Why was Mitsuboshi Colors so good?

Why was Mitsuboshi Colors so good?

Attached: 1524276932242.jpg (1280x720, 705K)

iftc

cute and funny

Recommend me more shows like Colors

Shoujo Ramune

Because you're a lolicon.

But the colors dont have anything of fanservice,dunno why they dont chose others shows to make threads with,like tenshy no 3p or ryou no oshigoto

Have you actually watched it?

Teeny tiny twats

I don't understand

Ichigo Mashimaro
recommend manga because its much better

it's braindead schlock for braindead people

It was very cute and funny, in multiple ways.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mitsuboshi Colors - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.19_[2018.01.07_15.55.52].jpg (1280x720, 120K)

This may be kind of a weird question, but do you think the Colors and Watatens would get along? A crossover between the shows would be so cute! I want to see Noa and Sat-chan fight over who is the cutest.

Attached: s3obpr5szyo21.jpg (738x960, 121K)

Fuck off.

Attached: tumblr_pldvtvPtlt1y0nwq1o1_400.gif (400x257, 414K)

>b-b-but the noaspammer is not a shitposter i swear

Attached: 1520177083036.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

I have no idea, because other than both being about little girls they don't have much in common and I can't just guess things based on what I've seen about their characters. Your best bet to get what you want would be a crossover doujin.
That said I loved both shows.

>they have nothing in common
They're both about cute JS.

>other than both being about little girls
That's what I said.

How would Goku get along with the Colors?
Man, I love both shows so much, it's great that I can bring one into the other's threads.

Attached: a692198e6c9207aa667e9f1715d5829b.jpg (600x1004, 146K)

Not that user, but have you? The Colors is not a lolicon show.

But more specifically they're JS and also they're cute.

mitsudomoe
ichigo mashimaro
shoujo ramune
fate/kaleid

Are you fighting again? Remember what I said before?

That reminded me how Goku bagged himself a JS pretty easily.
Do you think he could do the same with the Colors? I imagine he'd have the easiest time with Sacchan.

Attached: 95f4a015b0cc521a0d18df8df9bd9b03.jpg (700x609, 204K)

That one doesn't have anything at all to do with the Colors, so we'd go strictly into fanfiction.net territory here. If you really want to give it a try, feel free to do it I guess.
At least mixing loli shows can result in something that makes more sense.

I recommend you best anime ever

Why are you replying to my post? It had nothing to do with your dumb fight.

Nobody's fighting, though. This is exactly what the Noaspammer and his buddy wants Colors threads to be, and let's be real, who am I to tell them they're wrong?

I like both so they're totally 100% related and belong in each other's threads.
Now let's answer the question. Would Goku be even worse at videogames than Kotoha?

Attached: 28331af70c0de67234b5ba6507a81d05.png (700x956, 833K)

Now you are being just as bad as the dumb waifufag, not like I didn't know that already since your threads are always crap.

These threads would be fine without you. You're the only one being autistic. Nobody's on your side in this, buddy.

More importantly they are both made for pedos

Attached: 1559164902737.jpg (720x720, 45K)

Blessed be Japan for making shows like that so often.

Eh, I think he is funny. He's always angry and that makes him entertaining.

>implying
Maybe the other show, I dunno.

Bad? I'm not doing anything that didn't have its own apologist roaming here.
Can we talk about Goku and the Colors now? I like both, it has cute JSs, they're totally the same thing. Besides, this WOULD actually be interesting for a crossover, wouldn't you say? People like the SoL moments and Goku with the Colors would be nothing but SoL.

There are no sides here though, we're all happy flens and shit.

Attached: 1d456e6c91e2bcd5ac630874b98052c6.jpg (400x400, 116K)

Fuck Juju

I don't want the threads to be derailed by off-topic, I also wish it won't be derailed by dumb lolicon forcing their fetishes, but hey.

Fuck you

I love you

Both wataten and colors are made for people (men) who like cute girls and have good taste. It has nothing to do with specific sexual orientations, as you've mistakenly implied.

