Duke's daughter thread

Why is Iris not investing on education and metallurgy on her fief? she should've made guns first, sweets second and field a standing army in case the prince that dumped her got any funny ideias, isn't she the smartest isekai MC there is?

Attached: 1248756291.jpg (550x816, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/luggage-carrier-who-abandoned-by-the-heros-party-in-the-dungeons-deepest-part-being-possessed-by-the-strongest-dragon-slayer-age-of-death-24/
pastebin.com/LNyhntc7
bato.to/series/72873
novelupdates.com/profile/
pastebin.com/vKvzrxKM
pastebin.com/YWzJudUD
pastebin.com/EJVTSSey
pastebin.com/faJak480
pastebin.com/iuL2cJJK
pastebin.com/dkE5Z0Nv
pastebin.com/5HKyZ4tH
mangadex.org/title/35247/the-whimsical-cursed-sword
royalroad.com/fiction/22995/another-worlds-homunculus
novelupdates.com/series/crossing-to-the-future-its-not-easy-to-be-a-man/
novelupdates.com/series/when-i-reincarnated-as-the-villainess-i-raised-yuri-flags-with-the-heroine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, trains for trade, everybody loves trains.

You know if you put isekai in spoiler tags you essentially doom the thread to become an isekai general

That's the intention, fuck essayfags.

user, most women can't even change a plug and you want an ex OL to figure out metallurgy, chemistry and gun smithing in a world without precision manufacturing or science?

Economic power raises the potential to invest.

Magic my dude.

who's ready to join iris' cult?

Attached: n24.jpg (1129x1600, 1.23M)

She did invest (quite heavily) in education. And building up an army after already pissing off royalty is a quick way to get attacked. Especially as various groups already suspect her of planning some kind of rebellion due to how influential and powerful her fief is becoming.

Why need all that when she has a supermom?

Oh she did? nice, rare for a isekai MC to do it, last one i remember was roland.

Iirc she created trade schools as well as a more university style lecture schools for a higher education and all available to commoners as well. The priest guy is attending to learn basic doctoring I believe.

>The user who keeps making this shitty template OP doesn't even read the series.

hey
its not a template.

an educated populace has higher potential GDP
she wants her fief to be strong enough by itself to withstand the threat of her own government which is pretty much collapsing in on itself because the royalty and church are destroying the nation thanks to the heroine's antics and foreign invaders who are just waiting for the right time to declare war and claim their fertile lands

Attached: x2.png (1500x2126, 2.49M)

>Villainess Dad hates women because he got raped by a maid as a kid
Not what I expected from that novel

You think someone will pick up the rewrite of ankoku so we wont have to deal with roxism? Or am I a moran optimist here

Attached: 1534131586358.png (247x228, 33K)

Ironically the heroine did nothing wrong. Iris is a class traitor who forgot she wss a commoner for her whole life. She made it easy for the nobles to oppress the commoners and rape them. Heroine was sewing chaos into the country because only then could it begin anew with everyone equal.

Commie scum

>women get rapes in isekai land
>get over it, not all men are like that. You'll lose face if you tell anyone
>men gets raped
>omg I hate wymen
Men are unironically faggots

Hoping for an isekai land where men marry men and women marry women and everyone can get preggoo.

marx was a cousin of the rothschilds, read bakunin.

Time for the ritual

Attached: He died for our sins.png (412x322, 111K)

Attached: real meat.jpg (851x1200, 260K)

Attached: fake meat.jpg (851x1200, 146K)

Slander
now go read the wandering inn

How the fuck she find cocoa just lying around in her fief but nobody ever try it before?

Shhh

so the MC could get rich off it, for some reason no one thought to add spices or sugar so it remained something only people who lived in the area it grew ate instead of a major export

You're mom is a template

I love Pauline! I want to marry her, have a bunch of kids, and manage a store alongside her!

Attached: pauline.png (443x910, 556K)

>get over it,
Since fucking when?

Isn't that what omegaverse is?

What isekai is that?

It's a tag, not some specific isekai. Just search it on NU, or even google it.

That was really gay, I want gay shit isekai but not that kind of gay shit.

Did the site die for a minute?

Wake up user. Our son wants to see you.

Ironically enough, Iris pretty much embraces the spirit of Marxism more so than the heroine ever did. Iris made it so that her people are independent from the central government by introducing trade schools she gave people the power to be able to become what ever they wanted freely and equally regardless of wealth and class in her fief, and holds fief itself as an entity that exists for the people rather than the other way around.

sounds more natsoc than marx

It's a fine line

>A girl who wants to be an adventurer, Reno, was given automatic attack evasion skill, [Dodge] and a skill to be able to put in and out items, [Storage].
>Neither skill was suitable for battle, so she was living the gloomy days of being a luggage carrier without being an adventurer.

Yeah I can't think of a single combat application for the ability to dodge attacks automatically

Seriously, what the fuck

Iris is less of a girl suddenly thrust into Iris's role and more Iris suddenly awoke memories of her past life. She's still Iris, she just has her previous life's memories stacked on top to draw knowledge from.

Being able to automatically dodge any attack should put you into godmode instantly shouldn’t it? In combat you cannot be hurt at all because you can’t get hit

Then again most Isekai are just cashgrabs anyway

Attached: 5EA02550-D7D6-4BD4-8C11-9E3DE2069348.png (600x700, 202K)

Spices and sugar are not exactly things the commoners growing the stuff have ready access to.

Being able to pull things in and out of a pocket dimension instantly also has numerous ways it could be useful in combat.

it doesn't matter what commoners can afford, the crop is native to their land. for thousands of years no one with means ever thought to do something with it.

yeah but shes a woman so there are only dildos and lipstick stored in there

>learn how to throw swords like firing a bullet
>get lots of swords
>unlimited_blade_works.shirou
>???
>profit!

Attached: 432AB37F-880E-4EDA-864A-D121C7A2A57D.png (540x609, 370K)

>reincarnated as a villain
>already has a fiancé
>still ends up to be a harem
And now I've been reminded again why I started reading otome isekai.

Attached: p024-008.jpg (814x392, 70K)

what are you referring to? I would be loyal to my fiance and maintain my obligations.

So when's she fucking the dean

homebrewfags please come back.

Which one is this?

harold?

The man on fire?

Read Practical Guide to Evil.
It literally becomes the main point of a battle.

novelupdates.com/series/luggage-carrier-who-abandoned-by-the-heros-party-in-the-dungeons-deepest-part-being-possessed-by-the-strongest-dragon-slayer-age-of-death-24/

Fuck Japan and its novel titles.

That's the narou struggle dog.

Meh, seems pretty generic. Guess I'll give the raws a look over anyway.

Will we ever get one of these "abandoned/kicked out by the Hero party" where there is at least some room to argue the MC deserved it?

In a genre that thrives due to wish fulfillment?
No

The one with the daughter-wife makes sense because at the time he really was just sucking ass. Obviously we know later it was because of the curse.

But she didn't advocate the abolishment of the nobility and the establishment of a government run by the people. At best she just makes her people become an eyesore in other nobles' eyes.

