/good goy

Eri = Aisha/islam

Mirio x Eri = ISIS

Attached: D9EQDPmVUAAUS4h.jpg (1024x807, 205K)

angry sex with jirou must be wild

Attached: 74624937_p2.png (1000x1000, 445K)

angry rough sex followed by passionate loving sex after she's tamed by his dick

Attached: 015.png (548x581, 228K)

Jirou is vanilla as fuck in bed. Only missionary while holding hands.

that's when she's in a good mood
when she's in a bad mood she'll strangle you while riding you and choke you with her pussy while facesitting you

Hot.

Attached: 1553492827480.png (588x542, 308K)

While it probably won't be till end of next season for anime. How do you think high-end should sound? I think like the master from fallout 1. (every time he stutterers he swaps voices)

Nah it's fine, he's just dodging Destro... because his training was to dodge Gigantomachia for a month straight without any sleep.
Him being barely able to keep up just means ReDestro is in Gigantomachia's league and they could probably have a good fight while Shiggy nearly dies trying to dodge them.

I don't enjoy the stuff like "hey deku you have 7 quirks now isn't that convenient" but I understand it's shonen and that's necessary to keep people reading. other than that I do enjoy the series for what it is.

That's a nice option. I read him with a high-pitched voice though similar to bird characters or velociraptors, having trouble to finish a single word while always smiling and learning.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdI3m-TXkKM
Actually ignore my description and go to minute 1;20, that guy sounds exactly like I imagined High-End since he's a retard in training.
As a bonus, High-End could also sound like a lot of kids talking at the same time, considering he was probably made out of nomufied kids. Just imagine The Truth from FMA or that homunculus kid with a voice distortion effect to make it sound like he's many, or Gotenks.

How can one crackship be this cute and universally accepted?

Attached: 8dd7d1f4b0925e9ac5dd9965529bb925.jpg (236x260, 13K)

I love Miruko's fit body and her /fit/ soul

Attached: 663156975222128640_n.jpg (756x756, 97K)

Miruko is incapable of loving you back now that Ujiko is done with her

Señor, por favor, she is but a child!

It doesn't matter if she can't, what matter is you forgetting the timeline of the series. Pro Hero chronologically takes place after Ujiko's meeting with the League.

and? The current arc is after pro hero

And that female noumu isn't Miruko. Hood is still there too and Miruko appears completely healthy after he's defeated.

you'll see the next time they show the High Ends

Of course I will, of course I will

It's not like I can't follow a hundred manga series or more especially monthly ones. It would be pretty boring to only read one chapter a week and I hope you don't seriously think that's a good time

Jirou is for Denki.

It's not accepted at all. Jirou has less hentai with Deku than she has with Baku and that's also completely dwarfed by Jirou x Denki.

>replying to Miriofag in his native language (Bean)
Kek

>Jirou is for Denki
WRONG!

oh i know what this is bait for

Attached: e65b262d8354996d416d9901ffe0c768a8c20ebbd2c6b68e0399f2107397b673.jpg (400x229, 25K)

Who has the spookiest quirk?

Attached: D9GNTkpUwAAgby9.jpg (736x1024, 239K)

1B's ghost girl.

fact: kaminari is just mineta if he was a prettyboy except he's also an idiot

Mineta > Kaminari. He can actually be useful. Kaminari is more of a hindrance in most situations.

the fact that you can name two additional character traits for Kaminari means he's not just Mineta. The reason Mineta sucks is because his entire character is being a perv

Your tastes is shit

High End: "Dad!"
Gigantomachia : "Son!"
Together: "Let's go kill the enemies of the Lord!"

i love mushroom girl and darkness boys

Yes.

Go read it.

Same. I'm just deciding now whether I want to watch the new season as it airs and shitpost with everyone or wait until it's over so I can binge it in a few days

Juzo

Attached: 1538893054587.jpg (786x800, 404K)

late to the party but imo tokoyami and tsuyu are both sort of between supporting and sometimes relevant, they've gotten a bit of screen time but not as much compared to those in support and no back story or anything unlike the others- i really hope tokoyami becomes more relevant with the hawks stuff, he's super cool and i love him and while i'd hate to see him relegated to the sidelines the others (or at least shoji) probably deserve a bit more time

Then you've speedread.
Mineta is cocky, sly, has an extremely astute memory, has good on-the-fly reactive planning as well as more long term strategies, has a pretty clear inferiority complex, is a good trickster and also's A FUCKING G'

Attached: 1535305834141.jpg (1115x554, 218K)

Watch it with us brother, you'll miss out on all the prime-time shitposting

Chuuni orgy when?

This meme is so fucking dumb. I love it

Shitpost with us user. Binging is only for series where you don't know what's gonna happen next/will have to wait weeks at a time to see the next development for somthing, if you're a regular here you should be all caught up anyways.
Seasons always bring new limited time drawfags plus you'll get to witness newfags and animeonlies try to force their ememes over the arc as well as returning regulars catching up and giving heir take on the ememes they missed while they weren't here; as well as the obvious new screenshots/webms the creativefags can work with.
Plus going off off last seasons week schedule, it's near perfect for discussion (with the anime/manga timings complementing each other)

And it's not as if you can avoid it if you tried anyways; 7-8 threads to autosage a day was last seasons' peak, with an average at about 3-4.

Attached: indiana_bones.png (1120x561, 1.03M)

Glorious.

Attached: 1559904921251.png (640x1230, 566K)

>What do you ask?
I would ask "Are you being intentionally subtle, or are certain plot elements showing up just because of the nature of the world you've created? With Stain, with Gentle, with ReDestro we keep being told and shown that the current Hero System isn't good, it's oppressive and repressive, and it only worked as a vehicle for social order with All Might giving his all constantly. Now the mantle of All for One has fallen on Midoriya; and we and he are ALSO being told, over and over, he's shackled too much to All Might's way and he needs to find his own course. Will it wind up that instead of saving the system, Deku will destroy it?

And is Ms. Joke serious in her marriage proposals, and why isn't Aizawa saying 'yes'?"

