Isekai Quartet

Ainz fags are you ready for thy ass to be filled with divine blessings?

Attached: Untitled55.png (1920x2126, 3.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=taH-pA5vHxk&list=TLGG0Ep4wAjP-AMxNDA2MjAxOQ&index=1
exhentai.org/g/1417624/6a1350dc13/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=taH-pA5vHxk&list=TLGG0Ep4wAjP-AMxNDA2MjAxOQ&index=1

>implying reinhard have chance against loli Ivan, skeleton Stalin, pervert Lenin, and broken Rasputin

Attached: __albedo_aqua_rem_and_tanya_degurechaff_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_and_etc_drawn_by_samen (850x963, 192K)

What does it mean if Rein loses this event?
My understanding is his blessings work so that as long he’s trying he will succeed in whatever particular thing he’s doing
How BTFO will reinfags be when he loses this?

>reinfags after papa bones uses [Atomic] to disintegrate reinhard, the field, the school, the neighborhood, and part of the city.

Attached: 37771811_223071588544398_4432447399553662976_n.jpg (480x480, 62K)

YunYun appears.

Where is Wiz, though

my sides

Attached: Wheeze.jpg (377x264, 23K)

I just binged RE:ZERO, and I gotta say. Subaru is actually a pretty cool dude. Autistic yes, but overall a very good person.

Attached: Shalltearpopcorn2.png (414x335, 86K)

Autism is requirement to be isekai'd.

Wait, doesnt Reinhard have a riding skill? Why isnt he riding?

>3/4 Rezero reps on the opposite teams

is a cavalry battle exclusively a jap thing? I have literally never heard of it outside anime

Ride who?
>a goddess
>a loli
>a homo

The base needs to be strong, only the rider can use his/her hands while the people at the bottom focus on knocking off other players with momentum.
Search kibasen

could reinhard ride the bicorn?

Attached: riding-horsey-to-town.jpg (1366x1468, 263K)

Sadly losing your virginity to spirits still count as sex.

Why did the other class get all the more interesting characters? Also where’s Wiz and YunYun?

YunYun is there, but wiz is probably way too good for this shit.

>sadly
what

YunYun is there, she appears in the preview. Wiz is probably a teacher

A weapon to surpass the Metal Gear.

Spirits in Re:Zero is floating balls of light.
Reinhard have a dozen of these following him and "heal" him.
Not only it's bukkake fest, it's pretty gay.

Kazuma will fumble and screw everything up on purpose, so it doesn't matter.

Say what you want, kazuma maybe closed pervert but when time comes, he will give 110% of his effort.

>inb4 plot twist: there's a third class that will have won, while the other two are still fighting each other

Attached: 758365868882.jpg (747x599, 72K)

He wants to stay behind though.

>tanya riding a huge bone

Shouldn't tanya be rasputin?

And he wants to fuck darkness as well.
Kazuma is typical modren japanese man, he say a lot of things, but knows his action define him.

Attached: __darkness_and_tifa_lockhart_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_and_etc_drawn_by_ueyama_michirou_ (850x607, 120K)

I think we all agree that Isekai Quartet is AOTY, right?

>he gets the loli AND the gay spirits
that's pretty neato tbqdesu

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Attached: this kills the aqua.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

Reinhard is capable of losing competitions. A team game is definitely one he can lose, because he can't exactly share his OP powers with them. Everyone else in the cavalry game is dead weight forcing Reinhard to play at their level.

How do you win against the author's self-insert?

Attached: aPYqovg_700b.jpg (700x700, 84K)

>implying Tanya hasn't successfully disciplined him

Attached: 1557730249279.gif (250x250, 69K)

I've only watched the Re:zero anime when it aired and I never touched the LN. Does the anime actually list all of Reinhard's abilities or did they just pulled that from the LN?

By being the main characters.

There's some side material which lists them out. Reinhard doesn't exactly boast about his abilities. But a few are openly displayed.

Who would win?
One boi blessed since birth or four japanese bois.

Why does God have a boner for Reinhard anyway?

Niche fetish, to force a man into femininity and deprive him of his masculinity.
exhentai.org/g/1417624/6a1350dc13/

But that much autismo?

So same reason as Sonzai X with Tanya? Which reminds me, can she pray and get equal blessings temporarily? Maybe taunt Sonzai X that he's not really a God if he can't beat another God.

Autism is survival trait.