>homebrewfags please come back.
Name?

pastebin.com/LNyhntc7

>no way fag

Attached: Y28.jpg (844x1200, 558K)

You can still write a wish fulfillment story where the protagonist is an evil bastard
Arguably it's even easier than writing a standard heroic protagonist

Any novels with morally grey protagonist/antagonist?
Bonus points if protagonist is self-aware.
Other desirable tags: battle of wits, scheming.

anything Korean

WHY IS HE SO PERFECT
WHY IS HE SO PERFECT

Attached: 008___1559939064.png (1500x2126, 3.18M)

>all those poor girls getting granddaughterzoned
I guess I like 'I'm actually a really old man so I can't see you young girls as possible romantic interests' better than 'I desperately want to fuck you but I'm too beta to do anything even when we're sleeping in the same bed' but it's not all that much better honestly

It's weird how he acts like this as Dean, but the moment he reveals himself as the first prince he gives Iris the cold shoulder for some fucking reason.

Sounds like my boy Fang Yuan.

>for some fucking reason
Wasn't there a chapter from his POV how he doesn't want to make Iris the queen because his mother got assassinated?

No chinese fodder with murderhobos should apply.

Your loss.

>hate it when the spiritually old MC romances young girls as if that wasn't pedo as fuck
>hate it when the spiritually old MC doesn't romance young girls too
Help

New chapters are out!

I will write an isekai with a spiritually old man MC who romances christmas cakes

>spiritually old MC romancing lolibabas
FUND IT

>they both hide the fact that they are older than they look while thinking of how shocked the other will be
>they are actually the same age
FUND IT

maybe, but it's been a long time since I've read the WN. The last chapter I read was when it was revealed that the Not!Saudi Prince orchestrated an attack on the kingdom to basically win over Iris and have her marry him/join his harem,

unironically a good idea. Surprised nips haven't done it yet

The isekai romantic comedy is just writing itself.

you must gather your party and journey beyond the veil of the naroverse to find it user.

Kinda spooky.

Attached: .png (620x853, 112K)

OP, how much do you know about guns? Because if you didn't know:

1.) Early black powder firearms are easy to make but suck dick. Matchlocks, for example, are necessarily single-shot, highly unreliable, are extremely difficult to use in inclement weather, and prone to accidents. The advantages they did have (pierce any armor that's light enough for people to be able to move in) were a big deal, but the reason that early guns continued to exist as a part of combined arms along with other weapons (see: Tercio) is because of the limitations of early black powder guns. Wheellocks were significantly better than matchlocks, but were too complicated and expensive to make in significant numbers before the advent of modern manufacturing processes. Flintlocks are the apex of early black powder firearms. While they are easier to make than wheellocks and are more reliable than matchlocks, flintlocks alone are not enough to dominate in a war.
2.) What you really need if you want to steamroll your enemies with guns are the following things: primers, metallic cartridges, and smokeless powder. Each of these has a bunch of preliminary or subsidiary discoveries required. Making primers requires knowing how to make mercury fulminate. Metallic cartridges requires that you have ample supplies of brass or, less ideally, steel, aluminum, or copper, and that you have the machine tools to make the cartridges in numbers. Making use of smokeless powder isn't just about knowing how to make cordite but also requires that you can make steel good enough to withstand the massively higher pressures of smokeless powder (this is much harder than you might guess). It would be difficult to develop all of these things Ex Nihilo even if you had an entire team of modern engineers helping you out.

TLDR version: Early guns suck for a lot of reasons, and actual good guns are too hard to make. You are much better off putting your resources towards the development of cannons.

is the wn finally translated? last time I checked there were less than 30 chs left

Okay this thing is pretty fun.
talktotransformer.com

Attached: .png (636x1095, 99K)

>Immorality

Not what I expected but I laughed at the wagecuck pity.

Attached: 1839203363881.png (575x475, 60K)

If you're willing to read djurasico, you might as well MTL it yourself to the end. The slightly less shitty alternative is still 60 chapters from the end.

Yeah, it'd take probably at least a century of industrial development starting from preindustrial tech to be able to equip and supply an army with modern-ish rifles, even if you had all the knowledge you'd need
Flintlock muskets and black powder cannons would be much, much quicker and easier, but even that would still probably take twenty years.

>"(Loli) *Cum* Mmmmmm!"
>Eh?
>"(slave) *Breath loudly*"
>Alright
>"(slave)- (Piss) *Piss sounds*"
>ABORT ABORT

Attached: Capturessss.png (635x758, 62K)

And this one reads like some shitty MTL.

Attached: 1839203363881.png (570x641, 71K)

I can actually see this happen.

Attached: mio.jpg (605x660, 56K)

Seems like something an user would write.

Stroking.

its ok, I can wait

Attached: 1839203363881.png (570x588, 70K)

I thinking feeding neural network the MTL'ed japanese WNs as the training data was not a good idea.

Translate your own shit, filthy gook.

Attached: 1839203363881.png (572x613, 72K)

Not with that attitude!

This is getting scary.

Gonna feed this thing my homebew

>I could make 'dumbest' network in this world
Looks like the challenge has been successfully carried out.

Attached: 1839203363881.png (608x816, 60K)

What the FUCK, it's too real.

The word "user" has some weird associations there.

Tell us about the clown.

Attached: 1839203363881.png (584x573, 67K)

Stop putting our posts in that thing. I feel violated.

It's on to us. Fuck this shit, I'm out.

Attached: 1839203363881.png (512x616, 51K)

>AI has its own TL notes

Attached: .png (645x1084, 105K)

Who was the monster who forced this poor AI to read shitty isekai WNs?

What we can infer from this, is that that shit is straight up copy-pasting a lot.

I don't know I tried to google search snippets thinking the same and nothing has come up.

Try to find the thread from

It is, I wrote "I forcefully fed raw fish to the elves" and got:
>I forcefully fed raw fish to the elves. The elves, upon seeing me, smiled and said, "This should do a lot to restore your vitality."
>(To be continued)
>Translator's note (2): In my original work, the main character is a middle-aged lady. She has good taste.
>Translator's note 2: You can't use an old-style typewriter to carry out an old-style writing style. Even with a modern notebook, it won't save quite as much time. So I will translate the story based on the typewriter.
>Previous Chapter l Next Chapter
>1 Bonus Son-con Chapter Thank you for all your generous donations, we have reached the goal, and I will now get to translating the bonus chapter. Liked it? Support Wu Jizun on Patreon for faster releases, more releases and patron only specials! Related
>Liked it? Support Wu Jizun on Patreon for faster releases, more releases and patron only specials!
After googling it, Wu Jizun is apparently a guy translating some chinkshit called Marital King's Retired Life.

I legit just got a GoT chapter script

So outta the homebrews, is dark lands the only one left alive?

So Eternal Fool where the heroine is the magic loli?

The weak must fear the strong

Attached: 579dee5c1e395a60e98e32147cbd3a5109.png (985x1400, 322K)

Loli>mc>knight

Attached: a17d41caff7b56451973c663b4ce942c13.png (985x1400, 594K)

>when the gacha rolls you

Art looks familiar. Is it DATE?

Which is really fucking strange because cocoa beans were so important they were used as currency in Aztec empire.

I'm more surprised no one has tried a mind game isekai where otherworlders try to out each other while keeping their identities secret.
something like the Danganronpa style murder mystery (or whatever the genre is called) formula just applied on a national scale.

Redpill me on shoujo/josei. What's the appeal of reading it as a man.

>500 words chapter
>4 ads on the page
But the greed of nigger translators amuses me sometimes.
Enjoy the adblocker.

Novelty for once, if you are tired of the usual nip MC
Awakening your inner sissy
Cute dresses?

it's not litrpg

I just rechecked, i was mistaken, it's not four, but six.
They are also my favorite kind, the most obnoxious mid text ones.