There is nothing kino about season 4. Yakuza is the worst shonen arc ever made - literally worse than Naruto filler. Mainly because if that ultimate Redditcuck self insert character - Soirio Soigata.

>Waaaaah, I was born with such an unfair weak quirk ;( it ONLY makes me invicible and I cannot be hurt if someone disables it while I'm phased either WAAAAAAAAH MY LIFE WAS SO HARD!!! ALSO I DESERVE OFA REDDITORS AGREE!!

Every single poster I quoted is a numale from Reddit. I can guarantee that every single one of you has either
1) never read HxH
2) you watched HxH and spedread the rest of the manga, and your favorite character is Chrollo

Are you okay user? Do you want to talk about it?

I'm eager for the content, but wary of the amount of traffic we're going to get

Attached: 111.jpg (200x200, 13K)

This was the last chapter I read back when it was released.
How did things end up? Worth getting caught up again?

>Reddit NPC response
A.I. could come up with something better.

they're murdering other crazy murderers which is good

I've read HxH and it was terrible. One of the worst cases of hype to quality ratio I've experienced.

Yeah, shouldn't take you too long

Attached: 1535443777567.jpg (800x800, 156K)

Typical BnHAcucc response.

Why are you shitting on Miriochads?
We are on your side in that BnHA overall is a terrible dogshit manga and HxH is better.
Its Decucks who are your enemy here.

He's right though, HxH was bloody awful. You can tell Togashi lost interest in it around the Greed Island arc.

>Responding to Grapefag
Don't do that

Attached: 1554165378302.jpg (1280x1206, 771K)

You tell me, the current Arc is full of good stuff.

Attached: Wash away the anger.png (1797x1300, 699K)

Since this arc is guarnteed to end with the LoV losing, how bad will it be?

>Miriochads.

Now thats funny.

Attached: boku-no-hero-academia-7767379.jpg (1200x849, 177K)

It's typical because it's true. It's just a bad story

>miriojoses
ftfy

redestro is going to slap the shit out of gigantomachia

Microdevices are unbeatable after all.

There's another school arc which was pretty boring with weekly releases but should be fine back to back. Other than that, yes absolutely.

>Finally, someone my own size to fight.

Attached: Rules Of Nature.jpg (1000x562, 228K)

Shinso

Attached: jCxGdN85b8U.jpg (886x1080, 513K)

>The clones turn into liquid when they get destroyed. Any cushion they make would turn into liquid once it hits the ground, being incapable of absorbing impact for Giran.
You're thinking too small. Think Twice jumps with Giran out of the tower. They're falling at 32 feet per second per second until they hit terminal velocity and then the ground. Before either of those, Twice starts making clones, that make clones, that make clones, all much faster than a second. Before Giran and Twice have fallen too far there's a rapidly spreading column of Twices from them to the ground. Each clone who is on the ground gets crushed by the weight of those above him, but also absorbs a bit of the velocity. If it all works out, Giran should reach the ground safely.

And then maybe killed in the carnage that's coming...

>How did things end up? Worth getting caught up again?
Nothing meaningful happened.
Deku now has 7 quirks and has become a bigger cuck to Bakugo.
We had 1 good arc centered around endeavor and the rest has been painful.
Current arc is good though. So far

Pretty cool design, especially with the mask, but that's about it. Suffers from having an outdated story after the introduction of multiple different prestigious schools he could have applied for (see: Shiketsu)

Attached: personacod.png (900x431, 133K)

It's not like we could slow the tide; may as well ride it out and see what happens. Push comes to shove, the drawfags will be coming back home along with that nostalgic feeling of somebody posting 'taking requests' and getting 20+ (You)'s. Who knows, we might even see some old faces; 1Illidanfag, /adv/might, Setsunadoujindrawfag, bargain bin magneto etcetera provided that they aren't already lurking. The only thing we really need to be cautious about is if leddit try and rub their greasy, malformed fingers over here (since the spammers will generally be less effective due to the noticably higher bump rate; they're more of an issue when they take up more of a thread during times of slower bump rate)

And also, take into account the amount of porn that's gonna get produced.. So as I said, it's best to try to surf the tsunami and die a legend than run from it and get caught anyways. youtube.com/watch?v=62lBvmVuAXQ

If you want the absolute tl;dr
-A man and his shortstack waifu try to use terrorism to get Youtube view
-Endy goes fucking nuclear
-4 kids almost die because one of them has a severe aversion to bad grades
-Hellboy shows up at some point
-Current arc is manga MGSR and filled with fucking kino

Attached: janitor.jpg (724x1058, 166K)

I get that I'm responding to the infamous tard of these threads, but I think I should point out that it has actually flipped around

It is now Bakugo who is a cuck to Deku

Deku doesn't even care about what Bakugo says anymore, he just brushes off Bakugo's attempt to anger him and smugly retorts before just ignoring him. Bakugo is literally cucking himself into trying to earn Deku's attention, and the last arc even ended with Bakugo trying and failing to help Deku

Attached: smugdeku.png (873x703, 349K)

Why are Miriospics so afraid of Deku?

Attached: IMG_20190522_105404.jpg (1056x1555, 193K)

>A man and his shortstack waifu try to use terrorism to get Youtube views.

Dont forget to subscribe to Gentle.

Attached: 1552680965726.png (944x527, 50K)

>Deku now has 7 quirks
Excuse me what

"Energy from wishing" and Mirio just being better than Deku in every way will give animeonly bnhaters the final ammunition to declare bnha the worst

Read the manga bro, it happens at the end of the last arc. Won't spoil anything for you

>He doesn't know about O MY SEVEN QUIRKS yet
Oh boy, you're in for it now.

One for all has all the previous holder's quirk in it
So Deku gets all of them
But it wasn't ready for All Might and all the other holders
So only Deku gets all quirks.

Here is "Black Whip"

Attached: 1539236350497.png (1280x941, 625K)

You can blame on Hori keeping OFAs passing down vague enough that it somehow got past the editors when he said the unrelated quirks of the successors also mixed into it.