It's easy. Just mix it with another story in a VS battle and find loopholes (human design) then it comes down to whether or not author would step aside or let his autism leak
>B-but he cannot be defeat!

Who knows. He was actually born pretty normal but inherited the sword saint blessing when he was 5 years old. this ended up getting his grandma killed and caused his family to hate him

So now its pretty much more than confirmed that there's gonna be a season 2.
It's also been confirmed that Subaru's return by death is still active.
So subaru can still return if he dies in that world?

Actually reinhard have a lot of weaknesses.
1. He still take fall damage
2. He can still be knocked-back
3. Only 80% of fire damage is reduced
4. Can't use more than one blessing at the same time
5. Blessing of the phoenix can only be used once
6. "non-intentional" damage still effect him

The penalty is active, in a world where you can't revive the penalty would still be active, you just need to die to find out whether or not you can come back

Phoenix blessing can be used infinitely just that he receives one after he uses it, so it goes like this, Blessing of Phoenix > Blessing of the phoenix 2.0

So if megumin EXPLOSIONs just for fun he can be collateral damaged?

>Blessing of the phoenix can only be used once
He just gains Blessing of the phoenix 2.0 if he dies

The spell wouldn’t go off

>4. Can't use more than one blessing at the same time
Yes he can, you fucking dumbass.

Based chair.

Nothing can stop explosion.

Attached: __megumin_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_nonaka_tama__sample-3d4b52845733e06c817c80c (850x850, 315K)

You steal their waifu so people stop self inserting, but that doesn't work with Ainz

Attached: 1551670237723.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

No mention of this.

those Tanya's legs

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)

>ywn be an aryan loli and smothered by giant breasts

Q: I know that Reinhard lost the Blessing of the Phoenix, and gained the Next Blessing of the Phoenix, but if he lost the Next Blessing of the Phoenix, would he gain another new Blessing of the Phoenix, as you'd expect?

A: He would. They should go on becoming the Next Next.

Ainz is literally saitama of the isekai genre. Reinhardt might have a fuckload of blessings but he's still an NPC at the end of the day.

> download image
> fill in a square
> repost
> Skellyfags chimp out
> ???
> profit*
*(no actual profit)

Attached: beat chart.jpg (2480x3508, 1.08M)

>Ainz is literally saitama of the isekai genre
He's not even the strongest of his own setting let alone the other bloated isekai.

Rem having giant boobs is a meme. She just has moderately large ones. Probably closer to Aqua's, or even smaller considering how petite Rem is. Rem is too tall there.
There are no NPCs in Re:Zero.

Attached: momon.jpg (2480x3508, 659K)

Touch Me was the strongest in Yggdrassil. Also DDDL and Rubedo exist.

Who goves him these blessings?

>implying Kazuma won't steal his sword

A crystal at the centre of the world. It tries to read his intention, also it can't give him hax abilities, stuff that don't really scale like "you can't hit me", or "I will erase you and you can't do anything about it". He does have a blessing to avoid attacks but they aren't absolute

The Od Lagna. Note, Reinhard is still OP without them. He's not awesome because the world sucks him off. It sucks him off because he's awesome.

>A crystal at the centre of the world
I don't recall it ever being described as a crystal.

>There are no NPCs in Re:Zero

Attached: 05c0250a4e92a2f7229e25f56e91e176f0d5b0ef_hq.jpg (640x640, 36K)

Time to kill it then.

Please be ainz friend

Attached: Ainzn7.jpg (3026x714, 216K)

>Ainz is literally saitama of the isekai genre
based retard

Rimuru can fuck the shit out of reinhard

Nope. Reinhard has the Blessing of Detect Traps.

I have a chance of being isekai'd, then!

>blessing of the phoenix
[True Death]

>wants to fuck Darkness
But he doesn't want to fuck Darkness. He rejected her for a shitty wizard.

You send him to another dimension where his god doesn't exist.

He's stronger than the Od Lagna.

It doesn't matter. He can die, but get revived thanks to a blessing. Send him somewhere where he doesn't get his blessing and kill him.

>My understanding is his blessings work so that as long he’s trying he will succeed in whatever particular thing he’s doing
His blessings aren't omnipotent. There are things they can't overcome, like authorities. And Reinhard can't always get the right blessing he wants every single time.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Attached: 15297847983.gif (565x455, 459K)

Tanya > re:zero thief Loli

What about the bath scene then?

He thought that was a dream, not the real deal. He had multiple times of fuck Darkness by now without any other character knowing about it yet he hasnt done it.