Lord of the Rings

>Lord of the Rings
>But its an HAREM show (pic related)

Could it work?

Attached: 663c70176b352977ca2cfb19d857b656.jpg (850x425, 101K)

Why is Gandalf a midget

100000 years old loli, I guess

They could get gone ara ara~ with her

heresy

>anime harem trash
No.

I'm normally all for lolibaba and such, but for Gandalf it just feels weird.
It's totally for the the loli Gandalf x Balrog doujins.

Okay, just make them all cute girls then, and dial up all the anime traits.

Attached: 21520-aragorn-boromir-lord_of_the_rings.png (1240x951, 954K)

>gandalf
>loli
Disgusting.

Sean Bean still dies, but we actually care because he’s a cute anime girl.

Depends. What is Aragorn's tax policy?

What you sugest instead?

Attached: 8I.png (231x388, 128K)

>Gandalf loli
NO

tfw no cute sauron gf

Attached: Sauron.full.1831073.jpg (700x816, 501K)

I thought Sean Bean already was cute anime girl.

10/10 would serve

who the fuck is the MC if the fellowship is a harem?

You’re thinking of Gollum, user.

Ah yes, this does make more sense. GoldenEye would have been a very different film had Sean Bean been an anime girl.

Someone, fund this.

female aragorn makes my dick hard

That one hobbit that was also friends with Frodo but didn´t went with him?

Or tmost likely he isekai protagonist

Ring King is terrible, so I guess not.

true
Gollum was the anime girl all along

Attached: Whats+with+rule+63+gollum+_405006aa980951e1024ca681b9242bec.jpg (1000x750, 136K)

Is that Boromir?

>Politics, War, Personal Struggles against temptations tossed aside in favor of generic sex jokes, random panty flashes and the most dreary romance known, if you can call it that.

No it would not work.

Not with that attitude.

Frodo&Sam bromance is already every "yuri" esque moe show ever

Gimli&Legolas are already a tsundere couple

I think you are being unfair, ine thing can have the other, also it would probably be a light hearthed parody like Haiyore! Nyaruko-san.

And I think you are faggy if you think that:
>Politics, War, Personal Struggles against temptations AND generic sex jokes, random panty flashes and the most dreary romance known all mixed together
Wouldn´t be hilarious to watch.

Attached: moethos.jpg (1008x2530, 333K)

>This thread
>People not knowing that loli wizards are directly equivalent to old men male wizards.
Females peak magically early, while males peak later, this is basic stuff.

>Politics, War, Personal Struggles against temptations tossed aside in favor of generic sex jokes, random panty flashes and the most dreary romance known, if you can call it that.
Yes it would work.

Nyaruko-san has it's own problems. The Pop Culture Reference-dropping humour becomes as boring as the later offerings of Seltzer and Friedberg Movies.

>wouldn't be hilarious
Hilarious if you haven't touched the source material which leaves you wondering why they didn't do a straight adaptation.

OKAY, real talk.

Among the Fellowship, who would be the bustiest characters? How would you make a titty chart rating them?

Attached: __aizawa_shouko_asaka_hinata_jewelina_s_fairy_jewelina_jill_conia_and_others_jewelpet_series_and_jew (850x420, 95K)

Legolas, he hasn't been genderbent.

Obviously it's the One Ring.

>Aragorn isn't a cake
>Borimir isn't an ara ara ojousama
>Gandolf doesn't have thick eyebrows
>Gimli isn't thick as fuck
Who the fuck made this?

A jap with shit taste.

Aragorn looks very cake to me.
Boromir makes sense as a tomboy tsundere.
Gimli is the third mist busty there behind Ara Aragorn and Boromir

But who is the MC of the harem? Frodo is a little girl there.