>Take into account the amount of porn that's gonna get produced
>>La Brava is finally going to get the mountain of lewds she deserves
"Yes"

Attached: labrappa.jpg (481x480, 30K)

>He's
You are not a separate entity. He = You

>Why are you shitting on Miriochads?
1) you're the only one who likes Mirio, Miriofag aka Miriopatty aka Patreak aka Chrollolet
2) the rest of the redditors- look how easily the spicnigger Miriocucc betrays you, pathetic Jew tactics

>muh grapefag
Nice try Miriopatty

>Deku doesn't even care about what Bakugo says anymore
cucked
beyond
belief

Attached: 1539214797630.png (492x1170, 466K)

I'm really sad that Mirio and Eri, two characters I really enjoy, are now associated with the most retarded people in these threads. It's such a shame.

Attached: mirio2.jpg (500x640, 65K)

So deku can just throw out a new ability whenever it's needed?
At this point Hori can just make up any detail about anyone's quirk and have them get a buff
What an easy out

And if you want a real laugh, check out Back U Go caused by the OFA flashback.

Attached: 1534867583817.jpg (540x764, 60K)

>It is now Bakugo who is a cuck to Deku
Deku will have 7 quirks and still lack behind bakugo who only has explosion
Deku will never win a popularity poll against bakugo ever again
How is Deku not the ubercuck?

I relate user. I really enjoyed him. I liked the yakuza arc too. Formulaic sure but it was good dumb fun

>So deku can just throw out a new ability whenever it's needed?
Basically.

I mean some decucks will argue "b-but he can't control them yet" but he basically has 7 free passes.

But user, Bakugo is amazing, ever single character interacting with him besides the villains have said so!

No he can't. Don't make assumptions without reading the story first

Either you are false-flagging or you need to man up you pussy.
Post more Mirio and Eri and shit on the BnHAcucks and Decucks.

I'm here because I enjoy HeroAca, not because I'm an insecure basement goblin who got nothing better to do but to shitpost daily.

Its honestly not even the execution that is a bother, the "Only NOW is the time." trope is almost as old as shonen itself and not worse than Naruto conveniently powering up through more tails, but its the fact Hori really got a tendency to glue multiple powers onto his Protagonists as time goes on and not being able to do much with it.

I just know Deku will only ever use those extra quirks when hype demands it and not consistently use one once learned.

Attached: oumagadoki_doubutsuen_37_5.jpg (797x1215, 331K)

How long have you been at this now? It's been at least half a year, and you've achieved literally nothing
Quit wasting everyone's time and just find a new hobby

BnHA is going to crash and burn harder than SnS. Screenshot this.

I quoted one numale soiboi arguing himself from multiple devices.

You are the the "retarded people" (1 NPC) who is associated with Soirio Soigata.

>I'm really sad that Mirio and Eri, two characters I really enjoy,
>I'm here because I enjoy HeroAca
Which is it nigga?
Mirio and Eri haven't appeared in a while now have they. So when you first associate yourself with them and claim you are some huge MiriEri fag that was a lie?

Quality wise it already has fallen harder than SnS.
but apparently ecchifags have higher standards than capeshit kiddies so BnHA needs to get even worse (if that is even possible) for the axe to come.

>Which is it nigga?
Both

>So when you first associate yourself with them and claim you are some huge MiriEri fag that was a lie?
You are so fucking retarded it's amazing. I don't ship them, I like the characters.

>Liking two characters means you have to dislike the story
What kind of shitty logic is this? Are you touched in the head? You can like many things

>I don't ship them
Well Horikoshi does so if you like the characters written by Horikoshi then you like the ship.

Attached: cute and canon.jpg (365x483, 156K)

Okay what comes first? His first post was all like "hurr I now am ashamed I am a Mirio Eri fag"
Then its all "actually I am only here for bnha"
The first post was CLEARLY a lie then and he just was concern trolling pretending to be a miriochad.

It's an exclusively shitposter thing. If you read the manga slowly it should be painfully obvious why it's bullshit; and they've tried mutiple times to retcon the fact they couldn't count to ten. And on top of that, it's been established that regardless of the situation, even if it's the perfect quirk for the job, it can't be used for easy outs from a writing standpoint.
In fact, the more I think about it; panel related is probably an in-universe stab at these chimps from Hori himself.

Unless you're one of said chimps feigning ignorance.

Attached: 1-10.png (868x710, 531K)

>So deku can just throw out a new ability whenever it's needed?
He's got five quirks we don't know anything about, and he's not even in full control of One for All yet. He was able to control Black Whip for a moment but it put a tremendous strain on him. Each of the other quirks will probably manifest with similar difficulties. Those insisting this is a deus ex machina probably aren't the sort of people you should be hanging out with.

What are you talking about? It's literally
>I'm here because I like the manga. I like the characters of Mirio and Eri within this manga, and am sad that people in these threads use them to shitpost
How is that difficult to understand?

He manifested a capturing quirk when there was a capturing test.
Literally the ghost explains it was his desire
So all of the quirks will manifest when it is most opportune.

>that mirioeri shiper and that guys that says that he enjoys mirio and eri as characters are the same guy because mirio and eri are involved

Attached: high iq power.png (497x357, 146K)

Look how the mentally ill spicnigger continues to argue with hi self.

NO Yea ForumsNON OR BASED JAP WILL EVER LIKE MIRIO

HE IS MASSIVELY POPULAR WITH REDDITORS, WHO MAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAJORITY OF THE POSTS ITT BUT SINCE THEY HAVE NO SOULS, THEY ARE NOT REAL HUMAN BEINGS, JUST NPCS, SO THEY ALL COUNT AS ONE

MIRIOFAG=MIRIO ERI (ISIS) JEW SHILL=EVERY OTHER "totally not Mirio Eri shiller who just likes Mirio that's all"=REDDITORS=ZOG CONTROLLED BUGMEN

If you just like the manga and only kinda care about Mirio and Eri then why even care?

I don't think any time is 'most opportune' when the first one was causing him to spasm in pain, fire off his quirk uncontrollably and black out

Spicnigger Miriopatty

>no true scotsman
Fuck off

>most opportune'
Capturing quirk
Capturing test
It was most opportune

black whip coming out when fighting Gentle would actually be inconvenient because he needed the air blasts and the whip wouldn't have bounced
Why didn't it? Because it would've been inconvenient and we can't have that.
Next 5 quirks will follow the same pattern.

