Akane and her wife Rikka!

Akane and her wife Rikka!

Attached: 1560303637840.jpg (850x612, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/182910778/#182933038
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yuta is so lucky to have two wives!

Yuta lives on griddick

Sure thing

Attached: 1560175714009.jpg (950x1200, 497K)

They're such a cute couple

Attached: 1559827824862.jpg (850x323, 65K)

Indeed

Attached: 1560159300145.png (2420x3461, 1.94M)

it's coming, or maybe already here

seething

Attached: 1560202976999.jpg (225x350, 33K)

yes!

Yes, cute and non-canon

kek

Attached: 75046527_p2.jpg (2932x2272, 2.12M)

Is it one of those threads?

Attached: 1551275642240.png (1280x1198, 1.37M)

We're like an alarm clock

>A prize: Rikka
>B prize: Akane
What did they mean by this?

Attached: C5BA8371-FA7B-466A-8391-D90FD30E3642.jpg (746x1024, 294K)

scan when?

Do we ever had the official dakimakura pictures in hd?? I just realise i cant find it anwhere

Why do some people get so mad at Akane and Riikka's cannon love for each other

More like bait to sell merch. I wonder if it's working

Yuta LITERALLY can't live without daily dicking

Nice coping mechanism

I never really got the appeal of this ship, honestly. Rika's somewhat implied to be an aspect of Akane herself, and like everyone else is programmed to like Akane to some extent, so wouldn't this just be Akane continuing her escapism if she were to go along with it? (and missing the entire point of the series?)

Also, weren't they just friends? The ED is hella shippy, sure, but I thought Akane just wanted a friend from her and a boyfriend from Yuta? And wasn't the show setting up something between Yuta and Rika? Since she was so perturbed he forgot whatever he said to her before Gridman took over, and he was sleeping over at her house in the first place. Not to mention the whole point Gridman took over Yuta was because Yuta was the only one overcame his programming by falling in developing feelings for Rika instead of Akane.

Did I watch the same show as you guys? Was there something in the last Drama CD?

Rikka was just programmed to really like Akane, and at the end of the show she lets go off Akane despite wanting to stay with her, showing her maturity and how much she cares. It was just poignant how much Rikka really cared for and loved Akane.

Cute lesbian couple.

I wonder what will happen when Austin is forced to realize he's not "triggering" anyone and his life is one massive failure.

Like, how can a person even want to live like this. Trying to "bait" and shitpost in the EXACT same way every single day for six years? How do you not get bored of this. This is past autism, it's obsession.

Yuuta's wife Akane and his second wife Rikka.

>No oyakodon doujin where akane fucks rikka and her sexy mom
End me already

Attached: 1560434283379 (2).jpg (1200x957, 110K)

C O P E

I really can't help but wonder what goes through your head when you just ignore a post that calls you out, and blows yo the fuck out, just to keep spamming and shitposting the same exact way you have been for six years.

Do you actually and honestly think you're "trolling"?

Just stop, it's tiresome

>Gridman was six years ago
Damn I feel old.

You're so fucking mentally ill, Austin.
Seriously, get help. In the form of you shooting yourself in the head.

Rikka is for old men.

Stop replying to your own post, Austin.

Who the fuck are you talking to ? You mentally ill end yourself Austin kill yourself bury your own corpse no one's gonna bury your dead bag fucktard

Austin, why do you think acting like this fools anyone? Do you honestly think people can't tell who you are even when you are acting hyperbolic? How do you have nothing else to do with your life?

I guess it's sweet, yeah. But isn't it more meaningful *for* Akane to leave Rika behind and get on with her life in the real world? While Rika moves on with her life in her world without Akane?

Hi, still not that guy. Just someone who enjoyed Gridman but is admittedly confused by this whole idea of seriously shipping Akane and Rika, though more so why this is apparently considered canon by some people when I walked away with a *very* different understanding.

>not that guy
No one at all believes you.

Get a rope

See

>Austin posting u stuff on u ?
Who the fuck you are fooling to ? Kill yourself Austin you fucking mentally ill

haha penis lol

Rikka gets so many good LGD doujins.