Attached: Capturhhe.png (687x543, 32K)

Yeah, that'd be an awesome premise
If the fantasy world had had bad experiences with isekais in the past and tended to publicly execute everyone they caught with knowledge from another world you could have some Death Note-like magical detective mindgames

Black knight got a rewrite? How?

how long is she gonna stay dead, it's been months now

Attached: stop being dead.png (624x485, 329K)

Why not use reader mode?

Stuff written for women often has decent, more realistic romance, if you're tired of beta isekai MCs with harems of slavegirls they don't fuck, that's what I've liked about it

>stab stab stab
Nothing personal lord spirit

The advertisement "badges" are still there even in the reader mode.
I don't really mind it, it's just amusing how shameless they are.

Try reading Bokura no Kiseki

Attached: 1502804334053.jpg (1280x739, 282K)

Which ones are still getting regular updates?

Attached: adventurers gaming.jpg (1920x1080, 589K)

Right now? Dark lands gets a chapter every 10 days or so.

You can't even block the element, either, because each one is its own thing so if you block them on one chapter, they're not blocked on any other one.

>an educated populace has higher potential GDP
You are a very dumb person who believes neoliberal propaganda. Thinking about for more than a second reveals the very obvious obstacle of material conditions - you can't use your education if all the opportunities for work are farming, mining and whatever. Common problem of post-communist countries, really, when everyone is educated but all the jobs are in trading and moving goods over the chinese border.

>propaganda
it's true that a more educated populace will have more economic mobility. one of the driving factors behind her education reforms was increasing the amount of doctors available, as well as staff to work at her conglomerate

It's quite possible that A:
>she looked into it and there were no readily available sources of sulfur or niter
and B:
>the story will never result in all-out civil war, just subterfuge
And more ideally C:
>there wasn't enough materials for an army's worth of guns, but Iris herself has a sawnoff under her desk which she uses when the shitty prince corners her as a deliberate anticlimax

In other news, Nation Founding Chronicle's MC made gunpowder and blew up a bunch of raiders, and I think that "saving up 10000 shekels" girl has a pistol or something. Not that you should read about that turbojew, or the OP potion brewing semi-turbojew.
We can ignore Drifters, right?
Sengoku Komachi Kurou Tan is ok though

just gotta shapeshift the dog into a girl but without asley noticing so he thinks shes a new character

>read otome game automode
>one capture target (the shy guy) starting to have feelings of wanting to bang the villainess

Still waiting for yandere guy to hate fuck the villainess
>heroine has not been introduced yet

Don't let the thread die

Educated doesn't just mean university degrees, the trade school she established would have taught a lot of agricultural and metallurgical techniques and the like to make the farmers and miners respectively more profitable.
Not to mention Iris likely has a green revolution slumbering in her cranium ready to pull people out of poverty, and possibly an industrial revolution too.

On a side note, anyone digging The Wolf Won't Sleep? What about Kemono Michi?

People need Yea Forums cheerleaders to keep them writing their isekai.
Homebrew getting a crackdown was immediately followed up with a drop-off in update frequency.

Sounds like one good thing came of it.

i wish tanya would give me head pats

Attached: png.png (319x544, 171K)

It's like reading a cheap knockoff of Historie only MC is dumb and everyone is even dumber. It's like that isekai world parody from isekai-death-game-ni-tensou-sarete-tsurai where natives are so dumb they can't invent spoons to feed themselves and MC has to tie their boots on else they walk over bad stuff barefoot

Attached: 9.jpg (950x1347, 295K)

>The Wolf Won't Sleep
Literally "HAHA, I was powerlevel G-O-D in previous world, now I step into this black hole (because this is the only reason to know what's on the other side, obviously) and find out that monsters there are W-E-A-K! Now I do nothing of importance and kill enemies with my snot and spit!"

If they go the polygamy route I'm dropping it.

Except that doesn't happen at all. Shit starts off easy because he's near a human town, but he encounters an enemy that makes him run for his life before even entering a dungeon. It was implied that the black holes lead to more difficult realms, and I imagine that's correct.

>enter a dungeon that's supposedly riddled with traps
>you are a master trapist and dungeoneer, you are solving all that stuff on the fly
>Haha, a black hole! I must stick my head inside!
Wolf is really smort

Because the rumours were that those who returned after going in one of those came back far stronger. And it's never even implied that the dungeon him and is pal are in at the start is a high-level dungeon at all.

Do you at least like Kemono Michi?

Man, you can like something and still acknowledge that it is dumb. There's literally nothing shameful about that, don't be so defensive.

>Do you at least like Kemono Michi?
I'll check it out

That's some level of diplomacy

Attached: 6.jpg (950x1347, 311K)

Can't believe no one died.

how can the author have access to centuries of ancient Rome doing crazy war shit to pull ideas from and then use none of it?

Their damn fortress lets besieging enemy shoot at them freely. Imagine in real life for enemies having better defences while storming the wall than people on the wall. And then THE ONLY way to solve this problem is to pulverize clustered enemy with explosives.
Mangaka is intellectually bankrupt. Who lets those kinds of people near drawing boards and keyboards, anyway?

Attached: 5.jpg (1900x1351, 939K)

Is this the biggest betrayal in an isekai story?

Attached: B16.png (1800x2560, 865K)

>denying your soldiers food to raise morals
Genius military commander here, guys

Attached: 6.jpg (950x1351, 948K)

Yep, definitely Historie cheap knockoff

Attached: 9.jpg (950x1351, 851K)

Read superior otome isekai

Attached: IMG_20190614_195956.jpg (720x999, 208K)

got a link to the google drive, friend?

Reminder that stories with an orphanage arc or has a sentient dog / wolf companion automatically turn into garbage

Attached: 1555377250582.png (676x608, 303K)

Are there many of either? Eternal Fool Asley isn't that bad yet in any case. Do wolf/dog girls count?

That's ReLife, I miss them

Attached: ReLIFE Kanketsu-hen.jpg (1200x800, 283K)

Skeleton homebrew user reporting in. Working on getting 2 chapters ready for monday.

i don't have a drive link but batoto has the official translation, it's almost caught up to the raws at this point due to the hiatus
bato.to/series/72873

don't speak to me or my orphan nen ever again

Attached: defiant iris-sama.png (787x992, 888K)

Not always, Urushi is a good boy

the detractors scared the homebrewfags pretty fast sadly

I dropped the manga after the anime
Did they get a happy ending?

>MC actually romancing the villainess

It's such a shame that amnesia had to ruin everything

Attached: d6.png (835x1200, 886K)

Urushi also acts like a perfectly ordinary dog most of the time, and honestly has actually gotten less story focus than Amanda.

Male MCs romancing villainesses is the best

Attached: 29.png (650x918, 354K)

Just caught up with Worth a Candle
It's good, real good.

She's super cute too, it's a shame that the story she's in is shit.

I keep thinking shes part of Rondo duo thanks to the thumbnail.

Wow even MC admits that he is becoming a blacksmith for her

Attached: d12.png (835x1200, 955K)

Ok guys i think of the perfect idea for plot reasons to isekai someone hear me out will ya?
>generic fantasy world with demon army and shit and video game mechanics
>turns out you can't change your race stats once you are born and they are totally RNG like the average video game
>so humans born there can't have HERO stats to become gods
>but turns out bringing people from Japan cost barely any mana and they also get RNG stats too
>but turns out is possible to alter the stats of transported humans and have the chance to make them be heroes and shit at the cost of a fuckhueg ritual
>add generic isekai shit like [I had the stats of a farmer but then shit happened and i became god]

There you go, shame the japs never bother explaining why use japanese to save other worlds.

