Boku no Hero Academia

Have you ever made any content/OC for the threads? Old or new, what are your favourite pieces (art/edits/webms/graphs etc)?

Link to Jaminisbox scans for the most recent chapter: jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/my-hero-academia/en/0/232/page/1
And Niggerstream to crossreference: readms.net/r/my_hero_academia/232/5933/1

Attached: kamui_colour.png (1080x1080, 911K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI
nhentai.net/g/261917/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/31duv7daYAMpSoj8GmNO2A/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, taking colour/edit requests

Yeah, I have. I see two or three of my pieces per thread on average

I miss stickfag, but my favourite creator has gotta be Shpo or archvermin

Paintbro, never stop doing what you love.

What I timely topic considering what's happening in the other thread

>OP wanted to let everyone know what a shitty color he's responsible for
Are you THAT desperate for attention?

I like Shpo and AV.

Attached: Chibi Miruko.jpg (200x475, 55K)

I want the guy who drew this to come back. His stuff was great and I have no idea where he's been

Attached: Kino Kinoko.jpg (422x526, 28K)

He, like so many others, realised what a shit hole this general is and got the fuck out of dodge.

Oh, if you only knew user...

Well I just did this right now. When are we getting a timeskip? I want to see a badass Deku

Attached: TimeskipNomupocalypse.png (1264x624, 177K)

Is that a buff John-Chan? If so
10/10

Re-Destro feels more and more like an X-Men villain.

Pseudo-Magneto if I may.

that chapter was hype as fuck

i guess destro and redestro just have S tier powerup quirks thatre tied to their mask things

Attached: Capture.jpg (441x480, 25K)

>Shiggy's been training against Giga
>Destro has a quirk generally similar to Giga
>Giga mistakes DJr for a training partner
>Both team up to beat the shit out of Shiggy
Pic related

Attached: manshake.gif (320x180, 1.45M)

I Made a few shitpost comics with people suggestion as well as the senator destro thing
But i rarely come to the threads because they are almost always a dumpster fire

So he pretty much shrugged off Dabi's flames?

HeroAca should have more cute wholesome teen romance in it.

okay

Attached: 1520957472350.png (1280x1280, 640K)

A NATION OF ACTION NOT WORDS RULED BY STRENGTH NOT COMMITTEE
WHERE THE LAW CHANGES TO SUIT THE INDIVIDUAL
NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND
WHERE POWER AND JUSTICE ARE BACK WHERE THEY BELONG
IN THE HANDS OF THE PEOPLE!

Yes I agree

Attached: 1558873595202.png (580x628, 130K)

Unironically based

MICRODEVICES SON!

Attached: 1559955441976.jpg (700x800, 148K)

Attached: Capture.png (842x1200, 372K)

T H I C C

H

I

C

C

Attached: 156036121668.jpg (622x839, 52K)

why do people complain mafia so much? seems like a lot dislike the pacing which was at least okay in my opinion, dare I mention hxh i greatly enjoy both series please no wars but it reminded me of the chimera ant mission where one short event takes place over a shitload of chapters with a bunch of characters each having their own fights within it- I did read it well after they were all finished and heard the releases were bad but surely that can't be the only reason people dislike it

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

>minuscule electronics, male offspring

Why does he hate Deku so much? Seems irrational.

Attached: katsuki-bakugou-64814.jpg (300x450, 32K)

Hating the Yakuza arc is a meme, no one complained while it was being published.. Kirishima's flashback and fight, Amakiji fighting the 3 Villains, everything with Mirio and Overhaul, Nighteye dying, even Deku going 100% was loved because of his method of killing himself faster than Eri can heal him back into a fetus...

At the end of the day the only complaint was that Overhaul was wasted, but ve may return later in the story

Because Deku is a creepy stalker.

Their relationship reminds him of his parents and it makes him uncomfortable

Personally I feel Overhaul didn't live up to the hype as a villain. His backstory was kinda lackluster and he degraded from a calm, competent gang boss to a ragetard against Mirio and Deku, considering his absurd power.

bakugo's entire self-worth and world view is based around his quirk
People with strong quirks are naturally determined to lead and people with weak quirk are supposed to be small and follow them
Essentially he is a sort of genetic supremacist.

Deku is the antithesis. He has no quirk and the fact that he is trying anything at all is an offense to bakugo

Extremely cute and, dare I say, canon?

Attached: 1558461293561.png (670x480, 363K)

Is Bakugou a Liberation supporter?

A whole bunch of redraws, colored pages and some original pics

Attached: the mighty monarch.jpg (630x855, 235K)

The mighty cringe

No.
Bakugo is unironically a huge rulefag because it is within those rules of society where he is at the top.

I'd be mad too if I were him. His plan was great: he used everything he got in a smart way to stall the heroes and escape with Eri and Chrono. And then there's that buff teen with cheatcodes. And then comes another with super strength and takes your loli. And then your loli combos really well with his stregth quirk so he became even stronger. No wonder Overhaul was pissed.

Oh yeah? And you're probably the guy who improves every thread with his witty comments.

Attached: Monarch.jpg (300x225, 24K)

I'm still confused about how dequirked Mirio stalled that much time against Overhaul. Fucking hell dude you could manipulate matter and you were struggling against a quirkless high schooler.

Attached: 1548295453257.png (350x559, 105K)

Honestly? When you're buff like Mirio you just grab his elbows, keep him inbetween you and Chrono and he can't do shit. Of course, it's not easy, but it's not impossible.

if you insist on posting this every thread at least get a better resolution version of it

>He was ironically right

Attached: Teruo.png (1080x1920, 1.53M)

*unironically

Crawler>Virgin Deku

Attached: 1554680905591.jpg (2518x1024, 536K)

anything > Deku

So did Shigaraki tried to kill Giran together with Destro, unless he told the twice clones to form the cushion beforehand.

The shiggy clone told the Twice clones to cushion Giran if he was intent on saving him since the OG Shiggy would no doubt be at the bottom of the tower and would no doubt collapse it, since that's what he would do. And that's exactly what happened.

I may or may not have been one of the first throwing out "It has to be this Way." if that counts, besides of that not too noteworthy edits.

Attached: Trying to make history.png (834x291, 131K)

Attached: 45ff730aa510009fdb7d8f7c0a1b0599.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Attached: eri 2.jpg (1536x2048, 478K)

>Boss Battle music starts playing.

Attached: 1560488602950.png (298x338, 39K)

Attached: 1525754168965_2.png (568x648, 83K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI

Cute and canon.

Attached: Deku.jpg (1280x1113, 171K)

my man compress isn't going to shine this arc, is he?

I hope his head stays little.

Maybe he'll put Re-Destro in one of those marble balls and hold him hostage after they've rescued Giran. Turning the tables, making Detnerat pay the LoV tribute or something.

His power is too op so no. Theorically he would murder or cripple Gigantomachia or Re Destro just by being near them

too cute to be canon

Attached: 1519440677399.png (228x232, 31K)

Actually

Attached: Dekuchad.png (475x504, 189K)

I hope Giran is still alive bros

Twice is gonna go full nuclear on the town if Giran's dead.

Twice cushioned him, im sure he´s fine.

>Wishing Energy Son!

Attached: senator_armstrong.jpg (350x258, 17K)

>It hardens in response to Anons memes going into overdrive.
>You cant hurt me, Shigaraki.

