Would you betray humanity for xeno-elven pussy?

would you betray humanity for xeno-elven pussy?

Attached: lafirynda.jpg (704x540, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BB0C5V8OPVI
youtube.com/watch?v=vc7Bh76Sapk
is2.Yea
youtu.be/5x0qz14JFqE?t=131
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, humanity sucks

is this a trick question?

And hopefully Lafiel would too.

They aren't xenos they are abhuman. And yes I'd shack up with them and enlist.

Wouldn't you?

This. I am positive that the elves have advanced beyond their own greed. I, however, would be greedy for some of that elven pussy.

Yes.

Attached: 1511111747880.jpg (494x600, 60K)

Of course

No, but I would have her be raised by Dwarves to see if I could create the ultimate tomboy elf waifu

Attached: Ironforge_dwarf.jpg (436x588, 38K)

It's not betrayal if it's for the pussy, it's natural instinct and man's mind is weaker than his penis.

Yes, but if someone else betrayed mankind for xeno-elven pussy, I'd make my life's mission to make his a living hell.
I wish I could boil Jinto in a vat of acid.

It's even logical to betray a planet full of people you don't know to join the space elf.

His punishment should be for not getting the full use out of it.

Attached: jam it in.jpg (700x1325, 164K)

Abhsolutely.

Fuck that, it should be me, not him the one drowning in xeno pussy.
I don't know what Jinto has but god, I hate him, even more than the usual harem MC.

>I don't know what Jinto has
Charming ignorance that grows into genuine trust.

What about betraying the abh for abh pussy?

Attached: 1539072605904.jpg (848x1200, 200K)

Fuck that guy, he also has the other elf qt going all kuudere for his dick

Yeah, most humans don't even view me as one of them.

He may be drowning in it, but that he isn't in it makes it much worse since he is wasting his luck.

If she's fine with it, certainly.

Of course not. It’s only natural and humane for humans to rape. Raping space elves isn’t betrayal of human ethics.

Attached: CEA6E563-F12B-4A16-A80F-7BDE8F5837F3.jpg (1500x2055, 1.32M)

The abh are just machines that look humanoid. They lack a soul and are inherently malicious.

>They lack a soul and are inherently malicious.
That makes them just as human as the rest of us, user.

no but i would make them sex slaves

>Don't get massacred by enemy light years ahead of me technologically
>Get to share in their technological bounty
>Space elf pussy
Im not really seeing a downside

Attached: Crest of the Stars (Seikai no Monshou) [DVD 480p Hi10P AAC AC3 dual-audio][kuchikirukia].mkv_snapsho (706x478, 52K)

If I get Rear Admiral Spoor's rear, I'm jumping on that space ship.

>Implying Spoor wouldn't take your rear

Question, I've read the recent manga version, because I found the artstyle original, but the anime's style doesn't really interests me

Is it worth the time investment ?

Anime? Absolutely.
It has some great character dynamics.

Technically they're humans too, just better.

Attached: 1237132688655.png (1958x1101, 362K)

purge the xenos, race war nom.

A true man is loyal to mankind and conquers the xeno-elves and take their pussies as his spoils.

>implying i haven't done it already

Attached: 1550589453294.png (1328x747, 1.25M)

Nom the xenos; purge the race warriors.

Attached: Lafiel3.jpg (1422x2011, 603K)

Pretty much instantly.

Has there been some announcement regarding this series lately? i've seen almost daily lafiel threads recently and it's not usual for Yea Forums to post such vintage series.

>get to grow old while the abh stay young for 2-3 times your lifespan because they wont give you their gene tech

Great idea

>wont give you their gene tech
I might be misremembering things, but wasn't the main reason for it being used only on embryos and not adults that going through the gene therapy for already grown humans was not only risky (since there was a high lethality rate) but also resulting in a constant pain?
I remember that one soldier who was stalking them on planet talking how he was in constant pain.

That could have just been the method that group of humans had access to.

I dont remember that soldier mentioning pain at all.

The thing is, non-abh are not allowed access to gene tech unless they become abh nobility, so their children will also be regular humans with short lifespans. And the odds of you becoming abh nobility are pretty much nil, because its a very exclusive club.