Attached: 1512929449791.png (316x385, 152K)

Rejected.

Fuck you, my idea is awesome.

I believe in you user.
Don't listen to naysayers

Attached: I have the high ground now jahy.png (337x358, 79K)

>why use japanese to save other worlds
It's simple, you basically hire a mercenary with no connection in this world feed him delusions about being savior to make him more obedient then after work is done you send him back without paying anything, and if he fail? Who cares we will summon another one.

But like 7 out of 10 times they not only succed but also become demi-gods thanks to the journey friends we made along the way and nobody ever planned that far, unless the plot goes grimdark.

>But like 7 out of 10 times they not only succed but also become demi-gods thanks to the journey
That's the thing mate, if this guy was native to the world it would be a problem but with 11s you just send them back to avoid having to deal with another monster so it's not your problem anymore.

>MC is married to a loving wife and have a daughter together
>One day MC got truck-kun'd
>MC wakes up in an isekai world
>met a girl that help him in Isekai world
>MC was taken into a village where the girl lived. MC helped out the village with various things, living a simple rural life
>Time passed, MC realized the girl has feelings for him, knowing that he may not return back to his world, marries the girl and have a daughter together
>One day both MC and his new family got transported back to his original world
>MC wake up in hospital and saw his original wife for the first time in a long time.
>turns out time flow slower in the OG world than in isekai world, MC was in a coma for 6 months while he was in Isekai world for 10+ years.
>OG Wife was so happy that MC finally woke up but is later horrified that there's a woman and a girl sleeping beside MC.
>End of Part 1

>Part 2
>MC helping his isekai wife and daughter to adjust in the modern world
>isekai wife and daughter obtains citizenship as MC's mistress and daughter
>hijinks between OG Wife and Isekai Wife for MC's attention and a fierce competition to determine who is the better wife for MC

>Part 3
>the daughters starting have father complex
>secretly called their Mamas old hags for hogging papa to themselves
>competes with each other in who is the favored daughter turns into a fierce race of who will bear papa's child first as their father complex grows
>their schemes always foiled by their mamas much to their annoyances

>Part 4
>MC decides to take the whole family on an oversea holiday
>Takes the plane, mid way through the flight all the plane engine failed and the plane crashed into the sea
>MC wakes up to find himself back in the isekai world
>with his entire family with him
>decide to spend the holiday (and probably the rest of their lives) in isekai world as MC helped the OG wife and daughter to adjust to the isekai world

Huh, wtf is this?

Attached: yase-fancomic-01.png (636x900, 175K)

Attached: yase-fancomic-02.png (636x900, 188K)

Attached: yase-fancomic-03.png (636x900, 236K)

Attached: yase-fancomic-04.png (636x900, 285K)

Attached: yase-fancomic-05.png (636x900, 279K)

Attached: yase-fancomic-06.png (636x900, 269K)

Attached: yase-fancomic-07.png (636x900, 275K)

That story is AWFUL. I dropped it when MC started crying about goblins dying.

Attached: yase-fancomic-08.png (636x900, 226K)

Attached: yase-fancomic-09.png (636x900, 254K)

It's just a fan comic that I translated after finding on pixiv. Figured something light might be nice after how heavy the series has been for ages

Did it start updating again?

How does ole bullying 24/7 considered heavy?

Best Girl! Tho the crossdresser is close

>Ole after being bullied one too many times

Attached: Capture.png (254x304, 80K)

>before he hit his head falling down
>only fucked his wife and had an offspring to get his parents to stfu
>would rather 'train' with his knights than to be with his wife

Villainess dad was actually gay after 'that' happened

Would be fun if after reincarnating he inherited memories of fucking other men.

By the way, a bit off topic but what happens if the translator of a novel on novelupdates remove 80% of their work and only the newest chapters remain? foudn a couple of novels with this problem but i can't find any confirmation they were removed by the translators.

You read on aggregators then. It could be that rather than old releases being removed, the site with them died and the translator didn't moving them to their new site. I recall RaisingTheDead having that problem.

Well i wanted to read 86' novel but i got the same problem too, and the manga is only 2 chapters, what is this agregators thing? google is coming with random shit today.

The mangafox & friends of novel translations

I see, thanks a lot user.

the weak should fear the strong

Attached: ghost.png (482x1140, 199K)

>otome spider princess with romance with a guy that no longer likes her
Oh baby, kumo on suicide watch.

Attached: kumo.png (495x382, 43K)

Which otome are you reading today, anons?

Chitra

It actually feels like an otome for once

I'm trying to go through new k-otomes that have been flooding NU recently, currently at I Don’t Want To Be An Ojakgyo.
I don't know if it's just me, low chapter count, or what, but so far I like them less than Japanese equivalent.

At the least one would think they would prioritize their luggage from a practicality standpoint.

Actually, this is basically not true. If history is any judge, gunpowder technology is easily adopted and quick to spread, being not particularly high tech. Of course, the Japanese and Hussites had working examples. But even so, gunpowder is a technology that requires zero prerequisites and could had been made in the stone age, and muskets are at a level of skill that medieval blacksmiths could easily churn out.

They're drawn with shields that wouldn't work well in a greek-style phalanx, demand completely different tactics, and wouldn't create the phalanx drift effect. Awful. Seriously wtf, artist man, put some effort into this

Attached: 17.jpg (950x1351, 400K)

IMAGINE

a japanese otaku gets isekaied into magick world of totally not Japan with demihumans, minor gods and arcane knowledge
he then spends five years frolicking around the land, building harem and finally marrying into ruling family
and when he's finally a happy, affluent man with big family, massive Dutch Dreadnought arrives, informing him that while he's been busy with hedonism and housekeepin the absolutely not Europe was busy with seven way struggle about who gets to conquer what

>Another poor fool fell for the innfag ruse

Read The Wandering Inn.

Defy the heavens.

So the story is that completely unrelated to his isekai event, there's a big global coflinct going on that he didn't pay attention to and that ends up having negative consequences for him.
I hope you aren't trying to frame it like he should have been prepared and his following of standard isekai adventures are what causes him not to be.
>Generic isekai is so bad, if you do that sort of thing, don't be surprised when fantasy VOC shows up at your door and ships you off to the ricefields.
I do like renaissance megacorps though. The dutch are a welcome addition to any fantasy setting.

Attached: Prince Willem a real ship.jpg (3234x2402, 2.01M)

No.
If the MC isn't a murderhobo then it ain't worth reading.

>the story is that completely related to his isekai event, there's a big global conflict going on that he couldn't be aware to and that ends up causing huge turmoil for him.

ftfy

also yeah, a mans gotta love how people shit on any aspect of late medieval and renaissance they're not familiar with
like the fact that Poortugal had their sticky, merchant fingers literally everywhere noteworthy
or that shit frequently went down in other places than northwestern yurop too

Bokura no Kiseki is sorta like this. It's reverse isekai though.

Well I do prefer the cliche harems where they do get to fuck which is common with narou stuff. In fact it’s in these Josei/shoujo/otome isekai that they don’t get to fuck.

>In fact it’s in these Josei/shoujo/otome isekai that they don’t get to fuck.
There is plenty of those where they do.

I don't see this on MD.

there's always r-18 otome isekai

Attached: lady villainess phillia d'la.png (740x533, 47K)

>That Yukime
Holy shit! I wish the illustrator had put that much effort into Aurora.

