Are mechafags the worst type of anime fans?

Are mechafags the worst type of anime fans?

Attached: d3cu1hb-ad5c257e-a5d3-4041-9561-55067bf6391b.jpg (600x799, 53K)

nah
otakus

Otakus are pretty much dead now

One glance at /m/ lead me to such a conclusion

Nah not really that bad, there's a few bad eggs in there but wouldn't say the worst type of fans. I've seen worse come out from the shounen and shipping threads.

No.
Madokachads are far worse.

Ironic weebs are the worst shit.

what do you even mean

>chads

They do act like -chads, thinking that their favorite anime is a complete masterpiece.

HXHfags

the most iconic mecha MC was a looser...

Attached: autism.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

What would even drive you to this conclusion?

>mechafags
This isn't the 80s, when was the last time they're relevant?

No, that's yuri/shipfags, who are just as bad or also shounentards.

Origin is a retcon-filled garbage heap

this, even in the last 2 decades when mecha got popular people liked mecha shows for aspects other than the mecha.
Gundam Seed for example was popular with fujos, and newfags loved Code Geass for the plot twists and drama.
What's really annoying is when people who like mecha works for whatever reason claim they don't count as mecha works.
I saw this a lot with Eva and Code Geass, it's like people are ashamed of liking something with mecha in it when anime has crazier stuff going on all the time.
This is mostly a western thing based on what I know

Is funny that they were not a bad fanbase until H×H 2011 happened.

Attached: mechafag.png (763x1788, 902K)

/m/>Yea Forums

Idolfags are the lowest of otaku scum
Even /jp/ loathes them

No, most of them still have standards and individual tastes. They can tell you what it is they like about their favourite series and why they enjoy it.

The mobile posters, streaming zoomer anime fans who watch only seasonal anime and are fine with eating up light novel trash are the worst type of anime fans.

At least they're better than the JJBA fanbase which was always a degree or two of awful. That only got worse when the anime started.

what's wrong, user, not feeling cheered up?

Attached: D8mEgpZV4AAUGlZ.jpg (2048x1280, 277K)

only that twitter idol who tries to pander to western audience, her fans are insufferable.

Shonencucks

Wait Who?

22/7

The anti mecha fags are worse. The people who won't even try an anime if it's mecha. I don't think that whether an anime is mecha or not affects the quality in any way.

I guess either the shippers, or the people who only watched Naruto/DBZ and insist that those are the best anime ever.

In the West, yuri shippers. Delusional to the point of solipsism. They're also massive plebs who reduce everything to "lol dey wanna fug xD" and REEE about 'hetshit' non-stop.

In Japan, it's seiyuu buta. It's only so long before we start getting acid attacks on VAs and other crazy shit from these freaks.

I think you're just jealous of that sick Gundam cosplay.

Attached: 1557862604005.gif (500x375, 981K)

/thread

fujoshit is the worst

RESPECT THE ROBOT

Not even close. I'd say shounenshitters are worse

Attached: 1381035011001.jpg (640x480, 81K)

That's not what makes someone a chad, and also that kind of shit doesn't belong on Yea Forums

>idolfags
>yurifags
>fujos
>isekaifags
Yeah mecha fans are bad but worse than any of those?

This. I don't think liking Naruto, OP, DBZ etc by itself is necessesarily a problem but many of them will ONLY watch those anime, then say they're the best without bothering to watch anything else.

Necessarily
I'm a dumbass

Not even close. Obnoxious yuri fans and the literal children that argue about shonen series (because they're literally the target demographic) are worse.
There's also the "people" who eat up absurdly generic, cookie-cutter isekai. I knew a guy like that IRL, he'd also go on about Fairy Tail all the time, and I had a really bad feeling about reading it because all of his manga recommendations before were complete shit.

the worst thing I see from mecha fans is that some are the kind of idiot who complains about pretty much every modern anime
like, everything, not just "yeah, I hate ___ trend"

>In Japan, it's seiyuu buta. It's only so long before we start getting acid attacks on VAs and other crazy shit from these freaks.
everything I hear about seiyuu fan autism from Japan is always just unreasonably awful

One of the dumbest things I've seen is people who will start a mecha series, praise it all day and say it's the best series of all, and then never fucking watch anything else, even if it's exactly right up their alley.
God, fuck those cunts. An annoying amount of these people latch on to TTGL -- and I love that series, it's great, but there's a whole fucking genre of other good shit to watch that really hits on all the right notes.

People are convinced that the series' they watched first in the 00s or 10s are completely unique and bring tons of new things to the genre and don't realize that they generally repeat the same tropes that have been in the genre for decades.

I'll be honest, TTGL has been my favorite anime since forever. But if I saw an anime that was better, then that would become my favorite. I know the type of people you're talking about, they're really annoying.

I absolutely can not stand NGE or Code Geass fans who swear it's not mecha.

Seiyuufags, idolfags and 3DPG worshipping in general are the cancer of this community.
Wish TTGL have more quality merchs, all it get is cheap shit

Attached: 1560308256453.jpg (720x795, 33K)

>origin
Be ashamed, you weak fuck.

But all the people I see claiming Geass isn't mecha are /m/fags themselves.

Someone didnt watch CCA

yurifags are objectively the worst