Every time.

>I dont remember that soldier mentioning pain at all.
You're actually right. Seems he doesn't mention it at all. On the other hand, I don't remember the part about genetic engineering being only for nobles and not all the Abh citizens (not for landers though). Wasn't main reason for it to add the organ needed for the specific duties?

Attached: Crest.jpg (619x953, 208K)

Oh well. Might as well re-read it when new translations arrive.

Xeno? I thought abh were gene modified humans.

Sure, why not?

I don't think so. I might hate mankind as a whole, but I hate the condescending "we're so better than you" overlords even more. I'm a human to the bone. I don't go to serve the invaders nobles. I drag them down to the dirt, to my level.

Faggot.

Based

Only if I can impregnate that elf pussy

Papa Smurf said it was ok.

>Get old and have a hot elf wifeu forever

Wasn't this the only thing preventing Jinto from going after Lafiel's pussy?

I think her status as the one of the heirs for the throne was the whole reason.

>Humans who turn themselves into elves
Disgusting, only good for raping and pillaging.

Attached: Garithos_portrait.jpg (177x188, 27K)

>Silesia Republic
fuck, i live in Silesia

I don't see how that would stop the two of them from having fun together, when any heirs tend to be bred artificially. Lafiel and Jinto should have been having sex whenever they had a chance alone.

I thought the abh didn't give a shit about who you marry since they could just mess with the babies genes anyway?

no point betraying your species for pussy if you cant breed them though

Was that sarcasm? Because it shouldn't be.

Get too old to have erection. Your hot wife finds herself a younger dick. You sit alone while hearing them fuck in the next room.

I don't think it's that kind of relationship, user.

Attached: seikai 10.jpg (852x480, 101K)

Absolutely

No one says that your wife would be so faithful. She may be as shallow as you (the potential person in OP question). You betrayed mankind for xeno pussy, she leaves you to rot, for a younger dick. Karma, perfect match, etc.

In a heartbeat.

I can have sex all night and not have kids
that is every dudes dream wife are joking?

Only for this cutie though.

Attached: space elf waifu.png (1120x1468, 2.09M)

The non-abh dont get genetically engineering to have their descendants become abh, or longevity.

All abh get longevity by default. The thing is if you are a normal human, you are kinda screwed. If you become an abh noble like what Jinto did, your descendants can become abh, but normal humans obviously have no chance of becoming nobiltiy so are screwed.

How often does Lafiel masturbate?

Attached: 1542168778437.jpg (543x769, 113K)

More than she would if Jinto was doing what he should be doing.

You should have sex, instead of whinging and whining while waiting for fictional phalluses to have it for you.

Why not just take the xeno-elven pussy as sex slaves

doesn't matter, had hot space elf pussy

>xeno-elven
They consider themselves more or less human. It's just the other humans who have hangups about it.

>ascended humans that have elf ears
why wouldn't I

Attached: subhumans.jpg (422x493, 71K)

No

Attached: Love Can Blum.jpg (988x2935, 175K)

>it's a 40k fag is an edgy cunt episode

She doesn't have tits, so no

>betray humanity
She's a genetically modified human, though.

>it's another newf/a/ggot can't take a joke episode

Attached: ∕tg∕ stands for Totally Gay.png (600x825, 463K)

You don't usually get to make superior species your slaves, it's the other way around

I heard that they're re-releasing the novel series. Shame that it seems to be e-reader only.

>Shame that it seems to be e-reader only.
JNC releases a printed version if a novel sells enough, but I doubt this going to happen in this case since Seikai is too niche.

>betray a destructive diseased society that rejects me for being male & white
>for utopian space elf pussy
is this even a choice

Attached: <[anime_fin]_Crest_of_the_Stars_-_03v3_[3E5319E4].ogm00:03:29P mpv-shot0037.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Attached: 1559153679099.jpg (422x600, 54K)

Fuck yeah Lafiel thread.

