Has an anime ever influenced or changed your life Yea Forums?

Has an anime ever influenced or changed your life Yea Forums?

Attached: 1520598829703.gif (500x277, 971K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTZ3PM3hUXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

yes

Attached: best girl 3.gif (500x339, 86K)

After Boku no pico I was gay.

Anime (like Gurren Lagann) influenced my life to the same degree that Kaiji drawing the lines on the front of their shoes to cross the bridge of death influenced the lives of those gamblers.

As Tonegawa remarks in the best scene of the entire series, it's fake bluster that crumbles under hardship quickly.

I took boxing lessons because of hajime no ippo

Yes, I started to fap several times each day after finding out about hentai

Pic related made me want to try out ping pong. It was fun but not something I wanted to pick up seriously.

Attached: 1494700935094.jpg (1250x1710, 849K)

Season three when?

Not in any positive way

After Berserk I became a rapist.

Yes, in ways I can scarcely describe. I wish I could detail it to you, but Yea Forums hates blogshit anyway, so... just imagine the absolute state of misery a lot of folk here tend to (proudly) live in, and then imagine the opposite of that, rising through the ranks of personal inadequacy, taking charge of one's life and reforging one's person into something better, something you truly want to be, and taking risks that have powerful, lifelong consequences, that you end up succeeding at, and realize it all came down to certain anime that inspired you to live your life as a human and not as a shadow, defined only by others around you.

Sometimes I long to explain this to many people I see on this board who are suffering the way I was, but they always refuse the advice, and I realize there's no helping them, because I was in that hell once, and spurned advice and wisdom. You have to either find the answers yourself, or die. I chose not to die. I wish others would choose as well.

It's probably no surprise that both of those were two of the series that had the greatest impact on me, among two others.

The Free! anime made me go swimming, but i wouldn't say that majorly changed my life.

this, my first waifu. The original tsundere and oh god she is still beautiful, series is okay, i always keep dreaming about being with shana like dating and fucking her but yeah that was before, now i just laugh it off. Shana is still the best

Attached: Shana.jpg (1442x902, 99K)

It made me realize most anime fags are retarded af and to avoid talking about it in public.

I became an autist who keeps posting on Yea Forums instead of doing something proactive

No, sometimes a piece of manga or anime is inspiring enough to get me motivated for a day or two, but then I usually go back to being a useless piece of shit.

On the bright side I picked up a bunch of useless platitudes that I can regurgitate to a bunch of anonymous people online in hopes that they extract more meaning from them than I do.

Yes, anime insired me to grow my hair out.
Now, whenever I go outside, little children get freaked out and run screaming to their parents.

Attached: otoboku.jpg (817x640, 91K)

>just imagine the absolute state of misery a lot of folk here tend to (proudly) live in, and then imagine the opposite of that, rising through the ranks of personal inadequacy, taking charge of one's life and reforging one's person into something better, something you truly want to be, and taking risks that have powerful, lifelong consequences, that you end up succeeding at, and realize it all came down to certain anime that inspired you to live your life as /ai/ - idle activities

probably best to hide your long pubic hair in public user

yeah. I am the small minded creature but I still know its entertainment. But that anime hit me deep, no matter how simple it was. Gave me the words I needed to hear.

TTGL is one of those fictional things you cherrish younger and comeback to remininding a time where you felt reborn.
The same can be said to works like the chronicles of narnia.
Ethier way a kamina-like character inspires those who choose to believe that
the true good lives.

Attached: Black+pill_e029a9_6875131.jpg (1200x1499, 358K)

>TTGL isn't utter garbage
Sure is summer.

Clannad make me at least try live long enough to see what's fun in this shit hole instead of off myself quickly

It sickens me how easily a simple message can be muddied just by word of mouth a la broken telephone. But finding the truth is probably worth more than the world itself.

Attached: 81t9STmN0RL._SL1500_.jpg (1059x1500, 454K)

TTGL sucked my ASS, it is about a little boy named Simon (i once knew a boy named Simon who's a little fag boy that everyone bullied LOL) and he gets through everything because of muh spiral energy ex machina. The end.
Wow great story.

>>omg ttgl changed my life best anime ever
Why do people force this baby's first anime shit so fucking hard here? Go back to

This movie inspired me to go to the gym daily so I could become a handsome Taiwanese boy

Attached: knnw_pan.gif (480x270, 2.55M)

The movies slightly redeem it

Attached: 0fde4ccd98fe971385903f69d8b6f62c7d0b67a4_hq.jpg (960x774, 42K)

TTGL is one of those fictional things that you like when you're younger and then come back to it years later realizing how fucking shit it is.
Most overrated trash this side of Hunter X Hunter.

imagine having pubic hair long enough for people to confuse it for a beard

The message of the show is alright, execution could've been a bit better.

LH taught me to adjust glasses

Attached: DATABASE.gif (480x270, 752K)

Peak enlightenment considering anime desu. Especially post 2010 anime.

Attached: 1502043579146.jpg (491x405, 55K)

Man people rail on about how bad people who like TTGL apparently are, but I never see them actually doing anything outside of just saying how they liked the show nowadays. They don't invade every other thread on Yea Forums or anything, they just have a thread every now and then about how they enjoyed the show and then a mass of nu/a/nons and Getterfags come along and shit on them. I don't know where I was going with this, but I guess I'm just generally disappointed.

TTGL inspired me, not in the way that it could have inspired other anons though. At the end of the story, I took a long, hard look at myself and thought: what do two characters out of a bad getter robo fanfiction have to teach me?
What could a couple of overcompensating virgins hope to transmit to me? I mean hell, look at me. I might not be top of the line, but I am getting a degree in a prestigious university, have a circle of close friends, and even my dating life is slowly restarting after the breakup of last year. 'Believe in the me that believes in you', yeah no, hard pass, the you that believes in me is still a faggot.

After TBF 2 I waste less time with regrets, grudges and what ifs, get myself salvage what's salvageable from failures and move on. What's done is done and so on.

Attached: [Centaurea-Raws] Thunderbolt Fantasy 東離劍遊紀2 06 (BDRip 1080P 59.94FPS X265 Main10p FLACX2 (1920x1080, 228K)

I watched Initial D last year, as I was at rock bottom and despite the show itself not trying to be particularly inspirational, it had a certain aura to it which made me not want to give up on myself. I've completely turned my situation around and I partially owe it to a few lads doing hektik skidz in shitboxes. Also Eurobeat is the best genre for hyping yourself up and destroying overthinking. youtube.com/watch?v=VTZ3PM3hUXc

Attached: Initial D - 1x14 - Evolving Drift [DarkDream] (00_13_00.320) 0001.png (640x480, 227K)

Stop liking what I don't like

but do you adjust glasses?

Compulsively.

Griffith is my role model which inspires me to get my shit together and achieve something, as well as cautionary tale about the dangers of pushing this mindset too far, so that's something.

Based takkyuuplayer

It ruined it.