Ghost in the Shell SAC_2045

Do you like the Major's new look?

Attached: D811Yf_XsAYosFK.jpg (752x752, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Kuvshinov_Ilya
patreon.com/Kuvshinov_Ilya
artstation.com/kuvshinov_ilya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inb4 defense forces

Attached: 1546943030827.jpg (988x4007, 2.29M)

I don't even know who this nigga is, I can at least say most of the photo study ones are fine, the worst crime he's guilty of in those is directly tracing some clothing items like Hermione and Mias shirt collars or the sleeve of the freckles chick.

There's no excusing a lot of those replicas of already drawn art, though. Some are ok, though of questionable quality like the Lain one, but the Ranma one? You don't just straight up copy something like the way a fold is articulated with linework, or how water is spilling into the air from a bucket. If you want to recreate a piece like that with your own style and take, you just emulate the composition, you don't try to literally recreate each bit of it.

can't tell from all the blur

I love his style and aesthetic. There is nothing with using reference material to practice your craft.

Only thing that worries me is his ability to create original content. His deviant didn't have any anatomy study or original pieces drawn from scratch.

Attached: images (4).jpg (640x480, 30K)

Looks heavily referenced.

The artist's twitter
twitter.com/Kuvshinov_Ilya

same face dude

>character design sketches for Ghost in the Shell
OH NO NO NO

Attached: D8d_rpvWwAImoDz.jpg (818x1024, 88K)

It looks better than arise. But that's hardly an accomplishment.

>Do you like the Major's new look?
No, it looks like the production committee choose her looks with the requirement that they could easily make more figures and toys by slightly adjusting existing designs. That way, all new moulds and software controls for the machinery don't have to be completely made from scratch.

>Letting a fraud design your characters.

Soulless

You don't need to post it, everyone on this site knows who he is, or at least has seen his art at least once, he's one of the most overrated digital artists out there. See

>everyone on this site knows who he is
/ic/fags, please. Nobody gives a shit about your dramas.

i personally dont see why this is considered "bad"

>That way, all new moulds and software controls for the machinery don't have to be completely made from scratch.
No, they do. You can't just modify steels.

>soulless
>soul

You're not an "artiste", pleb, you'd NEVER understand.

>take someone else's work
>sell it as your own
Even a preschooler would understand this is morally dubious

Yes I do.

Attached: Dt6Z2ytVsAARsBw.jpg orig.jpg (433x650, 51K)

Looks like japs don't think so.

it's eh

we've seen much much worse but it aint good enough

Attached: grmmtoko.jpg (276x206, 72K)

Cheating is okay if you don't get caught. Picking first image from Google is just fucking lazy and deserves a backlash.

I don't think it's inherently evil, but milking Patreon bucks with it is super hacky, lazy and trashy.

patreon.com/Kuvshinov_Ilya

There are so many nip artists who can do better than this guy while not having the scum baggage. Even ignoring the tracing/"referencing" his stuff is mediocre.

Well have another fuckinh season of Motoko doing stoic faces. I googled up this Ilya works, they're all beautiful anime girls looking blankly or bored. This ghost in the shell is guaranteed just another clone of the 1995 movie.

Fuckinb give me animatrd fluffy hair smug motoko you japanese shits

Worst are Lain and FLCL, half of them are pretty cool, half of them are sure why not

It's a 3dcg season, she wouldn't look like his designs anyway. I don't know why is there so much seething.

>half of them are pretty cool
Even when it's not 1:1 tracing, the pose is still 1:1 and boring.

I like 'em. Fags complaining about shit.

Attached: 1551832219008.jpg (150x150, 27K)

Looks great. It's like a mix of 1995, SAC and Arise Major.

Huh, he's just redrawing images in his own style. Is that supposed to be bad?

Major keeps looking more generic with each new adaptation.

Show me one anime character that looks like this.