Attached: 1503542152183.jpg (1267x1800, 608K)

Christ that art is fucking ugly

>tfw thread full of race traitors

FURIFURI SOU
OMAE NO OKETSU NI TSUKKOMU ZO

Attached: Seikai_no_Senki_III_OVA_01-02_[ANBU]_[F3586B5E].avi_snapshot_39.43_[2019.06.15_10.36.47].jpg (640x360, 38K)

Read the novels then - you've got 3 versions to choose from; autistic fanfic, abridged fanfic and new translation.

absolutely based

Attached: <[anime_fin]_Crest_of_the_Stars_-_09_[00109A05].ogm00:04:04P mpv-shot0009.jpg (640x480, 58K)

What has humanity ever done for me?

Sorry.

Attached: 1532289841623.jpg (2146x3026, 827K)

Fuck off Ekuryafag.

But only because its part of my master keikaku

Attached: azalyn tylor.jpg (500x407, 141K)

In THAT uniform?! Fuck yes I would.

Is it that bad?

Mah nigga.

Attached: Tylor.jpg (1440x1080, 699K)

Attached: lafiel_nounaa shi_4f7057cea8e6ec7ceabe39c1e11f10fe.png (827x1169, 731K)

Punishing you for being white, male and straight.

Seriously, not enough shows have well designed skintight uniforms. It's this and Horizon really.

Attached: 1359616531907.jpg (960x1244, 234K)

Or out of it.

Attached: File0005b.jpg (1025x1459, 553K)

stop lewding my wife

Attached: smooth tylor.jpg (640x480, 20K)

The show? No I enjoyed the show, but til a bluray remaster gets done, the best copy does look like ass. If you want a good reason to watch it, do it for the soundtrack and space battles. Also to hear what the anh language sounds like.

youtube.com/watch?v=BB0C5V8OPVI
youtube.com/watch?v=vc7Bh76Sapk

They only hate you because you're the biggest faggot in known space

>posting in threads for shows I haven't completed

Attached: nervous sweat.gif (250x300, 785K)

I'd do it more but frankly the amount of lewds for Lafiel and Abh in general is criminally low.

Attached: SnS_58.jpg (1200x1671, 406K)

And I don't think all of the ones that exist were ever scanned, or at least not with high quality.

Attached: 64f5dd4b36246b83437f70e4ebca22cd.jpg (354x500, 73K)

All the space elves did was try to stop the stupid opportunistic humans from killing each other, over planetary resources.

>would you betray humanity for xeno-elven pussy?
yes

>condescending "we're so better than you" overlords
it's because they ARE better than you, pathetic human

Attached: nazi elf.jpg (555x457, 106K)

>uses mod privileges to delete reply
confirmed triggered

fuck off, crossboarder
if it got deleted and you weren't banned it's because a Janitor did it

>thinking in terms of species in the first place

Attached: 1556734965512.png (637x624, 263K)

lol I had nothing to do with it
Stop being a baby snowflake with a persecution complex and go back

Attached: lafiel edit.png (744x1052, 288K)

>And the odds of you becoming abh nobility are pretty much nil, because its a very exclusive club.
Not if you kill all the nobility and establish a nation where merit comes first. Your elf waifu can help you.

I was talking about the novel translations.

Probably
Humanity sucks anyway

No, humanity rocks

Space elves make some good ships

Attached: 1389667682760.jpg (856x1400, 285K)

I vaguely remember, who was that space elf dude who sacrificed himself to save his preggo space elf waifu?

>United Mankind
is2.Yea Forums.org/wsg/1560564087228.webm

Attached: <[anime_fin]_Crest_of_the_Stars_-_09_[00109A05].ogm00:19:52P mpv-shot0045.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Surprised nobody is posting that scene from the part 3 OVA where Lafiel and Jinto are flirting over his friend's suggestion that he can have a harem.

Still no idea if he was a real genius faking being stupid or the luckiest stupid person in all of anime.

I'm trying to find it now

Attached: Seikai_no_Senki_III_OVA_01-02_[ANBU]_[F3586B5E].avi_snapshot_37.27_[2019.06.14_22.33.00].jpg (640x360, 24K)

Space elves are just a more evolved form of humanity tho.

Space combat in this series is better than most other space combat fiction.