>falseflagging as miriohater after falseflagging as a mirieri retard
Your life must be pretty meaningless

What happened to your first post? Did it get deleted?

How is writhing in pain, firing off your quirk and blacking out convenient in literally any situation at all

YOU DUMB FUCKING SOINIGGER FROM REDDIT

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS, YOU SUBHUMAN SPICNIGGER

IT IS AN OBJECTIVE FACT THAT NO Yea ForumsNON WILL EVER LIKE MIRIO

BECAUSE YOU ARE A REDDITOR

IF YOU GO TO REDDIT, WHICH YOU DO EVERY DAY SPIC, YOU ARE A REDDITOR

END OF LINE

>r-reddit spacing!!!

KYS REDDITOR

I dunno
Given that he wasn't fighting villains who would've used that and that the writhing only happened around students who stopped instantly was convenient
And then when he collected himself he could somewhat control it in a fucking capture test.
How is that not convenient
Again any other time and it would've fucked him over hard.

>decucks justifying shit writing since it involves deku
Fucking stop already.

You are very entertaining. Please write something else

Attached: peeping twice.jpg (300x476, 61K)

Yeah, exactly.
Therefor he can never get a power-up when fighting a villain that will ever be 'convenient', because the backlash of unlocking that quirk will likely end up being more dangerous than the villain themselves. This means that Deku will only ever gain access to these quirks in situations that are never an 'asspull'

I feel like there's this one guys in these threads trying to shit in multiple direction. He's got a really obvious post pattern.

Attached: giran2.jpg (333x302, 77K)

>Villain has some sob backstory
this needs to stop

Attached: 1546761803233.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

>Therefor he can never get a power-up when fighting a villain that will ever be 'convenient
Of course it can and will happen.
It will just solve his issue.

>Tripnigger makes an absolutely retarded post
Like clockwork

>feel like
You don't have to feel like. He's here and he's incredibly obvious

>tee hee, I actually like being called a cucck! that means I have a moral victory dumb altrighter Yea Forums Nazi :)
>Mirio is so hella lit :O he fought against overhaul for 5 minutes quirk less!!! we don't know how but that's just because it would've been too much of an epic win!! btw it's a good thing he stopped Deku from saving Eri, because there's no way they could've stopped OH in an open terrain where they could easily dodge his spikes and use both of their quirks, Mirio is a tactical genius :-)

Based tripchad

Lads i can't possibly fathom being thie retarded

Who are you talking to?

But you just agreed with me and said
>Given that he wasn't fighting villains who would've used that
>Again any other time and it would've fucked him over hard

He can never have a convenient power-up against a villain, because his 'power-ups' are incredibly fucking dangerous and cause him to become completely unable to fight
Therefor, it is impossible for him to asspull a win, because if he ever does unlock a quirk mid-combat, it will be a major hindrance
Let me remind you again, you literally just agreed with me on this

I am quoting your soi powered mind.

But he can
The "outburst" can work out in his favor.

You don't really understand. This one was inconvenient to have around villains so he had the initial outburst around heroes who helped him and then could conveniently use the quirk right then for the test
Now he can conveniently use Black Whip when it becomes necessary against the next villain
Now the next outburst might be convenient to have around villains instead of heroes so that will happen
whatever is more convenient will happen for Deku

I really hope that was detailed and slow enough for you to follow. I can not dumb it down any further

I think you're quoting your imagination

Attached: 1556510389408.jpg (849x1200, 576K)

If they manifest as Black Whip did - out of control, damaging him and people around him, putting a massive strain on him - 'opportune' may mean 'get him killed'.

you think all of them will manifest as black whips and not just black whip?
are you retarded?

Well, this thread has been completely derailed. See you in the next one lads.

Attached: 1559766905912.png (376x724, 257K)

Iida on a lethal dosage of Trigger.

But Deku is not exactly controlling when the quirk manifest, he’ll probably wouldn’t want the quirk to manifest in dangerous moments, but they probably will, and it will probably save the day when it does.

>Now he can use Black Whip again
But he couldn't use it after the match at all, no matter how hard he tried. Even in combat, nothing
>The next outburst will be convenient
Yep. Nothing more convenient that losing control of your body and blacking out in the middle of a fight against someone who won't hesitate to fuck you up

You just have to stop trying bro. I'm going off what we've already been shown to be true in the manga, you're just reaching for some excuse or complaint that doesn't exist

Attached: 1557564674218.jpg (1200x1200, 155K)

This fandom only deserves garbage so it works out.

You are arguing with a hater. Haters care nothing for logic, reason, or the framework of the story, only in justifying their hate. I would advise just responding with "You're wrong" and letting him seethe and sperg spastically on his own.

He will anyway, and that way you don't have to waste time with him.

If you think all of them will explode as black whips then you are kinda missing the point
Black whip was just one of them
How would a shinsou type quirk explode out of him you dumb tard?

I think looking into Mina's black, deep eyes would be a trip.

Top tier advice
>BnHA is indefensible so don't even try

>He manifested a capturing quirk when there was a capturing test.
and then used it to capture 0 (zero) people while Ochaco and Mina did all the work

I don't recall saying anything about Black Whips or explosions

Attached: 1552026757027.jpg (768x1024, 121K)

Speed Reader san, try actually reading and thinking, and not just putting words together. It will help your communications skills tremendously.

yes but that sets the stage that he subconsciously has all the quirks on standby when they could be needed.
Again it was his desire to capture that woke up his capturing quirk
So just without knowing these quirks Deku can still request the correct one against the next villain

So how would all of them explode then?
Next one could be a touching one like Shigaraki or Ochaco or a voice one like Nemoto or Shinsou

They can't all explode in aggressive black whips
That was black whip. The idea that it can't ever be convenient because Black Whip would've been inconvenient under different circumstances is silly and retarded.

>Top tier advice
It is, isn't it? Glad to see you agree. :)

>Still spasms in pain or fires off the new quirk without any control '
>Still blacks out as he has another vision
Try again, loser

Please keep posting. Long-winded arguments only convince few people. Just seeing someone really retarded like you is evidence in itself.