Attached: 89mnhnb4ksyi231bdsvehbu78uw_upy_wu_1az_6jku.jpg (1182x1691, 298K)

they finally did it, they made a native smartphone isekai

Attached: 35247.jpg (847x1200, 206K)

nocturne?

Is there a full album link somewhere?

Do not fall for the meme

Nocturne is R-18 narou for men, female equivalent is moonlight.

gotcha

fucking chinks man

Attached: wew.jpg (1080x532, 89K)

They have no soul dog, don't trust em.

WTF are you reading, user?

Read v4 of undead adventurer. Felt like I spent the whole time waiting for it to get started and then it was over.

Attached: framed meat.png (1113x964, 758K)

Those faces on the girls scare me.

Post it on resetera discord.

the thread on chen died right?

looks like every thread died, wasn't even aware it came back until now

Sorry, I got banned

Attached: meme team.jpg (1083x1600, 309K)

stop inventing guns in fantasy worlds

nothing wrong with a good honest flintlock rifle

>read dragon maken war
>one of the biggest plot points that saved MC is the fact that he had sleep with so many women in the past as his time as a hero that his future descendants became a tool that allowed him to survive the ambush because he literally was Genghis Khan

Oh she is the MC, not the rival

Attached: B10.jpg (650x933, 288K)

This but with higher tech.
Do not make or let tanks, modern planes and war ships be made.
Keep the world low tech, invent hot air balloons instead.

With hot air balloons you are just one step away from steam engines.

Skip that tech level and go straight to modifying light creation spells to make laser based weapons.

Golem waifus, yay or nay?

Attached: 016.jpg (920x1330, 197K)

it's different isekai

Pygmalion approves.

She is so yan, her love is too heavy

I was talking about her not being the villainess

oh
i thought you're referencing the manga in OP too
my mistake

>wrap cute human girls in some bandages
here you go, you have now the mummy race

Attached: 3[1].jpg (925x1315, 434K)

Is this one of the series that got yanked of MD?

The novel translations went full potato from chapter 6 onwards.

nah it's still up there

>live like less than slaves because of the bandages
>everyone hates them, beats them, spits them and denies them help
>can't hope for anything other than dying in some ditch because of the bandages
>they can remove that shit and look like any other human with none being the wiser
>they don't
This is the most retarded shit I haver ever read, even by isekai standards.

gee thanks translator, I totally had no idea what abstract meant.

This is why novelupdate's anti-sniping rules are so fucking retarded. good thing I can read jap.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-15_21-53-12.png (613x135, 17K)

They must be hated because of how stupid they are, and the bandages are just signs that they aren't one of those smart enough to stop wearing them.

Why can't they be more like mangaupdates and just list which translations exist? Why hasn't someone else just done that themselves?

Because internet losers love having any power that can get their hands on.
Being able to police TLs makes their dicks hard.

>translation note for english words in an english translation
is the translator an ESL and trying to help out his friends?

He (probably rightly) assumes his readers are too young or too retarded to know what that word means.

They could use it as a reason to learn to use a dictionary.

that's retarded
(TL retarded - very foolish or stupid)

Is there a way to update a link to a release in novelupdates? I kinda want to move to a new domain.

Move it to the new domain and report it on novelupdates.com/profile/ Alternatively, try having a conversation with Tony on the forum if you're worried about continuity.

>if she choose another route, the prince and villainess connect through talking to each other about their unrequited loves
Wait a sec, villainess target was mc all along?

Attached: y12.jpg (713x1024, 230K)

From what I understand, MC is the game's MC and Liliana is the villainess, in any route where the game's MC doesn't end up with the Prince, he falls in love with the villainess.

here's the only shit I wrote that had more than one chapter
pastebin.com/vKvzrxKM
pastebin.com/YWzJudUD
pastebin.com/EJVTSSey
pastebin.com/faJak480
pastebin.com/iuL2cJJK
pastebin.com/dkE5Z0Nv
pastebin.com/5HKyZ4tH

Liliana is more a rival than a villainess, wonder how the manga is gonna handle the tonal shift once she tries to kill herself because she knows she'll never be as good as Rose and thought she'd never have the Prince's heart.

Yes but the wording makes it seems like unrequited love of villainess was MC.

yuri otome isekai idea coming though
>isekai'd as villainess
>villainess dies in all routes
>how do i avoid my bad end
>whoever the heroine captures always gets a happy end
>therefore i will force the heroine to capture me

Attached: 1520705869489.gif (448x448, 1.18M)

Oh, I got you wrong.
Well, IIRC the villainess is gay as fuck so I wouldn't be surprised.

You ain't far off.

I'd read that.

well, I've seen brainmelting shit in Genjitsushugisha no Oukokukaizouki, and the "military" parts in Isekai Kenkokuki is retarded beyond salvation
actually, I find staggering how some mangaka can think the shit they write could even remotely makes any kind of sense or could be actual logical situations/decisions

Attached: 3[1].jpg (950x1347, 369K)

People, even the guards also seem to pity the villainess there. The opinion is that she was used by MC in some sort of scheme and is kind of a victim despite her 'winning'.

It really did come off as her trying to absolutely crush her rival in the eyes of everyone else with how easily she let Liliana "win".

Considering how hard she broke it's not weird that people pity her and it is a fact that Rose used her to get the fuck away from the palace and noble life in general.

She should go for the cute nun girl route, it seems like the safest one.

Attached: download-(7)_.jpg (650x933, 142K)

Pretty sure she already claimed ownership of her.

so translation for chapters 42.3 and 42.4 don't exist?

Time to pay the MTL demon a visit user.

Kek

Attached: x16.jpg (800x1138, 259K)

>user isn't reading this gem
Why?

Attached: 1532013006997.png (847x1200, 820K)

Attached: the-treason-of-images-this-is-not-a-pipe.jpg (1262x900, 139K)

What chapter does that happen in? I've only read up to the part where the foreign countryman come to kidnap the MC so they can start a war.

Got a chuckle out of me.

Attached: 1529448512252.jpg (751x806, 134K)

I feel like a few short spin offs about heroes from Hero Union BBS could actually be more interesting than some isekai series.

Attached: 021.jpg (800x1138, 214K)

Hmm they are talking about it in chapters 54-56, where she explains that she's been trying to break the scenario herself(she's also reincarnated, or at least knows its a world based off a game) but failing to do so the entire time, and she was going to leave a not after her death that explained everything.

I read a lot of Chinese MTL, because it tends to come out legible, but whenever I try reading Japanese MTL it's a huge slog and I have to give each sentence several takes.

Where can I find tolerable Japanese MTL?

The japanese language itself is far less suitable for MTL, especially thanks to having more than one writting system. Chinese on the other hand has only one system of characters and is therefore easier to translate for machines.

this is oddly common in chink novels

Nips and Chinks have a lot of differences, but they're weirdly united in their love of lolis

Is it true the sorcerer wins the bowl?

Nowhere. Chinese MTL is better because the grammar is far simpler and there is far less context-dependency. A lot of Japanese makes no sense outside of context that MTL obviously cannot determine.

well for one I don't know it's name

Wasn't she more of a ghost?

Purityfags still big there

>that face while falling to death

Attached: 020_5d05399b42e21.jpg (1125x1600, 1.57M)

sex sects where disciples cultivate through orgies are also a common thing in chink novels so I kinda question that

So this is Jean

Attached: 029_5d0539bbee866.jpg (1125x1600, 1.37M)

Japanese can be subject-object-verb or object-subject-verb. Japanese also tends to omit subject and/or object if context already provided them.
English and Chinese are both subject-verb-object languages. Chinese sentences also tend to repeat context provided in the previous sentence.

in another 10 or 20 years when AI are smart enough

Good, fuck off cuck.