Attached: ReDestro.jpg (865x760, 99K)

now that Toga is out of immediate danger it seems like the Twice clones are losing cohesion and purpose, so I don't think Twice is going to get killed off

Yeah, it seems Hori will have him be mentally better, but still careful with his clones unless its that extreme of a situation.

I like the solution, Twice dying would be a shame.

>shiggy disintegrating the entire tower in a fucking instant
jesus christ how horrifying

Attached: 1555015006749.png (600x600, 1.05M)

Considering how ReDestro's suit can stretch to fit his giant arm, this image is quite close to the manga.

I liked the origin of the term "quirk"

Attached: 1560482285970.webm (1280x720, 1.62M)

>Kirishima's flashback and fight
No, that fight was stupid levels of decompression.

Kirishima's flashback was shit and killed the pacing of what would otherwise be a good fight. People only pretend it's good to pwn fujos

In terms of motivation I'd put Redestro's next to Overhauls, followed by Stains, then All for One, then Gentle, then Shigaraki.

/BNHAgear/ won, im a firm believer of it, but not even i expect this to actually happen. But Hori went all out:
>Redestro first trashes some.
>Clone Shiggy barely keeps up with him, Redestro demonstrates his power a bit.
>As he is beaten, while instead of him destroying it, real Shiggy makes the whole thing collapse.
>Final Fight is now Shiggy vs Redestro in the ruins of the tower.
>And as if that all wasnt enough of a functional parallel, Redestros enhanced/enlarged parts do turn black and seem durable as hell.

Attached: 1560034614334.jpg (4000x2500, 2.71M)

I’m hoping now that the real Shiggy is about to fight Destro jr he can finally develop his motives a little, Shiggy has been stuck with this petty “just wanna see the world burn” mentality for too long and unlike the joker he has nowhere near the charisma to pull it off

>TALKING ABOUT THE MOTHER OF ALL QUIRKS HERE SHIGGY!

it was a good one to invest in

Its bound to happen, Shiggy himself already showed more than "DESTROY" due to his actions. And with how hammy of a villain Redestro is he´ll keep monologuing throughout the fight and the clash of Successors (AFOs vs Destros) is going to be just a blast.

Attached: 11.png (545x575, 182K)

>Twicecoin paid out.
>/BNHAgear/bits paid out.

Im dirty rich at this point with my longterm investments.

HONORING THE MOTHER OF ALL QUIRKS HERE, SHIGGY.

>Clone Shiggy
Pretty sure a clone would melt after getting it's ear blown off; plus the clones were clean, not scuffed up. The Shiggy in the tower was the real Shiggy and lost an ear; the Shiggy on the gorund was the clone (hence why that one got the pleasure of bringing a building down on itself Alla Hu Snackbar style)
I'm pretty sure the real Shiggy just lost a ear.

Attached: neetshiggy.png (425x364, 54K)

I fucking hate how ReDestro is going to be fodder.

The clones can take up to a broken arm of damage usually before melting, loosing a ear i would consider less damage than that. Especially with Shiggy right after the collapse noting how a human shouldnt have survived this drop it has to be the original that was on the ground that crumbled it.

Shiggy´s a sturdy NEET, but not one that survives that kinda fall i imagine.

Nah, we clearly saw Twice make a clone Shiggy and the Shiggy that destroyed the tower had serious battle damage from all the fights.

we clearly saw twice clone shiggy
clearly, and obviously

I find it tragically ironic that if DJr had used Giran to network with Shiggy; he'd probably have come to some kind of agreement. Their backstories are relatively similar. He's just like him, trying to make history; when their guards are down I think they'd both agree. I guess the moral of the story is that violence simply breeds more violence.
Destro carved his own path; Shiggy followed his own wrath. But looking at it from an outer point of view; nobody there is to blame for the fact that Shiggys family or Destro Jr's mother are dead.

And now here they are staring across some kind of barren, wasted land.

Attached: bugthink.png (927x1158, 324K)

You cheeky dickwaffle working in the lyrics. But yeah, they even are taking similiar roles to each other:
>The Successor of AFO:
>VS
>The Successor of Destro.

Attached: It will be this way.png (872x698, 265K)

If ReDestro dies, I'll stop reading it.

I think this arc will end with Shigaraki realising what his true motivation will be. All Might, Deku, Stain, Overhaul, Ujiko and now Redestro have all called him out on his "I hate and want to destroy everything" thing. We can see that his behaviour with the league contradicts this.

>Been a pitcher in my college days, y'know
>Coulda gone pro if I hadn't focus all my efforts on this buisness

Attached: 06.png (913x1300, 465K)

pick one (1) villain to be brought back from the dead or prison to rejoin the LoV, and tell us why

good, then you can stop polluting these threads with such high quality posts as that one

Attached: e5572b1d40912720227942ad92a64211.png (1920x1080, 2.7M)

What's his quirk then lads?

Attached: 1553905553329.jpg (768x1024, 121K)

Some sort of empowerement, sure, he gigantified his arm, but he also almost playfully dodged Shiggys NEET speed.

gets bigger and stronger and tougher and blacker
we don't know no specifics

Overhaul had two vulnerabilities: His hands. All his power was focused in his hands. Unless he could touch something he douldn't do much. All Mirio had to do - and it was a big job, no question, but not impossible - was keep damaging his arms and hands and body to force him to take time and focus to repair instead of attack, not allow Overhaul to grab any part of his body, and keep close enough to prevent him from touching the ground or a wall while dodging constantly. Mirio's great speed, strength, and reflexes were enough, but probably not by much.

Magne
1)Competent
2)Cool quirk
3)He's the best girl

Second place is Overhaul for interesting character dynamics of him turning into some sort of doc's lab bitch but then getting his missing hands on some trigger and going nuclear.

Third place is Rappa 'cause everyone loves Rappa.

Attached: magne.jpg (210x240, 6K)

Mustard, The usage of sensing through his mist and his first anger at hero based schools interests me.

He played college ball. (Wouldn't it be fun if he's quirkless/got a shitty quirk and all of the shit we've seen is literally Detnorat's nanomachines?)

>STANDING HERE

Attached: 1448936329970.jpg (934x834, 176K)

Not to mention one is the sole owner of Desperad- I mean Detnerat, the military company going into supp- I mean support company going into World Marshalling/heroism; Son of a man who stood for Liberty, and his goal is top stop the system he disagrees with by being at the top of it.
On the other hand, Shiggy is a grey haired person, who when he was a Small Boy was forced to watch civilians die as he accidentally killed them; as well as being abnormally fast, and having a fucked up eye region.

I would put money that Hori owns an MGS statue at the very least.

based

Attached: mustard_hunts_for_child_support.webm (600x336, 2.84M)

Its getting almost comical how well it can be lined up. Gentle was only the song lining up pretty well and a fake spoiler. Pro Hero Arc was Punished Endeavor and the Double Agent shenanigans of Hawks. But this arc now is full on embracing it.

Attached: 1530200433654.png (1534x917, 511K)

see

I'm still fucking mad he didn't lose the eye

Attached: 1529707586094.png (890x1000, 472K)

>Why won't your clothes rip?!
>Nanofibres son!
>They stretch in response to physical trauma

Kaminari truly is the Cuckji of this series.

Attached: 1560450866868.png (351x419, 107K)

Wrong. Sanji is based, strong and popular with girls. Kaminari is mostly useless.

Attached: nakama.jpg (230x164, 37K)

When is next popularity poll?

never ever

When was the last one?