I want a goddamn Yuri oyako doujin you goddamn fegget

>xddd durr it just u stuff lol i pretend to think post normal!
No, Austin. You're doing garbage you think degrades and insults the characters, because you think that will "trigger" people.

Attached: 1534101238897.gif (600x600, 89K)

This is the same shit that happened in nanoha. The bans revealed it was the same fucking guy arguing with himself. Except it refers to itself with it's true name and not akemi.

Why do you put so much effort into shitposting and spamming when you get literally nothing out of this other than you ruining your own life? You have no time for a job, friends or family. Not that they want anything to do with you.

I??? Is this what we're doing?? Treating everyone who doesn't ship Rika/Akane as one person?? Is that it?? Are we at that level??

>her wife
That doesn't make sense.

No, Austin. You are blatantly and obvious doing nonsense like trying to "change your posting style" by adding stupid shit to it like "durrrr?????". And only you do nonsense like that.

I thought I could actually discuss Gridman for once because I don't understand Rika/Akane since I thought the show was setting up something else, but I guess I was wrong?? I just wanted to ask questions and discuss.

HOLY SHIT.

You accidentally replied to one of your own posts, Austin.
And you, Austin (!Akemi) are the only person who ever puts shit in your name field like this. No one else tries to "troll" the way you do (fail to).

Nah, if you wanted to have discussion you wouldn't be filling your posts with the typical garbage you been shitposting with for months now in Gridman threads.

Why is RikkaYuuta so good?

Why do you obsessively reply to your own posts?
Oh right, because you know everyone hates you and no one agrees with you about anything.

I'm really regretting making this thread now

Attached: 1559706245364.jpg (722x1024, 110K)

I stay away from Gridman threads normally because they always devolve into someone claiming everyone is !Akemi! Or Austin? I thought they were two people honestly, but I guess not?? Is it bad I thought maybe this would be different?? But really, I stay away from those threads usually, and I wasn't even here while Gridman was airing, so I haven't even seen whatever posts mine apparently resemble.

Is it because my post was badly worded in places? I do admit that, yes, I deliberated quite a bit with writing and changed my wording multiple times to try and be sensitive about this topic, but ended up leaving some words in that I should have otherwise erased since they messy my writing. (It's a problem of mine, I'll admit.)

But seriously, I just want to have a discussion. I'm honestly asking. I just don't see it from the show I watched.

YuutaxRikkaxAkane

I ship ACK and Akemi, they're cute together.

It's just the same fucking retard who thinks everyone is Austin or akemi

What about Austin ?

How do get a sexy gf like Rikka if I'm not a chad like Akane

Who is Austin supposed to be actually? I know Akemi is some old tripfag who got banned. I thought it might be Akemi's supposed real name since he usually refers to everyone as Akemi and is now just calling them Austin in stead.

Swish

Attached: 1560339820183.png (600x847, 179K)

Oh thank God I thought I was the only who thought it was the same guy calling this guy out. It is the same guy, right? Their writing reads the same single every time.

based trigger

*every single time

That user has schizophrenia, those posters don't exist

Ass > boobs

I like that Akane put emphasis on Rikka's thighs when she was making her.

Attached: 74708710_p0.jpg (1080x1994, 652K)

Yes its the same guy who also replies to his own post

Cute and canon

Attached: 72931668_p3.png (842x595, 435K)

At least post some good artwork.

It makes my heart go doki doki

mediocre art need some spot too

Attached: 73448936_p1.png (750x919, 358K)

>canon
>post fan arts
I am not sure if you know what canon means

Meanwhile Akane and Rikka are officially married

Attached: Qzy8Ydj.jpg (768x1024, 116K)

yeah, married to Yuta

you think the figma will sell?

>looking at the viewer
Oh no no ahahahah

this, why are they so delusional?

Didn't read.

No, it's fine, besides we're bringing more cute content

Attached: 72735041_p0.jpg (549x786, 105K)

Oh shiiiiiiiiit

you mean:
>canonically looking at the viewer
lel

Attached: 15602029769999.jpg (225x350, 69K)

Keep on going sweetie, please

Why did you reply to me 2 times? You're not fooling anyone into thinking that you're multiple people.

can Yuta handle those thicc legs of her?