A Reverse Trap's Adventure in Spess China

This is in my backlog. Might get to it tomorrow.

Dual cultivation sects are usually looked down upon behind closed doors though. It's always a demonic cultivator or righteous cultivator, haven't seen one where the MC is a dual cultivator though.

>haven't seen one where the MC is a dual cultivator though.
that's because chink novels are very protagonist-centered I can only count series where the protagonist isn't the only important character on one hand.

that being said LLS and Zhanxian does have an MC doing dual cultivating, but yeah I've never seen one where they joined a sex sect (at best only allying with them).

>denying your soldiers food to raise morals
there's no way this is actually a thing.

WWII Jap army?

Only happens in vanillafag series where the MC never takes a harem and sticks to waifu/husbando the whole time, those are not very popular compared to the harem ones cause they tend to not be about MC stomping the shit out of people everywhere they go and extending their harem. It's also difficult for the authors to to keep the dual cultivating and relationship interesting so those stories tend to be short. All that makes for very low profit in translating for ad money.

And now China is getting more and more censored, so stories where dual cultivating is literally the fucking main focus is ya know, obviously not gonna happen. If they go through with the censorship then it's like some nip romcom with handholding as the lewdest level and therefore there's no reason to make them dual cultivators anyways, just make them star struck lovers that barely get to see each other like Meng Hao and Xu Qing.

>Translation group can't even be assed to make a mangaupdates page for it despite advertising the release there
>Amazing art and dark fantasy elements but is a comedy
>God tier character designs
>This 14-year-old
I wish it had more serious story elements is all. I get tired of 90% of stories being unfunny comedies and most the rest being garbage.

Attached: 邪剣さんはすぐブレる.jpg (390x442, 75K)

So what is it?

native smartphone isekai
mangadex.org/title/35247/the-whimsical-cursed-sword

Attached: q2.png (847x1200, 613K)

They just lacked food it wasn't on purpose, USSR and some mongol armies were send to plunder otherwise they would starve to death.

Damn only one chapter.

There is something deeply unsettling about the cover art, specially the left girl's face.

This is what happens when you allow technologyfags to spread their "inventions".

Attached: q3.png (847x1200, 539K)

it's like she's staring through your soul

Attached: cursed.png (461x553, 541K)

Someting about the way she is drawn makes me suspect the artist did loli porn.

She looks like she's from a Chick Tract.

from the mangaka of that NEET monster hunter manga

Nigger what
I thought it was a wholesome novel

Attached: 1558797991533.jpg (649x488, 46K)

>same mangaka as Monster x Monster and How I Stalked Some Dude With An Exposed Nipple
Picked
Up

Literally who?

A super chuuni necromancer, and all around great guy. Also a guy you send your army against if you want it sent back against you.

>140cm
Am I the only one who keeps reading this shit?

Attached: 75034294_p7.jpg (1020x1392, 1.43M)

Yeah, sending a army up against a necromancer is like wrapping your whole army with a pretty ribbon and telling the dude to enjoy his present.

>Finally interacts with other people properly
>No more hatred towards every little thing in the world
>Trains Nayun and Jonghak
>200% more cheerful than before
>Does more planning than Hajin regarding killing the Big Bad guy
As I said before, the author better not kill her off. Or else.

Attached: dd98vzz-0bda6486-4e2f-41f4-ba55-476a359a0179.jpg (667x1000, 368K)

Wow, this is the first thing I've read with extensive father-daughter bonding, even if the girl is basically some weird cross of tomboy and ice queen.

The writer can't be dumb enough to kill her off, can he?

>Someone being killed in TNE
Are we even reading the same novel?

The author isn't self-aware so I doubt he's that perceptive of the world around him.

Attached: 1557716523173.png (742x603, 394K)

Isn't Nayun's brother still dead? Then again I haven't kept up since Orden got introduced so he's probably rezzed by now right?

I know the author, he's not above doing retarded shit.

Let's hope he isn't
Well, I'm always assuming the worst. The novel isn't doing that well with all the inconsistent releases, author is sick so there's a tiny possibility that he might go 'fuck it, let's create some IMPACT'

Attached: D9EnZOEXkAA_4y7L.jpg (2000x1830, 479K)

He is dead but his death was built-up for a million chapters and used for drama.
Every other character who wasn't a monster or dead before the series started has managed to somehow survive bullshit after bullshit.
Even one character that died before the series started came back.

I dropped TNE at the beginning of the Orden arc

Same desu

Orden was the most pointless character in the entire fucking series, even more than that Lancaster faggot who never does anything.
He could have been replaced by a generic devil and nothing of value would have been lost.

I'm not gonna read the spoiler so I'll just agree.

Damn it's been a while. I forgot about TNE since the shit with Orden started.

Attached: 1531486806992.png (776x494, 297K)

DON'T TREAD ON ME

Attached: unknown.png (630x896, 557K)

Where is the tiny hat?

Attached: 1498407928135.jpg (206x466, 64K)

Attached: tiny hat big gun.png (629x894, 524K)

wut?

Attached: google translate to japanese and back to english.png (752x640, 35K)

does this even exist for pics?

Is that sword eating the world?

Fantasy and technology is a good combination, but where is their space program? They may need to have a small number of people escape to another planet soon.

so kenja no mago?

m8

Attached: ananı avradını sikeyim amına kodumun geçmişini siktimin yarrakkafası.png (704x215, 7K)

Focuses more on relationships and slowburn than MC getting a harem and is overall more realistic. But truthfully speaking, I've only remember liking one Josei and that is nodame cantabile's manga and drama.

I just stated a fact user, in no way i condone purityfags nor will i shame them.
Shameful display of you.

>got so butthurt jealous that golem turn into a cute girl before smashing the statue at master was looking at

But how did golem turn into a girl?

Magic.

>that whole last chapter of Surviving as Hero's Wife
Holy fucking shit do I feel bad for the dude.

is that golem craft meister?
i remember one of the translators dropping it cause it got boring and asian jew ´picked it up

Good taste in crops.

For a manga that rips off Demon's Souls, I don't remember the fat Ministers raping my character every time I died near one. Even the Penetrator would walk away.

Attached: x18.jpg (1115x1600, 439K)

That's because girls in Demon Soul look like potatoes.

>tfw you get writers block and stop writing for months and now you want to write again but you’ve lost your creative momentum and now everything you write isn’t as good as what you wrote before
Save me mr minotaur

SauceNAO, Google, and desuarchive have failed me. What is this?

oh god so difficult

Attached: Capture.png (1393x875, 37K)

Do it dude.

You might not like it, but this is what peak villainess looks like.

Attached: R32.png (650x918, 396K)

That's not eliza burning POWs on sticks

That's not even what abstract means! It's a idea that represent (accurately or not) a set of ideas, so that you can consider "more" things at once than your working memory allows for.

Why is Eliza so handsome

Attached: ujasnw.jpg (3248x5492, 3.53M)

Is she retarded.

Attached: .png (145x177, 50K)

Yes, legitimately. And it's not even the amusing Bakarina sort of retarded. He should just dump her stupid ass.

Attached: unknown (1).png (234x242, 100K)

How was I supposed to know golem was in the title?

who

Because her grandfather is the strongest general and her mother is the strongest warrior

is this that vilainnes commentary manga?