Kaminari saved Bakugo's and Kirishima's dumbasses from getting MEATED and was a pivotal role in his group's joint training win. Cuckji on the other hand is addicted to jobbing and got cucked by his drunk rival who's fucking an old, used up prostitute he wants to smash.

Not even Jinbei got treated this badly since he got killed off with no more constant suffering.

Attached: 1560451288591.jpg (762x371, 140K)

It's clear what he wants to destroy because there was an entire panel showing what he wants to destroy the most. His friends and AfO are the only people he truly cares about.

I think it started during the summer and was supposed to end in october, but got delayed of a month or so because of too many votes

>addicted to jobing
>saved everyone multiple times by being strong and smart
>while kaminari kinda did something two times in training
Typical sanjihater

How long until we see this animated?

A few years

smoke.

Attached: 1553421795430.png (400x300, 108K)

Well the only two active scenarios Kaminari has ever been in; he cleared nearly an entire zone singlehandedly at USJ (mirrored only by Shoto and Ojiro) and only got goofed in the end (by no fault of his own) by Momo's jobbing aura - and the other time he was pent up inside the Forest lodge and thus had no way to do anything.

S4 is this October, this arc will likely be the ending arc of S5

He hasn't won in like 500 chapters while cucking shit like this happens in every chapter he appears in. You Jobjifags are too damn funny because you can't be serious.

Attached: 1560449224989.png (907x1300, 447K)

I think the voting is in 2 months. The results are in 6 months

Do you think Giran will get a character page? Or will the league and possibly the army be enough to fill the volumes.

I think Chitose, Toga, Twice, Skeptic and Redestro will be the character pages for Volume 24

Right. Are we reading the same manga?

He was only useful because of Jirou and Momo being with him.

Attached: osobamask.jpg (480x360, 47K)

Shiggy's gonna get All for One eventually, right?
So the final battle with Deku will be even (OH MY 8 QUIRKS vs any quirks that Shiggy can steal)

January or February 2022 since S6 will be in October 2021. That's if they don't rush everything in the Yakuza arc.

>He was only useful because of Jirou and Momo being with him.
Nigger read the chapter again. The second the women got the fuck out of the way he cleared house. They were nothing but a handicap to him; between the fact that Momo's jobbing aura fucked them all up and that Jirou almost got him killed (provided the Electric Villain posed any threat to him at all) because she tried to pull some shit on him. He'd have still been a hostage, and Snipe would have still beated n the Electric Villain; Momo and Jirou were handicaps on Kaminari throughout.

No, because as far as we know, AfO cannot be transferred. Only OfA can.

Attached: sticked.png (625x160, 30K)

Nice, I'm actually curious about the results of this next one, with no anime on air to give s4 characters push and an arc all about the villains in the manga

I doubt even the beginning of this arc will even fit in S5 so it'll probably end on Deku's victory.

What's even the point of having Kaminari in your team if having anyone near him makes him useless?

AfO can steal and redistribute quirks so he should be able to give the quirk itself to Shiggy.

Tell everyone to fuck off then close in for easy kill. But that was in the past since he trained his ability to shoot lightning in a linear direction.

S4=Overhole+Cult Fest; ending with High End forehadowing+Gentle+The Concert episode
S5=High End+Joint+BnVA

Because he's so strong your quesion is null. He doesn't need a team.

>Replicate
No. He acts more like a quirk bank; stealing and storing them. Giving all his stored quirks to Shiggy would just nomuify him.

He didn't train shit, he got a support item while being really bothered that using it involves thinking.

He does, 'cause all he can do is some AoE shit and maybe a short distance shot if he got his support items. He'll be fucked by any long range quirk or anyone immune to his shocks.

>Season 2 covered about 49 chapters. (1 full Filler Episode)
>Season 3 covered about 54 chapters (2 Filler episodes)
>Season 4 is likely to cover up to the Festival end (Chapter 183), so it would cover 59 chapters, if we consider shorter chapters around that time it would just fit in if they´re low on filler and the action speeds up stuff.
>From there we have right now 49 chapters.
>Depending on the pacing they could pull it off since Joint Training is 1. Action heavy 2. Chapters been pretty bloody short most of the time. 3. Not much to expend on contentwise.

I'm not impatient, with the current funds it would end up being flat static pictures sliding over lound noise and black flashs.

>He didn't train shit,
Stop speedreading

>long range counter
Almost every single student is fucked by range. That isn't special
>Electric villains
Bar the one at USJ, not a single other one has poped up, nor are the deemed common akin to pyrokinetics. Also, every quirk has some kind of counter, this isn't special.

I hope this arc goes to at least Chapter 236 so we can have Volume 24 (Chapter 225-236) be a full Villain volume.

Attached: d31YDOd.jpg (1030x1617, 1.02M)

>Jobji isn't only a a master of the jobbing arts but he's a hypocrite as well
Do you Jobjifags have any shame?

Attached: 1560452340999.png (899x1300, 330K)

>full Villain volume
>Volume cover is them painting over the word "Hero" in "Hero Academia" with "villain"

>Stop speedreading
Post the page

>Almost every single student is fucked by range. That isn't special
He's fucked by both range, mobility and the nature of his quirk. Move out of his range? He can't pursue. Attack hin from range? He's done for. He wasted all of his three support anchors? Fucked. People are nearby? They are fucked. He's only useful for nuking small areas.

>Bar the one at USJ, not a single other one has poped up, nor are the deemed common akin to pyrokinetics. Also, every quirk has some kind of counter, this isn't special.
Not every quirk got so many counters. He's useless in rescue, he's useless in hostage situations, he can't work in teams. Would he be taken on Yakuza raid? No, he can't be a part of a team reliably. And that's terrible where his only redeeming quality is having good damage. Admit it, Kaminari is shit.

As expected Re-Destro is correct

Would you read his book?

Attached: Chapter 186 MLA Foreshadowing.png (1024x1573, 1.62M)

shpo is a treasure

Attached: Do6joYPWwAAbdme.jpg (1000x1200, 106K)

Chapter 234 leak

Attached: 1522223316648.webm (480x270, 2.11M)

uh sauce I looked far and wide but no luck

user, that was pretty much this chapter, next up is Blade Wolf (Spinner) tossing Sams sword (Head) to Raiden and piss off Redestro further.

Somewhere out there, there's a waco situation brewing with a group of quirkess who are sick of being persecuted

But they can't do shit

inb4 Shiggi gives em guns

>Post the page

God, just imagine plopping your dick in her mouth and having her vaccuum clean it until it gets hard with a smug look in her eyes as you can't pull out before facefucking her and spurting directly down her throat.

Attached: 2-3.png (2028x1522, 3.39M)

>volume 21 still won't be out for 4 months
reeeeeeeeeee

>>Post the page
That's not him training for targeted shots. He can't do those without his support items. He never trained for pinpoint attacks and he can't do them without his support item. And even then he's only got three anchors.

poor tokoyami

>555

Attached: gogogo.jpg (575x1024, 23K)

fucking hell 2022 sounds so futuristic

like we're in the fucking future man

How will Shiggy and Deku interact when they next meet? Will they be civil and talk about what has happened since they last met? Or will they start brawling immediately upon seeing each other?

They'll share a cup of tea and some biscuits while dtalking about their opinion on the current hero policies.