Oh darling darling this is goodbye

Attached: danbooru.donmai.us 807457 1girl bad_id bad_pixiv_id bodysuit cyberpunk cyborg ghost_in_the_shell glo (588x1000, 177K)

why is the manga so hard to find?

>Do you like the Major's new look?
This is fan art

user, I...

Clown world

it's not, there are torrents everywhere. You probably can't find it on most shitty aggregator sites because it's from the late 80s to mid 90s

She looks 10 years younger. Is this a prequel?

It doesn’t help that this artist draws only one pose and facial expression in all of his drawing.

When you e-beg underage cancer for 2.000 dollarydoos a month? Yeah, it's pretty bad and shitty.
Honestly, i'm just expecting the eventual lawsuit he's gonna have to face sooner or later

Attached: 1560473090353.jpg (614x921, 343K)

Get a job, you piece of shit commie leech.

Cope.

>Honestly, i'm just expecting the eventual lawsuit he's gonna have to face sooner or later
Imagine being this delusional.

Weebe are seething because this guy is making mad bank while you sit at home being a NEET or wagecuck.

Kuvshinov and his traced shitty "art" suck ass, prove me wrong.
Pro tip: you can't

Cagamos, llego gcostanza

Attached: l.jpg (500x628, 57K)

Bruh that's a robot body.

Yes but they adjusted her body with what her biological age would have been. They didn't put her into a full adult body right out the gate. She looks like she could be in her late teens or early twenties, which could imply that her mental age was at that point as well. I've forgotten what years the series takes place, that's why I asked if 2045 was supposed to he before anything. Either way I dislike that she looks considerably younger than before.

It looks like shit in that image and the ONA wont even look half as good as that. The abortion that no one asked for is being done in 3DCG of course.

The artist's artstation:
artstation.com/kuvshinov_ilya

This board is trash

Doesn't look bad, maybe a bit too cutesy for her character. I don't mind seeing her in this style, it's not as good as the original SAC or the old movies, but at least it looks somewhat distinctive and overall pretty nice. The actual anime surely won't look like this though, so other than her looking cuter (or is she supposed to be younger?) I don't think much will translate.

They don't have Japanese artists who would do the better job? Why would you take some Russian thief?

cyka stop being racist misha liberated those works of capitalist propaganda as war reparations

Attached: 1555025136456.png (273x252, 85K)

Ilya's already done character design for an anime movie so this isn't a first.

On another note, I think the Major's character design has gone downhill with every anime release since the movie in 95. This continues that trend.

There's no way this one is worse that arise.

I think he’s the one trying to get himself into all these studios. He already tried drawing manga once and failed terribly at it, so character design is his thing now

>There's no way this one is worse that arise.
You just have to said it didn't you, F

Some of these are legit tracing but most of the pics are fine which makes the maker of the infographic look like a fucking idiot. If he could keep to four or five exemples of obvious tracing instead of trying to fit as many pictures as possible he could convince more people that the artist is tracing. See

/ic/ crabs SEETHING because he made it into the big industry

Only in three of those examples did he bother to alter the pose at all and one is a mirror.

Same pose doesn't make it tracing dumbass.

I don't think you know how art works, user.

If you say so. Changing minor details, like rounding the chin and eyes, to fit your art style doesn’t mean it’s not tracing, and half of those aren’t even edited that far anyway.

Attached: 9846200236153957.jpg (500x478, 149K)

I'm not tracing okay? Sheesh fucking losers.
It's called referencing with perfect accuracy

Attached: 1493129770491.png (358x408, 228K)

i wonder how much you seethe when people use live models as references

You retards acting like "it’s not traced so there is no problem" are mentally challenged or something? Obviously it’s heavily copied either way and he didn’t mention that when showing his drawing, that’s what makes him shitty, it’s uninspired as hell.

Attached: AA1F3194-B2C6-4021-983C-4BD658FBD3B9.jpg (1977x560, 198K)

The problem comes when this kind of people pretend that they didn’t copy something existing.