The Soon d'Rey manga, yeah

>EEEEEEEEEEEEEE

isn't this guy the artist for masturbation master kurosawa and all those other 2ch stories

you sure his name isn't supposed to be Davy Jones?

fuck off varg your tired viking shit can only go on for so long

>masturbation master kurosawa
No that's Yokota Takuma; same artist as Molester Man, Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous, etc.
>and all those other 2ch stories
That's also Yokota Takuma.
Tobita Nikiichi's best known work is an adaption of a 2ch story, so I understand your confusion.

Tiny hat
Big revolver

what's this? i tried google search & iqdb but they came up with nothing

there's an isekai tag on mangadex. click on it and subscribe to everything on the list. you'll never have to ask for source in these threads again. expect for the novels.

>expect for the novels
Which is a good 1/3 of everything I ever see posted

Yes, his name is ジャン・ドゥービー.

Deauville

Read Another World's Homunculus.
royalroad.com/fiction/22995/another-worlds-homunculus

Attached: awh.jpg (200x300, 13K)

> A Returner's Magic Should Be Special
God, I am sucker for doomed parties and second chances

Attached: 1547953787889.png (2657x720, 2.17M)

Too bad it moves at a fucking crawl.

Our cute little Fang Yuan'er chapters is out

I just caught up with rox shox so I'd welcome a new normal.

Read The Wandering Inn.

Attached: files.catbox.moe_899v7j.zip.jpg (769x672, 86K)

yeah. the novel might surpass it by how it is progressing

Attached: 1558815274301.jpg (694x705, 102K)

I'll try to catch up after I finish with supposed rape vampire.

Why is Desir so best?

he's /fa/
and that I like characters who have tranquil fury

Attached: 1549155907088.jpg (1000x1477, 288K)

That a homebrew? if so ask jahy to get it on the list

Why do some villainess suffer from this particular type of autism that makes them believe that they are getting a bad ending after their actions already took a massive shit in the original script?

the only MC that deserves a harem ending

It was less of a golem and more of a possessed stone right?

Adjest is worth like 10 regular women anyway.

I'd rather mating press nakadashi pram while romantica and adjshit attend to my needs as maids

Attached: 1519239347290.jpg (350x490, 41K)

this better not be a spoiler

Kinda based.

rude

Attached: png.png (549x260, 171K)

The cast should be just Desir, Pram and Adjest.
Romantica is a shitty unoriginal character with a crappy personality and adds nothing of value to the story other than her death in the previous timeline motivating Desir.

Adjest is way more unoriginal than her. You can find an autistic battle junkie thot anywhere. Romantica is a CUTE

Autistic qts are much better than shitty tsunderes that act like they are on their period 24/7.

Is she worried about her bad ending or is she just stating that status wise she can't be an empress and doesn't want want to fuck over the hero's goal in life. Even though she is kinda dumb. Just make her a mistress zzz.

When your reincarnation ntr story becomes an isekai reincartion ntr story.

Attached: m3.jpg (838x1192, 741K)

wait I thought this was fanart you mean this is the actual art for a comic?

I can't find this for the life of me. Can I just get the MC's name?

How is the treatment of heroine in there? Hopefully not as a villainess aka just a role swapped?

novelupdates.com/series/crossing-to-the-future-its-not-easy-to-be-a-man/

>read Returner's magic
>go into other second chance gook series expecting more bro-tier MCs like Desir
>get nothing but autists

Thanks, for some reason it didn't show up when I used the series finder to filter just CN sci-fi stories

Actual spoilers:

The only route the villainess Liselotte survives in the original game is the reverse harem route. She actually really likes the heroine Finne, but in the game she's too consumed by jealousy to show it.
Finne is a good girl, but she's absurdly powerful because of some weird NG+ thing, and that's made her into sort of an unwilling battle maniac.
Endo and Kobayashi conspire to pair her up with Baldour, a knight who also dies in every route but his own and the reverse harem
This goes well, but after Liselotte and Finne become sisters (long story), Sieg is convinced that Finne will rob him of Liselotte (his fears aren't completely unfounded)
It seems like she has some vague memories of how the game goes, but she doesn't really understand them
Eventually she becomes the only other person who can hear the voices of Endo and Kobayashi because of the royal blood on her parent's side (her mom is fantastic as well and even goes after the oldest capture target herself)

tl;dr Finne is the best 'heroine' character in a villainess series ever

Attached: commentary 11.jpg (602x896, 77K)

Nice

I forgot to mention, the only reason that Liselotte survives the reverse harem route, is because she becomes a part of Finne's harem herself, if that wasn't obvious.

>571 chapters TL'd
Nice
>Hiatus
Rip, guess i'll enjoy whats out. Seems interesting enough.

What do

Attached: Good Skelly.jpg (575x751, 452K)

C-cute!

Attached: paladin_10.png (256x256, 88K)

Power level my new skellybro because some shitbag adventurers will probably attack him as we travel together.

Spare him clearly, he's a good skelly.

All villainess should belong to the heroine.

>tfw you accidentally kill the heroine in the prologue

Attached: whoops.png (700x264, 9K)

What are some series where the villainess and heroine are in either's harem or are themselves the main love interest for each other?

Bakarina, Commentary and IFTV come to mind, what else?

Raws are up to 21.

>Reincarnate as the 'capture target' in An otome isekai.
>The heroine choosing the villainess is part of the original plotline.
>You have to prevent your destruction end.

Eliza, novelupdates.com/series/when-i-reincarnated-as-the-villainess-i-raised-yuri-flags-with-the-heroine/

>read chink series called The Distinguished Cute Master
>reincarnated as mob character destined to be slain with her entire sect by the protagonist
>decides to go full OPMC immortal
>turns out the protagonist's plot armor is too thick and kills her anyway
>villainess gets sent back to the past after death
>decides to just kill MC while he's still 10
>changes her mind because half the best shit needs the MC to activate it and just decides to become his master later his love interest

sounds gay

>dies and goes back in time and reincarnated to become MC's master

So she basically indirectly killed herself

I love how her motivation was "I can't get all the best treasures without my hero-key alive"

wrong type of time travel

Desir > Pram > gook Saber > tsundere

Yuru is finally back in business.

>dragon's representative: dragon
Kek

First time she dies she's reborn as another person in another world.
Second time she dies she's reborn the person she was already reborn is, near the start of her life again.

Reincarnation into Time Travel like that is surprisingly common in chinkshit.

what's the deal with chinks riding around on flying swords?

Attached: T7.jpg (900x3066, 556K)

It is like brooms and witches.

Flying on your weapon is pretty badass desu.

Riding on animals or vehicles is for fucking losers, a true Chad rides his own weapon and the Chadest of Chads just flies because his body is the only weapon he needs (flying magic faggots don't count).

what is her face trying convey?

What if his weapon is his fists?

"I just smugged my way into being your GF Desir and you can't stop me now."

>bro-tier
>calm and collected
>knows how cool down his fury instead of lashing out like a retard

Attached: Desir.png (607x1488, 744K)

>a true Chad rides his own weapon
What if the weapons(female) are the ones riding the MC?

Attached: dualwielding.jpg (2239x1600, 1.16M)

He's pretty much the exact opposite of a stereotypical Korean MC.

> All these waifus
All you need is a hamster in your life. No waifu or husbando can compare.

Attached: Hamster.jpg (1082x471, 160K)

what is this trace trying to convey?

Emotions.

Just binged through all the translated chapters of Erica in 4 days after having not read much isekai in a while.
I can't believe I gave it a pass initially just because the cover art put me off, that was really enjoyable.