I'll follow my own advice.

"You're wrong".

Go seethe somewhere else.

>>Still spasms in pain or fires off the new quirk without any control '
Why would that happen again?
The second time he used Black Whip in that fight didn't hurt him

Again he only spasmed when the circumstances allowed for it. Next time the circumstances aren't convenient for spasm he will not spasm. Count on it.

"You're wrong"

I'll accept your concession.
Nice last post from you. Surprisingly adult.

>Waahhh, bad thing that hasn't happened yet!
Every time

Attached: 1555187067211.png (1365x765, 1.67M)

I am not but its my failing to help you understand why you are wrong.

It has happened once. He conveniently had spasms around students who could help him around the one student who had the quirk to wake him up and then could use the quirk for a capture test
That is peak convenience
Why wouldn't it happen again?

Daily reminder Destro was a AFO user

Attached: 1545429647116.png (1372x2056, 2.6M)

>Puts everyone in danger
>Writhes in pain
>Blacks out
>Makes the match infinitely harder than it needed to be, power up didn't help him win in the slightest

>>ThIS iS pEAK ConvENiENCE
>>Doubles down on the point that it could only ever be considered convenient around students, and would never help against villains

I accept your confession, gg no re

Daily reminder he's also related to Kendo courtesy of Vocal Pineapple Academia.

>189398185
>189398198
No (you)s for you.

your disappointment is delectable. And obvious.

I think Mirio and Eri are cute, and I wish they'd marry and have two children.

>the one that is convenient around students happens around students
>somehow that proves it isn't convenient
you are retarded

SO FAR everything has been convenient
The trend is convenience.

how the fuck did Kendo get into UA when she's a descendant of Destro and Rappa's sister?

>Not killing someone = convenient
Kek. For something to be convenient, it actually has to help out

Not so adult then. You think anyone cares about (You)s and you simply didn't stop posting so you are actually way more upset than you pretend to be.

UA is evidently not the most competent, having hired Gentles brother.

Attached: Video killed the Radio Star.jpg (612x484, 115K)

It can happen around two groups
Villains and Heroes
It was convenient to happen here and not during the gentle fight was it not?
It was convenient the one student who could have influence on him was the student he was literally fighting then in Shinsou.

Fuck off spicnigger Miriopatty.

god i love pop so much bros
not normally a huge fan of tsunderes but she's perfect

i looked up a while ago how long he had been training before eating AFO and it surprised me (probably because it's almost completely skipped)- it's a whole 10 fucking months. that's like a solid 9 more than i expected

>Purposefully dancing around the point
Kek, you truly can't come up with a response. There is absolutely no way you could ever spin what happened in that match to be convenient, because it made things worse for Deku and his team in literally every way possible

Who would win in a fight between John-chan and Wash? Also when will Deku Inasa Shoto and Bakugo have a free for all brawl? Sports Festival 2 Quirky Boogaloo?

except the match didn't matter

It would've been actually a problem if it happened against gentle.

>tfw we never got see all of the trial of courage
also kinoko is underrated as hell in terms of sheer power, dorohedoro made me fear mushrooms

Just needed endeavor chiming in that he wanted that all along

fuck off grapelet

Ok here's a question for you. Let's say there's a cavalry battle again in the second sports festival, and this one includes all the schools we've seen (Ketsubutsu, U.A, Shiketsu etc)

What combination of 4 students would make the best possible team?

Inasa as the rider and whatever 3 students are most capable of putting up with his autism as the horses

>O-ok, it wasn't convenient... but it doesn't count!
Pfff hahahaha, ok bro. See you tomorrow

Attached: smug asshole.jpg (853x480, 37K)

No it was convenient
The stuff that was fake inconvenient like his writhing couldn't have happened at a better time

Ochaco and Shinsou next to him.

So which student's family would you like to show up next the most?

Nezu is a destro sympathizer, half of class A is a part of metahuman rights activist clubs

>i don't ship them
Shit taste

Attached: Kuroiro a cute.png (800x1132, 503K)

>4 more months until we get to hear more of yamada's broken english
i can't wait- actually does he even have anything to say? he's not in mafia but maybe he's in school festival iirc

>IT WAS FAKE INCONVENIENCE! HELP MY ARGUMENT IS FALLING APAAART
Last (you) from me pal, maybe I'll pop back into the thread another time to completely BTFO you again

Attached: sneeds.jpg (1200x1200, 119K)

It wasn't actually inconvenient as much as it should've been

He hasn't gotten stronger since Gentle so Gentle should've been where it happened
But it didn't because that would've been inconvenient
Instead it happened CONVENIENTLY between Ochaco and Shinsou

Again you crossboarder can pretend all day you are winning this but you just make your side look stupider with every post
It was convenient.

What a duo.

Attached: Mad Bromance of Darkness.png (757x500, 97K)

tokoyami because we can see if his family are either
>1. embarrassed of him being edgy/chuuni which is entertaining
>2. as chuuni if not more chuuni than him which is even more entertaining
i can't really think of any other characters that would have interesting families, maybe mineta

Holy shit, dekuhater in ruins

Attached: 1556475917851.png (535x600, 309K)

t. Cucck who likes Chrollo and thinks Baise could mind control meruem because of muh manipulation condition very special

Nigger delete this. That's not a proper translation, that's just a post describing what they're saying.
Delete right now.

I CAN'T READ MOON

Attached: 1529203952330.png (271x261, 106K)

Don't forget we get to find out whether they're birds or not.

There were some good panels in the JT arc. Tetsu walking through the fire, Iida bursting through the ground, Setsuna's introduction etc...

But for me, the absolute best panel was the one where Kuroiro was visibly shaking in an attempt to keep his chuuni autism under control

Attached: 006 (2).jpg (174x440, 22K)

His mom should be a genki parrot and his dad should be some other bird.

My favorite would be Kuros ruse of being chuuni, then revealing he isnt a chuuni, but in reality he is 100% chuuni.

