Several groups going full retard

Scanlator drama/retardation
mangadex.org/thread/92399

Attached: 1229369350017.jpg (405x289, 17K)

Attached: 1551370109704.jpg (1041x1512, 87K)

>a bunch of chink and gook webcomic scanlators
Oh no

Attached: 1529936620922.jpg (1036x1513, 215K)

Attached: 1538446197131.jpg (1045x1506, 221K)

Attached: 1530511188935.jpg (1043x1509, 194K)

Attached: 1556629012273.jpg (1049x1508, 208K)

this has to be the gayest shit ive read this week. I had no idea scantalators held this much self importance. Arent these people just supposed to be hobbyists?

Attached: 1530402277471.jpg (1041x1510, 222K)

Attached: 1542942932166.jpg (1049x1509, 190K)

>Oh no
The "reasoning" is what I can't get over.

>MD may eventually delete our shit from their site
>Therefore we're deleting our shit from MD.

Attached: 1557859308363.jpg (1042x1510, 194K)

Attached: 1537427194746.jpg (1045x1505, 228K)

>Scanlator drama/retardation
>Several groups going full retard
In other breaking news, water is wet.

>water is wet
Is that a problem?

Attached: 1534946989894.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

>mangadex wants to become the crunchyroll of manga
>scanlators want to fuck off their site

Whoa.

>mangadex wants to become the crunchyroll of manga
>scanlators want to fuck off their site
Except if you READ, they don't want to be CrunchyRoll. But that requires reading. I can start to see how so many retarded groups came to retarded conclusions. By not fucking reading and following up before making decisions. Let alone thinking about pros and cons.

More like MangaDex admins retardation. “We saw this sanic memeing normalfag snipe your series just to incite a bunch of moralfag sjws to shit on you for taking donations, but we want to be neutral so we’re literally going to do nothing about it. Oh btw we don’t mind ruining your hobby if we got the chance to go legit and screw over any future releases for the fans of your series just like the shitposter that we aren’t doing anything about wants us to.”

FUCK DONATIONS
FUCK PATREON

BASED SNIPERS
BASED PIRATES

Attached: 1400102253378.jpg (640x480, 52K)

Ahahaha! Every time. Retards never learn from past mistakes and doomed to repeat them over and over again. Same with nyaa, same with online manga readers, same with everything - they put all the eggs into one basked with no any site of their own or any archives backup, even though they cost nothing to make and could be made in hours, and then cry out in pain after another aggregate site goes down or full retard.
Fuck you faggots, you deserve everything bad that happens to you!

This makes me confused as to why nyaa.si actively tried to kill nyaa.pantsu rather than just letting them walk around as a less popular alternative.

How many threads do you have to make you fucking niggers

This just means that people will go to less legitimate aggregation sites to read their series though?

Do your job mods, clean this shit up.

Those sites aren’t trying to go legit or support a sanic memeing sjw normalfag who literally just sniped a series to moralfag over them though?

It's just meme cartel just evil trani fags as always.

You're new to scanlations, aren't you?
Different people in the site's management have different ideas about going legit. It seems like one actually wanted to, one thought it was unachievable but nice to dream about, another had zero intentions in that direction. Anyone with half a brain should realise there's basically no way it could happen, but, well. Scanlators.

Stay mad

Attached: x15.png (600x800, 57K)

The first paragraph is correct, at least.

this kills the NEET

Except this isn't reality at all. A lazy man's interpretation.

You're clearly the sort of person who keeps up with the news by only reading headlines.

Literally, nothing of value was lost.

Until manga updates is up I don't give a shit about any scanlator/online reader.

Mangadex is an embarrassment, that’s like if Yea Forums didn’t remove literal 3dpd cp from their boards because they “wanted to remain neutral”.

>making fun of literal beggars is the same as posting cp
seethe more nigger

Scanlation costs virtually nothing when you're already getting the raw scans from somewhere else and not buying them yourself, and even if you're buying them it's like 3-4 dollars for a volume of manga I think. But some of these groups have no fucking business having 50+ patrons.

The SJW’s interpretation is that anyone making money from “illegal” scanlation is wrong, when literally no one with a brain is paying for it anyways. I’ll take my free guaranteed 20+ chapter translations over a retard who will drop the series the moment the group he’s crying about dies any day of the week, if he can even keep up the charade past the first chapter.

>cost nothing to do
Actually it cost time and effort for every chapter and continues for years at the very least. One-time trolling effort by few people who had nothing to do and who will drop everything after few chapters doesn't make any point.
Also, buying manga to scan or buying and ripping ebooks that isn't available online or has poor scans quality also can cost money end effort.
>inb4 but it's a hobby!
There's more than enough people who just doing hobby thing while also getting money from people, be it patreon or jewtube or whatever. If some retards willing themselves to give their money for your hobby I see nothing wrong with it as long as it available for everyone who don't pay.

ok, ESL.

Attached: 2WINrHe.jpg (1074x845, 774K)

the ones going full retard were already going full retard before this, they're just being open about it now

Who am I going to beg to continue translating series I like when the moralfag decides to drop the series I like after he's done garnering his hate train with his sjw tirade against "profiteering" though?

It's sad how they never learn.