Technically speaking, yes.

I quite like Tsuyokute New Saga. Murabito desu ga Nani ka? is passable.

>riding around on flying swords
You mean FRAN in the latest chapter of sword dad? I want someone to make a Daicon IV edit with Fran.

Doesn't help that she's stronger than him and can just up and rape him.

That's nowhere close to a spoiler when it's basically all in the summary.

it's a spoiler because the dad is supposed to be dead

Canaria, please stop making your husband go through nervous breakdowns.

Not if you pretend their helmets are their heads.

It's literally in the summary that he comes back.

When is Kikyo gonna violate the MC? That's really all I want to know.

that's dumb
it breaks the entire premise for crossdressing in the first place

Nah, he sends her to a all- boys school and makes her keep crossdressing until she's 20+.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
why won't this TL faster

>this author again
you can go on about muh cool designs all you want, but never once has this fucker actually followed through and written anything to completion.

>makes her keep crossdressing until she's 20+
how she's supposed to grow bewbs if she'll have to crossdress this long?

>inheritance required a male to receive
>Father gets revived anyway
>Sends her to an all boys academy
>She's still crossdressing in her mid 20s
I get why he did that, but surely she's strong enough where it doesn't fucking matter anymore once she leaves the academy.

Science. Her mother is going to kill her father if she's forever stuck as a flatty.

There's not even a harem in the novel. It's just Adjest and Romantica. With the latter having almost no chance of winning even with Pram trying to act as a wingman for her.

Romantica was imouto-zoned from the word go.

Pram should have realized nothing can topple the Smugness that is Adjest from getting Desir. Hell, Desir completely forgetting about Romantica while trying to solve the vagrant problem until the completely percentage kept dropping should have clued people in on how minuscule her chances were to win.

Attached: 1527634798448.png (565x541, 157K)

>harems

Attached: 1398127141042.jpg (600x922, 211K)

It's fine if it isn't a lewd power fantasy. Like Kemono Michi. Possibly Ride On King too, if that even counts as a harem.

how can Romantica even compete?

Attached: 1549113444717.jpg (1000x1501, 263K)

The fucking wolf queen is closer to being a love interest than jew swordswoman, potion addict wizard and slutty lolibaba.

user how long will it take to read the average light novel assuming that you learn Japanese from scratch 3 hours a day. I'm desperate because I can't understand shit using Bing/Google translate and the story I'm reading just has to stop at the most exciting part.

The WN or the manga?
I'd rather the WN goes a bit slower if it means getting higher quality TLs.

>bochi, kuma, centaur, and wilf queen

and the most romantic thing anyone's ever said to him is "you look like a slave trader"

The only way to learn a language is by reading and listening anyway. You should burn that textbook after just a few weeks. LNs/WNs can vary widely in difficulty but realistically you could start reading something easy like Kino no Tabi, Sword dad, Kago no jitsuryokusha, shikkaku mon, ect... after just 1 or 2 months. There are more easy ones but these are ones I personally read.

Learn the kana and start going through Tae Kim's grammar guide at the same time. This shouldn't take to long, just a few weeks. You don't need memorize anything, just focus on understanding.

After you did that it's time to start reading. All you have to do is look up stuff you don't know. But realistically you want to find a balance in this. If you have to spend 5 minutes on a single sentence you're just wasting your time and should just move on. If you don't look up anything at all you're also wasting your time.
Personally I recommend installing yomi-chan or something similar and read exclusively things in your browser, this will drastically speed up the process of looking up words and thus the total amount of volume you can read in a single day. Because of this you should focus getting a good grasp on grammar first while doing a vocab deck in anki. However at a certain point yomichan will become a crutch and you should just remove it.

Other user, would you recommend learning how to read jap after learning how to speak it?

That certainly isn't impossible. Learning to read jap will be a lot easier after you have perfect listening comprehension, it's just a matter of combing the word you already know to a new logogram, but I don't understand why you would do that. I definitely think that if you focus to much on reading and not enough on listening it will make improving your reading comprehension harder, it happened for me.

Unless you're living in Japan and having daily conversations with Japanese people I don't see how doing it separately would do you any good. A combined approach would be best I think.

neither of those are harems unless you're talking about the side characters that genzou keeps trying to grope

>a combined approach
Right, that does sound like it would be optimal. Especially for a less than phonetic language like Japanese. I also want to learn Russian, which as far as I've found out from trying to translate nixie tube datasheets is relatively phonetic. Hence it should be a breeze to learn how to convert from text to speech or vice versa, which I'm betting will help learn the comprehension part.

She literally can't, they'd kill her.

The supporting characters are largely cute girls, and in both cases they are largely present due to the MC's ability, so I'd classify it as a harem in the broader, potential sense. Same with any series where the OP, male, (self-insert) main character becomes an adventurer and for some reason a disproportionate amount of his party members are female, considering the ratio of female adventurers to males is likely not over 1:5. The fact that there are more women than should be expected around a powerful male MC implies that there is some sort of sexual bias in play, which is the key ingredient for any harem.

no, the fucking thing is that their relationships are platonic and they're just friends/acquaintances
that makes them entirely different from harems
I know that might be difficult for your goblin mind to understand, but you can have a relationship with someone who is female without it revolving around fucking

what mango is this?

Harem is shit. There no such a thing as the MC equally loving everyone, and be willing to stay with a guy who loves someone else more than you is just sad.

Because it's written by a woman. They seem to always ignore the fact that in an aristocratic society, you were no one without noble backing and any assets you created could easily be taken away. And it most certainly is that sort of society if it's a place where you can lose a fucking duke title due to bullying a random ho just because a prince said so. The levels of absolutism must be trough the roof and the person who has the access to all this power hates her.

well, the grandma queen and Peter The Great wannabe are on her side, afaik

What the hell is this series? "Beauty preseveration pill" given from the male lead to the female lead like in ISSTH, "medicinal bath" provided by the "spirit grandpa" like in BTTH. Is this some sort of parody of popular cultivation stories?

Read The Wandering Inn.

>starts with really rough art
>seems like a drama about an insane coma patient at first
>then as a drama on the adverse effects of being isekai'd
But then it turns out the author can draw really well, he just doesn't do it at first in the modern world for contrast or something? Also it's not just sad and dramatic but plenty funny as well. Long story short, I almost overlooked this gem and I recommend it if you overlooked it as well.

Attached: isekai ojisan.jpg (650x933, 136K)

Both of those things are standard chink fantasy cliches.

Oh great another let's complain about Isekai thread from those that don't even read series

It comes from the idea of sword qi and its natural evolution

>normal sword
>sharper blade
>lightness
>extended range
>projectile
>remote control

Once you get to remote control, you can make it lift yourself. You might wonder why the cultivator doesn't just use qi to lift himself off the ground but it usually has to do with two things, mainly how the sword was enchanted/crafted/etc which gives it more synergy with remote control arts than a human body naturally would, and also the fact that the cultivator has been training to use sword qi, so using sword qi on himself to fly would require he hone his body into that of a sword so to speak beforehand. Usually sword cultivators at lower levels cannot do that early on if at all later, so there's a matter of which comes first. It's like asking a kid whether he'd make do with a bicycle or keep saving for a car. That bike isn't gonna put him that far behind but will help him out a lot while he saves up for the car.

I don't know any helmets made for giving head.

it's the most military retarded isekai I've ever read, almost genjitsushugisha no oukokukaizouki tier of retardation

Revival Game of Wandering Reincarnations