Attached: 07 (1).png (455x403, 100K)

>Mirio got like this protecting Eri
Very cute very canon

Jesus Christ dude, day in and day out of shitposting, I get busy with life and take a dip out of threads and yet here you are still aggressively shitting over and over on it with flimsy arguments thinking you can sway people with your important opinions.
At least take a break, this isn't healthy for you, getting so worked up over something you don't enjoy repeatedly really isn't, it's not doing you any good instead of making you upset at everything.

Two DARK gentleman and a SHADOW RAVEN ravish TINY mushroom-loving SHORTSTACK

>he still thinks I'm a miriofag

I want to see Tokoyami's family and have none of the family display anything that would result in a darkshadow esque quirk.

This would foreshadow the eventual reveal of Darkshadow not being a quirk belonging to Tokoyami but someone else's quirk inhabiting him. The tragic end result after all is said and done is that another student is left bereft of any useful quirks and having much of their hero aspirations painfully cut down.

Sorry senor miriojoto

There's nothing wrong with villains having a tragic backstory, as long as it's executed well and it ties into their personality and goals
>Mutants raped ate and killed my whole family, my friends and my dog so now i want to genocide all mutants because i believe they're inherently violent/evil
ok
>mom killed herself because dad fucked our dog so now i'm a psychopath who just kills for fun
bad

Attached: I+was+in+the+bathroom+asat+my+grandmas+house+when+_184c6526234613e1bc921a8686004acc.jpg (289x289, 20K)

But you have the same IP.

If he doesn't he really has no reason to exist as a character.

>protecting Eri
The only thing he protected was OH's plan to torture Eri. If the dart hit Eri, she would have lost her quirk and her life would forever be changed for the better. Mirio only ensured that she could still be tortured in the future.

Mirio was an even worse villain than OH.

≥grapechad got the hammer
No please come back who's gonna save us from miriofag?!

There is no 'Grapechad'. It's just an average Yea Forumsnon TodomomoChad.

I can't wait until Ujiko gets his hands on Eri and gives her a regeneration quirk so he can continue Chisaki's experiements without needing to overhaul her back to life

Who will create the cutest child

Attached: IMG_20190615_071516.jpg (939x964, 146K)

Attached: spooky_mina_2.png (361x310, 10K)

Based, what is your favorite arc?

but bro, we totally need another rival villain organization to be foddered to the LoV for some quick character development

counter proposal: don't bully the bird

bros...

Attached: 20190615_045427.jpg (2768x1144, 738K)

Inasa for mobility and CC, Juzo for even more mobility and CC, Mineta to put the bands on/carried around easily and a free slot for a high amount, ranged offensive with good durability/strength to retrieve other headbands (Ibara, Meatball, Shouji, Edgbirb etc)
Either that or Kirishima, T4, the blue hardening guy and Awase; have blue mutie harden Awase, then have Awase weld himself sitting cross legged to the of the backs of the oher guys with the headbands on; then weld the other guys arms together over his head, keeping his hands free between the gaps. There isn't any strength quirks strong enough to get through the literal moving fortress without scuffing their own chariot; therefore it'd be a coasting win provided they started with enough points in the first place (and any more bands the pick up, Awase can weld to himself)

Attached: robotunicorn.png (900x1300, 1.17M)

>could have been great if they had just been introduced and built up as another recurring group of villains like the LoV instead of just being introd and offed super quick in one arc like every other villain
>on the other hand cast is already fuck huge and doesn't need any more
gosh damn it

Sports Festival and the End of Term Exam

Reminder that anyone thinking the MLA will fall this arc is a brainlet
We're out right told by the narration that the LoV loses this fight

I love the bird, which is why I want Hori to break my heart by breaking birdboy.

>LoV wins
>Shiggy decides to once again take the mantle of the defeated as his own
>The rest of MLA decides to follow him
>LoV becomes the new MLA

tsumino.com/Read/View/46629/2

Attached: education.png (216x255, 30K)

>Villain Liberation Army.
>Redestro isnt killed, but due to his powerful, practical quirk handed over to the doctor for Nomufication.
>Hulk Renomu becomes one of their best assets.

How triggering will this be for Eri once she learns about it in hero history 101

Attached: 11.png (902x1300, 278K)

This is one dangerous, sleep-deprived motherfucker

Attached: Shigaraki.png (843x642, 181K)

> waiting the Gentle vs Deku fight Animated

Attached: FG987DF4G98SD4.jpg (1024x749, 243K)

I mean, it's way too obvious at this point. Hori doesn't have the goodwill to repeat himself like that, he has to make his antagonists last longer than this.

This is Peak Motivation right there.

Attached: Motivated Shiggy.jpg (267x357, 82K)

DELETE THIS

Attached: Motivated.png (434x381, 131K)

BANG BANG BANG.

Attached: Neet Trigger.png (894x732, 386K)

Attached: Endgame.png (2899x2253, 3.68M)

Was Shiggy's transition from pyjamas to trench coat the biggest power-up in the series?

Yes. His outfit upgrade worked out very well for him. Ever since he put on that trenchcoat things been working out.

Something I am looking foward is seeing Shigaraki sleep after this arc is over, the poor guy needs a nap soon.

I would laugh if we get the "MC and friends falling sleep next to each other at the end of the arc" scenario, but with the villains instead.

honestly, she's not too much of a tsun
she knows how she feels and wants to express it, she just shy around him

Attached: 1554676400504.png (1285x1000, 1.45M)

I would be fucking furious

Any new nightlykrumbs hentai of them?

It's funny to me how the butthurt reddit incels shop Deku's face over her masterful Kacchako hentai

Attached: 1555151404839.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

Careful when pulling in that one, its a gigantic one.

Fuck off, lñsorer

Fuck off reddit incel.

i.imgur.com/SH5K4wu.gif

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (1000x722, 189K)

Is this about where S4 will end?

absolutely and utterly based.

Attached: 61011781_119077055989657_8551552449422787170_n.jpg (480x480, 45K)

What makes kacchako so based?

Final Fight of the season, yeah.

makes Dekufags seethe.

Attached: Top Tier Chapter.jpg (973x1529, 396K)

it'll end on Eri's smile

would you, user?