C U N N Y
U
N
N
Y

Boring meme word

The mc of Wataten is literally a pedophile

Attached: 1559165081786.jpg (436x458, 163K)

What a beautiful word.

>made for people (men) who like cute girls and have good taste
Does Toriyama count here too? There aren't as many of them but the ones that are there are all really good! Pan is awesome.

You say that but I don't believe you ever said anything about the N*aposter. So, deep down, even you must believe this is okay. It's fine, you don't need to pretend.

Attached: 12c48974b4a5e3eb1a47687d7ba1c9b5.jpg (592x881, 248K)

MC of Wataten is a girl who should marry and make a crowd of children as soon as possible.

I always call him stupid and a waifufag, which is already an insult by it's own, I also complained once about it like weeks ago, but the super virgin OP told me to shut up so fuck him. Now you are as bad as him.

I bet Juju looks exactly like Bernkastel

Why would you even listen to someone like that? The threads belong to the people, and the people already decided the Colors threads should be about whatever the fuck except the Colors. That OP should be taught a lesson.

Can't we just agree that both the Colors and the Watatens are cute? Wouldn't that solve the situation? There's no need to fight.

Can't we just agree that both the Colors and Goku are cute? Wouldn't that solve the situation? There's no need to fight.

Can't we just agree that both the Colors and Made in Abyss are cute? Wouldn't that solve the situation? There's no need to fight.

If you didn't realize, these threads are made only as an excuse for lolicons like OP to discuss their garbage. They don't care about the show or the manga at all, that's why I annoy them.

I'm not much into jfash and certainly I don't dye my hair of blue

Being serious for a second, I have noticed that trend too and I heavily disapprove of it. There are plenty of ways to create a lolicon hub thread without taking a particular show hostage in the process. This sort of thing does nothing but create the impression and precedent that Colors threads are not for Colors discussion. Then when someone actually wants to discuss the Colors, they're fucked because there's no place for them to do that. They'll create a Colors thread and it'll be filled with N*aspam faster than they can wonder about the manga translation.

Fuck that.

We Care about the characters

Then talk about the characters and leave your Noashit in the Watashit thread.

Eh, you already know my opinion, if it was my decision all the lolicons would be pushed away to Yea Forums or far away. Your problem is that apparently both shows share a lolicon fanbase and then they appear here and derail the thread, you have to live with that... or kill them, but that's too troublesome, so I leave you to the job.

Okay, everyone.

So, I clicked on the red part of this guy's message and it didn't send me to another anime.

My question is, is this a bug with my adblocker? Because even if I disabled it, it still takes me to a random site. Maybe the adblocker attached supercoding into my cookies?

>Your problem is that apparently both shows share a lolicon fanbase
That has never been and will never be an excuse for their behavior.

It's board to make questions and recommendations, user. I never use it, but I always post the link to annoy someone who ask for recs. Now you know.

Tbh I don't really care anymore, the only thing you guys know to talk is about sex, if that doesn't trouble you then you are also part of the problem. You opened your hands to these kind of posters with that behavior, now cry all you want idiot, the moment you decided to use these threads as your fapping contest you kill it.

How the fuck does me liking to IMAGINE Yui's bubble butt equate to me being one of the retards that really want Colors threads to not be about the Colors? If you don't like IFTC that's all well and good but at least I talked only about the Colors here.

Damn it girl, and you were even being almost reasonable before now.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mitsuboshi Colors - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.47_[2018.02.18_13.27.44].jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Better can we Talk how soft sachan Bubble butt must be.

Yui’s manko

Good post

I know I shitpost a lot, and it hypocritical to say it, but if your threads are seeing only as a lolicon fapping contest or another low quality general it's going to attract a lot of shitposters, do you understand what I'm saying? Newbies come here, maybe their first day, and see you talking only about you and Yui having sex and they see it as an opportunity to talk about their other crap. They think it doesn't matter, since no one cares about the quality of the thread, it's only lolicons being lolicons right? At least that's what I think they think.

better to not care much about it,end.