>S4 Yakuza and Remedial
>S5 Gentle, Cultural Festival, Pro Hero, Joint Training Part 1
>S6 Joint Training Part 2 and MVA
Each season covers around 50 or more chapters so there's no way they're adapting MVA until S6 in 2022.

it surely can't be too far off them next meeting, shiggy still doesn't feel like final boss material and they've met/talked a total of what 2 times? if that is meant to be the last big conflict i hope it gets some more setup soon because it feels pretty lame as is, they're both getting development but it's entirely separate so there's no real sense of rivalry or anything

>Each season covers around 50 or more chapters.
>

>leader of Quirk Liberation movement
>with a strong Quirk
>his life, ideology and even business all revolve around Quirks
He's going to eat the Quirk-erasing bullet 100%, isn't he.

Attached: re-destro.jpg (1163x1115, 221K)

if season 4 is only the yakuza arc and remedial exam I'm going to fucking kill myself

Perfection

nah there's no way that'll be entirely it. remedial SHOULD only be 1 episode because it's fairly short and it fucking sucks but it might make 1.5-2, there's no way mafia would be a full 24 so we're almost certainly getting gentle and festival will probably end it. hoping like fuck pro hero gets in but i doubt it will.

>Shiggy crushes yet another mans will to live.

Attached: 1531059425211.gif (480x270, 2.05M)

>shiggy arms a retardrighwinger militia with guns and dequirk bullets
Well it's within his edgy new endgoals for a total collapse.

I thought it would've been cool if his power was to amplify other people's powers.

Uniting them by offering them more. Why shiggy and toga got an upgrade to their quirks.

But then again I'm actually retarded so yeet.

>hori watched spiderverse
>decided to make redestro an homage to kingpin

What are you talking about? You got ReDestro, Shiggy, Twice, Gigantomachia, Dabi, Geten, Spinner, Compress, Sammy, and Skeptic who hasn't even had a proper fight yet.

You got 10 or more chapters of this arc left guaranteed.

Yakuza is a good chunk done already though; plus the chapter lengths for Joint weren't representitive. That arc could have easily been done in under 15 chapters is the lengths were the standard.

>Remedials before Gentle
>>Not as the intro episode to the series for S5 like the swimming pool episode

You seem to forget that the LoV is destined to be destroyed over this. The entire arc is a retelling of events from the only as of yet confirmed survivor; Spinner.
Read slower

Attached: 1A-1B_summary.jpg (2000x9500, 3.83M)

does that mean all of the alternate universe Shiggies are going to show up to help the League?

You are retarded, but because the LA does have that power. That's what the politician's quirk is while he's been screaming on his party van.

Attached: 1560482285636.png (686x1214, 83K)

I miss him bros

Attached: 7.jpg (445x568, 78K)

Considering that was one of the first things revealed during the arc start with doc, yes
THEN it's only a matter of time before he learns about eri

Dubs decide shigaraki's final motivations.

Attached: Tomura_Shigaraki_Civilian.png (340x847, 266K)

the League of Villains will be destroyed, only to reform as the League of Best Friends

The fucking S4 towel already confirms we're ending in the concert.

Attached: D86pEc3U8AAE1nV.jpg (2047x1064, 571K)

Becoming a Absolute Monster.

Attached: Good by being evil.jpg (500x707, 105K)

Technology Speaking shouldn't they be able to increase each other's powers beyond their limits? Like combined their powers to create a lightning storm or something like that. Or creating electric shock waves?

Attached: DVF0gfTVoAAd9Yq.jpg_large.jpg (719x835, 86K)

Lets see
>twice is dieing, his arc is complete
>jobi is absolutely fucked, probably going to get captured
>compress is probably going to bail
>toga got her insides blown up and is out of comission
>shiggy is near collapse right now and redestro has stopped playing around
What the fuck is spinner going to do

Chiken nuggets and neet lifestyle

To destroy everything and build a new world on top of the ruins

theoretically Kaminari could hold onto her jacks and use them as a makeshift taser, but that's probably excessively dangerous to her
which is why they're going to fuck until they have a kid that combines their quirks

>S4 towel
lol
also, FUCK

Oh don't misunderstand I love this arc and would gladly get another 20 chapters. I'm just talking about the Volume 24 contents/cover. It would be even better if we got two whole volumes dedicated with Villain only content.

I hope he goes Terminator to be quite honest. During the first prison break, he'll be back

To live in a society

Unleash his quirk.

Attached: Spinzilla.jpg (820x820, 151K)

Getting proper education, getting married and becoming a responsible member of the society.

Epic strong dubs.

Why couldnt Redestro be a recurring villain? Instead we have this steaming shitpile called the Villain's Alliance.

Digits and Shiggy gets destroyed by GODestro

he'll either unleash his quirk and do some insane shit or just gather everyone and leave
can't see anyone other than twice dying and since everyone is damaged they'll probably just fuck off and let OFA's pet do the work for them

Digits and shiggys gets his ass spanked and runs away while crying

It will become repetitive. Only reason why we do see lots LoVfags anymore is because they simply got bored of the characters.

Shiggy will Diggy him, get over it.

Attached: 1518868286871.jpg (500x541, 63K)

Wait
Giran was in that tower
Is giran fucking dead

"The destruction of the League of Villains" line could mean a lot of different things.
>Spinner denouncing it after it no longer represents his ideals
>simply hyping up the upcoming confrontation with QLA
>LoV topping and absorbing QLA, resuling in some brand new organization with a brand new name
>LoV actually being destroyed for good

Attached: 15.png (904x1287, 449K)

Digits and Skeptic kills Twice.

Please post more shitposters-kun.

did you read the chapter?

>Not much to expend on contentwise
They'll just go crazy with the filler in the fights.

>From there we have right now 49 chapters
I doubt they'll end the season right in the middle of the villain arc so they'll probably take there time with the other arcs so that S6 will start with MVA.

Digits and every member of the LoV dies

he might have had a cushion of Twices to break his fall, it's not really clear yet

Digits and Twice dies

>Twice dies but not because of Skeptic
confirmed TogaTwice happens and Toga murders him in the height of passion

Digits and only twice and giran die but shiggy is so frustrated by this lost that he disbands the leauge

Based

>Twice dies at the end of the series with a raging boner.

This works.

I know what you meant but I'm saying its pretty obvious that if Gigantomachia isn't being used to rush the arc, it will take quite a while for this arc to end.

So that means skeptic bloodies twice up before twice gets away

Digits and Redestro fistfucks Shiggy with his giant hand

Guys, what if Giganto gets defeated and works for ReDestro from now on?

>read slower
Stop being retarded and read past Hori's cheap tricks. Spinner is quitting the League after this arc because Shiggy is renouncing Stain's ideals completely after this fight. That is why he meant with the destruction of the League.

The only Leaguer that might die is Giran. MAAAAYBE Twice. And if/when either dies, it'll give Shiggy a Power Of Friendship boost that will let him kill Re-Destro instantly.

Screencap this. I'll burn my HxH manga collection if this isn't more or less what happens (Compress getting the Power of Friendship boost and being the one to beat ReDestro or something like that could also count as more or less).

Attached: c9412a0e1200c3c235534c389aecc9f697cc5dc9r1-541-471v2_hq.jpg (541x471, 39K)

>I'll burn my HxH manga collection
you don't have one so that's irrelevant

>Giving all his stored quirks to Shiggy would just nomuify him
Shiggy will get another quirk then because I just realized that Shiggy would be too damn OP with a multitude of quirks.