Attached: 1499085340343.jpg (800x800, 191K)

It is funny how insecure they are, truly decucks are the saddest posters itt.

i thought the ice dude was a guy?

KEK, so true bro so true.

Attached: tumblr_pcw98cqW9M1xygcz6o1_1280.jpg (1280x882, 385K)

I don't think I'd have a choice in the matter

At this point since uncomfirmed he is anything the shitposting demands. He could be LaCreatura under that parka for all we know.

it probably is a guy, but don't tell me you find nothing interesting in the idea of an exhausted, practically burning up dabi being forced to the ground and gently molested by geten and her ice cool mega milkers

Reminder

Attached: 1535364664743.jpg (540x304, 68K)

Hori is deliberately leaving it up in the air

Hell yeah

posting kacchako every thread should be a tradition. It is so funny watching them seethe over fanart, good thing krumbs is always delivering top quality content.

>ara ara fags
Cringe

Not wanting that is more cringe

I love you paintfag

Mikersfags are so damn cringe. I'm glad curious died .

>/bnhagear/ was confirmed
That panel of him hulking out his arm was literally NANOMACHINES, SON

I've never seen more of a soi post.

She doesn't need to have megamilkers, just Geten dominating her future husband Dabi is enough

>not liking big breast
Cringe and unambitious bootlicker pulled

right but imagine how GOOD it would feel if you were overheated to the point of seriously hurting yourself, sweat pouring off you in rivulets, to then have your scorching hot face totally enveloped in marshmallow-soft ice-cool titflesh while being gently yet firmly embraced

Calm down Dabi

Fucking cringe. Get a girlfriend or something.

>Cold air she's exhaling brushes the top of your head
>Fingers run along your body, almost icy to the touch

Attached: 1556167744953.gif (298x150, 3.86M)

who /twice/ here
I'm loving his development but I'm afraid he'll go back to being useless after this arc
no way the heroes kids can deal with his Infinite Twice Works

Your post absolutely reeks of newfag, my friend. Do you know where you are?

>desperately wanting geten to be a girl so she can dom you like the numale you are
looks like reddit, are you also a dekufag?

Only a fujo wouldn't want Dabi to be dominated by mommy's ice cool milkers

you couldn't actually have sex with her or your benis would freeze

Ahh, but telling someone to go get a girlfriend? Here on Yea Forums? I suggest lurking more before you post

unlimited twice works is far from unbeatable
twice clones have only the strength of a regular human and much less durability
quirks like explosion, half hot half cold, ofa, concrete bending etc could easily deal with it
people who say "durr he has to get killed off he's way too OP" are absolute brainlets.

>Milk truck arrive XD
Fuck off

Just up and disintegrated the tower (with Giran inside), no less. He's been eating his veggies. Clone Shiggy realizing real Shiggy was about to try to kill them all was great

he's not going to go back to not cloning himself, but he's going to be wary of it now that Toga is out of danger and he doesn't have the power of love and friendship keeping them in line. They were already starting to bicker with themselves in this chapter

Shut up grapefag nobody likes you

>Shiggy waking up in the middle of the night in the new LoV bar after this arc is over, only to find Dabi standing at the fridge rubbing ice all over his body
Fund it

Attached: 1559015920217.jpg (1159x1630, 898K)

SO CUTE

Oh, you're one of those guys who overcompensates. That explains it.
When you gain some true self-confidence you'll get better.

shiggy's been so great this arc
hori unchained is wonderful

Attached: 013___1560501143.png (900x1300, 383K)

i honestly don't like redestro, he is literally just a old mr burns jewish business man... which would be funny but he somehow isn't.

Attached: i cant stand these niggas.png (502x500, 233K)

219 was the last time we saw our main protagonists and although there are characters I like in the League of Villains I've genuinely not enjoyed this arc with them that much. All of this for quirk power-ups of which I'm ok with if the delivery wasn't kind of poor. Toga's massively overshadowed Shigaraki's reveal. I just want this arc to be over so we can move on.

Also am I the only one that genuinely doesn't give a shit about Shigaraki? His character does nothing for me.

>twice makes clones of the lov
>doesn't bother to clone toga and spinner
how will they ever recover

>I haven't read the manga and am going purely off the three pictures of him I have seen

clone Togas are useless except as a distraction. Twice clones are best used for glass cannon quirk spammers like Dabi. Making physical fighters like Rappa or Toga is fucking useless

What if Twice made clones of Bakugo
Wouldn't that be a wacky situation

i've literally read the manga, silly fellow. i thought he was cool when he was first introduced and just straight up took the life of a mutant, but he has become overshadowed by everything else in this arc, especially the LoV imo.

how

the Bakugo clones would immediately turn on him?

I'm a MirioCHAD, I hate big breasts

i mean how they interact with each other not with twice

>she smiles slightly at every involuntary gasp you make
>kissing her is drinking from a mountain spring

Attached: 1535641332097.png (1139x1079, 470K)

his quirk so far seems boring, he has just stood there for chapters talking shit and shilling his ideology, and is a jew.

I had a mate who's partner used to use ice when they fooled around, and he loved it. She'd rub some on her lips, so both them and her fingers would be really cold.
I always thought it was stupid but now I'm not so sure

Attached: 1547554882164.gif (500x418, 957K)

Nobody cares

this Shpo guy needs to drop BnHA. his art and style is deteriorating. it's not fair that a series this shit and threads this shit get someone making art for them.

Attached: Toga is Fat FAT.jpg (960x1200, 433K)

I agree
>that profile
>that ear
>those balls

You sound like a brainlet
Real quick test,count from 1-10 from me right here right now
No using google

So dekufags can't get gfs. They're so effeminate they either want to be the girl themselves or get pegged.
Fucking faggots.

sensation is important for lewd times, no matter what kind, so long as it's in an erotic context

>in the perfect position for doggystyle
as expected of toga

Seriously, I was once penetrated by a cute trap with huge milkers, they're the best! Just like Geten!

This but unironically

>p-please make art for my shitty shonen! it's not fair that people like mha better!
lmai seethe harder

>lmai
>so afraid of losing his precious drawfags he can't even spell right
Worry not cuck. Soon you won't have any drawfags at all. They'll get bullied off just like the rest.