Like I said, I don't care, just giving you a proper reply. You are killing your own threads with your behavior, and everyone lived happily ever after, the end.

Well we could talk about fucking Juju instead?

>"I don't care"
>posts thirty replies

I don't, like it was the only interesting stuff happening in the thread, sorry.

The way you think this through is retarded. The board isn't and never will be just an anime forum where people talk about shows and manga, it's always been and will be a place full of meaningless posting and discussions. It's the way that you post that can fuck things up with your retarded metashit, blogposting and 10 template replies you have to every possible post. You also throw the idea of anonymity through the window with your overall disposition and writing style

Maybe that's what it is, I don't know. I just want to have threads like we had before Bocchi aired. At least then you and LRD were the only ones and easily manageable. I really don't know what the fuck it is about that show that unleashed so many different shitposters upon Colors threads.

>overall disposition and writing style
I don't do that on purpose, you know. It doesn't matter, this whole thing bored me already, bye

There's an overall lack of anything big this season, so loli threads became their main shitposting hub due to how their activity hasn't died down. They don't even care about that show.

What about the Mashimaros?

Attached: 10993839883.jpg (1260x891, 172K)

It's not good. It's a fucking flop.
Classic.

Attached: 1491736372107.png (1600x900, 901K)

>replying seriously to Juju

You get to add 1 (ONE) new color to the colours, what colour do you pick and what is she like?
Id add a purple smuggo who is a real criminal

Attached: anime_manga_anime_girls_simple_background_minimalism_purple_hair_green_eyes-1433945.jpg!d.png (1600x900, 566K)

Sasuga LRD

I'd pick Juju

Kill yourself

There can't be two yellows

I want to see the Colors wear bikini armor like this.

Attached: 1537117154340.jpg (848x1200, 103K)

I want to see the Colors naked

Attached: 1009383983.jpg (1366x768, 155K)

I want to see Juju naked

Can you fuck off already, dumbass orbiter?

Remember to raise your daughter to be cute and smart

Attached: 23.jpg (465x396, 71K)

Anyone else here unironically wish they had a COLOURS gf? I do desu

It would be so nice to do all the cute couple things with Yui that I missed out on in my 10s and 20s. We would have so much fun...

Colors BUMP

Anyone else here unironically wish they had a Juju gf? I do desu
It would be so nice to do all the cute couple things with Juju that I missed out on in my 10s and 20s. We would have so much fun...

Cute

but not funny

Is Juju cute and funny?

Little girls.

This but with Noa, or Hinata.

Fuck off

Fuck Juju

Kill yourself

I want to marry Kotoha!

Attached: 8g673e0d4m031.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

how do you plan to afford her daily supply of new hats

Through hard work, love, lewding, and plenty of secret trips to the thrift shop.

Attached: sample_5e760718e28800583267873a9ce94a1c66e717df.jpg (850x817, 154K)

The perfect combination between cute and funny

This but unironically. Noa and Hinata are the cutest girls of the show, hands down. For COLORS, it's Yui.

Fuck off, retard.

Thanks for your outstanding dedication, ensuring that not a single post about Noa doesn't get told to fuck off within a few minutes. I can't even begin to guess how much effort you put into monitoring every thread for posts like that so they can get immediate replies telling them off.

Fuck off

Cute, small AND sexy

Attached: d3b940bd21d580e469a1fbf6bfe140fa.jpg (999x617, 61K)

great show, terrible thread

Attached: final_poop.png (1366x768, 1.19M)

Then I will marry Sat-chan and make her happy! We will have many daughters. At least one of them will have cute blond hair and a :3 mouth.

These two are unironically my favorite girls of 2019. SO CUTE! CUTE!