How does anyone think shiggy will win this
He's injured and tired as fuck, he's going to collapse any moment now

That's not a lot of manga to burn there...

Well the translation also differs between Jaimini, Mangastream and Viz.
Jaimini says:
>It's been a long story.
>A battle with Gigantomachia, this is our reality.
>And now, our feature presentation.
>The destruction of the League of Villains
Mangastream says:
>Sorry for the long explanation
>But that was our situation. A battle against Gigantomachia
>Now I'll get to the main subject
>The League of Villains... will soon be destroyed
Viz says:
>Now you're all caught up
>This is us facing off against Gigantomachia
>And things are about to get real,
>The League of Villains is doomed!

maybe because of the giant hulk monster running at him at 10000mph as we post?
shiggy will probably just fuck off as he arrives though despite saying he wants to kill bignose himself

*Blocks your path*

Attached: 1560498077911.png (871x1274, 674K)

>Yakuza is a good chunk done already though
The hell it is. They haven't even introduced Overhaul properly yet and the Joint Training will have filler up the ass.

>Not as the intro episode to the series for S5 like the swimming pool episode
They'll just use a typical filler episode to recap the last season.

He can't held the ps4 controller comfortably enough to play decently, fuck society

About as unlikely as Deku abandoning All Might.

Also redestros going to lose his quirk.

Could you imagine if the old LOV members were in this arc.
>Moonfish going on a massacre and chipping at Getens ice
>Muscular rushing Redestro
>Mustard enveloping a whole area of Daika City in gas
>Magne repelling and attracting same and opposite genders of the Liberation Army to crowd control.

he won't

Attached: D6cjXRXUYAElize.jpg (2048x1365, 418K)

Hopefully ReDestro is strong enough to fight Gigantomachia because the setup is obvious yet kino as fuck.

>we will never get a panel of Moonfish getting a multi-kill with one tooth

Hori really liked spiderverse i guess

Imagining toddler Destro getting stones pelted at him because of ink blotches on his face is fucking hilarious

High End. I loved his personality, his powerset, his smugness, and the concept of a smart nomu was so cool. The high end memes were the best also. Second on the list is Mustard.

Attached: endeavor attempt.jpg (595x370, 111K)

Just wear gloves bro

You wouldn't catch a post like this in a one piece thread or a hunter thread
Shame on you herofags

ARMSTROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

Attached: armstrong candy ass.png (322x392, 284K)

t. Destro
I thought you killed yourself in prison after writing your sob story

One Piece had a trend of Jack bullying, so i´ll have to call bullshit here.

Attached: Jack the Jobber.png (1300x676, 292K)

Surely he wouldn't echo the end of the yakuza arc that hard...

A image full of logic gore. Such a warning would maybe only be needed if there was a SEVERELY autistic chils ta play. Autism is a spectrum, ranging from the disabled to the best doctors and mathematicians.

Based.

Jack is a genocidal maniac who deserves to be bullied
Destro is a guy who did nothing wrong

Well it is a good movie.
All we gotta wait for now is Mei to build a Mech that makes you think of SP//DR

Me on the right, being kissed lovingly

Don't bring up unpleasant facts. Haters of all kinds can't handle facts.

It makes them realize how stupid they are. Which just inflames their hate more.

>New chapter out
>Dead thread

Chapter was pretty 'insular' didn't really create anymore plot lines, it tied some up instead.
That doesn't lead to much discussion.

Nothing really happened this chapter
Really all there is to discuss is how hard shiggy is about to get fucked, if twice is going to die, and if giga will come before or after the LoV retreat

nhentai.net/g/261917/

Where the hell did Skeptic go?

he left the tower to find Toga and the real Twice

After Twice
Hori will likely leave us with that cliffhanger and then cuts back to Twice and co

Color this if you are still around.

Attached: 3195749.jpg (600x600, 50K)

Since Twice copy people from memory, can he create clone of dead people he used to know?

>how can All Might beat the Nomu made to absorb 100% of his punches
>how can Deku punch with 1000000% of his strength with his broken arm
>how can All Might beat All for One when near his limit
>how can Deku beat Nighteye's premonition showing his death
ENERGY FROM WISHING

he's waiting until the end of the arc, when the LOV get together to celebrate victory, he's gonna shoot at them and kill twice with a headshot.

>how can Deku punch with 1000000% of his strength with his broken arm

based autist

yes

magne when?

And then what excuse remains for him?

At least deku has a reason for multiple quirks hauler just gers pulling new powers out of his ass

GODestro with destroy the league of cucks

probably never, I don't think he ever had a chance to measure her

>her

I guess I'm retarded. I thought the first superpower/quirk in this universe was the glowing baby.

No you're right, that's what we've been told

it was. The mother of quirks is the first person to call them "quirk" instead of "superpowers"

First reported quirk, chances are some born earlier had ones already, but didnt manifest until 4.

>When people thought we would get kaguya'd because of "the mother of quirks"

STAAANDING HERE
I REAAAALIZE
YOU ARE JUST LIKE ME

Haha will we actually tackle themes about racism and other social issues seriously?

He might not just out of respect

it was
mother of quirks is the first person to CALL them quirks instead of special powers or whatever

So has 2ch figured out the MGS reference or have you guys told them about it? If so what were their reactions?

We've already done plenty of social issues.

I hope they don't, it is fucking cringe as fuck.

No we only addressed them briefly.

Why is this series so good when it doesn't focus on the main cast?

>we
You work with Hori?

Color of Armament.

because the main cast are boring living tropes made to appeal to the lowest common denominator that reads WSJ while the pro heroes and villains have a modicum of effort put into their character designs and arcs

Because they main cast is a bunch of kids that have nothing interesting going on about them

Other than what people have already pointed out, the choreography of MHA is pretty bland and generic so you'll basically never see anyone going over how a simple exchange of moves gets anyone hyped up based on choreograph. At most it'll be "Woah this guy's power is so crazy" and then there will be discussions based on the speculation of mechanics, never the actual aesthetic quality of the fight.

Probably around the last time something even came remotely close to fulfilling such a thing was when Stain went Ninja Turtle on everyone's ass in the alley. It wasn't OPM or Vagabond by any means, but it was a hell of a treat compared to the usual garbage like we see this chapter.

Oh wait I guess there recent chapters had people jizzing over Shigaraki crumbling an entire mob of retards, but that was pure artwork awe and has nothing to do with choreography.

because Deku isn't the focus.

Attached: all might jr..jpg (1280x720, 477K)

That's not true and this arc is a proof of that.

cope Dekuck

Hori ran out of Ideas.

Attached: big hands.png (3940x1256, 3.76M)

The manga is at its best when it focuses on mirio and eri.

>Main cast
JUST SAY DEKU
its so unfair to the rest of the main cast if you shit on them when really the only one who is bad and deserves the shitting on is Deku.

I like how despite the dumb bell his frame still resembles his chapter 1 appearance rather than his chapter 2. Remember the neck he gained? Look at him now, the hoodie reveals it all, that neck wouldn't make the hood rest on the shoulders flat like that.

This arc has been great, leauges better than joint training

the rest of the main cast is shit too, fuck off

these two should have been the Protagonists.