>The SJW’s interpretation is that anyone making money from “illegal” scanlation is wrong
I think you are confused about what SJW means and about what those kinds of people think.

let them eat cake

Not an argument filthy EOP.

>JB
Wants 55$ every week for early WSJ raw. All WSJ manga are officially released for free in English 2-3 days later. Also translates a gook webtoon in secret club for the donators.

>Hatigarm
Mad that Facepalm called them out. Was behind 10 chapters of Anjou when sniped, even after anq kickstarted Anjou readership and gave it to them caught up to the raws. Also has licence for some gookshit

>the rest are almost literal who's

"muh left wing right wing"
Literally doing the exact same thing as them crusading about shit that doesn't affect you at all. Unless you're prepared to put your money where your mouth is and translate the next 20+ chapters of the series for free which I doubt a sanic shitposter is going to do.

Why is this an insult again? The president of the United States can barely use the language, why should non-english users be put on a higher level of scrutiny?

>md admin has a toubun profile pic
no wonder he's a fucking retard

Huh do you even know what we're talking about here?

I'm going to guess not.
>Who am I going to beg to continue translating series I like when the moralfag decides to drop the series I like after he's done garnering his hate train with his sjw tirade against "profiteering" though?
Honestly I hope the retards get themselves sniped. Let the snipers upload shit to MD just to make them mad. And the original retards will be forgotten in short time.

I was reading Mao and the english translations disappeared :(

Well I don't mind if he actually continues translating the series until it ends. Just don't act like I shouldn't appreciate a group just because some retards donate to them, when I'm just there to read manga.

>reading scanlations
>instead of superior raw from nyaa

This is where you are all wrong and why you'll stay a bunch of cucks.

>superior raw from nyaa
Raws are usually both a pain in ass to find and shit quality.

>The combination of our dream to go legit combined with cherry-picked discord screenshots (conveniently edited to achieve maximum outrage) is just another attempt by our detractors to keep us down. On the heights, all paths are paved with daggers.
>We're sorry to see everyone go. The only thing this really hurts are the readers.
Don't know who is right or wrong, but this is quite the high horse.

>Actually it cost time and effort for every chapter and continues for years at the very least.
Nigger what
Even here on Yea Forums you can find a couple of anons working on a single chapter and getting it done in like, one hour.

>Even here on Yea Forums you can find a couple of anons working on a single chapter and getting it done in like, one hour.
Some random people with no experience rarely can't pull such a feat out of the blue, you know. Not to mention doing it every time a new chapter comes out and continue doing it for many chapters for a long time, much less with good quality. And even shitlate takes time. You should try it yourself sometimes.

So annoying, now i'll have to jump from site to site to read their stuff, like i did before batoto
Really didn't want to go back to that

Yes, it's much better to have nyaapocalypse-tier event every so often.

>Don't know who is right or wrong
They're both wrong. Both only care about money from works that do not belong to them.

This is why I'm so amused whenever scanlators lose their shit because some other group starts doing "their" series.

I wouldn't compare nyaa's crash to batoto's downfall, the latter wasn't as remotely as damaging and it was fixed pretty fast thanks to mangadex
Now to follow their series we'll have to go back to following multiples site or resort to kissmanga or whatever, to me this is worse than an hypotetical future mangadex's crash

I’d unironically pay money to get fansubs for anime back, so if the alternative is something like yen press, cr, or fakku then who cares if some retards give scan groups a few bucks to consistently pump out translations? Mangadex can die though for trying to be the new fakku or cr.

If someone needs a drama-free typesetter, I'm here.

Fucking phone leeches I swear.

I just want to read manga, why do I have to suffer the backlash from these retarded, self-absorbed, hypocritical NEETs starting fake drama? And I'm sure as fucking hell not going to babysit those groups' crypto-mining scripts infested shitholes. I'd rather send my life savings to Kireicake. Entitled children, the lot of them.

Attached: Grow The Fuck Up.png (1155x927, 227K)

I'm glad I'm still in the sekrit club.

Nice try Holo, the majority of people not on your hugbox agree that you’re to blame.

Ok you caught me, but can I read manga now? P-please...

These are the ones who are trying to make money off it, so screw them anyway.

Fucked thing with manga is learning japanese doesn't solve the problem, I can read raw manga but it's easier to find it translated than to find it raw, and when I do find it raw it's often in shit quality and sometimes with pages missing.

I just tachiyomi kissmanga nowadays, sucks to have to use a phone to read everything but it’s all isekai shit anyways so whatever.

While I prefer having legal options, there are unsubbed things that deserve subs, yet with no available timers/typesetters it's impossible to do much, and it kinda sucks.

Does the "By fans for fans" motto still a thing?

is madokami accepting people again?

Just buy it on Kobo or Amazon. There's quite a lot of stuff on mangazip and the likes, but if you already made the effort to learn Japanese might as well just buy the originals properly.

Admittedly the quality of some digital releases sucks (stuff from shounenshit magazines is egregiously bad, though sometimes has better versions on EBJ), but some publishers have good enough digital versions.

People can be fans of things I don’t like and very vocal haters of things I do like so no, I would prefer to silence them if possible.

Bah, now i have to check every single one of their sites to see what were they scanlating to figure out what manga aren't gonna show up on my mangadex following feed anymore

Well there's always buying