I have to honestly wonder what the thought process here is.
>man i want to talk about n*a
>is there a thread dedicated to the character and/or the show from which it originates?
>yes there is maybe i should go ther- oh fuck is THAT A FUCKING COLORS THREAD
>MUH N*A MUH N*A MUH N*A MUH N*A MUH N*A etc.
This is the closest I've gotten to logic out of them.

Attached: 1515479660246.png (803x677, 196K)

Ignoring the people who apparently hate cute girls, let's get back on topic. Which Color would you date and why?

This was actually one of the funniest threads we've had recently. I want to preserve its comedy level so I'm not going to say anything else.

I think you guys want to have sex with the Colors

Attached: 100383033.jpg (960x1080, 417K)

>i'm laughing i swear
Pathetic

Wataten has some of the most annoying posters I swear to fucking god.

Name 5 things wrong about having sex with the Colors.

Attached: 1515950842282.jpg (1484x1238, 239K)

It seems like a good post to me desu

Maybe you're just overreacting?

How the fuck can you just sleep on a metal bench like that? My back would be killing me

>you guys

Attached: those guys.jpg (1280x688, 274K)

You can't.

that exact same post is written in nearly every thread about a show about little girls, and it always manages to shoehorn Noa specifically somehow.

Hence, Noaspammer.
He manages to be even shittier than the Bocchifaggot.

If I was resting my head on Kotoha's lap while she played videogames, any pain would be worth it.

Well, she is the most popular girl in the most popular cute girl show this year, so it's only natural that she would get attention. You should calm down.

Goku is the most popular character in the most popular show all years.

So I should just post him, yes?

it should have been 2018 AOTY yet it aired in a season where sorayori fags fought with yurucamp fags for aots, while delusional vegfags were bragging about muh production value not to mention already forgotten to oblivion franxx

Uncanny shit.

Where is juju?

What's so uncanny about the Colors?

Attached: 1517509687256.gif (448x497, 241K)

Colors filled the hole that Ichigo Mashimaro left.
For that I salute it.

I want to fill their holes too.

IFTC – International Flight Training Center

But they're so small.

Sleeping soundly in her daddy's arms.

Don't lewd the Colors they're too young.

Seriously, why do you ask about her in every thread?

No they're not.

Please lewd the Colors, they are young enough

That's what makes it so great.

Attached: Kotoha.png (913x1500, 546K)

No they're not old enough.

They're 9

add about 9 more and they're just right.

They are at the perfect age to be impregnated

Attached: 100037493.jpg (708x1000, 92K)

You have to go back

>9 more
More like 19 more. cake Colors would be cute

Because they looked like Bocchi characters

But I have nowhere else to go

And there's a reason for that

I’ll give you a hint, it starts with “r” and ends with “eddit”

Literally who?

>sex with 12 little girls at the same time
Is that even possible?

Why would i go to a website I don't care about that probably doesn't even have an anime board

Learn math.

Because that’s the proper site for normalshitters like you who think the Colors are too young

*iwtftc

iwtrtc

>9 + 9 = 12

Attached: 1560033210935.jpg (406x862, 121K)

>add nine more to nine
>12

Attached: 51292.jpg (225x225, 21K)

Imagine the flag

Attached: 1557616755089.jpg (438x447, 95K)

They're 3 girls because they're the Colors (who are nine years old according to that user), and you add 9 more Colors on top of that.

Based

Would the Colors like some delicious yogurt?

Attached: 1783039838.jpg (1331x718, 105K)

Imagine non-consensually impregnating the Colors

Imagine taking one of the colors on a cute date.

>strawberry
fucking lolicons

hey sam(idare)

Imagine date raping the Colors by giving them drugs

Attached: 19968965095.jpg (1187x1871, 589K)

The drug kills all the rape excitement. The one doing Kotoha bare (with hats on!) is really a true patrician

No, because he's raping her. Sex with the Colors should be consensual and enjoyable for all parties involved.

Finally an user that gets it.

But real rape with resistance doubles up the excitement and pleasure user. You should try it too

>terrible show, great thread
FTFY