Attached: Katsuki_tries_to_intimidate_Shoto.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

Todoroki and Bakugo are fine.

no they aren't

But JT already showed that the only character in 1A that can somehwat carry the manga is shoto, and even then he gets overshadowed by endeavor
Frog is shit
Baku is shit
Momo is shit
Everyone else is irrelevant

>Implying Jobyorozu, Bakusperg, Kirishitma, Ochunko and speedy robot are good

Mitsuhashi and Itoh era is over though.

Remedial was great and everyone loves the autism squad

So is this arc which featured Bakugo and Todoroki.
Its literally just Deku who is the problem
Objectively.

remedial was good because of Inasa and Camie, not Shiteroki or Bakusperg

Then Bakugo and Todoroki didn't fucking ruin it right?
You just admitted an arc with them was good.
Not ruining stuff with the mere presence puts them LEAGUES ABOVE Decuck.

>autism squad
Cringe

Hori can't keep inserting his fetishes into the story like this

user, just because Bakugo and Todoroki been used for one chapter as a segway to introduce our beautifully hammy villain, doesnt mean they count much for this arc.

Attached: 1553994840735.jpg (1280x1702, 498K)

My point is they didn't ruin it
Deku would've.

The only thing that makes bakugo shit is how much hori wanks him off
If bakugo actually failed something for real and had to deal with it he would be a hundred times better

nice cope.

they're still shit
cope

Which he can't because of Deku
So even the bad things about Bakugo are because of Deku.

They didnt have enough screentime to ruin it, otherwise Bakuwank could have blown up something.

So what? We are comparing them with Deku
They are shit in that they don't elevate the manga

Deku is so shit he ruins entire arcs by just showing up in a panel. We are talking completely different beasts here

Man I wish Deku would just be shit and not elevate the manga like them. That would be the biggest upgrade.

your literal entire argument is that only Deku is shit and as soon as people told you that there are other shit characters you flipped out and moved the goalposts
cope

Attached: KACCHAN.jpg (924x1200, 1.03M)

Hori is much better focusing on the hero portion than the academia portion, as he's much more passionate about the former. That and deku is not an interesting protagonist

No my argument is that when you say the main cast ruins things you are lying
Only Deku ruins things.

We are talking effect here. If you just want to call everything shit like your average teenager who just discovered the internet then fine
But there is a huge distinction between just how bad or "shit" Deku is and everyone else of the main cast. That distinction gets lost when you do the "hurr shit shit shit everything is equally shit" reddit dance you are doing right now.

Deku is shit
Todoroki is shit
Bakugo is shit
Kirishima is shit
the point isn't that one of them is more or less shit, it's that nobody gives a fuck about shit characters when we could follow good ones instead

Shoudln't ice power be bakugo's biggest counter since he wouldn't be able to sweat

>when we could follow good ones instead
So who? Mirio?
A different manga

Everyone is shit. Shiggy is shit, the Liberation army is shit. This manga as a whole is shit. The choreography is shit, the writing is shit and every arc is shit

Nothing in BnHA except maybe Mirio once is ever elevated above the status of shit

We are always talking different levels of shit if we are talking the quality of BnHA
There is no non-shit

Todoroki makes sense as a supporting character in endeavor's story arc, as long as he doesn't get too much focus he's fine
Bakugou would be great if hori could jump off his dick
Kirishima is shit though

>when we could follow good ones instead
like who

None of them have screen times besides bakusperg

>saying everything is shit is reddit
>uh actually everything is shit
fuck off retard

Honest question, why are miriofags not being marched to the gallows?

i have this dofus theory about Destro and the thief dude being on par with AFO because they quirks might revolve about "passing down" and "stealing", cancelling out AFO's effect of taking them.

every villain and most of the pro heroes are more interesting and likable than any of the students

Because mirio is unironically based and S4 hasn't even started yet.

>more interesting and likable
Sure
>not shit
FUCK NO!

I am barely a Miriofag
Put him in any other manga and he wouldn't even stand out as halfway decent
But he is the best this shit manga got.

>gets dequirked
Lol

What makes endeavor and hawks shit

Mother fricking based.

Attached: o1viceroxc501.jpg (1280x922, 138K)

Please don't post my bf like that

>>gets dequirked
>Lol
Is that supposed to be a bad thing?
This is why BnHAfags are the bottom tier of the Yea Forums hierachy
You think actual fucking consequences are a bad thing.

>waah deku
don't you ever get tired of complaining? he's never not going to be the protagonist and he's a good one too
seething this much isn't healthy, user

Attached: well gee anon you seem a little bottybothered there.jpg (367x465, 180K)

>What makes endeavor and hawks shit
The fact that they don't matter. The fact that hori pussied out even giving Endeavor a real injury. The fact that the entire Pro Hero arc was a copy of a different arc. The fact that Hawks obviously only exists to make endeavor likeable via fujos
The fuck are you asking why a literal fujo pandering character is shit?

>isn't even the most popular character in his own manga
Explain

>don't you ever get tired of complaining?
No.

that's hardly atypical

Attached: hxhpoll.jpg (800x1200, 421K)

>desuarchive.org/a/search/image/31duv7daYAMpSoj8GmNO2A/
Are you deku's one-man defense force?

So deku is as shit as gon?

>The last decuck

Literally yes.

>actual consequences
>to some shitty side character
I bet you cried at Nighteyes death.

The protagonist in shonens are usually not the most popular characters. Not that this is relevant to what that user is saying.

>118 results
This dekuck is OBSESSED

Its still good. You are right that the manga overall is dogshit

a lot of those aren't me, though
the image gets posted a lot

>gon
>shit
"no"

literally the pot calling the kettle black

is that wrong?

Attached: mirio nighteye sitting.jpg (470x598, 97K)

the rest are dekufujos who want him to get fucked by his beater, and self inserters who are betas and want to fuck deku's 'harems' dekufags are truly cucks.
>a lot of those aren't me, though
filename reveals everything

>I bet you cried at Nighteyes death.
That was after Deku ruined the arc
I didn't care

>TICKLE MACHINE

>dekufags are truly cucks.
Exactly
and he is the MC
So the manga as a whole is for cucks. It took so fucking long for people to admit its a bad manga

It could be good though if Deku ever stops being the MC for good.

>filename reveals everything
it really doesn't, some anons will just randomise their filenames
I don't though.

>KACCHAN I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T KISS HER RIGHT NOW I'M GOING TO SAY THE N WORD!

Attached: decuck.png (1099x770, 1.31M)

>And he's a good one too
Kek

It's genuinely believable that Deku would be open to Bakugo fucking his wife

>reddit memes
you have to go back

Of course not, you're an empathetic person who understands the suffering and struggle of the characters, and you feel along with them. I'd say you're way better than most anons here.

t. Decuck

The only way you would know that is if you browsed Reddit yourself.

Attached: 1524092953408.png (1713x1854, 470K)

I want to know why the dekuck hates mirio so much

>posting a single image with two words in one thread
vs
>a tirade of posts upon posts in each thread over how much you loathe a character even when he isn't the focus at the moment, trying to sway people into your opinion to not feel lonely about your hatred
Are you sure you're not the one obsessed...?
>posting ti

Mirio was the last proof that the manga is shit as long as Deku is the MC.

Damn... Imagine the sex...

>>a tirade of posts upon posts in each thread over how much you loathe a character
From a group of people vs one person yeah.

Mirio is also shit

>dekuck seething so much can't even finish post properly

>Mirio is also shit
Sure. Still a BnHA character and still written by Horikoshi. So he has to be shit.
Just not AS shit.