Attached: 72167759_p0.jpg (3300x5100, 2.84M)

You have some weapons grade autism dude

Cute and canon

Cute, but crack

>!Akemi gets blown the fuck out so insanely hard it's literally impossible for him to cope with reality
>every single day of his life until he dies will revolve around trying to attack people on Yea Forums in order to cope

Why did you post twice in the same minute? No one will ever think more than one person acts like you.

It's just so fucking obvious how upset you are, because literally refuse to talk or actually answer what people say to you. This is LITERALLY the only way you can cope with how much of a failure you are.

Nah, you're the one with autism, !Akemi. Just look at how you have been literally consumed with shitposting on Yea Forums to the point it's the only thing in your life. And you literally refuse to ever actually talk to anyone, all you'll do is spam the same garbage over and over in attempts to "trigger" people.

And no, you will not make it look like anyone thinks your shipping cancer spam is acceptable.

I wonder what will happen when Austin is forced to realize he's not "triggering" anyone and his life is one massive failure.

Like, how can a person even want to live like this. Trying to "bait" and shitpost in the EXACT same way every single day for six years? How do you not get bored of this. This is past autism, it's obsession.

click!

Attached: 72766569_p0.png (2893x2893, 842K)

No, Austin. That never happened. You are making shit up to try and slander the people who tell you to stop shitposting. Telling retards to stop shitposting is normal and there is nothing wrong with you. You acting insane however is very wrong.

What was ACTUALLY shown by the mods is that you talk to yourself to try and samefag and upvote your own shitposts, faking "conversations" about crack images.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/182910778/#182933038
>This post was deleted on Jan 05, 2019 at 18:29:59 UTC
>This post was deleted on Jan 05, 2019 at 18:29:59 UTC

Attached: 1557752388666.jpg (1280x1829, 389K)

Hot

>six months since the show ended
>threads still are cancer
What's the half-life of this shitposter? When will the threads become safe to post again?

>so insanely mad and upset he can't even talk
>all he can do is mindlessly lash out at people
>failing to hurt them at all, but deluding himself into thinking that's what he does
Literally NO ONE else in the world acts like you.

Just hanging

Attached: 72187470_p0.jpg (1191x1684, 527K)

!Akemi has been doing this for literally six years. He refuses to accept he doesn't "trigger" anyone and will never make anyone mad.

thighs

Attached: rika2.jpg (621x1000, 74K)

>What's the half-life of this shitposter?
He's been at it for like 6 years.

See

Attached: Rika.jpg (809x1000, 112K)

Wew, are they gonna wrestle someone?

Lucky Yuta

She thicc

Attached: 71298927_p0.jpg (1015x1528, 1.19M)

You will never "trigger" anyone. You're just a pathetic cringy retard who refuses to let ho.

Thoughts?

Attached: 71334394_p0.jpg (1434x2048, 319K)

You mentally ill.

Same thought as always. You are genuinely mentally ill.

breedable/10

Attached: 72258537_p0.jpg (1134x1577, 1.06M)

Why are you replying to your own post?
Why are you do consumed with keeping your shit threads alive? No one wants you here.

Muh dick.

>so deranged he can't make posts longer than a few words
>obsessed with spamming just for the sake of trying to have the last word

Which doujinshi was the best?
I think this one gets his spot

Attached: 72146541_p0.jpg (1769x2500, 2.6M)

I just really like Rika's thighs

Attached: 1553447439144.jpg (2167x1577, 3.36M)

Attached: 1557766882145.jpg (2048x1323, 395K)

damn she hot

Attached: 74621219_p0.jpg (1000x1414, 510K)

Nah, all you care about is shitpoisting and attacking people on Yea Forums. It's literally all you have in your life.

who is this and why does he keep giving me (you)s

Attached: Rika3.jpg (850x1183, 120K)

Attached: 72300106_p0.jpg (2048x1448, 903K)

just try to ignore him

There is no "this guy", and you know exactly why you're being replied to, Austin. Because you are obsessively spam bumping the thread with your spam shitposting in it. Because you want to feel like your shit posting is represented is much as possible, then maybe you'll look normal.

You are replying to your own post.
You are the only one who thinks "durrrr ignore meen i win! xdddd"

milking Yuuta.

Attached: 72168108_p0.jpg (3507x3370, 662K)