>Last of all the eastern force to stand firm were the Dwarves of Belegost, and thus they won renown. For the Naugrim withstood fire more hardily than either Elves or Men, and it was their custom moreover to wear great masks in battle hideous to look upon; and those that stood them in good stead against the dragons. And but for them Glaurung and his brood would have withered all that was left of the Noldor. But the Naugrim made a circle about him when he assailed them, and even his mighty armour was not full proof against the blows of their great axes; and when in his rage Glaurung turned and struck down Azaghâl, Lord of Belegost, and crawled over him, with his last stroke Azaghâl drove a knife into his belly, and so wounded him that he fled the field, and the beasts of Angband in dismay followed after him. Then the Dwarves raised up the body of Azaghâl and bore it away; and with slow steps they walked behind singing a dirge in deep voices, as it were a funeral pomp in their country, and gave no heed more to their foes; and none dared to stay them.

Attached: Naugrim vs Dragon.jpg (1600x1210, 369K)

Aragorn, which would raise flat chested Boromir's jealousy to a whole other level.

>gandalf a faggot wizard loli instead of a christmass cake

Dumb japs. Gandalf is obviously a milf with huge tits.

[Spoiler] he is a trap [/spoiler]

The Nazgul would be basically Nemesis from tlr.

Is Sam /u/ for Frodo?

They are just friends you delusional yurishitter

Platonic love

It's not gay if you name one of your children after your love interest.

Sam is for Rosie only.

Guys, I know the solution!

Gandalf, the loli Gray is the form with limited power.

Then she ascends to Gandalf, the White Cake, with much more power.

Yes or no?

Attached: __miracera_master_of_the_magic_institute_pixiv_fantasia_last_saga_and_etc_drawn_by_julia_yit__sample (850x1664, 280K)

A little bit too comedic and the event is supposed to be a big deal so it gets ruined a bit, but I can see it.

obviously the hikikomori Japanese student who got hit by a truck and isekai’d is the MC. he’s the 10th member of the fellowship.

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO _NO

Attached: 1361055182263.jpg (400x400, 63K)

>Could it work?
Depends. Do you like Kekkon yubiwa monogatari?

I prefer cakey in general, but it would make more sense the other way around to be honest. Gandalf the gray (old and busted vagabond) is reborn into Gandalf the white (pure and determined).

From smaller to biggest
> Frodo but she is a girl (male) and the protagonist of the anime
> Merry/Pinpin are basicaly flat
> Gandalf, the Grey Loli
> Legolas
> Sam (but she is small, so her boobs look pretty big on her)
> Boromir (quite stacked)
> Aragorn (very stacked)
> Gimli (Draph tier)

Now for archetypes
>Fem Merry/Pinin - cute lolis doing cute things and trying to help
>Fem Frodo - intelectual, melancholic, carries a heavy burden and is insecure
>Fem Sam - happy go luck childhood friend, tries to stay positive in the face of problems
>Fem Gandalf the Grey - wise beyond her appereance, she can be QUITE irritable too (she is self concious about her younf appereance), calls other "baka" pretty often
>Fem Gandalf, The White Cake - more lax and in peace than her previous form, has a moter-like caring and expression often, still can suddenly become angry and start calling others "baka"
>Fem Legolas - smug ojou sama, who is actualy kind
>Fem Gimli - Busty tomboy who likes pretty things, like gemstones and well forged weapons
>Fem Borormir - tsundere
>Fem Aragorn - She fits the "cool older sister" archetype.

y/n?

Attached: __miracera_master_of_the_magic_institute_pixiv_fantasia_last_saga_and_etc_drawn_by_izayoi04__sample- (850x626, 117K)

>girl (male)
>not just a shy tomboy
Kill yourself, stopped reading right there.

>Could it work?

Only if it had a sensible tax policy in the story.

Also Fem Gandalf, The White Cake would be bellow Aragorn in breast size.

That can work too, but you will have to find other protagonist then. Who do you sugest?

Whatever you think frodo would be it's most definitely not some comic relief faggot trap.

Well okay, I said that your idea can work too. Just wanna some ideas from you for who could be the mc.