Attached: 1559954900564.png (353x165, 37K)

>a group of people
You're really obvious, you know that, right?
Or do you just lack that much of self-awareness?

Attached: Facebook-0fc620.png (500x385, 82K)

No. No he’s actually as equal as shit to Deku.

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

>Facebook
HAHAAHAHA

You ate that one up to the fishing rod

Gay reddit show

Attached: 72525309_p0_master1200.jpg (800x1200, 594K)

Actually, you can sweat pretty badly in a cold environment too, especially if you overexert yourself.

Though, if his sweat is frozen on his body the instant it comes out and before he can explode it, then yes.

Ewww

>I was merely pretending to be scum

>decucks are also 15 year olds
WOW. Not surprised.

What does this arc have to do with Deku becoming the greatest hero?

Genius.
I'm saving it also.

>no freckles
who dat?

Will season 4 save our threads, anons?

Attached: 184355e5b19a2f62d44914877f1ca170.jpg (1200x1200, 147K)

What a Cuck of MC
Nothing but it has Redestro and metal gear memes XD in the end you're just like me LOL

maybe under long exposure to subzero temperatures but as long as he can generate heat through muscular movement plus wearing some kind of gloves or equipment, he can use his explosive sweat in cold environments, although the amount could be severely reduced at least until the heat from the explosions is absorbed by his body. From that point onward is a chain reaction.

During the 4A vs 4B, he mentions it's too damn cold in winter and he is finally warming up.

to become the greatest hero you have to defeat the greatest villain
hence shiggy's growth

Attached: one's justice.jpg (400x564, 49K)

does ochako fuck dogs too?

Seethe

Keep talking like that and see what happens.

Attached: 73287085_p1.jpg (595x842, 514K)

Depends, do the dogs pay?

>Will season 4 save our threads, anons?
Yes. After Yakuza in animated form no one will ever defend Deku again

I dunno, I generally feel like Hori writes Adults better than he does teens. Probably because he's an American comic fan.

I think he would honestly be better off writing something closer to Tiger and Bunny, maybe with All-Might and Knuckle-Duster.

Only if she was paid to.

ochako puts on premium bestiality shows at the fetish club!

What girl of class B would be a good fit for Deku?

none

Kys self inserter

I don't read MHA as much as other manga, but this arc got my attention, it's easily one of the best arcs to come out of shonen jump in recent years and it's sad how it won't end up as a spinoff. I'd love a series focusing exclusively on the adult heroes and the young villains, subverting the trope of a young hero working hard to surpass an adult villain instead.

Eri's tight cunny

Being stretched

Attached: 1555722982472.gif (320x240, 1.39M)

Yui. Both of them are equally boring.

Yui is cute though.

So is Deku, but he's still boring. Hence why it's a good fit.

Attached: 1560469965928.jpg (1000x800, 187K)

No hes not.

He's not what? Cute or boring?

>IF YOU DON'T KISS HER RIGHT
yeah sure.

Attached: muh.jpg (857x626, 163K)

>Yea Forums in charge of reading a single chapter and remembering it

You like them because they're a novelty.

Deku would literally become comatose if Bakugo died

Attached: .jpg (474x701, 34K)

How come Mirio triggers retards in every thread?

Attached: faster.gif (365x483, 146K)

Not cute and he is boring.

>krumbs
>pedo

The rest of the class are all walking cliches and archetypes

>Waah Mirio bad!

Attached: 1558557632676.jpg (796x887, 48K)

And better than Deku

>Mirio bad
>BnHA good
the cuck opinions

>dequirked loser

This and also the fact that he has Eri as his wife and the Decuck self inserters get insecure when any girl in the series has any interest in a boy that isn't Deku.

Miriochads are really the only ones who admit that BnHA as a whole is dogshit.

Does Hori have the balls to make Ochako get over Deku and hook up with literally anybody else after she's graduated?

Attached: 62805980.jpg (988x700, 439K)

Everyone sucks All Might off but he wasn't even there to help Shiggy and many other people who got fucked up for no reason.

>deku isn't cute

Attached: Deku kys.gif (498x368, 3.35M)

Half the reasons you guys gave for why certain characters are bad are nonsensical and petty gripes that don't matter
You guys really are autist

I've never seen 'Miriochads' saying this

Literally this thread. Literally the post I was quoting. Literally fucking me you cuck

Of course, everything went downhill after Kamino and Mirio was the last good thing we got until he had to be benched so the Decuck can save the day even though he needed to use Eri's power while Mirio was beating the shit out of Overhaul without any help and the little pussy had to have his minion try to shoot Eri to finally put an end to the beating.

No, these threads fucking suck just like your shitty anime.

Attached: A picture that will always be unrelated.jpg (736x840, 142K)

Because there's no such thing as a "Miriochad". There is A, singular, MirioFAG however.

All might can't be everywhere dude
He's still human, he doesn't know about every injustice that ever gets comitted in japan

Miriofag does because he pushes for the annoying pedomeme, not Mirio himself.
I'll fix it.

Attached: 9084.jpg (1040x1200, 84K)

Okay, characterfagging aside, I think we can all agree Momo is awful

Attached: 1560293907155.png (628x430, 309K)

Did Deku rape you guys or something? All this butthurt over Deku not kicking Bakugo's ass every minute is retarded as fuck.

Attached: 1554485513717.jpg (1000x1000, 287K)

No but he ruins a manga by being the MC.
That is it.

>Implying Fujos can fix anything
Go back to your tumblrpage, retard. You dumb fujos know only ruin.

>thinking only one person likes mirio
What made you this retarded?

There are plenty of people who like Mirio and hate BnHA.

>miritama
I'll take mirieri, mirineji and kacchako before any fujo tier garbage

Attached: hello.png (728x639, 350K)

A Land of a Trully Free Damn it
Where every Quirk user is Free to use his Quirk whenever it wants.

Attached: Senator Armstrong.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

Worship the mushroom.

Momo is cute but useless. Actually she'd be immensely useful if she wasn't a total retard who knew how to actually user her power effectively.

>mirieri
>kacchako
Based.

Deku doesn't have the anger autism needed to rape

>Dekufag
>miriofag
>the one seething momofag crying about jobbing
Grapefag save us.

Or penis and balls.

Not wanting deku to suck the cock of the guy who told quite literally spat on his dreams and told him to kill himself isn't the same as wanting him to shit on him every five minuets

Think about it. All Might is revered as the king of heroism and acts like a smug bastard who can do no wrong when his arch enemy did more for Shiggy than All Might ever could.

Don't forget massive amounts of brainwashing and trash talking the shit out of All Might for years would do that to you.

Grapefag also hates BnHA
He is on our side.

I had some manly tears, I'll admit.

Momo's just there so nobody tries to go after hori for not being inclusive enough

Like clockwork. You guys are truly the Bakugos of Yea Forums.

As noted, you have to overcome all obstacles to become the greatest hero. Shiggy is growing more and more as an obstacle.

Also, this arc is providing us with a considerable amount of world building and background, and suggesting one of the obstacles in Deku's path may be the very Hero System he loves.

It's funny because she's a 'genius' yet still makes sticks

>You guys are truly the Bakugos of Yea Forums.
The most popular chad shitting on all the rest of the plebs here and every girl dreams about us?
Was this meant to be an insult?