Honestly, I think it is way better than Star Wars space combat.

Something about space mines and space torpedoes just feels more gruesome than super huge laser beams of death.

If anything, star wars ships just feel too fucking huge and silly that it distracts from the space combat and makes you wonder, that is a shitload of taxpayer money that just got wasted.

Wait. I skipped III, but if it has naked Lafiel then I'll be all over that shit.

Attached: 1558993771164.jpg (706x478, 49K)

It wasn't much unfortunately. One reason I hope for a remake someday is more naked Lafiel.

yes

I would betray humanity a thousand times for some 2d pussy

I appreciate that the author went to the trouble of thinking through how space warfare would actually work in the context of the technology he'd given the universe. Shooting shit through the vastness of space is fucking hard.
I enjoy star wars space combat but it's always just been modified earth-based dog-fighting and naval engagements.

Attached: SnS_6.jpg (1200x1243, 305K)

I would push the button to begin orbital bombardment myself.

space is pretty much the only place where energy weapons could actually work though.

I remember watching crest of the stars on TechTV's Anime UNLEASHED so, so long ago.

Yeah, one of the things the series was really good at was keeping it ambiguous whether it's obfuscating stupidity or actual stupidity.

They're massive cunts about it so fuck them.

And found.

Attached: Seikai_no_Senki_III_OVA_01-02_[ANBU]_[F3586B5E].webm (640x360, 939K)

This is the correct answer

Attached: 1379889679908.jpg (984x407, 120K)

Abh isn't gonna last so long when their queen-to-be is such a softie

>betraying humanity for elven pussy
Reminds me of Radiata Stories. Hated the nonhuman route because the nonhumans were a bunch of stuck up twats and the fact that Jack betrayed his human bros that you spent half the game with just to chase pussy.

You don't betray humans just to help the empire. Take the Lafiel and find an isolated part of soace to live.

humans suck, but this girl isn't cute

no

i would stay loyal to humanity and enslave the xeno-elven pussy

Attached: iu.png (1366x768, 1.19M)

Or in the latest plot hole riddled star wars movie gravity dropped bombs in space!?! with large FTL capable bombers doing suicide runs that could just as easily do suicide FTL jumps instead. Or even better just make a large mass with a cheap single use FTL drive and the death star is obsolete.

>I don't know what Jinto has
He's actually Chad in the book, doing sports and neglecting boring study books which is the reason why he was so ignorant on Abh stuff.

It may just be because it's been a while since I've read the novels, but I thought Jinto studied well enough, it's just that his teachers didn't teach him much about the Abh beyond the language and a handful of basics about their society.

I don't even count last Jedi. It wasn't even trying to depict space combat, just setpieces that look cool when you don't think about them at all.
Star Wars space combat done well is basically topgun and/or Macross.

No, to betray humanity to another entity is a crime worthy of only the highest tier of the degeneracy pyramid. My consciousness would be forced to yield to my firmware which would then deploy a dynamically metaprogrammed instruction set into my brain stem designed to optimally correct the circumstances that brought me to such a decision in the first place.

I would betray humanity for a copper coin.

Attached: HanaSmile.jpg (914x654, 141K)

Because they are genetically engineered to be better than you and don't mind beating shit of uppity humans with superior firepower.

>crest/banner of the stars thread
holy shit I never thought this possible
I enjoy the dub except for when lafiel laughs
admiral spoor is dubbed perfectly

I stopped watching after Banner of the Stars II episode 2 or 3 because of all the extremely forced foreshadowing.

youtu.be/5x0qz14JFqE?t=131

Hell yeah.

Attached: 1551126597028.png (622x641, 379K)

>betray

They're not even space elves. Simply genetically enhanced humans meant for long term colonization of deep space. Only a tiny minority of the Abh have pointy ears. Only the royal family has them as a symbol of their authority. And yes, I would absolutely betray humanity for the Abh. Humanity is shit and the Abh represent of all of Huamnity's greatest virtues without their shortcomings. I would bow down to my Abh masters without any hesitation.

Who's a good untermensch? Do a roll! Oh look, he can do tricks!