It would be the greatest yuribait of all time.
>tfw femsam cucks femfrodo with rosie

>who could be the mc
What do you mean? girlFrodo not being that achetype doesn't mean she isn't Frodo

that, that could actually work, with the whole fellowship being tsun for the ring apart from Boromir who is yandere

>this plot
>mfw girlGollum

Attached: 1541366424255.png (1157x431, 308K)

>student council pres Ara-aragorn
>lolibaba Gandmilf
>ojou-san Regoras
>kuudere Gimli
>shotacon Bustymir
>gyaru airhead Pippin
>foot tease Merry
>Deredere Sam
>tsundere Frodo

Make it femc and we're good

SHORT STACK GIMLI

Attached: 1528145427975.jpg (907x1280, 359K)

Only if it’s yuri

Yuri is shit tier. Why you insist on it?

Looks cake to me.
How else would you make her more cake?

Attached: __aragorn_lord_of_the_rings_drawn_by_azuma_10932__e453c8fef019082ac7af6b02ab1bca3f.jpg (499x709, 301K)

Also

Attached: __eomer_lord_of_the_rings_drawn_by_azuma_10932__8bc39ac37673deb90e310916e9be5462.jpg (499x709, 312K)

I want to sniff, to taste, to savor hobbit feet and I will kill anyone who tries to stop me

To throw a male character into the bosomship to only serve as a vessel for the audience would ruin the entire dynamic between the characters. There are times when Yuri is shit and there are times when it is needed.

Aragorn's, what? Eighty something when the fellowship sets out? Definite cake.

He lives to the 300 hundreds though, does he not?

How come only Legolas stays the same?

no. Now switch Lotr with Wheel of Time and that works out.

basically, Wedding Ring Monogatari

She is even more stacked than Lady Aragorn.

As expected of horse lords of the Westfold.

sauron

Sauron is another waifu

Sauron is for Morgoth you uncultured swines

Attached: The.Lord.of.the.Rings.full.1831072.jpg (636x782, 427K)

But Morgoth is jewelsexual

>Aragorn's, what? Eighty something when the fellowship sets out?

Isn't Frodo in his 50s too?

Yeah, in the books.

And Gimli is in his hundreds and Gandalf is older than time. They were all pretty old.

So its a show full of christmas cakes?

They are different creatures so their age is not reflective of who they are like human age is.

I´m pretty sure Frodo, Aragorn, Boromir and Gimli are middle aged or around the equivalent of cake years.

Yes but Hobbits are fundamentally different creatures than humans, it's one of the main plotpoints that drives the story.
Boromir is the only actually normal human that you can judge using that basis, not even Aragorn since his people are used living that long.

FUCK THIS THREAD AND FUCK YOU

Yeah, but if Frodo was 50, and Hobbits usualy live until 100, he was middle aged by Hobbit standarts. Aragorn lived longer, but at some point he stops physicaly aging remaining at his peak for much longer.

>he was middle aged by Hobbit standarts
Standards which are in a completely different world than humans.

user he was middle aged by HOBBIT standarts.

This is what you said
>are middle aged or around the equivalent of cake years
You have no idea what "cake years" are to hobbits and are just applying human standards to it, that is what I am arguing about you stupid faggot.

>hobbits are lolis
>draves are slightly older lolis

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Would like to see a nip anime take on lord of the rings.
Maybe follow the books more closely and show more shit that wasn't in the movies.

50 would still be well within cake age for a hobbit. Bilbo would have been old as fuck on his eleventy first birthday if he wasn't kept young with the ring.
The Dunedain only live 3 times longer than normal men so at 80 he would still be cake.

user, first, hobbits ARE humans (just a different specie, according to Tolkien)

Second, if Hobbits live until 100 - Hobbit middle age years IS 50 - which Frodo was.

Can you not read? How do you know that for a people that are so different than normal humans, from their appearance to the very instincts that drive them, "middle age" means the same than what it means for us?

By seeing how much Hobbit lives, and cutting it by half. Also fucking Tolkien said it:

". Hobbits are considered to "come of age" on their 33rd birthday, so a 50-year-old hobbit would be regarded as entering middle-age."

Gandalf should be tall so /ss/ situations could happen.

Trips for truth and good taste.

This would be better if the Hobbits remained guys tho.

True

People would call that filler

Attached: The.Lord.of.the.Rings.full.1835616.jpg (912x869, 339K)