Attached: 1543044875486.jpg (750x665, 117K)

>Implying only one person in these threads doesn't like Jobmo

I love Miriochad, just one post of Mirio is all it takes to derail the threads.

Attached: 1560382266682.jpg (823x535, 591K)

she's definitely book smart, she did rank 1st in her grade. She just doesn't have any actual practical real world knowledge.

I like her. I'd smack her fat titties around and degrade her until she's completely addicted to cocks.

Yui, originally.

We don't know enough about Setsuna to say if she would be or not.

Hate her all you want but this nigga spams his shit every thread since that arc.

Get this off topic shit out of here newfag.

Attached: 67544252_p0_master1200.jpg (849x1200, 943K)

So what?

>They haven't even introduced Overhaul properly yet
He's already been introduced. Thus far the anime has already adapted up to 126 meaning the first episode will be his confrontation with the LoV and end with Deku and Mirio meeting Eri.

As long as mirio isn't exclusively seen as a pedo then my job here is done.
Oh man you're gonna suffer when mirio and tamaki get confirmed single and continue their hero adventures together in the ending.

Attached: 3827.jpg (600x623, 60K)

You have no idea what you're talking about.

None of them have personalities, so none.

If this is considered "dead" then every other series never woke up since they're still on their first thread from early this morning.

>fujo
You're the only one that's going to suffer when the 40 year old chinese woman that runs your favorite yaoi database gets penetrated by the PRC and sentenced to 10 years in prison
Also, post mirineji. Better than degenerate fujo shit

Attached: 1555477826259.png (271x313, 56K)

Today I will remind them.

Attached: 1549116579921.png (508x1920, 291K)

>mirineji
Literally a crackship with nothing on it but only sad self inserters. Damn, the ending will hurt you.

Attached: 1550692415873.png (373x666, 227K)

>The only thing that makes bakugo shit is how much hori wanks him off
Wanks him off by having him fail the license exam?

He doesn't have much of a personality himself, so any of them would be a good fit, really.

>Todoroki makes sense as a supporting character in endeavor's story arc, as long as he doesn't get too much focus he's fine
Imagine being this retarded

He only failed because of the way he phrased his words. Everything else Bakugou did was, as always, absolutely flawless.

Nope

Mirio is such a good dad

Attached: 2052.jpg (405x600, 37K)

So the same thing as miritama? Fujos think they're so important.

Nope. He failed at the most basic shit of saving people. Nice fanfiction though.

>he tells them exactly what to do
>he's completely right
>only fails because he yells angrily instead of talks normally
keep seething Decuck.

Dumb speedreader. How do you fail at understanding a children's book?

>Miritama
>crackship
Do you even know what a crackship is?

Kys spammer

>Obsessed and butthurt about Deku because he’s better than you in every way
You Bakugofags are as assblasted as he is all the time.

That wasn't the only reason he failed dumbass
>I have no clue what I'm talking about.

guess redestro's powerlevel

gentle mentioned his dad as one of the greatest villains and he probably has the same quirk (or even worse, as they usually get better with time)

Attached: 1559574820149.png (298x300, 84K)

Destro was said to be AFO level, so Re-Destro might be a bit more powerful, or maybe even weaker than that. It's definitely gonna take Giga and Shiggy/LoV teamwork to take him out.

he seems pretty strong. Being able to effortlessly blow a hole in the side of a skyscraper means he's at least as strong as High End

Energy from the power stockpiling portion of One for All.

We've seen in it Deku's dreams. There's a MONSTER amount of power there. Enough to change reality, if used right.

>my GAY ship is better
>nice crackship, fujo
>n-no!
A classic

Attached: 1560179929926.jpg (1600x1597, 201K)

Kendo, Pony, Kinoko, and Setsuna have personalities though. Stop speedreading for once, alright?

What makes a ship a crackship?

Decuck self inserters

You tell me faggot. Fujos are all about crackships

>Destro was said to be AFO level
Nah, no fucking way.

He was hyped up for starting a movement and writing a book, not because he was God Tier in power scale. Definitely strong, but no one is AFO tier.

I don't know if it's actually canon, but the wiki page for Chikara Yotsubashi (Destro) reads, and I quote: "Chikara's abilities are largely unknown, however he has been compared to the extremely powerful All For One."

His name literally means power, that says enough

he was compared in impact/fame to AfO

hes the leader of an army so he might not be as physically op

A crackship is one with no hints nor meaningful interaction. How come you think miritama and minijeri compare?

Indeed. Hori isn't very subtle when it comes to naming.

That's what I thought at first too, but that was actually also listed elsewhere on his wiki page, so I don't think it means that. I do believe it refers directly to his quirk power.

Man, you must have hated Naruto.

Chikara literally means power in Japanese that's how uninspired and lazy Horikoshi is.
It's probably our generic super strength quirk like Muscular.

he probably unironically likes Naruto

>that's how uninspired and lazy Horikoshi is.
almost every name in the series is a pun brainlet

That's funny coming from a westerner when all these names are cringe inducing when reading or hearing them in Japanese.

No shit mongoloid. It's lazy as fuck.

Attached: the butthurt.png (796x1250, 99K)

>Bakugou because he's explosive
>Midoriya because he's green themed
>Ashido because she's acidic
>Mineta cunningulus
holy shit

He's a fujobait sperg with the emotional awareness of a toddler and throws tantrums just like one to.

Attached: Bakupout.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

>Implying japs could even pronounce my name
it's a tongue twister for normal people, those slant eyed gooks got no chance.

>>Mineta cunningulus

For real? That's amazing!

Attached: 1559860164188.png (707x853, 547K)

No one gives a shit about your name but these character names are seriously stupid as fuck.
I guess Hori is doing the Dr Seuss approach to make these name memorable for toddlers.

>naming a character Manga is a good pun

It means 'great fertility' or 'bear fruit' or 'berry'

it means cunnilingus in like polish or something

>pun
>he doesn't know
Learn Nip before you say shit, kid. kek
They're literally the same every day regular words.

Don't you know user? You should deep throat Hori at all times. He can't do no wrong obviously.

What is the pun for Mirio?

His existence is already a joke.
He lost his quirk, his master and the loli he rescued likes Deku better.

Yep, they gotta keep Mirio on permanent suicide watch.

Attached: 7415206536352.jpg (691x851, 48K)

But he and eri will marry

Why do dekufags hate mirio so much? What did he do to you?

It what he did to Eri, abandoning her like that is unforgivable.
He tries to make it up to her, but he'll never succeed.

Attached: 25648561923623.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Do you realize without him eri would have never wished to be saved? And that she's always holding onto him despite having deku right next to her?
And on top of that, even when mirio is not staying in campus anymore, he's still needed for her to feel comfortable? Not to mention the omake where they're together, with no Deku, yet she's happy. In Eri's mind, Mirio comes first.

>implying failure and redemption isn't a more interesting character arc than being basically good all the time

>the fact he abandoned her like that and pledged his life to make sure she never suffers again out of his guilt he's now become devoted to her is what basically makes mirioxeri the endgame among endgames
It feels so good

we don't
I love deku and mirio
it's just shitposting for the most part

At best he can act like her life long servant and bodyguard. Eri has too high of standards to settle for someone like Mirio.

Attached: 2199935.jpg (720x842, 73K)

This founds like coping. She's already settled for him.

Attached: 1560034587224.png (171x246, 63K)

Mirio is an onii-chan/father figure to her. __Kouta__ is her love interest. This is science.