Literally 0 (zero) of our drawfags have been 'bullied out'

How would any of these quirks deal with an infinite ammounts of opponents?

Like I said before, when you gain true self-confidence and don't have to project an aura of 'machoness' constantly you'll be a lot happier. I recommend you get /fit/.

Why didn't shigiclone try to disintegrate destro

I agree, he should do Black Clover instead.

We already have krumbs.

Okay now tell me how much you want to get fucked by Deku

Based and /SIG/pilled

it doesn't matter how many small fry you generate against people who can clear a street with a single gesture

He did
Destro is fucking fast

>lmai
Kek you're the one seething

Holy shit, it's been hours, HOURS, and you faggots are still going at it? Over BnHA no less? Good lord kill yourselves immediately.

t. newfag
The onese that weren't either dropped it entirely or started making anti-BnHA art.
Get shit on cuck.

this Shpo guy needs to draw more BnHA. his art and style is only getting better. it's great that a series this good and threads this active get someone making art for them

Attached: 1555796161686.jpg (648x659, 64K)

Why would I want to get fucked by Deku?
Personally I'm not attracted to any of the characters all that much. And don't know why I would be.

Attached: no.png (145x22, 913)

Name 1 (one) of our drawfags that was 'bullied out'
I'll wait

That's exactly something a guy that wants to get his prostate bullied by Decuck would say.

Based and redpilled.

Alf.

>onese
Oh no, he's seething

>onese
oh no no no

Why are dekufags such faggots? Is it because Deku himself is a faggot?

Name 1 (one) of OUR drawfags that was 'bullied out'
I'll wait

pretty good thread, this
don't ruin it at the end, lads

I mean. They're the ones freaking out over a joke

Alf.

Attached: merely.jpg (207x33, 4K)

He do we stop this mushroom semen demon?

We don't.

who tf is alf

>Calls someone out for misspelling a word
>Gets BTFO and misspells a word to add insult to injury

>Immediately starts talking to himself in full damage control
>>"It was just a joke, I was merely pretending"
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

infinite lust requires infinite penis to be sated

Attached: 1534567404642.png (590x590, 315K)

>literally can't stop talking about deku, trying so desperately to get a reaction
Embarassing and cringepilled

Note the 'our' was capitalized, to highlight the fact that your choice was not in fact valid as that person was here for precisely one thread and was a dumblr refugee. I will take your repeated incorrect answer as a concession that you cannot think of a single one
Better luck next time

scary face

Hero Academia was a mistake.

You'd think he'd give up at this point. Months of wasted time, and literally everybody in these threads knows who he is now. It's just sad

Attached: 1557476469115.png (419x491, 321K)

>for one thread
You're a newfag, all got many requests and it delivered tons until an user revealed who it was. But Alf was indeed one of our drawfags.

the shitty thick-line paintfag barely counts

Who is he?

No. One of our drawfags would be something like paintfag, archvermin, shpo, kendoufag etc. Once again, your reliance on that tumblr refugee proves your point is baseless
Perhaps next time

Drawfag here
still doing things (tough i slowed down for irl shit)
still not making cringe inducing "lel hori manga bad" art

The pleasure this man must be capable of giving

>one of our drawfags
>all of them have either deviantarts, twitters or tumblrs
KEK, they're not /bnha/ drawfags, they're regular drawfags that shill their shit here.

>the "drawfags need to stop making bnha art because it sucks"fag was just the cat killer begging for (You)s all along
naruhodo

So miriofag?

Ah yes, what a shame they didn't use the Yea Forums image gallery to store their artworks

>i-it doesn't count
cope

They shill and interact with other people. Theyre not dedicated to /bnha/ they just shill their shit here. They're as much as your drawfaggots as the kiriaura fujo.

but what about the booru?

Attached: Mt. Lady Midnight.png (2894x2047, 2.38M)

Why do anons like an /u/fag like Jeremiah? Even worse, he is a togafag.

Attached: little_witch_academia__akko_x_diana__2_by_archvermin_db5jqjj-pre.jpg (842x949, 143K)

But what about the pieces they make and post here before the other sites?

Don't bother engaging with that retard user, it's a waste of time

>dedicated
oh, right, fuck the drawfag for wanting to post their shit in more than one place right?
i wager if you were one you wouldn't show shit you were satisfied with to a handful of anons in a mongolian anime board

Attached: 21f.png (177x128, 33K)

Scary is sexy
And look at the size of that tongue

So they're as much of a refugee as Alf, in other words no better.

which one is alf again?

Mongolian anime board? I thought this was the Nepalese basket-weaving forum

The fujo who did many requests during the jt arc.

Do you just act retarded or are you the real deal

>they interact with other people
>They're not dedicated enough
you sound like a paranoid jealous housewife

I'd you're gonna say Alf is a tumblr refugee then so are the others.

And it looks like he's opted for the 'Real deal' option

>You
i didn't say shit
the idea of "refugee drawfags" itself is retarded
people are allowed to post their art wherever they please
i'm starting to think i'm just taking a bait

>using tumblr as an archive is the same thing as actually using tumblr as a blog
braindead

Wow user, it is like you're smart and not like this retard here

What are you talking his, this is a Phillipine Horse Fighting discussion centre.

You idiot. This is the Gold's Gym customer complaint database

And even then some of the best don´t do that, so much painfaggotry that otherwise is more or less lost.

Attached: 1537840367169.png (1026x539, 52K)

Well shit, where do i go then, i just imported some odd Bimbo horse from america to fight Big Jack next saturday and need tips.

Attached: Pony_Tsunotori_Anime_Profile.png (260x580, 62K)

She's gonna be getting the tip from Big Jack if you catch what I'm pitching

>What makes kacchako so based?
Eugenics
Fun contrasting dynamic
A break from the stale shit that is Ochako being Deku's obligatory shounen MC love interest

Attached: ochako the absolute madwoman.png (653x1030, 522K)

Your IQ is too high for these threads.

me too, i fucking love this series bro

Well, there IS actually art of that.